Re: Tech Puts JFK Conspiracy Theories to Rest (Discovery Channel)

Message has been deleted

bigdog

Nov 14, 2008, 5:38:24 PM11/14/08
On Nov 13, 2:11 am, ad...@ng2000.com wrote:
> http://www.ng2000.com/blog/2008/11/10/jfk-conspiracy/

There is no way to put conspiracy theories to rest because JFK
conspiracy theories are a religion bordering on being a cult. No
amount of logic or evidence will ever disuade these people of their
silly beliefs. They are masters in the art of self delusion. Most of
the people who believe JFK died by conspiracy are simply ill informed
about the facts in the case. If forced to look at it, most would come
to realize how silly the notion of a grand conspiracy really is. It is
possible you could convince some of these folks by confronting them
with the facts. On the other hand, those who are dedicated conspiracy
believers simply are not going to accept the lone gunman theory no
matter how compelling the case is against Oswald. Any evidence that is
contrary to their religous beliefs simply must be dismissed. It will
be quite amusing to see what reasons these wackos come up with for
dismissing this latest round of experiments, just as they have done
with previous compelling evidence that is challenges their beliefs.
The only thing this latest program will do is force them to shove
their heads farther up their asses so they don't have to confront the
facts.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 14, 2008, 7:53:59 PM11/14/08
George Orwell would have loved this title- think hard about what it
means-even if they were able to make a relatively convincing case for a
headshot from the rear, it could have come from several different
locations, and doesn't mean Oswald fired, even if LHO fired how does
that rule out conspiracy? My comments over all this may seem harsh, but
you might say I have a few big points in my favor....

Chuck Schuyler

Nov 14, 2008, 8:44:45 PM11/14/08

This site is full of CT idiots-David Healy quickly comes to mind-who
actually believe the most ridiculous stuff imaginable.

Boozehound Healy believes a fake Abe Zapruder filmed the motorcade.

How do you even refute something this retarded?

Sam Brown

Nov 14, 2008, 9:22:36 PM11/14/08

"Chuck Schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

ROTFLMAO Chuck.

tomnln

Nov 14, 2008, 11:24:56 PM11/14/08

Gil Jesus

Nov 15, 2008, 4:46:19 AM11/15/08

Gil Jesus

Nov 15, 2008, 5:20:02 AM11/15/08

1. Which "experiments" are you referring to ?

The faulty NAA tests ?

The inconclusive nitrate test ?

The failed test of the murder weapon for speed and accuracy ?

2. Which "evidence" are you referring to ?

The bullet that had no blood from either victim on it ?

The shells and clip that had no fingerprints on them ?

The rifle that no one saw him carry into the building ?

3. Which facts are you referring to ?

That 12 days after Connally got WH approval for the Trade Mart as the
luncheon site, Oswald got a job at the TSBD, where no job opening
existed ?

That 2 days after the public announcement of the motorcade route, two
rifles were brought into the TSBD by someone other than Oswald ?

That the FBI destroyed evidence by destroying the "Oswald note " ?

Looks like YOU'RE the one who's got to get your head out of your ass.

Bud

Nov 15, 2008, 8:19:43 AM11/15/08

They weren`t inconclusive. They showed nitrates on Oz`s hands.

> The failed test of the murder weapon for speed and accuracy ?

Bullets came out of it at a lethal velocity.

> 2. Which "evidence" are you referring to ?
>
> The bullet that had no blood from either victim on it ?
>
> The shells and clip that had no fingerprints on them ?
>
> The rifle that no one saw him carry into the building ?

This is how idiots think investigation works. You focus solely on
what you don`t have, and ignore what you do.

> 3. Which facts are you referring to ?
>
> That 12 days after Connally got WH approval for the Trade Mart as the
> luncheon site, Oswald got a job at the TSBD, where no job opening
> existed ?

Of course this is unestablished. But how do explain Oswald`s rifle
being sent to his PO box prior to his being hired? The plotters just
knew they would need him to have a rifle to set him up for some murder
in the future?

> That 2 days after the public announcement of the motorcade route, two
> rifles were brought into the TSBD by someone other than Oswald ?

And seen taken out, joining tens of thousands of rifle in Texas
outside the TSBD.

> That the FBI destroyed evidence by destroying the "Oswald note " ?

Evidence of what?

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2008, 7:44:25 PM11/15/08
The quicker this nonsense is forgotten the better. Put it in the
landfill with many copies of Reclaiming History, Case Closed, 1998 NOVA
Special, Peter Jennings presents and some other toxic artifacts.

God, there have been and continue to be some despicable people involved
with the study of the JFK Assassination over the years...and how many
are in the shadows?

ss6...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2008, 10:11:52 PM11/15/08
Discovery Channel JFK Show -- What about it will be 'new'?
News Type: Event — Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:43 PM CST
jfk, limo, pamela-mcelwain-brown, target-car, discovery,
Pamela McElwain-Brown

In the press release and internet blurbs for this new show JFK: the
Target Car there are repeated references to their claiming to
'conclusively' show that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Gary Mack has
repeatedly pointed to seeing something 'new' on the show -- something
that hasn't been 'seen' before.

What could this possibly be, they want us to ask?

Frankly, to set such a high bar for a tv show is just asking for
trouble. Why would they even consider doing such a thing?

I have one possibility -- they will claim (whether or not it is
actually demonstrated) that they have 're-created' the assassination,
from the 6th Floor of the TSBD of course, with a M/C rifle, such as
that found on the floor later that day, shooting three shots in under
6.2 seconds and resulting in the wounds ostensibly attributed to both
Kennedy and Connally. And of course, they would have to do this using
two different simulated figures, plus a moving target, one that would
be at different speeds at different times during the shooting, as we
know from the Zapruder film that the limo slowed down after the neck
shot.

So, in effect, we will be watching the assassination happen. They
could intersperse scenes from the TSBD, then the rifle range where the
test was done, add some Zapruder frames, and make it look like a re-do
of the movie JFK, but from the position of a 'lone-nut' assassin.

Of course, they have other hoops to go through. Nobody saw Lee Oswald
with this gun after his return to Dallas. There is no proof the M/C
was ever fired. Not to mention discrepancies between information
coming from the Warren Commission Report, the HSCA, the map of Dealey
Plaza from a JFK researcher they appear to have incorporated, much
less the Zapruder film. Then there is the problem of the evidence --
the limousine was pretty much sanitized by the Secret Service long
before the FBI was allowed to do their forensic exam twelve hours
after the assassination. The autopsy was horribly bungled, and nobody
knows for sure what JFK's wounds were and where they were.

But the DC people act as though they don't even know there are any
hoops. They seem to live in a world of sound bites and film clips,
trying to create sensational bits of time in a program.

