PIC OF DAVID VON PEIN AS MANAGER OF KFC STORE

Gil Jesus

Apr 17, 2010, 7:58:39 AM4/17/10

FINALLY...... we know what his credentials are !!!!!!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/30c8w3l.jpg

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 17, 2010, 12:39:11 PM4/17/10
Good Afternoon and welcome to Kentucky Fried Chicken Maam, do you want
our six piece, the nine piece, or our special bucket of tasty fried
chicken?......that's a classic...laz

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 17, 2010, 1:40:28 PM4/17/10
On Apr 17, 7:58 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> FINALLY...... we know what his credentials are !!!!!!!
>
> http://i44.tinypic.com/30c8w3l.jpg

It looks like if you added a bunch of weight to his gut and aged him
nearly 20 years he would look like "Ben Holmes!"

LOL!!

Sam McClung

Apr 17, 2010, 4:02:15 PM4/17/10
original or extra crispy?

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

timstter

Apr 17, 2010, 4:22:10 PM4/17/10
On Apr 17, 9:58 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> FINALLY...... we know what his credentials are !!!!!!!
>
> http://i44.tinypic.com/30c8w3l.jpg

So he managed a KFC store nineteen years ago and THIS is meant to be
exciting news Verm?

Say, I've got a BRILLIANT idea. Why don't you do some ACTUAL research
on the Kennedy assassination you BSV idiot?

BTW, looks like he doesn't have a Ruth Buzzi chin, unlike some, Cro
Magnon Man, LOL!

KUTGW, Verm!

The laffs are on you!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2010, 12:48:53 AM4/18/10

>>> "THAT'S [sic] HIS CREDENTIALS?? THAT HE USED TO BE A STORE MANAGER AT KFC??? THE GUY WHO'S CALLING ALL THESE PHD'S "KOOKS"??????? ARE YOU SERIOUS????" <<<

Well, it just proves that you don't have to be a Harvard law professor
or possess a Ph.D. from Dartmouth in order to exhibit some basic
common sense when it comes to discussing the assassination of
President John F. Kennedy.

Even a regular guy from Indiana can do that. I wonder why more
conspiracy theorists can't do it too?

~shrug~

http://www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,2227.msg39190.html#msg39190

timstter

Apr 18, 2010, 6:03:22 AM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 3:40 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

LOL! Say, for once Caprio made a funny!

He would look like a HANDSOME version of Ben Holmes, though...

:-)

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2010, 6:54:25 AM4/18/10

If we were talking about cole slaw or potato wedges, maybe I could
concede that his skills were relevent and he had some expertise.

But I just think it hilarious that a guy who talks down to everybody
is nothing more than a jockey in a fast food joint.

First, the plagarist Posner and now Von Pein the chicken slinger.

Boy, their side is taking a beating.

Maybe the Fatman will be able to get a discount on his favorite 20
piece Family bucket now.

ROFLMAO

mucher1

Apr 18, 2010, 7:44:56 AM4/18/10

You learn that a guy, who constantly rips you apart in NG discussions,
worked in his brother's fast food joint a couple of decades ago, and
you celebrate that as a major victory? Is there no limit to your
cluelessness, Gilly?

timstter

Apr 18, 2010, 8:38:54 AM4/18/10

LOL! Say, Verm, it was PITIFUL the way you pretended that you didn't
know about this when Laz already brought it up on another thread.

BTW:

cole slaw?

relevent?

plagarist?

Your spelling is as pathetic as your logic, Verm. Especially given
that your photo of DVP is from TWENTY YEARS ago, LOL!

KUTGW, Verm!

Love yez work!

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2010, 8:54:55 AM4/18/10

>>> "You learn that a guy, who constantly rips you apart in NG discussions, worked in his brother's fast food joint a couple of decades ago, and you celebrate that as a major victory? Is there no limit to your cluelessness, Gilly?" <<<

Let me set the record a little straighter here -- the fast-food
restaurant pictured in that 1991 photo is a family-owned franchise
(Von Pein Enterprises Inc., to be precise). It is still there in
central Indiana, and I am still currently one of the co-owners of that
unit.

