Is David von Pein a Real Person or Just A Composite Character In A Sales Campaign?

Saintly Oswald

Nov 6, 2012, 2:45:14 AM11/6/12
From the moment I saw his icon a few months ago, I wondered. That solemn and contemplative JFK looks like it was designed by an ad agency to sell us this von Pein as a reverent JFK devotee, one whose JFK worship cannot be questioned. "How could the motives of one so pure be suspect? Surely, if JFK were murdered by a conspiracy, this man would say so! Ergo, JFK must have been murdered by a lone nut." Very effective. I think his icon is right up there with "Integra" and "The Hamburglar," and may even have been designed by the same Madison Avenue genius.

David Von Pein

Nov 6, 2012, 5:18:44 AM11/6/12

"Saintly Oswald" apparently doesn't realize that the photo/painting of
President Kennedy that I use as my profile picture at various forums
and Internet websites is the official (posthumous) Presidential/White
House portrait of John F. Kennedy. It was painted by Aaron Shikler in
1970:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:John_F_Kennedy_Official_Portrait.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_portrait_%28United_States%29

Do conspiracy kooks EVER bother to check out anything before starting
up ridiculous and embarrassing threads like this one? Not this time,
that's for sure.
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 6, 2012, 6:07:54 AM11/6/12

>>> "No, I don't study the presidential portraits." <<<

Too bad. If you had, you could have saved yourself the embarrassment
of speculating that my profile picture had been "designed by an ad
agency to sell us this von Pein [sic] as a reverent JFK devotee".
(LOL.)

But, then too, conspiracy retards like "Saintly Oswald" are
undoubtedly accustomed to being embarrassed 24/7. How could they not
be?

And "Saintly Oswald" has the ongoing embarrassment of wearing that
reprehensible moniker every day too. And yet it's me who is being
berated for "protect[ing] murderers".

The pot/kettle irony never stops flowing here at the acj asylum, does
it?
Message has been deleted

Saintly Oswald

Nov 6, 2012, 6:36:07 AM11/6/12
You have FAILED miserably, Herr von Pein, to establish your own existence here. You are but a apparition proceeding from the hate oppressed brains of murderers, and ad campaign akin to selling shit boxes and slime burgers, but your slime is the lies of the false history of murderers, and your shit, cast upon the the country you democratic republic which you despise the stinketh like no human shit, but like the shit of the demons you serve, for you have become one of them, the evil pigs to whom murder is simply a policy option. Their stink is your stink. May the sword of justice slay you all and send you to hell forever and ever, amen.

Saintly Oswald

Nov 6, 2012, 7:07:08 AM11/6/12
That's right, von Pein! Run back to the protection of Mother McAdams! He will shield you from the nasty truth-speakers in the uncensored world. Go pretend to disagree with Marsh for a while. Maybe you will fool somebody. Who knows? You don't really need to fool many, because you and your friends have most everybody running on the wheel too fast to notice anything but food, football and orgasms. May the god of truth dispense his justice.

Bud

Nov 6, 2012, 8:10:55 AM11/6/12
On Nov 6, 5:43 am, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I don't study the presidential portraits, but at least I don't lie to protect murderers, you fucking shithead.

That is exactly what you do.

Bud

Nov 6, 2012, 8:12:47 AM11/6/12
On Nov 6, 6:23 am, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You're still just a fucking piece of shit and everybody knows it, especially your friends, leaching off the death of a man you pretend to care about, when all you're after is serving your own despicable guilty ass. Die, scum! And great the pit of fire that will hold you for all eternity.

If this is true he`ll see both Oswald and Kennedy there.

Bud

Nov 6, 2012, 8:13:48 AM11/6/12
On Nov 6, 6:36 am, Saintly Oswald <fatoldcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You have FAILED miserably, Herr von Pein, to establish your own existence here. You are but a apparition proceeding from the hate oppressed brains of murderers, and ad campaign akin to selling shit boxes and slime burgers, but your slime is the lies of the false history of murderers, and your shit, cast upon the the country you democratic republic which you despise the  stinketh like no human shit, but like the shit of the demons you serve, for you have become one of them, the evil pigs to whom murder is simply a policy option. Their stink is your stink. May the sword of justice slay you all and send you to hell forever and ever, amen.

Shouldn`t you be outside with a sign alerting people that the end is
near?

Saintly Oswald

Nov 6, 2012, 8:21:04 AM11/6/12
What is wrong with you people? The Nutters take my name seriously, so they think I believe that Oswald is innocent. How can you take "SaintlyOswald" seriously? It's a joke, you maroons. The CTers are a little smarter. They know it's a joke, but their anal paranoia forces them to think that means I'm a trolling Nutter. Let's face it folks; Oswald is one fucking guilty bastard. I don't know exactly what he's guilty of, but he was no saint and pretending that he was makes you look fucking stupid. Have we got this cleared up, now?

Saintly Oswald

Nov 6, 2012, 4:27:22 PM11/6/12
I'm not at all sorry for anything I said here, but I decided to delete a couple of my nastier posts since they are the sort of thing I wanted to say, but not necessarily to display for all time.