If they don't accomplish this feat in the show, or something equally
spectacular, why even bother with the hype?

Pamela McElwain-Brown
www.in-broad-daylight.com

Sam McClung

Nov 15, 2008, 10:42:36 PM11/15/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

only the shadow knows for sure...

Sam McClung

Nov 15, 2008, 10:47:30 PM11/15/08
will they be re-enacting day and fritz of dpd illegally manufacturing
evidence on the 6th floor of the tsbd?
http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/alyea.html

this is the kind of issue the media needs to tackle, not some homespun
libel and slander against lee harvey oswald

the media is controlled by skull and bones so the best thing to do is
turn the tv set off, go outside, get some fresh air...

<ss6...@gmail.com> wrote in message

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 16, 2008, 3:24:04 AM11/16/08
Sam- the only way the media can deal with the complex issues of this
case is to ignore at least 75% of the controversies/ major
contradictions, an finesse the other 25%...I've never thought much about
Skull & Bones, but it was no joke the yalies hated the Harvardites is
that right?...Jeff

Sam McClung

Nov 16, 2008, 4:50:30 AM11/16/08
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Your life is very much effected by Skull and Bones, the American
Illuminati, aka Neo-Nazis.

Delta Kappa Epsilon is a fraternity started at Yale with a chapter at
Harvard, members past and present include Harvard's William Randolph
Hearst, Sidney Souers (1st CIA Director), GHW Bush, Gerald Ford, and
GW Bush.
http://www.dke.org/

The Georges Bush belong to Skull And Bones also.

Oher Skull and Bones members were actively involved in the conspiracy
to kill JFK, as well as people like Coca Cola's Phillip Twombly with
Bones ties (at least 3 Twomblyes have been in Skull And Bones).

Cord Meyer belonged to Scroll and Key at Yale.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroll_and_Key

"Members of Scroll and Key have included...many of Jackie Kennedy's
Auchincloss step-relatives."
from Secrets Of The Tomb, Robbins, 2002

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 16, 2008, 5:17:07 AM11/16/08
Wasn't Twombley Pepsi, Sam? I agree there well may be a Pepsi connection
tie-in to all this with Nixon, Twombly, and possibly Kendall, not to
mention Joan Crawford, the Mommie Dearest Shrew, and actress
extraordinaire, who may well have been the mastermind...just joking on
the latter...Jeff

Gil Jesus

Nov 16, 2008, 7:00:17 AM11/16/08
On Nov 15, 10:11�pm, ss6...@gmail.com wrote:

> Of course, they have other hoops to go through. Nobody saw Lee Oswald
> with this gun after his return to Dallas. There is no proof the M/C
> was ever fired. Not to mention discrepancies between information
> coming from the Warren Commission Report, the HSCA, the map of Dealey
> Plaza from a JFK researcher they appear to have incorporated, much
> less the Zapruder film. Then there is the problem of the evidence --
> the limousine was pretty much sanitized by the Secret Service long
> before the FBI was allowed to do their forensic exam twelve hours
> after the assassination. The autopsy was horribly bungled, and nobody
> knows for sure what JFK's wounds were and where they were.

It truly amazes me how these shows which claim to "prove" the SBT can
make the leap from proving the theory POSSIBLE to Oswald being guilty.

Gil Jesus

Nov 16, 2008, 7:02:40 AM11/16/08
On Nov 15, 10:47�pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> will they be re-enacting day and fritz of dpd illegally manufacturing
> evidence on the 6th floor of the tsbd?http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/alyea.html

> this is the kind of issue the media needs to tackle, not some homespun
> libel and slander against lee harvey oswald
>
> the media is controlled by skull and bones so the best thing to do is
> turn the tv set off, go outside, get some fresh air...

I agree. The best response to such foolishness is to boycott the
program.

Sam McClung

Nov 16, 2008, 7:06:43 AM11/16/08
twombly was the head of coca cola caribbean operations

the cola companies
coke (twombly) and pepsi (nixon)
were in on it possibly because of the sugar connection cuba had been
before castro took over

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Sam McClung

Nov 16, 2008, 7:08:57 AM11/16/08
"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

they all bow down to molech
http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/molech.html

Sam McClung

Nov 16, 2008, 7:11:44 AM11/16/08
> twombly was the head of coca cola caribbean operations

phillip twombly was also chauncey holt's cia boss

there were 3 twomblyes in skull and bones that phillip twombly may
have been related to

Bud

Nov 16, 2008, 7:30:29 AM11/16/08

Baby steps, idiot. If you can`t figure out where the shots were
fired from, we can`t expect you to figure out who took them.

ss6...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2008, 8:23:04 AM11/16/08

All of this is being done with words. It was a 'test', now it is an
'investigation' 'commissioned' by the DC. The WC was not looking to
do anything other than describe how they think LHO acted alone. This
show also takes a narrow stance. Keeping blinders on prevents anyone
from finding out the truth.

FSHG

Nov 16, 2008, 8:24:40 AM11/16/08

I was reading the Australian company website's "media" section that
staged the actual 2008 shooting recreations.

In the company description of this 2008 Discovery Channel JFK show it
states they only shot from simulated grassy knoll and book depository
distances and angles.

Despite their having the chance to recreate a suspected assassin
location on the County records building roof, the west side of the
Depository's sixth floor south face, Depository roof, Depository west
face, the Daltex roof, or a Daltex west face window shot, their
description does not say that they chose to recreate any of those
locations.

Despite their having to know of these long suspected assassin
locations from Gary Mack, his team sure as heck remembered to bring a
fan to recreate wind and limo speed effect on blood spatter (which was
good to do)

Apparently (transparently !) just like the FBI, the Secret Service,
the warren commission, et al, the company and Gary Mack chose to not
recreate those long suspected locations - therefore, those locations
have not been eliminated.

Back and to the left, folks.

Back and to the left.

Reading further into the Australian company website's "media" section
that staged the actual shooting recreations attempts in 2004, the
company claims in its description of the 2004 Disc Chan JFK show

==QUOTE==

This program used a number of ballistic gelatine blocks produced to
the current FBI standard (some including surrogate skin, suspended
bone and connective tissues) and complete torso models manufactured to
the anatomical dimensions of President John F. Kennedy and Texas Gov.
John Connolly[sp] in order to demonstrate the path of the so called
‘magic bullet’ that supposedly caused 7 wounds in two bodies.

