I clutch my ideas.

Astral Hereticus

Sep 5, 2011, 12:33:08 AM9/5/11
"I clutch my ideas."

The Buddha said that "Life is suffering and then you die".

You CHOOSE the suffering by clutching onto ideas of who you are -- by
identifying with a definition of your own SELF which you then defend
to the death -- right or wrong.
I tell my friends not to pigeonhole me with ideas of who they think I
am -- you are "this" or you are "that" etc...
I am FREE to CHOOSE my behavior at any instant in time from the whole
repertoire of human responses -- good or evil, appropriate to the
situation -- the CHOICE is MINE.
As humans, we ARE capable of ANYTHING -- brainwashing, cultural
conditioning and legal consequences notwithstanding.
A soon as we ATTACH to an idea of ourselves we are TRAPPED and will
instinctively defend our choice -- limiting our potential choices.
Only after I am dead can anyone summarize the list of CHOICES I have
made and call me intrinsically GOOD or BAD.
While I am alive I do not NEED to live up to anyone's expectations of
me -- that is FREEDOM.
This fundamental understanding cannot be TAUGHT and can only be FELT,
to the core of your being, through certain profound personal
experiences.

Others make their own misguided choices and cause suffering to many
and to themselves -- you are not responsible for that and cannot save
the world, but can teach them to make more enlightened choices.

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 5, 2011, 12:44:38 AM9/5/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> "I clutch my ideas."
>
> The Buddha said that "Life is suffering and then you die".

Christian view is "PURGATORY"!
You Purge here so you can continue your journey after!
Many however want to return, some ETERNALLY!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 5, 2011, 1:43:22 AM9/5/11
On Sep 5, 12:44 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

The FIRE TEMPERS us to make us strong like STEEL to continue our
journey of discovery without FEAR, to send our message of AWE, JOY and
GRATITUDE to the CREATOR to earn HIM brownie points for HIS ultimate
science project.
The WEAK ones are purposeless and keep returning endlessly -- REBIRTH
and all that metaphysical nonsense.

So nice to meet a kindred spirit.

"Live long and prosper my friend" -- Spock

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 6, 2011, 3:34:06 AM9/6/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 5, 12:44 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> > Astral Hereticus wrote:
> > > "I clutch my ideas."
> >
> > > The Buddha said that "Life is suffering and then you die".
> >
> > Christian view is "PURGATORY"!
> > You Purge here so you can continue your journey after!
> > Many however want to return, some ETERNALLY!
>
> The FIRE TEMPERS us to make us strong like STEEL

The Rich Fat Cats taunting people, are DEMONS which one should not Worship
or Emulate!
Joseph and Mary spent the Night in the Stable with out Food or Water,
because the owner was afraid he might loose a penny if the King found out
he helped them!

Message has been deleted

Astral Hereticus

Sep 7, 2011, 1:17:52 AM9/7/11
On Sep 6, 3:34 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
FEAR has been driving humanity for eons and is at the root of all
evil.
FEAR of: death, pain, hunger, rejection, ridicule, loss of
possessions, loss of status, loss of self identity, genetic oblivion
through non-procreation, novelty, love and emotional vulnerability are
some of the so-called rational fears.
There are also unfounded unknown fears driving the insane that add to
the mess.
When the response to minimize a particular fear becomes
disproportionate to its significance we end up with war, genocide,
persecution, division, hate, greed, vanity, ego, bling, fashion,
overpopulation, conservatism, selfishness, texting, lack of empathy,
and random insane violence.
The perpetrators will fight to the death to defend and justify their
actions quoting precedents, books and prophets, because they truly
believe that their actions are justified and righteous -- "they feel
that GOD is on THEIR side".
They are truly lost and only divine intervention will save them -- but
they do not know how to find the humility to ask -- to partake of "the
endless pool on the other side" (Sade).
All we can do is try to avoid them and to teach them if possible.
"All answers are within your heart -- if you are STRONG and HUMBLE
enough to listen."

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 8, 2011, 1:02:34 AM9/8/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 6, 3:34 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> FEAR has been driving humanity for eons and is at the root of all
> evil.

No, GOLD/Money has been used by the "SOVEREIGN'S" to enslave the SHEEPLE, for
Eons!
The Incantation of Chaos, was Outlawed by Akhinatin and his People, resulting in
the WAR with Karnac!

