Bob Harris Vid on Youtube in response to Vincent Buglight

Gil Jesus

Oct 16, 2007, 6:23:51 PM10/16/07

chuck schuyler

Oct 17, 2007, 12:32:02 AM10/17/07
On Oct 16, 5:23 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RgCuWyUboY

OK,Gil...here is a "teachable moment" for you, so listen up:

Bob used to post here. He had a theory that a man in the curbside
sewer fired the headshot. Apparently, this is the shot he refers to as
occurring slightly after the Z313 headshot.

Question:

Is Bob right or are you right with your Nellie Connally theory?

I'm sure you feel you are right, or you'd withdraw your assertion that
Nellie (or John) Connally shot JFK in the head.

If you feel this strongly about Nellie/John Connally being a murderer,
why don't you do everything in your power to attack other CT'ers so
that this can get whittled down? We currently have hundreds and
hundreds of mix-n-match conspiracy theories.

Rather than boo-hooing and sniveling about someone making nasty posts
about CT'ers, why don't you really perform a valuable service to
"solving" the case by knocking down all of the bogus theories that
take away from the truth as you see it...Nellie/John Connally helped
kill JFK.

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2007, 2:20:13 AM10/17/07

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RgCuWyUboY

Bob Harris, per the above-linked video, doesn't believe (and cannot
believe, based on his narration in the video) that the SECOND head
shot he says occurred to JFK's head caused the rear head movement.

Why?

Because he insists that the second head shot (from the front) occurs
"about a half second" after a rear head shot at Z313. And since
Kennedy's head is obviously starting its journey BACKWARD well before
"a half second" after Z313 (it begins to go backward at Z315), it
must, therefore, have been the REAR head shot which caused JFK's head
to initially move backward, which is several frames BEFORE Harris says
JFK was hit in the head a second time from the front "about a half
second" after Z313.

A half-second = a little more than 9 Z-Film frames. Which would mean,
if Bob Harris is right about 2 head shots, that the frontal head shot
did not occur until about Z322 or Z323.

It's good to know that Bob believes in the idea that a REAR head shot
could have caused the backward movement of JFK's head that is obvious
on the film starting at about Z315.

Of course, the rest of Bob Harris' spiel on the video is total
conjecture and wholly-unsupportable nonsense (as per Bob's norm).

Such as: Mrs. Kennedy immediately going to the trunk to pick up a
piece of JFK's head. That is CT Myth #29. She didn't go to the trunk
to retrieve anything. She doesn't even remember going out on the trunk
at all. That CT Myth is hilarious on its face -- i.e., to think that
Jackie, 1 to 2 SECONDS after seeing her husband's head explode a few
inches from her own face, would have had a desire (or the wherewithal)
to go pick up a grisly piece of brain off the trunk is just...nutty.

Also -- I wonder where the BLOOD AT THE REAR OF THE HEAD is located on
the Z-Film Mr. H. relies on exclusively for his 9-minute video
presentation?

A second shot straight into JFK's head and NOT A DROP OF RED STUFF to
be found on the rear of the head at all??? Amazing.

And where's that second entry hole in the head? (The second assassin
just got lucky, I guess, and fired his bullet right into the open exit
wound caused by the rear shooter. Not totally impossible I guess; but
mighty unlikely, odds-wise.)

But what IS impossible, per Bob's scenario, is that a frontal head
shot from the Knoll area didn't cause ANY damage to the LEFT side of
Kennedy's head at all. Not a speck. Just look:

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/jfk_zeroang.jpg

Robert "Z285" Harris, as usual, is talking nonsense that cannot be
supported with ANY hard evidence.

This, of course, is typical of all conspiracy theories involving
multiple gunmen and multiple bullets hitting John F. Kennedy's head.

So, in Bob's next video installment, we'll no doubt get the
"Everything Was Faked To Cover Up The Multi-Gun Conspiracy" spiel. I'm
sure all CT-Kooks eagerly await that program.

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2007, 2:22:44 AM10/17/07
BTW....Anybody figure out what Bob's video has to do with Vince B.?

~shrug~

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2007, 5:45:51 AM10/17/07
On Oct 17, 2:22 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> BTW....Anybody figure out what Bob's video has to do with Vince B.?
>
> ~shrug~

Must have been the voices in Gils head again David...he hears and sees
things others don't. The guy should have been put in a straight jacket
years ago.

cdddraftsman

Oct 17, 2007, 11:08:30 AM10/17/07
On Oct 17, 2:45 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The guy should have been put in a straight jacket
> years ago.

This ' straight in ' , so to speak , from the conspiracy coo coo
clinic :

Co-recipients Robert Harris and Gil Jesus have been awarded
' The Nobrainer & Dumbell Award '

in Sweden for their work on not letting facts interfer when confusing
issues arise by not using the scientific method !

Congratulations
You Two BoobTubers

tl

aeffects

Oct 17, 2007, 12:47:12 PM10/17/07
On Oct 17, 2:45 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

off your knees, hon...... David is back from Dallas - he's bushed! As
in bush-league.....

aeffects

Oct 17, 2007, 12:51:12 PM10/17/07

talk about nonsense.... how 'bout that mega-disaster Reclaiming
History by none other than
Vinny da Bugliosi?

btw, Harris did [and continues to], and with one hand tied behind his
back, dance rings around braindead Lone Neuter's.

tomnln

Oct 17, 2007, 1:41:17 PM10/17/07
Which Volume/Page are you quoting this time

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Oct 17, 2007, 4:43:13 PM10/17/07
On Oct 16, 11:22 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> BTW....Anybody figure out what Bob's video has to do with Vince B.?
>
> ~shrug~

YouTube has to be giving Nutter's fits, eh? LMAO