3 Finest Minds To Ever Investigate JFK Murder: Healy, Holmes and Jesus

Phil Ossofee

Aug 8, 2008, 3:48:17 PM8/8/08
Healy the photgraphic expert with the delightful sense of humor, Holmes
the man who knows the nuts and bolts better than anyone, Jesus the
crackerjack researcher who puts it all together. PD

Chuck Schuyler

Aug 8, 2008, 4:14:01 PM8/8/08

The phrase "back-handed compliment" comes to mind.

Bud

Aug 8, 2008, 5:44:37 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 3:48 pm, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:

This is the funniest thing I`ve read here in awhile. The three
people held up as examples of fine minds are all, in fact, retarded.

> Healy the photgraphic expert with the delightful sense of humor,

Why just yesterday, he said something like "gird dem loins, stop
pullin` yer pud, ROFLMAO". Such wit, as you say, delightful.

>Holmes
> the man who knows the nuts and bolts better than anyone,

Well, he is nuts, and when people challenge his assertions, he
bolts.

>Jesus the
> crackerjack researcher who puts it all together. PD

Gil`s brain was the prize inside a box of Crackerjacks.

But, you might be on to something. Healy could be the knife expert
who was raised by an old Vauldvilian, who taught him jokes (and how to
freebase). Ben could be the diminutive martial artist who was
tragically born without a personality. Gil could be the technical
expert, who can get past any security to steal copy-righted material
and cable.

I can see it now...

"Morning Angels, are we ready to expose that nasty conspiracy?"

Ben, Dave and Gil, in unison...

"Yes, Charlie!"

Gil Jesus

Aug 8, 2008, 5:46:40 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 4:14�pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> The phrase "back-handed compliment" comes to mind.

As one who seldom gets one, I find it hard to believe that you would
even know what a compliment is.

Thank You, Phil, but for my part, I don't deserve any accolades. I'm
just looking for the pieces of the puzzle and posting them as I find
them.

When I first read Zirbel's "The Texas Connection", I was unconvinced.
I found it hard to believe that a President of the US would conspire
to kill another POTUS. I really didn't want to believe it but as time
goes on, and the more information I am able to uncover, the more I am
convinced that at the very least, Lyndon Johnson had PRIOR knowledge
of the plot to kill JFK.

I am convinced that Kennedy was killed by persons who preferred Lyndon
Johnson as President and that Johnson and Hoover covered up the crime
to ensure that those who saved their jobs would never be prosecuted.

I believe that Johnson's Texas cronies were able to enlist the help of
like-minded individuals such as:

CIA-TRAINED ANTI-CASTRO CUBANS, as the shooters, the proof of that
being their "calling card", the CIA-issued Mannlicher Carcano rifle
left in the Texas School Book Depository. This "kill team" was
originally trained in the Florida Everglades, then moved to Lake
Ponchartrain in the summer of 1963. After the FBI "raid" on the camp,
they were moved to Mexico. Oswald picked up on this group during his
visit to Ponchartrain on July 24, 1963 and proceeded to Mexico to try
to find out where they were. Photographs taken with Oswald's "Minox
Light Meter" showed the training camp in Mexico. The use of "Friendly"
Cubans ( if caught ) would have provided the US Government with the
pretext to go after Castro especially if "documentation" surfaced that
they were "in fact" agents of his.

Members of MILITARY INTELLIGENCE were present on Dealey Plaza using
Secret Service ID, and that these MI agents detonated an explosive
device ( the puff of smoke seen by eyewitnesses and the smell of
gunpowder reported at ground level ) behind the picket fence, designed
to a.) mask the source and directions of the shots and b.) draw
attention to the area behind the fence while shooters in the sewers
killed the President.

One cannot downplay the role of the US SECRET SERVICE in the plot to
kill JFK. Their last-minute alteration of Kennedy's police motorcycle
escort, their changing of the seating arrangements and their refusal
to protect the President when the shots rang out, implicate them
strongly in the plot to kill JFK.

