Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2007, 1:44:48 AM9/7/07
A CONSPIRACY KOOK GUSHED THE FOLLOWING NONSENSE / GARBAGE:

>>> "...Specter "deduced" the SBT .... it just HAD to be true, because to him there was no other explanation, except maybe a SECOND SHOOTER that he didn't want to admit to and that the SBT defies the known laws of ballistics. .... SPECTER MADE UP THE THEORY out of political expediency and sold this turkey to the American people. The American public didn't buy it then and they STILL don't buy it now." <<<

DVP SAID:

You don't have the slightest idea what you are babbling about.

The SBT works.
It fits.
It's right.

Blab on and on about Specter's "made up" theory till doomsday. (And
you shall, of course. Because that's what rabid CT-Kooks do 24/7.)

But you have ZERO bullets to put in place of the Stretcher Bullet,
which HAD to have been inside Governor Connally's body on 11/22/63.
Period.

Plus, there's this (probable) fact to consider re. the true author(s)
of the Single-Bullet Theory.....Vincent Bugliosi writes the following
in his JFK book with respect to the SBT and Arlen Specter (with VB's
usual dose of common sense attached, of course):

"From the first moment that I heard that Specter had come up with the
single-bullet theory, it made very little sense to me since the theory
was so obvious that a child could author it.

"Since {the members of the WC staff} all knew that the bullet, fired
from Kennedy's right rear, had passed through soft tissue in Kennedy's
body on a straight line, and that Connally was seated to the
president's left front, the bullet, after emerging from Kennedy's
body, would have had to go on and hit Connally for the simple reason
it had nowhere else to go. How could it be that among many bright
lawyers earnestly focusing their minds on this issue, only Specter saw
it? ....

"When I asked {Norman Redlich on September 6, 2005} if, indeed, Arlen
Specter, was the sole author of the single-bullet theory, his exact
words were, "No, we all came to this conclusion simultaneously." When
I asked him whom he meant by "we," he said, "Arlen, myself, Howard
Willens, David Belin, and Mel Eisenberg." ....

"I don't know about you folks, but I'm inclined to take what Redlich
told me to the bank. My sense is that Redlich, who by almost all
accounts worked harder on the case than anyone else, was a team player
only interested in doing his job well. ....

"If I have done a disservice to Specter in what I have written above,
I apologize to him. But I did give him an opportunity to respond to
this issue {via a letter sent to Specter on June 24, 2005}, and he
declined." -- VB; Pages 302-304 of "Reclaiming History's" endnotes

~~~~~~~

"The movements and handling of President Kennedy's stretcher negates
the possibility that the bullet {CE399} could have originated from the
president's stretcher. .... The whole issue of what stretcher the
bullet was found on, Connally's or some unknown person's, is a giant
nonissue. Since we know that the bullet was fired from Oswald's
Carcano rifle, and we know it wasn't found on Kennedy's stretcher, it
had to have been found on Connally's stretcher." -- VB; Page 431 of
"RH" endnotes

