HARRY LIVINGSTONE, where are you??? (re: conferences)

1 view

borings

Oct 30, 2005, 9:31:50 AM10/30/05
With all due respect (lots of it, for the most part) to the speakers
for the 3 upcoming conferences, isn't it time we have some ***new***
(or at least old-faces-we-haven't-seen-in-awhile type) folks? I am
speaking especially with regard to Harry Livingstone. The man is a true
giant in this case---say what you want about his brusque manner, his
sometimes erratic (yet still brilliant) writing, etc...the man DESERVES
an honored place amongst us. With the passing of Penn Jones, Harold
Weisberg, Mary Ferrell (although H.E.L. would cringe at my mentioning
her LOL), etc., it is time to bestow some dignity and honor to Harry
and his place in this case. The passage of time has done wonders for
Harry's legacy...

...The same cannot be said for some of the recent conferences. While I
was thrilled at the large turnout of the Pittsburgh 2003 conference at
the time, and it had some moments, I think the frequent yawning---and
sleeping---from the public (as embarrassingly witnessed on Pennsylvania
Cable Networks rebroadcasts of the event!) is a red flag that a) more
dynamic, straight forward speakers are needed and b) HARD evidence of
conspiracy, not merely hard-to-follow minutia (esp. from the lay
public's point of view) needs to be spelled out; time has not been a
friend to that particular 2003 conference. It's easy to "preach to the
choir" for the 100-300 or so folks who attend these things...it's
getting alittle old.

I really miss the fire and brimstone of Harry...the (hard) medical
evidence for conspiracy he spells out...the give and take...

Thoughts? Now don't be too caustic lol (and I know Martin will respond
back...hope to hear from him and others, as well)

Vince Palamara

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 30, 2005, 2:45:39 PM10/30/05
You are right Vince-Livingstone has made a huge contribution to the
case. Every bit as much as Weisberg in my view. Two NY Times top 10
bestsellers-first and only interview with nurse Diana Bowron, explosive
stuff, High Treason 2 has a lotta great stuff-int-Mortician Robinson,
Dr. Karnei-practically all the people that were interviewed for In The
Eye Of History he talked to way back in '91.

It was his book Killing The Truth that convinced me & a lotta people
that there was high level Texas involvement. This material was edited
severely by Carroll &Graf, but is completed for The Radical Right.

I think if you take this one & Joan Mellen's new book, which is supposed
to be terrific-on the NO angle- you would probably cover who killed our
President with naming names, as close as anyone's come so far.

It's a shame that Weisberg, Lifton, Livingstone, Groden, so many of the
high profile people couldn't stand each other( thy have all made a
major contribution), and it has filtered down to newsgroups, factions,
elitism with PHD's spouting crazy horseshit,kinda a false phony respect
for lone nutters when what they are saying is garbage etc. endless
arguing just to be arguing from conspiacy peope that turns off the
average Joe,,going backwards, analyzing minutaie endlessly, when
practically anyone that's read-The Killing Of A President, Best
Evidence, High Treason has no doubts there is a conspiracy & wanna go
forward, A lotta of the high profile lone nutters and fence sitters have
been very effective in minimizing the simple fact that this is the most
important murder mystery, and most interesting unsolved murder mystery
ever, with the undeniable results that our country has gone to hell in a
handbag since JFK died.

Nick B

Oct 30, 2005, 9:12:20 PM10/30/05

Nick B

Oct 30, 2005, 9:13:30 PM10/30/05
Hi Vince I have something to ask you and wonder if you can send an
email to me at nab...@earthlink.net Regards, Nick Bartetzko

Martin Shackelford

Oct 31, 2005, 2:59:13 AM10/31/05
Harry is taking time off from the JFK case to work on a publishing
project involving his novels.
He published two new books on the JFK case year. He needs the break.

Martin

borings

Oct 31, 2005, 6:53:47 AM10/31/05
will do:)

vince palamara (fellow Fredonia '91 alumni) :)
vince...@yahoo.com

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 1, 2005, 3:06:11 PM11/1/05
As far as The Conf. goes- not only an outstanding lineup, but the title
implies more than a shoe gazing rehash- JFK:CRACKING THE CASE.