==QUOTE OFF==

That 2004 recreation attempt of the bones smashing "magic bullet"
failed miserably to recreate the "magic bullet" now in evidence
(owned by the American people and stored at taxpayers expense in the
National Archives)

The most glaring failure of the Aussie "magic bullet" was - despite
the shooting team setting up heights and angles from the Depository
sixth floor far east window, and, - despite aligning the Kennedy and
Connally torsos exactly as they were on 11-22-63 for Zapruder frame
223 (the current point where the warren commission apologists have
changed to currently claim the "magic bullet" occured), and - despite
using the same type rifle and bullet, when the Aussie "magic bullet"
attempt entered the exact warren commission JFK back entry point, it
emerged in the JFK dummy's high chest - - - - - it did not emerge as
it *should* have from just below the real throat wound on JFK
located just below his "Adams apple."

Interestingly, even though the Aussie "magic bullet" attempt failed
and exited the dummy JFK high chest, it did go on to enter the
Connally dummy's back almost exactly where Connally's real entry wound
was located near his right rear armpit.

Unfortunately for the 2004 recreation attempt, the Aussie "magic
bullet" again failed when it pulverized 2 rib bones instead of
only the 1 rib bone that was smashed in Connally on 11-22-63, but the
Aussie "magic bullet" did not pulverize the Connally dummy large
wrist bone, and, it also failed to penetrate into the Connally dummy
thigh as the warren commission apologists must have happen in their
theories.

Despite the Aussie attempts, and even though it did not smash the
Connally wrist bone, the Aussie "magic bullet" was noticably much
more damaged than the "magic bullet" from 11-22-63. (which,
according to the Parkland Hospital man who first found it, was not
even found on the 1 of 2 sitting together stretchers it *should* have
been found on per the warren commission), and, the same man who found
it has stated for the record that the bullet he found on 11-22-63
looked much different than the "magic bullet" in evidence.
(he has stated the actual bullet he found had a pointed nose,
whereas, the "magic bullet" in evidence has a rounded nose)

Back and to the left, folks.

Back and to the left.

ss6...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2008, 8:26:08 AM11/16/08

I tried to watch one of the earlier shows, but was unable to, as it
was pure propaganda. I may watch tonight, or tape for viewing in
small bits at a later time so I don't become too nauseus.

David Von Pein

Nov 16, 2008, 8:32:39 AM11/16/08

>>> "The WC was not looking to do anything other than describe how they think LHO acted alone." <<<

Yeah, that must be why the WC closed off Dealey Plaza on 5/24/64 in
order to do a reconstruction of the shooting....including very
detailed angle measurements, etc.

If the WC was in a "describe only" mode, please explain why they went
to the lengths that they went to in order to try and reconstruct the
crime.

You WC bashers are really nuts.

The WC did a damn good job.

"In my opinion, the Warren Commission's investigation has to be
considered the most comprehensive investigation of a crime in
history." -- Vince Bugliosi

Bud

Nov 16, 2008, 9:13:06 AM11/16/08

Then take them off.

Bud

Nov 16, 2008, 9:23:26 AM11/16/08
On Nov 16, 8:24 am, FSHG <f...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was reading the Australian company website's "media" section that
> staged the actual 2008 shooting recreations.
>
> In the company description of this 2008 Discovery Channel JFK show it
> states they only shot from simulated grassy knoll and book depository
> distances and angles.
>
> Despite their having the chance to recreate a suspected assassin
> location on the County records building roof, the west side of the
> Depository's sixth floor south face, Depository roof, Depository west
> face, the Daltex roof, or a Daltex west face window shot, their
> description does not say that they chose to recreate any of those
> locations.
>
> Despite their having to know of these long suspected assassin
> locations

Suspected by who? Kooks? Who saw someone shooting from these
locations? A number of people saw a rifle barrel or shooter on the 6th
floor of the TSBD.

> from Gary Mack, his team sure as heck remembered to bring a
> fan to recreate wind and limo speed effect on blood spatter (which was
> good to do)
>
> Apparently (transparently !) just like the FBI, the Secret Service,
> the warren commission, et al, the company and Gary Mack chose to not
> recreate those long suspected locations - therefore, those locations
> have not been eliminated.
>
> Back and to the left, folks.
>
> Back and to the left.

<snicker> You mean towards the County Records Building and Dal-Tex
buildings you just offered as viable shooting locations? The fact is
that kooks will entertain any location in order to maintain their
silly conspiracy fantasy.

> Reading further into the Australian company website's "media" section
> that staged the actual shooting recreations attempts in 2004, the
> company claims in its description of the 2004 Disc Chan JFK show
>
> ==QUOTE==
>
> This program used a number of ballistic gelatine blocks produced to
> the current FBI standard (some including surrogate skin, suspended
> bone and connective tissues) and complete torso models manufactured to
> the anatomical dimensions of President John F. Kennedy and Texas Gov.
> John Connolly[sp] in order to demonstrate the path of the so called
> ‘magic bullet’ that supposedly caused 7 wounds in two bodies.
>
> ==QUOTE OFF==
>
> That 2004 recreation attempt of the bones smashing "magic bullet"
> failed miserably to recreate the "magic bullet" now in evidence
> (owned by the American people and stored at taxpayers expense in the
> National Archives)

What, it has to look exactly like it? Both bullets are distorted and
intact. Kooks want to place the bar so high that it cannot be
achieved. They aren`t really interested in the truth, they only
desperately need a conspiracy in this event.

> The most glaring failure of the Aussie "magic bullet" was - despite
> the shooting team setting up heights and angles from the Depository
> sixth floor far east window, and, - despite aligning the Kennedy and
> Connally torsos exactly as they were on 11-22-63 for Zapruder frame
> 223 (the current point where the warren commission apologists have
> changed to currently claim the "magic bullet" occured), and - despite
> using the same type rifle and bullet, when the Aussie "magic bullet"
> attempt entered the exact warren commission JFK back entry point, it
> emerged in the JFK dummy's high chest - - - - -

Can you link to a view of the dummy`s chest?

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 16, 2008, 10:01:25 PM11/16/08
Excellent post-FSHG..I'm glad I don't have to watch the dumb thing..I'll
know exactly what it's like from all the responses. I might even watch
it when emotions have simmered. Back and to the left indeed...get it
thru yer fudgin' cement heads people.

Bill_C

Nov 17, 2008, 10:40:57 AM11/17/08

> The only thing this latest program will do is force them to shove
> their heads farther up their asses so they don't have to confront the
> facts.

Please tell me what is WRONG with this video on YOUTUBE.

As the author told Dr. Cyril Wecht a couple of years ago, you've been
arguing about what did NOT happen, you've never told the public what
did happen, TWO SHOTS a FRACTRION OF A SECOND APART.

Does this video suggest conspiracy to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_kIDP4EQ0

Lincoln said in part "You can fool some of the people ALL of the
time."

