**Reconvene a Warren Commission type investigation *TODAY*? What would the overall...***

aeffects

Jun 22, 2011, 2:00:34 PM6/22/11
outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
regarding LHO's demise)

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 22, 2011, 2:57:42 PM6/22/11
Well...I think David what needs t be done is this- take the 2 best lone
nutters and 2 of our best ct's and put up some serious money 50-100,000
to the nutters if the Magic Bullet pans out- make sure everyone agrees
on the measurements and angles on a recreation of the magic bullet
theory( see what happens at C-1,2,3,) take everything into consideration
not like this asshole Robert Stone, and National Geographic, which I'm
sure will be more of the Gary Mack BS from Discovery Chanel.

Also, we need a state of the art examination of the Autopsy Photographs,
X-Rays, ZFilm, and analysis of the Tramp Photos and suspects in Dealey
Plaza, so it isn't just another joe's opinion.

The petty arguments even amongst the most intelligent and some of the
better researchers/authors is old,,mindsets, divisiveness, argumentative
know it all assholes, predictable lone nut posters, wild theories etc.
are really getting very tiresome on all the boards... I'm afraid we just
play into the nutters hands unless we wake up...Laz

Sam McClung

Jun 22, 2011, 3:14:41 PM6/22/11
"aeffects" wrote in message

outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
regarding LHO's demise)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

you seen one government commission, you seen 'em all

"we the government, in order to strengthen the secret government within us
who have taken over, have investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing on
our part, and even if we were guilty, it would be so well hidden that anyone
with less resources available to them than the government will lose in any
molech sanctioned court in the usa"

Walt

Jun 22, 2011, 3:36:10 PM6/22/11
On Jun 22, 1:00 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
> regarding LHO's demise)

You can't be serious, Dave!.... The Warren Commission was
appointed by LBJ to rubber stamp the story that he and Hoover had
created and wanted approved for the gullible and trusting public.

Any group of men who could be coereced and threaten with blackmail
would reach the same conclusion that LBJ's " Select Blue Ribbon
Committee" reached. Surely you understand that nobody dares to
challenge the "Godfather" .

bigdog

Jun 22, 2011, 3:46:35 PM6/22/11

Uh, Waltards. I hate to break the news to you but LBJ is dead. Hoover
too. I don't think they are going to coerce or threaten anyone.

bigdog

Jun 22, 2011, 3:44:48 PM6/22/11

You can have all the state of the art reviews of the evidence you
want, if it doesn't produce the results the CTs want, they will find
more lame excuses to dismiss it. Dale Myers' 3-D computer animation of
Dealey Plaza was as state of the art as it gets and established that
the angles work beautifully for the SBT and the CTs dismissed it as "a
cartoon". The best medical examiners in the country reviewed the
autopsy photos and x-rays and unanimously agreed that the shots that
struck JFK were fired from above and behind him and the CTs continue
to reject the finding. The Z-film has been enhanced using the the best
photographic techniques available and show both JFK and JBC reacted to
their wounds at precisely the same instant, Z226, but because the CTs
take it as an article of faith that the two men were hit by seperate
bullets, they refuse to accept that.

There have been numerous official reviews of the evidence as well as
47 years of independent research and not one person has found any
credible evidence that anyone except LHO took part in the crime nor
have they done anything to refute the findings of the WCR. One more
investigation is going to have the same result. It will find that the
evidence points to LHO and no one else and when that finding was
released, the CTs would cry foul. The more things change, the more
they stay the same.

mainframetech

Jun 22, 2011, 5:55:07 PM6/22/11

If a separate investigation of the JFK Assassination were done by a
new commission it would come to the same conclusions that the original
one did. There is no way that a government will admit to the people
that their government, even a previous administration, would pull the
wool over their eyes and murder the people's popular choice for
president. The people must be kept in the dark and never see the
paths of power.

Chris

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sam McClung

Jun 22, 2011, 7:13:19 PM6/22/11
"aeffects" wrote in message

outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
regarding LHO's demise)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

option 2.

larger gatherings before the owl

Bud

Jun 22, 2011, 4:30:31 PM6/22/11
On Jun 22, 2:57 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

<snicker> It never ceases to amaze me that the conspiracy retards see
this as some sort of dynamic process. What happened was that Oswald
took his rifle to work and shot some people. That reality of that is
never going to change to suit you retards. Any investigation worth
it`s name is going to conclude the same thing the WC did.