> FEAR of: death, pain, hunger, rejection, ridicule, loss of
> possessions, loss of status, loss of self identity, genetic oblivion
> through non-procreation, novelty, love and emotional vulnerability are
> some of the so-called rational fears.
> There are also unfounded unknown fears driving the insane that add to
> the mess.
> When the response to minimize a particular fear becomes
> disproportionate to its significance we end up with war, genocide,
> persecution, division, hate, greed, vanity, ego, bling, fashion,
> overpopulation, conservatism, selfishness, texting, lack of empathy,
> and random insane violence.
> The perpetrators will fight to the death to defend and justify their
> actions quoting precedents, books and prophets, because they truly
> believe that their actions are justified and righteous -- "they feel
> that GOD is on THEIR side".
> They are truly lost and only divine intervention will save them -- but
> they do not know how find the humility to ask -- to partake of "the

Astral Hereticus

Sep 8, 2011, 10:47:25 PM9/8/11
On Sep 8, 1:02 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

Very true -- "He who has the GOLD makes the RULES." -- (the real
"Golden Rule" :-)
After his death, everything reverted to the way it was before -- and
then the Amun priests took over.

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 9, 2011, 1:57:44 AM9/9/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

In Egypt, the Sojourners started their Own Kingdom!
Which is why you have ZION and Israel!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 10, 2011, 12:57:25 AM9/10/11
On Sep 9, 1:57 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
Yes, Exodus 22:21.
And they "crossed over" from darkness (sin) to light (salvation).

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 11, 2011, 1:23:49 AM9/11/11
Baghavadghita, say's mankind has it all backwards anyway!
The Light Ones, lack Fire and in truth represent the Darkness an Moon, while the Dark
Ones, represent the Fire of the Sun!
That is why the Dark Side represents the Rainbow, while the Puritan's of the "Master
Race", represents the Darkness!
Anglo Boatnick's with their Monotheistic Views, don't get along to good with Caucasian
Gypsies of the Horse Tribes!
How dare there be 2 Tribes of White People?
"PIG'S of the UNDER GROUNDERS, have Nothing on the Pig Heads of the Light!
Why the Doc Alfar are the Legends, Lict Alfar, Can Only DREAM of!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Astral Hereticus

Sep 11, 2011, 10:24:14 PM9/11/11
On Sep 11, 1:23 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
And when the dust settled, Doc Alfar won the feud -- long ago.

We owe much history to the REDS -- besides, the best PIXIES only grow
on Eire and around Stonehenge.

I trust the palm trees are still doing fine on the Emerald Isle, with
some of the cold spells we had last year.

Fare thee well.

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 12, 2011, 11:26:04 PM9/12/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 11, 1:23 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> This is very ancient history you conjure up.

So am I!
LEGENDS, tell "MY" story!
I, "AM" the BEAST!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 12, 2011, 11:29:23 PM9/12/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 11, 1:23 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> And when the dust settled, Doc Alfar won the feud -- long ago.

YEP, and LICT ALFAR can't get over it, and refuse to STOP trying to return the WORLD to the
"VISION" of their Forefathers!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 12, 2011, 11:30:15 PM9/12/11
WRONG their all ARYAN "MAGH", to the Hindi!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 13, 2011, 12:05:24 AM9/13/11
On Sep 12, 11:30 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
Well, I just learned something new -- thank you.

AH

Astral Hereticus

Sep 13, 2011, 12:17:27 AM9/13/11
On Sep 12, 11:26 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
So, how can we help individuals (humanity) achieve enlightenment in
the most efficient way? -- December, 2012 is just over a year away.

AH

Astral Hereticus

Sep 13, 2011, 12:31:43 AM9/13/11
On Sep 12, 11:29 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
Yes, we must go forwards, not backwards.

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 14, 2011, 12:17:53 AM9/14/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

NP, wish more would try to understand those OUT SIDE the Lines!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 14, 2011, 12:18:24 AM9/14/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

MAHAYANA!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 14, 2011, 12:19:25 AM9/14/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

Tell that to the "RIGHT WING FUNDIES, who want to return us to CAVEMAN "SHEEPLE"!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 14, 2011, 9:11:08 PM9/14/11
On Sep 14, 12:18 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
'I must lead all beings to liberation, I will stay here until the end,
even for the sake of one living mortal'.

AH