Remember my "Parable of the Laptop Billionaire"?

zkra...@myrealbox.com

Oct 5, 2005, 3:51:08 AM10/5/05
I posted my "Parable of the Laptop Billionaire" to pagan, shaman, and
other spiritual (and gay) newsgroups on Mar. 5, 2005. One Google URL to
this article is:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.shamanism/browse_thread/thread/6c0e1e69da9cba4b/ec0da7bff5def0d8?lnk=st&q=(chief-thracian+OR+%7C+OR+chiefthracian+OR+krahlin)&rnum=34&hl=en#ec0da7bff5def0d8

This will verify the date. Likewise my weblog, which also includes a
cool illustration I cobbled out of two online pics:

http://www.tblog.com/templates/index.php?bid=ezekielk&static=412459

Well, yesterday, Oct. 3, the SF Chronicle's technology section
published a news article entitled: "MIT Team prepares $100 laptop for
children across Third World" (page F2). (I live in SF, and read the
local newspapers daily.)

Unfortunately, I can't find that particular article in their online
news archives, so I'll have to refer you to a couple of online sources:

Here's a $100 laptop for the 3rd World (Chicago Sun-Times - Sept. 29)
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-hund29.html

MIT's $100 Laptop for Kids in the Third World (Bostonist - Sept. 29)
http://www.bostonist.com/archives/2005/09/29/mits_100_laptop_for_kids_in_the_third_world.php

The second reference (Bostonist) includes an illustration similar to
mine...that is why you should view my Laptop Billionaire tale on my
weblog: to compare their image with mine. Theirs shows a laptop with
Third-World children's hands reaching out in the screen. Mine shows a
Third-World child's face holding up a scratch board with binary
numerals.

This is no coincidence: I am a prophet, whose angels have assured me
some years back that my prophecies would be increasingly affirmed and
proven to a larger and larger audience across the world. (After many
years experience all this in private: a most frustrating experience,
however wondrous...just goes with the turf of being a queer shaman).

Thus, I bring attention to this latest revelation. Certainly good news
for gay people, and all other persecuted souls...and pagans, for that
is the tradition which I follow most reverently.

Sinqueerly,

Zeke Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)
http://www.gay-bible.org

Saint

Oct 5, 2005, 7:04:06 PM10/5/05
Zeke,

Most anyone can listen to God and their Angels and get this type of
information. I get it all the time but yet do not call myself a
prophet. Actually a prophet is a certified or annointed principal of
some Organized Religion. Not simply a person who wanders aroud with
things to say about religion or God. Because face it, we all do that. I
am not discrediting your ability to get this information or to speak
with God. I just like people to remember that in true Spiritual
Teaching each one of us can be a prophet or a visionary and that these
services are to be rendered to our community with grace and humility
understanding it is God doing the work, not us. We need not be
"extra-special" prophets or visionaries. We only need to be our best
selves.

But thanks for the prophecies. Sounds interesting. I will be interested
to see what happens to a world where all are able to be a part of the
internet. Of course Bill Gates and others are selling the software for
these laptops and they are injecting internal censorship modes into
them! Not a good thing! The Chinese will not allow their computers to
search for words like Democracy or Freedom, etc. So the third worlders
are still in a world of hurt. I'd much rather they had food, as you
cannot eat computers. I'd love to hear a prophecy of when this might
come to an end.

Sincerely,

Saint

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 6, 2005, 1:03:44 AM10/6/05
Saint wrote:

> Most anyone can listen to God and their Angels and get
> this type of information.

They can, but they don't. I can...and some others, but we are rare.

> I get it all the time but yet do not call myself a
> prophet.

Liar.

> Actually a prophet is a certified or annointed principal of
> some Organized Religion.

That is not a good definition. Some of us are destined to "go solo",
along with experiencing a difficult path of rejection and ridicule. And
those kind are the BEST shamans/visionaries/prophets/channels.

> Not simply a person who wanders aroud with
> things to say about religion or God.

Ah, but I wander around in order to observe...while most everyone else
runs around with blinders.

> I just like people to remember that in true Spiritual
> Teaching each one of us can be a prophet or a visionary
> and that these services are to be rendered to our
> community with grace and humility understanding it is
> God doing the work, not us.