Message has been deleted

Jason Burke

Jun 22, 2011, 6:38:16 PM6/22/11
On 6/22/2011 3:16 PM, mainframetech wrote:
> If a separate investigation of the JFK Assassination were done by a new commission it would come to the same conclusions that the original one did. There is no way that a government will admit to the people that their government, even a previous administration, would pull the wool over their eyes and murder the people's popular choice for president. The people must be kept in the dark and never see the paths of power.
>
> Chris

Yeah, but what you're not stating here is the obvious.

It was LHO from the TBD with the MC. And only LHO from the TBD with the MC.

I don't see why people have so darn many problems with this obvious
fact. On the other hand, it DOES keep a few loony folks off the street,
so have your fun.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jason Burke

Jun 22, 2011, 6:39:34 PM6/22/11
On 6/22/2011 3:16 PM, mainframetech wrote:
> If a separate investigation of the JFK Assassination were done by a new commission it would come to the same conclusions that the original one did. There is no way that a government will admit to the people that their government, even a previous administration, would pull the wool over their eyes and murder the people's popular choice for president. The people must be kept in the dark and never see the paths of power.
>
> Chris

Gosh! You much come from the Blubaugh school of fantasy! Saying the same
thing nine times doesn't make it the truth.

Bud

Jun 22, 2011, 8:24:39 PM6/22/11
On Jun 22, 2:00 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
> regarding LHO's demise)

It`s quickly approaching the 50th anniversary of the assassination,
don`t you think it`s time for you conspiracy retards to cobble
something together to put on the table for public consideration? It`s
gonna look bad if by the time this hits 50 that the only explanation
on the table is the WC`s conclusions.

Message has been deleted

bigdog

Jun 22, 2011, 10:15:10 PM6/22/11
On Jun 22, 5:38 pm, mainframetech <mainframet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 2:00 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
> > regarding LHO's demise)
>
>   If a commission (even a supposedly independent commission) were
> selected to examine the JFK Assassination, they would come to the same
> or a similar result.  They are not about to let the government (even a
> later government) look like it was hiding anything from the people.
> It could open a can of worms, like the last assassination did.
>
> Chris

Not only are you a retard, you are a boring retard. Get some new
material. At least Giltardo and Waltards give us fresh material to
laugh at every day.

aeffects

Jun 23, 2011, 5:26:01 AM6/23/11
On Jun 22, 12:44 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 2:57 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>

> > Well...I think David what needs t be done is this- take the 2 best lone
> > nutters and 2 of our best ct's and put up some serious money 50-100,000
> > to the nutters if the Magic Bullet pans out- make sure everyone agrees
> > on the measurements and angles on a recreation of the magic bullet
> > theory( see what happens at C-1,2,3,) take everything into consideration
> > not like this asshole Robert Stone, and National Geographic, which I'm
> > sure will be more of the Gary Mack BS from Discovery Chanel.
>
> > Also, we need a state of the art examination of the Autopsy Photographs,
> > X-Rays, ZFilm, and analysis of the Tramp Photos and suspects in Dealey
> > Plaza, so it isn't just another joe's opinion.
>
> > The petty arguments even amongst the most intelligent and some of the
> > better researchers/authors is old,,mindsets, divisiveness, argumentative
> > know it all assholes, predictable lone nut posters, wild theories etc.
> > are really getting very tiresome on all the boards... I'm afraid we just
> > play into the nutters hands unless we wake up...Laz
>
> You can have all the state of the art reviews of the evidence you
> want, if it doesn't produce the results the CTs want, they will find
> more lame excuses to dismiss it. Dale Myers' 3-D computer animation of
> Dealey Plaza was as state of the art as it gets and established that
> the angles work beautifully for the SBT and the CTs dismissed it as "a
> cartoon".

a cartoon is giving it to much credit.... Meyers-let me show you my
EMMY--shithead drives Lightwave like a two-bit amateur, he needs a
real-time animator to show him how to use the "cone"! ! ! !.....
LMFAO! ! ! !