Now, maybe Gil or "Ol' Laz" would like to tell me exactly where I
failed in my fairly-detailed rebuttals (linked below) to Mr.
DiEugenio's lame "DVP On Comedy Central?" CTKA article?

I've yet to see any conspiracy theorist point out any major gaffes on
my part here. And I think I know why -- it's because there aren't any:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a3ac48b4703ba1b1

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/78e762a534fa835a

drummist1965

Apr 18, 2010, 9:57:22 AM4/18/10

My, my, my. You set a real, good example for Christians, Gil.

I can just see Jesus Christ saying what you just said to Dave Von Pein
(a man who works for a living).

You are such a hypocrite, it's nauseating.

j leyden

Apr 18, 2010, 10:41:06 AM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 8:54�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Let me set the record a little straighter here -- the fast-food
> restaurant pictured in that 1991 photo is a family-owned franchise
> (Von Pein Enterprises Inc., to be precise). It is still there in
> central Indiana, and I am still currently one of the co-owners of that
> unit.

I'm confused. I thought Gil and his CT buddies had positively
identified DVP as Dave Reitzes. Of course, Gil once identified me as
Tom Lowry (cdddraftsman) so I'm inclined to take his views with the
proverbial grain of salt. But people like Gil in the mix do explain
why this JFK thing has dragged on for 46+ years.

JGL

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2010, 10:48:13 AM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 7:44�am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (snipped nutter nonsense )

Here's something you can use to lure those teenaged girls into your
car:

http://kids.kfc.com/

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2010, 10:48:50 AM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 9:57�am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:

Still not going to church on Sunday's huh ?

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2010, 10:55:07 AM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 10:41�am, j leyden <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm confused. I thought Gil and his CT buddies had positively

> identified DVP as Dave Reitzes. �
>
> JGL

AS USUAL, YOU THOUGHT WRONG

Two different clowns, same circus.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1b207ed7e3089202

tomnln

Apr 18, 2010, 12:30:16 PM4/18/10
NOW, We know WHERE he gets all of his "ChickenShit"! ! ! !

"mucher1" <muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2010, 12:35:13 PM4/18/10

>>> "I'm confused. I thought Gil and his CT buddies had positively identified DVP as Dave Reitzes." <<<

Yes. And then, up until a few days ago, I was also being IDed as John
McAdams.

~shrug time~

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 18, 2010, 12:41:04 PM4/18/10
Good call Gil-Interesting to note that Von Pein looks like he's about
5''7 in that picture-3 diminutive, vertically challenged know it
all's-Posner, Bugliosi and now Von Pein...who really think all their
stupid opinions are fact, and better than everybody in Dealey Plaza, or
the medical staffs at Bethesda or Parkland...God, these lone nutters are
the most dishonest irrational group of people on the planet...laz

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2010, 1:25:13 PM4/18/10

>>> "Interesting to note that [David] Von Pein looks like he's about 5'7" in that picture. Three diminutive, vertically-challenged know-it-all's -- Posner, Bugliosi and now Von Pein." <<<

Oh, good! Now a person's HEIGHT is going to determine whether or not a
person knows anything about the JFK case.

Classic!

Thanks, Laz. You just earned another "retard" feather to put in your
cap.

And fat people aren't good researchers either--are they Laz?

What about lefthanders? I'm a lefty. So I guess that means my JFK
opinions are to be discounted because of this.

BTW, I'm a shade under 5-feet-9. About the same as Laz' favorite
patsy. Maybe the kooks can manufacture a theory about that
coincidental "height" thing.

And don't forget about my sinister attachment to Ruth Paine. She
visited my hometown of Richmond, Indiana, in September of 1963, just
two months before JFK's assassination. That's GOTTA mean SOMETHING
conspiratorial! No way that's just a mere "coincidence".

j leyden

Apr 18, 2010, 2:59:18 PM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 10:55�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> AS USUAL, YOU THOUGHT WRONG

Well, I guess so. I thought the NG was about the assassination of JFK
but you CTs ran out of material on that a long time ago.

