Who IS David Healy anyway?

Steve

Mar 31, 2009, 5:00:50 PM3/31/09
Being rather new to THIS site I read a lot of comments made by and
about David Healy. I have studied the assassinatino for 35 years and
I had NEVER heard of him even once until I began posting in John
Simkin's insane assylum over on the mis-education forum. Healy was
all over there flies on fresh dog crap. Even there none of his posts
made any sense. His comments range from incoherent, to slanderous, to
ridiculous, to psychotic. I've NEVER heard him make a keen
observation, he's never brought up a cogent issue, and he doesn't
seemto really know much about the evidence in this case at all.

Some have written that he is a toilet cleaner, a drug abuser, a bong
smoker, and that he lives near Vegas. How many of these things are
true about this dude. Are there people on this site that take his
posts seriously in the least? He has a couple of girlfriends on the
SImkin site but I don't see ANYONE here that can stand him.

Does anyone ever know what he is talking about in the least?

aeffects

Mar 31, 2009, 5:15:56 PM3/31/09

your worst nightmare troll -- a liberal, NRA member who read the WCR
and the 26 volumes.

Who the fuck are you faggot? I know, I know Steve-o-reno, ya work for
some school district in SoCal, Riverside area specifically, but who
ARE you shithead? And I'm the nice guy!

Steve

Mar 31, 2009, 5:23:50 PM3/31/09
> ARE you shithead? And I'm the nice guy!- Hide quoted text -

Keep researching dumbass. I hope if I ever need a missing person
found I never hire you. You are not even in the ballpark, but keep
researching. Of course you assume that everyone on this and other
sites offers their real name and real state of residence don't you.
You are such an indiot. Is this your first week on Internet forums?
You are like a little boy spending his first day at Six Flags Over
Texas.

aeffects

Mar 31, 2009, 5:36:27 PM3/31/09

well as a published human being one has to use his real name, dip
shit. Now why do you fucking Lone Nut cowards hide in the dark.....
And if your a licensed private dick, YoHarvey is a licensed public
whore..... LMFAO!

So sitdown, thanks!

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2009, 5:56:29 PM3/31/09

Healy is published ok ROFLMAO his article on Z film alteration was
torn apart and ridiculed by the best researchers. Ask him who
published his work? Another moron who lives in a fantasy world. Healy
lives in Vegas in some little slum area apartment. We call him a
toilet cleaner because with his mentality and vocabulary that's about
the only job he'd be able to handle. As for being a junkie and an
alcoholic, just look at his posts? He's gender confused, illiterate,
incoherent and one of the biggest perverts that posts here. You have
to love the way HE is always the one that mentions sexual things and
then calls others perverts. He's a jealous 62 year old man with the
mentality of a 10 year old. That about sums it up Steve. His posts
prove it all.

JLeyd...@aol.com

Mar 31, 2009, 6:20:16 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 4:00�pm, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Being rather new to THIS site I read a lot of comments made by and
> about David Healy. �I have studied the assassinatino for 35 years and
> I had NEVER heard of him even once until I began posting in John
> Simkin's insane assylum over on the mis-education forum.

Healy is one of those gutless guys who hurls insults & threats while
hiding behind a screen name and has even screwed that up. What more
do you need to know about the guy?

JGL

�Healy was

YoHarvey

Mar 31, 2009, 7:30:04 PM3/31/09

Not alot can be said of Healy that hasn't been said. He's certifably
nuts. I believe at this point it's safe to say Healy hangs out on the
JFK forums out of need for association with other human beings. Healy
has been laughed at his entire life. This is his opportunity to "get
even" with those in society who have wronged him. You'll read of
Healy one day. He'll be on a rooftop picking off strangers; blaming
the U.S. Government for his station in life.

Ben Holmes

Apr 1, 2009, 12:43:27 AM4/1/09
In article <75552ede-9732-4484...@v38g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
JLeyd...@aol.com says...

>On Mar 31, 4:00=EF=BF=BDpm, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Being rather new to THIS site I read a lot of comments made by and
>> about David Healy. =EF=BF=BDI have studied the assassinatino for 35 years=

> and
>> I had NEVER heard of him even once until I began posting in John
>> Simkin's insane assylum over on the mis-education forum.
>
>Healy is one of those gutless guys who hurls insults & threats while
>hiding behind a screen name and has even screwed that up. What more
>do you need to know about the guy?
>
>JGL

The basic dishonesty of the people who attack Healy is a great reference to
have.

