The Parkland Witnesses Vs. The Autopsy Surgeons -- Who Are We To Believe?

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2007, 2:49:10 AM7/14/07
As a firm believer in Lee Harvey Oswald's sole guilt in the
assassination of President John F. Kennedy in November 1963, I cannot
deny that I'm puzzled and concerned by the number of witnesses (mostly
Parkland Hospital witnesses) who have gone on record to say they saw a
gaping hole in the back of President Kennedy's head that day back in
'63.

But I'm also curious as to HOW so many people at Parkland Hospital in
Dallas were of this singular opinion when JFK was in a prone (supine)
position, flat on his back, the entire time he was in the emergency
room? It seems to me as though Kennedy would have been literally lying
on the wound that so many people said was in the very back part of his
head. Very strange.

But in order to believe the several "BOH" wound witnesses, we are also
(at the very same time) being forced to DISbelieve and completely
disregard an enormous amount of the official, documented evidence in
the JFK murder case (and at the same time assume that a large number
of
people, within various organizations, told numerous lies with respect
to the facts surrounding Kennedy's death and also faked evidence to
support a Lone-Assassin conclusion).

I ask -- Is that type of conspiratorial belief any MORE logical than
the LNers who disbelieve the witnesses who support a large wound in
the
back of JFK's head?

If JFK had a massive hole in the back of his head at Parkland and at
Bethesda Medical Center on the night he was autopsied, then we must
totally trash the official autopsy report (signed by all three primary
doctors who performed that post-mortem exam on the President).

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/AUT10_HI.jpg

In such a conspiracy-favoring scenario, all three of those doctors
MUST be scheming, low-life liars, who didn't hesitate to sign off on
the most important document any of them would ever sign, even though
they had to know the report was nothing but a pack of lies.

If that large hole was at the back of JFK's head, we've also got to
swallow the notion that a large amount of the ballistics evidence in
the case is dead wrong and was deliberately falsified by an unknown
number of people who served the "cover-up" very well.

Or, short of believing that theory, we'd have to believe that a
"magical" thing
occurred just after JFK was shot from the front, and that all of those
frontal-shot bullets (however many there might have been that struck
President Kennedy) just vanished on their own without the aid of any
conspirators' handiwork.

In order to believe in a JFK conspiracy, we'd probably also have to
believe that every member of the Warren Commission panel was up to no
good, with all of these guys rigging the Warren Report to paint Lee
Oswald as a sole assassin (and the lone killer of Dallas city
policeman
J.D. Tippit as well).

And in such a "conspiracy mindset", it would also almost assuredly
mean
that many, many members of the House Select Committee On
Assassinations
in the late 1970s were also no-good, lying SOBs too -- because that
committee came to the same basic conclusion that the Warren boys did
in
1964, when it came down to the question of: "How Many Bullets Struck
The Victims; And Who Fired Those Shots?" .... With the answers being:
only 2 shots hit any of the victims in the President's limousine; both
of those bullets came from behind the vehicle; and Lee Harvey Oswald
fired those shots from the Texas School Book Depository Building.

Does "In The Eye Of History", or any other pro-conspiracy book, really
trump the hard, physical evidence in the JFK case? Because if it truly
does, then a whole bunch of OTHER STUFF sure worked out in perfect
apple-pie order for these unidentified conspirators who mapped out
that
amazing multi-shooter plot to kill the President.

Did the "real assassins" really get THAT LUCKY with respect to all of
the physical evidence (i.e., guns, bullets, shells, and fingerprints),
which ALL adds up to ONLY Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt in the murders of
Jack Kennedy and J.D. Tippit?

Is it even remotely possible that a group of plotters could have
pre-arranged such a perfect "It Was Only Oswald" plot (save for those
"BOH" wound witnesses), while at the same time utilizing multiple
gunmen hidden throughout Dealey Plaza?

