God is not LOVE!

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2011, 11:26:52 PM9/13/11
One of my messages is that no someone can be both all
powerful and perfectly loving. But I think that an
all powerful someone can be somewhat loving.

I define God as ALL (all/everything) since it is
all powerful and since ALL(t) creates
ALL(t + Delta t) so ALL is an ongoing creator and
that ongoing creation is equivalent to evolution.

I define LOVE as the someone or something that is not
a someone that has the highest goodness norm as
defined and measured by ALL (a norm is a length
measure). Moreover I define LOVE2 as the someone
that has the highest goodness norm for a someone
as defined and measured by ALL. So if LOVE is a
someone then LOVE2=LOVE.

ALL is not LOVE but it could be that LOVE is ALL's
love or ALL's law to love and LOVE2 may be the
personification of ALL's lave and may be
equivalent to the Holy Spirit.

I am not a Christian anymore though I was raised
Catholic, but I think that my deity ALL is the
same as the Catholic God the Father, and I postulate
that my deity LOVE2 is the same as the Holy Spirit,
and I also have Jesus as one of my deities. BUt
I don't believe that all three are identical
though their souls may be aligned such that they
effectively have one soul.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 14, 2011, 12:21:13 AM9/14/11
WRONG!
JESUS, is not "LOVE"!
Worship of JESUS, is a Violation of the LAWS of MOSES, , a Return Idolatry,
and BLASPHEMY before GOD!!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 14, 2011, 1:18:37 AM9/14/11
On Sep 14, 12:21 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> >http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.htmlSalmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> >    "Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)

Don't forget the saints.

AH

Astral Hereticus

Sep 14, 2011, 2:45:14 AM9/14/11
> David Dalton  dal...@nfld.com  http://www.nfld.com/~dalton(home page)http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.htmlNewfoundland&Labrador Travel & Musichttp://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.htmlSalmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
>    "Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)

What if the Universe is simply the Ultimate Science Project of an ALL-
powerful being (Creator) -- He would NOT be allowed to MEDDLE with HIS
ongoing experiment by HIS TEACHERS, or else, flunk the subject.
But, and ENDLESS POOL of LOVE and HEALING ENERGY on the OTHER SIDE
would be allowed to be dipped into, or partaken of, by the WORTHY
(clean soul, etc...) who voluntarily become aware of its existence.
And maybe someone already had made a bridge to make it easier for you
to access that pool in need -- a FRIEND, through whom you can do so.

All the Creator would need to do is: write some code, make some basic
rules, create TIME, make a BIG BANG (or a 10^-30 second instant HYPER
INFLATION, if you prefer), and let the system EVOLVE, or ITERATE.

ITERATED Dynamical systems equations are the BUILDING BLOCKS of the
Universe, but are sensitively dependent on INITIAL CONDITIONS.
FRACTAL Self-similarity creates INFINITE COMPLEXITY and VARIETY at ALL
SCALES.
BOUNDARY layers isolate autonomous HIERARCHICAL LEVELS, allowing
INCREASINGLY GENERALIZED EMERGENT ABSTRACTIONS to evolve.

Emergence of LIFE is a HABIT built into the code -- the Universe
PEOPLES -- we are not unique or alone.

Consciousness is a REQUIRED EMERGENT property of the system for the
Creator to get top marks.

All you need to do is to send CONTINUOUS mental messages of AWE, JOY
and GRATITUDE to accumulate brownie point for Him -- these are the
FILTERS.

If your entire life fits within these three filters, your pattern will
be remembered forever, in something like the Akashic Field, to REFINE
the NEXT ITERATION of the same Universe after the Big Crunch.

If you are an insane, hating, killing, stealing, narcissist, your
pattern will be filtered out and you will be FORGOTTEN (OBLIVION or
OUBLIE in French, means "to forget") -- with EVIL eventually being
filtered out of the NEXT ITERATION of the Universe.

It is ALL THAT SIMPLE.

Caveat Emptor.

AH

P.S.

LOVE is the domain of the Creator and all you can do is REFLECT it if
your MIRROR (SOUL) is CLEAN (PURE) enough -- just like the moon
reflects the light of the sun.

