#@# MAJOR BOOK BY CLINT HILL & FRIEND THIS FALL! ##################

SecretServiceguy

Apr 10, 2010, 3:14:28 PM4/10/10
MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: "JFK'S SECRET SERVICE AGENTS TELL ALL" IN MAJOR
BOOK COMING IN THE FALL-BEWARE OF REVISIONIST HISTORY A LA POSNER,
BUGLIOSI, ETC., MAJOR BOOK BY FORMER TEXAS TRIP AGENT AND HIS GOOD
FRIEND, CLINT HILL

See the two page scroll down:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29254708/Blaine-...yDetail-Catalog

THIS WILL BE A MAJOR BOOK BY A DIVISION OF SIMON AND SCHUSTER! WRITTEN
BY FORMER JFK/ TEXAS TRIP AGENT GERALD BLAINE AND HIS VERY GOOD
FRIEND, CLINT HILL, WHO IS WRITING THE FOREWARD! (Clint Hill's brother-
in-law? Fellow JFK agent David Grant, assistant advance agent for the
Dallas trip!)

Blaine and many of his colleagues, including "the brass" (SAIC Jerry
Behn, ASAIC Floyd Boring, and ATSAIC Art Godfrey) and several White
House aides (including close JFK aide Dave Powers, Pierre Salinger,
and Marty Underwood), all told me that President Kennedy was a nice
man, never interfered with the actions of the Secret Service at all,
and did NOT order the agents off his limousine.

President Kennedy was a very nice man and never interfered with the
Secret Service at all...and that goes for JFK's aides, too-nice try!
UH OH-guess who's responsible? I'll give you a hint: the initials are
"SS" and I don't mean the Third Reich

http://www.amazon.com/Gerald-Blaine-Secret.../R22QJKCG1Z8SD1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania..._pdp_lm_title_1

BLAINE'S ATTORNEY SENT ME A THREATENING CERTIFIED LETTER LAST FALL---
THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT ME, TO PUT IT MILDLY...I WILL BE "THE FLY IN
THE OINTMENT", SO TO SPEAK
http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/

First of all, Clint Hill WAS interviewed for William Manchester's book
back in 1964 and 1965---
interviewed by: Warren Commission (March 9, 1964), for Manchester, The
Death of a President (November 18, 1964; May 20, 1965), and 60 Minutes
(December 7, 1975; November 1993); December 1963 newsreel regarding
Treasury award (with C. Douglas Dillon as presenter); Who Killed JFK:
The Final Chapter? (CBS, November 19, 1993); <b>The Secret Service and
Inside the Secret Service videos (1995); Inside the U.S. Secret
Service documentary (2004); Larry King Live (March 22, 2006)

Oops.

"Conspiracy theorists" don't just "claim" that the beloved Secret
Service DESTROYED RECORDS OF PRESIDENTIAL TRIPS: THEY DID!!!!---

According to Chapter 8 of the Official Federal Government's
Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB’s) Final Report (1998), given
to President Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Trent Lott, and a gaggle of media
luminaries and available the world over free---not for profit---online
(kind of like my book):
"Congress passed the JFK Act of 1992. One month later, the Secret
Service began its compliance efforts. However, in January 1995, the
Secret Service destroyed presidential protection survey reports for
some of President Kennedy’s trips in the fall of 1963. The Review
Board learned of the destruction approximately one week after the
Secret Service destroyed them, when the Board was drafting its request
for additional information. The Board believed that the Secret Service
files on the President’s travel in the weeks preceding his murder
would be relevant.
As the ARRB’s Doug Horne wrote in a memo dated April 16, 1996: “The
‘final decision’ to approve the Texas trip made ‘late Tuesday night’
indicates that de-cision came on September 24, 1963 … the Secret
Service Protective Survey Reports … which were destroyed in 1995
commence with trip files starting on this same date: September 24,
1963 .” In addition, the ARRB’s Joan Zimmerman noted in a May 1, 1997
Memorandum To File: “Thus far, the US Secret Service collection is in
6 gray archive boxes for documents, 7 large, flat gray boxes with
newspapers and clippings, and 1 small box with a tape cassette … In
Box 5 there are three folders marked “trip file”. All are empty.” The
chairman of the ARRB, Judge Jack Tunheim, stated: “The Secret Service
destroyed records after we were on the job and working. They claimed
it was a mistake that it was just by the normal progression of records
destruction.” Former PRS Agent Dale Wunderlich wrote to me: “I assumed
that advance reports from the early 1960s had been destroyed years
ago.” The agent’s assumption aside, why wait until 1995, after the
ARRB began its work?

Former agent Frank Stoner gave me a copy of the Secret Service's JFK
inaugural survey report...I'm sure there are alot of 'things' in
private hands.

And, last but not least...

