OH MY - NOW 37 QUESTIONS FOR THE TROLLS TO RUN FROM

Gil Jesus

Sep 3, 2008, 10:34:00 PM9/3/08
1. Earwitnesses claimed they heard the sound of a gunshot from the
picket fence area, Critics attributed it to echoes. Eyewitnesses also
reported seeing a "puff of smoke" in the same picket fence area.
What type of echo produces a "puff of smoke" ?

2. If RFK had accepted without question the WC findings with regard
to the murder of his brother, what reason would there be for his
taking possession of his brother's brain and locking it away ?

3. Name another murder where there was a "jet effect".

4. Why is there no "jet effect" in any other REAL death videos ?

5. Fifty-one witnesses held the shots sounded as if the came from
west of the Depository, the area of the grassy knoll on Elm Street,
the area directly on the right of the President's car when the bullets
struck.

http://spot.acorn.net/JFKplace/09/fp.back_issues/12th_Issue/51_wits.html

Yet the Warren Commission concluded that "no credible evidece" existed
that any shots were fired from anywhere but the Texas School Book
Depository.

In what other murder case was the testimony of 51 sworn and many other
unheard witnesses dismissed so cavalierly as "no credible evidence"?

6. Why do the autopsy photographs show the skull intact, when the
"Harper Bone Fragment" was missing from the skull at the time of the
autopsy ?

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L43PxNpX4tvLv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

7. Why did the FBI withhold from the WC Jack Ruby's ties to Organized
Crime and his numerous phone calls to mobsters in the weeks prior to
the assassination ?

8. JFK was was breathing when they brought him in to Parkland
Hospital. He had a heartbeat. Proof that his brain stem WAS intact.
Yet his brain stem was severed by the time his body was seen in
Bethesda for the autopsy. How and when was it severed ?

9. The autopsy photograph of the back of the President's neck shows no
entry wound anywhere in the neck above the top of the shoulders. Yet
the Humes- supervised Rydberg drawing shows a bullet wound in the base
of the neck.

Is the autopsy photo a fake, or did Humes lie about the location of
the wound ?

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L2JNc3mcUPlBv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

10. Prior to 11/22/63, can you name ONE TIME when Oswald threatened
President Kennedy specifically ?

11. What evidence is there that Lee Harvey Oswald ever purchased any
6.5mm ammunition ?

12. How did a "Defector" ( with a dishonorable discharge ) get
employed during the missile crisis by a company which did Gov't work
on U-2 photos ?

13. When examined by the FBI, CE 399 had no bone particles, no
clothing fibers and no blood on it from either victim. Why not ?

14. How did Sgt. Hill misidentify the shells found at the Tippit
murder scene as coming from a .38 automatic when gun shells are
clearly labelled by caliber and type on the bottom and are always
identified by that label.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L5HXVp2DRcQuv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

15. Why did the Dallas Police give Oswald a Nitrate Test that was
known to be unreliable ?

16. In 2007, the FBI admitted that the Comparative Lead Bullet
Analysis test was in fact unreliable, thus making the evidence it used
to connect Oswald to the Kennedy assassination bogus.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/201207Oswald.htm

Why, then do some, including the media, still argue in favor of
Oswald's guilt ?

17. Did Hoover proclaim Oswald guilty before or after the FBI examined
any of the evidence ?

18. How did the President's tie get nicked in the front of the knot
from a bullet exiting ?

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L69NM5E3tpXIv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

19. What Texas city was the national headquarters for the "Lyndon
Johnson for President" campaign for the Democratic nomination in
1960 ?

20. What evidence is there that Oswald ever received the mail-order
rifle from the Post Office ?

21. Why did the the Dallas Police dust "4 pcs" of white "curtain rods"
four months after the assassination for Oswald's fingerprints
(CE1952) ?

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L6Bi23nHPXDZv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

22. The path of the "magic bullet" through Kennedy would have resulted
in damage to his vertebra:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1LyZvYMteEbZWv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

and yet there was no such damage. Why is that ?

23. Who was Lyndon Johnson's campaign manager during his bid for the
Democratic Presidential nomination against John Kennedy in 1960 ?

24. How did Oswald manage to get a 35 inch rifle into a 24-30 inch
package ?

25. How did Oswald, who was planning to kill the President from the
building where he worked, know he could bring a 35 inch package to
work without being seen ?

26. Why did Oswald leave his revolver in his rented room, a revolver
he could have concealed on his person and which he would have needed
to facilitate his escape ?

