LEE OSWALD & MARRION BAKER

David Von Pein

Jan 1, 2009, 11:03:06 PM1/1/09

www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=30698&mesg_id=30698&page=&topic_page=4#31106

>>> "Why would [Oswald's] reaction [toward] McDonald be so much more emotional than the reaction to Baker, who actually held a gun on him?" <<<

Let's look at the 'Baker encounter' in another way -- Suppose that it
had been YOU who had just been stopped at gunpoint by an excited
(running) policeman, and the cop yelled at you to "Stop! Come here!"
-- and the officer stuck a loaded gun in your gut ----

Now, if you were completely innocent of any wrong-doing AND had NO
IDEA AT ALL WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON -- Would you just stand there,
totally silent and non-agitated in any fashion?

Or:

Would you be a bit flustered and surprised? And: wouldn't you be
inclined to yell out to this gun-toting officer -- "Hey, what's going
on here?! What did I do?!!"

Does Oswald say anything like that to Officer Marrion Baker? Does he
seem to WONDER why he's having a gun shoved in his belly? -- No. Now
why do you suppose that is?*

* = IMO, it's because he WASN'T necessarily "surprised" to see police,
with guns drawn, entering the TSBD after 12:30 PM -- because Oswald
already KNEW why that gun was being shoved at him at 12:32.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr0zFDxNodE&feature=PlayList&p=048F4AFD8D739AF7&index=12

MSwanberg

Jan 5, 2009, 3:01:35 PM1/5/09
On Jan 1, 10:03 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=...
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr0zFDxNodE&feature=PlayList&p=048F4AFD8D739A...

Your treatise here seems to presuppose that Oswald was only possibly
one of two things: assassin or completely-innocent bystander.

There is a wealth of information that leads to the possible conclusion
that Oswald may have been somewhere in between. Perhaps Oswald knew
of the assassination plan but wasn't the trigger man. Perhaps Oswald
was an intelligence agent and had been around a great many guns before
and simply wasn't given to overreact (or react at all) in an unknown
situation (it's usually called a "poker face"). Perhaps the encounter
lasted so briefly that Oswald didn't have time to process what was
going on enough to react... and then Baker was suddenly off on his way
to the roof.

To be sure, if a cop accosted me at gunpoint, it would take me a full
several seconds to do anything beyond just stare at the gun.

-Mike

bigdog

Jan 5, 2009, 3:34:22 PM1/5/09
> -Mike- Hide quoted text -

There is no perhaps. Oswald shot JFK. The evidence for that fact is
overwhelmingly conclusive. For those who are unconvinced of that
simple fact, that is their failing, not a failing of the evidence.
That is the truth. The one truth. The only truth.

YoHarvey

Jan 5, 2009, 4:06:27 PM1/5/09
> That is the truth. The one truth. The only truth.- Hide quoted text -

There is a wealth of information that leads to the possible

conclusion
that Oswald may have been somewhere in between. Perhaps Oswald knew
of the assassination plan but wasn't the trigger man. Perhaps Oswald
was an intelligence agent and had been around a great many guns
before
and simply wasn't given to overreact (or react at all) in an unknown
situation (it's usually called a "poker face"). Perhaps the
encounter
lasted so briefly that Oswald didn't have time to process what was
going on enough to react... and then Baker was suddenly off on his
way
to the roof.

To believe Oswald knew of an assassination plan is absurd. In the
weeks and months leading up to 11/22, when commuication with Oswald
would have been essential, there is no evidence to support this. Nor,
is there any credible evidence Oswald was an agent of any intel
organization.

dcwi...@netscape.net

Jan 5, 2009, 4:22:26 PM1/5/09
> That is the truth. The one truth. The only truth.- Hide quoted text -

Yow! The "only truth". Followers of Jesus, Mohammed & Buddha might
beg to differ....

tomnln

Jan 5, 2009, 5:03:48 PM1/5/09
Officer Baker is a Proven LIAR>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"MSwanberg" <MSwa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam McClung

Jan 5, 2009, 6:47:27 PM1/5/09
perhaps baker was under the same kind of pressure that
caused lieutenant day and captain fritz to film the frame
carcano at 1:55 pm, after roger craig et al. had left the
tsbd at 1:06 p.m.

maybe baker saw oz on the 3rd floor near a cia/mafia
command post there

then upon skull and bones' fbi suggestion, baker scratched
out second or third floor and wrote second and his
initials above it

this scenario puts the cia/mafia bunker on the 3rd floor,
or the same floor oz had the contact he left the
disassembled carcano with 11-21-63

the question becomes: who were the 3rd floor tenants? = at
least one of which was cia/mafia

or maybe baker caught oz right after stashing the frame
carcano in the 4th floor stairwell...

in any event, it appears oz was not going back to the 6th
floor =

and oz was locked out of the cia/mafia bunker on the 2nd
3rd or 4th floor of the tsbd, possibly the 3rd floor where
oz's contact to leave the disassembled carcano was

so oz the patsy was left wandering the tsbd halls right
after the assassination, as planned by the conspirators,
who just had to find the frame carcano on the 4th floor
where oz left it and move it illegally to the 6th floor
for day and fritz to film after the fact...

also, who's to say the unsigned affidavit in any fact
didn't originally end at 5-9-165 before being scrated out
and text added above and after? meaning perhaps baker saw
richard cain or someone besides the patsy oz...

baker seemed to have a habit of scratching out what he
wrote and writing new text above the scratchout...

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

MSwanberg

Jan 7, 2009, 8:36:42 AM1/7/09
> To believe Oswald knew of an assassination plan is absurd.  In the
> weeks and months leading up to 11/22, when commuication with Oswald
> would have been essential, there is no evidence to support this.  Nor,
> is there any credible evidence Oswald was an agent of any intel
> organization.

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you saying that since
Oswald wasn't being contacted regularly that he couldn't have been
aware of any plan? How can you be sure? There are all manner of odd
speculation just about Oswald's actions on 11/22 after the
assassination (bus? cab? Impala?); how can we have an idea what he
was doing every minute of every day in the months leading up to the
assassination?

As for credibility that Oswald was an agent... wow, I can't believe
you are ignoring the FBI $200/month stipend, the many witnesses that
have him working or associating with CIA and other intelligence assets
(Ferrie, Bannister, de Mohreshildt, etc.), or how he got the
government to pay for his return to the US after being in Russia.
What about the Hoover memo about people using Oswald's name to buy
trucks? Why would Hoover care about that if Oswald had no
significance outside of just Joe Average Citizen? He had an above-top-
secret clearance when he was in the Marine Corps. He was trained in
Russian while in the Corps. He was seen at the CIA-sponsored
Operation 40 training camp. Many other people have pegged him as a
government asset: Lorenz and Oliver to name a few.

I can buy that a few people might invent wild stories, but eventually
the coincidences have to be put in their proper light.

-Mike