DVP-This bud's for you

Walt

Mar 8, 2007, 4:55:46 PM3/8/07
Hey Von Pea Brain.... I'm sure you'll recall that one of the Warren
Commission's star witnesses was Howard Brennan. During his testimony
before the Warren Commission Howard Brennan DESCRIBED the man who was
aiming a rifle toward Elm street. Brennan DESCRIBED the man as being
as old as 35 years old, and weighing as much as 175 pounds, dressed in
a light tan, or dingy white shirt and white trousers. Brennan
DESCRIBED the gunman as STANDING and bracing his arm against the
vertical side of the window. He said he could see all of the gunman
from his hips to the top of his head as he STOOD there aiming the
rifle. Brennan's DESCRIPTION fits only ONE window on the sixth
floor ....the far WEST window on the south face of the TSBD. Photos
taken at the time show that the WEST end window was the ONLY window
that was open wide enough for Brennan to have seen the man STANDING
and bracing against the side of the window.

I just stumbled across this bit of confirming information that I
thought I'd shove up your ass so you can see it.

Mr. Belin. ---- What do your notes say you talked to Rowland about?
What did Rowland say, according to your notes?

Mr. Turner. ----Said he was standing. I don't know whether he was with
his wife or his girl friend, I don't know what connection, they were
standing on Houston between Main and Elm, approximately 15 minutes
before the President arrived. They saw a man standing back in the
background of an open window two floors from the top.

Mr. Belin. ----Two floors from the top?

Mr. Turner. ----That is what he said. The man appeared to have a rifle
with scope on it in his hand and he notice another thing that he said
about this, he said the man was standing on the west side of the
building.

Mr. Belin. -----The west side of the south side of the building?

Mr. Turner. -----Yes.

So Howard Brennan DESCRIBED the gunman, who obviously was NOT Oswald,
as being in the WEST end window and Rowland also saw the gunman there
in that WIDE OPEN west end window.

Just thought you'd like to know.........

Walt

cdddraftsman

Mar 8, 2007, 4:59:29 PM3/8/07
Shove your questions up your ass Walt ! We don't need no MO
Stupid Ass Questions ! ..............................tl

cdddraftsman

Mar 8, 2007, 5:01:26 PM3/8/07
Walt ! Pull your head outta your ass , your starting to see stars
again !
...........................................tl

Walt

Mar 8, 2007, 5:11:31 PM3/8/07
On 8 Mar, 15:59, "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Shove your questions up your ass Walt ! We don't need no MO
> Stupid Ass Questions ! ..............................tl

That's gratitude from a LNer...... My God, you'd think they would
appreciate being handed a sterling FACT about the case, and how does
The Loser show his apreciation....."Shove your questions up your ass
Walt ! "

Well, Loser if you didn't like that FACT .......perhap's you'll like
the next one even less.

Walt

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 5:12:22 PM3/8/07
ahhhhhhhhh ha. what a mindless cronie. ... thats fucking hilarious.
what a piece shit.
LMFAO
aint got no answers do ya stupid. just more silly questions.........
like your stupidity is a fucking debate.
believe me, there is no debate, you are a cerifiable fucking retard.

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 5:16:14 PM3/8/07
hey walt thanks for that one, that was the best laugh i have had in a
couple weeks..hehehe

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 8, 2007, 5:19:45 PM3/8/07
Walt you moron you're making the
"There's Something Fishy Here"
gang look bad again.. I knew I
had seen you post this before
and DVP took some hide off of ya..
Musta let it get to ya a little..
Anyway Brennan said no such thing
and here's the transcript which
DVP already posted for you in
January:
----------ON:-----------
"VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November
A.D. 1963 personally appeared Howard Leslie Brennan, Address 6814
Woodard, Dallas, Texas Age 44 , Phone No. EV 1-2713
Deposes and says:

I am presently employed by the Wallace and Beard Construction Company
as a Steam fitter and have been so employed for about the past 7
weeks. I am working on a pipe line in the Katy Railroad yards at the
West end of Pacific Street near the railroad tracks. We had knocked
off for lunch and I had dinner at the cafeteria at Record and Main
Street and had come back to see the President of the United States. I
was sitting on a ledge or wall near the intersection of Houston Street
and Elm Street near the red light pole. I was facing in a northerly
direction looking across the street from where I was sitting. I take
this building across the street to be about 7 stories anyway in the
east endof [sic] the building and the second row of windows from the
top I saw a man in this window. I had seen him before the President's
car arrived. He was just sitting up there looking down apparently
waiting for the same thing I was to see the President. I did not
notice anything unusual about this man. He was a white man in his
early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about 165
to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately [sic]
not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President's car as it turned left
at the corner where I was and about 50 yards from the intersection of
Elm and Houston and to a point I would say the President's back was in
line with the last windows I have previously described I heard what I
thought was a back fire. It run [sic] in my mind that it might be
someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick building
and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have described
in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered rifle. I could
see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if it had a scope on
it or not. I was looking at the man in this windows at the time of the
last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and stepped
down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry. I could see
this man from about his belt up. There was nothing unusual about him
at all in appearance. I believe that I could identify this man if I
ever saw him again.

/s/ H. L. Brennan

/s/ C. M. Jones
Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

----------OFF-----------

Walt I also noticed you spun
Brennan's description of "a
white man in his early 30's,
slender, nice looking, slender
and would weigh about 165 to
175 pounds" into "as old as 35

years old, and weighing as much

as 175 pounds." Walt you have
as much class as Astro-Turf in
an El Camino..

MR ;~D 1615Mar807

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 6:00:49 PM3/8/07
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I told them I could not make a positive
identification

> > Walt- Hide quoted text -

YoHarvey

Mar 8, 2007, 6:05:24 PM3/8/07
On Mar 8, 5:19 pm, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> > Walt- Hide quoted text -

How common of CT kooks! Don't
like the evidence, change it!! Same
old thing for 43 years.

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 6:09:41 PM3/8/07
Mr. BRENNAN. I believe at that time, and I still believe it was a
Communist activity, and I felt like there hadn't been more than one
eyewitness, and if it got to be a known fact that I was an eyewitness,
my family or I, either one, might not be safe.

**** dig it, this is what this moron says after the CIA come to his
house and have a "TALK" with our young man in question

how the hell does he know Oswald is a communist?? White guy nothing
special about him, now he's a communits...LOL
thats funny he was handing out pamphlets with 534 camp st on it.

On Mar 8, 6:00 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 6:11:53 PM3/8/07
your to easy retard.

> old thing for 43 years.- Hide quoted text -

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 6:19:15 PM3/8/07
first this jackoff cant make a positive id.
then when the CIA comes to visit and threaten this guy he knows
"unless he says oswald, hes "not safe"
and given the words communist, which was nowhere untill the Cia
visits.......

yeah im a moron, im a mindless cronie and im gonna believe this
retard.
classic case of witness tampering and guess he didnt get "wacked" like
the rest of em.

but for you jackoffs that cant figure that out.............
hahahahahahah
LMFAO

On Mar 8, 6:09 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 8, 2007, 7:59:20 PM3/8/07
>>> "Howard Brennan DESCRIBED the gunman, who obviously was NOT Oswald, as being in the WEST end window and Rowland also saw the gunman there in that WIDE OPEN west-end window." <<<

I have no idea why I bother to respond to Walt's kookshit over and
over....but it's kind of like holding a lollipop out in front of a
baby I guess....you just can't help but grab onto it. I've already
gone several rounds on this silly matter in the thread linked below:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f424ace2d7c840c7

But Walt evidently thinks that if he waits a few weeks/months and then
posts the same "DESCRIBED, 35-yr.-old, 175 lbs." bullcrap again in a
brand-new thread, then I guess it's supposed to suddenly become new
and TRUE all of a sudden.

(Go figure kooks. If you can.)

But Brennan never ONCE said the gunman was "35 years old" or "175
pounds". Never. But Walt will continue to insist he did say those
exact words.

(Go figure kooks.)

But to the main point Walt-Kook raised here ---

So what???

Arnold Rowland's testimony is well-known. He said he saw a man with a
rifle at the west of the 6th Floor at some point before the motorcade
arrived in DP.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/arowland.htm

So Walt decides that he's going to COMBINE Rowland's testimony and
Howard Brennan's testimony....and then Walt is going to pretend that
Brennan "DESCRIBED" a WEST-end window, instead of the window that he
(Brennan) circled here....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/ce477.jpg

....which was THE ONLY WINDOW in the whole TSBD that Brennan saw the
assassin in during the entire time on 11/22/63.