27. Why didn't "psycho killer" Oswald just step off the curb and shoot
Kennedy point-blank with his revolver ?

28. Name one witness who identified Oswald as the shooter in the TSBD
ON THE DAY OF THE ASSASSINATION.

29. Why did Emory Roberts order agents Ready and Hill to return to the
follow-up car when the shooting began ?

30. What did the Warren Commission conclude was the motive for Oswald
killing President Kennedy ?

31. What evidence is there that Lee Harvey Oswald ever purchased any .
38SPL ammunition ?

32. At the time the "front seat bullet fragments" were found, Oswald
was alive and presumably going to face a murder trial. It would have
been imperative for law enforcement to establish a continuity of the
evidence. Why weren't the fragments photographed in their positions in
the limousine as found ?

33. How did Oswald hide the rifle without leaving any identifiable
fingerprints on either the weapon or the boxes surrounding it ?

34. Why don't the shells recovered from the Tippit murder scene match
in number and manufacturer the bullets removed from Tippit's body ?

35. Why did a Dallas Police car pull up to Oswald's rooming house
while he was there and give a little "tit-tit" on the horn ?

36. Why were overpass witnesses James Simmons and Richard C. Dodd
never called before the Warren Commission ?

37. Why were Elm St. witnesses Charles Brehm and Bill Newman, who were
among the closest witnesses to the limo at the time of the shooting,
never called before the Warren Commission ?

Ben Holmes

Sep 4, 2008, 12:04:34 AM9/4/08
In article <0dab3fda-6561-4807...@i24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Gil Jesus says...

I'm thinking... I'd better get cracking... your 37 is going to quickly pass up
my measly 45. Maybe I'd better break out my work I was doing to bring it to an
even 50. :)

Gil Jesus

Sep 4, 2008, 5:57:24 AM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 12:04�am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >17. Did Hoover proclaim Oswald guilty before or after the FBI examined
> >any of the evidence ?
>
> >18. How did the President's tie get nicked in the front of the knot
> >from a bullet exiting ?
>
> >http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L69...

> >19. What Texas city was the national headquarters for the "Lyndon
> >Johnson for President" campaign for the Democratic nomination in
> >1960 ?
>
> >20. What evidence is there that Oswald ever received the mail-order
> >rifle from the Post Office ?
>
> >21. Why did the the Dallas Police dust "4 pcs" of white "curtain rods"
> >four months after the assassination for Oswald's fingerprints
> >(CE1952) ?
>
> >http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L6B...

> >22. The path of the "magic bullet" through Kennedy would have resulted

Ben, let's give them 100 or so.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 4, 2008, 7:07:33 AM9/4/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5596a743eb53f400

Kooks like Ben & Gilberto never run low on questions. It's a kook's
trademark--asking questions that have all been handily answered in
non-
conspiratorial ways many times previously. But these CTers never
supply any answers that they can weave into any semblance of the
cohesive conspiracy plot they want so desperately to believe in.

But does that matter to kooks like B&G, though?? Nah. Never.

For, every time a kook's Q is answered, the kook asks 6 more inane Qs
that also have already been answered -- like the six representative
Kook Samples listed below (all of which are utterly-stupid questions
being asked only to push the idiot's Q count even higher).

But, let's have a go at the "Representative Six" for the 1,239th time
anyway (just for laughs):

>>> "27. Why didn't "psycho killer" Oswald just step off the curb and shoot Kennedy point-blank with his revolver ?" <<<

Here's another of the million examples of a kook not being satisfied
with the verified way that the murderer (Oswald) got the job done on
November 22nd....so the kook will stomp his feet and ask meaningless
"WHY DIDN'T HE DO IT THIS WAY, DAMMIT?" type of questions like Gil's
27th.

>>> "11. What evidence is there that Lee Harvey Oswald ever purchased any 6.5mm ammunition ?" <<<

The fact that Oswald positively shot the President with Rifle C2766
isn't nearly good enough for most CT-Kooks. No. Peripheral sidebar
questions MUST be answered...or else the kook gets to believe in
stupid shit (like always).

If Oswald had run Kennedy over with a pick-up truck and was captured
by Zapruder's Bell-&-Howell while doing so, the kook named Gil would
need an answer to the following stupid question before believing in
Oswald's guilt:

"Is there any evidence at all that Oswald ever purchased
gasoline for the pick-up truck he allegedly ran over JFK with?"

