Bomb David Von Pansy's House

Kind of Blue

Feb 5, 2009, 5:33:36 PM2/5/09
And call up all the time asking for Prince Albert in a Can:

David R Von Pein
7992 Continental Dr
Mooresville, IN 46158-7730
(317) 831-1286

Bud

Feb 5, 2009, 5:38:35 PM2/5/09

And some wonder why people are reluctant to post their names.

David Von Pein

Feb 5, 2009, 6:02:21 PM2/5/09

Jesus H. Christ.

David Von Pein

Feb 5, 2009, 6:30:06 PM2/5/09

BTW, I thought I didn't even exist. Or does that physical address
supposedly belong to Dave Reitzes, Steve Keating, Brendan Slattery, or
Vincent T. Bugliosi (among others)??

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2009, 7:16:14 PM2/5/09

Hey Dave, whoever the asshole is that started this thead, they live in
Staten Island. Know anyone that's from there?

David Von Pein

Feb 5, 2009, 7:36:28 PM2/5/09

Nope.

Bud

Feb 5, 2009, 8:27:55 PM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 6:02 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Jesus H. Christ.

Yah, Antti Hynonen on the Education Forum linked to this
information.

You might want to report this threat of violence to google.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse_phishing

It`s ryder...@gmail.com

Dave Reitzes

Feb 6, 2009, 12:46:19 AM2/6/09
> � �http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse_phis...
>
> � � It`s rydersky...@gmail.com

This forum attracts such classy people.

Dave

David Von Pein

Feb 6, 2009, 12:51:22 AM2/6/09

We're posting at almost the exact same minute again, Dave R.

Just another reason for people to think we're the same person.

I love it. I really do.

(How DO we repeatedly manage that "timing" thing when it comes to
posting? Maybe Mr. Serling is, indeed, watching over us.) ;)

Gil Jesus

Feb 6, 2009, 6:48:55 AM2/6/09

Funny how all you assholes don't have a problem when someone does that
to a CTer, but when the shoe's on the other foot, suddenly it's wrong.

You're a bunch of friggin' phonies and hypocrites.

Gil Jesus

Feb 6, 2009, 6:50:51 AM2/6/09
On Feb 5, 5:33�pm, Kind of Blue <rydersky...@gmail.com> wrote:

Blue, I don't agree with posting this kind of information, whether
it's done to me or someone else.

Unlike the birdbrains who come in here to insult people, I don't
change with the wind.

What's wrong is wrong.

Gil Jesus

Feb 6, 2009, 6:55:49 AM2/6/09
On Feb 5, 7:16�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Dave, whoever the asshole is that started this thead, they live in
> Staten Island. Know anyone that's from there?

Aren't YOU from New York ?

Gil Jesus

Feb 6, 2009, 7:10:59 AM2/6/09
wrote:

> Hey Dave, whoever the asshole is that started this thead,

Judge not, lest ye be judged, Joey.

You do the same thing to THREE posters.

I guess that makes your Native American name "Three Assholes".

You're such a phony.

Gil Jesus

Feb 6, 2009, 7:20:29 AM2/6/09
wrote:

> Hey Dave, whoever the asshole is that started this thead, they live in
> Staten Island. Know anyone that's from there?

NO, HE/SHE POSTED THROUGH VERISON BUSINESS IN STATEN ISLAND.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY LIVE THERE, IDIOT.

GEE, DO WE KNOW ANYONE FROM NEW YORK WHO POSTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
HERE ? LET'S SEE.....

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2009, 7:21:21 AM2/6/09

Sit down and shut up Jesus.....after what you've done to ppl on here
and the threads you've started about them you deserve everything you
get. Posting DVP's info isn't what I called this guy an asshole
for...it's the title of the thread about bombing his house. Idiots
like yourself that use their real names think that no one can find
info on you...think again. It's all out there for the public to see,
all you have to do is look.

Posting someones address and telling people to bomb their house is a
different story. You posted your own info on the net...silly you, but
no one has ever started a thread telling people to set your house on
fire and then giving your address.

Save your bible quotes for someone who gives a shit, coming from the
mouth of a hypocritical Christian like you they mean nothing.

LT

Feb 6, 2009, 7:57:52 AM2/6/09
On Feb 6, 7:21 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hahahaha

LT

Feb 6, 2009, 7:59:09 AM2/6/09

I am 100% sure that John McAdams, David Von Pein, Vincent Bugliosi,
Gerard Posner, David Reitze, and many other prominent debunkers are
agents/operatives working to cover up the truth.