JGL

timstter

Apr 18, 2010, 4:54:26 PM4/18/10

He looks nowhere near as pathetic as YOU do in that shot taken down @
the ping pong club, Laz.

You look as if you'll expire during the next tourney, LOL!

Helpful Regards,

timstter

Apr 18, 2010, 4:56:54 PM4/18/10
On Apr 19, 12:48 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 9:57 am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Still not going to church on Sunday's huh ?

Hey Verm,

Von Pein own's a business. What you got? Nothing but a dud Silverdao
truck, eh?

ROTFLMFAO!

KUTGW, Verm!

Admiring Regards,

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2010, 5:14:35 PM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 12:41�pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

> God, these lone nutters are
> the most dishonest irrational group of people on the planet...laz

The New York KFC store is not the only one that has had problems with
rats.

Last year, a rat was seen and photographed in a KFC store in Newquay,
Cornwall, England.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230791/Pictured-The-rat-KFC-left-families-terrified.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2009/11/26/there-s-a-rat-in-my-kfc-115875-21850924/

It was revealed in 2008 that in China, KFC served food from the
garbage:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/264188

In Sydney, Nebraska in 2005, a family fell ill when it ate KFC
chicken that contained the urine and spit from a KFC employee.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/257514

In California, KFC failed to warn customers ( which they were required
to do by law ) about a cancer-causing chemical its potatoes
contained.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/171261

YEAH, THEY'RE AS DISHONEST AS HELL.

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2010, 5:47:22 PM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 5:14�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 12:41 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > God, these lone nutters are
> > the most dishonest irrational group of people on the planet...laz
>
> The New York KFC store is not the only one that has had problems with
> rats.
>
> Last year, a rat was seen and photographed in a KFC store in Newquay,
> Cornwall, �England.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230791/Pictured-The-rat-KFC-...
>
> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2009/11/26/there-s-a-rat-in-...

> It was revealed in 2008 that in China, KFC served food from the
> garbage:
>
> http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/264188
>
> In Sydney, Nebraska �in 2005, a family fell ill when it ate KFC
> chicken that contained the urine and spit from a KFC employee.
>
> http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/257514
>
> In California, KFC failed to warn customers ( which they were required
> to do by law ) �about a cancer-causing chemical its potatoes
> contained.
>
> http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/171261
>
> YEAH, THEY'RE AS DISHONEST AS HELL.

Here are some more complaints from customers about KFC:

http://www.complaintnow.com/:-hair-in-my-food-/complaint/complaints/message/show/0/0/136639/0

http://www.my3cents.com/search.cgi?criteria=Kentucky+Fried+Chicken

timstter

Apr 18, 2010, 5:49:32 PM4/18/10
> http://www.complaintnow.com/:-hair-in-my-food-/complaint/complaints/m...
>
> http://www.my3cents.com/search.cgi?criteria=Kentucky+Fried+Chicken

Wow! LOL! You have truly lost it this time, Verm. Seek some
psychiatric assistance ASAP, Mr Faux Christian.

Alarmed Regards,

Gil Jesus

Apr 18, 2010, 5:55:48 PM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 5:49�pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

< Fatman nonsense snipped >

Looks like the Fatman has claimed another victim:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66o93.jpg

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 18, 2010, 6:56:06 PM4/18/10
Don't ever forget nutters-you are in the minority...and another thing if
you can ever pull yer head from out of yer rear ends, and can finally
acknowledge why most folks believe there was a conspiracy...then we can
talk...otherwise go jump up Bugliosi's ass...laz

drummist1965

Apr 18, 2010, 11:41:47 PM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 10:48 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 9:57 am, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Still not going to church on Sunday's huh ?

Obviously, you are not.

