PURVIS: SECOND BULLET PENETRATED JFK COAT BELOW COLLAR

Gil Jesus

May 6, 2009, 8:38:15 AM5/6/09
"the bullet responsible for this wound also penetrated through the
coat of JFK, having struck just below the lower edge of the coat
collar and penetrated the coat and then the inner liner on an acute
angle prior to exiting and striking JFK just above the lower edge of
the hairline."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/a91f738cf588c17b

I've only seen one hole in the coat and shirt.

Is this guy serious ?

Brokedad

May 6, 2009, 10:07:53 PM5/6/09
On May 6, 5:38�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> "the bullet responsible for this wound also penetrated through the
> coat of JFK, having struck just below the lower edge of the coat
> collar and penetrated the coat and then the inner liner on an acute
> angle prior to exiting and striking JFK just above the lower edge of
> the hairline."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/a91f738cf588...

> I've only seen one hole in the coat and shirt.
>
> Is this guy serious ?

Try raising the collar up and looking UNDER it and you just may see
where the "control" sample
location actually was.

I would assume that you were also unaware that the fabric from this
hole (just below the coat collar) also tested positive ("+") for
copper as well.

P.S. Both bullet holes are visible in the coat and the photo's have
been presented and discussed considerably on the EDUCATION FORUM.

Did anyone say anything about a second hole in the shirt????????

But then again, you are relatively good at making things up, are you
not?

Walt

May 7, 2009, 10:34:59 AM5/7/09

Brokedad is almost as stupid as Robcap..... If you believe anything
he says, you should have your head examined.

tomnln

May 7, 2009, 12:01:47 PM5/7/09
> wrote:
WALLY WORLD WROTE;

Brokedad is almost as stupid as Robcap.....  If you believe anything
he says, you should have your head examined.

I WRITE;
Here's Wally's Bullshit>>>

 Walt never proved that the rifle in CE-133A had "Dual Sling Mounts".
 Walt never proved that LHO worked for RFK.
 Walt never proved that General Walker called Germany.
 Walt never proved Mike Paine gave the DPD a copy of the CE-133A photo
    on 11/22/63.
 Walt never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car
 (allegedly LHO's).
 Walt never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle as LHO (Carcano
 40").
 Walt never proved General Walker believed LHO shot at him in 4/63.
 Walt never proved that Capt. O A Jones said LHO shot AT General Walker
 in 4/63.
 Walt never proved LHO received a 40" Carcano rifle.
 Walt never proved that the bill of lading proved a 40" Carcano was
 ordered by LHO.
 Walt never proved his claim that LHO shot at General Walker in 4/63.
 Walt never proved that LHO ordered a 40" Carcano rifle.
 Walt never proved his claim that LHO altered his OWN chin in CE-133A.
 Walt never proved his claim that a 6.5mm was fired from a "sabot".
 Walt never proved his claim that the CIA was going to "rescue LHO."
 Walt never proved there was a clip inside the Carcano when it was
 found at the TSBD.
 Walt never proved LHO ordered a rifle that was easily traceable so he
 could shoot at Gen. Walker with it.
 Walt never proved Marcello was a "payroll runner" for RFK.
 Walt never proved that Truly held a "roll call" and LHO was the ONLY
 one missing.
 Walt never proved the casings found at the TSBD (6.5mm ammo) came from a
 Marine Corps order for the CIA.
 Walt never proved DeMohrenschildt actually owned the 40" Carcano
 allegedly ordered from Klein's.
 Walt never proved that the bullet recovered from Walker shooting was
 copper-jacketed.
 Walt never proved 133A (deMohrenschildt BY photo) came from the SAME
 negative as CE-133A.
 Walt never proved LHO went to Mexico City in Sept./Oct. 1963.
 Walt never proved his claim that the DPD showed Weitzman a Mauser on
 11/22/63.
 Walt never proved that George DeMohrenschildt purchased the money
 order used allegedly for the Carcano rifle order.
 Walt never proved Marina did in fact take CE-133A (backyard photo),
 and it is AUTHENTIC.
 Walt never proved Fritz was just sloppy when timing the arrest report
 ELEVEN minutes BEFORE LHO was arrested.
 Walt never proved the weight listed on the "Bill of lading" was TARE
 weight.
 Walt never proved the weight of the 40" Carcano is 7.5LBS when the ad
 the WC used says 7.0LBS.
 Walt never proved a "signed affadavit with a notary seal" signed by
 the LHO saying he was going to hijack a plane and make the pilot fly
 him to Cuba EVER existed.
 Walt never proved the rifle found on the roof was a DPD shotgun and
 NOT a Mauser as the Mentesana film shows.
 Walt said Mausers are NOT stamped on the barrel.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­---------------------------------

