VIRUS ALERT on the EDUCATION FORUM

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 29, 2006, 10:05:00 PM5/29/06
I've learned you can get a virus when logging on the education forum.
Be careful! But please don't go and see if I'm right!

aeffects

May 29, 2006, 11:02:58 PM5/29/06
is that a fact....? How'd you find out?

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 29, 2006, 11:21:53 PM5/29/06

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 29, 2006, 11:37:25 PM5/29/06
Try it yourself, and tell me if that's a fact. If you dare... Good
night and good luck!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?

mikesm...@hotmail.com

May 30, 2006, 12:11:21 AM5/30/06
Not back yet with the answer? Your hard disk has probably been wiped
out by the virus. Good luck.

pame...@mindspring.com

Jun 3, 2006, 12:02:33 AM6/3/06
On 29 May 2006 23:21:53 -0400, "mikesm...@hotmail.com"
<mikesm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've learned you can get a virus when logging on the education forum.
>Be careful! But please don't go and see if I'm right!

Denis,

What makes you think that? I haven't had a problem.

Pamela
www.in-broad-daylight.com

Anthony Marsh

Jun 3, 2006, 10:58:12 PM6/3/06
pame...@mindspring.com wrote:
> On 29 May 2006 23:21:53 -0400, "mikesm...@hotmail.com"
> <mikesm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've learned you can get a virus when logging on the education forum.
>> Be careful! But please don't go and see if I'm right!
>>
> Denis,
>
> What makes you think that? I haven't had a problem.

Sure, if you are using just Norton. Norton and others miss tons of
viruses and Trojan Horses that McAfee catches. There are also Web sites
which have a different type of infection called Java exploit. You don't
even have to download anything to be affected by that.

> Pamela
> www.in-broad-daylight.com

mikesm...@hotmail.com

Jun 4, 2006, 9:35:58 AM6/4/06
Anthony, I used McAfee. :) Pamela, I think you have a virus! Are you
using Norton?