Aren't you a stuffed shirt! Putting me on the defense with your smug,
self-serving mandates about what or who a real teacher is. Implying I
don't already have humility and grace about me. You totally ignore a
more important aspect of a true shaman: robust sense of humor.

No doubt you spent your childhood ripping wings off butterflies and
burning ants.

> We need not be "extra-special" prophets or
> visionaries. We only need to be our best
> selves.

Semantic babble. If someone has a great gift, then he deserves his day
in the limelight. It is dipwads like yourself, that give me a
superiority complex!

> But thanks for the prophecies. Sounds interesting. I
> will be interested to see what happens to a world where
> all are able to be a part of the internet.

The Internet is the human race's first step into evolving the
noosphere. It mimics telepathy. As in heaven, so on earth.

> Of course Bill Gates and others are selling the software
> for these laptops and they are injecting internal
> censorship modes into them!

Yes, well I accept the challenge, and stand up to it. I've already
taught my queer brothers and sister how to use these same tools of
subliminal influence and meme dispersal, to turn the tide in our favor
(for gay liberation).

You know very little about me, and have already devalued my ideas and
teachings...thus turning away more than would otherwise be, instead of
sharing my ideas that you find helpful.

> Not a good thing! The Chinese will not allow their
> computers to search for words like Democracy or
> Freedom, etc. So the third worlders
> are still in a world of hurt.

Oh blah blah blah. You're a simple dimwit; you'll never grasp the
brilliance of distributing laptops across the world, to all the poor.
Your loss.

> I'd much rather they had food, as you
> cannot eat computers.

The third world so networked, can hack systems that will then bring
them the funds and other resources, which will bring them plenty of
food and other good things.

> I'd love to hear a prophecy of when this might
> come to an end.

2-1/2 years from now, approximately. Once people finally realize how
vital gay freedom is to bringing about world peace and happiness.

> Sincerely,

which you are not.

> Saint

which you are not.

I assure you: much great and joyful wisdom can be found on my website,
gay-bible.org. Your problem if you don't bother to study my words. You
are quite rude to suggest I don't claim that all my gifts come from our
creator.

One thing you'll never find me guilty of is false humility.

Sinqeerly,

Zeke Krahlin
Jehovah's Queer Witness

--
Tops are from Venus,
Bottoms are from Mars.

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 6, 2005, 3:24:04 PM10/6/05
Saint wrote:
> Actually a prophet is a certified or annointed principal of
> some Organized Religion. Not simply a person who wanders

A false prophet perhaps...but certainly no true prophet would allow
himself (or herself) to be own by a hierarchical bureacracy, whether
religious or corporate. Here is my electronic Random House dictionary's
description of "prophet":

¦proph·et (prof_it) n.
¦ 1. a person who speaks for God or a deity, or by divine
inspiration.
¦ 2. (in the Old Testament).
¦ a. a person chosen to speak for God and to guide the people
of
¦ Israel.
¦ b. (often cap.) one of the Major or Minor Prophets.
¦ 3. one of a class of persons in the early Christian church
¦ recognized as inspired to utter special revelations and
¦ predictions. 1 Cor. 12: 28.
¦ 4. <the Prophet> Muhammad, the founder of Islam.
¦ 5. a person regarded as, or claiming to be, an inspired teacher
or
¦ leader.

I claim strongest resemblance to definition #5, second strongest to #1.

> The Chinese will not allow their computers to
> search for words like Democracy or Freedom, etc.

The Chinese have no word for "crisis". The closest word they have for
this translates into English as "opportunity". So this censorship is
simply a challenge, an opportunity, to get around these imposed
restrictions. And that's exactly the spiritual battle going on these
days. And those who struggle to superceded gov't limitations are the
winners, for their minds are sharpened, soulds are quickened, and (the
best thing of all to come out of this) have liberated many others along
the way.

China is destined to save the world when it comes to the energy crises
about to erupt across the globe. Don't understand what I'm talking
about? Then check this news article:

"Let a Thousand Reactors Bloom (Explosive growth has made the People's
Republic of China the most power-hungry nation on earth. Get ready for
the mass-produced, meltdown-proof future of nuclear energy.)"
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.09/china.html

> So the third worlders are still in a world of hurt.

Not really. But that's just one of the secrets hidden from those not in
the know. All these apparant tragedies and crises are smoke and
mirrors...illusions.