> =EF=BF=BDHealy was
>> all over there flies on fresh dog crap. =EF=BF=BDEven there none of his p=
>osts
>> made any sense. =EF=BF=BDHis comments range from incoherent, to slanderou=
>s, to
>> ridiculous, to psychotic. =EF=BF=BDI've NEVER heard him make a keen

>> observation, he's never brought up a cogent issue, and he doesn't
>> seemto really know much about the evidence in this case at all.
>>
>> Some have written that he is a toilet cleaner, a drug abuser, a bong

>> smoker, and that he lives near Vegas. =EF=BF=BDHow many of these things a=
>re
>> true about this dude. =EF=BF=BDAre there people on this site that take hi=
>> posts seriously in the least? =EF=BF=BDHe has a couple of girlfriends on =

>the
>> SImkin site but I don't see ANYONE here that can stand him.
>>
>> Does anyone ever know what he is talking about in the least?

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

aeffects

Apr 1, 2009, 3:23:42 AM4/1/09

gotta love your 6 chins, Fast Eddy.... your a testament to fast
foods....

aeffects

Apr 1, 2009, 3:25:43 AM4/1/09
On Mar 31, 3:20 pm, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Mar 31, 4:00 pm, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Being rather new to THIS site I read a lot of comments made by and
> > about David Healy. I have studied the assassinatino for 35 years and
> > I had NEVER heard of him even once until I began posting in John
> > Simkin's insane assylum over on the mis-education forum.
>
> Healy is one of those gutless guys who hurls insults & threats while
> hiding behind a screen name and has even screwed that up.  What more
> do you need to know about the guy?

lookey here at this chicken shit pile of cow dung, Jelly old Walter
aptly named you years ago....now if you only had the nads to deal with
those 45 questions and 16 smoking guns. You just might show your a
man..... ROTFLMFAO!

Nad up, Queen, we're await'in.....

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 1, 2009, 12:37:13 PM4/1/09
On Apr 1, 2:25�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congratulations, Healy. You and Tomnln were the leading ACJ posters
last month with more than 300 each, none of which were signed with
your real names. That means you're putting up 10+ posts per day
anonymously on a 45-year-old murder. What kind of life do you have?
Obviously, none!

JGL

> > > Does anyone ever know what he is talking about in the least?- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Apr 1, 2009, 1:00:45 PM4/1/09
On Apr 1, 9:37 am, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 1, 2:25 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Congratulations, Healy.  You and Tomnln were the leading ACJ posters
> last month with more than 300 each, none of which were signed with
> your real names.  That means you're putting up 10+ posts per day
> anonymously on a 45-year-old murder.  What kind of life do you have?
> Obviously, none!

damn Jer, you CAN read English... you still running from the 45
questions and the 16 smoking guns? Horrible display the last time you
took a swing at them, Jer.....

Keep coming back it does help!

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 1, 2009, 1:04:50 PM4/1/09
On Apr 1, 12:00�pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

Still afraid to sign your name, I see. I'll bet you sleep with a
night light, too. Check first under the bed before retiring, etc.

JGL

aeffects

Apr 1, 2009, 1:09:13 PM4/1/09
On Apr 1, 10:04 am, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 1, 12:00 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Still afraid to sign your name, I see.  I'll bet you sleep with a
> night light, too.  Check first under the bed before retiring, etc.

Jer, is JLeyen an alias? Tell America, Jer, we care!.....

YoHarvey

Apr 1, 2009, 1:31:58 PM4/1/09

And ya wonder why Healy's daughter is walking the streets of
Vegas.....sigh.

aeffects

Apr 1, 2009, 2:49:30 PM4/1/09

we're still debating and wondering if your parent had ANY children
that lived ( suggestions or questions Spanky?) Give us a hint,
troll....

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 1, 2009, 4:09:53 PM4/1/09
On Apr 1, 12:09�pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 10:04�am, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > On Apr 1, 12:00 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Still afraid to sign your name, I see. �I'll bet you sleep with a
> > night light, too. �Check first under the bed before retiring, etc.
>
> Jer, is JLeyen an alias? Tell America, Jer, we care!.....

That's the problem with guys like you Healy/aeffects. Because you do,
you think everyone lies. Come on, stand up; be a man... for a change.

JGL

aeffects

Apr 1, 2009, 4:48:02 PM4/1/09
On Apr 1, 1:09 pm, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 1, 12:09 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 1, 10:04 am, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > > On Apr 1, 12:00 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Still afraid to sign your name, I see. I'll bet you sleep with a
> > > night light, too. Check first under the bed before retiring, etc.
>
> > Jer, is JLeyen an alias? Tell America, Jer, we care!.....
>
> That's the problem with guys like you Healy/aeffects.  Because you do,
> you think everyone lies.  Come on, stand up; be a man... for a change.