In addition, the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION withheld information
from the Dallas Police. In an interview, Dallas Police Chief Jesse
Curry enraged Hoover by stating that while the FBI knew Oswald was in
Dallas, they failed to notify the Dallas Police.
The FBI was receiving numerous reports of an assassination attempt
against Kennedy in Dallas and suppressed them all.

And I am of the opinion that both H.L.Hunt and General Edwin A. Walker
were deeply involved in the plot to murder JFK.

Gil Jesus

Aug 8, 2008, 5:55:41 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 5:44�pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> � �Gil`s brain was the prize inside a box of Crackerjacks.

BUD THE DUD:

Anti-Semite Atheist Bud makes fun of the Jewish people:

Bud writes:

And, for Tom Lowry, a jewish joke....

A jew was walking down the road when he was set upon by two
highwaymen. After a furious struggle of more than an hour, they were
able to wrest the money the jew had away from him. "Do you believe he
put up such a terrific fight for only a nickle" asked the first thug.
"Thank God he didn`t have a dime, or he`d have killed us" replied the
second.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1082daf25ad71d92

curtjester1

Aug 8, 2008, 6:15:56 PM8/8/08
Interesting, and I do know of many travels to Mexico that aren't
public knowledge that he had.

> Members of MILITARY INTELLIGENCE were present on Dealey Plaza using
> Secret Service ID, and that these MI agents detonated an explosive
> device ( the puff of smoke seen by eyewitnesses and the smell of
> gunpowder reported at ground level ) behind the picket fence, designed
> to a.) mask the source and directions of the shots and b.) draw
> attention to the area behind the fence while shooters in the sewers
> killed the President.

Unfeasible to me, but at least it's the same direction..:) How do
you corroborate the angle of the sewer for both the throat and head
shot? IOW's, why not just say a shot possibility from behind the
fence?

CJ

Gil Jesus

Aug 8, 2008, 6:52:20 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 6:15�pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Unfeasible to me, but at least it's the same direction..:) � How do
> you corroborate the angle of the sewer for both the throat and head
> shot? �IOW's, why not just say a shot possibility from behind the
> fence?
>
> CJ

Because I have a hard time with a shot from behind the fence not
leaving an exit hole on the LEFT side of Kennedy's skull.

I believe that the shots came from the sewer drain on the SOUTH side
of Elm, Jackie's side.

The first one went through the safety-glass windshield and sounded
like "a firecracker" and hit Kennedy in the throat and did not exit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QLFOzwsYSM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl6V-0nK3c

The "firecracker sound" resonated backwards to the buildings at the
intersection of Houston and Elm and echoed off of them, fooling some
folks ( including some of the secret service agents in the follow up
car who looked back) into thinking that the "shot" originated from
behind.

But in the Altgens photo, Special agents John Ready and Clint Hill
weren't fooled by the echo. They were looking directly at JFK.

I believe a second shot fired from the same location hit the President
on the right front of the skull and blew the back of his head off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P29j9PFZBM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXkRO-zypo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0-2Sthn9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprQQrILI28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhZdryIs_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJP_m5mv0IU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtlkyCDRzU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4PcJLdiZhM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F9LTOhTU84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksPOObPve3M

Again, this is only my opinion. Don't take it as gospel.

Chuck Schuyler

Aug 8, 2008, 7:54:17 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 4:46 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

{Creative writing snipped}

> And I am of the opinion that both H.L.Hunt and General Edwin A. Walker
> were deeply involved in the plot to murder JFK.

Opinions are like assh*les. Everyone has 'em.

(Except Rossley, who has a colostomy bag.)

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2008, 7:59:10 PM8/8/08

ROFLMAO at this thread....takes another idiot to name those three as
top researchers LOLOLOL

tomnln

Aug 8, 2008, 8:59:19 PM8/8/08

"Chuck Schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

{Creative writing snipped}

But, it's Always Clean.

Thanks to your wife's Sucking Ability.