A402336

Nov 17, 2008, 10:56:59 AM11/17/08
On Nov 14, 7:53�pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> George Orwell would have loved this title- think hard about what it
> means-even if they were able to make a relatively convincing case for a
> headshot from the rear, it could have come from several different
> locations, and doesn't mean Oswald fired, even if LHO fired how does
> that rule out conspiracy? My comments over all this may seem harsh, but
> you might say I have a few big points in my favor....

Has not Gary Mack (and others acting as his email mouthpieces) claimed
for many, many years that his job employers mandated to him that he
publicly proclaim a neutral position about the person(s) he felt were
behind the shots in Dealey Plaza?

Did not he (or a mouthpiece) proclaim that is why he had to quit
posting on the newsgroups and forums?

He *surely* did *not* sound neutral last night in the "Discovery
Channel" program, "Inside the Target Car."

Interesting how they staged this quasi-elaborate shooting, but then he
and the same failed Australian shots team from 2004 fixed one of the
things that to many persons, and many weapons experienced persons,
clearly indicates that at least one shot hit JFK from the front----
they fixed the dummy so it could not go rapidly back and to the left.

Just another, deliberate, huge, missed chance.

Sub-Grade: incomplete.

The Australian rifleman clearly said a shot from the bridge north
sewer location had a clear tracking opportunity, was clear at 313, and
he would not eliminate that location as feasible, yet, they never used
the spare head they said they had to recreate that bridge north sewer
clear shot.

Another, deliberate, missed chance.

Sub-Grade: incomplete.

There were also several other suspected DP locations that they could
have, at the very least, used the rifle scope to check (and film for
us) while they had a rare opportunity of having the replica limo and
its persons actually sitting in DP at 313.

Yet, many more, deliberate, huge missed chances.

Sub-Grade: incomplete.

There's much more.

That's a start.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 17, 2008, 4:06:18 PM11/17/08
Did the recreation team scour every foot along the picket fence towards
the overpass for shooting locations? Did they try the Dal-Tex and Record
Bldg. and opposite end of the TSBD, then assimilate trajectories with
the best descriptions of the wounds from Parkland Hospital's medical
Personnel- without that it means nothing. Did the dummy dupicate JFK fom
312 onward? Did the laser tests show a nice little hole in the cowlick
and a blow out in the right front, or as I've heard the reenactment
took the right rear & top parietal portion of his head off with no
discernable entrance wound.

tomnln

Nov 17, 2008, 4:25:08 PM11/17/08
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/B%20O%20H.htm

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 18, 2008, 5:18:21 PM11/18/08

What about his cheek that the rifle was allegedly right up against?
Why no positive result there?

Ink and other chemicals can make the hands test positive for
nitrates. He dealt with boxes and books for half of the day.

> > The failed test of the murder weapon for speed and accuracy ?
>
>    Bullets came out of it at a lethal velocity.

BUT not a high-velocity like the death certificate said.

> > 2. Which "evidence" are you referring to ?
>
> > The bullet that had no blood from either victim on it ?
>
> > The shells and clip that had no fingerprints on them ?
>
> > The rifle that no one saw him carry into the building ?
>
>    This is how idiots think investigation works. You focus solely on
> what you don`t have, and ignore what you do.

NOT being able to prove someone made the bag, carried the bag and left
the bag is KEY to your investigation, only an idjit would say
otherwise.

> > 3. Which facts are you referring to ?
>
> > That 12 days after Connally got WH approval for the Trade Mart as the
> > luncheon site, Oswald got a job at the TSBD, where no job opening
> > existed ?
>
>    Of course this is unestablished. But how do explain Oswald`s rifle
> being sent to his PO box prior to his being hired? The plotters just
> knew they would need him to have a rifle to set him up for some murder
> in the future?

How do you PROVE the rifle was ever sent to his PO Box? We have been
waiting 45 years and you have failed to prove anything. How long must
we wait?

> > That 2 days after the public announcement of the motorcade route, two
> > rifles were brought into the TSBD by someone other than Oswald ?
>
>    And seen taken out, joining tens of thousands of rifle in Texas
> outside the TSBD.

Who saw them taken out before the shooting?

> > That the FBI destroyed evidence by destroying the "Oswald note " ?
>
>    Evidence of what?

That LHO was in contact with the FBI. There is NO other reason for
destroying this note unless it showed LHO was WORKING WITH the FBI.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

FSHG

Jan 6, 2009, 10:48:59 AM1/6/09

On Nov 16 2008, 9:23 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 8:24 am, FSHG <f...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I was reading the Australian company website's "media" section that
> > staged the actual 2008 shooting recreations.
>
> > In the company description of this 2008 Discovery Channel JFK show it
> > states they only shot from simulated grassy knoll and book depository
> > distances and angles.
>
> > Despite their having the chance to recreate a suspected assassin
> > location on the County records building roof, the west side of the
> > Depository's sixth floor south face, Depository roof, Depository west
> > face, the Daltex roof, or a Daltex west face window shot, their
> > description does not say that they chose to recreate any of those
> > locations.
>
> > Despite their having to know of these long suspected assassin
> > locations
>
> Suspected by who? Kooks? Who saw someone shooting from these
> locations? A number of people saw a rifle barrel or shooter on the 6th
> floor of the TSBD.

"Aussie CE-399" failed bullet recreation attempt impacts a correct
"JFK" warren comm apologists back point, but exits the "JFK" chest
much, much too low (net link given below)

Your over-emotive, under-mature, kook-bias' carries absolutely zero
weight, and are in fact, quite revealing. Everyone interested in the
45 years ago assassination is, at least, a bit extreme for spending
personal time discussing the assassination - some persons are
transparently much, much, MUCH more insanely obsessed with consuming
and wasting their personal time on it, than others. Time is also
sometimes - in fact, many times - worth (or costs) personal
income.

I fully agree, there was a man in that warren comm apologists 6th
floor far east window with a weapon, and Brennan testified he saw that
man fire only one shot sometime after z-200 - 207 when we last see
Brennan in the Zap film still looking to his far left towards the
limo.

Brennan, however, has several credibility problems.

As you may or may not have knowledge of, one Brennan's major
credibility problems is he said he feared for his and his family's
lives from revenge by unknown co-conspirators, but even though he
claimed he could have identified Oswald - and even though Brennan
stated that the afternoon of 11-22-63 while watching assassination
related TV he had seen Oswald, himself, under arrest - in the DPD
lineup Brennan attended he did not or could not identify Oswald as a
shooter.

For all Brennan knew on 11-22-63, Brennan's not identifying Oswald as
a shooter could have led to Oswald's release from arrest, which could
have caused the very revenge that Brennan lamely claimed he feared
would actually be thrust upon Brennan and/or his family.

Makes no sense, at all, to the majority of people.

