ANOTHER MCADAMS GAFFE - PART 2

Gil Jesus

Oct 2, 2009, 8:30:49 AM10/2/09
At the 43:10 mark of the below link:

www.blackopradio.com/black442b.ram

Professor McAdams states:

"There's really no evidence linking Lee Oswald to David Ferrie.......

http://i35.tinypic.com/1ikimx.jpg

.....or Guy Bannister."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnKHsBaWTJw

Gil Jesus

Oct 2, 2009, 9:46:15 AM10/2/09

Also, three witnesses claimed that after the assassination, Ferrie
came to Oswald's former residences looking for information about his
library card. ( Mrs. Garner, Mr. & Mrs. Eames )

( 10 HSCA 113-114 )

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol10/html/HSCA_Vol10_0059a.htm

These incidents link Oswald to Ferrie.

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2009, 11:29:36 AM10/2/09

The kook named Gil doesn't even have the right guy circled in his
composite photo. He has placed a circle around some person who is not
Ferrie at all. Gil has used a cropped version of the CAP picnic photo,
and Ferrie isn't even visible in it. [LOL.]

Here's the uncropped picture that Gil The Retard should have used:

http://garrisoninvestigation.tripod.com/ferrie_oswald.jpg

timstter

Oct 2, 2009, 6:26:08 PM10/2/09

LOL! What a CLASSIC effort by The Bald Goose!

KUTGW, Gilly! Your [sic] a total laughing stock!

LMFAO Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Oct 2, 2009, 6:29:49 PM10/2/09
On Oct 2, 3:26 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 3, 1:29 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > The kook named Gil doesn't even have the right guy circled in his
> > composite photo. He has placed a circle around some person who is not
> > Ferrie at all. Gil has used a cropped version of the CAP picnic photo,
> > and Ferrie isn't even visible in it. [LOL.]
>
> > Here's the uncropped picture that Gil The Retard should have used:
>
> >http://garrisoninvestigation.tripod.com/ferrie_oswald.jpg
>
> LOL! What a CLASSIC effort by The Bald Goose!

you, a fat balding fuck calling anyone BALD? ROTFLMFAO... Rob Spencer
of St. John Fisher College (uppah nu yawk) what a turd-face......

never leave here shithead, this place NEEDS nutter-troll dumb fucks
such as yourself

timstter

Oct 2, 2009, 8:10:19 PM10/2/09

Gil's identification of me as Rob Spencer was another hopeless effort
by The Bald Goose!

How come the ol' Goose can never answer for himself but gets Tom
*tomnln* Rossley and David *aeffects* Healy to do his dirty work?

KUTGW, Bald Goose!

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 2, 2009, 9:45:00 PM10/2/09
McAdams might as well say" there's no evidence of a shot from the grassy
knoll" "there's no evidence Oswald had CIA connections" You ever heard
of Jack Martin, The Campbell Bros., Delphine Roberts? You know people
who worked for Banister, and said Oswald was working for Banister right
out of 544 Camp Street ...

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2009, 9:59:11 PM10/2/09

Any chance of any CTer (ever) providing some kind of PROOF that Guy
Banister or Dave Ferrie or Clay Shaw were plotting the murder of JFK
(even if Oswald was best pals with all of these people)?

Is there a chance in a billion that any of you kooks (including Ol'
Laz) will ever dish up some solid proof/evidence that Banister/Ferrie/
Shaw were in ANY way involved in Kennedy's death?

Or is a kook's imagination supposed to be good enough to substitute
for evidence....and proof?