Video

Bud

Jan 23, 2009, 10:15:07 PM1/23/09

I`ve been trying to view this video on the Dallas morning news site
entitled "Oswald`s 1963 perp walk". It is supposed to be Oswald being
escorted by the two cops around the time he gives the "clenched fist"
salute. I wanted to see the shirt. Does it work for anyone? It keeps
telling me I don`t have the required plug in, and my browser can`t
find one that works (I have quicktime, adobe flash and microsoft media
player). If anyone can get the video to play for them, I`d appreciate
knowing what they used to view it. Thanks.

http://www.dallasnews.com/video/dallasnews/hp/index.html?nvid=195009

Sam Brown

Jan 23, 2009, 10:35:41 PM1/23/09

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

This footage is included in "Oswalds Ghost" Bud. Not sure if that helps.

Bud

Jan 23, 2009, 11:16:07 PM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 10:35 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote in message

Thanks Sam, it might. Someone else linked to something that included
this clip, but it was part of a much larger presentation, and would
take my poor `puter a week to load. I thought this beast was a good
media computer when I bought it, but it seems to take about 15 minutes
to buffer one minute of footage, so I usually don`t bother with any
clips longer than 2 minutes (unless it is something I`m really
interested to see, like the Tom Rossely bumfight video Lowry linked to
before). The clip here I believe is short, but it tells me I don`t
have the required plug-in. It`s a shame Healy is in self-imposed
exile, because I`m sure he has the expertise to sort this out for me.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2009, 12:35:42 AM1/24/09

Bud,
I just watched the video and it opened with Media Player. I tried
watching it using Mozilla first and it told me to install media player
plug in. When I tried to do that it wanted me to install the entire
Media Player program which I already have. I then tried it with
Internet Explorer and it opened right up and played. In answer to your
wondering about the shirt, you can't see anything below Oswalds
shoulders because of all the reporters standing around him and the
cops holding his arms. There's no clear shot of his elbow at all. The
clip ends before he gives the salute. Hope this helped

aeffects

Jan 24, 2009, 3:25:34 AM1/24/09

Simple Dud.... buy a Mac running OS10.5? With a video card toting 512
meg of VRAM.... Load it up with 8 GIG of system RAM its called RAM!

If your on a Mac already, download the utility Flip4Mac and install,
you'll find it in the root directory>Library>Internet Plug-ins. It
links to QT. If your on a PC, well, sorry 'bout that, I would of
thought you had more sense than that...

Bud

Jan 24, 2009, 7:54:18 AM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 12:35 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

That is probably the problem, the browser. I`m using Netscape.

> In answer to your
> wondering about the shirt, you can't see anything below Oswalds
> shoulders because of all the reporters standing around him and the
> cops holding his arms. There's no clear shot of his elbow at all. The
> clip ends before he gives the salute. Hope this helped

A lot, thanks JustMe.

Bud

Jan 24, 2009, 7:57:30 AM1/24/09

Yah, thats just the kind of solution I was after, spend a few
thousand dollars to watch a short clip of Oswald being led down a
hallway. Back to the pipe, you degenerate!

muc...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2009, 8:36:58 AM1/24/09

Also a good platform for viewing she-male porn, I gather(?)

tims...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2009, 8:49:47 AM1/24/09

Hi Bud,

This clip appears very early in the PBS *Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?*
TV production.

There are also at least two good still photos of the incident. One is
in the UPI book *Four Days*. Hope this is a help.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 8:49:53 AM1/24/09

Bud,

I haven't been following the latest batch of Walt's idiocy too closely
(re: Oswald's shirt)....but it almost seems as if Walt is implying
that Oswald's shirt in this picture:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald1.jpg

...is a different shirt than the one LHO is wearing in this photo
(which is a pic that was obviously snapped at almost the same time as
the other one):

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg

It couldn't be any more obvious that the above 2 pictures show the
same shirt....and the bottom photo shows a defect in the fabric in the
right elbow area of the shirt (and that defect is simply not visible
in the top picture, due to the angle).

Maybe Walt thinks the "elbow defect" photo is a fake. Is that it?

That wouldn't surprise me in the least if Walt does believe that.
After all, 99% of everything in the case has been "faked" in one way
or another (per Walt).

Gil Jesus

Jan 24, 2009, 8:55:51 AM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 8:49�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg
>
> It couldn't be any more obvious that the above 2 pictures show the
> same shirt....and the bottom photo shows a defect in the fabric in the
> right elbow area of the shirt (and that defect is simply not visible
> in the top picture, due to the angle).

Are those "light spots" on the left sleeve "defects in the fabric"
also

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 9:17:34 AM1/24/09

>>> "Are those "light spots" on the left sleeve "defects in the fabric" also?" <<<

What are you saying, Gil? Spit it out.

Do you actually believe that this shirt:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg

...is different from this shirt (CE150)?:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0270a.htm

Please say that you think the above 2 shirts are totally different
shirts. Because I love it when you say stupid shit like that. It makes
my whole day pleasurable when you do that.

VIA MARY E. BLEDSOE'S 1964 WARREN COMMISSION TESTIMONY:

JOSEPH BALL - Now, I have got a piece of clothing here, which is
marked---

MARY BLEDSOE - That is it.

Mr. BALL - Commission Exhibit 150.

Mrs. BLEDSOE - That is it.

Mr. BALL - This is a shirt.

Mrs. BLEDSOE - That is it.

Mr. BALL - What do you mean by "that is it?"

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Because they brought it out to the house and showed it.

Mr. BALL - I know. What do you mean by "that is it?"

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I can recognize it.

[A little later....]

Mr. BALL - In order to convince me that you did see it before you've
got to tell me what there is about it that is the same, you see. Now,
you try to convince me, or tell me why it is that you believe that
this is the shirt that Oswald had on when you saw him on the bus?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I would say it was. That hole---

Mr. BALL - Mostly the hole in the right sleeve?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.

Mr. BALL - What about the color?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; I remember the color.

Mr. BALL - That is a similar color, isn't it?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - No; same color.

Mr. BALL - Same color?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.

Mr. BALL - You think that is the shirt?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; it is the shirt.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm

Walt

Jan 24, 2009, 9:29:11 AM1/24/09

Hey 52... You're a little bit screwed up ...as usual. The Bill
Winfrey photo of Oswald raising his manacled hands up to reporters was
taken shortly after Oswald was brought in the police station after his
arrest at the theater. There's a clock on the wall behind him....I
believe it reads 2: 20

Hope this helped- Hide quoted text -

Gil Jesus

Jan 24, 2009, 9:31:07 AM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 9:17�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> What are you saying, Gil? Spit it out.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=C8iP4kggG5%2BEVzLgvw%2FI1w%3D%3D

Walt

Jan 24, 2009, 9:31:47 AM1/24/09

The clip shows the midnight "press conference" where Jack Ruby had
intended to shoot Oswald but couldn't get close enough because of all
the reporters in that small room.

Walt

Jan 24, 2009, 9:37:25 AM1/24/09
On 24 Jan, 07:49, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bud,
>
> I haven't been following the latest batch of Walt's idiocy too closely
> (re: Oswald's shirt)....but it almost seems as if Walt is implying
> that Oswald's shirt in this picture:
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald1.jpg
>
> ...is a different shirt than the one LHO is wearing in this photo
> (which is a pic that was obviously snapped at almost the same time as
> the other one):
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg
>
> It couldn't be any more obvious that the above 2 pictures show the
> same shirt....and the bottom photo shows a defect in the fabric in the
> right elbow area of the shirt (and that defect is simply not visible
> in the top picture, due to the angle).
>
> Maybe Walt thinks the "elbow defect" photo is a fake. Is that it?

The photo is genuine.... only someone has altered the elbow area to
make it appear that Oswald's bare elbow can be seen in the photo.
It's obviously been altered because Bill Winfrey's "clinched
fist"photo that was taken within seconds of this shows the shirt
stretched tight against his elbow and there is no hole. It there was a
hole Lee's elbow would be sticking out through it.

Gil Jesus

Jan 24, 2009, 9:41:42 AM1/24/09

> What are you saying, Gil? Spit it out.

I asked a question, David.

It requires a "yes or no" answer.

Answering my question with a question designed to change the subject
is not answering my question.

You posted:

".....the bottom photo shows a defect in the fabric in the right elbow
area of the shirt"

on the left sleeve there are two smaller light spots similar to the
one on the right elbow.

Are those light spots "defects in the fabric" also, David ?

Yes or no.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 10:32:43 AM1/24/09

>>> "On the left sleeve[,] there are two smaller light spots[,] similar to the one on the right elbow. Are those light spots "defects in the fabric" also, David? Yes or no." <<<

I doubt it.

Now, let's get to the nitty-gritty of this silly "Musical Shirts"
charade you kooks seem to want to play:

These two pictures are (quite obviously) showing the exact same shirt:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald1.jpg

And this picture is CE150, which is a brown shirt of Lee Oswald's
(with an obvious hole or rip in the right sleeve, near the elbow) that
was entered into the official WC record after the assassination of
JFK:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0270a.htm

And CE150 is the same shirt that Oswald had on when he was arrested in
the Texas Theater on 11/22/63. Ergo, CE150 has to be the very same
shirt that Oswald is seen wearing in the first two photographs linked
above.

And CE150 was positively identified by witnesses Mary Bledsoe and
William Whaley as being the very shirt that Oswald was wearing when
those witnesses observed Oswald on the bus and in the taxicab,
respectively, prior to 1:00 PM CST on 11/22/63.

So, where do we go from here, Gilbert?

1.) Do you want to believe that Bledsoe and Whaley were liars?

2.) Do you want to believe that the WC cut a hole in the right sleeve
of the shirt seen in CE150, so that the shirt in the Commission's
exhibit would match the testimony of Bledsoe?

3.) Do you want to believe that the police (or the WC) switched the
shirts, and that CE150 really isn't the shirt Oswald was arrested in?

4.) Do you want to believe that Oswald was wearing CE150 prior to 1:00
PM on November 22....but he then changed into a nearly-identical brown
shirt (without a hole in the right sleeve) after entering his
roominghouse?

All four of the above options are unreasonable ones, of course. Of the
four, I think I'd go for #4 if I was a kook like Gil or Walt. But even
#4 is really, really silly and unbelievable. If Oswald was going to
change shirts (presumably to alter his appearance somewhat), why would
he choose a shirt that matched almost exactly the shirt he already had
on before he changed? Why waste the time doing that?

It's fairly obvious (to a reasonable person) that Lee Harvey Oswald
did not change his shirt at all after he went home to his Beckley
roominghouse on the afternoon of November 22nd.

And only a wild-eyed kook with crazy "Anybody But Oswald" notions in
his head could possibly think that CE150 is a completely-different
shirt from the one that we see in the Winfrey photo (and the other
photo) above.

Walt

Jan 24, 2009, 11:05:05 AM1/24/09
On 24 Jan, 09:32, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I doubt it.
>
> Now, let's get to the nitty-gritty of this silly "Musical Shirts"
> charade you kooks seem to want to play:
>
> These two pictures are (quite obviously) showing the exact same shirt:
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald1.jpg
>
> And this picture is CE150, which is a brown shirt of Lee Oswald's
> (with an obvious hole or rip in the right sleeve, near the elbow) that
> was entered into the official WC record after the assassination of
> JFK:
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0...

Hey Pea Brain....can you get your head out of your ass long enough to
look at page 154 of "The Search For LHO"

There is a color photo in the middle of page 154 that shows Oswald
being pushed into a police car outside the Texas theater. His dark
trousers and bare belly can be seen in the photo, and immediately
above his naval you can see his white Tee shirt anf the GRAY colored
shirt he was wearing when he was arrested. ( actually you probably
can't see that the shirt is gray, because you look at this case
through the prism given to you by Hoover and LBJ.)

Oswald went to his room at 1026 N. Beckley and changed his shirt at
1:00 oclock. He discarded his dirty shirt in a dresser drawer and
that's where the cops found that reddish brown shirt later that
afternoon. Just have any ten year old read Fritz' report in appendix
XI of the Warren Report to you and have them explain that Oswald told
Fritz that he'd gone to his room and changed his clothes at 1:00
Oclock. Fritz then sent his officers out to the roominghouse where
they retrieved that REDDISH BROWN shirt with the hole in the elbow
that Mary Bledsoe had see LHO wearing on the bus just minutes after
the shooting.

Bud

Jan 24, 2009, 1:13:45 PM1/24/09

Thanks Tim. I have seen photos of this then. Since I couldn`t view
it, I had no idea what it showed. The title "Oswald`s perp walk"
wasn`t a great deal of help. JustMe told me what the clip showed, and
it really wasn`t useful for my purpose of seeing Oz`s shirt. Thanks to
all that tried to help, except for Healy, who can eat shit and die.

Bud

Jan 24, 2009, 1:18:14 PM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 9:37 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 24 Jan, 07:49, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Bud,
>
> > I haven't been following the latest batch of Walt's idiocy too closely
> > (re: Oswald's shirt)....but it almost seems as if Walt is implying
> > that Oswald's shirt in this picture:
>
> >http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald1.jpg
>
> > ...is a different shirt than the one LHO is wearing in this photo
> > (which is a pic that was obviously snapped at almost the same time as
> > the other one):
>
> >http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg
>
> > It couldn't be any more obvious that the above 2 pictures show the
> > same shirt....and the bottom photo shows a defect in the fabric in the
> > right elbow area of the shirt (and that defect is simply not visible
> > in the top picture, due to the angle).
>
> > Maybe Walt thinks the "elbow defect" photo is a fake. Is that it?
>
> The photo is genuine.... only someone has altered the elbow area to
> make it appear that Oswald's bare elbow can be seen in the photo.
> It's obviously been altered because Bill Winfrey's "clinched
> fist"photo that was taken within seconds of this shows the shirt
> stretched tight against his elbow and there is no hole. It there was a
> hole Lee's elbow would be sticking out through it.

Does the hole in Oswald`s sleeve look to be at the elbow in this
photo Gil linked to?

http://i44.tinypic.com/t646fs.jpg

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 1:21:09 PM1/24/09

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 1:23:03 PM1/24/09

>>> "Does the hole in Oswald`s sleeve look to be at the elbow in this photo Gil linked to?" <<<

There is no hole visible in that photo, Bud. Where do you see a hole?
(Am I in the T-Zone again?) ;)

Bud

Jan 24, 2009, 1:29:01 PM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 8:49 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bud,
>
> I haven't been following the latest batch of Walt's idiocy too closely
> (re: Oswald's shirt)....but it almost seems as if Walt is implying
> that Oswald's shirt in this picture:
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald1.jpg
>
> ...is a different shirt than the one LHO is wearing in this photo
> (which is a pic that was obviously snapped at almost the same time as
> the other one):
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg
>
> It couldn't be any more obvious that the above 2 pictures show the
> same shirt....and the bottom photo shows a defect in the fabric in the
> right elbow area of the shirt (and that defect is simply not visible
> in the top picture, due to the angle).
>
> Maybe Walt thinks the "elbow defect" photo is a fake. Is that it?

Thats it. Walt, in typical kook fashion, has contrived a "must be".
If Oswald`s sleeve had a hole, it must be seen in the clenched fist
photo. You see, Walt has seen a picture in a book where Oswald`s shirt
looks grey to him, so all other information is suspect (police
inventories listing a brown shirt, the bus transfer found in the
pocket of the gray shirt, photos showing the hole in the sleeve of the
shirt Oswald was arrested in, ect.) Everything is trumped by the photo
on page blah, blah, blah. He has been making this claim here since
about 1999. Now he is forced to claim that the photo Gil produced is
fake, because it is clearly CE150, and Walt claims Oswald was not
arrested in CE150.

Walt

Jan 24, 2009, 1:47:48 PM1/24/09

Well I'll be dipped..... Ol pea Brain managed to get his head outta
his ass long enough to see that there is no damned hole in the elbow
of Oswald shirt.

Walt

Jan 24, 2009, 2:44:29 PM1/24/09
On 24 Jan, 12:21, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> This one?:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/047.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWALD...

No that's NOT the photo, however this photo came from page 154 of The
search For LHO..... Now isn't that interesting, ol Pea Brain claims
that he don't know what picture I'm referring to and yet he posts a
link to a photo on the same page as the one I'm referring to???

Bud

Jan 24, 2009, 5:42:52 PM1/24/09

No, you`re right, I mistook the thumb for a hole.

Walt

Jan 24, 2009, 6:27:41 PM1/24/09

Give Dud a star..... He admitted he had his head in his ass.....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 2:35:24 AM1/25/09

>>> "Well I'll be dipped..... Ol pea Brain managed to get his head outta his ass long enough to see that there is no damned hole in the elbow of Oswald shirt." <<<

I didn't say there wasn't a hole in Oswald's shirt, Mr. Idiot.

I said that one particular photo propped up by G. Jesus shows no such
hole.

But the hole is definitely in the shirt...because THIS shirt below is
the very same shirt:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0270a.htm

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 2:40:07 AM1/25/09

>>> "Now isn't that interesting, ol Pea Brain claims that he don't know what picture I'm referring to and yet he posts a link to a photo on the same page as the one I'm referring to???" <<<

<chuckle>

So, if I've seen one of the Reed color pictures, that MUST mean I had
to have seen (and saved for reference) all others? Is that it, Mr.
Retard?

What makes you think I got the picture I linked to out of Groden's
book? I told you I didn't have that book. Don't you believe "ol' Pea
Brain"?

Is it any wonder Walt thinks Oswald's shirt is gray? He has the
reasoning skills of tree sap.

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 2:49:06 AM1/25/09

Thanks, Bud, for updating Walt's idiocy.

Since writing my earlier post, I've looked back into the forum
archives a little bit, and I found that this subject re. the shirt
color has come up before (several times, in fact). I thought it
probably had, but I had forgotten about the thread below. So much junk
is spewed by the CT nuts here, it's difficult to remember if I've
participated in a particular fray in the past or not. Turns out I
have:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/849dad6a88f14b6f

Bud

Jan 25, 2009, 9:05:46 AM1/25/09
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0...

I think Walt believes Oswald was arrested in CE151, the bottom
shirt on the page you linked to (Oswald was arrested in the top shirt,
CE150). I glad you linked to that, though, I wonder who he thinks
sewed on the top buttons that are missing in all the photos of Oswald,
but can be seen on CE151?

Walt

Jan 25, 2009, 9:10:32 AM1/25/09

Obviously you're ignorant of the fact that Hoover went to great length
to cover up the fact that they had linked the fibers from the rifle to
the wrong shirt. Do you really think he was above creating a shirt
to cover up the fact that they were framing Oswald??

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 10:08:30 AM1/25/09

>>> "I think Walt believes Oswald was arrested in CE151." <<<

But even CE151 is said to be a "brown" shirt (according to whoever
wrote the captions for the CE numbers at History-Matters.com). Scroll
down to CE151 on this page:

http://history-matters.com/archive/contents/wc/contents_wh16.htm

What exactly is CE151 supposed to represent (officially)? Is it
another shirt of Oswald's?

Walt

Jan 25, 2009, 10:57:19 AM1/25/09

Hmmmm..... I think you might be starting to see the light now that
you've got yer head partially extracted.

If you hadn't been so blind in the past you would have noticed all
kinds of "mistakes" that serve well to confuse anybody looking for
facts. Do you think those "mistakes" were merely mistakes???

Walt

Jan 25, 2009, 11:19:19 AM1/25/09

Hey Pea Brain... Let me ask you..... Now that you've seen with your
own eyes that the shirt that Oswald was wearing at the time he was
taken from the theater was a medium gray color, do you believe that
the DARK reddish brown shirt would have appeared to be a much ligher
shade of gray?? There are bright red rabs on the epaulets on the
cops shoulders. If oswald had been wearing that DARK colored reddish
brown ( brick) colored shirt it certainly would not have appeared to
be gray.

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 11:34:09 AM1/25/09

>>> "Now that you've seen with your own eyes that the shirt that Oswald was wearing at the time he was taken from the theater was a medium gray color..." <<<

Nice try, kook. But I've seen no such "gray" proof, you idiot.

How do you explain the DARK BROWN look of the shirt in this excellent
color picture, Walt? Care to explain why your "gray" picture trumps
this pic (plus all of the "brown" witnesses)?:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/046a.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWALD+UNDER+ARREST+AT+TEXAS+THEATER+(UNCROPPED+COLOR+VERSION)?gda=kNad0oUAAAAVlk2Xfx8sVjADRR-uPdeJ56zBYm8IvuHhrZm5Z4j7oEs0MtMSkKU2SOL6z2OM9oD8NP9vC_F0qRK1cclN0jTLIZYkLhAt_bC8Ltdfa0-e3118JcuvbhDnJudX2MJYpsl8ESJhyOqf1BSxMAj5HDpPH-C9_Ls8W-g7mVX40CaI1RrtYix3qocOGWUY90Yyf_g

Walt

Jan 25, 2009, 3:19:41 PM1/25/09
On 25 Jan, 10:34, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Nice try, kook. But I've seen no such "gray" proof, you idiot.

Oh, you've tucked yer head back up yer ass again......

> How do you explain the DARK BROWN look of the shirt in this excellent
> color picture, Walt? Care to explain why your "gray" picture trumps
> this pic (plus all of the "brown" witnesses)?:

Thank you for exposing your deceitful lying ..... Anybody can see in
the photo from page 154 that a much bigger swatch of the shirt is
visible, and any HONEST person would use the best sample available to
determine the shirt's color. However ever in the photo that you link
to the shirt is NOT that Brick brown shirt that Oswald left in the
dresser in his room. It does have a grayish brown tone but it is NOT
a brick brown like the shirt that Lee left in his room.

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/046a.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWAL...

Bud

Jan 25, 2009, 4:28:41 PM1/25/09
On Jan 25, 3:19 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> > Nice try, kook. But I've seen no such "gray" proof, you idiot.
>
> Oh, you've tucked yer head back up yer ass again......
>

> > How do you explain the DARK BROWN look of the shirt in this excellent
> > color picture, Walt? Care to explain why your "gray" picture trumps
> > this pic (plus all of the "brown" witnesses)?:
>
> Thank you for exposing your deceitful lying ..... Anybody can see in
> the photo from page 154 that a much bigger swatch of the shirt is
> visible, and any HONEST person would use the best sample available to
> determine the shirt's color.

An honest person would realize that DVP is not just using a single
photo, and that his position is backed up by multiple eyewitnesses.

> However ever in the photo that you link
> to the shirt is NOT that Brick brown shirt that Oswald left in the
> dresser in his room. It does have a grayish brown tone but it is NOT
> a brick brown like the shirt that Lee left in his room.

Not only aren`t you stupid, you are color blind as well. CE150 is
brown, not brick red.

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/b/b7/Photo_naraevid_CE150-1.jpg

> >http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/046a.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWAL...

David Von Pein

Jan 26, 2009, 3:23:02 AM1/26/09

>>> "Not only aren`t you stupid..." <<<

Better change that "aren't" to "are", Bud....because Walt definitely
IS stupid.

David Von Pein

Jan 26, 2009, 3:24:31 AM1/26/09

Walt

Jan 26, 2009, 10:34:30 AM1/26/09
On 26 Jan, 02:24, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I'll ask Walt once again -- Why isn't the shirt on Oswald's back GRAY
> in this picture?:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/046a.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWAL...

Hey Von Pea Brain..... What color is concrete..... Isn't it gray??
What color is the concrete in this photo?

http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm

Hmmmm.....It seems to be the same color as Oswald's shirt.......

Walt

Jan 26, 2009, 10:52:38 AM1/26/09
On 26 Jan, 02:24, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I'll ask Walt once again -- Why isn't the shirt on Oswald's back GRAY
> in this picture?:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/046a.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWAL...

I'm not going to attempt to expain why gray items appear to have a
brown tone in that picture. But the Motorcycle cop with the helmet
appears in several of the photos that were taken outside the Texas
theater and in ALL of the photos the collar on his leather jacket is
GRAY except for this picture. Why would his gray collar appear to
have a brown tone in this particular photo??

Walt

Jan 26, 2009, 11:53:53 AM1/26/09

Von Pea Brain asked:....."Am I in the Twilight Zone again?"

Again?? I didn't know that you'd ever been anywhere else.

tims...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2009, 7:23:00 PM1/26/09

Walt, if you'd looked at page 153 of Groden's book you'd see that he
has published both the photo that Mark linked to AND the one that you
claim shows a gray shirt on the same page. He doesn't appear to make a
claim that the shirts are different.

It's really a dumb idea that you place so much stock in a photo that
is taken from so far away, when the photo Mark linked to shows much
more detail.

Even a person with the intellect of a common garden slug should also
be able to realise that the shirt Oswald is being led around in in DPD
HQ is the same shirt that is shown on page 186 of Groden's TKOAP book
and is the same as CE 150 as linked to by both Bud and DVP.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Bud

Jan 26, 2009, 7:24:10 PM1/26/09

Oh, we`re playing that game now, are we? What color are cigars,
Walt? Aren`t thy brown? Why is Oswald`s shirt the same color as the
cigar in this photo?

http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/07/24/1216956596_6137/539w.jpg

Walt

Jan 26, 2009, 7:30:16 PM1/26/09
On 26 Jan, 18:23, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 27, 2:52 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > On 26 Jan, 02:24, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'll ask Walt once again -- Why isn't the shirt on Oswald's back GRAY
> > > in this picture?:
>
> > >http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/046a.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWAL...
>
> > I'm not going to attempt to expain why gray items appear to have a
> > brown tone in that picture.  But the Motorcycle cop with the helmet
> > appears in several of the photos that were taken outside the Texas
> > theater and in ALL of the photos the collar on his leather jacket is
> > GRAY except for this picture.  Why would his gray collar appear to
> > have a brown tone in this particular photo??
>
> Walt, if you'd looked at page 153 of Groden's book you'd see that he
> has published both the photo that Mark linked to AND the one that you
> claim shows a gray shirt on the same page. He doesn't appear to make a
> claim that the shirts are different.

So What.... Perhaps that difference in detail escaped Groden.....I'm
sure if he'd have noticed it he would have pointed it out.

> It's really a dumb idea that you place so much stock in a photo that
> is taken from so far away, when the photo Mark linked to shows much
> more detail.

What's really dumb is that you don't realize that they are taken with
the same camera at the same distance, one is enlarged and
cropped...Duh!

> Even a person with the intellect of a common garden slug should also
> be able to realise that the shirt Oswald is being led around in in DPD
> HQ is the same shirt that is shown on page 186 of Groden's TKOAP book
> and is the same as CE 150 as linked to by both Bud and DVP.

If you weren't talkin out yer ass I might be able to understand you.

Walt

Jan 26, 2009, 9:25:04 PM1/26/09
On 26 Jan, 18:24, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 10:34 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > On 26 Jan, 02:24, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'll ask Walt once again -- Why isn't the shirt on Oswald's back GRAY
> > > in this picture?:
>
> > >http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/046a.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWAL...
>
> > Hey Von Pea Brain..... What color is concrete.....  Isn't it gray??
> > What color is the concrete in this photo?
>
> >  http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm
>
> > Hmmmm.....It seems to be the same color as Oswald's shirt.......
>
>   Oh, we`re playing that game now, are we? What color are cigars,
> Walt? Aren`t thy brown?

Some cigars are tan, others are green, others are black and some are
brown....

Go to a cigar store and check for yourself....

Why is Oswald`s shirt the same color as the
> cigar in this photo?
>

>          http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/07/24/1...

tims...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2009, 10:00:54 PM1/26/09
On Jan 27, 11:30 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 26 Jan, 18:23, timst...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I'm not going to attempt to expain why gray items appear to have a
> > > brown tone in that picture.  But the Motorcycle cop with the helmet
> > > appears in several of the photos that were taken outside the Texas
> > > theater and in ALL of the photos the collar on his leather jacket is
> > > GRAY except for this picture.  Why would his gray collar appear to
> > > have a brown tone in this particular photo??
>
> > Walt, if you'd looked at page 153 of Groden's book you'd see that he
> > has published both the photo that Mark linked to AND the one that you
> > claim shows a gray shirt on the same page. He doesn't appear to make a
> > claim that the shirts are different.
>
> So What.... Perhaps that difference in detail escaped Groden.....I'm
> sure if he'd have noticed it he would have pointed it out.

I'm sure even he wouldn't be that stupid.

> > It's really a dumb idea that you place so much stock in a photo that
> > is taken from so far away, when the photo Mark linked to shows much
> > more detail.
>
> What's really dumb is that you don't realize that they are taken with
> the same camera at the same distance, one is enlarged and
> cropped...Duh!

Are you sure though? I thought your faraway *gray* one was taken by a
guy called Stuart L. Reed. That's the credit given in Groden's Oswald
book. The close up photo was taken by Jim MacCammon, as far as I'm
aware. Not the same camera, Walt. Not the same distance.

> > Even a person with the intellect of a common garden slug should also
> > be able to realise that the shirt Oswald is being led around in in DPD
> > HQ is the same shirt that is shown on page 186 of Groden's TKOAP book
> > and is the same as CE 150 as linked to by both Bud and DVP.
>
> If you weren't talkin out yer ass I might be able to understand you.

Can't understand? OK, what I am saying is that the shirt that Oswald
is depicted in in these two images as previously supplied by DVP:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald2.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1122oswald1.jpg

is the same shirt a shown on page 186 of Groden's TKOAP book.
Understand now?

Check out the colour picture of CE150 that Bud supplied and I'm sure
you'll see that they're all one and the same shirt, Walt. Even someone
with the intellect of a common garden slug should be able to work that
one out.

Bud

Jan 27, 2009, 6:52:48 AM1/27/09
On Jan 26, 9:25 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 26 Jan, 18:24, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > > Hey Von Pea Brain..... What color is concrete..... Isn't it gray??
> > > What color is the concrete in this photo?
>
> > > http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm
>
> > > Hmmmm.....It seems to be the same color as Oswald's shirt.......
>
> > Oh, we`re playing that game now, are we? What color are cigars,
> > Walt? Aren`t thy brown?
>
> Some cigars are tan, others are green, others are black and some are
> brown....

Just like concrete.

Bud

Jan 27, 2009, 7:46:51 AM1/27/09

I think it was a shirt found at the boardinghouse. There is photos
of various articles of clothing that have no known significance in the
WC evidence photos. Maybe they thought as the investigation proceeded,
a significance might arise. Say, if someone said they saw Oswald in
Mexico with a short sleeve blue shirt on, when they`ve found such a
shirt in Oswald`s drawer.

Bud

Jan 27, 2009, 7:51:57 AM1/27/09
On Jan 25, 10:57 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> > But even CE151 is said to be a "brown" shirt (according to whoever
> > wrote the captions for the CE numbers at History-Matters.com). Scroll
> > down to CE151 on this page:
>
> >http://history-matters.com/archive/contents/wc/contents_wh16.htm
>
> > What exactly is CE151 supposed to represent (officially)? Is it
> > another shirt of Oswald's?
>
> Hmmmm..... I think you might be starting to see the light now that
> you've got yer head partially extracted.

You couldn`t see the light if you stared at the sun.

> If you hadn't been so blind in the past you would have noticed all
> kinds of "mistakes" that serve well to confuse anybody looking for
> facts. Do you think those "mistakes" were merely mistakes???

They aren`t "mistakes", idiot, it is normal for an investigation to
collect information, even if all the information has no known
significance. A retard might try to read some significance into
everything, but such a retard could never get actual evidence
supporting his concept that photos of Oswald`s clothes appearing in
the WC`s evidence photos is somehow suspicious. All that reatrd could
endlessly say is "This is suspicious to me, prove to me it is not
suspicious".

tims...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2009, 11:56:28 PM1/29/09

BUMP