A kook mindset isn't a pretty one....but it is a pretty funny one.

>>> "31. What evidence is there that Lee Harvey Oswald ever purchased any 38SPL ammunition ?" <<<

A reprise of kook insanity, I see. Nice.

Gil couldn't care less that Lee Oswald had five .38 Special bullets in
his pants pocket when he was arrested.

And Gil can just sidestep the fact that Oswald had six .38 Special
bullets IN HIS GUN when arrested in the Texas Theater.

Meh. To a kook, the above facts are trivial. Because the MOST
important thing to try and find out is WHERE and WHEN Oswald acquired
those bullets.

And if we can't discover the answer to the WHEN & WHERE, then Oswald
gets to go free.

Don't ya love Kook Rules. It's like the play money in Monopoly. It's
worth zilch. But it looks nice on paper.

>>> "33. How did Oswald hide the rifle without leaving any identifiable fingerprints on either the weapon or the boxes surrounding it ?" <<<

Gil now wants to evidently pretend that no prints AT ALL of Oswald's
were found on Rifle C2766.

Again, we're playing by Kook Rules here (naturally) -- therefore, the
real evidence and the real facts of the case can get tossed out the
nearest window, just as if these verifiable facts about Oswald's
palmprint and fingerprints (near the triggerguard) on the rifle never
existed at all.

I love kooks. Don't you?

>>> "34. Why don't the shells recovered from the Tippit murder scene match in number and manufacturer the bullets removed from Tippit's body ?" <<<

Once more, a kook regurgitates an inquiry that's been explained
(logically) hundreds of times before. Gil should read Dale Myers'
"With Malice". It might do him some good (if only to show him what a
book about the REAL FACTS AND EVIDENCE in the Tippit murder case looks
like).

I think Oswald might very well have fired five shots at Tippit,
instead of just four. This would explain the loose ends regarding the
bullet/shell mismatch.

"I heard what sounded to me like five pistol shots." -- Ted
Callaway

>>> "35. Why did a Dallas Police car pull up to Oswald's rooming house while he was there and give a little "tit-tit" on the horn ?" <<<

Here's an example of a question that surely must be included only to
inflate Gil's Q count. Because if that's not the reason to ask this
silly question, Gil apparently must think that Earlene Roberts was a
rotten liar too, when she testified that several times PRIOR to
November 22 a police car would routinely stop by the roominghouse on
Beckley and toot the horn softly, just exactly in the "tip-tip" manner
she described in her Warren Commission testimony.

Or is Gil of the crazy opinion that the cops, in preparing for the big
day on the 22nd, went to the trouble of pre-arranging the several
OTHER horn-honking incidents in front of Roberts' house, just so that
a pattern of horn-honking episodes could be established in the days,
weeks, even MONTHS, leading up to the assassination?

Can anybody possibly believe that? Even a CT-Kook like Gilbert?

Or was it just a mere coincidence that some rogue cops who were "in"
on a conspiracy with Oswald just got lucky when it turned out that
other police cars would occasionally ALSO toot their horns in front of
that residence on days when Presidential murders weren't being carried
out in Dallas?

Now, here's my 1-question quiz for Gil today:

Why in the world do you insist upon putting an unnecessary and
annoying space prior to every question mark?

The above question is by far the best one asked in this thread to
date, of course. Can Gil answer it reasonably? Or will he resort to
answering it by asking Kook Kwestion #38 instead?

BTW, I can't wait for the "Holmes Hundred". That kook might have to
start digging into Marina's family background to get the number of
"Kook Kwestions" into triple-digits.

And when he gets around to suspecting little Junie of being a co-
conspirator, the forum won't have enough bandwidth to support Ben's
idiotic inquiries.

Gil Jesus

Sep 4, 2008, 7:08:18 AM9/4/08
My questions were already answered ? Where's the links ?

A lot of comments Von Pein, a lot of insults, but no answers.

I expected no more than dancing and dodging from you.

Thank You for exceeding my expectations.

David Von Pein

Sep 4, 2008, 7:22:44 AM9/4/08

>>> "My questions were already answered?" [Silly pre-question-mark empty space removed] <<<

Hundreds of times, idiot.

>>> "Thank You for exceeding my expectations." <<<

You could never exceed mine. I've known for some time now that your
"kook boundaries" are limitless.

