Basic Questions

robc...@netscape.com

Nov 20, 2007, 6:28:33 PM11/20/07
I just had a few basic questions that perhaps some of you more familar
with the case can help answer for me.

I was reading John McAdam's site regarding Lee Harvey Oswald and a few
things popped up as questions.

1. Looking at the adult section of the timeline he laid out, does
anyone else find this a bit odd that he had the time to do so much at
his age? He joined the service which was normal, but he seemed to
accomplish alot of things and traveled alot of places for someone in
their early 20s.

2. He was court-martialed twice within a 7 month period, how did he
stay in the Marines? I was in the service and know this is highly
unusal behavior and back then with a draft in place I find it odd he
would be allowed to stay. One case was for shooting himself.

3. He left the US to go to the Soviet Union and yet he was allowed
back to the US without much of a problem? He worked around top secret
stuff and this was okay?

4. He married a Soviet citizen, wouldn't there be some process for
letting her into our country? If so, what was it?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald.htm

Thanks for your help!

bigdog

Nov 20, 2007, 10:47:23 PM11/20/07
On Nov 20, 6:28 pm, "CuriousGeorge1...@gmail.com"

Since Oswald never formally renounced his U.S. citizenship, there was
no legal basis for denying his return. As far as getting his wife
Marina out, Oswald had petitioned Senator John Tower for his help in
getting Marina out of the USSR with him. My impression from reading
the story was the Tower delegated to someone on his staff to contact
the State Department to cut through the red tape. For the Soviets
part, they were probably glad to see Oswald go. They had to be
suspiscious of his intentions even though they found no evidence he
was engaged in any clandestine activities. If the price for getting
rid of Oswald was letting go of one of their citizens, I'm sure they
figured that was a bargain.

tomnln

Nov 20, 2007, 10:56:21 PM11/20/07
Your First mistake was referencing the McAdams website.

I suggest you read the evidence/testimony under oath from the 26 volumes.

THAT is where you'll find Proof that the authorities Lied/Destroyed
evidence.

http://whokilledjfk.net/

"CuriousG...@gmail.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

robc...@netscape.com

Nov 21, 2007, 1:17:38 PM11/21/07

Why would a senator care if he came back after claiming to have
defected? I don't think I could get my senator to do anything for me
like that and I didn't go to a hostile country. I can see why the
Soviets would want to get rid of him, but why would the US want him
back? Curious.

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Nov 21, 2007, 2:04:15 PM11/21/07
On Nov 21, 10:51 am, chuck schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 12:17 pm, "CuriousGeorge1...@gmail.com"
> > back? Curious.- Hide quoted text -

> You are looking at this in post-assassination context.

and how would one look at this in a pre-assassination context? You son
are unbelievable!

> Except in his own mind, Oswald was a little nothing-until he killed
> Kennedy and Tippit.

pre or post assassination

> Oswald never officially renounced his US citizenship-he was a US
> citizen, period-and had every right to return 'home' after clearing
> the obstacles in the Soviet Union.

yep, Oswald probably wanted to know if his US Government *SECURITY*
clearence was still in effect....

> It isn't that the US wanted him back or didn't want him back-he had a
> right to come home, and he did...when he was tired of the Soviet Union
> and was able to do so.

and not one question was asked as to why he chose to defect -- why is
that? You need to come up with a slightly better scenario than
that.... won't sell toot's!

aeffects

Nov 21, 2007, 2:06:23 PM11/21/07
On Nov 21, 10:51 am, chuck schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 12:17 pm, "CuriousGeorge1...@gmail.com"
>

> <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote:
> > back? Curious.- Hide quoted text -

> You are looking at this in post-assassination context.

and PRE-assassination context is.....?

> Except in his own mind, Oswald was a little nothing-until he killed
> Kennedy and Tippit.
>

> Oswald never officially renounced his US citizenship-he was a US
> citizen, period-and had every right to return 'home' after clearing
> the obstacles in the Soviet Union.

CuriousG...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2007, 2:06:41 PM11/21/07
On Nov 21, 1:51 pm, chuck schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 12:17 pm, "CuriousGeorge1...@gmail.com"
>

> <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote:
> > back? Curious.- Hide quoted text -

> You are looking at this in post-assassination context.