Wanna address your own evidence/t6estimony now?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

Ben Holmes

Aug 8, 2008, 9:00:55 PM8/8/08
In article <3384-489...@storefull-3231.bay.webtv.net>, Phil Ossofee
says...

>Healy the photgraphic expert with the delightful sense of humor, Holmes
>the man who knows the nuts and bolts better than anyone, Jesus the
>crackerjack researcher who puts it all together. PD

Ah shucks...

I consider myself more of a generalist... interested enough to be at least
mildly informed on most aspects of the case. It's people like Walt, or Don
Willis that I pay attention to.

tomnln

Aug 8, 2008, 9:01:40 PM8/8/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Aug 8, 7:54 pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 4:46 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> {Creative writing snipped}
>
> > And I am of the opinion that both H.L.Hunt and General Edwin A. Walker
> > were deeply involved in the plot to murder JFK.
>
> Opinions are like assh*les. Everyone has 'em.
>
> (Except Rossley, who has a colostomy bag.)
justme wrote;

ROFLMAO at this thread....takes another idiot to name those three as
top researchers LOLOLOL

I write;

CUNTS don't count! ! !

Wanna see?>>>

Doncha Love that Retaliation?

tims...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2008, 12:01:18 AM8/9/08
TOP POST

LOL! Say, it looks like the compliment from Mr, er, *Phil Ossofee* has
gone to Gil's head and he's blurted out his whole stupid JFK murder
scenario, involving a shooter from the sewers.

Remember the time a guy called Spider McCain, a grown man who posts
videos on the web disguised in a Spiderman mask, complimented Gil's
YouTube videos? Gil ran in here like a baby, proclaiming to all and
sundry what a marvellous level of support he was getting on YouTube
blah blah etc.

Of course, Spider was sensible enough to soon work out that Gil was a
complete crackpot and promptly withdrew even that meagre level of
support, leaving Gil isolated again.

Looks like Spider was right on this showing from Mr Civility. Tell us
a few more details of your <snicker> theory, Mr Jesus. We're all
ears! :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Bud

Aug 9, 2008, 5:50:23 PM8/9/08
On Aug 9, 12:01 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> LOL! Say, it looks like the compliment from Mr, er, *Phil Ossofee* has
> gone to Gil's head and he's blurted out his whole stupid JFK murder
> scenario, involving a shooter from the sewers.

Yah, this is the sort of incoherent rambling the kooks think the WC
should have returned. They`d have the WC ignore all the indications
that it was Oz`s rifle (forms, photographs, wife`s testimony), and
conclude it was a Cuban "calling card". Forget the TSBD as even a
source of shots, despite the witnesses and physical evidence found
there that says it was, put the shooter in the sewer. Maybe they are
right, maybe this is the comic book fare the public craves.

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2008, 7:36:41 PM8/9/08

>>> "It's people like Walt, or Don Willis that I pay attention to." <<<

Yeah, those two kooks are certainly the idiot-savants to follow
alright.....

Walt: with his insane-beyond-all-tolerance "Brennan Was DESCRIBING A
Non-Oswald Killer In The WEST-End TSBD Window" theory.

And Donald W.: with his "Bonnie Ray Williams Was Waving A Useless
Rifle Out Of A FIFTH-Floor TSBD Window To Try And Draw Witnesses'
Attention To That FIFTH-Floor Window Before The Assassination, With
The Actual TSBD Shots Really Coming From The WEST End Of The Building
From A Rifle Being Held By Danny Arce, With The Brainless Plotters
Then Trying To Frame Oswald By Planting All Of The Evidence In A
DIFFERENT Window On The East Side Of The Building" theory.

Yeah....Walt and Don are the ones to traipse after for the truth
alright.

Good job, Ben. You know where the best theories rest indeed.

Gil Jesus

Aug 9, 2008, 7:42:56 PM8/9/08
Sit down, Davey Boy.

I told you before that USING YOURSELF AS A SOURCE is not research.

It's called repetition.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2008, 8:05:38 PM8/9/08

Kook Alert -- A Jesus Is On Board!