Let's look again:

Mr. BELIN -- Here is a marking pencil. Will you just mark the window
that you believe you saw the man. All right. And do you want to put a
letter "A", if you would, by that. All right, now you have marked on
Commission Exhibit 477 a circle with the letter "A" to show the window
that you saw a man in, I believe you said, at least two times come
back and forth.

Mr. BRENNAN -- Yes.

Mr. BELIN -- Did you see any other people in any other windows that
you can recollect?

Mr. BRENNAN -- Not on that floor.

~~~~~~

The above has been pointed out to Walt The Kook numerous times -- but
he (Walt The Kook) will still insist that Brennan lied (evidently)
when he said he never saw anybody in any other window on the 6th Floor
except the SN southeast window.

As for Rowland.....I want Walt to explain in detail how Rowland's
testimony gets Oswald off the hook, or how Rowland's "west end"
testimony means that Brennan HAD to see the assassin in the same west-
side window many minutes later?

As Bud has rightly pointed out many times to the various kooks here --
the CTers like to pretend they have established, firm, written-in-
stone times for certain events taking place on 11/22, when of course
the CTers have established no such thing.

Brennan didn't coordinate his observations with Rowland...nor did
Rowland with Brennan. Both witnesses are giving estimates, and neither
witness can pinpoint a precise time when they witnessed the man with a
gun in the TSBD.

Both Rowland and Brennan are probably correct. Rowland probably saw
Oswald on the west end prior to Oswald moving to his east-end sniper's
perch. And Brennan is certainly correct when he saw Oswald firing a
gun from the SE corner window, because the evidence of shots coming
from Oswald's gun from that SE window is too powerful to ignore (or
skew).

And as for Bonnie Ray Williams -- Again, we're dealing with estimates
re. the timeline. Walt will next probably say that Williams MUST have
seen the assassin since Williams' timeline approx. lines up with
Rowland's. But the key word is "approx.". Williams wasn't looking at a
"Coordinated Universal Time" clock when he was eating his lunch on
11/22. Nor was anyone else. They were guessing.

Williams says he was on the 6th Floor at "about 12". And he stayed on
the 6th Floor for a few minutes, but his estimates range from 12:05 to
12:12. And those estimates might still be slightly off (in favor of
his being on the 6th Floor a little BEFORE noon); because of Williams'
"about 12" remark, which could mean the "clock" for eating his lunch
would start prior to 12:00. Maybe at 11:55 or so. Who knows exactly?
No one does.

Let's look at Williams' words:

Mr. McCLOY -- What time of day was this, when you were eating your
lunch?

Mr. WILLIAMS -- About 12.

Mr. McCLOY -- Just 12?

Mr. WILLIAMS -- Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL -- Now, as you looked towards the southeast corner from where
you were sitting, could you see the windows in the southeast corner?

Mr. WILLIAMS -- In the southeast--that is--the southeast. I really
don't remember if I seen anything-- it would be just the top edge of
the window, as I remember.

Mr. BALL -- Did you see anyone else up there that day?

Mr. WILLIAMS -- No, I did not.

Mr. BALL -- How long did you stay there?

Mr. WILLIAMS -- I was there from--5, 10, maybe 12 minutes.

Mr. BALL -- Finish your lunch?

Mr. WILLIAMS -- Yes, sir. No longer than it took me to finish the
chicken sandwich.

~~~~~~

Given the above estimates (and accounting for the fact that none of
the "timeline" witnesses were being precise to the MINUTE) -- Rowland
could very well have seen Oswald on the west end (possibly Oswald had
his gun stashed on that end before moving it to his Nest) after
Williams had left the 6th Floor.

And if Walt now attempts to tie together Rowland's words with
Williams' testimony, he's going to have problems too (without having
to call Williams a liar)...because of these words of Williams':

BALL -- Did you see anyone else up there that day?
WILLIAMS -- No, I did not.

Bonnie Ray there is referring, of course, to not seeing anyone at all
on the 6th Floor during the few minutes he was up there eating his
lunch around noon on Nov. 22nd.

