EERIE CONVERSATION ABOUT McKINLEY'S ASSASSINATION--ON THE MORNING OF 11/22/63

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2009, 9:23:05 PM10/2/09

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/mlasalle/detail?blogid=38&entry_id=48736

After watching a video that I posted at YouTube featuring JFK in Fort
Worth on 11/22/63, San Francisco Chronicle film critic Mick LaSalle
wrote this on his blog:

"I've been working my way through David Von Pein's collection of
Kennedy tapes on youtube. This one [linked above] shows the hall in
Fort Worth, prior to JFK's speech on the morning of November 22, 1963.
If you want to hear something eerie, go about 6 minutes in and listen
to the news announcer vamping about presidential security -- and then
riffing on McKinley's assassination. This is less than three hours
before Kennedy was assassinated." -- Mick LaSalle; 10/01/09

====================

On that same blog page, I took note of a comment written by one of
LaSalle's readers that I thought was very observant (and touching):

"I wonder what the president was thinking as he sat at that
table for his 258th breakfast, luncheon, dinner, and listened to the
258th speech by the 258th head of the chamber of commerce, mayor,
leader of the electronics industry, and receive the 258th present, and
the way Jackie takes that box of Justin boots into her arms like it's
a newborn baby, as if it's the best present they ever received. And,
at least to me, it doesn't even look like an act. She really looks so
pleased about it."

www.JFK-In-Fort-Worth.blogspot.com

www.JFK-Assassination-As-It-Happened.blogspot.com

Gil Jesus

Oct 2, 2009, 11:54:33 PM10/2/09

ROFLMAO...I had that video on youtube TWO YEARS before you did:

Here it is, from Sept. '07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsI0lxmBkKk

QUIT PATTING YOURSELF ON THE BACK !!!

David Von Pein

Oct 3, 2009, 12:18:10 AM10/3/09

>>> "I had that video on youtube TWO YEARS before you did." <<<

So?

Chuck Schuyler

Oct 3, 2009, 1:09:32 AM10/3/09

Sounds like the one doing the back-patting to themselves is you.

Maybe Gil is jealous that DVP's excellent JFK assassination related
insights and JFK presidency related collection of material is starting
to garner some mainstream accolades.

That's okay, Gil...you can always count on Rossley for support.

And Justin's mom.

bigdog

Oct 3, 2009, 11:00:50 PM10/3/09

From whom did you plagarize it?