BTW, Gil-Kook, where in my last post re. Don, Walt, and Ben did I use
myself "as a source" for anything? Where?

Do you deny that Walt has posited the Brennan theory I spoke of? And
do you deny that Donald has placed on the JFK table the silly theory I
attributed to him re. Williams & Arce?

Or were you just being a moron and a kook in a "general" way when you
said this? --- "USING YOURSELF AS A SOURCE is not research."

Phil Ossofee

Aug 9, 2008, 8:16:44 PM8/9/08
Hey Gil, Von Pein is just jealous he's not taken more seriously. Don't
be too modest, I have learned a bunch from your posts. PD

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2008, 8:29:44 PM8/9/08

>>> "Hey Gil, Von Pein is just jealous he's not taken more seriously. Don't be too modest, I have learned a bunch from your posts." <<<

"...And we have all seen elephants being led around the circus
ring---they grab the tail of the elephant in front of them!" -- John
F. Kennedy; 1960

tomnln

Aug 9, 2008, 8:56:51 PM8/9/08

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Kook Alert -- A Jesus On Board!

Do you belong to a KOOK-SUCKER club?

Or, are you all Freelance KOOK-SUCKERS?

Do you condone "destruction of evidence"?

http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

Gil Jesus

Aug 9, 2008, 8:58:46 PM8/9/08
On Aug 8, 7:54�pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> Opinions are like assh*les. Everyone has 'em.

..and then we have you. How true that is.

tomnln

Aug 9, 2008, 8:59:52 PM8/9/08

"Phil Ossofee" <summersa...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Hey Gil, Von Pein is just jealous he's not taken more seriously. Don't
> be too modest, I have learned a bunch from your posts. PD

They hate witnesses own words on Video.

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2008, 9:04:40 PM8/9/08

>>> "They hate witnesses['] own words on [v]ideo." <<<

Kinda like when Jean Hill said this on video at approx. 1:15 PM CST on
11/22/63 (even before JFK was pronounced dead, btw):

QUESTION: "Did you see the person who fired the weapon?"
JEAN HILL: "No, I didn't see any person fire the weapon."
QUESTION: "You only heard it?"
JEAN HILL: "I only heard it."

I'll bet Tom The Huthatch just loves those words "on video" by Jean L.
Hill.....huh Thomas?

Gil Jesus

Aug 9, 2008, 9:11:54 PM8/9/08
On Aug 9, 8:16�pm, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:

> Hey Gil, Von Pein is just jealous he's not taken more seriously. Don't
> be too modest, I have learned a bunch from your posts. PD

Thank You, but I take no credit for that which I know. I consider
myself a student of the assassination.

People like Marrs, Garrison, Weisberg, Meagher, Jones, Lane,
Livingstone, Hurt, Lifton, Fetzer, Twyman, Russell, Palamara and Dale-
Scott are the true researchers, the true professors, in my opinion.

In addition, historians like Newman, Mahoney, Bechloss and Hersh have
given insight into the goings-on during the Kennedy administration.

I've studied their work for many years. They deserve the credit, not
I.

To be a student, you have to be able to think for yourself, something
the trolls can't do.

And you have to be able to read, again, something the trolls can't do.

Gil Jesus

Aug 9, 2008, 9:12:38 PM8/9/08
On Aug 9, 8:29�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> � � � "...And we have all seen elephants being led around the circus

> ring---they grab the tail of the elephant in front of them!" -- John
> F. Kennedy; 1960

describes you LNers to a "T".

tomnln

Aug 9, 2008, 10:45:35 PM8/9/08

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Not at all David;

What I REALLY Love ie seeing you RUN from your own evidence/testimony>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2008, 11:45:29 PM8/9/08

JOHN F. KENNEDY SAID:

>>> "...And we have all seen elephants being led around the circus ring---they grab the tail of the elephant in front of them!" <<<

GIL THE MEGA-KOOK UTTERED:

>>> "Describes you LNers to a "T"." <<<

DVP SAYS:

Lookie, kids! Gil gets another one wrong! (Surprise!)