In the final analysis, the sum total of the evidence (both physical
and eyewitness varieties) tells a reasonable person that there was
only ONE MAN with a gun up on the sixth floor of the Book Depository
on 11/22/63....and that one man was Lee Harvey Oswald.

aeffects

Mar 8, 2007, 8:03:49 PM3/8/07
You know what I like about you Lone Nut IDIOTS? You believe posting
pro SBT evidence actually puts Oswald in that 6th floor window....
You're so fucking easy!

John McAdams, get the varsity in here -- you CAN'T wait till
daBugliosi book hits the marketplace..... save some face.... NOW, tee-
hee

smooches for Eddie snook'ims....

Walt

Mar 8, 2007, 8:08:37 PM3/8/07
early 30's,......

Early thirties.....that up to 35 years old....Lee Oswald was only 24
years old.

slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about 165 to 175
pounds.

That would be as much as 175 pounds......Lee Oswald weight is given as
140 pounds on his booking sheet.

He had on light colored clothing....

Lee Oswald was dressed in DARK colored clothing, he was wearing a
reddish brown shirt and dark gray trousers.

but definately [sic]> not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President's
car as it turned left at the corner where I was and about 50 yards
from the intersection of Elm and Houston and to a point I would say
the President's back was in line with the last windows I have
previously described I heard what I thought was a back fire. It run
[sic] in my mind that it might be
someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick
building and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have
described in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered

rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. .....

All of the barrel .....This sounds like Brennan was looking at a
rifle with an exposed metal barrel.... The Mannlicher Carcano's barrel
is covered by a wooden stock.... only about 5 inches of metal barrel
is exposed.

I do not know if it had a scope on it or not. ...

If Brennan could see all of the barrel it's doubful that he would
failed to see a scope if the rifle had one. I don't believe the 35
year old, light clothing clad, 175 pound gunman had a scope on his
rifle.

I was looking at the man in this windows at the time of the last
explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and stepped down

out of sight...... STEPPED DOWN OUT OF SIGHT

The Warren Commission said that Oswald sat on a box behind the EAST
end window and rested his rifle on a stack of boxes in front of
him..... Brennen could NOT have been DESCRIBING the actions of
Oswald.

Walt

Mar 8, 2007, 8:41:39 PM3/8/07

Oh I agree Brennan said he saw the gunman in the EAST end
window.....BUT He saw him there BEFORE BEFORE the motorcade ever
arrived.

Let's look again:

> Mr. BELIN -- Here is a marking pencil. Will you just mark the window
> that you believe you saw the man. All right. And do you want to put a
> letter "A", if you would, by that. All right, now you have marked on
> Commission Exhibit 477 a circle with the letter "A" to show the window
> that you saw a man in, I believe you said, at least two times come
> back and forth.

Brennan saw the man leave the EAST end window and return to it "at
least two times".

Is this too difficult for you to comprehend Pea Brain??

> Mr. BRENNAN -- Yes.
>
> Mr. BELIN -- Did you see any other people in any other windows that
> you can recollect?

That's right Brennan saw only the 35 year old, 175 pound, white
clothing clad, gunman on the sixth floor.

> Mr. BRENNAN -- Not on that floor.
>
> ~~~~~~
>
> The above has been pointed out to Walt The Kook numerous times -- but
> he (Walt The Kook) will still insist that Brennan lied (evidently)
> when he said he never saw anybody in any other window on the 6th Floor
> except the SN southeast window.

I have never said Brennan lied in his affidavit or his teatimony. You
should learn to read.

> As for Rowland.....I want Walt to explain in detail how Rowland's
> testimony gets Oswald off the hook, or how Rowland's "west end"
> testimony means that Brennan HAD to see the assassin in the same west-
> side window many minutes later?

Duh.....There was no other window that was open far enough for Brennan
to describe the man as STANDING and bracing the rifle against the
vertical side of the window. The ONLY window that Brennan can be
referring to is the WIDE OPEN window on the WEST end of the sixth
floor.

You seem to have a comprehension problem....What is your IQ?

Walt

David Von Pein

Mar 8, 2007, 9:05:15 PM3/8/07
I told you guys a while back, didn't I, that Walt-Kook will never drop
his crackpot "WEST END" theory no matter what. I was right. He will
never drop it. Too much time invested in changing what Brennan said
and meant. That's why kooks are kooks.

Let me try it again, and again, and again...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...]

David Von Pein

Mar 8, 2007, 9:20:56 PM3/8/07
Mr. BRENNAN. But I don't recall this window at the time of the
shooting being that low.