AH

Master Bait

Sep 14, 2011, 12:53:59 PM9/14/11
David Dalton wrote:

> One of my messages is that no someone can be both all
> powerful and perfectly loving. But I think that an
> all powerful someone can be somewhat loving.
>
> I define God as ALL (all/everything) since it is
> all powerful and since ALL(t) creates
> ALL(t + Delta t) so ALL is an ongoing creator and
> that ongoing creation is equivalent to evolution.
>
> I define LOVE as the someone or something that is not
> a someone that has the highest goodness norm as
> defined and measured by ALL (a norm is a length
> measure).

Well then. You simply don't understand Love, My son.

I, Master Bait -- The One Maitreya -- Am the Perfected Embodiment of Universal
and Cosmic Love.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 15, 2011, 12:58:49 AM9/15/11
> > > "Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
> >

> Don't forget the saints.
>
> AH

WHY??
St PETER, is the PATRON St of the "TRAVELERS", but the CHURCH ABANDONED HIM for
PAULINE CONVERSIONS, CHAOS, MURDER, and WARFARE!
EVEN STARTED giving "TICKETS TO HEAVEN" again a Few Years Back!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 15, 2011, 1:03:03 AM9/15/11

SNIP the HTML CROSS PSSTS

What if the Universe is simply the Ultimate Science Project of an ALL-
powerful being (Creator) -

WHAT if the "ALL POWERFUL" CREATOR is a LIE TO THE SHEEPLE!
What if the THOUGHT, said "I AM" and the ATOMIC REALITY BECAME!
"BANG"!
The Creator, was MOR, who went behind Gods/ZEUS' Back, to bring forth the Mountain, from the Ocean, the Mountain "RA", came forth from!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 15, 2011, 1:05:10 AM9/15/11

Master Bait wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>
> > One of my messages is that no someone can be both all
> > powerful and perfectly loving. But I think that an
> > all powerful someone can be somewhat loving.
> >
> > I define God as ALL (all/everything) since it is
> > all powerful and since ALL(t) creates
> > ALL(t + Delta t) so ALL is an ongoing creator and
> > that ongoing creation is equivalent to evolution.
> >
> > I define LOVE as the someone or something that is not
> > a someone that has the highest goodness norm as
> > defined and measured by ALL (a norm is a length
> > measure).
>
> Well then. You simply don't understand Love, My son.
>
> I, Master Bait -- The One Maitreya -

LIAR, it is "MY NAME" in the LEGENDS!
ELPH, called ME DAGDA, and had the ARIANHOD tell me My NAME!
I am the FISH, born of the RIVER!
My FAMILY NAME, is Carved in STONE <><

Astral Hereticus

Sep 16, 2011, 11:52:37 PM9/16/11
On Sep 15, 12:58 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
The Vatican has to make a buck somehow -- they are truly lost.

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 17, 2011, 12:45:52 AM9/17/11
Which is why the NEW POPE, swore to convert the BEAR to an ASS and use him as a Beast
of Burden for the Church!
Thing is the Pope, don't get PETER the ROMAN what so ever!
The BEAST is the FLAIL of GOD and REBELS at the WHIP!
The Wheel is Broken, no matter how hard you beat the Ox, the Wheel is Broken.
Beating the Beast to Force him to pull the Cart doesn't work, until everyone gets off
and FIXES THE WHEEL, then we can ALL get back to ENJOYING THE RIDE!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 17, 2011, 12:09:37 AM9/17/11
On Sep 15, 1:03 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
Exactly!

Creation was instantaneous and was then allowed to UNFOLD, or ITERATE,
according to the CODE and RULES to bring forth the miracles we partake
of daily.

Religions twist facts to control the SHEEPLE and to pad their own
wallets.

AH

Astral Hereticus

Sep 17, 2011, 1:04:55 AM9/17/11
On Sep 17, 12:45 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
WOW!, I have never heard it put this way.
Yes, we NEED a FIX.

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 17, 2011, 11:42:20 PM9/17/11
Only Hippy Doper Dumb Fucks, agree with ME!
PURITANS, can't handle, LOVE and PEACE!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 19, 2011, 12:32:38 AM9/19/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 17, 11:42 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

> I am confused by your logic, though I find your language amazing.
> Please explain.
>
> AH