The number of people who needed to be "in" on such a massive
after-the-shooting cover-up operation must have been staggering. ....
Extending from the Dallas Police, to the FBI, to the Secret Service,
the Dallas doctors who attended both JFK and wounded Texas Governor
John Connally (doctors who must have hidden some of the bullets from
view, surely!), to the scumbags at Bethesda doing the botched autopsy
and then faking the official autopsy report (a report which states,
unequivocally, that Kennedy was shot twice from behind....no mention
of
any frontal shots at all striking the President). .....

"It is our opinion that the deceased died as a result of two
perforating gunshot wounds inflicted by high-velocity projectiles
fired
by a person or persons unknown. The projectiles were fired from a
point
behind and somewhat above the level of the deceased." -- Via Page 6 of
John F. Kennedy's Official "Pathological Examination (Autopsy) Report"

People who wish to believe that President Kennedy received the fatal
blow to his head as a result of a gunshot from the Grassy Knoll in
Dealey Plaza should ask themselves a thought-provoking question
regarding the above paragraph I just provided from the 1963 autopsy
report.

That question being ----

Is it reasonable to believe that all three of those autopsy physicians
would have possessed a desire to attach their signatures to an
incredibly-important document like the official autopsy report of the
President of the United States, all the while knowing full well that
the conclusions they reached within that document they had just signed
were complete, outright lies? Is that truly a "logical" thing to
believe with respect to Drs. Humes, Finck, and Boswell?

What a perfect all-inclusive "Let's Frame Oswald" plot it must have
been (per many conspiracists) -- to have been able to wangle
signatures
out of ALL THREE of those autopsy doctors....even though the doctors
KNOW what they're signing isn't true at all; and they know without
question that that "Report" they've signed-off on would probably be
more at home on a roller in their bathrooms!

And then (as if signing and fully endorsing an obviously-inaccurate
autopsy report isn't bad enough) -- All of these doctors then must
have
been forced to follow up their initial falsification of the autopsy
report by lying about the true nature of JFK's wounds whenever they
spoke of the matter to anyone .... for years and years on end,
including during their sworn testimony in front of the WC, the HSCA,
and the ARRB. An amazing and comprehensive decades-long cover-up that
is still continuing to this day evidently.

And that's precisely one of the biggest reasons to know why such a
large-scale JFK conspiracy never could have possibly happened (or have
been covered-up so beautifully) in the grandiose fashion that many
CTers champion. Because only Houdini could have masterminded such
sleight-of-hand magic and such indomitable powers of unrelenting
influence and domination over so many different people (within various
official and unofficial capacities) in 1963, and for all eternity
thereafter.

Back to reality now.......

The documented evidence that exists surrounding the 1963 murder of
President John F. Kennedy does NOT indicate "conspiracy". Not even
close. Let's have a quick look:

1.) Three bullet shells are discovered in the Book Depository's
"Sniper's Nest" by police (shells that positively came from the rifle
of Lee Harvey Oswald).

2.) A bullet ("Commission Exhibit 399") is found in Parkland Hospital;
and CE399 is a bullet which just happened to also come from the rifle
of Lee H. Oswald.

3.) Two large bullet fragments (also from Oswald's rifle "to the
exclusion") are found inside the very vehicle which was being occupied
by John F. Kennedy when he was killed by rifle fire on the afternoon
of
11/22/63.

4.) Lee Harvey Oswald's fingerprints are all over the "Sniper's Nest"
area, including his prints on a paper bag THAT HAD NO LEGITIMATE AND
LOGICAL REASON FOR BEING THERE IN THE COURSE OF NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY BOOK
DEPOSITORY OPERATIONS. (A very important point, IMO.)

5.) Eyewitnesses who place Lee Oswald (or someone who looked
remarkably
similar to him) in the Sniper's Nest at the exact moment JFK was being
assassinated via rifle fire (or just seconds prior to the murder).