> I'd much rather they had food, as you cannot eat computers.

If you can become a clever-enough hacker, you can manipulate databases
to redirect food and other resources wherever YOU choose. So give the
third world children laptops will enable to receive a lot MORE than
just food.

> I'd love to hear a prophecy of when this might
> come to an end.

It's already ended...thanks to the great ideas that have flowed through
my keyboard. It is only those who remain clueless like yourself, that
have yet to wake up. And when will that be?

When you fully wean yourself off the addiction to visions of horror and
other nihilistic worst-case scenarious.

Fear of death makes people do strange things. Likewise, fear of
homosexuality.

Did you know that for a planet to evolve to the point where its
denizens are free to travel through outer space, sentient beings are
first required to become 100% homosexualized? No more untoward,
reckless breeding on THIS planet, very soon!

In fact, all the background nuclear radioactivity being spread across
the globe from scurrilous corporations distributing this radioactive
waste via fire alarms, toasters, and airborne dust...will make us ALL
sterile.

And from now on, all human propagation will have to be accomplish
synthetically. Thank goddess I was weaned on a bottle, not some
hideous, fleshy bulbous teat appended to one's chest like a cancer gone
out of control!

Would such sterilization be tragedy or opportunity? If you do not
practice wilfull nihilism, of course you'll side with the latter!

If you still don't grasp my type of ideology (one of ultimate optimism
on every level), then hop on over to my website, and read this:

NeoChristianity: A Gay Religion
http://www.gay-bible.org/write/4_neochrist.htm

I'll soon change the name from NeoChristianity to NeoPositivity, BTW.
'Cause it's a belief system that is essentially Pagan and non-Western
in thought...sprouting as it has from studying the tenets of Buddha.

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 6, 2005, 3:36:21 PM10/6/05
Where I said: "sprouting as it has from studying the tenets of Buddha."

And which tenet did I have in mind, when I wrote that?

"We have no enemies, only teachers."

So there.

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 6, 2005, 3:59:15 PM10/6/05
Saint wrote:
> Of course Bill Gates and others are selling the software
> for these laptops

Ooops, you're wrong again! These $100 laptops will run on Linux
operating systems: they very quintessential core of the PC
counterculture. (Though some would argue it's BSD. Did you know I
founded a hacker's group open to all, in 2001? It's called BUUG
[Berkeley Unix Users Group], and you can view our website here):

http://www.buug.org

Your problem is (obviously) addiction to nihilistic thought patters.
Which usually includes belief in a benevolent God who for some
mysterious reason permits atrocities to occur to the most innocent.

Buddha calls that "wrong thinking".

IOW, you need an attitude adjustment.

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 6, 2005, 3:59:31 PM10/6/05
Saint wrote:
> Of course Bill Gates and others are selling the software
> for these laptops

Ooops, you're wrong again! These $100 laptops will run on Linux

operating systems: they very quintessential core of the PC
counterculture. (Though some would argue it's BSD. Did you know I
founded a hacker's group open to all, in 2001? It's called BUUG
[Berkeley Unix Users Group], and you can view our website here):

http://www.buug.org

Your problem is (obviously) addiction to nihilistic thought patterns.

Saint

Oct 6, 2005, 9:25:15 PM10/6/05
chief_t...@bluebottle.com wrote:
> Saint wrote:
>
> > Most anyone can listen to God and their Angels and get
> > this type of information.
>
> They can, but they don't. I can...and some others, but we are rare.

Not really.

> > I get it all the time but yet do not call myself a
> > prophet.
>
> Liar.

Not really. I've called myself a prophet joking around but that is it.

> > Actually a prophet is a certified or annointed principal of
> > some Organized Religion.
>
> That is not a good definition. Some of us are destined to "go solo",

"Your Destiny" is something which is subjective. Therefore it cannot be
part of the definition of a prophet.

> along with experiencing a difficult path of rejection and ridicule. And
> those kind are the BEST shamans/visionaries/prophets/channels.

So what you do is reject and ridicule me by calling me a liar, even
though I just passed some divine information to you. Therefore I must
be a prophet by your definition.
Thanks.

> > Not simply a person who wanders aroud with
> > things to say about religion or God.
>
> Ah, but I wander around in order to observe...while most everyone else
> runs around with blinders.