 Ø Saaaaaaaaaaaaay, Aren't you the guy who said Marina had a "folded"

photo of Walker's back Yard hidden in her Shoe???

Gil Jesus

May 7, 2009, 9:38:18 PM5/7/09
On May 6, 8:38�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> "the bullet responsible for this wound also penetrated through the
> coat of JFK, having struck just below the lower edge of the coat
> collar and penetrated the coat and then the inner liner on an acute
> angle prior to exiting and striking JFK just above the lower edge of
> the hairline."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/a91f738cf588...

> I've only seen one hole in the coat and shirt.
>
> Is this guy serious ?

Too bad he doesn't supply citations.

Gil Jesus

May 7, 2009, 9:51:24 PM5/7/09
On May 6, 10:07�pm, Brokedad <temptypock...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 5:38 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> Did anyone say anything about a second hole in the shirt????????

Did I say you said there was a second hole in the shirt ?

My quote on you was regarding the COAT.

I've only seen ONE HOLE IN THE COAT and a hole in the shirt.

> But then again, you are relatively good at making things up, are �you
> not?

I DUNNO.....MY WEBSEARCH DOESN'T FIND ANY REFERENCES TO A SECOND HOLE
IN THE COAT...EXCEPT FOR YOURS....SO LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT.

I NEVER HEARD OF IT AND I'M INTERESTED.......SO CONVINCE ME.

I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW THAT BULLET MAKES A HOLE IN THE COAT WITHOUT
MAKING A HOLE IN THE SHIRT.

DO YOU HAVE SOURCES OR ARE YOU "MAKING THINGS UP" ?

Gil Jesus

May 7, 2009, 10:28:21 PM5/7/09
On May 7, 10:34�am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Brokedad is almost as stupid as Robcap..... �If you believe anything
> he says, you should have your head examined.-

I'm not saying the guy's stupid, i'm just saying that if you look at
Z312

http://i39.tinypic.com/693wra.jpg

that's a pretty steep UPWARD trajectory to penetrate that coat near
the collar and hit Kennedy in the skull above the hairline without
even penetrating the shirt.

I can't see how that can be

David Von Pein

May 7, 2009, 10:51:22 PM5/7/09

RE: JFK's jacket.....

There was, in fact, a second hole (or "defect") in the back of
President Kennedy's coat, but it wasn't caused by a bullet. The second
"defect" was caused by the FBI (a "control area" taken by the FBI
after the assassination; see Dr. Humes' testimony posted below).

"This exhibit is a grey suit coat stated to have been worn by
the President on the day of his death. Situated to the right of the
midline high in the back portion of the coat is a defect, one margin
of which is semicircular. Situated above it just below the collar is
an additional defect. It is our opinion that the lower of these
defects corresponds essentially with the point of entrance of the
missile at Point C on Exhibit 385. .... Attached to this garment is
the memorandum which states that one half of the area around the hole
which was presented had been removed by experts, I believe, at the
Federal Bureau of Investigation, and also that a control area was
taken from under the collar, so it is my interpretation that this
defect at the top of this garment is the control area taken by the
Bureau, and that the reason the lower defect is not more circle or
oval in outline is because a portion of that defect has been removed
apparently for physical examinations." -- DR. JAMES J. HUMES; 1964

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm

=================

But the kook named Thomas H. Purvis ("brokedad") doesn't like Dr.
Humes' explanation for the second coat defect/hole. Therefore, Purvis
has decided (on his own) to rewrite history the kooky "Purvis" way,
with Purv pretending that the "control area" taken by the FBI was
really a second "bullet hole" in JFK's jacket.