Also, Brennan later wrote in his hard to find book that he saw the
assassin fire, then, looked towards the limo and saw JFK's head
explode at 313 - a totally impossible non event to turn his head
faster than a 2000 fps bullet.

Additionally, as you may or may not have knowledge of, there is
absolutely no way "Jose' " that Brennan could have even seen the 313
explosion because of the tall, 5-sided, cement monument structure next
to the reflecting pool, and he could not have seen the explosion
because of a bush-tree close to the same tall monument, both of which
combined to totally block his view well before 313.

There's more about Brennan but many "get it," even though a minority
does not.

Additionally, with regard to your, "Who saw someone shooting...?," as
you may or may not have knowledge of, there was also a second 6th
floor person testified to in statements by several witnesses before
the assassination.

In fact, a 6th floor, dark complected, far west open window man was
observed armed with a scoped rifle at 12:15 PM, followed by the same
witness also observing a white man in the warren comm apologists 6th
floor far east window seen less than 1 minute later.

Even though the wind was gusting eastward from the bridge TOWARDS the
TSBD, gunsmoke was smelled by several persons at the Elm street level
50' to 200' west and away from and 60' to 70' below the warren comm
apologists 6th floor far east window, and gunsmoke was smelled by
several persons on the grassy knoll 300' west and away from the TSBD
and 75' to 85' below the warren comm apologists 6th floor far east
window.

Several un-accounted for, self-identifying, "agents" encountered in
the aftermath, one of which had a mostly hidden weapon on the grassy
knoll.

Additionally, with regard to your, "Who saw someone shooting...?,"
there were many witnesses who saw what they described as "smoke" or
gunsmoke" near the grassy knoll.

Additionally, with regard to your, "Who saw someone shooting...?," as
you may or may not have knowledge of, it is not just "Who saw?," but
there were dozens of earwitnesses "Who heard," at least, one shot
from a location other than close to the Elm-Houston multiple
buildings-bounded intersection.

There's more, as you may or may not have knowledge of.

> > from Gary Mack, his team sure as heck remembered to bring a
> > fan to recreate wind and limo speed effect on blood spatter (which was
> > good to do)
>
> > Apparently (transparently !) just like the FBI, the Secret Service,
> > the warren commission, et al, the company and Gary Mack chose to not
> > recreate those long suspected locations - therefore, those locations
> > have not been eliminated.
>
> > Back and to the left, folks.
>
> > Back and to the left.
>
> <snicker> You mean towards the County Records Building and Dal-Tex
> buildings you just offered as viable shooting locations? The fact is
> that kooks will entertain any location in order to maintain their
> silly conspiracy fantasy.

Your over-emotive, under-mature quips carry no weight, whether you may
be fully aware of a double headshots theory, or whether you believe a
mammilian skull and inner brain hit with over 1000 pounds per square
inch will rocket towards a shooter. Have you ever shot a mammel?

> > Reading further into the Australian company website's "media" section
> > that staged the actual shooting recreations attempts in 2004, the
> > company claims in its description of the 2004 Disc Chan JFK show
>
> > ==QUOTE==
>
> > This program used a number of ballistic gelatine blocks produced to
> > the current FBI standard (some including surrogate skin, suspended
> > bone and connective tissues) and complete torso models manufactured to
> > the anatomical dimensions of President John F. Kennedy and Texas Gov.
> > John Connolly[sp] in order to demonstrate the path of the so called
> > ‘magic bullet’ that supposedly caused 7 wounds in two bodies.
>
> > ==QUOTE OFF==
>
> > That 2004 recreation attempt of the bones smashing "magic bullet"
> > failed miserably to recreate the "magic bullet" now in evidence
> > (owned by the American people and stored at taxpayers expense in the
> > National Archives)
>
> What, it has to look exactly like it? Both bullets are distorted and
> intact. Kooks want to place the bar so high that it cannot be
> achieved. They aren`t really interested in the truth, they only
> desperately need a conspiracy in this event.

the failed Aussie team bullet did not impact the "JBC" wrist bones,
nor did the same Aussie bullet impact into the thigh, yet, it was more
deformed. Have you thought, at all, about that documented test
result?

> > The most glaring failure of the Aussie "magic bullet" was - despite
> > the shooting team setting up heights and angles from the Depository
> > sixth floor far east window, and, - despite aligning the Kennedy and
> > Connally torsos exactly as they were on 11-22-63 for Zapruder frame
> > 223 (the current point where the warren commission apologists have

> > changed to currently claim the "magic bullet" occurred), and - despite

> > using the same type rifle and bullet, when the Aussie "magic bullet"
> > attempt entered the exact warren commission JFK back entry point, it
> > emerged in the JFK dummy's high chest - - - - -
>
> Can you link to a view of the dummy`s chest?

Absolutely.

Here is just one of many links to a video containing the "Aussie
CE-399" failed re-creation segment from the 2004 Discovery Channel
program.

The video documents that failed Aussie team bullet exiting "JFK's"
chest - exiting much, much lower than the neck - despite the
failed Aussie team placing "JFK" and "JBC" positions correctly
(actually watch the entire documentary to see their excrutiating
setup),

and, despite the failed Aussie team bullet impacting "JFK" exactly
where the warren commission apologists can only place the "back entry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgec6oCdIvE

Back and to the left, folks.

Back and to the left.

> > > Pamela McElwain-Brownwww.in-broad-daylight.com- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 6, 2009, 8:02:06 PM1/6/09

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm

All anti-SBT conspiracy-happy kooks should take a good, long, hard
look at CE903 (linked above). And those CTers should KEEP staring at
it until its SBT significance sinks in....because CE903 is an
excellent illustration of how the SBT WORKS, while using a stretch
limo similar to SS-100-X and using real-life human beings as stand-ins
for JFK & JBC, and with the JBC stand-in actually even wearing the
exact same jacket that was being worn by JBC on Nov. 22, with Arlen
Specter's probe/rod being inserted right into the bullet hole in the
back of Connally's coat.

And the angle of Specter's rod is 17.43 degrees, exactly the same as
the string on the wall in the background of CE903. And 17.43 degrees
was determined by surveyors and the WC/FBI to be the average angle
(between Zapruder frames 210 and 225) from the southeast corner window
on the TSBD's sixth floor to JFK's upper-back wound.

Quoting from the Warren Commission testimony of the FBI's Lyndal
Shaneyfelt:

"The average angle, allowing for the [3.9] degree street grade
results in an average angle between frame 210 and frame 225 of
17b043'30''." -- L. Shaneyfelt (WC Vol. 5; Page 162)

5 H 162:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh5/html/WC_Vol5_0086b.htm

CE903 is an absolutely perfect "model" which displays the basic
doability and workability of the Single-Bullet Theory. Over the years,
CE903 is an official WC exhibit that has been largely ignored--
especially by conspiracy theorists it would seem.

