FERRIE LIED--HE KNEW OSWALD

GJJdude

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
In Robert Groden's pictoral book " The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald, there is
a photo of Dave Ferrie and LHO together in a group during their days in the
Civil Air Patrol. The pic is on pg. 18.
Ferrie lied when he said that he didn't know Oswald.
I remember television reports right after the assassination which said that
Ferrie's library card was found on Oswald. I remember that vividly, because I
equated the name with "fairy", which I thought was funny. LHO probably had the
card without Ferrie's knowledge.

Dreitzes

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
>Subject: FERRIE LIED--HE KNEW OSWALD
>From: gjj...@aol.com (GJJdude)
>Date: 5/8/99 5:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time

> In Robert Groden's pictoral book " The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald, there
>is
>a photo of Dave Ferrie and LHO together in a group during their days in the
>Civil Air Patrol. The pic is on pg. 18.
> Ferrie lied when he said that he didn't know Oswald.

Why don't you read my post before responding, Dude? If you did a little more
research, maybe people wouldn't be so "critical" of your uninformed "opinions."

> I remember television reports right after the assassination which said that
>Ferrie's library card was found on Oswald. I remember that vividly, because I
>equated the name with "fairy", which I thought was funny. LHO probably had
>the
>card without Ferrie's knowledge.

Read my post, Einstein.

Dave Reitzes

Dreitzes

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
>From: drei...@aol.com (Dreitzes)

>>From: gjj...@aol.com (GJJdude)
>>
>> In Robert Groden's pictoral book " The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald, there
>>is
>>a photo of Dave Ferrie and LHO together in a group during their days in the
>>Civil Air Patrol. The pic is on pg. 18.
>> Ferrie lied when he said that he didn't know Oswald.
>

>Why don't you read my post before responding, Dude? If you did a little more
>research, maybe people wouldn't be so "critical" of your uninformed
>"opinions."
>

>> I remember television reports right after the assassination which said that
>>Ferrie's library card was found on Oswald. I remember that vividly, because
>>equated the name with "fairy", which I thought was funny. LHO probably had
>>the
>>card without Ferrie's knowledge.
>
>Read my post, Einstein.
>
>Dave Reitzes

P.S. I'm glad to see that the author of "DREITZES CRITCZES [sic] EVERYBODY" is
so concerned about "the truth" that he'll post lame factoids just to get at
someone who annoys him.

Way to go, Dude!

DR

ElectLady

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
In article <19990508051740...@ng138.aol.com>,
gjj...@aol.com (GJJdude) wrote:

Did anybody ever find out how many books were allowed to be checked out
from the N.O. Public library at one time back in 1963? If you would
find this little fact out, folks, you might then be able to figure out
why somebody who read as voraciously as LHO would need an additonal
library card......when I checked out books at that library, I was
limited to (shall I tell you how many?) ---- books back then. Do a
little research and find out another piece of the puzzle for yourself.

--
"The truth, and nothing but the truth."