Mr. BELIN. Now, by this window you are pointing to the window on the
sixth floor?

Mr. BRENNAN. Right.

Mr. BELIN. Now, window A, on Exhibit 481, when you saw it, how high do
you believe it was open?

Mr. BRENNAN. I believe that at the time he was firing, it was open
just like this.

Mr. BELIN. Just like the windows on the fifth floor immediately below?

Mr. BRENNAN. That is right.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_0113a.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~

Walt-Kook must think that Brennan somehow just FORGOT which end of the
building the sniper's window was located when Brennan gave his WC
testimony. So, Brennan put a circle around the southeast corner
window...even though (per a certain kook) Brennan REALLY meant the
other end of the building.

Go figure kooks.

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 9:37:50 PM3/8/07

On Mar 8, 9:20 pm, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Mr. BRENNAN. But I don't recall this window at the time of the
> shooting being that low.
>
> Mr. BELIN. Now, by this window you are pointing to the window on the
> sixth floor?
>
> Mr. BRENNAN. Right.
>
> Mr. BELIN. Now, window A, on Exhibit 481, when you saw it, how high do
> you believe it was open?
>
> Mr. BRENNAN. I believe that at the time he was firing, it was open
> just like this.
>
> Mr. BELIN. Just like the windows on the fifth floor immediately below?
>
> Mr. BRENNAN. That is right.
>

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_...

YoHarvey

Mar 8, 2007, 10:17:34 PM3/8/07
On Mar 8, 9:37 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> > Go figure kooks.- Hide quoted text -

Realizing the absolute importance of
Brennan as an eyewitness, the CT
kooks will go to ANY lengths to
attempt to discredit him? Why?
Because CT kooks aren't interested
in the truth. They are simply interested
in conspiracy theory. It's all they have
to justify their pathetic lives. It hasn't
changed in 43 years.

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 11:02:04 PM3/8/07
LOL riiiiiiiiight, go cash your welfare check stupid
yeah he is a eye witness one that said............

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I told them I could not make a positive
identification

> changed in 43 years.- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 9, 2007, 12:38:27 AM3/9/07
SPIFFY WROTE

How common of CT kooks! Don't
like the evidence, change it!! Same
old thing for 43 years.

WHY don't Yo(Momma)Harvey ever answer questions on evidence/testimony?
WHY does baileynme Change the subject?
WHY does PaulMay(not) Use all these Aliases?

WHY isn't his word worth Anything?>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 9, 2007, 12:43:43 AM3/9/07
spiffy wrote;

Realizing the absolute importance of
Brennan as an eyewitness, the CT
kooks will go to ANY lengths to
attempt to discredit him? Why?
Because CT kooks aren't interested
in the truth. They are simply interested
in conspiracy theory. It's all they have
to justify their pathetic lives. It hasn't
changed in 43 years.

Spiffy;
Tell us WHY Brennan needed IMMUNITY from the HSCA?
NUTSACK rest spiffy won't address this one EITHER.
WAs it because he was as Big A Liar as You ARE>

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Walt

Mar 9, 2007, 10:22:48 AM3/9/07

You could not be more wrong.... I'm merely using one of the Warren
Commission's star witnesses to make the point that
Belin manipulated and twisted Brennan's testimony .....I merely
untwist the testimony. As you point out many CT's have attempted to
get to the truth by claiming the Howard Brennan was a liar. They
didn't really read his tesimony to see that Brennan was DESCRIBING a
man who obviously was NOT Lee Oswald, aiming a rifle from a window
that obviously can't be the partly open window that the Warren
Commission claimed Oswald fired from. It wasn't Brennan who was the
liar....The liar was David Belin.

Walt

Walt

Mar 9, 2007, 10:23:06 AM3/9/07
On 8 Mar, 22:02, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>

Walt

Mar 9, 2007, 2:23:08 PM3/9/07
On 8 Mar, 17:09, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Mr. BRENNAN. I believe at that time, and I still believe it was a
> Communist activity, and I felt like there hadn't been more than one
> eyewitness, and if it got to be a known fact that I was an eyewitness,
> my family or I, either one, might not be safe.
>
> **** dig it, this is what this moron says after the CIA come to his
> house and have a "TALK" with our young man in question

Brennan wasn't "young".....He was 44 years old at the time of the
Murder.