I am being CHASED, by HACKERS, because "I" tell the TRUTH!
It, ABSOLUTELY", is "MY NAME" in the LEGENDS!
"I" am the "BEAST", the MOUNTAIN, THE, The DESCENDANT!
"I" am the 6, born of the House of the 6, Leaders of the Tribes of the 6!
Murkowski, called ME "un-American", STEVEN'S, Insulted "MY FAMILY stating "What do the People
Want, FRENCH LIBERTIES, Look what they did, they led to the Musliemization of EUROPE"!
My Family, started the French Indian Wars, stood on the BRIDGE against the KJV, did the SIG
HIEL to the CROWN, in the Courtyard starting the FRENCH REVOLUTION, forced Washington out of
Retirement to sign the "BILL OF RIGHTS", gave JACKSON, the Help of Napoleon, against the Brits
in Feathers, during the Battle of New Orleans, and "I" am UN-AMERICAN?
FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 19, 2011, 12:34:43 AM9/19/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 17, 11:42 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> I am confused by your logic, though I find your language amazing.
> Please explain.
>
> AH

FARWELL, and the ANGLO NATION, WITCH HUNTERS, insult those who FELLOWSHIP with "ME"!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 19, 2011, 11:27:02 PM9/19/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 19, 12:32 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> Dear FRIEND, I am unable to absorb this MUCH information, this quickly
> -- please give me TIME.
>
> There is MUCH I need to learn first.
>
> AH

You should get the Downloads ELPH, gives me!
I don't Hear "Voices", I "KNOW", GOD.
However my, understanding was assisted by doing my FAMILY TREE, and discovering NUM 13:16, AND the
"CURSE", they put on my Family!
We, are the "INSULT" of Man!
If there is an INSULT, Mankind Uses, it almost ALWAYS, relates to My Family!
We are "Shi'te", Born of Aeneas, Colts of the ASS, who had their Carts before the Horse, House of
the She Wolf, who raised the 2 Brothers!
ELPH, then Called me LOTUS, chose me DAGDA, told me to "CALL THE TRIBES", gave me Nemesis to Assist
me, had the Arianhod tell me "My NAME', and keeps warning me about things about to Happen, to give
Proof, it is Far more than ME, SPEAKING!
But I am just some Nut!
Ask any Weslyian Baptist HUNTER!
"KILL THE BEAST"!
REV 11:3, Deu 33:, something that Should Not, and Can Not, Be done!
Why would Dagda pour the Cauldron

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 19, 2011, 11:28:35 PM9/19/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 19, 12:34 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> Dear FRIEND, I am unable to absorb this MUCH information, this quickly
> -- please give me TIME.
>
> There is MUCH I need to learn first.
>
> AH

The Prey of DIANA, on the Run, doesn't have time to stand around waiting for em to Catch Up!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 20, 2011, 12:24:49 AM9/20/11

> You should get the Downloads ELPH, gives me!
> I don't Hear "Voices", I "KNOW", GOD.
> However my, understanding was assisted by doing my FAMILY TREE, and discovering NUM 13:16, AND the
> "CURSE", they put on my Family!
> We, are the "INSULT" of Man!
> If there is an INSULT, Mankind Uses, it almost ALWAYS, relates to My Family!
> We are "Shi'te", Born of Aeneas, Colts of the ASS, who had their Carts before the Horse, House of
> the She Wolf, who raised the 2 Brothers!
> ELPH, then Called me LOTUS, chose me DAGDA, told me to "CALL THE TRIBES", gave me Nemesis to Assist
> me, had the Arianhod tell me "My NAME', and keeps warning me about things about to Happen, to give
> Proof, it is Far more than ME, SPEAKING!
> But I am just some Nut!
> Ask any Weslyian Baptist HUNTER!
> "KILL THE BEAST"!
> REV 11:3, Deu 33:, something that Should Not, and Can Not, Be done!
> Why would Dagda pour the Cauldron

"And Moses continued to call Hoshea the son of Nun Jehoshua."
"And the two witnesses went up into the heavens after 1260 days."
"And his horns are the horns of a wild bull."

From: http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7671

"The devil was originally Lucifer or the light bearer (you brighter
stars yourselves will see immediately where I’m going with this),
which was the Hebrew “son of Dawn.” Of course “big daddy” in religions
of the area at least as Ancient as Judaism was the “bright father,”
Dyaus Pitar. Does this name sound familiar? How about Jupiter? Zeus?

Lucifer was originally God’s go-to guy but he made a mistake. In a
couple of myths (as both Prometheus and Satan) he made the mistake of
helping Man (once by giving him fire and the other time knowledge) and
in another myth he made the mistake of wondering what was so all fired
special about Man. So he was cast out by God (well, actually by
Michael, which begs the question was God just too busy that day or was
he perhaps actually not all that that powerful?).

