~~ More BS from Ben Holmes on fake author, "John Welsh Hodges" ~~

1 view

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jul 31, 2007, 1:46:14 PM7/31/07

BEN HOLMES LIE:
"Well, in *that* case, John Welsh Hodges, who's
upcoming book is to be published soon, has devastated Bugliosi's
position, and has revealed with formerly secret documents, just who in
the U.S. government gave the
order - as well as the members, by name, of the committee that planned
and executed the assassination. He details several deathbed
confessions, and points out where
Bugliosi has lied in his current manuscript." -- Ben Holmes"
OFF

Ben is your above quote true or did you also
make this one up?

MR ;~D
1245Jul3107

aeffects

Jul 31, 2007, 2:22:54 PM7/31/07

purchase that autographed front page before I put in on eBay, Fast
Eddy....

> MR ;~D
> 1245Jul3107

cdddraftsman

Jul 31, 2007, 2:54:38 PM7/31/07
On Jul 31, 10:46 am, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:

No doubt fresh from the JFK Con-Spiracy factoid furnace pulled from
between the cheeks of another asshole , especially for baffoons like
aeffects and Holmes who can hardley wait to gobble up # 64 & # 65 on
the big hit assassination parade !
Hehheehhehehehehehehhehehe ! D U N C E S the lot of them
Hahahaha ! .......tl

YoHarvey

Jul 31, 2007, 3:18:33 PM7/31/07
> Hahahaha ! .......tl- Hide quoted text -

Interesting how Holmes has suckered ONLY the CT;s
What does that say to you?

YoHarvey

Jul 31, 2007, 5:04:26 PM7/31/07
> What does that say to you?- Hide quoted text -

Quite simply, Holmes and Jesus have run like cowards when
challeged to debate the facts. The reason is not a secret.
My reputation in debate is legendary. You have no idea who
you're dealing with. And that's the problem. Holmes is shitting
in his pants. He's been called a liar and a charlatan. Healey?
You're not a stupid man but you're behaving as one. You are
supporting a losing proposition out of loyalty to a coward. How
does this not bother you? Would you not think that Holmes would
jump at this opportunity to prove an expert wrong? The question is,
why isn't he?

Allow me to prove a scenario to you. I can post irregularities on
any internet newsgroup. What happens? The CT's jump all over it.
This is interesting in itself because the CT's assume I don't know
what
I'm talking about and they go beserk in trying to point this out.
However,
what I post is so inconsequential that it neither derserves the time
of day
or, it's already a well known fact. I did this exact thing when I
commented
the MC was found with a scope on it. I loved the response. It tells
me that
the CT side has nothing more relevant to go after and they hone in on
one
small piece of the story that has NOTHING to do with the evidence in
the
case. Example: Were you aware the FBI found footprints on Dealey
Plaza BEHIND the fence? Were you aware the footprints in the mud
within 24 hours had determined who was behind the picket fence?

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jul 31, 2007, 5:56:04 PM7/31/07
> within 24 hours had determined who was behind the picket fence?- Hide quoted text -

TL and Harvey: Three good posts helping
expose a 12 time outright liar like
Benny the dwarf!!
THANKS men!
MR ;~D

aeffects

Aug 3, 2007, 1:31:22 AM8/3/07

the best you can do is WHINE -- truck on Gloria -- Mel Ayton is NOT
happy with you