I've gone several rounds with Kook Purvis in the last couple of years
regarding his ridiculous assassination theories (including his insane
theory about there being a second bullet hole in JFK's jacket), with
Purvis seemingly getting more retarded with each passing post:

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658d1c2b68d468/9e30e766c0308c4e

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/00a34168aebe1d56

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f0935c13d0391d05

Gil Jesus

May 8, 2009, 6:41:05 AM5/8/09
On May 7, 10:51�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> RE: JFK's jacket.....

> But the kook named Thomas H. Purvis ("brokedad") doesn't like Dr.
> Humes' explanation for the second coat defect/hole. Therefore, Purvis
> has decided (on his own) to rewrite history the kooky "Purvis" way,
> with Purv pretending that the "control area" taken by the FBI was
> really a second "bullet hole" in JFK's jacket.
>
> I've gone several rounds with Kook Purvis in the last couple of years
> regarding his ridiculous assassination theories (including his insane
> theory about there being a second bullet hole in JFK's jacket), with
> Purvis seemingly getting more retarded with each passing post:
>

> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658...
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/00a34168aebe1d56
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f0935c13d0391d05

I'll step back from the name-calling part of your post, but I will
agree that if I were the investigator, I would be taking a "control
sample" of the coat AND shirt, especially if I were doing a test for
foreign substances on the fabrics.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I'm just having problem with a trajectory that has a bullet penetrate
the coat then come up apparently between the coat and shirt and hit
Kennedy in the lower part of the skull.

Brokedad

May 8, 2009, 9:12:24 AM5/8/09
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658...
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/00a34168aebe1d56
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f0935c13d0391d05

Correct!

"Kook" Purvis preferences the spectrographic analyis information
prepared and completed by FBI Agent Henry Heiberger.

And, had you bothered to examine this evidence then you would come to
realize exactly how little you actually know about the facts of the
assassination.

1. There exists TWO seperate and distictive holes/penetrations
through the back of JFK's coat.

2. That hole located approximately 6-inches below the top of the
collar and approximately 2-inches to the right of center, which hole
was created by CE399, and which penetration goes through the outer
layer of the coat as well as the inner liner
of the coat on a relatively straight "through and through" passage.

3. That hole located just below the bottom edge of the coat collar
and approximately one to one and one-half inches right of center, and
which hole penetrates the outer layer of the coat as well as the inner
liner of the coat, yet does so on an obtuse/acute angle, and which
penetration was created by the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot bullet.

In addition, one will find, if they examine the evidece, where a
"control" sample was taken from:

1. The left side of the coat approximately mid-way down the garmet,
and which control sample was taken for comparision with the CE399
entrance point.

2. Under the coat collar slightly to the left of the actual
penetration located at the lower edge of the coat collar, and which
control sample was taken for comparison with the bullet penetration
hole located at the lower edge of the coat collar.

Lastly, if one will actually review the resulsts of Henry Heiberger's
spectrographic analysis, they will find that the sample which was
taken from BOTH of these bullet penetration holes through the coat of
JFK, was tested and BOTH demonstrated a "+" indication for copper.

So Parrothead!

Be sure and come back to visit and continue to demonstrate exactly how
little you actually know in regards to the forensic; ballistic;
pathological; and phyisical evidence.

