FOR McADAMS

tomnln

Feb 11, 2010, 4:34:33 PM2/11/10
In case McAdams don't post this one;

The Warren Commission said No such thing about Oswald travelling to Helsinki
John.

Even Richard Helms admitted that there were No Commercial Flights during
THAT time frame.

"John McAdams" <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote in message
> On 9 Feb 2010 21:01:39 -0800, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com>
> wrote:
>
>>In article <5d64n5lpreu51q73b...@4ax.com>, John McAdams
>>says...

>>>http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/fancy2.txt
>>

>>Sorry John, you've completely failed to answer the question. The webpage
>>you
>>reference argues that Oswald could have made a commercial flight in time,
>>BUT
>>THE QUESTION BEING RAISED IS WHY THE WARREN COMMISSION LIED ABOUT THE ONLY
>>EVIDENCE THEY HAD FOR OSWALD'S DATE OF DEPARTURE FROM ENGLAND. (Nor does
>>it
>>matter whether Oswald *could* have made the flight, it matters what the WC
>>thought about the matter - but that's purely a secondary matter)
>
> So now you are admitting he could have made the flight?
>
> Good.
>

>>Surely, as a "professor", you understand English well enough to comprehend
>>that.
>>
>>The WC had the evidence, the *ONLY* evidence, right in front of them, then
>>lied
>>about it.
>>

> The WC knew he could have gotten to Helsinki that day via a flight
> that connected in Copenhagen or one that connected in Stockholm.
>
> See WCR, p. 862, ftn. 480.
>
> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=74286
>

>>You need to provide a reasonable non-conspiratorial explanation for that
>>fact.
>>
>>Care to try again?
>>

> See above.

>>>You are the one who needs to answer that question.
>>

>>The answer, to honest people, is obvious.
>>
>>What *YOU* cannot do, John; is explain why the truth needed lies on the
>>part of
>>the WC & HSCA to uphold it.
>>

> Your "liar, liar" claim looks really silly now, doesn't it?
>
> .John
>
> --
> The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Feb 11, 2010, 5:25:05 PM2/11/10

>>> "The Warren Commission said No such thing about Oswald travelling to Helsinki." <<<

You're retarded.

It's right there on Pg. 862 of the WCR, in Source Note #480, as I've
told the super-kook named Ben Holmes on several occasions in the last
three years:

WR 862 [Check Note 480]:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0443b.htm

"While digging into this matter concerning the October 1959
dates a little deeper, I found that the WC fully understood and dealt
with the discrepancy that Ben thinks the Commission just flat-out
"lied" about....because the WC, via its abundant source notes, states
in Source Note #480 on Page 862 of the WCR (which is a Source Note
that pertains to CE2677) that "Oswald could have arrived [IN HELSINKI]
at 5:05 p.m., flying via Copenhagen, or at 5:35 p.m., via Stockholm.
See Official Airline Guide, North American Edition, October 1959, p.
C-721. But he would have been too late to visit the Russian consulate
[IN HELSINKI] that day. See CE 2714"." -- DVP; 12/11/07

aeffects

Feb 11, 2010, 6:13:09 PM2/11/10
On Feb 11, 2:25 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> You're retarded.
>
> It's right there on Pg. 862 of the WCR, in Source Note #480, as I've
> told the super-kook named Ben Holmes on several occasions in the last
> three years:

evidently you forgot what the question was ya fucking lone nut troll-
loon ... keep pulling that pud shithead

tomnln

Feb 11, 2010, 8:22:50 PM2/11/10
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/lho.htm

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Feb 11, 2010, 11:15:25 PM2/11/10
In case McAdams don't post this one;

John;

There are ten Million words in the 26 Volumes.

Please tell me WHERE I can find the words "generic gesture".

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On 2/11/2010 3:39 PM, John McAdams wrote:
>> On 9 Feb 2010 18:20:18 -0800, Ben Holmes<ad...@burningknife.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In article<0c54n5depfe5qfauh...@4ax.com>, John McAdams
>>> says...
>>>>

>>> Nope, John... unlike you, I follow the evidence. I'm sure you'll recall
>>> "It was
>>> just a simple matter of a bullet through the head" (as best as my memory
>>> serves), and where the finger was pointing, right?
>>>
>>> You *DO* know that this information came from Dr. Burkley, right?
>>>