The best medical examiners in the country reviewed the
> autopsy photos and x-rays and unanimously agreed that the shots that
> struck JFK were fired from above and behind him and the CTs continue
> to reject the finding.

one thing about you 'doggie' you tread where most lone nut morons fear
to tread, right into the hands of CT's that know the evidence.....

The Z-film has been enhanced using the the best
> photographic techniques available and show both JFK and JBC reacted to
> their wounds at precisely the same instant, Z226, but because the CTs
> take it as an article of faith that the two men were hit by seperate
> bullets, they refuse to accept that.

ahh, and what techniques were those, toots-e-roll?

> There have been numerous official reviews of the evidence as well as
> 47 years of independent research and not one person has found any
> credible evidence that anyone except LHO took part in the crime nor
> have they done anything to refute the findings of the WCR. One more
> investigation is going to have the same result.

after spending all these years here and your STILL deaf and blind, but
what else is new, lone nits here and elsewhere have a real tough time
dealing wth reality, 47 after the fact years of reality.... we're
leaving the light on for ya, toots.

It will find that the
> evidence points to LHO and no one else and when that finding was
> released, the CTs would cry foul.

still living that lone nut wetdream-fantasy... you keep coming bacj
ya'll hear....

The more things change, the more
> they stay the same.

indeed!

aeffects

Jun 23, 2011, 5:29:21 AM6/23/11
On Jun 22, 3:38 pm, Jason Burke <jason-bu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 6/22/2011 3:16 PM, mainframetech wrote:
>
> >    If a separate investigation of the JFK Assassination were done by a new commission it would come to the same conclusions that the original one did.  There is no way that a government will admit to the people that their government, even a previous administration, would pull the wool over their eyes and murder the people's popular choice for president.  The people must be kept in the dark and never see the paths of power.
>
> > Chris
>
> Yeah, but what you're not stating here is the obvious.
>
> It was LHO from the TBD with the MC. And only LHO from the TBD with the MC.

repeat after me: I'm the lone nut tooth fairy, doing .john bidding...
my kneepads are new, a lone nut virgin, so please, point me in the
right direction.

> I don't see why people have so darn many problems with this obvious
> fact. On the other hand, it DOES keep a few loony folks off the street,
> so have your fun.

keep coming back shithead, we need new lone nut blood around here.
Where were YOU when JFK was assassinated? Running down an old man's
leg?

aeffects

Jun 23, 2011, 5:17:00 AM6/23/11

perhaps the moron needs a new kidney, I'm sure there's plenty of lone
nut trolls that'll stand in line.....

mainframetech

Jun 23, 2011, 7:23:43 AM6/23/11

Sorry 'bout that. The board wasn't posting properly, so I tried
again...9 times...:) I'm in the process of removing some of them.

Chris

mainframetech

Jun 23, 2011, 7:24:55 AM6/23/11

Oh. I thought it was colonel Mustard in the Library with the
candlestick.

Chris

mainframetech

Jun 23, 2011, 7:31:58 AM6/23/11

Actually, I was at sea on a Search & Rescue mission. What were you
doing then?

It's amazing how badly some people listen to what gets said on the
board. I'll repeat it for the slower folks. I'm, a complete believer
that JFK was assassinated by a group (that means more than one) of
shooters directed by higher level folks including U.S. government
agency members. I fully believe that LHO was indeed a patsy as he
said.

I hope that's clear enough...:)

Chris

aeffects

Jun 23, 2011, 12:10:21 PM6/23/11

my goodness you left a mess here, a bit after midnight last night when
I saw this thread... and, yeah sure.... and how did you remove those
posts? And why?

So, back to the topic at hand , troll...

> Chris

aeffects

Jun 23, 2011, 12:18:43 PM6/23/11
On Jun 22, 12:36 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> On Jun 22, 1:00 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
> > regarding LHO's demise)
>
> You can't be serious, Dave!....     The Warren Commission was
> appointed by LBJ to rubber stamp the story that he and Hoover had
> created and wanted approved for the gullible and trusting public.
>
> Any group of men who could be coereced and threaten with blackmail
> would reach the same conclusion that LBJ's " Select Blue Ribbon
> Committee" reached.    Surely you understand that nobody dares to
> challenge the "Godfather" .

I suspect you're right, Walt. That being demonstrated right here on
this board. One simply needs to read our .john friends WCR-LHO-lone
nut litany...