Just as you apparantly did not know that the SS assassination re-
enactment video demonstrated the impact locations for the SECOND/aka
Z313 impact as well as the THIRD/LAST/Survey Stationing 4+95 impact
which occurred some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact.
(Directly in front of James Altgens location)

And I might add, exactly where the SS on 12/5/63 as well as the FBI on
2/7/64 determined the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot impact to be located and
had it surveyed in and placed on their survey plats.

Brokedad

May 8, 2009, 9:51:04 AM5/8/09
> had it surveyed in and placed on their survey plats.- Hide quoted text -

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13867&pid=167001&st=0&#entry167001entry167001

Lastly, part of the key to understanding of this evidence lies in the
obfuscation of examination of the clothing of JFK in which all
evidence is in fact "Hearsay" in which absolutely none of the actual
FBI Laboratory Reports were entered into evidence to support what is
presented; the person giving the testimony (FBI Agent Frazier)
conducted absolutely none of this testing (and was not even qualified
to do so), and which testimony is in direct conflict with the actual
Laboratory Notes and examination results as completed by FBI Agent
Henry Heiberger who was the only FBI Agent to conduct any examination
of the clothing of JFK.

There are those here who had best put in some "overtime", or else DVP
is going to walk away with the "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award a second
time.

justm...@gmail.com

May 8, 2009, 11:46:20 AM5/8/09

Didn't Clodumbo Gil Jesus tell Mark he never yells? Well, here's just
another example of how Gil Jesus lies as he yells and loses control in
this post. Clodumbo must have the memory span of a peanut...he just
loves being a hypocrite.

Brokedad

May 8, 2009, 11:50:46 AM5/8/09
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13867&pid=16700...

> Lastly, part of the key to understanding of this evidence lies in the
> obfuscation of examination of the clothing of JFK in which all
> evidence is in fact "Hearsay" in which absolutely none of the actual
> FBI Laboratory Reports were entered into evidence to support what is
> presented; the person giving the testimony (FBI Agent Frazier)
> conducted absolutely none of this testing (and was not even qualified
> to do so), and which testimony is in direct conflict with the actual
> Laboratory Notes and examination results as completed by FBI Agent
> Henry Heiberger who was the only FBI Agent to conduct any examination
> of the clothing of JFK.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> There are those here who had best put in some "overtime", or else DVP
> is going to walk away with the "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award a second
> time.- Hide quoted text -

SO! Parrothead!

Were you, for the enjoyment of the reading public, going to elaborate
on what your discussions with Henry Heiberger or your evaluation of
his Spectrographic Analysis Data revealed????

Oh, I forgot! You do not do actual research do you? All that you can
do is "Parrot/Mimic" what the WC and VDB have to say on the subject
matter.

It would appear that there would be another "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR"
award in your near future.

David Von Pein

May 8, 2009, 4:42:09 PM5/8/09

You do realize, don't you Kook Purvis, that nobody on the planet takes
your goofy and impossible theories seriously?

You DO realize that, right?

Brokedad

May 8, 2009, 8:22:42 PM5/8/09

Three shots! Three hits!

Not only sounds relatively possible, but also sounds quite probable.

Nice that witnesses also state the same.

Far better than falling for the fairy tale scenario of the WC and
their "THE SHOT THAT MISSED".

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0068a.htm

Exactly how stupid does one have to be to have fallen for and believed
this crock?

P.S. When were you going to repost on U-Tube the SS assassination re-
enactment film which shows the impact location for each of the three
shots fired, as well as the impact location of the THIRD/LAST/FINAL
shot which was some 30-feet farther down Elm St. than was the Z313
impact location?

David Von Pein

May 8, 2009, 8:39:07 PM5/8/09

>>> "Exactly how stupid does one have to be to have fallen for and believed this crock?" <<<

This is being asked by a mega-kook who thinks that JFK was hit twice
in the back of the head.

There's a place for "Pot" at "Kettle's" table here, for sure.