6.) Oswald's actions after leaving his workplace on 11/22/63; e.g.:

6a.) Oswald leaves work three minutes after the American President is
gunned down right in front of his place of employment (and lies about
why he did so, with his excuse of "I figured there would be no more
work today" being one that won't make the grade, even via "CT"
standards -- because of WHEN he actually left -- 12:33 PM; there is no
way, at that time, he could have KNOWN he could just leave without
getting permission first from one of his bosses, Bill Shelley or Roy
Truly; which is permission he never obtained).

6b.) Oswald rushes into his roominghouse on North Beckley Avenue,
grabs
a jacket and a revolver, and quickly leaves.

6c.) Oswald shoots and kills police officer J.D. Tippit with a handgun
at approximately 1:14 PM on Tenth Street.

6d.) Oswald is seen acting and looking "funny" (suspicious) by
shoe-store employee Johnny C. Brewer just minutes after the Tippit
slaying.

6e.) Oswald punches in the face and attempts to kill another of
Dallas'
finest within the Texas Theater.

6f.) Oswald's comments made in the theater: "This is it!" and/or "It's
all over now!" ... Now, can some CTer come up with a good and
reasonable "He's Innocent Of Killing Anyone" explanation for Oswald
having said those two phrases -- or even just one of them -- just as
the police approach him in the theater on November 22nd? Good luck
trying, because Oswald's "It's all over now!" has "consciousness of
guilt" stamped all over it.

7.) Oswald's continual lies to the police and to the American people
VIA LIVE TELEVISION after his arrest .... e.g., "I didn't shoot
anyone"
and "They've taken me in because of the fact I lived in the Soviet
Union; I'm just a patsy!", among gobs of other provable falsehoods
spouted by LHO.

8.) And let's not forget this not-so-trivial little item --- Oswald's
Mannlicher-Carcano rifle (proven to have been used to kill JFK without
a shred of a doubt) is found on the Depository's sixth floor at 1:22
PM
on November 22nd -- the very same rifle that just happened to turn up
missing in Ruth Paine's garage that very same day.

And what do conspiracy theorists have in their "Physical Evidence Of A
Conspiracy/Multiple Shooters" basket? (Stuff like "guns", "bullets",
"shell casings", "clothing fibers", and/or "eyewitnesses who
positively
identified a specific human being to the exclusion of all other humans
as being the killer of both JFK and Officer Tippit"? How much of that
kind of stuff is on the CT table to date?)

Answer: None. Not a scrap. And there never has been.

The above batch of "single-assassin evidence" (with all of this
evidence spelling out "Oswald is a murdering and lying
President-killing, cop-killing piece of filth") means little to
hardline CTers, I know. But, in reality, that's of little consequence,
and always has been. Because what theorists WANT to believe regarding
this evidence is meaningless -- because, like it or not, THAT'S the
physical evidence CTers must deal with (and somehow squirm their way
out of in order to paint Oswald as an innocent "Patsy" on 11/22/1963
AD).

And the "Hole-In-The-Back-Of-The-Head" witnesses do not come close to
trumping all of the above evidence. They can't. No matter how many
there are. Because there's too much OTHER STUFF on the "LN/LHO" table
that is telling us that those witnesses cannot possibly be correct
regarding the precise location of President Kennedy's head wound; and
too many OTHER PEOPLE who would all have to be included in the
category
of "co-conspirators" in order for the back of JFK's head to be missing
-- way too many to believe such a plot could have possibly been
successful.

But, thankfully, there are people like Dale Myers, Larry Sturdivan,
and
Vincent Bugliosi around who DO still put some value on the physical
evidence in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder cases, instead of merely
screaming "It MUST all have been faked (somehow)", which is nonsense
of
the first order, of course, when considering the totality and perfect
"LN/LHO Cohesiveness" of such a huge basket of would-be "faked"
evidence (in both the Kennedy and Tippit cases).

Ignoring (or deeming as "all phony") the above batch of "One Assassin
Named Oswald" evidence is about as silly an exercise as believing that
some dumbbell plotters tried to frame a lone "patsy" by shooting up
Dealey Plaza from every conceivable angle. THAT goofball plan should
have everybody laughing out loud (even the CTers). But, remarkably,
many conspiracy theorists have latched on to that "Patsy" theory and
won't let go of it, despite its obvious implausibilities.

