The Problem with Prof Rahn's Computations

1 view

RICLAND

Mar 29, 2007, 2:12:40 AM3/29/07
You obviously don't know what this conversation is about, cddraftsman,
so let me enlighten you.

Arlen Specter based his Single-bullet Theory on incorrect drawings of
JFK's wounds, not theoretical physics. Now here comes Professor Rahn 45
years later with wonderful news -- Arlen Specter was right!

Wrong.

Arlen Specter's theory is wrong; Rahn's computations doesn't prove it's
right. Rahn's computations addressed an entirely different problem --
how to explain a bullet from the back that appears to act like a bullet
from the front.

But suppose it turns out it actually was a bullet from the front, what
question would Rahn's computations address then -- how to explain a
bullet from the front that acts like a bullet from the front?

And is there any doubt in your mind the good professor could offer up a
swell solution for this too?

In other words, the man's work is worthless which is why we don't use
theoretical physicists in courtrooms. We use applied scientists --
doctors, ballistics experts, chemists, et. al.

We don't put a fellow on the stand who describes linear equations and
"jet effect," we put a fellow on the stand who simply says "The wound
was an exit wound." ... "The head went back because the bullet hit it
from the front."

And now that the autopsy photos have been made available to the public
we know the drawings Arlen Specter used to invent the Single Bullet
Theory were wrong ergo his SBT was wrong.

The bullet that went through JFK's shoulder did not exit from his throat
no matter how Ken Rahn's computations tell us it COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Ken Rahn turned the question into something it never was -- a
theoretical physics problem. He took a simple exercise in common sense
and turned it into a riddle only he and Richard Feynman would understand.

That's not advancing the ball, cddraftsman.

That's doing what you do so spectacularly well -- waste everybody's time.

ricland

--
Who Shot JFK?
http://tinyurl.com/2qgodj

David Von Pein

Mar 29, 2007, 2:41:52 AM3/29/07
>>> "Arlen Specter based his Single-bullet Theory on incorrect drawings of JFK's wounds..." <<<

You're dead-wrong (as usual). But at least you spelled Arlen's last
name right for a change. ;)

Specter based the SBT on the autopsy report, the autopsy doctors'
testimony, and on Boswell's "14 cm" Face Sheet measurements. Which is
obvious from the "SBT trajectory" being displayed in CE903:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=139910

Please try to get SOMETHING right....at least PART of the time. .....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 29, 2007, 3:24:55 AM3/29/07
Ric I get the feeling you have not even
seen the Dale Myers video. ANYWAY in
a nutshell:

********************
Where did the neck exit round go?
********************

MR ;~D

RICLAND

Mar 29, 2007, 9:53:16 AM3/29/07

Obviously I meant the bullet that hit JFK's HEAD did not come from the
rear. It was late at night and I was sleepy, so I wasn't paying attention.

The point I made, however, still stands: Rahn's mathematical
computations are worthless in a courtroom for the reasons I gave.

ricland

Martin Shackelford

Mar 31, 2007, 1:39:59 AM3/31/07
JFK was hit in the head from the front and rear both.

Martin

"RICLAND" <black...@lycos.com> wrote in message