~~~~~~~

"With respect to the second shot fired in Dealey Plaza, the "single-
bullet theory" is an obvious misnomer. Though in its incipient stages
it was but a theory, the indisputable evidence is that it is now a
proven fact, a wholly supported conclusion. .... And no sensible mind
that is also informed can plausibly make the case that the bullet that
struck President Kennedy in the upper right part of his back did not
go on to hit Governor Connally." -- VB; Pages 489-490 of "RH" (main
text of book)

~~~~~~~

http://blog.myspace.com/davidvp1961

BHouseM...@aol.com

Sep 7, 2007, 2:19:13 AM9/7/07
There's a video of Arlen Specter saying that he came up with the
Single Bullet Theory because it was the onely Theory that would
explain the eight wounds from two bullets. It was a deduct he came up
with to fit the circumstances of the (phony) evidence he had to work
with. When I find it again, I'll post it. His statement is from a
personal interview when asked about the inception of his theory and
his work with the Warren Commission. If others know the video I'm
talking about, please post it so Specter can incrimindatae himself on
DVP behalf. Then everyone can watch DVP's jaw drop at Specter's words.
Specter talks as if he's in a daze - a very telling interview.

In the meantime, here's the post that got you-know-how worked up into
a lather.... for the IMDB forum:

"That's the standard LN operating procedure: to deduce something
backwards that never was on land, air or sea and say it's based on
"logic," and that it's the only possible explanation of anything they
happen to disagree with. That's how Specter "deduced" the SBT - that
it was the only "plausible" explanation of Kennedy's and Connelly's
EIGHT wounds having come from only two bullets - that it just HAD to
be true, because to him there was no other explanation, except (and he
didn't say this) maybe a SECOND SHOOTER that he didn't want to admit
to and that the SBT defies the known laws of ballistics and the entire
galaxy and universe. In other words, SPECTER MADE UP THE SINGLE BULLET
THEORY out of political expediency and sold this turkey of a deduction
for the Warren Report to the American people. The American public

didn't buy it then and they STILL don't buy it now.

Sorry, but the majority of the general public no longer accepts these
bogus backward deductions out of Strangers in a Strange Land to prove
the Parkland doctors wrong when in fact they accurately described a
gapping wound in the right occipital region of Kennedy's head. No one
needs the LN "deductions" when the doctors are making a
straightforward statement on exactly what they saw. But still the LNs
persist in this ploy to sell these bitter lemons and stones of
backward "logical deductions" to the unwary and say that the doctors
HAVE to be wrong because of this and that and that they didn't see
exactly what they did.

I suggest that they sell these bogus, make-believe imaginings to the
Hottentots. Maybe THEY'LL understand them and tell the LNs that these
are unnecessary science fiction rationalizations to conceal the
circumstances behind the political assassination of their president,
especially when we have eye-witnesses in Dallas who directly saw
Kennedy's head blown off, and the doctors who saw WHERE it was blown
off. Stop making LIARS out of these doctors, and stop using these
transparent PHONY deductions to do it. We're not in Kansas any more,
Toto.

-BHM

PS. To clarify any misunderstanding. Specter did NOT say in his
interview that there was a SECOND SHOOTER he didn't want to admit to
and that the SBT defies the known laws of ballistics and the entire
galaxy and universe. Those were MY comments. But he did say that the
SBT was the only possible theory he could come up with the evidence he
had to work with or was forced to accept: a shooter from the back and
only two bullets to create eight wounds - and this STRONGLY SUGGESTS
that his theory was the result of a mental, logical deduction by
working backward from the evidence. Meaning? It's a logical deduction
that is NOT necessary true. And the point I'm make here is that this
is a typical LN ploy to discredit witness testimony or make hard
evidence do things that only a circus elephant could do. This is all
the time I have to answer the circus elephants on this newsgroup or
the next.

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2007, 2:30:48 AM9/7/07
There's no big SECRET re. Specter always claiming sole authorship of
the SBT, for Pete sake. So what's that video supposed to prove?

In fact, that was Bugliosi's whole point in the quote I provided
above...i.e., Specter always claimed it was he, alone, who came up
with the SBT, but VB didn't believe him, so VB asked Redlich in late
2005, with Redlich confirming VB's suspicions about it being a group
effort on the part of the WC.

No big deal one way or the other actually. At least SOMEBODY got it
right. Because if the SBT is wrong...then Connally wasn't shot at all.
It must've been a Bobby-In-The-Shower dream all along.

Pamela Barnes-Ewing, wake me up!!

BHouseM...@aol.com

Sep 7, 2007, 2:44:20 AM9/7/07
My guess why Arlen Specter looks lost and dazed in this particular
interview is because he undoubtedly had to sell himself on this single
bullet fairy-tale of a theory first - which must have taken sommmme
doing - before he could offer this lemon of deduction to the American
public with a straight face. He apparently is still dazed by his own
brilliance and by defying the accepted laws of ballistics, common
sense and decency... And these are our LEADERS.

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2007, 2:49:03 AM9/7/07

That "B" in "BHouse" must stand for Bullshit.

eca...@tx.rr.com

Sep 7, 2007, 6:27:38 AM9/7/07
^^^^^55555 DVP!!
No bout a doubt it.. BH is one confused puppy.

BH, I've got 2 questions for you:

1) Did you see Dale Meyers' superb computer
animated reconstruction of the SBT? Dale
demonstrates how it was a SBF (Single Bullet
Fact)

2) BH, where do you think the Kennedy neck
exit round went?

Ed Cage
0525Sep707

lazu...@webtv.net

Sep 7, 2007, 11:58:34 AM9/7/07
Good post, BHM! Only one correction to offer. You mentioned a total of
eight wounds for the two men. Actually, there were at least nine: the
seven non-fatal wounds, plus at least one entrance wound and at least
one exit wound in JFK's head, for a total of nine.----Old Laz

YoHarvey

Sep 7, 2007, 5:56:24 PM9/7/07

and they said you couldn't count past 4. Come on Laz, who did the
counting for you?