Gil Chico Jesus/Robcap: "I love little boys". "I need help"!!!

1 view

YoHarvey

Feb 8, 2008, 7:20:15 PM2/8/08
Read it and weep CT's...he's one of your own!!!

Gil Jesus

Feb 9, 2008, 9:35:34 AM2/9/08
On Feb 8, 7:20�pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Read it and weep CT's...he's one of your own!!!

Only a sick mind or a member of NAMBLA could devise such a sick post.

Tells you something about his/her character.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2008, 9:54:23 AM2/9/08

Tells us something about your character, luring teens to a youtube
channel using Christian Music. Only a sick perverted slug such as
yourself would try to lure teens and become their mentor. Using the
name Jesus to boot. You are NOT Jesus Christ, you can't even be
classified as one of his children. You're a disgrace to mankind and to
Christianity. Now, tell us why this youtube channel you run isn't open
to people of all ages? Why just teenagers?
Go check yourself into a mental hospital, before someone has you
committed.

YoHarvey

Feb 9, 2008, 12:41:14 PM2/9/08
On Feb 9, 9:54 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

This thread has been "up" almost 24 hours now. Not ONE, I repeat not
ONE other CT on this entire newsgroup has come to "support" ChicoJesus/
Robcap. Know why? They know him.....all to well. They know hhow he
lies about EVERYTHING. This thread is NO different.

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 10, 2008, 12:00:04 PM2/10/08
On Feb 8, 7:20 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Read it and weep CT's...he's one of your own!!!

I always knew you were a person with NO life, but now I know you are a
person with NO life and a sick person.

This stuff has no place on any board, and your accusation shows what a
disturbed person you are. You will be treated accordingly in the
future.

Gil Jesus

Feb 10, 2008, 4:15:34 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 12:00�pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

> This stuff has no place on any board, and your accusation shows what a
> disturbed person you are. �You will be treated accordingly in the
> future.

Looks like YoHOMO learned that lesson well from another buffoon who
likes to accuse people of disgustung things. Click on this link and
scroll down to # 5:

http://www.prouty.org/mcadams/faq.html

YoHarvey

Feb 10, 2008, 6:00:32 PM2/10/08

Accuse? Actions speak louder than words, now don't they Chico?

YoHarvey

Feb 10, 2008, 7:00:47 PM2/10/08

McAdams is an honorable American Patriot, what's the point?