>> That's just a generic gesture for "bullet through the head."
>>

> Well yes, we've only discussed this a few hundred times before.
>
>> There is no way in the world Burkley could have known what the bullet
>
> Exactly. But it did not originate in Burkley's mind. He was picking up
> what the doctors said.
>
>> trajectory was. The Parkland doctors speculated about that, offering
>> such (in retrospect) absurd suggestions as a bullet hitting Kennedy in
>> the throat and deflecting off a vertebra up and out the head.
>>

> Because they were not forensic pathologists. Others speculated that
> maybe the bullet hit the back of the head and exited the throat.
>
> http://the-puzzle-palace.com/Globe11-23-63.jpg
>
>> And these were the doctors actually treating JFK.
>>
>> It's actually absurdly unlikely that Burkley even told Kilduff
>> anything about the trajectory, since he didn't know anything.
>>
>> Just a generic gesture.
>>

> Maybe he was watching Zapruder describe it on TV.

Ben Holmes

Feb 11, 2010, 11:47:22 PM2/11/10
In article <489aadac-b908-46c6...@s36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>Helsinki." <<<
>>
>> You're retarded.
>>
>> It's right there on Pg. 862 of the WCR, in Source Note #480, as I've
>> told the super-kook named Ben Holmes on several occasions in the last
>> three years:
>

>evidently you forgot what the question was ya fucking lone nut troll-
>loon ... keep pulling that pud shithead

I see the evidence has the kooks all riled up. I don't know how you stay sane,
David, if you have to read their nonsense.

>> WR 862 [Check Note 480]:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html=
>/WCReport_0443b.htm

Makes no reference to the lie told by the WC concerning the date of departure
from England.

>> =A0 =A0 =A0 "While digging into this matter concerning the October 1959

>> dates a little deeper, I found that the WC fully understood and dealt
>> with the discrepancy that Ben thinks the Commission just flat-out
>> "lied" about....because the WC, via its abundant source notes, states
>> in Source Note #480 on Page 862 of the WCR (which is a Source Note
>> that pertains to CE2677) that "Oswald could have arrived [IN HELSINKI]
>> at 5:05 p.m., flying via Copenhagen, or at 5:35 p.m., via Stockholm.
>> See Official Airline Guide, North American Edition, October 1959, p.
>> C-721. But he would have been too late to visit the Russian consulate
>> [IN HELSINKI] that day. See CE 2714"." -- DVP; 12/11/07

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

mucher1

Feb 12, 2010, 4:51:15 AM2/12/10
On 12 Feb., 05:47, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <489aadac-b908-46c6-8eb3-d70494c25...@s36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

> aeffects says...

> >Helsinki." <<<
>
> >> You're retarded.
>
> >> It's right there on Pg. 862 of the WCR, in Source Note #480, as I've
> >> told the super-kook named Ben Holmes on several occasions in the last
> >> three years:
>
> >evidently you forgot what the question was ya fucking lone nut troll-
> >loon ... keep pulling that pud shithead

The only question that matters here is when and how Oswald got from
London to Helsinki. The "when" part can be answered, so that leaves
the "how". Well, there appears to have been no DIRECT commercial
flights during the pertinent time frame, but there were connecting
flights from CPH and STO that Oswald could have taken. This
information, which can be found in a source note to the WCR, has been
pointed out to Ben Holmes (the "45 questions" guy) ad nauseam. Yet he
keeps arguing that, in the absence of any (direct) commercial flights,
Oswald MUST have taken a non-commercial flight (such as a military
flight). In Ben's conspiracy-giddy mind, the WC also "knew" this and
lied about the departure date to cover up this inconvenient "fact".
His idle speculation is, of course, unrestained by facts and logic.

> I see the evidence has the kooks all riled up. I don't know how you stay sane,
> David, if you have to read their nonsense.

David Healy is every bit as delusional as you are.

> >> WR 862 [Check Note 480]:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html=
> >/WCReport_0443b.htm
>
> Makes no reference to the lie told by the WC concerning the date of departure
> from England.

There was no reason to lie, so the default assumption must be that it
was an honest mistake. Trivial, too. Someone has been reading too many
conspiracy books...

aeffects

Feb 12, 2010, 7:19:37 AM2/12/10

dipshit, you're a liar, plain and simple... now gop pull some pud, get
original shithead... your 200 word responses are dead give-a-ways,
asshole..... ROTFLMFAO!

Ben Holmes

Feb 12, 2010, 9:16:20 AM2/12/10
In article <1605043c-515b-4c88...@k36g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Feb 12, 1:51=A0am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 12 Feb., 05:47, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>>
>> > In article <489aadac-b908-46c6-8eb3-d70494c25...@s36g2000prf.googlegrou=
>ps.com>,
>> > aeffects says...

