Re: WAS THERE A WITNESS TO LEE OSWALD BEING IN THE PAINE GARAGE ON 11/21/63? ONE MAN NAMED AUTRY LEWIS SAYS YES

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 11:25:33 AM9/7/09

Here's a bit of a bombshell, coming from a 9/7/09 newspaper story from
"The Dallas Morning News":

Per the DMN article, a man who lived near Ruth Paine's home in Irving,
Texas, actually says he saw Lee Harvey Oswald "fiddling with
something" while Oswald was in the Paine garage on the night of
November 21, 1963.

This is certainly the first time I've ever heard of a witness like
this. The man's name is Autry Lewis and he had moved into a house near
Ruth Paine's home on Fifth Street a few months before JFK's
assassination.

I, however, think a very large grain of salt should be placed beside
Mr. Lewis' story about seeing Lee Oswald in the Paine garage on the
night before the assassination. And the DMN article goes on to suggest
that Lewis actually saw Oswald take a brown paper package out of the
Paine garage on Friday morning, 11/22/63 as well. Another large grain
of salt is needed there too. But it certainly is interesting
nonetheless.

Quoting from the DMN article (which appears on Dale Myers' "News"
blog, linked below):

"Autry Lewis stood in front of his Irving home on a November
morning waiting for a ride. The man who sometimes stayed at Ruth
Paine's house across the street was waiting for his ride, too.

"Lewis didn't see what the man grabbed from Paine's garage
before he hopped into a friend's car that Friday morning. But Lewis
learned from television broadcasts hours later that the man's name was
Lee Harvey Oswald. ....

"Lewis said he sat at his dining room table that night
[11/21/63] and looked out his home's front windows. He said he could
see Oswald fiddling with something in the Paine house garage. But he
couldn't see what exactly.

""Had I had a pair of binoculars ..." Lewis said. And when
Oswald grabbed something wrapped in shipping paper from the garage the
next morning, Lewis didn't think much of it. Until later that day."

Full article below:

www.jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2009/09/irving-buys-paine-house-made-infamous.html

tomnln

Sep 7, 2009, 11:56:07 AM9/7/09
WOW WOW WOW

Some "Voyeur" comes forward 45 years later to tell us that Oswald jumped
into Frazier's car in front of the Paine' garage ! ! !

No wonder you Chickened out of the radio debate.

That one Equals the SBT ! ! ! !

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Here's a bit of a bombshell, coming from a 9/7/09 newspaper story from
> "The Dallas Morning News":
>
> Per the DMN article, a man who lived near Ruth Paine's home in Irving,
> Texas, actually says he saw Lee Harvey Oswald "fiddling with
> something" while Oswald was in the Paine garage on the night of
> November 21, 1963.
>
> This is certainly the first time I've ever heard of a witness like

> this. The man's name is Autry Lewis and he had moved in to a house

> near Ruth Paine's home on Fifth Street a few months before JFK's
> assassination.
>

> I think a large grain of salt should be placed beside Mr. Lewis' story

> about seeing Lee Oswald in the Paine garage on the night before the

> assassination. But it certainly is interesting nonetheless.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 12:20:47 PM9/7/09

>>> "Some "Voyeur" comes forward 45 years later to tell us that Oswald jumped into Frazier's car in front of the Paine garage!!!" <<<

The kook named Rossley can't even get this right.

Per Rossley, apparently the biggest "bombshell" element to Autry
Lewis' almost-certainly-fabricated story is the part which has Oswald
getting into Buell Frazier's car on the morning of 11/22.

I guess the other part about Lewis saying he saw Oswald in the Paine
garage "fiddling with something" on 11/21/63 isn't big news at all,
per Kook Tom R.

LOL.

tomnln

Sep 7, 2009, 1:07:27 PM9/7/09
KOOK-SUCKERS like David "Swallow Everything" ! ! !

> [...]

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 1:09:28 PM9/7/09

Yeah, Tom, that must be why I said in my last post that Autry Lewis'
story is "almost certainly fabricated".

Try reading before posting sometime, Tom. Couldn't hurt.

tomnln

Sep 7, 2009, 1:09:29 PM9/7/09
KOOK-SUCKER David doesn't even know the Paine garage had NO Front Windows !
! ! !