Again that is your personal POV. Saying people live with blinders is
fine. What are they blind to? Your doctrines or ideas or information,
or mine or everyone's? Some people are cautious. Everyone should be
cautious when hearing from a "prophet" who has no religion behind him
and who has yet to prove anything significant has come to pass from God
towards a group of people or specific individuals. Most "prophets" from
any other religions which are not Judeo-Christian are considered
witches, shamans or worse. So are you a prophet of Neo-Paganism or
what? And if you are, wouldn't you think that nearly everyone would
remain quite cautious when listening to you?

> > I just like people to remember that in true Spiritual
> > Teaching each one of us can be a prophet or a visionary
> > and that these services are to be rendered to our
> > community with grace and humility understanding it is
> > God doing the work, not us.
>
> Aren't you a stuffed shirt!

Am I? because I give the glory to God instead of myself or you?
Interesting.

> Putting me on the defense with your smug,
> self-serving mandates about what or who a real teacher is.

I was not being smug. I was being very open and honest.

> Implying I
> don't already have humility and grace about me.

I did not say or imply that. I was telling you and others that the mark
of a prophet is how they humble themselves before God. If people do not
see that, they may become extra cautious.

> You totally ignore a
> more important aspect of a true shaman: robust sense of humor.

If what you are telling us about the Laptop Billionaire is "humor" then
it is not a prophecy. I don't see how calling people liars is humorous
either. So at what point were you attempting humor?

> No doubt you spent your childhood ripping wings off butterflies and
> burning ants.

I burned a few ants in my day. I even made them go into hot asphalt tar
pits on hot summer days. And I pulled wings off of butterflies and
beetles and flys. I collected them in jars as well. Most children do
these things. They are not inexcusable crimes. I never hurt or abused a
person. I was not very well taken care of as a child, so I had to learn
what it meant to feel what others feel. It took me awhile tounderstand
what I had put those poor creatures through. I served my karmic debt in
this life already. Then I ceased those torments. At least I am honest
about my past. Are you saying you were the perfect child?

> > We need not be "extra-special" prophets or
> > visionaries. We only need to be our best
> > selves.
>
> Semantic babble.

Apparently you have little gift for getting into a spiritual
discussion. You just want to be noted as a prophet. Duly noted. However
I remain, and caution others to remain, cautious of your information.
You have thrice tried to humiliate me here. When all I did was pass on
some information about what is known about prophets in spiritual
circles. I do not "babble." A man who goes around calling himself a
prophet, having not been annointed or designated or recognized as such
by any other authority is indeed going to have a hard time and will be
rejected and his information refused. So it goes.

> If someone has a great gift, then he deserves his day
> in the limelight. It is dipwads like yourself, that give me a
> superiority complex!

Apparently your penchant for being superior comes completely from an
ego which cannot make light of himself. Be as complexly superior as you
like to think. However what you think is not necessarily correct, or
even healthy.

> > But thanks for the prophecies. Sounds interesting. I
> > will be interested to see what happens to a world where
> > all are able to be a part of the internet.
>
> The Internet is the human race's first step into evolving the
> noosphere. It mimics telepathy. As in heaven, so on earth.

So, you have an actual comment without criticism attached. That is
interesting too. Evolution does usually take millions of years though.
I hope it doesn't take that long.

> Yes, well I accept the challenge, and stand up to it. I've already
> taught my queer brothers and sister how to use these same tools of
> subliminal influence and meme dispersal, to turn the tide in our favor
> (for gay liberation).

Fighting fire with fire sometimes works. However since I do know you
and your "work" in the areas of Gay Rights, I best just stop here and
let you be on your way to whatever Pie in the Sky you think there is
for you, your brothers and sister.

Salute,

Saint

Saint

Oct 6, 2005, 9:35:17 PM10/6/05
The Third World dictatorship will not allow their people to have items
like laptops that they have no control over. Also the laptops will be
virtually useless as most third world countries do not have satellite
link up or infrared equipment, let alone phone and electrical lines to
the majority of their populace (hence the term "third world.") Also
they will not allow foreigners into their countries to "train" their
children in how to subvert their own govts. and the children will not
be educated enough to learn Linux without training. So I think this is
all very pie in the sky. And I still say, you cannot eat computer chips
and milk. So how about God just does us all a favor through Chief
Thracian and tell us how to get some food and clothing and basic
education to these starving masses of crying humanity? Instead of
crowing about himself, Thracian should be showing some leadership
capabilities. So far I see nothing but harassment and smug retorts.
We'll keep a global watch and see how far Thracian gets.