>g to =3D

>> The only question that matters here is when and how Oswald got from
>> London to Helsinki. The "when" part can be answered, so that leaves
>> the "how". Well, there appears to have been no DIRECT commercial
>> flights during the pertinent time frame, but there were connecting
>> flights from CPH and STO that Oswald could have taken. This
>> information, which can be found in a source note to the WCR, has been
>> pointed out to Ben Holmes (the "45 questions" guy) ad nauseam. Yet he
>> keeps arguing that, in the absence of any (direct) commercial flights,
>> Oswald MUST have taken a non-commercial flight (such as a military
>> flight). In Ben's conspiracy-giddy mind, the WC also "knew" this and
>> lied about the departure date to cover up this inconvenient "fact".
>> His idle speculation is, of course, unrestained by facts and logic.
>>
>> > I see the evidence has the kooks all riled up. I don't know how you sta=

>y sane,
>> > David, if you have to read their nonsense.
>>
>> David Healy is every bit as delusional as you are.

>/html=3D
>>
>> > Makes no reference to the lie told by the WC concerning the date of dep=

>arture
>> > from England.
>>
>> There was no reason to lie,

Presupposing no conspiracy or coverup, no.

However, that's problematic - there *was* a conspiracy and a coverup, so yes,
there *WAS* a reason to lie.

The fact that you cannot provide a reasonable and non-conspiratorial explanation
for the WC's lie here is telling.

>> so the default assumption must be that it
>> was an honest mistake. Trivial, too. Someone has been reading too many
>> conspiracy books...
>>

>dipshit, you're a liar, plain and simple... now gop pull some pud, get
>original shithead... your 200 word responses are dead give-a-ways,
>asshole..... ROTFLMFAO!

The trolls are upset, aren't they?

>ober 1959

>I]

tomnln

Feb 12, 2010, 1:06:32 PM2/12/10
Oswald "HAD" to have taken a Military Flight !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/lho.htm

"mucher1" <muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Feb 12, 2010, 1:07:43 PM2/12/10
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/lho.htm

"Ben Holmes" <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote in message

mucher1

Feb 12, 2010, 1:49:52 PM2/12/10
On 12 Feb., 15:16, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <1605043c-515b-4c88-9595-183d5c611...@k36g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

Presupposing nothing. Even if you were intent on covering up a
conspiracy, there would have been no reason to lie in this instance.
The simple, non-conspiratioral, truth is that there were connecting
commercial flights that enabled Oswald to check into his Helsinki
hotel on the same day (10 Oct 59) he embarked from London.

> However, that's problematic - there *was* a conspiracy and a coverup, so yes,
> there *WAS* a reason to lie.

How unusual for a conspiracy kook to put the cart before the horse.

> The fact that you cannot provide a reasonable and non-conspiratorial explanation
> for the WC's lie here is telling.

To paraphrase you: why would a (non-conspiratorial) truth require a
(non-conspiratorial) lie to cover it up?

timstter

Feb 12, 2010, 2:40:24 PM2/12/10
On Feb 13, 1:16 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <1605043c-515b-4c88-9595-183d5c611...@k36g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

LOL! WTF are you blabbering about, Holmes? He HAS provided you an
answer! I suggest you READ it instead of trying to pretend that you
are carrying on a civilised and lofty discourse with the clearly brain-
dead Healy.

Here's the reply you ignored while you were talking to <snicker>
*David*:

QUOTE ON:

in Source Note #480 on Page 862 of the WCR (which is a Source Note

that pertains to CE2677) that "Oswald could have arrived [IN HELSINKI]

at 5:05 p.m., flying via Copenhagen, or at 5:35 p.m., via Stockholm.
See Official Airline Guide, North American Edition, October 1959, p.

C-721. But he would have been too late to visit the Russian consulate

[IN HELSINKI] that day. See CE 2714"." -- DVP; 12/11/07

QUOTE OFF

Stop making things up, Yellow Pants!

Disgusted Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Feb 12, 2010, 3:52:36 PM2/12/10

my goodness the troll from uppah nu yawk state (the troll timstter has
one of those Aussie @29.95 hide my ISP addresses) is upset.... LMFAO

I suggest you READ it instead of trying to pretend that you
> are carrying on a civilised and lofty discourse with the clearly brain-
> dead Healy.

we suggest you get your hands out of troll pockets, moving them both
to the the keyboard, shithead..... you're USENET board habit are
disgusting...

<and snip the lone nut lunacy>

timstter

Feb 12, 2010, 4:48:18 PM2/12/10
On Feb 13, 5:06 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Oswald "HAD" to have taken a Military Flight !