David Von Pein

Apr 19, 2010, 9:26:54 AM4/19/10

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2283.msg40185.html#msg40185

>>> "This guy [D.R.V.P.] may have been called on to provide expert analysis on the lunch leftover on the 6th Floor!" <<<

LOL. Good one! I hadn't thought about that angle heretofore.

BTW, my KFC restaurant was considering adding a new item to the menu
in 1997, called the "Bonnie Ray Williams Special". It consisted of a
chicken-on-the-bone sandwich, with a side of Frito's corn chips, and a
bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Unfortunately, after it was test marketed in three cities in the
northwest United States, we had to scrap the whole thing. The lawsuits
were starting to pile up, with 12 people in the Seattle area alone
having to be rushed to the hospital because of bones piercing their
gullets and tracheas. Not a pretty situation.

Somehow, though, Bonnie Ray managed to keep from being hospitalized
after consuming his chicken-on-the-bone sandwich on Friday, November
22, 1963. (He must've had some really strong choppers.)

Another thing that put a big crimp in our proposed "Bonnie Ray
Special" plans was the fact that in order to get the reduced price for
the delicious bone-crunching pack, a customer had to purchase their
Dr. Pepper soft drink from this vending machine on the first floor of
the Texas School Book Depository Building (which wasn't an easy thing
to do in nineteen hundred and ninety-seven, seeing as how the machine
was long gone by that time):

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/202CD496Photo7DrPepperMachineInTSBD.jpg?t=1271682392

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 19, 2010, 10:58:36 AM4/19/10
On Apr 18, 12:48 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Well, it just proves that you don't have to be a Harvard law professor
> or possess a Ph.D. from Dartmouth in order to exhibit some basic
> common sense when it comes to discussing the assassination of
> President John F. Kennedy.

You don't have to have thoses things, BUT WE WERE DISCUSSING YOU!
When have you "displayed basic common sense" in this case again?? YOU
lie about what the evidence shows since you are paid to blame LHO!

I guess being a "liar for hire" beats working in KFC for some, but I
would rather keep my principles myself.

> Even a regular guy from Indiana can do that. I wonder why more
> conspiracy theorists can't do it too?

We OPT NOT to lie about what the evidence shows us! We believe in the
old saying, "HONESTY is the best policy!"

David Von Pein

Apr 19, 2010, 11:16:58 AM4/19/10

>>> "We OPT NOT to lie about what the evidence shows us! We believe in the old saying, "HONESTY is the best policy!"" <<<

You choose to IGNORE the evidence. Simple as that. You've shown that
trait time and time again.

"LHO shot no one that day." -- Robcap; Oct. 2007

Anyone who has looked at the evidence in the JFK case and can still be
silly enough to utter the above quote isn't worth talking to. Period.

>>> "...I would rather keep my principles myself." <<<

If letting a double-murderer off scot-free is your idea of kicks (and
keeping your "principles"), then have a blast.

You can stick to your retarded assessment of what the evidence shows.
(I'm sure you will.) I'll stick to common sense instead.

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 19, 2010, 1:40:00 PM4/19/10
The internet is an artificial world that has become the real world where
even chicken slinging piece of shit trolls think their opinion is better
than anybody elses...if you could ever step out of yourself and see
what's happened to this country in every way since 1963...you wouldn't
be such a lying nutty jackass...laz

Bud

Apr 19, 2010, 9:33:54 PM4/19/10
On Apr 18, 6:56 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Don't ever forget nutters-you are in the minority...

So are you, laz. The lunatic fringe of belief about the
assassination, a person who thinks Oswald was innocent.

>and another thing if
> you can ever pull yer head from out of yer rear ends, and can finally
> acknowledge why most folks believe there was a conspiracy...

Lets hear it, why do they believe there was a conspiracy. It would
be interesting to see one of you retards give the reason why people
believe there was a conspiracy and support it.