David Von Pein
February 2006

Phil Ossofee

Jul 14, 2007, 3:40:55 AM7/14/07
Who had more experience with gunshot wounds? Now, here's the clincher
why does practically everybody at Parkland and Bethesda at one time or
another but Humes, Boswell and Finck believe there was a conspiracy? If
it was so obvious as you say Von Pein, wouldn't their stories have been
consistent all along and unanimous that Lee Harvey Oswald had acted
alone?

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2007, 6:52:35 AM7/14/07
>>> "Who had more experience with gunshot wounds?" <<<

Autopsy doctor Pierre Finck....that's who. Without a doubt. And Dr.
Finck signed this autopsy report, didn't he?....

http://www.jfklancer.com/autopsyrpt.html

>>> "Now, here's the clincher why does practically everybody at Parkland and Bethesda at one time or
another but Humes, Boswell and Finck believe there was a conspiracy?
If it was so obvious as you say Von Pein, wouldn't their stories have
been consistent all along and unanimous that Lee Harvey Oswald had
acted alone?" <<<

Who cares whether they believe in a conspiracy? Why does that really
matter? Which of the groups did the autopsy? The Parkland people, or
the Bethesda group?

Here's the real batch of "clinchers", Phil. This stuff I'm going to
mention (and link) below is irrefutable and irrevocable.....

"Based on the above observations it is our opinion that the deceased

died as a result of two perforating gunshot wounds inflicted by high

velocity projectiles fired by a person or persons unknown. The
projectiles were fired from a point behind and somewhat above the

level of the deceased." -- JFK's Autopsy Report; Signed by all three
autopsy surgeons (Humes, Boswell, Finck)

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/AUT10_HI.jpg

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/BE5_HI.jpg

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/autop04.jpg

======================

Now, prove to me that all of that stuff above is phony, fake, full of
shit, etc., etc.

I await such verifiable proof re. those autopsy materials and
documents.

Thank you.

David Von Pein

Jul 15, 2007, 1:04:55 AM7/15/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c0cffd6894a2b9b6

>>> "Why do you believe that a wound to the rear of the head means a shot had to come from the front?" <<<

By strict definition, you're correct....a large "BOH" wound would not
necessarily HAVE to equal a shot from the front.

But in THIS (JFK) CASE specifically, we can be pretty sure there was
no large-sized BOH wound...because if there were such a wound on the
President's body, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED BY THE THREE AUTOPSY
SURGEONS.

IOW -- There was absolutely no good enough reason for those autopsists
to want to HIDE any of JFK's wounds.

Why?

Because even if there had been a large BOH hole in JFK's head, and
even if the doctors were worried about WW3 (or whatever other imagined
catastrophe that might befall the country in the wake of the
assassination of the President), the doctors would still have had the
IRONCLAD PROOF, via the two irrevocable small bullet wounds of ENTRY
in JFK's upper back and in the back of his head, that Kennedy was hit
by bullets that came only from BEHIND him (from the direction of Lee
Harvey Oswald's gun).*

* = This, of course, also assumes that the doctors, on the night of
11/22/63, would have had all of this detailed knowledge about the
trajectories and about what LHO could or could not have accomplished
with his one rifle from his TSBD POV at 12:30.

And, therefore, assuming the doctors possessed this impossible-to-have-
in-detail knowledge about all of this stuff, the autopsists would then
have to have known what pictures needed to be taken (to avoid showing
any "BOH" wound, so they can also avoid the perceived WW3 starting the
next day, which never would have happened even WITH multiple shooters
being exposed by the doctors on 11/22),

But the autopsy doctors having all of that detailed knowledge about
the shooting scene at 8 PM on 11/22, as mentioned, is very unlikely of
course...esp. since we KNOW that none of those autopsy physicians was
even aware of the widely-seen press conference given by Clark and
Perry at 3:16 PM in Dallas, since not a person in that autopsy room
had any idea that there was a bullet hole in JFK's throat.