> "mucher1" <much...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, the evidence quite clearly shows that it would have been possible
for him to have taken a commercial flight.

Get those mildewed old 26 volumes off of the shelf and start actually
READING them, tomnln.

Helpful Regards,

timstter

Feb 12, 2010, 6:15:28 PM2/12/10

Hmm, say looks like YOU'RE the one who is upset, Dave.

Let's examine your two earlier responses on this thread and the
comment that each elicited from the clearly delusional Ben Holmes,
pretending to carry on a rational conversation with you as if nothing
is amiss. As you appear to now be the only person left on this board
that takes his yellow-panted nonsense seriously anymore, I guess he
HAS to pretend that you're sane and rational and a valued JFK-CT
research compatriot. OK, here we go:

Response # 1 by YOU:

evidently you forgot what the question was ya fucking lone nut troll-
loon ... keep pulling that pud shithead

Holmes's comment:

I see the evidence has the kooks all riled up. I don't know how you

stay sane,

David, if you have to read their nonsense.

Response # 2 by YOU:

dipshit, you're a liar, plain and simple... now gop pull some pud, get
original shithead... your 200 word responses are dead give-a-ways,
asshole..... ROTFLMFAO!

Holmes's comment:

The trolls are upset, aren't they?

Looks like ol' Dave *aeffects* Healy is the one who is upset. As for
Holmes, he seems to have hit rock bottom, conversing away like that as
if nothing was awry with your nonsensical ravings.

Sure says a lot that the pair of you believe in Z film alteration...

Concerned Regards,

tomnln

Feb 12, 2010, 8:08:40 PM2/12/10
What you need to do now tim is show Oswald's name on the passenger list
from Stockholm or Copenhagen.

THEN, you have to show us how he got from London to Sweden ! ! !

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

timstter

Feb 12, 2010, 9:11:18 PM2/12/10
On Feb 13, 12:08 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> What you  need to do now tim is show Oswald's name on the passenger list
> from Stockholm or Copenhagen.
>
> THEN, you have to show us how he got from London to Sweden ! ! !
>
> "timstter" <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi tomnln,

Say, didn't you claim that:

QUOTE ON:

Oswald "HAD" to have taken a Military Flight !

QUOTE OFF

What YOU have to do now, tomnln, is produce some US military manifest
proving that Oswald was on a military flight.

Let's see it, tomnln. Where's that military aircraft manifest with
Oswald's name on it, you think it's such a slam dunk that he took a
military flight.

tomnln

Feb 12, 2010, 11:37:06 PM2/12/10

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
rob/tim/Azcue/justme HUGO wrote;

Hi tomnln,

Say, didn't you claim that:

QUOTE ON:

Oswald "HAD" to have taken a Military Flight !

QUOTE OFF

What YOU have to do now, tomnln, is produce some US military manifest
proving that Oswald was on a military flight.

Let's see it, tomnln. Where's that military aircraft manifest with
Oswald's name on it, you think it's such a slam dunk that he took a
military flight.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

I write;

You said he went via Stockholm/Copenhagen ! ! !

That's Pure Bullshit.

There's NO Swedish stamp on his passport ! ! !

That leaves a Military Flight UNLESS you've got a "magic plane" like your
"magic bullet(S)"

HOHOHOHOH

tomnln

Feb 13, 2010, 11:15:25 PM2/13/10
In case McAdams don't post this one;

BOTTOM POST;

> On 13 Feb 2010 22:26:03 -0500, yeuhd <needle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why would a customs stamp be issued if Oswald didn't *go* through
>>> customs? They were both connecting flights; you don't go through
>>> customs on a connecting flight.
>>>
>>> Show us HOW Oswald got to Sweden ! ! !
>>>
>>> His name has to be on a passenger list.
>>
>>How long were airplane passenger lists kept in Britain back then? The
>>flight was in 1957, almost seven years before the WC investigated
>>Oswald's travel. Do you have any evidence that British passenger lists
>>were kept that long?
>
> I'm afraid we have yet another case of a buff must making something up
> and considering it evidence.
>
> I must point out that this thread started with Ben claimed the WC
> *lied* about when Oswald got to Helsinki, since they *knew* that he
> could not have gone by commercial flight.
>
> In fact, the WC footnote that said that Oswald could have gotten there
> via Stockholm or Copenhagen blew that argument out of the water.
>
> Tom has taken two steps back, arguing about an issue that was settled
> decades ago.
>
> .John
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

EXACTLY WHY JOHN NEVER WANTS TO DISCUSS EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY !