HOURS OF AUDIO FILES FROM THE HSCA AND ARRB

David Von Pein

Jun 23, 2008, 1:56:18 AM6/23/08

HSCA AUDIO FILES:

www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/HSCA_Medical_Interviews

ARRB AUDIO FILES:

www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/ARRB_Medical_Interviews

cdddraftsman

Jun 23, 2008, 9:12:05 AM6/23/08
Thanks DVP this ought to be good !

tl

aeffects

Jun 23, 2008, 12:49:07 PM6/23/08

yes indeedy, please closet yourself... pore (verb.) over them for
months and months.There has to be plenty of room in that LA Rosemead
Cemetery crypt of yours, eh? Then stop by and tell us Dale Myers has
it all figured out... ROTFLMFAO!

> tl

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 23, 2008, 3:58:56 PM6/23/08
Let's see off the top of my head we have a few things here which destroy
the official mythology- the mortician Tom Robinson-seeing a large orange
sized hole directly in the back of the head-X-Ray Tech Jerrol Custer and
Dr. Ebersole saying the back wound was closer to T-4, Custer seeing an
entrance wound in the right temple-Autopsy Assistant James Jenkins also
seeing an entrance in the right temple, Officer Of The Day Dennis David
again seeing an entrance in the right temple from a film never seen by
Bill Pitzer. David also saw 4 bullet fragments, too large for one bullet
that he logged in with a SS A that has disappeared. FBI Agents Siebert
and O'Neill adamant the SBT never happened. Not to mention Naval
Photographic Technician Saundra Spencer developing different autopsy
photos and many other things, including multiple witnessess stating
there were autopsy photos taken with probes that showed trajectories not
compatible with the official investigations. For any lurkers if you
think Bugliosi, or Posner convinced you read In The Eye Of History or
Trauma Room One preferably both, which covers all this....Younger Laz

cdddraftsman

Jun 24, 2008, 7:17:27 AM6/24/08

I see the older lazy brain has damped sponged you into total
duncehood ! Good we need more targets on the radar screen , it seems
to be bare these days .

tl

aeffects

Jun 24, 2008, 4:41:53 PM6/24/08

get on the proper script dipshit, you're posting from a Rosemead
Cemetery crypt in LA, remember...

> tl

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 24, 2008, 5:57:34 PM6/24/08
For some reason david H.- I believe the witnesses who were there and
corroborated, more importantly and specifically in the medical arena,
was their job, over someone posting from either a crypt in a cemetary,
or a vertically and ethically challenged lawyer...Laz

Ben Holmes

Jun 24, 2008, 8:43:01 PM6/24/08
In article <3854-486...@storefull-3234.bay.webtv.net>, lazu...@webtv.net
says...

Shame on you, Laz! Bugliosi isn't ethically challenged, he has the SAME ethics
as any other lawyer... truth resides on the side that pays 'em.

For example, when he was being paid to argue a conspiracy in the RFK and JFK
case, he marched right into court and *made* that argument.

Do you really think that it's proper to hold a lawyer to the *same* standards of
ethics that apply to us ordinary folk? :)

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 25, 2008, 3:45:35 PM6/25/08
I can see yer point Ben, and you are right to a degree, but Bugs hasn't
prosecuted anyone for a long time.

aeffects

Jun 25, 2008, 4:00:02 PM6/25/08

lmao!