And so it goes....

Saint

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 7, 2005, 1:17:25 AM10/7/05
Saint wrote:
> The Third World dictatorship will not allow their people
> to have items like laptops that they have no control over.

Your faith in Nihilistic Outcomes and Dictatorial Supremacy puts me in
awe! Are you an active member of "The First Church of the Worst-Case
Scenerio"?

The good folks over at MIT are far smarter than you, fool! Don't you
think they already figured a way AROUND that, before going further with
the actual DESIGN? Being scientists among some of the very best, you
know they don't base their aspirations simply on FAITH but on the
Mathematics of Predictability. Ergo, they must've garnered up ample
PROOF of the likely success of their project, before focusing on the
architecture and design of the laptop itself.

And THAT ain't rocket science: it's standard logic: HORSE SENSE. A tool
of the mind which you seem to lack.

But it is most WISE and COMPASSIONATE that these Devotees of Science
are also Disciples of Faith and Compassion. This is the remarkable
spiritual engine that is the REAL fuel behind their inspiration. Deep,
longterm study of Quantum Physics has finally opened the door to the
Universe of the Imagination: God's Wondrous Mind! Some scientist have
become real angels, and thus generate waves of OPTIMISM and CHEER
throughout their circle of colleagues.

> And I still say, you cannot eat computer chips
> and milk.

You can't think out of the box. You do not have the mind of a hacker.
You are what some call "sheeple".

> So how about God just does us all a favor through
> Chief Thracian and tell us how to get some food and
> clothing and basic education to these starving masses
> of crying humanity?

I already did...in my many newsgroup dialogues since 1997. And I've
kept a running archive of all my Usenet participation here:

http://www.gay-bible.org/usenet

> Instead of crowing about himself, Thracian should be
> showing some leadership capabilities.

I have a moral obligation to bring the world's attention to my
spiritual gifts, until the time more start listening. To do anything
less in exchange for the many great gifts God has bestowed upon this
lone soul, is to insult my creator.

Yet you twist my honest excitement over my prophecy come true, into the
equivalent of a carnie barker. You are the debased soul who is present,
not me!

> So far I see nothing but harassment and smug retorts.

Well, you don't see very far, now do you? Probably not beyond this tiny
little thread.

I've been stunning, shocking, titillating and inspiring MILLIONS around
the globe, since my arrival on the Internet in 1997. Just because you
know nothing of me, is no excuse to poop in my path, barbarian!

> We'll keep a global watch and see how far Thracian gets.

Oh I see. As if people who really COUNT haven't been doing so for some
time, now. Clueless is as clueless does!

Familiarization with my ideas begins at gay-bible.org. And if you don't
go through that step--"Krahlinology 101"--you will NEVER be able to
debate with me any more than an infant could debate with Einstein.

You are possessed of nihilistic thought-demons, and so closely identify
with some of the most powerful, you can't separate who you are from
these malicious psychic clouds.

Like shit attracts flies.

> And so it goes....

way way over your squamous cranium.

BTW: Nope, I never DID pluck an insect's wings, legs, antennea, or what
have you. Or burn ants or any other.

And you clearly mistake "maliciousness" for "caution". You therefore
lack the faculty of discernment, and thus could NEVER distinguish
between a good wizard (or shaman), and a bad one.

I know myself. I am Physician. And for that I get persecuted? Feh!

--
Vote for Zeke in two-double-oh-eight,
Or right-wing goons will seal your fate!

Saint

Oct 7, 2005, 7:33:02 PM10/7/05

chief_t...@bluebottle.com wrote:
> Saint wrote:
> > The Third World dictatorship will not allow their people
> > to have items like laptops that they have no control over.
>
> Your faith in Nihilistic Outcomes and Dictatorial Supremacy puts me in
> awe! Are you an active member of "The First Church of the Worst-Case
> Scenerio"?

And your pie-in-the-sky outlook for the wonders of the laptop in the
hands of thirdworld children awes and astounds me. In my world, one
hopes for the best but expects the worst. I am a pragmatist. But if you
want to spend your time and effort on what you consider to be a noble
and enobling cause. By all means! We need more of that. Too bad you
cannot be as noble as the cause is. Nor enobled by it.