Brennan did go "somewhere" on a "vacation" paid for by the FBI, in the
spring of 64. When he returned, his fellow employees noticed a marked
change in him.

> how the hell does he know Oswald is a communist??

Even today many of the LNer's still try to sell the idea that Lee was
a communist. Some communist.... He went to live in the USSR and was
living in grand style, by soviet standards, while he was there. Yet
he returned to a country that treated Communists like murderers and
excuted them ( Rosenbergs ).... If he had been a genuine communist
and a defector he probably would have received the same treatment the
Rosenbergs received. ( This is not a debate about communism, but I
use the Rosenbergs to illustrate a point) Because if he had given
the Russians defense secrets that he had learned while in the Marine
Corps, his "crime" was equal to the Rosenbergs crime. Lee Oswald was
no more a Communist than Senator McCarthy. He was an intelligence
agent for the U.S. and he used the Communist facade to infiltrate
suspected Communist organizations.....like the ACLU.

White guy nothing special about him, now he's a communits...LOL

> thats funny he was handing out pamphlets with 534 camp st on it.

The pamplets that Oswald haned out were stamped with Guy Bannisters
address and they had be purchased by the CIA from the Fair Play for
Cuba organization.

Walt

Walt

Mar 9, 2007, 2:54:46 PM3/9/07
On 8 Mar, 18:59, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

I have no idea why I bother to respond to Walt's kookshit over and
over....but it's kind of like holding a lollipop out in front of a
baby I guess....you just can't help but grab onto it.

I'll tell ya why you respond to my "kookshit"...... Because you are
compelled to. You dare not let my posts about Howard Brennan's
observations go unchallenged..... We both recognize that if Brennan's
testimony is seen in the clear light of day the fat will be in the
fire. Because once people see that Brennan was NOT DESCRIBING Oswald,
nor was he DESCRIBING the so called "Sniper's Nest" window in his
affidavit and his testimony, the whole fabricated story will be
exposed.

If it is shown that Oswald who was dressed in DARK colored clothes
was NOT firing a rifle from that so called Sniper's Nest and it
becomes clear that Brennan saw the sniper who was dressed in LIGHT
colored clothing STANDING UP and aiming the rifle from a WIDE OPEN
window, then The Warren Commission's decree is toast. And that's what
you must guard against. We both know that my weak little voice here
in this obscure NG isn't a real problem for you Warren Commission
supporters BUT... If it should fall on the right ears, all hell could
break loose. And that's the reason you will respond every time I post
Howard Brennan's testimony.

Walt

Walt

Mar 9, 2007, 5:02:37 PM3/9/07
On 8 Mar, 20:20, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
Mr. BRENNAN. But I don't recall this window at the time of the
shooting being that low.

Here Brennan is clearly saying that the window where he saw the gunman
was open wider than the partly open window of the so called
"Sniper'sNest'".

Mr. BELIN. Now, by this window you are pointing to the window on the
sixth floor?

Right....Only we don't know WHICH window on the sixth foor that
Brennan is pointing to.

Mr. BRENNAN. Right.

Mr. BELIN. Now, window A, on Exhibit 481, when you saw it, how high
do
you believe it was open?

Mr. BRENNAN. I believe that at the time he was firing, it was open
just like this.

Since there are many photos of the TSBD that were taken at the time we
know that the only window that Brennan could be referring to is the
WIDE OPEN window on the WEST end of the sixth floor....Because the
photos show that at no time from 12:00 noon until 3:00PM was the so
called "Snipers Nest" window open....." Just like the windows on the
fifth floor immediately below"

Mr. BELIN. Just like the windows on the fifth floor immediately
below?

Mr. BRENNAN. That is right.

Further confirmation that Brennan was referring to the WEST end window
as the place where he saw the 35 year old, 175 pound gunman who was
dressed in light colored clothes, can be seen in Brennan's description
of the action he took to avoid being shot by the gunman. Brennan
said he dived off the wall that he was sitting on and took refuge from
the gunman on the EAST side of that wall. That means the gunman was
WEST of his location. If the sniper had been in the so called
"Sniper's Nest" Brenan would still have been an easy target for the
gunman because the EAST side of that wall is fully exposed to any
gunman in that SE corner window.

Walt