Is David Von Pein the real kook?

1 view

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 25, 2008, 6:38:49 PM12/25/08
Is this David Von PEIN (Pein pronounced 'PEN' as in PENis) for real?
What sort of idiot posts the radio broadcasts of what he calls the
'kooks'
in the JFK conspiracy? Von Pein isn't exactly the sharpest knife in
the
drawer.Von Pein categorizes everyone who disagrees with his insane
theories as a 'kook' and yet he gives these same so-called 'kooks' a
platform on his YouTube channel!!
It makes you wonder who the real 'kook' is in this whole scenario.
Von Pein would seem to be someone of limited intelligence and literacy
and of an even more limited grasp on reality.I watched Von Pein's
videos on YouTube and found them very interesting but not for Von
Pein's infantile scribblings 'in the video margin' as it were
but rather for the coherent,intelligent,reasonable and rational
arguments of those whom Von Pein would view as 'kooks'.
I found the audio riveting and 'viewed' Von Pein's video titling as
totally annoying and irrelevant. The question is often asked whether
Von Pein is a real name.
From what I have read and heard from other well-established and
respected JFK assassination researchers Von Pein is considered by many
of the same as a joke and indeed probably the biggest 'kook' of them
all on the Lone Nut front.

David Von Penis

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 25, 2008, 7:52:20 PM12/25/08

BTW, just in case anybody cares, the new kook in our midst on this
Christmas Day 2008 ("huisos") is the same person (I'll assume it's a
"he") who sent me a rather nasty, unsolicited private message a few
days ago via the YouTube PM service.

I responded (in kind) with a few choice words for the kook. And now he
appears to have a large-sized burr up his anal region...so he's
decided to post silly remarks here at acj.

The kook wanted a bigger audience I guess. The private hate messages
through YouTube weren't reaching his fellow kooks, of course. And I
refuse to allow stupid, inane comments to be posted on my videos at
YT, so he couldn't resort to that method of displaying the fact that
he's obviously retarded. So, a branching out was required here,
evidently.

And the fact that the illiterate kook thinks "PEN" is pronounced
"PEEN" is also worthy of a chuckle.

Where do these retards come from.....Garrisonville?

David Von Pein

Dec 25, 2008, 7:57:02 PM12/25/08

>>> "I watched Von Pein's videos on YouTube and found them very interesting[,] but not for Von Pein's infantile scribblings 'in the video margin' as it were[,] but rather for the coherent, intelligent, reasonable and rational arguments of those whom Von Pein would view as 'kooks'." <<<

LOL (big time) here.

The person quoted above thinks the following remark made by Jim
DiEugenio is a "coherent, intelligent, reasonable and rational
argument":

"The only part of [JFK's] head that looks like it's being
impacted is the front."

DiEugenio also thinks that the Connallys WEREN'T splattered with blood
and brains in the limousine.

DiEugenio also thinks there has to be a wound in the back of the
"neck" of JFK in order for the WC's SBT to work out properly (with Jim
D. totally ignoring CE903, of course, that proves him dead-wrong in
this belief):

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm

DiEugenio also thinks there's virtually no evidence against Oswald if
LHO's rifle were to be discounted as evidence in the case. (With Jim
D. conveniently ignoring the tons of other non-rifle evidence that
also proves LHO's involvement in Kennedy's murder.)

And on and on.

In short, anybody who views my "Battling A Kook" series who can
possibly believe for one second that I haven't totally destroyed each
of DiEugenio's arguments that I've chosen to highlight must be a
person who is incapable of achieving a "coherent, intelligent,
reasonable, and rational" thought of their own.

www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=27B8F8BC48764EF9

cdddraftsman

Dec 25, 2008, 8:19:49 PM12/25/08

Hahahahhaaha ! Garrisonville !

Either that or when Rosstards blows one of those black conspiratard
'Big Whoppers'
out his rear blow hole , out pops another member of the insurgency
that he hides in
that well reamed anal cavity that rivals his stewpid fucking head
cavity !

All in all the silver lining is that we need assholes like this to
show the rest of the world
that we are trying to re-program 45 years of mental and sexual abuse
by CTer's on the
hapless Amerian public by counter-programing with the truth .

It's a painful process but necessary when ever you 'Reclaim History'
by criminals who Hi-
jacked it while the country was fast asleep in the quest for a popular
delusion , that has
turned into their worst nightmare !

That's Official !

tl

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 25, 2008, 9:00:20 PM12/25/08

Hello! ECT? Remember?

aeffects

Dec 26, 2008, 9:52:30 AM12/26/08
On Dec 25, 4:57 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> LOL (big time) here.
>
> The person quoted above thinks the following remark made by Jim
> DiEugenio is a "coherent, intelligent, reasonable and rational
> argument":
>
>       "The only part of [JFK's] head that looks like it's being
> impacted is the front."
>
> DiEugenio also thinks that the Connallys WEREN'T splattered with blood
> and brains in the limousine.
>
> DiEugenio also thinks there has to be a wound in the back of the
> "neck" of JFK in order for the WC's SBT to work out properly (with Jim
> D. totally ignoring CE903, of course, that proves him dead-wrong in
> this belief):
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0...

> DiEugenio also thinks there's virtually no evidence against Oswald if
> LHO's rifle were to be discounted as evidence in the case. (With Jim
> D. conveniently ignoring the tons of other non-rifle evidence that
> also proves LHO's involvement in Kennedy's murder.)
>
> And on and on.
>
> In short, anybody who views my "Battling A Kook" series who can
> possibly believe for one second that I haven't totally destroyed each
> of DiEugenio's arguments that I've chosen to highlight must be a
> person who is incapable of achieving a "coherent, intelligent,
> reasonable, and rational" thought of their own.
>
> www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=27B8F8BC48764EF9

boyo..... old Jimmy DiEugenio and that Black Op Radio broadcast really
got under your skin, eh troll? You should be proud that serious, real
type JFK assassination researchers exposed your charade, Dave......
seems your ass is running all over the net these day's... kinda makes
making old-time tv rerun dvd's look good, eh?

You ever finish that Bob Vernon project?

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 10:13:41 AM12/26/08

Being likened to Reitzes is supposed to be some kind of horrible
smear, or do you get a kick out of being the NG dunce?

Dave Reitzes

Dec 26, 2008, 8:24:41 PM12/26/08

Yup. \:^)

Bill Cleere

Dec 26, 2008, 9:59:50 PM12/26/08
"Dave Reitzes" <drei...@aol.com> wrote

Oh, God...

aeffects

Dec 28, 2008, 4:48:33 PM12/28/08

come Markey-mark, siteth at my feet, smell my toe cheese....

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2008, 5:47:08 PM12/28/08

What the fuck is the matter with you? Still smarting from the *Yellow
Pants* fiasco?