> The good folks over at MIT are far smarter than you, fool!

I would not doubt that they are "smarter" as far as being engineers
goes. Do they have higher IQ's? Some may and some may not. Are they
adept at art and literature as I am? Probably not. But I know this.
They would not greet me as "fool." Even if they thought I was a dunce.
I've met a lot of folks, from JPL, CAL TECH, MIT and Harvard. Not one
of them have called me a fool yet.

> Don't you
> think they already figured a way AROUND that, before going further with
> the actual DESIGN?

How does one figure a way around passing out free laptops to children
in countries ruled by warlords, dictators and drug lords? Science has
little to do with the political climes. And believe me, those laptops
will be scooped up if they prove useful, by insurgents, communists, and
other criminals. You really think someone is going to be there to
moderate the outcomes of all these scenarios?

> Being scientists among some of the very best, you
> know they don't base their aspirations simply on FAITH but on the
> Mathematics of Predictability. Ergo, they must've garnered up ample
> PROOF of the likely success of their project, before focusing on the
> architecture and design of the laptop itself.

Unfortuantely scientists often forget to put human foibles into their
equations.

> And THAT ain't rocket science: it's standard logic: HORSE SENSE. A tool
> of the mind which you seem to lack.

Well you make a lot of nasty remarks, but you haven't told me what this
wonderful new way is of getting around several varying and volitile
political climes and the fact that the thirdworld has little or no
access to the same sort of WALL OUTLETS that you do, being a pompous
westerner.

> But it is most WISE and COMPASSIONATE that these Devotees of Science
> are also Disciples of Faith and Compassion. This is the remarkable
> spiritual engine that is the REAL fuel behind their inspiration. Deep,
> longterm study of Quantum Physics has finally opened the door to the
> Universe of the Imagination: God's Wondrous Mind! Some scientist have
> become real angels, and thus generate waves of OPTIMISM and CHEER
> throughout their circle of colleagues.

That's wonderful. When they can do it with starving, illiterate people,
I'll be very impressed.

> > And I still say, you cannot eat computer chips
> > and milk.
>
> You can't think out of the box. You do not have the mind of a hacker.
> You are what some call "sheeple".

Whatever. It's easy to call people names. We'll just wait and see what
history says about your scientist's little project. Again I will be
interested. However NONE of this makes you a prophet. Nor does their
work make tham any more an angel than I am.

> > So how about God just does us all a favor through
> > Chief Thracian and tell us how to get some food and
> > clothing and basic education to these starving masses
> > of crying humanity?
>
> I already did...in my many newsgroup dialogues since 1997. And I've
> kept a running archive of all my Usenet participation here:
>
> http://www.gay-bible.org/usenet

I've been to your site. I find it rather overbearing and misleading.

> > Instead of crowing about himself, Thracian should be
> > showing some leadership capabilities.
>
> I have a moral obligation to bring the world's attention to my
> spiritual gifts,

No, you don't. God will do that. And we are not all sure you have the
spiritual talents you crow about. As far as I can see you still bear a
lot of meanness and hatred towards anyone who questions your proposals
and posts. If you have no patience, how then can you be a saint? If you
cannot take yourself lightly, how then can you be an angel? After all I
am not querying you with obnoxious, stupid questions. I have questions
which are rational and reasonable. You have not answered one. You have
stated I am a fool who does not know that some scientists at MIT have
found an (undescribed way) around the political and utilitarian trials
and tribulations of such a project. So good. We all know you think I am
a fool. Now, how many think YOU are a fool, Thracian? Do you listen to
them? No? Then why should I listen to you? You have PROVEN NOTHING and
still refuse to answer direct quesions. You want people to go to your
site. That means you do not want to trouble yourself with answering
things directly.

> until the time more start listening. To do anything
> less in exchange for the many great gifts God has bestowed upon this
> lone soul, is to insult my creator.

Like I said, whatever. As far as I can see your "gifts" are subjective.

> Yet you twist my honest excitement over my prophecy come true, into the
> equivalent of a carnie barker.

Read your post, that is exactly how you sound. Interesting that YOU
came up with the comparison. Not me.

> You are the debased soul who is present,
> not me!