No I'm not Chuck, I'm looking at in a pre-assassination context.
Under the assumption he would never shoot a president (like the rest
of the entire American population for the the most part), why would we
care if he came back after denouncing our country? In 1963 the Soviets
were thought of as worse than we think of Al Qaeda today. Don't get
it.

> Except in his own mind, Oswald was a little nothing-until he killed
> Kennedy and Tippit.

That may be so, but we are talking quite awhile before the
assassination and I don't really see how this pertains to the question
anyway. Sorry.

> Oswald never officially renounced his US citizenship-he was a US
> citizen, period-and had every right to return 'home' after clearing
> the obstacles in the Soviet Union.

You are right, but he denounced us and said he wanted Soviet
citizenship. From what I have read over the years it was the Soviets
who wouldn't give it to him, what if they had? Would he have taken
it? He also worked at a top-secret base so I would think there could
be a thought or two that he may have sold us out, therefore, I could
see why we would want him back, for punishment sake, but this didn't
happen did it? Why was he allowed to come back with no punishment.
Strange.

> It isn't that the US wanted him back or didn't want him back-he had a
> right to come home, and he did...when he was tired of the Soviet Union
> and was able to do so.

You are right, but given the circumstances he should have been
detained and or arrested, but from what I read on John's site, these
things didn't happen. Why is all I'm asking?

justm...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2007, 2:17:20 PM11/21/07
> that.... won't sell toot's!- Hide quoted text -

I would just like to bring it to the attention of the LN's on this
newsgroup what I have just discovered.
Below is posted the header from a post by "Curious George" It appears
our token idiot Jesus/Robcrap decided to play a few head games with
you all. Curious George is none other then Robcrap using a different
name. Just click on the view profile and see what you get. Also, below
is a header from his post where he inadvertanly forgot to get rid of
his robcap email address. He has created a gmail account thinking no
one would know it was him. The ip posting host is also the same as
Jesus/robcrap.
Sorry to burst your bubble Georgie, you would think after being caught
4 or 5 times already you would learn your lesson. I thought there was
something suspicious about your posts, would you like to crawl back
into your hole and hide from embarrassment now? What a loser....

From: "CuriousGeorge1...@gmail.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
Subject: Re: Basic Questions
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:17:38 -0800 (PST)

After clicking on View Profile, here are the results:

robcap...@netscape.com
This person has not created a profile.
Name:
Location:
Title:
Industry:
Email address: robcap...@netscape.com
Website or Blog:
Quote:
About me:
Average Rating: (614 ratings)

Recent Activity:
Activity in All 5 Groups -- 715 messages alt.conspiracy.jfk (566)
alt.assassination.jfk (142) alt.conspiracy (3) alt.impeach.bush (2)
soc.history.what-if (2)
Basic Questions alt.conspiracy.jfk 19 hours ago
THREE FACTS THAT are known alt.conspiracy.jfk 20 hours ago
Sad, but true! alt.conspiracy.jfk 3 days ago
Sad, but true! alt.conspiracy.jfk 3 days ago
Sad, but true! alt.conspiracy.jfk 3 days ago
My favorite photo alt.conspiracy.jfk 3 days ago
My favorite photo alt.conspiracy.jfk 3 days ago
Sad, but true! alt.conspiracy.jfk 3 days ago
Sad, but true! alt.conspiracy.jfk 4 days ago
Sad, but true! alt.conspiracy.jfk 4 days ago

CuriousG...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2007, 4:06:32 PM11/21/07
On Nov 21, 2:17 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Can I take this as your way of not answering my questions? Why all
the interest in the poster and not the questions?

> Sorry to burst your bubble Georgie, you would think after being caught
> 4 or 5 times already you would learn your lesson. I thought there was
> something suspicious about your posts, would you like to crawl back
> into your hole and hide from embarrassment now? What a loser....

> From: "CuriousGeorge1...@gmail.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
> Subject: Re: Basic Questions
> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:17:38 -0800 (PST)
> Organization:http://groups.google.com

> b2a8-41a7-83ce-9d462d330...@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>

> 18:17:38 GMT)

> Sad, but true! alt.conspiracy.jfk 4 days ago- Hide quoted text -

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 21, 2007, 5:09:35 PM11/21/07
1959 was a big year for "defections" to the USSR. Many believe that LHO
was part of the Gov.'s False Defector program, so this may be the reason
why, upon his return, he was not "formally" debriefed by the
CIA.-----Old Laz