Bud

Apr 20, 2010, 3:05:32 PM4/20/10

What the fuck are your credentials for conducting an investigation,
Laz? You guys might see yourselves as champions of truth, but you are
actually just retards engaged in a hobby where you arrange information
into patterns you find personally pleasing. You concocted an
artificial retard world where evil forces kill the savior, but you
kooks aren`t the first group of fanatics to play that card.

aeffects

Apr 20, 2010, 10:56:18 PM4/20/10
On Apr 17, 4:58 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> FINALLY...... we know what his credentials are !!!!!!!
>
> http://i44.tinypic.com/30c8w3l.jpg

ROTFLMFAO..... oh shit..... bet the troll now weighs 6 stone-3JGL's --
get on it Leyden! ROTFLMFAO!

aeffects

Apr 20, 2010, 11:01:23 PM4/20/10
Top Post

Rosemary get yo ass in here, hon..... This is who you running
interference for with Vinnie daBug Bugliosi..... you should know
bewtter gorgeous..... can I have your autograph?

LMFAO!

On Apr 19, 6:26 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2283.msg40185.ht...

> http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS...

mucher1

Apr 21, 2010, 4:12:01 AM4/21/10

Here's a 2002 pic of Ben Holmes (on the right). He was still in
relatively good shape back then.

http://www.kolasinski.de/j62002/00200206.jpg

Sam Brown

Apr 21, 2010, 5:35:00 AM4/21/10

http://www.kolasinski.de/j62002/00200206.jpg

<Shudder> He has the legs of a five year old. He looks like he was assembled
from spare parts.

timstter

Apr 21, 2010, 6:51:44 AM4/21/10

Say, Verm, my understanding is that anytime YOU darken the door of the
local KFC in Dartmouth, Mass (which I'm sure is PLENTY) they sure as
Hell know that they have a rat on the premises, LOL!

KUTGW, Bald Verm!

LMFAO Regards,

mucher1

Apr 21, 2010, 7:15:18 AM4/21/10

I think that's slightly unfair, as I'm sure he had the spine to
boycott the local KFC for a day or two. Then, on the other hand, who
knows? Did that video of Gilly incinerating his Tom Hanks DVD
collection ever find its way to YouTube?

Gil Jesus

Apr 21, 2010, 7:50:30 AM4/21/10
On Apr 18, 5:49�pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow! LOL! You have truly lost it this time, Verm. Seek some
> psychiatric assistance ASAP, Mr Faux Christian.

You think so, Fatman ?

Can you explain why that same picture is posted on Von Pein's brother
Tim's website ?

http://www.timvp.com/david.html

mucher1

Apr 21, 2010, 8:15:26 AM4/21/10

Gilly? Noble Crusader for the Truth? Tim was commenting on your "KFC
is Evil" rant(s).

aeffects

Apr 22, 2010, 4:08:38 AM4/22/10
On Apr 17, 4:58 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> FINALLY...... we know what his credentials are !!!!!!!
>
> http://i44.tinypic.com/30c8w3l.jpg

he's opening a new franchise too, called Kentucky Fried TUNA --
brought to you by, none other than,. you guessed it Slamin' Samantha
Brown...

Sam Brown

Apr 22, 2010, 5:23:03 AM4/22/10

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You need some new material little man, you're becoming a yawn.

aeffects

Apr 22, 2010, 1:57:24 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 2:23 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I post you jump.... as it should be, and IS! So, bathe troll, you
stink! (no need to be funny truth works everytime)

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 22, 2010, 2:01:37 PM4/22/10
You made an important point on Von Pen Gil-here's just a joe blow
chicken slinger who calls PHD's kooks...of course with the lone
nutcrowd, most everything they say the opposite is true...laz

timstter

Apr 22, 2010, 4:50:30 PM4/22/10

Why would I care, Verm?

It has NOTHING to do with the JFK assassination.

Just like your stupid KFC posts have nothing to do with the JFK
assassination, Verm.

You are quite simply an abject cretin, you Ruth Buzzi chinned laughing
stock.

Looks like you are jealous because the Von Peins appear to have some
money and all you got is a dud Sliverado truck you got on eBay!

LMFAO Regards,