Now our friend, someday to be known as Mephistopheles, (i.e., the
stinky one, which is a later name for the same old "fire and
brimstone" gods of the volcanoes such as Vulcan and Hephaestus) plays
an interesting role in the bible. Sometimes he actually works with God
in managing the nether world much like Hades. Other times he works
with God in helping to test the worthiness of God’s followers (as in
the story of Job). At other times he is actually one of the gods (as
in the early parts of Genesis). It amazes me how many who take the
bible literally tend to gloss over the passages that refer to
polytheism. Not to mention the fact that if Adam and Eve were the only
two humans at one time then as is often noted by fans at a midnight
screening of the RHPS, “incest is best.”

I tend to like Greek mythology where the gods are more interesting,
neither all good nor all bad but a mixture of both. It’s interesting
however to watch Judeo-Christian mythology go from polytheism to
monotheism and then step back to bithesism (god and assistant god or
Devil) then trithesim (both of the previous and the boy wonder too)
then tetratheism (adding in the spook) then just shooting off towards
the polytheism again with all of the saints and angels."

The Undry is BOTTOMLESS and cannot be poured.

Dear Dag Dia, please send me some tetratheism links -- Google has
nothing of note.

Regards,

AH

Astral Hereticus

Sep 20, 2011, 12:33:04 AM9/20/11

> The Prey of DIANA, on the Run, doesn't have time to stand around waiting for em to Catch Up!

The huntress might want to slow down and note that the one in her
sights is not prey but a potential ally -- even if he is a bit slow.

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 20, 2011, 12:49:03 AM9/20/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> > You should get the Downloads ELPH, gives me!
> > I don't Hear "Voices", I "KNOW", GOD.
> > However my, understanding was assisted by doing my FAMILY TREE, and discovering NUM 13:16, AND the
> > "CURSE", they put on my Family!
> > We, are the "INSULT" of Man!
> > If there is an INSULT, Mankind Uses, it almost ALWAYS, relates to My Family!
> > We are "Shi'te", Born of Aeneas, Colts of the ASS, who had their Carts before the Horse, House of
> > the She Wolf, who raised the 2 Brothers!
> > ELPH, then Called me LOTUS, chose me DAGDA, told me to "CALL THE TRIBES", gave me Nemesis to Assist
> > me, had the Arianhod tell me "My NAME', and keeps warning me about things about to Happen, to give
> > Proof, it is Far more than ME, SPEAKING!
> > But I am just some Nut!
> > Ask any Weslyian Baptist HUNTER!
> > "KILL THE BEAST"!
> > REV 11:3, Deu 33:, something that Should Not, and Can Not, Be done!
> > Why would Dagda pour the Cauldron
>
> "And Moses continued to call Hoshea the son of Nun Jehoshua."

Which is "MY FAMILY!
The "HOUSE OF THE GREEN BUDDHA", of "TARA"!

> "And the two witnesses went up into the heavens after 1260 days."
> "And his horns are the horns of a wild bull."

The Unicorn!

> "The devil was originally Lucifer or the light bearer (you brighter
> stars yourselves will see immediately where I’m going with this),
> which was the Hebrew “son of Dawn.” Of course “big daddy” in religions
> of the area at least as Ancient as Judaism was the “bright father,”
> Dyaus Pitar. Does this name sound familiar? How about Jupiter? Zeus?

ODIN, DAGDA, RA, LUGH. . . . .

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 20, 2011, 12:50:03 AM9/20/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

I understand that, just don't have time to "Sit and Wait", for KETCHUP!

Astral Hereticus

Sep 20, 2011, 1:15:32 AM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 12:50 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
But, patience is a VIRTUE, and our DUTY is to ENLIGHTEN each other --
does a father ignore his child's endless WHY's?

AH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 20, 2011, 10:51:42 PM9/20/11

Astral Hereticus wrote:

> On Sep 20, 12:50 am, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:

> > > The huntress might want to slow down and note that the one in her
> > > sights is not prey but a potential ally -- even if he is a bit slow.
> >
> > > AH
> >
> > I understand that, just don't have time to "Sit and Wait", for KETCHUP!
>
> But, patience is a VIRTUE,

NOT!!

> and our DUTY is to ENLIGHTEN each other --

YEP!
So "BELIEVE" what YOU, Want!
"I", AM, what "I" AM"!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 21, 2011, 1:06:35 AM9/21/11
MSG, and Pork, CLASH!
No One "I", know of puts Ketchup, on a Ham STEAK!