But I can't blame the CT-Kooks for wanting to completely ignore CE903.
Because if they were to look at it for very long, they would easily be
able to determine that the SBT does NOT (and CANNOT) require a bullet
to enter John Kennedy's NECK in order for the SBT to work out just
fine and exit JFK's "tie knot".

The SBT works.
The SBT is 100% correct.

Look again:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm

And again (photo caption written by DVP):

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=Fw3AIzwAAAAVlk2Xfx8sVjADRR-uPdeJZmJqWov8eW5EXTLDwpgwzCl61k0AMZJieNRhY9YK56_9Wm-ajmzVoAFUlE7c_fAt&gsc=ZFTm9BYAAAA7TsmO6x-Y5PljMS83eU9m-vghgYgES8zAzJdW7J9-8w

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c65419db537d4abf

Herbert Blenner

Jan 7, 2009, 4:21:44 AM1/7/09
On Jan 6, 8:02 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0...

> All anti-SBT conspiracy-happy kooks should take a good, long, hard
> look at CE903 (linked above). And those CTers should KEEP staring at
> it until its SBT significance sinks in....because CE903 is an
> excellent illustration of how the SBT WORKS, while using a stretch
> limo similar to SS-100-X and using real-life human beings as stand-ins
> for JFK & JBC, and with the JBC stand-in actually even wearing the
> exact same jacket that was being worn by JBC on Nov. 22, with Arlen
> Specter's probe/rod being inserted right into the bullet hole in the
> back of Connally's coat.
>
> And the angle of Specter's rod is 17.43 degrees, exactly the same as
> the string on the wall in the background of CE903. And 17.43 degrees
> was determined by surveyors and the WC/FBI to be the average angle
> (between Zapruder frames 210 and 225) from the southeast corner window
> on the TSBD's sixth floor to JFK's upper-back wound.
>
> Quoting from the Warren Commission testimony of the FBI's Lyndal
> Shaneyfelt:
>
>       "The average angle, allowing for the [3.9] degree street grade
> results in an average angle between frame 210 and frame 225 of
> 17b043'30''." -- L. Shaneyfelt (WC Vol. 5; Page 162)
>
> 5 H 162:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh5/html/WC_Vol5_008...

The surveyor determined a declination angle of 21 degree and 34
minutes for a single bullet event at Z-210. They also measured the
declination angle at Z-225 as 20 degree and 11 minutes. These
measurements give an average declination as 20 degree 52 minute and 30
seconds. Subtracting the declination angle of 3 degree and 9 minute
for slope of Elm Street yields an angle of 17 degree 43 minute and 30
seconds for a straight line connecting the exit wound on the stand in
for Kennedy with the entrance wound on the stand in for Connally.

In other words, CE 903 reports a near perfect match for a trajectory
from the sniper's nest, straight through President Kennedy and into
the back of Governor Connally. The agreement of angles to within one
minute, one-sixtieth of a degree, requires vertical placement of the
wounds to an precision of ( 24 inch ) Tan ( 1/60 degree) or 0.007 inch
assuming a two-foot horizontal separation between the wounds.

Seven-thousands of an inch is less than the thickness of a human hair.
Yet we are to believe that the FBI located the throat wound on
President Kennedy with incredible precision based the verbal reports
of the Parkland doctors. Indeed only a diehard would deny that CE 903
has caught the FBI with its big thumb on their scale.

> CE903 is an absolutely perfect "model" which displays the basic
> doability and workability of the Single-Bullet Theory. Over the years,
> CE903 is an official WC exhibit that has been largely ignored--
> especially by conspiracy theorists it would seem.
>
> But I can't blame the CT-Kooks for wanting to completely ignore CE903.
> Because if they were to look at it for very long, they would easily be
> able to determine that the SBT does NOT (and CANNOT) require a bullet
> to enter John Kennedy's NECK in order for the SBT to work out just
> fine and exit JFK's "tie knot".
>
> The SBT works.
> The SBT is 100% correct.
>
> Look again:
>

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0...

> And again (photo caption written by DVP):
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=Fw3AIzw...
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c65419db537d4abf

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 7, 2009, 5:17:33 AM1/7/09

>>> "Only a diehard would deny that CE 903 has caught the FBI with its big thumb on their scale." <<<

What a bunch of malarkey, Herbert.

CE903 completely destroys the oft-repeated conspiracy-favoring myth
of:

"GERALD FORD MOVED THE WOUND UP INTO THE NECK OF PRESIDENT
KENNEDY TO MAKE THE S.B.T. PLAUSIBLE."

CE903 proves that CTers are off their rockers when they prop up the
above nonsense about Ford's mysterious "move". Because "moving" the
wound from where it's always been (JFK's upper back) to the "neck"
would totally wreck the SBT's trajectory and alignment.

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=Fw3AIzwAAAAVlk2Xfx8sVjADRR-uPdeJZmJqWov8eW5EXTLDwpgwzCl61k0AMZJieNRhY9YK56_9Wm-ajmzVoAFUlE7c_fAt&gsc=ZFTm9BYAAAA7TsmO6x-Y5PljMS83eU9m-vghgYgES8zAzJdW7J9-8w

Also.....

Anti-SBTers should also be asking themselves a very important question
too....this question:

If the SBT is completely impossible (as so many CTers firmly believe),
how in the world would the WC and the FBI even be able to FUDGE the
"SBT" results as seen in CE903 and have those results come anywhere
close to duplicating (at least fairly closely) the positioning of the
victims in the car AND the wound locations on the TWO victims?

In other words, in any kind of a shooting scenario that a CTer could
hypothesize to replace the SBT, wasn't it absolutely remarkable (and
super-lucky) to have those two or three different gunmen hit the TWO
victims with their two or three or four bullets in almost exactly the
locations on the two mens' bodies so that on May 24, 1964, the WC and
the FBI could connect those various bullet holes and FUDGE A PRETTY
DAMN NICE-LOOKING SINGLE-BULLET EVENT?

Why don't any of the conspiracy-loving kooks EVER ask themselves that
reasonable question?

Herbert Blenner

Jan 8, 2009, 6:48:27 AM1/8/09
On Jan 7, 5:17 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> What a bunch of malarkey, Herbert.

he problem is that CE 903 reports a near perfect match for a

trajectory from the sniper's nest, straight through President Kennedy

and into the back of Governor Connally. However, the straightness of
the trajectory through Kennedy disallows tumbling of the bullet and
undermines the official explanation of the elongated wound on
Connally's back. In other words the SBT rests upon the physical
impossibility of a bullet maintaining a straight course while an
obstacle induces tumbling.

