Lambchop

Bud

Jan 8, 2010, 5:09:38 PM1/8/10

Jean Davison produced this sharp photo of the object that CTers here
were claiming was a lambchop puppet...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/olivier_a.htm

Here is the blurry crap that conspiracy retards try to pass off as
evidence it was a lambchop puppet...

http://www.in-broad-daylight.com/lambchop.jpg

Tomnln offered a version of this photo in an attempt to represent
the flowers as the lambchop puppet. Answer for your crimes, Rossley!

drummist1965

Jan 8, 2010, 5:33:17 PM1/8/10

Hi Bud,

The link you provided, re Jean's sharp photo, is the wrong link. The
link you posted is part of Dr. Oliver's testimony.

Bud

Jan 8, 2010, 6:10:36 PM1/8/10

Ouch! Thanks Steve, this is the link I meant to give...

http://www.baylor.edu/content/imglib/77208.jpg

timstter

Jan 8, 2010, 7:48:15 PM1/8/10

Hi Bud,

Excellent photo! Thanks for posting it!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Bud

Jan 8, 2010, 8:09:00 PM1/8/10

Jean Davison deserves all the credit, she produced it over on the
moderated board.

Tim, do you remember the kooks in a tizzy trying to rehabilitate
Jean Hill`s observations? It was in the discussion here, where you
called Tom`s photographic offering a "pixallated mess".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/fe8b03043d6d1d8e/40f77f8b819cd334?lnk=gst&q=lambchop#40f77f8b819cd334

There guys are never right. About anything.

timstter

Jan 8, 2010, 10:42:47 PM1/8/10
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

>    There guys are never right. About anything.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Hi Bud,

I do remember that exchange and of course you are right about Jean.
That find blows tomnln's *Lambchop* nonsense right out of the water,
LOL!

BTW, if you look on tomnln's webpage, he STILL has those images up on
that same page. Wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly disappeared
now... :-)

David Von Pein

Jan 8, 2010, 10:47:52 PM1/8/10

>>> "Jean Davison produced this sharp photo of the object that CTers here were claiming was a lambchop puppet..." <<<

http://www.baylor.edu/content/imglib/77208.jpg

Yes, I saw that too. It's an excellent-quality photo, debunking yet
another conspiracy-flavored myth.

And, once again, we have Jean Davison to thank for a very useful piece
of information (in this instance, a link to a picture). That
particular photo is one I had never seen before (I don't think). I've
added it to my various JFK photo galleries, including at my "RH" site:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/018a.+JFK+AND+JACKIE+AT+LOVE+FIELD+ON+11-22-63?gda=DLu9AGAAAADQI8aFoPPpMPozfQ5vu_qQRZ9douBRCO6NapRRiYJY9MmjlglFoAtVHOOV7nZLe1X3822Vl5njIQhtk2qrIUv9n5Ior_3CByhngYLvNvOcFm3FU91bWBii3KPv5fvAM40&gsc=Jq6K7hYAAAB0WxtonD92kDentkDZo9QPg98yaRS05ZvrN292js8LYQ

http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/files?grid=1

I love Jean Davison. I think I'll marry her. Do you think she would
mind being married to a "Government shill" and a "CIA disinfo agent"?
I hope not.

:-)

Kenneth A. Rahn

Jan 9, 2010, 9:52:16 AM1/9/10
David,

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

(Snipped)

I love Jean Davison. I think I'll marry her.

Ken: Maybe you should ask her first. :-)

Ken Rahn

David Von Pein

Jan 9, 2010, 9:59:40 AM1/9/10

>>> "Maybe you should ask her first. :-)" <<<

Yeah, you've got a point there. ;)

Bud

Jan 9, 2010, 12:01:52 PM1/9/10

I just checked, and it`s still there. And since it can be shown
that the object CTers were representing as Lambchop was not, this
calls into question all the poor quality photos Tom produced of events
afterwards. If Jackie didn`t get Lambchop at Love Field, where could
she have acquired it from?

It`s just another example that what retards claim they can see in
poor quality photographs is not evidence of anything but kook
desperation.

Bud

Jan 9, 2010, 12:11:32 PM1/9/10
On Jan 8, 10:47 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.baylor.edu/content/imglib/77208.jpg
>
> Yes, I saw that too. It's an excellent-quality photo, debunking yet
> another conspiracy-flavored myth.
>
> And, once again, we have Jean Davison to thank for a very useful piece
> of information (in this instance, a link to a picture). That
> particular photo is one I had never seen before (I don't think). I've
> added it to my various JFK photo galleries, including at my "RH" site:

I remember spending hours at the time searching photos of the
Kennedys at Love Field looking for just such a photo, I figured one
must exist with all the photos taken there.

> http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/018a.+JFK+AND+JACKIE+A...

> http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/files?grid=1
>
> I love Jean Davison. I think I'll marry her. Do you think she would
> mind being married to a "Government shill" and a "CIA disinfo agent"?
> I hope not.

Jean is the best. Compare her quality and integrity to a Gil Jesus
or Ben Holmes. The contrast is staggering.

> :-)

aeffects

Jan 9, 2010, 11:57:00 PM1/9/10
On Jan 9, 6:59 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, you've got a point there. ;)

what-a couple of roaring dipshits.... take a picture Kenny, we've
decimated the nutter-trolls whom have posed for you... time to take
David Von Pein's (aka Dave Reitzes). He's hiding right under Chuckles
Schuyler's skirt...