Ben Holmes

Jun 23, 2011, 4:49:41 PM6/23/11
In article <4785e9d1-95f8-4e77...@x38g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Jun 22, 12:36=A0pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

>> On Jun 22, 1:00=A0pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > outcome-determination be? (factor in your determination relevant info
>> > regarding LHO's demise)
>>
>> You can't be serious, Dave!.... =A0 =A0 The Warren Commission was

>> appointed by LBJ to rubber stamp the story that he and Hoover had
>> created and wanted approved for the gullible and trusting public.
>>
>> Any group of men who could be coereced and threaten with blackmail
>> would reach the same conclusion that LBJ's " Select Blue Ribbon
>> Committee" reached. =A0 =A0Surely you understand that nobody dares to

>> challenge the "Godfather" .
>
>I suspect you're right, Walt. That being demonstrated right here on
>this board. One simply needs to read our .john friends WCR-LHO-lone
>nut litany...

Even when facts slap 'em in the face, they ignore 'em... such as a complete
inability of any troll to quote Carrico saying what Bugliosi claimed he had
said.

Must be embarrassing to be forced to be so dishonest...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

mainframetech

Jun 23, 2011, 5:42:02 PM6/23/11
aeffects,
I removed them because they were redundant and just cluttering up the
thread and possibly leading to confusion.

I'm on 'Google Groups' which makes accessing the groups easier. It
allows you to open a set of options in a post including one that
allows you to remove it. That only works for the original poster.

Chris

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 24, 2011, 2:38:00 PM6/24/11
I suppose I'm just burning out, but anybody and I wasn't singling out
any particular poster after a year or two or more..what in the hell new
are ya gonna say?

Th Simkin Board used to be damn good, but now you get these people I
don't now where the hell there coming from like Greg Parker, Robert
Howard and Tom Scully who will go on a month of sundays and not say
anything that matters...we're going on 50 years folks..do people even
know what's important anymore? Hint we don't need more suspects or
confusion..it's not operation redskin, or clever semantics arguments,
genealogy,etc...it's LBJ, Mafia and SEE EYE A...Laz

greg

Jul 16, 2011, 9:01:38 AM7/16/11

Wow Vern, and to think just a couple of days before you posted this,
you said, "old,,mindsets, divisiveness, argumentative know it all

assholes, predictable lone nut posters, wild theories etc. are really
getting very tiresome on all the boards... I'm afraid we just play
into the nutters hands unless we wake up..."

Old mindsets = what Vern? LBJ, Mafia and CIA.

Know-it-all assholes = what Vern? People who are CERTAIN they know who
did it (as in LBJ, the Mafia and the CIA) yet seem to have little idea
about the real history of the period, or just mistakenly believe it's
irrelevant.

Wild theories = what Vern? Theories based on vague biases and bits and
pieces of crud from books that you take in and accept without
question.

But you're right. We don't need MORE suspects. We only need the RIGHT
ones.

And you're right again - we don't need more confusion. But that's what
we're left with to untangle because of the Warren Commission, the FBI,
the CIA, ONI, the rest of the alphabet soup of agencies and a plethora
of very bad, but sadly accepted theories from books which did exactly
as the WC had done before them - cherry pick the evidence and twist
the rest to fit a pre-conceived conclusion.

Operation REDSKIN doesn't matter? It doesn't matter that a REDSKIN
operative was present during Oswald's attempted defection and that
agent had been recruited by the person allegedly trying to talk Oswald
out of a quick renunciation of citizenship?

Oswald did not live in a vacuum, and the assassination did not happen
in a vacuum. You cannot extract Oswald or Nov 22, 1963 and study them
under a microscope, or through post-Cold War eyes.

I'm undecided on who the plotters were, though I have suspects. But in
the end, I'll stick to what I can prove.

And what I can prove is
-that Oswald was sent to the Soviet Union with the support of the CIA
REDSKIN program.
-that Oswald was set up as a Commie pre and post assassination - in
more ways than anyone so far has written about.
-That Oswald's alibi at the time of the shots was rock solid.
-That he did not "escape" on any bus.
-That the BY photos are fake.
-That Oswald did not take a potshot at Walker

So you can take your old evidence-eschewing mindset and your theories
based on little more than suspicion, and shove 'em where the sun don't
shine. Fucking hypocrite.

greg
http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/forum