> CE903 completely destroys the oft-repeated conspiracy-favoring myth
> of:
>
>       "GERALD FORD MOVED THE WOUND UP INTO THE NECK OF PRESIDENT
> KENNEDY TO MAKE THE S.B.T. PLAUSIBLE."
>
> CE903 proves that CTers are off their rockers when they prop up the
> above nonsense about Ford's mysterious "move". Because "moving" the
> wound from where it's always been (JFK's upper back) to the "neck"
> would totally wreck the SBT's trajectory and alignment.
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=Fw3AIzw...

Gerald Ford moved the wound to distract readers from a hole that
showed the entering bullet moved inward and upward with respect to the
body planes while the surrounding abrasion inferred an inward and
leftward trajectory. The FPP examined the autopsy photographs of the
back wound and confirmed this contradiction. Needless to say Doctor
Baden and colleagues were too timid to call the wound an alteration.
Instead they documented the irrefutable evidence of the alteration and
left readers to draw their own conclusions.

> Also.....
>
> Anti-SBTers should also be asking themselves a very important question
> too....this question:
>
> If the SBT is completely impossible (as so many CTers firmly believe),
> how in the world would the WC and the FBI even be able to FUDGE the
> "SBT" results as seen in CE903 and have those results come anywhere
> close to duplicating (at least fairly closely) the positioning of the
> victims in the car AND the wound locations on the TWO victims?

Dr. Shires's testimony answers your question. The Parkland doctors
were figuring out how one bullet could have inflicted all the wounds
upon a sitting Connally while their patient was being repaired. In
other words the doctors doctored their reports on the assumption that
one bullet struck two sitting victims.

> In other words, in any kind of a shooting scenario that a CTer could
> hypothesize to replace the SBT, wasn't it absolutely remarkable (and
> super-lucky) to have those two or three different gunmen hit the TWO
> victims with their two or three or four bullets in almost exactly the
> locations on the two mens' bodies so that on May 24, 1964, the WC and
> the FBI could connect those various bullet holes and FUDGE A PRETTY
> DAMN NICE-LOOKING SINGLE-BULLET EVENT?

Do you really believe that the Parkland doctors were super-lucky and
the SBT moved in accordance with their misconceptions of ballistics?
For example, Dr. Gregory mislead Dr. Shaw to believe that a bullet,
which struck an intervening obstacle would tumble and enter the second
victim traveling sideways. This error explains the early report of the
3-cm back wound on Connally.

> Why don't any of the conspiracy-loving kooks EVER ask themselves that
> reasonable question?

Why don't WC defenders ask themselves whether the authorities used
doctored reports to compel some Parkland doctors to agree with an
impossible shooting scenario? For example, doctors Carrico, Gregory
and Perry affirmed that a bullet fired at a range of between 160 ft
and 250 ft with an approximate 45-degree declination angle could have
inflicted the wounds upon the victims.

Herbert

Bud

Jan 8, 2009, 5:14:19 PM1/8/09
On Jan 6, 10:48 am, FSHG <f...@yahoo.com> wrote:

He said "positively two".

>sometime after z-200 - 207 when we last see
> Brennan in the Zap film still looking to his far left towards the
> limo.

He didn`t coordinate them with the z-film.

> Brennan, however, has several credibility problems.

Well, he did until he admitted he could identify Oswald as the man
he saw.

> As you may or may not have knowledge of, one Brennan's major
> credibility problems is he said he feared for his and his family's
> lives from revenge by unknown co-conspirators, but even though he
> claimed he could have identified Oswald - and even though Brennan
> stated that the afternoon of 11-22-63 while watching assassination
> related TV he had seen Oswald, himself, under arrest - in the DPD
> lineup Brennan attended he did not or could not identify Oswald as a
> shooter.

Yah, but he later came clean and admitted he could have made a
positive identification at that line-up.

> For all Brennan knew on 11-22-63, Brennan's not identifying Oswald as
> a shooter could have led to Oswald's release from arrest, which could
> have caused the very revenge that Brennan lamely claimed he feared
> would actually be thrust upon Brennan and/or his family.

Don`t pretend you know what Brennan knew or didn`t know, or
thought, or didn`t think. He was down there viewing line-ups with
people who saw him kill a cop. Oswald was going nowhere, with or
without his identification. And you don`t know that brennan was only
worried about what Oswald would do, and not any associates he might
have.

> Makes no sense, at all, to the majority of people.

Why even go there, when you can`t possibly show that majority of the
people support your display of silly reasoning?

> Also, Brennan later wrote in his hard to find book that he saw the
> assassin fire, then, looked towards the limo and saw JFK's head
> explode at 313 - a totally impossible non event to turn his head
> faster than a 2000 fps bullet.

Yah, I am aware that kooks have scoured Brennan`s writing and
testimony, desperate to find reasons they can believe he didn`t see
their precious patsy kill Kennedy.

> Additionally, as you may or may not have knowledge of, there is
> absolutely no way "Jose' " that Brennan could have even seen the 313
> explosion because of the tall, 5-sided, cement monument structure next
> to the reflecting pool, and he could not have seen the explosion
> because of a bush-tree close to the same tall monument, both of which
> combined to totally block his view well before 313.

This may be true, I don`t care whether it is or not. By the time he
wrote his book he may have seen the z-film, and merged some of the
images into his account. Doesn`t speak to whether it was Oswald he saw
shooting.

> There's more about Brennan but many "get it," even though a minority
> does not.

I`d like to see you show that a majority of Americans even know who
Brennan is. You kooks look at polls, and like everything else, you
don`t even know what the polls are telling you. A hint, read the
question asked, and maybe you can get an idea what the results mean.

> Additionally, with regard to your, "Who saw someone shooting...?," as
> you may or may not have knowledge of, there was also a second 6th
> floor person testified to in statements by several witnesses before
> the assassination.

And it is known that there were two people on the 6th floor of the
TSBD before the assassination.

> In fact, a 6th floor, dark complected, far west open window man was
> observed armed with a scoped rifle at 12:15 PM, followed by the same
> witness also observing a white man in the warren comm apologists 6th
> floor far east window seen less than 1 minute later.

Rowland told the cops it was a white man on the 22nd...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/arowland.htm

> Even though the wind was gusting eastward from the bridge TOWARDS the
> TSBD, gunsmoke was smelled by several persons at the Elm street level
> 50' to 200' west and away from and 60' to 70' below the warren comm
> apologists 6th floor far east window, and gunsmoke was smelled by
> several persons on the grassy knoll 300' west and away from the TSBD
> and 75' to 85' below the warren comm apologists 6th floor far east
> window.

People saw someone shooting from the TSBD. To this you counter with
smell?