It's absolutely incredible, IMO, that not a single person at Bethesda
knew of this widely-known "throat wound" fact as of 8:00 PM. Why on
Earth didn't somebody tell somebody at Bethesda?

And, more incredible still, is the fact that Perry never bothered to
tell ANYONE in the Kennedy party, or the SS or the DPD, that he
totally obliterated a bullet hole that he had to know would never be
seen at the autopsy that night due to the trach incision....which is
an autopsy that Perry HAD to know was going to be taking place after
the President left Perry's care.

Dr. Malcolm Perry, IMO, was very foolish for not saying to SOMEBODY in
authority: "Hey, by the way, I made a trach cut right through what
looked to me like a bullet hole".

>>> "And, you are aware, right, that virtually the entire right side of JFK's skull was destroyed?" <<<

Doesn't really look that way to me. There's a good deal of "right
side" damage, yes. But it doesn't look like "virtually the entire
right side of JFK's skull was destroyed" to me. At least not from this
photo.....

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/AUT10_HI.jpg

However, I know that the autopsy doctors did, indeed, say that there
was a good deal of skull missing in the right hemisphere of the head.

The whole "BOH" argument is pretty much a moot one anyway (i.e., an
argument that pretty much "goes nowhere")....because there's
undeniable proof that JFK was shot in the head just ONE time....with
that bullet positively coming from behind and entering the back of
President Kennedy's head, producing the characteristic "bevelling in"
effect, which proves beyond all doubt that that wound was a wound of
entrance....just as Dr. James Humes told the CBS-TV viewing audience
in June of 1967 (in his first interview since his WC testimony). Here
are Humes' exact words from that 1967 CBS-TV "Warren Report"
documentary:

========================

DAN RATHER -- "About the head wound....there was only one?"

DR. HUMES -- "There was only one entrance wound in the head; yes,
sir."

RATHER -- "And that was where?"

DR. HUMES -- "That was posterior, about two-and-a-half centimeters to
the right of the mid-line posteriorly."

RATHER -- "And the exit wound?"

DR. HUMES -- "And the exit wound was a large, irregular wound to the
front and right side of the President's head."

RATHER -- "Now can you be absolutely certain that the wound you
describe as the entry wound was in FACT that?"

DR. HUMES -- "Yes, indeed, we can. Very precisely and
incontrovertibly. The missile traversed the skin and then traversed
the bony skull....and as it passed through the skull it produced a
characteristic coning or bevelling effect on the inner aspect of the
skull. Which is scientific evidence that the wound was made from
behind and passed forward through the President's skull."

RATHER -- "This is very important....you say there's scientific
evidence....is it conclusive scientific evidence?"

DR. HUMES -- "Yes, sir; it is."

RATHER -- "Is there any doubt that the wound at the back of the
President's head was the entry wound?"

DR. HUMES -- "There is absolutely no doubt, sir."

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6b2a00b13bdc81ae

========================

I'll now turn things over to Vincent T. Bugliosi to complete this
post......

"Lest anyone still has any doubt as to the location of the large exit
wound in the head...the Zapruder film itself couldn't possibly provide
better demonstrative evidence. The film proves conclusively, and
beyond all doubt, where the exit wound was. Zapruder frame 313 and
frame 328 clearly show that the large, gaping exit wound was to the
RIGHT FRONT of the president's head. THE BACK OF HIS HEAD SHOWS NO
SUCH LARGE WOUND AND CLEARLY IS COMPLETELY INTACT." -- Vince Bugliosi;
Page 410 of "Reclaiming History"

tomnln

Jul 15, 2007, 1:23:25 AM7/15/07
Dallas Dr's handle an avge. of 1271 gunshot victims every year.

Bethesda Dr's Humes/Boswell never performed an autopsy in their ca\reers.

Who do you think we should believe?

"Phil Ossofee" <summersa...@webtv.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 15, 2007, 1:24:28 AM7/15/07