Jer, we call that evasiveness, hon. Is the truth beyond your
conception, or are you always this stupid? America needs to know.

tomnln

Apr 1, 2009, 5:50:00 PM4/1/09

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Apr 1, 2:25�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congratulations, Healy. You and Tomnln were the leading ACJ posters
last month with more than 300 each, none of which were signed with
your real names. That means you're putting up 10+ posts per day
anonymously on a 45-year-old murder. What kind of life do you have?
Obviously, none!

JGL

How many of my posts of YOUR evidence/testimony did you RUN from JLeyden???

Start HERE>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/altering_evidence.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 2, 2009, 4:31:42 PM4/2/09
On Apr 1, 4:50�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> How many of my posts of YOUR evidence/testimony did you RUN from JLeyden???

I don't believe I've ever "run" from any of your posts, Tom, but I
have ignored the great majority of them. I would have to. Unlike you
& "aeffects," I have a life. And, by constrast, you are the leading
all-time poster here with 21,259 according to your user profile.
You've put up as many as 1,500 in a single month for God'.s sakes.
You might want to seek counseling about this obsession. I'm speaking
as a friend here.

JGL

tomnln

Apr 2, 2009, 4:41:28 PM4/2/09

On Apr 1, 4:50�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> How many of my posts of YOUR evidence/testimony did you RUN from
> JLeyden???

I don't believe I've ever "run" from any of your posts, Tom, but I
have ignored the great majority of them. I would have to. Unlike you
& "aeffects," I have a life. And, by constrast, you are the leading
all-time poster here with 21,259 according to your user profile.
You've put up as many as 1,500 in a single month for God'.s sakes.
You might want to seek counseling about this obsession. I'm speaking
as a friend here.

JGL

In other words JLeyedn;

You don't wanna address evidence/testimont showing YOUR side Lied'Destroyed
evidence ! ! !

That don't say much for your position on Honesty does it ! ! !

You can start HERE>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/altering_evidence.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Losers Always "IGNORE" evidence/testimony.

aeffects

Apr 2, 2009, 5:50:00 PM4/2/09
On Apr 2, 1:31 pm, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 1, 4:50 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > How many of my posts of YOUR evidence/testimony did you RUN from JLeyden???
>
> I don't believe I've ever "run" from any of your posts, Tom, but I
> have ignored the great majority of them.  I would have to.  Unlike you
> & "aeffects," I have a life.  And, by constrast, you are the leading
> all-time poster here with 21,259 according to your user profile.
> You've put up as many as 1,500 in a single month for God'.s sakes.
> You might want to seek counseling about this obsession.  I'm speaking
> as a friend here.

my goodness, this puke has been posting under the JGL alias for around
10+ years, who knows what his other aliases are, or how many there
ARE! It's easy to assume he's been batted around here for at least 15
years and he's worried how many posts Tom has? ROTFLMFAO.

Physician, heal thy sorry ass, first! What-a-moron JLeyden is..... I
do like that moniker *Jelly* though, fits ya to a 'T'

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 2, 2009, 8:24:27 PM4/2/09
On Apr 2, 4:50�pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

Still afraid to sign your name, I see. Poor Healy/aeffects. Must
really have been scared by the Boogie Man as a kid.

JGL

Ben Holmes

Apr 2, 2009, 8:55:12 PM4/2/09
In article <ac6c8eba-95ed-4bc2...@y9g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
JLeyd...@aol.com says...

>On Apr 2, 4:50=EF=BF=BDpm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Still afraid to sign your name, I see. Poor Healy/aeffects. Must
>really have been scared by the Boogie Man as a kid.
>
>JGL

Nitpicking someone's given handle, when you yourself go by "JGL" seems just a
tad silly.

But more importantly, it shows that you can't handle any debate on the evidence
in this case.

Tell us, "JGL", why does the truth require a lie to support it? And if you
don't believe that the HSCA was caught in an obvious lie, would you like to
refute the example given?

(Of course, you can't answer, nor will you...)

>den???
>>
>> > I don't believe I've ever "run" from any of your posts, Tom, but I

>> > have ignored the great majority of them. =EF=BF=BDI would have to. =EF=
>=BF=BDUnlike you
>> > & "aeffects," I have a life. =EF=BF=BDAnd, by constrast, you are the le=

>ading
>> > all-time poster here with 21,259 according to your user profile.
>> > You've put up as many as 1,500 in a single month for God'.s sakes.

