Breaking News : Albert Thomas's Famous Wink Mystery Is Now History !

cdddraftsman

Feb 15, 2008, 4:10:03 PM2/15/08
http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=14e1ll4&s=2
Source : (Photographer's name unknown) Articles it should be in:
Kennedy assassination theories

After reading the above article , I searched for the picture through
google images of Albert Thomas winking at LBJ aboard Air Force One
after being sworn into office as President after the assassination of
JFK. Rationale : I believe this image shows the "odd moment" when
Thomas winks at LBJ and this can be considered as "evidence" or
"support" for the assassination theories ? This is the sole capture/
picture of the moment .

Gil Jesus

Feb 15, 2008, 4:32:09 PM2/15/08

Looks like someone's having problems explaining "the wink" and needs
to resort to levity to hide those problems.

here it is again, for the lurkers:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1LyNMHNDTYeKnv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

YoHarvey

Feb 15, 2008, 7:32:58 PM2/15/08
> http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1LyN...

The wink needs NO explaining. Well, of course to the kooks of this
world, it does...but hey, fuck the kooks lol.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2008, 7:59:44 PM2/15/08
> world, it does...but hey, fuck the kooks lol.- Hide quoted text -

What's the big deal about a wink? Oh, I forgot...we're talking to
kooks here, it could never be a congratulations wink from one friend
to another...it had to be a wink of "Mission Accomplished, JFK is
dead" If the look closely they probably can see "Conspiracy" stamped
across his eyelid

tomnln

Feb 16, 2008, 12:39:49 AM2/16/08
cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=14e1ll4&s=2
> > Source : (Photographer's name unknown) Articles it should be in:
> > Kennedy assassination theories
>
> > After reading the above article , I searched for the picture through
> > google images of Albert Thomas winking at LBJ aboard Air Force One
> > after being sworn into office as President after the assassination of
> > JFK. Rationale : I believe this image shows the "odd moment" when
> > Thomas winks at LBJ and this can be considered as "evidence" or
> > "support" for the assassination theories ? This is the sole capture/
> > picture of the moment .
>
> Looks like someone's having problems explaining "the wink" and needs
> to resort to levity to hide those problems.
>
> here it is again, for the lurkers:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1LyN
Yo(Momma)Harvey wrote;

The wink needs NO explaining.  Well, of course to the kooks of this
world, it does...but hey, fuck the kooks lol.

Apparently, your wife took your advice, (fu-k the kooks)  Literally! ! ! !

TRY THESE>>>