That JFK quotation actually describes most of the CTer brigade "to a
T". In fact, a perfect illustration of the 'elephant tail-grabbing'
scenario by CTers (in a general "I'll Believe Any Conspiracy-Loving
Kook With A Pencil And A Book Contract" fashion) was exhibited by Gil-
Kook in his last post, when he said these words:

"People like Marrs, Garrison, Weisberg, Meagher, Jones, Lane,
Livingstone, Hurt, Lifton, Fetzer, Twyman, Russell, Palamara and Dale-
Scott are the true researchers, the true professors, in my opinion."

<end kook quote>

Fetzer, Garrison, Lifton, and Marrs are included on Gil's laundry list
of "researchers" and "true professors".

Need I say more?

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Sam Brown

Aug 10, 2008, 3:18:42 AM8/10/08

> Healy the photgraphic expert with the delightful sense of humor, Holmes
> the man who knows the nuts and bolts better than anyone, Jesus the
> crackerjack researcher who puts it all together. PD

I just peed my pants a bit. Too funny.

Sam Brown

Aug 10, 2008, 3:21:42 AM8/10/08

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Aug 8, 4:14�pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> The phrase "back-handed compliment" comes to mind.

As one who seldom gets one, I find it hard to believe that you would
even know what a compliment is.

Thank You, Phil, but for my part, I don't deserve any accolades.

You are absolutely correct bigot. You don't.

snip self serving bullshit and Gil's conspiranoid ramblings.

Sam Brown

Aug 10, 2008, 3:24:19 AM8/10/08

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message
> On Aug 8, 3:48 pm, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:
>
> This is the funniest thing I`ve read here in awhile. The three
> people held up as examples of fine minds are all, in fact, retarded.

>> Healy the photgraphic expert with the delightful sense of humor,
>
> Why just yesterday, he said something like "gird dem loins, stop
> pullin` yer pud, ROFLMAO". Such wit, as you say, delightful.

>>Holmes
>> the man who knows the nuts and bolts better than anyone,
>
> Well, he is nuts, and when people challenge his assertions, he
> bolts.

>>Jesus the
>> crackerjack researcher who puts it all together. PD
>
> Gil`s brain was the prize inside a box of Crackerjacks.
>

> But, you might be on to something. Healy could be the knife expert
> who was raised by an old Vauldvilian, who taught him jokes (and how to
> freebase). Ben could be the diminutive martial artist who was
> tragically born without a personality. Gil could be the technical
> expert, who can get past any security to steal copy-righted material
> and cable.
>
> I can see it now...
>
> "Morning Angels, are we ready to expose that nasty conspiracy?"
>
> Ben, Dave and Gil, in unison...
>
> "Yes, Charlie!"

ROTFLMAO! Tres Bien Bud!

Sam Brown

Aug 10, 2008, 3:27:06 AM8/10/08

"Phil Ossofee" <summersa...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Hey Gil, Von Pein is just jealous he's not taken more seriously. Don't
> be too modest, I have learned a bunch from your posts. PD

This just makes me kinda sad. Oh well. You just keep on learning Phil. Tell
me Phil, do you wear a helmet?

Gil Jesus

Aug 10, 2008, 6:27:23 AM8/10/08
>"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> Kinda like when Jean Hill said this on video at approx. 1:15 PM CST on
>> 11/22/63 (even before JFK was pronounced dead, btw):
>>

>> QUESTION: "Did you see the person who fired the weapon?"
>> JEAN HILL: "No, I didn't see any person fire the weapon."
>> QUESTION: "You only heard it?"
>> JEAN HILL: "I only heard it."

Funny how Von Pinhead would like to present Jean Hill as being
truthful and without fear at the time of the shooting, but when it
comes to "His" star witness, Howard Brennan, Brennan wouldn't identify
Oswald in a poilce lineup because he was afraid.