Gil Jesus

Sep 4, 2008, 7:32:18 AM9/4/08
I noticed that:

a.) you've supplied no links or citations with the answers to ANY of
the questions with anything more than a comment, although you assure
us that there are "hundreds" of answers out there and

b.) you're still using the insults

RUN DAVEY RUN

Gil Jesus

Sep 4, 2008, 7:35:15 AM9/4/08
On Sep 4, 7:07�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Gil now wants to evidently pretend that no prints AT ALL of Oswald's
> were found on Rifle C2766.

David:

When the Dallas Police sent the rifle to the FBI for processing of
fingerprints, how many prints did the FBI find on the rifle ?

David Von Pein

Sep 4, 2008, 7:40:22 AM9/4/08

Cites have been supplied many, many times in the past to answer your
silly, never-ending kook inquiries. I've supplied tons of cites
throughout my blog postings here. Tons and tons, in fact:

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

But, then too, what good are cites and links to a kook anyway? You
just brush them aside every time, then you wait three months, and then
go to work on "The Unanswered Gil 57".

I love kooks. And I love what Bud and I (and other astute LNers) are
doing to you here, day after day. It's better than this Tony Perez
game-winner on 7/25/74 at Riverfront:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7315447060584176774&hl=en

Gil Jesus

Sep 4, 2008, 8:29:41 AM9/4/08
David, stop dancing and answer the question:

When the Dallas Police sent the rifle to the FBI for the processing of

Message has been deleted

Gil Jesus

Sep 4, 2008, 10:38:34 AM9/4/08

OK, David, it appears that you're not man enough to answer the
question, but instead would rather respond with childish name-calling
and running away like a sissy. You prefer that I answer the question
for you instead and once again make a jackass out of you.

And this time I'll use the testimony from the 26 volumes that you so
wholeheartedly defend.

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Latona, you were saying that you had worked over
that rifle by applying a gray powder to it. Did you develop any
fingerprints?

Mr. LATONA. I was not successful in developing any prints at all on
the weapon. I also had one of the firearms examiners dismantle the
weapon and I processed the complete weapon, all parts, everything
else. And no latent prints of value were developed.

Mr. EISENBERG. Does that include the clip?

Mr. LATONA. That included the clip, that included the bolt, it
included the underside of the barrel which is covered by the stock.

Mr. EISENBERG. Were cartridge cases furnished to you at that time?

Mr. LATONA. They were, which I processed, and from which I got no
prints.

Mr. EISENBERG. Therefore, the net result of your work on Exhibit 139
was that you could not produce an identifiable print?

Mr. LATONA. That's correct.

Mr. EISENBERG. So as of November 23, you had not found an
identifiable
print on Exhibit 139?

Mr. LATONA. That is right.

( 4 H 23 )

You posted:

"Gil now wants to evidently pretend that no prints AT ALL of Oswald's
were found on Rifle C2766"

The fact is that the FBI did NOT find Oswald's prints on exhibit 139
( the rifle C2766) on November 23rd.

That's not pretending, idiot, that's FACT.

Now answer the original question, # 33 on my list:

33. How did Oswald hide the rifle without leaving any identifiable
fingerprints on either the weapon or the boxes surrounding it ?

We'll be waiting.

Gil Jesus

Sep 4, 2008, 12:29:06 PM9/4/08
On Sep 3, 10:34�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]

> 17. Did Hoover proclaim Oswald guilty before or after the FBI examined
> any of the evidence ?
>
> 18. How did the President's tie get nicked in the front of the knot
> from a bullet exiting ?
>
> http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L69...

> 19. What Texas city was the national headquarters for the "Lyndon
> Johnson for President" campaign for the Democratic nomination in
> 1960 ?
>
> 20. What evidence is there that Oswald ever received the mail-order
> rifle from the Post Office ?
>
> 21. Why did the the Dallas Police dust "4 pcs" of white "curtain rods"
> four months after the assassination for Oswald's fingerprints
> (CE1952) ?
>
> http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L6B...

> 22. The path of the "magic bullet" through Kennedy would have resulted

bump

David Von Pein

Sep 4, 2008, 7:08:52 PM9/4/08

Oh, goodie! Gil's gonna start pretending he's never heard of Lt. J.C.
Day before! Lovely! ....

DAVID BELIN -- "Do you know what Commission Exhibit No. 637 is?"

LT. J.C. DAY -- "This is the trace of palmprint I lifted off of the
barrel of the gun after I had removed the wood. .... Your No. 637 is
the right palm of Oswald."

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0158b.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/day1.htm