YoHarvey

Feb 6, 2009, 8:27:49 AM2/6/09
> agents/operatives working to cover up the truth.- Hide quoted text -

DVP? Did you also get a rasie in your operative check this month?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2009, 8:49:34 AM2/6/09

Anyone else get their bonus check yet? I got mine yesterday!! Gotta
love being a gov't employee lol

YoHarvey

Feb 6, 2009, 8:52:00 AM2/6/09
On Feb 6, 8:49 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> love being a gov't employee lol- Hide quoted text -

Aren't YOU from New York ?

Let' see. Bout 15 million people in N.Y. And no doubt Justme would
want to incriminate herself by telling DVP the thread was begun by
somebody in N.Y. Yep, more of that impressive Jesus logic.

aeffects

Feb 6, 2009, 11:32:12 AM2/6/09
you still in NY?

> Dave

aeffects

Feb 6, 2009, 1:27:27 PM2/6/09

son, that's typical Lone NutJustme1952 ratioalization, you don't have
to hold he/she/its jockstrap....

LT

Feb 6, 2009, 2:39:28 PM2/6/09

DVP

Possibilities:

1) Very Useful Idiot
2) Agent

Even when people are perfectly polite to them he responds to them with
shit like "SCUM! ABSURD! NAUSEOUS!". He obviously has an agenda.

LT

Feb 6, 2009, 2:40:54 PM2/6/09

I bet DVP believes that Al Qaeda did 911 and that the Bilderberg Group
doesn't exist.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2009, 2:50:42 PM2/6/09

Things a little cold up in Toronto LT? You appear to have brain freeze
again.

David Von Pein

Feb 6, 2009, 7:09:53 PM2/6/09

>>> "I am 100% sure that John McAdams, David Von Pein, Vincent Bugliosi, Gerard Posner, David Reitze [sic], and many other prominent debunkers are agents/operatives working to cover up the truth." <<<

It just doesn't get any better (and more fun) than this type of
allegation from a conspiracy-happy kook/nutjob, folks. It just
doesn't.

I love it!!

<performs online cartwheel>

David Von Pein

Feb 6, 2009, 7:27:21 PM2/6/09

>>> "DVP Possibilities: 1) Very Useful Idiot. 2) Agent. Even when people are perfectly polite to them[sic][,] he responds to them with shit like "SCUM! ABSURD! NAUSEOUS!". He obviously has an agenda." <<<

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better -- it does!

I love it!

BTW/FYI -- I could be wrong about this (because I'll readily admit
that I haven't memorized every single post I've ever made on the
Internet since my "CIA-Backed Disinfo" campaign began in 2002), but I
think that the conspiracy-happy retard named "LT" will have a very
difficult time finding any post written by me (at any forum) that
includes the words "scum" or "nauseous". I cannot recall, offhand,
using either of those words in a post--ever.

Now, when it comes to the word "absurd" (along with my all-time
favorites--kook, moron, idiot, and conspiracy-loving retard)....well,
Mr./Mrs. LT will have no difficulty locating those terms within my
posts. But "scum" and "nauseous"? Nah. I doubt it.

>>> "I bet DVP believes that Al Qaeda did 911 and that the Bilderberg Group doesn't exist." <<<

What the heck is "The Bilderberg Group"? Is that an online forum
("group") started by Harrison Edward Bilderberg that caters to
conspiracy-thirsty retards like "LT"?

~shrug~

YoHarvey

Feb 6, 2009, 8:56:22 PM2/6/09

Just one more paranoid freak living in his own world of paranoia.
They are so entertaining :-)

Gil Jesus

Feb 7, 2009, 6:23:39 AM2/7/09
wrote:

> Sit down and shut up Jesus.....after what you've done to ppl on here
> and the threads you've started about them you deserve everything you
> get.

And for all your lies, insults, provoking others and hatred displayed
on this newsgroup, you should burn in Hell for an eternity.

So what's your point ?

Gil Jesus

Feb 7, 2009, 7:16:38 AM2/7/09
wrote:

> Posting someones address and telling people to bomb their house is a

> different story. You posted your own info on the net...silly you, but
> no one has ever started a thread telling people to set your house on
> fire and then giving your address.

YoHarvey has posted my address and phone number and incited others to
kill me.

"Somebody with a .45 could leave them open permanently. Where's a good
assassin when one needs him? "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/95b67e9717121cae

Funny, not only don't you have a problem with that, you've also
PARTICIPATED in the REPEATED posting of that personal information,
increasing the physical danger to me personally.

That makes BOTH of you accessories before the fact should anything
happen to me.

So go tell your BS someplace else.