Ah, I see, now I am a "debased soul." Keep talking and making with the
compliments. I am sure you will make a friend out of me yet! LOL!

> > So far I see nothing but harassment and smug retorts.
>
> Well, you don't see very far, now do you? Probably not beyond this tiny
> little thread.

I don't see ANYTHING yet from YOU except continued smug retorts (like
the above) and harassment, like the fool and debased soul comments. So
no. I am not seeing anything else of you and your progress towards
proving yourself a prophet outside this tiny little thread. I take it
you are the KING SALMON of whatever original NG you post from. But
here, you are a mere minnow.

> I've been stunning, shocking, titillating and inspiring MILLIONS around
> the globe, since my arrival on the Internet in 1997.

Wow, not much in the way of ego here! Your humility is inspiring!

> Just because you
> know nothing of me, is no excuse to poop in my path, barbarian!

So, now I am a "pooping barbarian." Well, I could gut you from belly to
brisket it I WAS a barbarian. But last post I was a "Stuffed Shirt." So
please, make up your mind...By the way, do you have any Grey Poupon?

> > We'll keep a global watch and see how far Thracian gets.
>
> Oh I see. As if people who really COUNT haven't been doing so for some
> time, now. Clueless is as clueless does!

I have not seen one post on any of these threads of yours from ANYONE
supporting your ideas. You might want to include one or two. Just for
the marketing applications.

> Familiarization with my ideas begins at gay-bible.org. And if you don't
> go through that step--"Krahlinology 101"--you will NEVER be able to
> debate with me any more than an infant could debate with Einstein.

Ah, there's that familiar lack of ego again! Fresh as a summer breeze!
You compare yourself with Einstein. but you talk like Goebbels.

> You are possessed of nihilistic thought-demons,

Yada yada yada...whatever. Make a valid point, will you? Anyone can
rant like you do and make himself important in his own eyes on one of
these NGs.

> and so closely identify
> with some of the most powerful, you can't separate who you are from
> these malicious psychic clouds.

Right, other psychopaths say the same thing about me. You are all so
very observant of everyone else but yourselves. Funny how you can all
see everyone else's demons but neglect your own.

> Like shit attracts flies.

How very attractive of you to say that Thracian. Has anyone not told
you yet that you are a pompous, vain egotistical idiot and that your
ideas are slop? No? Well consider me the first then. I'm sure more of
those flies will gather around your shitpile.

> way way over your squamous cranium.

I have no reptilian scales on my cranium, dumbass. But you, like a
reptile, do figuratively speak with a forked tongue.

> BTW: Nope, I never DID pluck an insect's wings, legs, antennea, or what
> have you. Or burn ants or any other.

No? But you did other things, Thracian, for which you are indebted to
the Creator with some karmic baggage. Do not try to place yourself
above others to shit on them. Because there is always someone higher
than you ready to take a dump on your scaberous, lice infested cranium.
Do you like this kind of talk? I can do it all day. As long as you so
urgently want to be my bitch. Here's your doggy-collar, you can wear it
like a choke-chain.

> And you clearly mistake "maliciousness" for "caution".

Ridiculous. People are not malicious towards those who have done
nothing but tell the world they are some kind of Prophet. It is when
the prophet makes the mistake of calling people "sheeple" and fools and
debased spirits and all manner of MALICIOUS things that maliciousness
is then guided like a missile towards your degraded and debauched
personage, Marquis.

> You therefore
> lack the faculty of discernment,

I would stop talking about yourself like that if I were you. It's bad
for the self-esteem.

> and thus could NEVER distinguish
> between a good wizard (or shaman), and a bad one.

Are you a wizard a shaman or a prophet? Or all of these things! Wow,
what BIG ASS-PIRATIONS you have, Grandma!

> I know myself. I am Physician. And for that I get persecuted? Feh!

You are not a physician. You are an asshole with a lot of pretentious
rhetoric. Go fuck thyself. Doktor Thracian.

Saint

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 8, 2005, 5:06:51 PM10/8/05
Satan wrote:
> And your pie-in-the-sky outlook for the wonders
> of the laptop in the hands of thirdworld children
> awes and astounds me.

See...you keep missing the mark. That's because you really haven't read
the MIT laptop article, or anything else that would give you a broader
perspective. It is not my admiration of laptop technology, but my faith
in these _children_ which is the heart of my inspiration.

