Re: HBO RH Mini-Series Update: Tavis Smiley Interviews Actor Bill Paxton

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Apr 26, 2009, 9:34:19 PM4/26/09
On Apr 26, 6:10 pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> Tavis Smiley interviews actor Bill Paxton and touches on the
> Reclaiming History mini-series. You can watch the interview or scroll
> down about 3/5ths of the way through the interview transcript.
>
> Paxton shares his memories of being in the crowd at Fort Worth that
> fateful 11/22/63 morning, and is surprised that archival footage dug
> by the 6th floor museum at the TSBD of JFK's Fort Worth visit captured
> a young, 8 1/2 year old Bill Paxton in the crowd. A few hours after
> Paxton and his family saw the president, he was shot dead in Dallas.
>
> The HBO series apparently debuts in 2013 through the Tom Hanks
> production company, Playtone.
>
> Here's the link:
>
> http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200903/20090316_paxton.html

2013? Slight delay 3 years..... ROTFLMFAO!

YoHarvey

Apr 26, 2009, 9:37:58 PM4/26/09

It was originally intended to be broadcast on the 50th anniversary of
the shooting. Math is but one more of your problems we see. Hit the
bong toots, it's what you do best.

aeffects

Apr 27, 2009, 12:14:14 AM4/27/09

shithead, you have a convenient, short-drug induced memory -- but we
won't hold that against you we understand its a gene plaguing your
family.... now get away from that tuna patch shithead and get daBug on
the ball.... first a book publishing disaster, now a 3 year delay....
ROTFLMFAO!

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2009, 7:37:06 AM4/27/09

Nor has Healy learned to comprehend anything he tries to read.

bigdog

Apr 27, 2009, 9:01:11 AM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 7:37 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nor has Healy learned to comprehend anything he tries to read.

Healy, can read? I thought his daughter read all this stuff to him
each night before she went out on the streets.

aeffects

Apr 27, 2009, 5:08:17 PM4/27/09

once again the bigdog with a little-dick syndrome take a cue from his
wife (Justme1952), hon can't you even answer a simple question: did
your parents have ANY children that lived?

So many Lone Nut perverted fucks on one USENET board.... what is a
legitimate lone nutter to do?

YoHarvey

Apr 27, 2009, 10:05:57 PM4/27/09

Healy? You use the same language Chandra does when she's taking it up
the ass. Coincidence?

aeffects

Apr 28, 2009, 12:02:57 AM4/28/09

stop oh stop, shithead..... ROTFLMFAO... my-oh-my super perv, YO-have-
no-nuts-Harvey(aka baileyandme) is getting nasty.... perhaps its
something YO learned after all those *DADDY* midnight visits so many
years ago. And all THAT perversion nonsense led to a life of wishful
thinking, and directly to YO-have-no-nuts-Harvey (aka baileyandme)
posing as a member of ONI..... Gawd, 6-Chins has an imagination, what
kind of piece human detirus-shit claims to have won 4 Bronze Stars in
Vietnam, during one 12 month tour and all non-combat related? And
can't support it? You guessed it, YO-have-no-nuts-Harvey (aka
baileyandme)! (AS if anyone would believe this shithead served our
country...)

The lone nut camp have some real sick fucks these day's, what with YO-
have-no-nuts-Harvey (aka baileyandme) leading the field. 2 more weeks
and into the tard-pit with YO-have-no-nuts-Harvey (aka baileyandme)...
he can languish beside Justme1952 in 'its' tuna infested habitat....
Say it ain't so...... Yo!

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2009, 7:03:43 AM4/28/09

the only sick perverted fuck on this newsgroup is Healy. Everyone of
his posts are full of lies and talk of primarily male genitals. Guess
it's time to bump the thread showing all of Healys knowledge of the
John FRANCIS Kennedy assassination again.

YoHarvey

Apr 28, 2009, 7:39:13 AM4/28/09
On Apr 28, 7:03 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Healy believes because he cleaned latrines in Nam, Ed Cage must have
also. Nobody, but nobody cleaned a latrine like Healy!

aeffects

Apr 28, 2009, 3:10:49 PM4/28/09

whose Ed Cage shithead?

David Von Pein

Apr 29, 2009, 10:49:07 PM4/29/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/7625660e0b49023a

PAT SPEER SAID:

>>> "The interest in the [JFK Assassination] case is dwindling, and there is no reason to believe the number of viewers [for the proposed HBO 10-part miniseries based on Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 book "Reclaiming History"] in 2013 will be much greater than the number of viewers in 2010." <<<

DVP SAYS:

I'm fairly confident in saying that Pat Speer is 100% wrong about the
statement quoted above.

"Round Number Anniversaries" of major historical events almost always
attract a goodly amount of interest from people. And I can prove that
is true when using just my single "YouTube" channel as a mini-example.

I recently uploaded some videos to my YouTube "channel" that are of
interest to me personally. But I really didn't know if they were going
to be of any interest to other YouTube viewers.

But suddenly I noticed that these particular videos were getting a
whole bunch of views and comments. And then I put 2 and 2 together and
realized why I was getting so many views for those videos -- it was
the "Anniversary" angle that was creating the spike in viewership.

The two video series I'm referring to are a documentary about the 1979
accident at the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant....and the first
flight of the Boeing 747 jumbo jet in 1969.

The 30th anniversary of the Three Mile Island accident was last month
(March 28th); and the 40th anniversary of the maiden flight of the 747
was on February 9th of this year.

And as of the writing of this post on 4/29/09, the top 3 "Most Viewed"
videos on my channel (and 8 of the top 12) are videos that relate to
those two "anniversary" events:

www.YouTube.com/profile?user=DavidVonPein&view=videos&sort=v

So, it's quite obvious to me that anniversaries spark interest. And
the 50th Anniversary of JFK's assassination will definitely be a
"biggie".

Therefore, it makes a whole lot of marketing sense for HBO to want to
wait until November 2013 to debut the 10-part miniseries based on
Vincent Bugliosi's book.

David Von Pein

Apr 29, 2009, 11:04:09 PM4/29/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/1c945a2947def12d

TONY MARSH SAID:

"I don't think Wecht said it ["back & to the left"] happened at the
precise moment of impact."

DVP THEN SAID:

"Yes, he did. At the '86 mock trial."

TONY MARSH THEN SAID:

"Quote where he [Dr. Wecht] said it happened between frames Z-312 and
Z-313."

DVP NOW SAYS:

Okay.....

"The film, at Zapruder 313, shows the President being driven
backward and to the left with substantial force at the moment of
impact with the head wound." -- Dr. Cyril H. Wecht; July 1986; "On
Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald"

Go to the 3:20 mark in this video below for the verification/proof:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO48U_cf0eI

www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1993B641DFC1CB06

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2009, 12:06:19 AM4/30/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/7e8815b5e03695a2

>>> " "Tom [Hanks] can walk into any room and make you feel like you're in your living room, make you feel comfortable...make you feel like there's a reason you're on the planet. That's a true gift. That's not acting...it's heart and compassion." Julia Roberts, April 27, 2009" <<<

Good quote, Peter Fokes. I like it. Thanks.

Here's another.......

"Has anyone ever just told this [JFK Assassination] story
without bias, without an agenda, without a conspiracy? Just tell it as
a human-interest story. And as I researched it, I found out Vincent
Bugliosi was just about to release a book--which is an
unbelievable...cellular analysis called 'Reclaiming History'--I took
this to Tom [Hanks]...and so Tom said this is our next project. So
we're working on it for 2013." -- Bill Paxton; March 16, 2009

www.YouTube.com/watch?v=eU07-SUQv5Q

www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200903/20090316_paxton.html

tomnln

Apr 30, 2009, 12:49:11 AM4/30/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/7e8815b5e03695a2

Here's another.......

www.YouTube.com/watch?v=eU07-SUQv5Q

www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200903/20090316_paxton.html

Atta boy David;

Screw ALL that evidence/testimony given under oath;

Let's go with "Actors" who spend their Lives & making their living working
in "FANTASY".

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2009, 1:00:02 AM4/30/09

>>> "Screw ALL that evidence/testimony given under oath; Let's go with "Actors" who spend their Lives & making their living working in "FANTASY"." <<<

You need to re-read this post below, Mr. Kook (aka: Thomas "CONNALLY
WAS SHOT IN THE CHEST FROM THE FRONT" Rossley):

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/07cc11f666d3faa5

tomnln

Apr 30, 2009, 1:25:10 AM4/30/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

You KOOK-SUCKERS never did like evidence/testimony ! ! !

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2009, 1:29:13 AM4/30/09

>>> "You KOOK-SUCKERS never did like evidence/testimony!!!" <<<

And you conspiracy-happy retards never did like CS&L.

tomnln

Apr 30, 2009, 1:32:08 AM4/30/09

> And you conspiracy-happy retards never did like CS&L.

Stay on the DRUGS;

Maybe you'll be Stupid enough to meet me in the next radio debate.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2009, 1:40:50 AM4/30/09

I get a big kick out of Thomas Rossley continually wanting to prop up
the WC testimony and the WC exhibits....all the while Rossley TOTALLY
IGNORES the bottom-line conclusion reached by that very same Warren
Commission -- a conclusion that says Oswald positively killed John F.
Kennedy and LHO was probably a lone assassin.

Tom The Mega-Kook thinks that the WC's final conclusion re. Oswald is
100% wrong, and Tom thinks the WC was "covering up" stuff all over the
place....

....And yet (incredibly) Tom also thinks that that very same
organization (the WC) would have DELIBERATELY PLACED IN ITS OWN 26
volumes and in its final report (i.e., 26 volumes and an 888-page
final report that Tom The Kook thinks represents, in its aggregate, a
total whitewash job) PROOF of the multi-gun conspiracy that the WC
sought to keep under wraps by way of the "whitewash" job known as the
Warren Report and its 26 associated volumes.

If Tom ever ceases being an Anybody-But-Oswald nutcase and a retarded
idiot, then we can be certain that Hell just turned to ice.

tomnln

Apr 30, 2009, 1:44:37 AM4/30/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Don't KOOK-SUCKERS know that the HSCA found a "probable conspiracy"????

GREATEST Decision was when you RAN from the Debate with Anton & I ! ! !

Proving that you're not Stupid, Just Dishonest.

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2009, 1:54:56 AM4/30/09

>>> "Don't [LNers] know that the HSCA found a "probable conspiracy"???" <<<

Tom,

Who was it that the HSCA said killed Kennedy?

Would you like to ignore BOTH the WC's and the HSCA's in-harmony
conclusion, which said: OSWALD FIRED THE ONLY SHOTS THAT HIT ANY
VICTIMS ON ELM ST. ON NOV. 22?

Silly Q -- of COURSE Rossley will ignore that in-harmony Oswald-Killed-
JFK determination reached by TWO different organizations, 15 years
apart.

Rossley prefers "The Rossley Conclusion" instead of trusting anything
that was said by the two official organizations which were assigned
the task of investigating all aspects of JFK's death.

Right, Mr. Retard-o?

tomnln

Apr 30, 2009, 2:20:24 AM4/30/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David;

Who were the FIRST Chairman/Chief Counsel for the HSCA?

What happened to them BOTH?

You people REFUSE to play WITHOUT a "Stacked Deck".

Then, we STILL beat the snot outta you Cry-Babies ! ! !

rob1s...@aol.com

May 3, 2009, 7:10:01 PM5/3/09

Lets not forget that HBO and Playtone may have several other projects
lined up before they do the 10-part mini-series on Vincent Bugliosi's
book. Everything Tom Hanks has done for HBO has been well received,
and I'm sure HBO has a lot of faith in him and his projects.

I understand the JFK assassination isn't as popular as it was 15 years
ago, but that's because of Oliver Stone's film JFK, which renewed an
interest in the case. Maybe Tom Hanks project will do the same.

bigdog

May 3, 2009, 7:59:39 PM5/3/09
> interest in the case.  Maybe Tom Hanks project will do the same.- Hide quoted text -

I doubt it will create the same buzz as Stone's JFK. Every year, there
are fewer Americans who were alive and remember the assassination and
this one is going to come 22 years after Stone's movie. I just don't
think the event has the same significance for today's young folks as
it does for the baby boomers. We might still remember it as if it
happened yesterday, but for anyone born since, it's just a page in the
history book.

David Von Pein

May 3, 2009, 8:38:03 PM5/3/09

>>> "I just don't think the event [JFK's assassination] has the same significance for today's young folks as it does for the baby boomers. We might still remember it as if it happened yesterday, but for anyone born since, it's just a page in the history book." <<<

I don't think that's necessarily true. If it were any other "page" in
the history book, I think I'd probably agree with you....but there's
something about THIS (JFK) murder story that fascinates even a lot of
young people who weren't even close to being born as of November 1963.

From just my own personal experience, I know I've received many
messages via e-mail (and elsewhere) from young people who are in their
20s and 30s who are (for one reason or another) drawn to the JFK
assassination story.

Perhaps Vince Bugliosi said it best when he said that the JFK
assassination is the "most interesting story ever told".

aeffects

May 3, 2009, 8:52:53 PM5/3/09
On May 3, 5:38 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I don't think that's necessarily true. If it were any other "page" in
> the history book, I think I'd probably agree with you....but there's
> something about THIS (JFK) murder story that fascinates even a lot of
> young people who weren't even close to being born as of November 1963.
>
> From just my own personal experience, I know I've received many
> messages via e-mail (and elsewhere) from young people who are in their
> 20s and 30s who are (for one reason or another) drawn to the JFK
> assassination story.

they know as well as many others (boomers included) eradicating the
metastasizing cancer is the ONLY way to get back on the road to a fear
ridden USofA....

Message has been deleted

aeffects

May 3, 2009, 11:32:41 PM5/3/09
On May 3, 6:26 pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> On May 3, 7:52 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > they know as well as many others (boomers included) eradicating the
> > metastasizing cancer is the ONLY way to get back on the road to a fear
> > ridden USofA....
>
> ?

keep coming back Kevin Schuyler, it does get better!

rob1s...@aol.com

May 7, 2009, 6:43:23 PM5/7/09
> history book.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, but the movie JFK brought a renewed interest in the
assassination, mainly with the young people who weren't around at the
time of the assassination. That's why I think this could be fairly
big. HBO know how to promote their products. It will be interesting
to see what happens.