Deadly Alliance 1 + 2 from P9

Shadow-It

Aug 20, 2006, 5:14:10 PM8/20/06
Deadly Alliance 1 page9
The Road to the Assassination
 Based on a message to a Shaw associate from H.L. Hunt, all those
involved with the labs had reason to fear for their lives. Ferrie and
Lee both found ways to make themselves appear useful, and they
destroyed evidence that might lead the plotters to Judyth. Ferrie
arranged for Judyth to take a job in September at Peninsular Chem in
Florida, which made highly toxic chemicals. There she continued to
contribute to the project by making “custom” chemicals for Ferrie.
Evidence: Judyth has a read-out from a chemical analysis done at
PenChem.
 Lee and Judyth actually liked the Kennedys, but they never thought
events would progress that far. In private, Ferrie told Lee and Judyth
that he also opposed the assassination. He was putting on an act for
Shaw, who represented Texas money in New Orleans.
Note: Every mention in the historical record of Oswald talking about
Kennedy is a positive one. (We have a compilation of Lee’s
statements.)
 Judyth, Ferrie, and Lee all understood, as early as the third week
of August, that Lee's grooming in Russia and his activities in New
Orleans made him the perfect patsy. Fearing he was a dead man if he
tried to break with the conspirators at this point, he would join them,
walking with eyes wide open into the patsy role. He hoped to get close
to the inner circle of the conspiracy in Dallas and, claims Judyth,
stop the plot from the inside. To get further inside, he would play up
his connections to Marcello and revealed his marksmanship

Mexico City: Mystery Solved
 In August, Judyth trained Lee to handle the deadly materials.
Judyth left for Florida at the end of the month.
 Lee couriered the materials to Mexico City at the end of September,
expecting to meet a contact who would bring them into Cuba. He was
ordered to make the trip by his CIA-handler, Mr. B, who Lee came to
believe was David Atlee Phillips.
New information: Mr. B was most likely Frank Bender, one alias of Gerry
Droller, a CIA man posted to Mexico City at the same time as Phillips.
There is reason to believe that Droller, supposedly with the OSS during
the WWII, was actually an ex-Nazi who worked on biological weapons for
Hitler.
 Lee was left holding the bag -- i.e., no one was there to meet him
in Mexico City to take the materials off his hands. So he desperately
tried to get into Cuba himself, where his knowledge of the language,
the terrain, safe houses, and contacts might still be used. Indeed,
initially, he expected to make the entire trip himself. He was frantic
because the
Deadly Alliance 2 page9
 Lee and Judyth were heartsick over the plan to treat a
prisoner/mental patient, but were powerless to stop it. Several days
after the first trip, Lee took Judyth to the hospital to see the test
subject. Shaw OK’d it, as he wanted her professional assessment of
the patient’s condition.
 Judyth checked on the bloodwork to see if the serum “took.” If
the bloodwork was not conclusive, an immediate blood sample could have
been drawn and checked while she was still there. As it turned out,
radical changes began quickly. The man she saw (there may have been
more than one) was Cuban, white, about Castro's age and physique.
Corroborating evidence: Judyth was seen in Oswald’s company on this
second trip by:

 Edwin Lea McGehee:
An "old...battered" car drove up to his barbershop and Lee Harvey
Oswald came inside for a haircut. "There was a woman sitting on the
front seat [of the car]...and in the back seat what I noticed was --
looked like a [baby] bassinet..." (Judyth says this was a car used by
the Lewis’s and that the bassinet was for the pregnant Anna).
 At the home of Reeves Morgan, State Representative and a guard at
the hospital, Morgan’s daughter, Mary:
When Oswald was in the house talking with her dad, she went onto the
porch and “just casually noticed there was a dark colored car parked
under a tree in the front of the house." She remembered "seeing a woman
in the car.”
Note: The fact that there were two trips within days of each other
explains why some accounts say this was a three-day trip. It is
unlikely that any of these men, and certainly not Shaw, would make a
three-day trip together.
 Judyth and Lee began to realize that they were trapped. They could
not back out of the plot for fear they would be killed. The test was a
success, as the subject died within weeks.
.
The Road to the Assassination
 Based on a message to a Shaw associate from H.L. Hunt, all those
involved with the labs had reason to fear for their lives. Ferrie and
Lee both found ways to make themselves appear useful, and they
destroyed evidence that might lead the plotters to Judyth. Ferrie
arranged for Judyth to take a job in September at Peninsular Chem in
Florida, which made highly

John McAdams

Aug 21, 2006, 11:30:50 PM8/21/06
OK, this appears to be the same text as this:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/occipital.htm

But perhaps a different version.

.John

--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

John McAdams

Aug 21, 2006, 11:33:16 PM8/21/06
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:30:50 GMT, john.m...@marquette.edu (John
McAdams) wrote:

>OK, this appears to be the same text as this:
>
>http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/occipital.htm

Dammit, wrong thing in my paste buffer!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/alliance.pdf