I'll bet this KOOK-SUCKER even believes the SBT ! ! !

HAHAHAHAHA

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Sep 7, 2009, 1:28:17 PM9/7/09
You originally saw fit to post his Bullshit ! ! !

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 1:32:02 PM9/7/09

>>> "You originally saw fit to post his Bullshit ! ! !" <<<

So?

aeffects

Sep 7, 2009, 3:44:43 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 8:56 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> WOW    WOW   WOW
>
> Some "Voyeur" comes forward 45 years later to tell us that Oswald jumped
> into Frazier's car in front of the Paine' garage ! ! !

A Dale Myers voyeur at that..... ROTFLMFAO

> No wonder you Chickened out of the radio debate.
>
> That one Equals the SBT ! ! ! !
>

> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:be28af70-0083-411e...@j19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...

> >www.jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2009/09/irving-buys-paine-house-made-infamo...

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 4:03:37 PM9/7/09

It appears that resident mega-kook Healy thinks that Dale Myers wrote
the 9/7/09 article linked earlier.

Of course, if Healy had bothered to look, he would have seen that it
wasn't penned by Myers; it was written by Brandon Formby of the Dallas
Morning News, with Myers providing this source link:

www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/090709dnmetpainehouse.433db25.html

Gil Jesus

Sep 7, 2009, 7:07:26 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 1:32�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> So?

So how can you expect people to take you seriously when you're posting
BS and admitting that you KNEW it was BS when you posted it.

There's a difference between making a mistake and knowingly making a
misrepresentation.

You mean to tell us that the authorities NEGLECTED to question any of
the NEIGHBORS of the Paine's about Oswald's activities on 11/22/63,
and as a result, this guy comes forward 46 YEARS LATER ?

Aren't you people the ones who "pooh-pooh" witnesses who "appear"
years later ?

What a crock.

Gil Jesus

Sep 7, 2009, 7:33:18 PM9/7/09
On Sep 7, 11:56�am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> WOW � �WOW � WOW
>
> Some "Voyeur" comes forward 45 years later to tell us that Oswald jumped
> into Frazier's car in front of the Paine' garage ! ! !
>
> No wonder you Chickened out of the radio debate.
>
> That one Equals the SBT ! ! ! !

It's amazing how these nut-based morons keep coming up with these
"surprise" witnesses that were there all the time and never
interviewed by the authorities.

Don't these la-las realize that every time they come up with a new
one, they only show the world that :

a.) the "witness" is either full of it or

b.) that the original investigation was more flawed than any of us
realize ?

Keep shooting yourselves in the foot.

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 10:08:06 PM9/7/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/2f08d0522c1b138a

>>> "My understanding is that Oswald walked to Frazier's house a half a block away rather than being picked up by Frazier at the Paine residence." <<<

He did. For the first time ever, LHO walked all the way down to Wes
Frazier's house (a half-block). Usually, Frazier met Oswald halfway,
while Oz was on the sidewalk between the two houses.

It sounds to me like that DMN article was a combination of things --
e.g., it has a guy (Mr. Lewis) telling a good-sized lie or two (no
question about that), coupled with the DMN wording the story in such a
way to make it seem like Lewis saw some things he obviously couldn't
possibly have seen (such as the thing you just mentioned--Oswald
waiting for his ride in front of the Paine house).

That's a very strange DMN article (the more I think about it).

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 10:18:43 PM9/7/09

>>> "So how can you expect people to take you seriously when you're posting BS and admitting that you KNEW it was BS when you posted it." <<<

Of course I knew it was almost certainly a bullshit lie from a guy who
crawled out of the woodwork 46 years later. But it's a JFK-related
story that I found interesting nonetheless (despite the lies that are
told by Autry Lewis in it).

But you're one to talk about posting "BS", Gil. You perform that
function on a daily basis, while ignoring the fact that all of the
physical evidence in two 11/22/63 murders points to a guy you think
was a patsy. Now THAT'S "BS", Mr. Pot-Kettle.

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 10:29:12 PM9/7/09

>>> "It's amazing how these nut-based morons keep coming up with these "surprise" witnesses that were there all the time and never interviewed by the authorities." <<<

Yeah, kinda like Gordon Arnold and Beverly Oliver, huh?