Von Pinhead is another LNer who likes to have it both ways.

Hill couldn't possibly have said that she didn't see the shooter out
of fear.

Witnesses just don't do that, of course unless, they're witnesses
AGAINST Oswald.

This is why the only one you can convince is yourself, David.

Walt

Aug 10, 2008, 10:51:49 AM8/10/08
On 10 Aug, 05:27, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> >"David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> Kinda like when Jean Hill said this on video at approx. 1:15 PM CST on
> >> 11/22/63 (even before JFK was pronounced dead, btw):
>
> >> QUESTION: "Did you see the person who fired the weapon?"
> >> JEAN HILL: "No, I didn't see any person fire the weapon."
> >> QUESTION: "You only heard it?"
> >> JEAN HILL: "I only heard it."

Gil wrote...." Funny how Von Pinhead would like to present Jean Hill

as being
truthful and without fear at the time of the shooting, but when it
comes to "His" star witness, Howard Brennan, Brennan wouldn't
identify
Oswald in a poilce lineup because he was afraid."

You, and I, and many others know that the reason Howard Brennan didn't
identify Oswald as the man he's seen STANDING up and firing the
HUNTING rifle from the WEST end window of the TSBD is because Oswald
was NOT the man he'd seen.

Brennan slipped this bit of revealing information into his testimony
before the slimey trickster lawyers of LBJ's Warren Commission.......
Referring to the line up he witnessed just a few hours after the
shooting Brennan said ..."Well he (Oswald) was dressed differently
than the gunman I saw...He had on different clothes... And I TRIED TO
TELL THEM ( the police)THAT AT THE TIME"

Howard Brennan KNEW that the gunman he'd seen WAS NOT Lee Oswald, and
he tried to tell the authorities that ,but they were bent on
convicting Oswald and ignored his statements, and threatened him and
his family.

Bud

Aug 10, 2008, 1:25:09 PM8/10/08
On Aug 10, 6:27 am, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> >"David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> Kinda like when Jean Hill said this on video at approx. 1:15 PM CST on
> >> 11/22/63 (even before JFK was pronounced dead, btw):
>
> >> QUESTION: "Did you see the person who fired the weapon?"
> >> JEAN HILL: "No, I didn't see any person fire the weapon."
> >> QUESTION: "You only heard it?"
> >> JEAN HILL: "I only heard it."
>
> Funny how Von Pinhead would like to present Jean Hill as being
> truthful and without fear at the time of the shooting, but when it
> comes to "His" star witness, Howard Brennan, Brennan wouldn't identify
> Oswald in a poilce lineup because he was afraid.
>
> Von Pinhead is another LNer who likes to have it both ways.

But you are consistant, and disbelieve both Brennan and Hill, is
that it? Or do you believe them both? Or, do you like to have it both
ways?

aeffects

Aug 10, 2008, 4:00:48 PM8/10/08
On Aug 10, 12:27 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Phil Ossofee" <summersalmostg...@webtv.net> wrote in message

my gawd the perv is back, let you out on the weekends, eh Sammy from
down-undah.

Now YOU'RE making fun of the this worlds mentally challenged, eh you
old fraud you? Knew your true colors would surface sooner than
later...

Say perv, do you know who JFK was?

aeffects

Aug 10, 2008, 4:06:01 PM8/10/08
On Aug 9, 8:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

[...]

> Fetzer, Garrison, Lifton, and Marrs are included on Gil's laundry list
> of "researchers" and "true professors".
>
> Need I say more?
>
> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

drop by folks.... this is the biggest patch of bullshit on the
internet... you may witness DVP running around nude with Reclaiming
History in on arm, a wi-fi keyboard in the other hand -- pecking out
no-nothing posts with his pecke....er, nose. It's a once in a lifetime
sight, folks so rush... lone nutters are on the verge of
extinction....