Your double-standard is as transparent as you are.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 8:04:00 AM2/7/09

Oh please, don't start that threat again. You're the stupid bastard
that uses your real name online and posts shit all over the internet.
You thought it was going to gain you some stardom as the new JFK
researcher. It gained you stardom allright, as one of the biggest
bigots and homophobic, hypocritical Christians on the net. Poor mommy
has to deal with a son thats a two faced liar.
Go cry to those that give a rats ass about your privacy. When you
display it all over the net for everyone to see along with your phone
number and address you're open game for anyone. That holds true for
anyone else that uses their real names. Unlike you, they aren't liars
who blab the bible and and pat themselves on the back looking for
attention. You wanted attention Chico, you got it...All NEGATIVE
attention because you're one of the biggest bigots around.

I won't burn in hell Jesus, because I'm a good person. The only
retards I attack are the ones like you who deserve it. You should have
never tried that Justin stunt...you'll pay for that for eternity. Your
seat in hell is already reserved, but keep going to church and having
mommy pray for you. It isn't going to do any good. Talk about
transparency lmfao....it has the name Gilbert Jesus written all over
it.

Bud

Feb 7, 2009, 2:44:17 PM2/7/09
On Feb 6, 6:48 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 5:38 pm,Bud<sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 5:33 pm, Kind of Blue <rydersky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > And call up all the time asking for Prince Albert in a Can:
>
> > > David R Von Pein
> > > 7992 Continental Dr
> > > Mooresville, IN 46158-7730
> > > (317) 831-1286
>
> > And some wonder why people are reluctant to post their names.
>
> Funny how all you assholes don't have a problem when someone does that
> to a CTer, but when the shoe's on the other foot, suddenly it's wrong.

Why is it that whenever I say something, a kook reads it as
something else? What I wrote only speaks to the benefits of not
disclosing full identitiy information. This is a good example of why
it is wise not to. Kook idiots like "LT" here are professing their
belief that DVP might be a CIA asset. It`s only a short hop for a
retard to start following him, in hopes he will provide a lead, or
harm him to strike a blow at the Conspiracy you kooks imagine is still
alive and well. I remember the CT idiot who lit himself on fire in
Dealy Plaza, so there isn`t much I`d put past people who possess that
volatile mix of fanaticism and stupidity.

> You're a bunch of friggin' phonies and hypocrites.

Can you show where I ever advocated or supported disclosing
people`s personal information, retard?

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 3:04:07 PM2/7/09

Bud....
Chicos just pissed because he hasn't been able to find out any of our
real names. Do you think for a minute that if he was able to find out
who we really were that he wouldn't be posting it all over this
newsgroup? The way hes always tracing IP addresses trying to find out
where people live and then posting it is enough to tell you that if he
had or could find our real names he'd be starting a thread (in all
caps) posting all the information he could find.

He's nothing more then a lying, hypocrite trying to sound like hes so
righteous. We all know better.

aeffects

Feb 7, 2009, 3:19:24 PM2/7/09
On Feb 7, 11:44 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 6, 6:48 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > And some wonder why people are reluctant to post their names.
>
> > Funny how all you assholes don't have a problem when someone does that
> > to a CTer, but when the shoe's on the other foot, suddenly it's wrong.
>
>   Why is it that whenever I say something, a kook reads it as
> something else? What I wrote only speaks to the benefits of not
> disclosing full identitiy information. This is a good example of why
> it is wise not to. Kook idiots like "LT" here are professing their
> belief that DVP might be a CIA asset. It`s only a short hop for a
> retard to start following him, in hopes he will provide a lead, or
> harm him to strike a blow at the Conspiracy you kooks imagine is still
> alive and well. I remember the CT idiot who lit himself on fire in
> Dealy Plaza, so there isn`t much I`d put past people who possess that
> volatile mix of fanaticism and stupidity.

oh Dudster, why are your pants in a bunch? If ya don't like what you
read here, friggin' drop out-- cry to your mother..... most here have
no doubt, that this board is full of LN disinfo agents, it always has
been. If you want to nad up, simply tell this board your not paid (in
any form) to post here. What's the big deal? Ya whine and whine and
whine about CT this, CT that.... we could call this board the LN
amateur hour -- your nothing like the Lone Nuts of old, hon....

I suspect when all is said and done this "LT" guy/gal well, perhaps
"LT" Kookster is just another Lone Nut with ANOTHER alias, trying to
protect his acj leader.

> > You're a bunch of friggin' phonies and hypocrites.
>
>    Can you show where I ever advocated or supported disclosing
> people`s personal information, retard?

you "assume" whoever started this thread is a CT. Your proof of that
is?

Active Lone Nuts on this board have a history of not only releasing
identifying AND promoting the release of CT posters personal
information... so nad up hon, get your Lone Nut cohorts in line....
they belong to YOU!

Sam Brown

Feb 7, 2009, 5:40:03 PM2/7/09

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Stop snivelling Gilbert, if you can't take it, perhaps you should stop
dishing it out. Pathetic little "man".