ONLY forty??? )

Vince Palamara
First Amendment fan

Bud

Apr 11, 2010, 10:29:16 PM4/11/10
On Apr 10, 3:14 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: "JFK'S SECRET SERVICE AGENTS TELL ALL" IN MAJOR
> BOOK COMING IN THE FALL-BEWARE OF REVISIONIST HISTORY A LA POSNER,
> BUGLIOSI, ETC.,

<snicker> Looks like Vince is back firmly in the conspiracy kook
camp. But since he told the truth once, how can his fellow kooks ever
trust him again?

> MAJOR BOOK BY FORMER TEXAS TRIP AGENT AND HIS GOOD
> FRIEND, CLINT HILL
>
> See the two page scroll down:
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/29254708/Blaine-...yDetail-Catalog
>
> THIS WILL BE A MAJOR BOOK BY A DIVISION OF SIMON AND SCHUSTER! WRITTEN
> BY FORMER JFK/ TEXAS TRIP AGENT GERALD BLAINE AND HIS VERY GOOD
> FRIEND, CLINT HILL, WHO IS WRITING THE FOREWARD! (Clint Hill's brother-
> in-law? Fellow JFK agent David Grant, assistant advance agent for the
> Dallas trip!)
>
> Blaine and many of his colleagues, including "the brass" (SAIC Jerry
> Behn, ASAIC Floyd Boring, and ATSAIC Art Godfrey) and several White
> House aides (including close JFK aide Dave Powers, Pierre Salinger,
> and Marty Underwood), all told me that President Kennedy was a nice
> man, never interfered with the actions of the Secret Service at all,
> and did NOT order the agents off his limousine.
>
> President Kennedy was a very nice man and never interfered with the
> Secret Service at all...and that goes for JFK's aides, too-nice try!
> UH OH-guess who's responsible? I'll give you a hint: the initials are
> "SS" and I don't mean the Third Reich
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Gerald-Blaine-Secret.../R22QJKCG1Z8SD1
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania..._pdp_lm_title_1
>
> BLAINE'S ATTORNEY SENT ME A THREATENING CERTIFIED LETTER LAST FALL---
> THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT ME, TO PUT IT MILDLY...I WILL BE "THE FLY IN

> THE OINTMENT", SO TO SPEAKhttp://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/

j leyden

Apr 12, 2010, 1:30:26 PM4/12/10
On Apr 11, 10:29 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Apr 10, 3:14 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: "JFK'S SECRET SERVICE AGENTS TELL ALL" IN MAJOR
> > BOOK COMING IN THE FALL-BEWARE OF REVISIONIST HISTORY A LA POSNER,
> > BUGLIOSI, ETC.,
>
>   <snicker> Looks like Vince is back firmly in the conspiracy kook
> camp. But since he told the truth once, how can his fellow kooks ever
> trust him again?

Yeah, I remember when Secret Service Guy said that Bugliosi had turned
him around and made him see the light. Of course, a guy who calls
himself Secret Service Guy and never worked a day for the Secret
Service is not someone you would want to rely on either way.

JGL

> > First Amendment fan- Hide quoted text -

Gil Jesus

Apr 12, 2010, 8:56:39 PM4/12/10
On Apr 10, 3:14�pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: "JFK'S SECRET SERVICE AGENTS TELL ALL" IN MAJOR
> BOOK COMING IN THE FALL-BEWARE OF REVISIONIST HISTORY A LA POSNER,
> BUGLIOSI, ETC., MAJOR BOOK BY FORMER TEXAS TRIP AGENT AND HIS GOOD
> FRIEND, CLINT HILL
>
> See the two page scroll down:
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/29254708/Blaine-...yDetail-Catalog

That's great news, Vince. Hill was one of the "pro-Kennedy" agents on
the White House Detail.

After the assassination, it was Hill who Robert Kennedy went to, to
find out what happened.

Hill, to me , is the single hero in this tragedy.

I'm interested in finding out what he has to say.

Thanks.

Steve

Apr 12, 2010, 10:00:01 PM4/12/10

Wait a minute, Vince referred to a book that DOESN'T mention him
within its pages? What is going on here? Have I awakened in an
alternate universe? Why on earth would Palamara refer to a book that
doesn't mention him?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

aeffects

Apr 12, 2010, 11:47:58 PM4/12/10
2000 word response?