Gil Jesus

Aug 10, 2008, 5:17:12 PM8/10/08
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 07:51:49 -0700 (PDT), Walt
<papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote:

>You, and I, and many others know that the reason Howard Brennan didn't
>identify Oswald as the man he's seen STANDING up and firing the
>HUNTING rifle from the WEST end window of the TSBD is because Oswald
>was NOT the man he'd seen.
>
>Brennan slipped this bit of revealing information into his testimony
>before the slimey trickster lawyers of LBJ's Warren Commission.......
>Referring to the line up he witnessed just a few hours after the
>shooting Brennan said ..."Well he (Oswald) was dressed differently
>than the gunman I saw...He had on different clothes... And I TRIED TO
>TELL THEM ( the police)THAT AT THE TIME"
>
>Howard Brennan KNEW that the gunman he'd seen WAS NOT Lee Oswald, and
>he tried to tell the authorities that ,but they were bent on
>convicting Oswald and ignored his statements, and threatened him and
>his family.

I am absolutely in agreement with that.

Perhaps I wasn't clear about making my point. I wasn't arguing in
favor of the excuses used for Brennan's non-identification of Oswald.

I was pointing out that the LN bunch can accept that Brennan was
afraid to identify Oswald, but they don't accept the possibility that
Hill may have been too afraid to say what or who she saw.

Instead, they label her a liar who has changed her stories.

Doesn't seem fair to me.

Gil Jesus

Aug 10, 2008, 5:19:19 PM8/10/08
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:06:01 -0700 (PDT), aeffects
<aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 8:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>> Fetzer, Garrison, Lifton, and Marrs are included on Gil's laundry list
>> of "researchers" and "true professors".
>>
>> Need I say more?

Nope. Your envy is obvious. You're a legend in your own mind.

Sam Brown

Aug 10, 2008, 6:54:24 PM8/10/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 10, 12:27 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> "Phil Ossofee" <summersalmostg...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>> > Hey Gil, Von Pein is just jealous he's not taken more seriously. Don't
>> > be too modest, I have learned a bunch from your posts. PD
>>
>> This just makes me kinda sad. Oh well. You just keep on learning Phil.
>> Tell
>> me Phil, do you wear a helmet?
>>

> my gawd the perv is back, let you out on the weekends, eh Sammy from
> down-undah.

Sometimes during the week too junkie.

> Now YOU'RE making fun of the this worlds mentally challenged,

Why the feigned surprise loser? I've been making fun of you for years now.
Too many roaches have fried your brain sonny.

eh you
> old fraud you? Knew your true colors would surface sooner than
> later...

All the colours of the rainbow dumbarse.

> Say perv, do you know who JFK was?

Pertinent question junkie. Congrats. Now, are you referring to your mythical
John "Francis" Kennedy? ROTFLMAO @ the junkie scum.

aeffects

Aug 10, 2008, 7:22:28 PM8/10/08
On Aug 10, 3:54 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 10, 12:27 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> "Phil Ossofee" <summersalmostg...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> >> This just makes me kinda sad. Oh well. You just keep on learning Phil.
> >> Tell
> >> me Phil, do you wear a helmet?
>
> > my gawd the perv is back, let you out on the weekends, eh Sammy from
> > down-undah.
>
> Sometimes during the week too junkie.
>

> > Now YOU'RE making fun of the this worlds mentally challenged,
>
> Why the feigned surprise loser? I've been making fun of you for years now.
> Too many roaches have fried your brain sonny.

you're the ultimate in perversion, a pure bigot, Sammy -- we need you
here demonstrating the depths the Lone Nut contingent sinks too,
daily.

> eh you
>
> > old fraud you? Knew your true colors would surface sooner than
> > later...
>
> All the colours of the rainbow dumbarse.

yes we know, the rainbow contingent, a well versed perversion group,
ya old carpet muncher you!