> Several un-accounted for, self-identifying, "agents" encountered in
> the aftermath, one of which had a mostly hidden weapon on the grassy
> knoll.

Will CT ever get past the "this is suspicious to me" stage with
this information?

> Additionally, with regard to your, "Who saw someone shooting...?,"
> there were many witnesses who saw what they described as "smoke" or
> gunsmoke" near the grassy knoll.

So, nobody shooting then, right? What kind of modern ammunition
makes a cloud of smoke? I can link to a photo of a rifle range, with
people shooting, with no smoke evident. And did all these people say
they saw smoke at the exact spot at the exact time? With your "gusting
wind", how long would a cloud of smoke linger? Yet, witnesses who
passed the scene a considerable amout of time after the shooting
claimed to have seen it.

> Additionally, with regard to your, "Who saw someone shooting...?," as
> you may or may not have knowledge of, it is not just "Who saw?," but
> there were dozens of earwitnesses "Who heard," at least, one shot
> from a location other than close to the Elm-Houston multiple
> buildings-bounded intersection.

What difference does it make what direction people thought the shots
came from? Since they indicated a variety of directions, many must be
wrong in their beliefs.

> There's more, as you may or may not have knowledge of.
>

> > > from Gary Mack, his team sure as heck remembered to bring a
> > > fan to recreate wind and limo speed effect on blood spatter (which was
> > > good to do)
>
> > > Apparently (transparently !) just like the FBI, the Secret Service,
> > > the warren commission, et al, the company and Gary Mack chose to not
> > > recreate those long suspected locations - therefore, those locations
> > > have not been eliminated.
>
> > > Back and to the left, folks.
>
> > > Back and to the left.
>
> > <snicker> You mean towards the County Records Building and Dal-Tex
> > buildings you just offered as viable shooting locations? The fact is
> > that kooks will entertain any location in order to maintain their
> > silly conspiracy fantasy.
>
> Your over-emotive, under-mature quips carry no weight, whether you may
> be fully aware of a double headshots theory, or whether you believe a
> mammilian skull and inner brain hit with over 1000 pounds per square
> inch will rocket towards a shooter. Have you ever shot a mammel?

I don`t even know what one is.

> > > Reading further into the Australian company website's "media" section
> > > that staged the actual shooting recreations attempts in 2004, the
> > > company claims in its description of the 2004 Disc Chan JFK show
>
> > > ==QUOTE==
>
> > > This program used a number of ballistic gelatine blocks produced to
> > > the current FBI standard (some including surrogate skin, suspended
> > > bone and connective tissues) and complete torso models manufactured to
> > > the anatomical dimensions of President John F. Kennedy and Texas Gov.
> > > John Connolly[sp] in order to demonstrate the path of the so called
> > > ‘magic bullet’ that supposedly caused 7 wounds in two bodies.
>
> > > ==QUOTE OFF==
>
> > > That 2004 recreation attempt of the bones smashing "magic bullet"
> > > failed miserably to recreate the "magic bullet" now in evidence
> > > (owned by the American people and stored at taxpayers expense in the
> > > National Archives)
>
> > What, it has to look exactly like it? Both bullets are distorted and
> > intact. Kooks want to place the bar so high that it cannot be
> > achieved. They aren`t really interested in the truth, they only
> > desperately need a conspiracy in this event.
>
> the failed Aussie team bullet did not impact the "JBC" wrist bones,
> nor did the same Aussie bullet impact into the thigh, yet, it was more
> deformed. Have you thought, at all, about that documented test
> result?

The bullet in the Austaralin shooting reenactment did hit the
Connally wrist bones, and did bounce of his "thigh". I have thought
about the test results, and am amazed they came as close to
replicating the actual event as they did, considering all the
variables.

> > > The most glaring failure of the Aussie "magic bullet" was - despite
> > > the shooting team setting up heights and angles from the Depository
> > > sixth floor far east window, and, - despite aligning the Kennedy and
> > > Connally torsos exactly as they were on 11-22-63 for Zapruder frame
> > > 223 (the current point where the warren commission apologists have
> > > changed to currently claim the "magic bullet" occurred), and - despite
> > > using the same type rifle and bullet, when the Aussie "magic bullet"
> > > attempt entered the exact warren commission JFK back entry point, it
> > > emerged in the JFK dummy's high chest - - - - -
>
> > Can you link to a view of the dummy`s chest?
>
> Absolutely.

Then why didn`t you? The video you linked to contained no view of
the dummy`s chest. I guess by "absolutely", you meant "no, I can`t".

> Here is just one of many links to a video containing the "Aussie
> CE-399" failed re-creation segment from the 2004 Discovery Channel
> program.
>
> The video documents that failed Aussie team bullet exiting "JFK's"
> chest - exiting much, much lower than the neck -

How can you tell? Have you seen the exit hole in the test dummy? Do
you know where a "trach" is performed? Try this, put your finger where
a trach is performed, and turn sideways, and look at your self in a
mirror. That will give to a better idea of where the bullet exited
Kennedy than to just keep saying "neck".

>despite the
> failed Aussie team placing "JFK" and "JBC" positions correctly
> (actually watch the entire documentary to see their excrutiating
> setup),
>
> and, despite the failed Aussie team bullet impacting "JFK" exactly
> where the warren commission apologists can only place the "back entry"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgec6oCdIvE
>
> Back and to the left, folks.
>
> Back and to the left.

\
It doesn`t matter where his head went. What matters is where the
bullet that struck him came from. Behind and above.

> > > it did not emerge as
> > > it *should* have from just below the real throat wound on JFK
> > > located just below his "Adams apple."
>
> > > Interestingly, even though the Aussie "magic bullet" attempt failed
> > > and exited the dummy JFK high chest, it did go on to enter the
> > > Connally dummy's back almost exactly where Connally's real entry wound
> > > was located near his right rear armpit.
>
> > > Unfortunately for the 2004 recreation attempt, the Aussie "magic
> > > bullet" again failed when it pulverized 2 rib bones instead of
> > > only the 1 rib bone that was smashed in Connally on 11-22-63, but the
> > > Aussie "magic bullet" did not pulverize the Connally dummy large
> > > wrist bone, and, it also failed to penetrate into the Connally dummy
> > > thigh as the warren commission apologists must have happen in their
> > > theories.
>
> > > Despite the Aussie attempts, and even though it did not smash the
> > > Connally wrist bone, the Aussie "magic bullet" was noticably much
> > > more damaged than the "magic bullet" from 11-22-63. (which,
> > > according to the Parkland Hospital man who first found it, was not
> > > even found

> read more »

Herbert Blenner

Jan 9, 2009, 7:19:52 AM1/9/09

It sounds like David has run out of insults.

Herbert