>>> "P.S. When were you going to repost on U-Tube [sic] the SS assassination re-enactment film which shows the impact location for each of the three shots fired, as well as the impact location of the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot which was some 30-feet farther down Elm St. than was the Z313 impact location?" <<<

I re-posted that Secret Service film on YouTube three months ago. (You
should keep up.)

Here:

www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=90A24C2BCA9645A0

BTW, "LAST" is the same thing as "FINAL". Why the need for this
redundancy every single time you post your retarded "2 Head Shots From
The Rear" theory, Thomas?

Just curious.

Brokedad

May 9, 2009, 9:03:57 AM5/9/09

Retards, who believe the WC and their "THE SHOT THAT MISSED" (as well
as VDB) require SPECIAL EDUCATION of the facts and repetetively
reinforcement of these facts before they ever begin to sink in.

Most probably, I will not live long enough to ever see you learn what
the facts are as there have been and will continue to be those whom
are beyond the capability of any educational program.

At least, even the most right-wing of the CT community are apparantly
sufficiently intelligent to recognize that "THE SHOT THAT MISSED" was
a crock.

Which should also sufficiently demonstrate how lacking you are in the
capability for the logical assessment of anything.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does"

(Forest Gump)

Also, the governing rules and by-laws for determination of the
recepient of the coveted "BONEHEAD OF THE YEAR" award.

David Von Pein

May 9, 2009, 4:22:51 PM5/9/09

To Mr. Kook (Purvis)----

Bugliosi's middle initial isn't "D".

Brokedad

May 9, 2009, 5:58:42 PM5/9/09
On May 9, 1:22�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> To Mr. Kook (Purvis)----
>
> Bugliosi's middle initial isn't "D".

Perhaps not, but "Dumbass" usually begins with a "D" does it not?

Anyone who proclaims the virtues and truths of the WC is most
assuredly a DumbAss!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm

Situated above it just below the collar is an additional defect.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr2.htm

as a control, a very small section under the collar was taken

And anyone who has so little understanding of the english language
that they can not differentiate between a hole in JFK's coat which
begins JUST BELOW THE EDGE of the collar and which hole penetrates
thrrough the coat as well as the inner line on an acute angle, and
which penetration was caused by the passage of a bullet, as opposed
to a small area of fabric which was
removed from UNDER the coat collar for comparison/control purposes, is
a complete DUMBASS.

Now! in "Spectrographic Analysis for DumbAsses", Henry Heiberger also
drew you some pictures of this!

Too bad that neither you nor your "butt-buddy" bothered to actually
read and comprehend the existing testimonies, nor did you even bother
to look at Henry Heiberger's drawings, along with questioning why he
had TWO seperate and distinctive "+" readings for residual copper
during his actual spectrographic analysis runs.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does"!

P.S. Even a functional idiot should question a hole through JFK's
coat which is in absolute and direct alignment with the entry wound in
the scalp at the rear of the head which was slightly above the lower
edge of the hairline.

Brokedad

May 10, 2009, 12:13:11 PM5/10/09

So, Mr. DVP/aka Dumbass Von Parrot!

Exactly what was it that Henry Heiberger said to you in regards to the
spectrographic analysis of JFK's clothing which he conducted?

Oh! I'm sorry, you do not actually conduct research do you? Instead,
you either read (or have someone else read and explain to you) what
the WC has to say, as well as what your butt-buddy Bugloisi has to say
on the subject matter.

And then, not unlike many of the CT community, you dive off into a
rabbithole and run around expousing this as if it were the FACTUAL
truths.

To that form of empirical research let me state:

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"!

Now! "For the Record" again.

I spoke with FBI Agent Robert Frazier and asked exactly where he
obtained his information relative to the spectrographic analysis of
JFK's clothing, and specifically the coat.

Frazier informed me that he "did not recall" exactly where that
information (what he had stated in WC testimony) had come from, and
that it "probably" came from FBI Agent John Gallagher.