Is this an attempt at making it seem you've something important to
say? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

On Apr 12, 8:12 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> [...]
> there's a nice section in "RH" where Bugliosi dismantles Horne's
> tripe. Didn't Palamara even READ the parts of "Reclaiming History"
> where Bugliosi debunks Doug Horne? ~shrug~
>
> Anyway, here is Vince Palamara's seemingly-inherent fickleness on
> display once again, in December 2009:
>
>       "While Vince Bugliosi did the seeming impossible back in 2007
> (convincing me, however begrudgingly, that Oswald acted alone, despite
> others who wished JFK ill), Douglas P. Horne has turned around and
> performed HIS own version of the impossible: convincing me I was WRONG
> in 2007---a delightful, soul searching, slightly embarassing, and
> honest appraisal. After all, it is somewhat painful, as a seasoned
> researcher with a "stake" in the case, to admit he was in
> error...twice!
>
>       "Bugliosi's book cleans up the "junk" in the case [DVP
> INTERJECTION: INCREDIBLY, PALAMARA NOW DOESN'T CONSIDER DOUG HORNE'S
> WILD FANTASIES ABOUT Z-FILM TAMPERING AND BODY ALTERATION TO BE "JUNK"
> ANYMORE; ALTHOUGH I'M SURE HE DID CONSIDER THOSE VERY THINGS TO BE
> "JUNK" IN 2007 WHILE ENDORSING VINCENT BUGLIOSI'S WORK; LOL!] and
> presents the best case for Oswald acting alone; STILL a terrific book
> (THE best Oswald-did-it book that will ever be written---infinitely
> better than Gerald Posner's "Case Closed" or the insufficient Warren
> Report).
>
>       "That said, Douglas P. Horne's masterwork trumps "Reclaiming
> History" and presents the best nuts-and-bolts-and-more case for
> conspiracy I ever thought possible, circa 2009 and post-Bugliosi.
> While I have sung the praises for many books over the years, no other
> book (other than David McCullough's triumphant "Truman") has moved me
> to the point where I would recommend the volume achieving the vaunted
> Pulitzer Prize...yes, I am THAT impressed with Horne's years of
> research and insider work on the case. Jim Douglass excellent volume
> "JFK and the Unspeakable" serves almost as a companion volume---the
> "warm-up act"---to Horne's masterwork. ....
>
>       "I recently admonished people in the research community (of
> which I am one) to, quote, "get a life". .... Well, disregard that bit
> of advice: instead, GET DOUGLAS P. HORNE'S BOOKS...NOW! 5 PLUS STARS;
> THE HIGHEST RATING HUMANLY POSSIBLE." -- Vince Palamara; December 16,
> 2009
>
> http://Amazon.com/review/R23U3HRSNOQ2X3
>
> ==========
>
> I just feel sorry for Mr. Bugliosi (and publisher W.W. Norton) that
> they fell for Palamara's fickleness.
>
> One final note ---- After reading Vincent Bugliosi's "Reclaiming
> History", as Vince Palamara says he did, which is a book that
> thoroughly debunks all of the major conspiracy theories connected with
> the JFK assassination (including those of Aesop's twin brother,
> Douglas P. Horne), anyone who could then turn around and endorse the
> complete nonsense of a man named Doug Horne is not only fickle beyond

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2010, 12:05:57 AM4/13/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1ce7e24598d2afd1

[...]

Horne's nonsensical theories have been available for years for

everybody with a computer to read, for free, including Vincent

Palamara. Right here:

http://history-matters.com/archive/contents/arrb/contents_arrb_staff-memos.htm

And as far as I can tell, the basic fantasy theories endorsed by Horne
in his book are pretty much identical to what we can find in Horne's

1996-1998 ARRB memos, although Horne expands upon his craziness a lot

more in his five-volume book series, of course.

So, I'm wondering why Palamara all of a sudden has a desire to
champion Douglas P. Horne's work starting in 2009, but Vince P. DIDN'T
want to endorse Horne's IDENTICAL THEORIES at any other time prior to
2009.

And keep in mind that when Palamara was endorsing Vince Bugliosi's
"Reclaiming History" in 2007, he was endorsing a book that TOTALLY

Gil Jesus

Apr 13, 2010, 6:48:31 AM4/13/10
On Apr 13, 12:05�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1ce7e24598d2afd1
>
> I get a kick out of the way Vince Palamara is now tossing Vincent
> Bugliosi under the bus:
>
> � � � "BEWARE OF REVISIONIST HISTORY A LA POSNER, BUGLIOSI, ETC." --
> Vince Palamara; April 10, 2010
>
> But here's what we find at the front of Bugliosi's 2008 paperback,
> "Four Days In November":
>
> � � � "Vince Bugliosi's masterful 'Reclaiming History' is a
> devastating knock-out blow to those who, like me, once believed there
> was a conspiracy in the death of JFK. .... It is time to get a life,
> America: Oswald did indeed kill Kennedy, acting alone. Vince Bugliosi
> has done what I once thought was the impossible: he has convinced me
> of this notion." -- Vince Palamara; circa late 2007

Look at it this way:

If Vince ( or anyone else ) isn't kissing Bugliosi's ass, that leaves
more ass for you.

ROFLMAO

mucher1

Apr 13, 2010, 6:55:12 AM4/13/10

Anyone remember the old days when the CTs seemed to be the good guys?