JOYnUS for Tribute to Dear One, Master Teacher Tonite 8:30pm ET

One Mind Foundation

May 17, 2008, 10:45:48 AM5/17/08

Saturday Evening May 17th
8:30pm ET

Saturday Eve at ACIM Gather for A Course In Miracles
on paltalk.com
see instructions for access at http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm

or Listen at www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

An Evening of Love and Appreciation
for The Master Teacher of A Course In Miracles

With Alden and Darla Hughes from Endeavor Academy
and Miracles Healing Center

Our beloved Teacher and friend, Dear One, left the body on May 13.
Many of you also know Dear One as a teacher of teachers and a beloved
friend.
We invite you to join us this evening in not just talking about Dear
One but BEING with him
in a brand new hologram of light that he continues to offer - even now
- to everyone.

As you well know, he has not 'gone anywhere!'
There has simply been a new offering made of pure, resurrecting light
and love.
Our personal, ongoing experience is expressed by Jesus so beautifully
with the words:
"I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you."

We will share Dear One's deep love for us all by offering his healing
voice and some of his favorite songs.
We love you and hope to see you there!

For information on our ongoing mission of extending A Course in
Miracles, see Endeavor Academy's website:
www.endeavoracademy.com or call 608-253-6898
.
For an experience of Dear One's teachings, see his videos at
www.themiraclesnetwork.com.

To learn about our healing ministry and Course In Miracles Retreats or
advent programs,
see The Miracles Healing Center website:
www.miracleshealingcenter.com and www.acimi.com.
The Miracles Healing Center also offers a prayer line 24 hours, 7 days
a week: 608-253-HEAL (4325)

Access Instructions: http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm

ON THE AIR NOW @ www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

ACIM Gather & The Peace of God / One Mind Foundation
www.OneMindFdn.org

OUR FULL APPRECIATION & GRATITUDE TO YOU ALWAYS!
For Access Instructions for ACIM Gather on paltalk.com
click here: http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm

The 2009 ACIM Conference in San Francisco
http://www.miracles-course.org/2009_conference.html

Message Board

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.

In Appreciation * Gratitude
LOV
dov
:-)
Only a purpose unifies, and those who share a purpose
have a mind as one. ACIM Text Chapter 23.IV.7.4

ACIM Gather / One Mind Foundation
www.ACIMGather.org / www.ONEMINDFdn.org

Holy Spirit's Interpretation of New Testament (NTI), click:
http://tinyurl.com/2kzhvb

The 2009 ACIM Conference in San Francisco
http://www.miracles-course.org/2009_conference.html

ON THE AIR NOW @ www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

Take Your Place Among The Teachers
http://www.acimgather.org/pognote.htm