Dr. Lattimer, Dr. Finck, And Some "Neck" Talk

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 7:42:52 PM10/5/07

www.amazon.com/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/27/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl/?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=652&cdAnchor=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx1XMATKKWKLDT4#Mx1XMATKKWKLDT4

>>> "Why was the back entry wound larger than the throat exit wound?" <<<

By far the best explanation for this I have ever encountered (backed
up by actual tests and shooting experiments that fully support this
statement shown below) comes from Dr. John Lattimer:

"These experiments {involving the firing of MC/WCC bullets at a
simulated JFK upper back and neck} confirmed beyond all of my doubts
that the smallness of the exit hole in the front of Kennedy's neck was
due to the fact that the skin was supported by a firm collar band,
which restrained it from bulging and bursting open ahead of the
exiting bullet. .... If the bullet had not exited from the President's
neck just AT the collar band, the exit wound might have been much
larger." -- John K. Lattimer; Page 239 of "Kennedy And Lincoln" (c.
1980)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f18bcb78b94d9d8

>>> "Why did non-medical military personnel order Humes, Boswell and Finck to NOT dissect the throat to determine a bullet track?" <<<

It was mainly a directive coming from the KENNEDY FAMILY. They wanted
a 'limited' autopsy, and requested that the neck not be mangled any
more than necessary. Dr. Finck confirmed that fact at the Clay Shaw
Trial in 1969, right here:

DR. PIERRE FINCK -- "We didn't remove the organs of the neck."

QUESTION -- "Why not, Doctor?"

DR. FINCK -- "For the reason that we were told to examine the head
wounds and that the..."

QUESTION -- "Are you saying someone told you not to dissect the
track?"

DR. FINCK -- "I was told that the family wanted an examination of the
head, as I recall, the head and chest, but the prosectors in this
autopsy didn't remove the organs of the neck, to my recollection."

QUESTION -- "You have said they did not, I want to know why didn't you
as an autopsy pathologist attempt to ascertain the track through the
body which you had on the autopsy table in trying to ascertain the
cause or causes of death? Why?"

DR. FINCK -- "I had the cause of death."

QUESTION -- "Why did you not trace the track of the wound?"

DR. FINCK -- "As I recall I didn't remove these organs from the
neck. .... I examined the wounds but I didn't remove the organs of the
neck."

QUESTION -- "You said you didn't do this; I am asking you why {you}
didn't do this as a pathologist?"

DR. FINCK -- "From what I recall I looked at the trachea, there was a
tracheotomy wound the best I can remember, but I didn't dissect or
remove these organs."

MR. OSER -- "Your Honor, I would ask Your Honor to direct the witness
to answer my question. .... I will ask you the question one more time:
Why did you not dissect the track of the bullet wound that you have
described today and you saw at the time of the autopsy at the time you
examined the body? Why? I ask you to answer that question."

DR. FINCK -- "As I recall I was told not to, but I don't remember by
whom."

QUESTION -- "You were told not to but you don't remember by whom?"

DR. FINCK -- "Right."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/finckshaw.htm

>>> "Have fun, Al and Dave!" <<<

You too. And remember the lifelong CTer's Motto -- "IF EVERY LAST
QUESTION ISN'T FULLY EXPLAINED ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY BY LNers--THEN I
(AS A CTer) GET TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING KINDA CRAZY RE. CONSPIRACY &
COVER-UPS, ETC.".

(Many CTers I've encountered live by the above motto, 24/7. They have
to. Otherwise, some common sense will sneak into their thinking. And
THAT would never do.)