>> > You might want to seek counseling about this obsession. =EF=BF=BDI'm sp=

>eaking
>> > as a friend here.
>>
>> my goodness, this puke has been posting under the JGL alias for around
>> 10+ years, who knows what his other aliases are, or how many there
>> ARE! It's easy to assume he's been batted around here for at least 15
>> years and he's worried how many posts Tom has? ROTFLMFAO.
>>
>> Physician, heal thy sorry ass, first! What-a-moron JLeyden is..... I
>> do like that moniker *Jelly* though, fits ya to a 'T'
>>

>> > JGL

>den???

>and
>s and

>ile

>re

>ith

>posts

>us, to

>'t

> bong
>are
>is

> the

>ide

tomnln

Apr 2, 2009, 8:58:42 PM4/2/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Apr 2, 1:31 pm, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 1, 4:50 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > How many of my posts of YOUR evidence/testimony did you RUN from
> > JLeyden???
>
> I don't believe I've ever "run" from any of your posts, Tom, but I
> have ignored the great majority of them. I would have to. Unlike you
> & "aeffects," I have a life. And, by constrast, you are the leading
> all-time poster here with 21,259 according to your user profile.
> You've put up as many as 1,500 in a single month for God'.s sakes.
> You might want to seek counseling about this obsession. I'm speaking
> as a friend here.

my goodness, this puke has been posting under the JGL alias for around
10+ years, who knows what his other aliases are, or how many there
ARE! It's easy to assume he's been batted around here for at least 15
years and he's worried how many posts Tom has? ROTFLMFAO.

Physician, heal thy sorry ass, first! What-a-moron JLeyden is..... I
do like that moniker *Jelly* though, fits ya to a 'T'

tomnln writes;

I do JLeyden a Big Favor by posting evidence/testimony from the 26 volumes
he's NOT familiar with.

YoHarvey

Apr 2, 2009, 10:10:10 PM4/2/09
On Apr 2, 8:58 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Healy? Since your playmate Holmes will not respond to ANY LN about
his "lady in yellow pants" theory, perhaps he will respond if you ask
him why he's such a fucking coward. I knew many Marines. They
aren't cowards as Holmes is. Any explanation for this?

aeffects

Apr 3, 2009, 3:56:20 AM4/3/09

Yo Office of Naval Intelligence - FRAUD.....

Listen shithead your not worthy to mention the word MARINE. Facts
being what they are, I doubt you could give a North Korean Swabee a
blow job.... so when it comes to the military take your pitiful,
sorry, STOLEN VALOR ass back to kindergarden....

**for those that care, Stolen Valor refers to those that impersonate
military veterans, particulary Vietnam Veterans

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2009, 7:35:35 AM4/3/09

You mean like you? All you were was a toilet cleaner. Did they give
you a "Brown" badge for that one? ROFLMAO

JLeyd...@aol.com

Apr 3, 2009, 5:08:24 PM4/3/09
On Apr 2, 7:55�pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

> Tell us, "JGL", why does the truth require a lie to support it? And if you
> don't believe that the HSCA was caught in an obvious lie, would you like to
> refute the example given?
>
> (Of course, you can't answer, nor will you...)

I don't know if you've ever been in the Big City, Ben, but there is a
guy on every other street corner who's holding a sign and wants to
debate the end of the world or something. I always blow right by them
because... well they''e nut cases. Get my point?

JGL

> In article <ac6c8eba-95ed-4bc2-941c-f1b58ab33...@y9g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
> JLeyden...@aol.com says...

> Learn to Make Money with a Website -http://www.burningknife.com- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Apr 3, 2009, 5:32:01 PM4/3/09
On Apr 3, 2:08 pm, JLeyden...@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 2, 7:55 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>
> > Tell us, "JGL", why does the truth require a lie to support it?  And if you
> > don't believe that the HSCA was caught in an obvious lie, would you like to
> > refute the example given?
>
> > (Of course, you can't answer, nor will you...)
>
> I don't know if you've ever been in the Big City, Ben, but there is a
> guy on every other street corner who's holding a sign and wants to
> debate the end of the world or something.  I always blow right by them
> because... well they''e nut cases. Get my point?

Jer of course is from Fresno, along with the other trolls around here
that aspire to be lone Nut...
A big city to Jer is 20K plus....