> > Say perv, do you know who JFK was?
>
> Pertinent question junkie. Congrats. Now, are you referring to your mythical
> John "Francis" Kennedy? ROTFLMAO @ the junkie scum.

do you know who JFK was, perv? Are you terrified answering that simple
question? Step out hon, we all know you afilliation with Four
Elephants, the fact you're a no-nothing puff piece writer, looking for
short-time (sic) gigs

Sam Brown

Aug 10, 2008, 7:39:17 PM8/10/08

> On Aug 10, 3:54 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > my gawd the perv is back, let you out on the weekends, eh Sammy from
>> > down-undah.
>>
>> Sometimes during the week too junkie.
>>

>> > Now YOU'RE making fun of the this worlds mentally challenged,
>>
>> Why the feigned surprise loser? I've been making fun of you for years
>> now.
>> Too many roaches have fried your brain sonny.
>
> you're the ultimate in perversion, a pure bigot, Sammy -- we need you
> here demonstrating the depths the Lone Nut contingent sinks too,
> daily.

I am your LN counterpart.

>> eh you
>>
>> > old fraud you? Knew your true colors would surface sooner than
>> > later...
>>
>> All the colours of the rainbow dumbarse.
>
> yes we know, the rainbow contingent, a well versed perversion group,
> ya old carpet muncher you!

Uh-huh.

>> > Say perv, do you know who JFK was?
>>
>> Pertinent question junkie. Congrats. Now, are you referring to your
>> mythical
>> John "Francis" Kennedy? ROTFLMAO @ the junkie scum.
>
> do you know who JFK was, perv? Are you terrified answering that simple
> question? Step out hon, we all know you afilliation with Four
> Elephants, the fact you're a no-nothing puff piece writer, looking for
> short-time (sic) gigs

Stay high junkie. It suits you. Loser.

curtjester1

Aug 12, 2008, 5:03:40 PM8/12/08
On Aug 8, 3:52 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 6:15 pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Unfeasible to me, but at least it's the same direction..:) How do
> > you corroborate the angle of the sewer for both the throat and head
> > shot? IOW's, why not just say a shot possibility from behind the
> > fence?
>
> > CJ
>
> Because I have a hard time with a shot from behind the fence not
> leaving an exit hole on the LEFT side of Kennedy's skull.

I don't because the shot would still be at an angle and not straight
sideway's. A shot from lower to me would have a hard time going
upward's and still having an exit hole at the bottom right of the
head.

> I believe that the shots came from the sewer drain on the SOUTH side
> of Elm, Jackie's side.

I really haven't seen anything on the South-sewer, as it's either been
the north side at the curb or the one by the Triple Underpass behind
the fence. I went to the one by the fence and determined to myself
it wouldn't have been a feasible shot because of too much tree
interference.

> The first one went through the safety-glass windshield and sounded
> like "a firecracker" and hit Kennedy in the throat and did not exit.

I believe earlier in the attack the car was pointed more directly to
the Knoll area and then curved more left during the attack, so I think
that shot could have come from the GK or even streetside.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QLFOzwsYSMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl6V-0nK3c
>
> The "firecracker sound" resonated backwards to the buildings at the
> intersection of Houston and Elm and echoed off of them, fooling some
> folks ( including some of the secret service agents in the follow up
> car who looked back) into thinking that the "shot" originated from
> behind.

I do think their was a curbshot that missed and came from behind
(north side of Elm). Echo's and exactness of shots are not my
specialty...and tend to be ambiguous or subjective to lots of
opinions.

> But in the Altgens photo, Special agents John Ready and Clint Hill
> weren't fooled by the echo. They were looking directly at JFK.

Could be.

> I believe a second shot fired from the same location hit the President
> on the right front of the skull and blew the back of his head off.

Yet the splatter that was most predominate and heavily felt was from
the motorcyclists flanked to JFK's limo's left. That would be a
direct line IMO from the GK.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P29j9PFZBMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXkRO-zypohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0-2Sthn9Ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprQQrILI28http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Qhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhZdryIs_Ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJP_m5mv0IUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtlkyCDRzUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4PcJLdiZhMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F9LTOhTU84http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksPOObPve3M
>
> Again, this is only my opinion. Don't take it as gospel.

I won't, yet..:)

CJ