For David von Pein--London Trial

Steve

May 10, 2009, 10:18:00 PM5/10/09
David,

I just ran across a DVD on Amazon of the 1986 London trial. I have an
old VHS copy which I taped at the time from Showtime, but I wondered
about the quality of this recent release. I didn't even know it was
had been released on DVD. Any information on it. I purchased it but
it hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks,

Steve

David Von Pein

May 10, 2009, 10:22:45 PM5/10/09

>>> "David, I just ran across a DVD on Amazon of the 1986 London trial. .... I wondered about the quality of this recent release. I didn't even know it was had been released on DVD. Any information on it." <<<

You bet. I have lots of info on that 2-Disc DVD release from MPI Home
Video:

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3455512-post.html

BTW, the video/picture quality is very good on that DVD, IMO.

aeffects

May 11, 2009, 12:28:17 AM5/11/09

wow....

even:

DVP Home Theater Forum
Location: Indiana; USA
Local Time: 12:23 AM
Local Date: 05-11-2009

way to go, Davey, Babbbbbby 5,700 posts -- where do you find the time,
TROLL?

tims...@gmail.com

May 11, 2009, 1:04:19 AM5/11/09

Hi David,

EXCELLENT site you have put together on the On Trial DVD.

KUTGW!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Sam Brown

May 11, 2009, 2:27:27 AM5/11/09

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi David,

KUTGW!

Regards,

I love this DVD. Really fascinating, and watching Bugliosi eviscerate Wecht
is a special treat!

aeffects

May 11, 2009, 1:06:21 PM5/11/09
On May 10, 11:27 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Samantha Brown unless its covered in TUNA, you're full of shit, you
don't even know where the hell Dallas Texas is, need a clue crone, oh
and btw, put on underwear, this is a family forum....

tims...@gmail.com

May 12, 2009, 6:22:07 AM5/12/09

Well at least he's got in and done something useful.

What have YOU done, apart from produce a pile of filthy posts on
various JFK newsgroups that you soil by your mere presence?

Oh, that's right, you published some STUPID essay on *Z Film
Alteration* under the auspices of your editor, Jim Fetzer, noted 9/11
conspiracy theorist.

Even other CTers lined up to *rip you a new one* after that lame
effort.

LOL! Even your OWN side treated you like a leper!

KUTGW, Toots! Correction, Mr David *aeffects* Healy...

tims...@gmail.com

May 12, 2009, 8:18:49 AM5/12/09
On May 11, 4:27 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bugliosi (almost screaming):

But it's comin' on a DOWNWARD PATH, CYRIL!!

:-)

free door

Jun 12, 2009, 5:20:22 AM6/12/09
Wondershare YouTube downloader is a custom-built tool to free download
YouTube video and convert YouTube flv to avi, wmv, mpeg, mov, etc.
This YouTube downloader not only free download youtube video, but also
can download other flash flv videos which use "http" protocol, such as
Google video, Yahoo video, AOL video, Matecafe video, etc.

http://www.download-streaming-video.com/youtube-downloader/