Say Jer, what happened to you the last time you gave the 45 questions
and the 16 smoking guns a shot? Didn't you run after the first few, or
was that your cousin JGL, I get you and he mixed up all the time....
You'd think I know after all these years (15 anyway) watching you
troll up and down this board...

Carry on, troll -- carry on!

> > Learn to Make Money with a Website -http://www.burningknife.com-Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Apr 3, 2009, 5:36:33 PM4/3/09
doesn't make a difference who Steve-o-reno is,the dipshit is now
neutered... LMFAO

curtjester1

Apr 3, 2009, 7:33:47 PM4/3/09
On Mar 31, 5:00 pm, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Being rather new to THIS site I read a lot of comments made by and
> about David Healy.  I have studied the assassinatino for 35 years and
> I had NEVER heard of him even once until I began posting in John
> Simkin's insane assylum over on the mis-education forum.  Healy was
> all over there flies on fresh dog crap.  Even there none of his posts
> made any sense.  His comments range from incoherent, to slanderous, to

> ridiculous, to psychotic.  I've NEVER heard him make a keen
> observation, he's never brought up a cogent issue, and he doesn't

> seemto really know much about the evidence in this case at all.
>
> Some have written that he is a toilet cleaner, a drug abuser, a bong
> smoker, and that he lives near Vegas.  How many of these things are
> true about this dude.  Are there people on this site that take his
> posts seriously in the least?  He has a couple of girlfriends on the

> SImkin site but I don't see ANYONE here that can stand him.
>
> Does anyone ever know what he is talking about in the least?

Steve Barber is the first 20 game winner the Baltimore Orioles ever
had. Don't put him down, put him six feet under.

CJ

Ben Holmes

Apr 3, 2009, 8:49:41 PM4/3/09
In article <ab86f282-092c-4102...@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
JLeyd...@aol.com says...

> [...]

>com>,
>> JLeyden...@aol.com says...
>>

>> >On Apr 2, 4:50=3DEF=3DBF=3DBDpm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Still afraid to sign your name, I see. =EF=BF=BDPoor Healy/aeffects. Mus=

>> >really have been scared by the Boogie Man as a kid.
>>
>> >JGL
>>

>> Nitpicking someone's given handle, when you yourself go by "JGL" seems ju=
>st a
>> tad silly.
>>
>> But more importantly, it shows that you can't handle any debate on the ev=
>idence
>> in this case.
>>
>> Tell us, "JGL", why does the truth require a lie to support it? =EF=BF=BD=
>And if you
>> don't believe that the HSCA was caught in an obvious lie, would you like =

>> refute the example given?
>>
>> (Of course, you can't answer, nor will you...)

curtjester1

Apr 4, 2009, 12:04:10 PM4/4/09

I guess the guy don't read that he was published.

Look for Healy's name somewhere in here.

http://books.google.com/books?id=_YAWJka6jYkC&pg=PA145&lpg=PA145&dq=john+costella+zapruder+film&source=bl&ots=r9nSKY31hw&sig=-SzBbEIcp6jQEnyZdB8pdZdX9zQ&hl=en&ei=_X_XSYvhI57tlQe46rzgDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7#PPR10,M1

CJ

Sam Brown

Apr 4, 2009, 10:43:44 PM4/4/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

There is so much to laugh at in this post, all I can say is, thankyou
junkie, you are the most unintentionally funny person in the world. LOL.

aeffects

Apr 5, 2009, 12:02:34 AM4/5/09

your *** FINALLY *** getting the idea Sam-little man-in-the-boat-Bo.
Your lover here, Justme1952, hell hon, ya could take her knickers off,
throw'em against the wall and the damn things would stick.... just by
you being back, amazing.... You lead a fine example, Sam-little man-in-
the-boat-Bo ROTFLMAO!

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2009, 12:41:13 AM4/5/09

Healy? We don't want to play the same games you play with your
daughter. Except you left out the part where you have to pry her
knickers off with a crowbar before you can fling them against the wall
and watch them stick. Your house must smell like one big fish
market...no wonder you constantly are saying you smell tuna. It's
stench is probably so bad you can smell it a block away.

Sam Brown

Apr 5, 2009, 4:21:41 AM4/5/09

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He keeps having his rusting, chain yanked. LOL

aeffects

Apr 6, 2009, 12:22:55 PM4/6/09

I don't care what I say about your unworthy ass, Samantha, I love you,
ya got grit.... ya can't write, but ya got grit....the only question
left to answer is: are you good in b.... nah, forget it.