I spoke with FBI Agent John Gallagher and he so informed me that he
had absolutely nothing to do with the examination of the clothing of
JFK, that he and one other Agent (name not recalled) spent most of
their time at Oak Ridge running the new NAA process on bullet and
bullet fragments.

Again spoke with FBI Agent Frazier who so informed me that if the
information to which he had testified did not come from Gallagher,
then he did not recall exactly who provided him with this
information.*
*Note: Considering the amount of information which FBI Agent Frazier
"re-wrote" relative to the Spectrographic Analysis, as well as:

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. I had a spectrographer run an analysis of a
portion of the hole which accounts for its being slightly enlarged at
the present time. He took a sample of cloth and made an analysis of
it. I don't know actually whether I am expected to give the results of
his analysis or not.

It would seem most unlikely that FBI Robert Frazier could not recall
the single FBI Laboratory Technician (Agent) who was responsible for
having conducted this spectrograpic examination.

SO! Back to FBI Agent John Gallagher.

Who informed me that the only two persons who could have possibly
conducted this testing would be either Bill Heilman
or Henry Heiberger.

SO! To Bill Heilman, who stated to me that he conducted none of the
testing of JFK's clothing.

So! To Henry Heiberger, who stated to me that YES! he had conducted
the spectrographic examination of the clothing of JFK.

When I questioned Henry Heiberger in regards to the "defect" which was
located just below the lower edge of the collar, and which Dr. Humes
had stated was where a "control" sample was removed for testing, Henry
Heiberger informed me NO!

He stated that he took no "control" sample from below the lower edge
of the collar and would not have done so as this area was open to
contamination from such things as hair cream; makeup; etc which could
have contaiminated/compromised the test results.

After much discussions relative to the examination of the coat and
what had been "passed off/testified to" by Humes and Frazier, Henry
Heiberger informed me that if there was any doubts as to what areas of
JFK's coat were tested and where "control" samples were taken, that I
should obtain copies of his laboratory notes which he completed during
the testing/and examination of JFK's clothing and which notes were a
part of the official FBI records dealing with the assassination.

Now, Mr. Dumbass Von Parrot, that is what Henry Heiberger personally
informed me of.

And, were you not such a Dumbass, then you would take the time and
effort to obtain Henry Heiberger's "working notes" in which you would
find that this portion of what Heiberger informed me was in exact
agreement with the notes which he prepared. (Unfortunately, Henry is
now deceased. But! Robert Frazier is not (at last accounting), so
one could contact him and probably get the same run-around as did I in
attempting to unravel this little obfuscation.)

Which notes demonstrate that the "CONTROL" for the higher elevation
bullet penetration/aka that penetration just below the lower edge of
the collar, was taken from UNDER the coat collar in an area which was
not normally subject to contamination exposure, and which location was
slightly to the left of the "defect/bullet penetration" which is
located just below the lower edge of the coat collar, slightly right
of center, and in direct alignment with the bullet penetration in
JFK's scalp which was located just above the lower edge of the
hairline.

Furthermore, had you bothered to conduct actual empirical research,
then you would have also found that Henry Heiberger received TWO
definitive "+" (for copper residue) results from his spectrographic
analysis work on JFK's coat.

One of these results is from the lower hole in the coat where CE399
entered, and the second "+" reading is from the UPPER hole located
just below the lower edge of the coat collar, which hole penetrated
the outer fabric of the coat as well as the inner liner of the coat on
an acute/obtuse angle.

Lastly, some of us here are not "Dumbass Von Parrots" who know only
how to repeat the BS of the WC and/or VB, and we actually know the
proper format for conducting research.

You should make an attempt to learn it and then try it some time. One
is far less likely to ultimately look BONEHEAD STUPID if they do so.

Tom Purvis

++++++++++++++++
Commander HUMES - That is approximately correct, sir. This defect, I
might say, continues on through the material.

Attached to this garment is the memorandum which states that one half
of the area around the hole which was presented had been removed by
experts, I believe, at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and also
that a control area was taken from under the collar, so it is my

interpretation that this defect at the top of this garment is the

control area taken by the Bureau, and that the reason the lower defect
is not more circle or oval in outline is because a portion of that
defect has been removed apparently for physical examinations.

++++++++++++++++

David Von Pein

May 10, 2009, 8:23:05 PM5/10/09

A MEGA-KOOK NAMED THOMAS H. PURVIS GROWLED:

>>> "You should make an attempt to learn it and then try it some time. One is far less likely to ultimately look BONEHEAD STUPID if they do so." <<<

DVP SAYS:

Wow-wee! Nobody get near Thomas H. Purvis right now! He's obviously
rabid (and ready to bite)!

That kook named Purvis gets wackier (and funnier) with each passing 24-
hour period. I hope he continues, too. I love watching a kook unravel
"on the air" (on the Internet).

In short -- ANYONE who has looked at the SUM TOTAL (aka THE TOTALITY)
of evidence in the JFK murder case who actually thinks that there was
a second "BULLET" hole in John F. Kennedy's jacket is not only a
"bonehead" (which is Kook Purvis' favorite term it seems), but that
person who believes such craziness is just plain RETARDED.

P.S. -- Purvis, please do continue to cross-post my messages at The
Education Forum. You're doing me a great favor by doing that, and I
appreciate it. Because you're allowing any "lurkers" there to read the
posts of a non-retarded person (that's me) regarding your "2 Head
Shots From The Rear" fantasy. Thank you.

And say "hi" to Mr. Serling for me too -- because we all know you have
ready access to him, what with you being firmly entrenched in "The
Twilight Zone" the way you are.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Brokedad

May 11, 2009, 10:50:38 AM5/11/09

The nice thing is that "History" will ultimately be the deciding
factor as to exactly who is the DUMBASS.

And, although the current trend is that anyone who actually believes
the WC as being the factual truths is an overall favorite to win any
such title, one should wait for the final outcome/final vote.

Which by the way, neither you nor I may actually live to see.

For those who wish a "sneak preview":

1. JFK was struck by all three of the shots fired from the sixth
floor window of the TSDB.
(exactly why would anyone even think otherwise?) (Hopefully not as a
result of the WC's mythological "THE SHOT THAT MISSED")

2. Shot#2/aka the Z313 impact is responsible for the "Cowlick" entry
across the top of the head/brain. A fragment from this round is what
struck JBC in the right wrist.

3. Shot#3/aka that impact which occurred some 30-feet farther down
Elm St, directly in front of James Altgens location, is the shot which
went (downward) through the coat of JFK after having struck just at
the lower edge of the coat collar, penetrated the coat on a downward
obtuse angle, and thereafter struck JFK in the lower edge of the
scalp, slightly above the lower edge of the hairline.

This bullet "tunnelled" downwards through the soft tissue at the base
of the neck to strike the skull of JFK in the EOP region at a point
which is higher (when the head is held erect/which it was not held at,
at time of impact) and thereafter penetrated through the mid-brain to
exit in the parietal-frontal lobe.
Thereafter, the intact bullet continued on, on it's downward
trajectory, to strike JBC in the right rear shoulder as he lay across
the open area of the jumpseats, exposing his right rear shoulder to
the trajectory of the bullet as it exited the head of JFK.

NOTE: anyone who has had even basic high-school trig can compute the
"angle of attack" at which the third shot struck JFK in the rear of
the head, based simply on the elongated (15mm length of the
penetration through his skull)
Which also happens to correlate with the acute/obtuse angle at which
the bullet went through the outer fabric as well as the inner liner of
the coat worn by JFK.

When one adds in the "tunnelling" effect which the bullet passage
conducted from entry point at the lower edge of the scalp, through the
soft tissue at the base of the skull, to striking the skull in the EOP
region,
This is a "gimmee"!

There was no "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!