I write a tale (and post it to many newsgroups) in March 2005...about a
multi-billionaire who distributes a free laptop to every destitute
child in the world. Then a few months later, on the other side of the
continent, some M.I.T. folks decide to create a project that hopes to
do just that!

This is more like "pie-chart-in-the-sky".

> In my world, one hopes for the best but expects
> the worst.

What do you mean by "worst"? How bad do you allow yourself to think how
things _might_ get? Doesn't that sort of nihilistic thinking throw a
major monkey's wrench into using your thought process to come up with
happy and (dignified) outcomeses?

You believe that preparing for worst-case scenarios is good and wise.
But I say such thinking puts an effective BLOCK in the way of evolving
out of a vicious reality.

> I am a pragmatist.

No. You are a satanist of the worst sort. You're constantly projecting
worst-case scenerios towards anyone else who even approaches you.

_I_ am the pragmatic one: realizing it's just common sense that
goodness prevails over badness. ALWAYS. Any such other interpretation
is what Buddha calls "wrong thinking".

YOUR problem is you define "prophet" within a patriarchal,
organizational and hierarchical mindset. Even so, weren't some of the
prophets from the Old Testament, challengers of the status
quo...exposing the prophets of religion for charlatans?

I define prophets as shamans...gifted people who bring the spirit world
to their minds and hearts. I am a trickster shaman: one with a sense of
humor. Such humorous deities don't seem to exist in your patriarchal
JudeoChristoMuslim worldview!

And such shamans often rise up among the huddled masses, w/o a license,
book, certificate or cult of admirers to bolster him up before the
worried world.

> But if you want to spend your time and effort on what
> you consider to be a noble and enobling cause. By all
> means!

Precisely my mission.

> We need more of that.

Too true. Yet when we attempt to speak out, idiots like you try to
shout us down and silence us. Even kill us! But I know a secret you
don't:

You know the phrase "kill the messenger"? Reminds me of a Zen saying:
"If you see the Buddha coming up the road, kill him!"

Now why do you think they'd say such things? Because in the "old" days
(pre-Xian), if one claims to be a spiritual teacher, villagers will
then attempt to villify kill him. A true messenger can never be
killed...hence the miraculous protection afforded him while sticks and
stones reign down on him, yet not one even touches a single hair on his
chosen body.

Having passed this test (if he did), the tribe then anoints him in his
sacred role as Chief or Assistant Shaman.

> Too bad you cannot be as noble as the cause is.
> Nor enobled by it.

Yet I have more nobility in the nail of my little finger, then you
possess in your entire spirit! Go figure.

> I would not doubt that they are "smarter" as far as
> being engineers goes. Do they have higher IQ's? Some
> may and some may not. Are they adept at art and
> literature as I am? Probably not. But I know this.

Many of them ARE Rennaissance men (and women)...so yes, they DO possess
sharp faculties for liberal arts as well as for science. Yes, some
M.I.T. students and faculty are absolutely wonderful in this way.

Why on earth do you think Cambridge is nicknamed the East Coast
Berkeley? For their world views of liberalism and compassion, of
course! And M.I.T. plays no small part in this.

> They would not greet me as "fool." Even if they
> thought I was a dunce.

Not to your face. They have a lot of class.

> I've met a lot of folks, from JPL, CAL TECH, MIT and
> Harvard. Not one of them have called me a fool yet.

I rest my case. :D

> How does one figure a way around passing out free
> laptops to children in countries ruled by warlords,
> dictators and drug lords?

Get together a bunch of students, masters and teachers of political
science, social engineering, anthropology...and physicists and
philosophers. All dedicated to (and inpired by) a wondrous idea.
M.I.T.'s the perfect place for such a gathering!

> Science has little to do with the political climes.

You're kidding! These days, politics and science are intimately woven
together!

> You really think someone is going to be there to
> moderate the outcomes of all these scenarios?

Yes. Angels.

> Unfortuantely scientists often forget to put human
> foibles into their equations.

I'll ignore your Hollywood stereotype of scienctists, and say this:

I'm not talking about 2-bit researchers and their followers. I'm
talking about truly _dedicated_ people, some of whom are gifted in the
hard sciences. There ARE some of these people hanging about, you know.
But your cycnicism and (even worse) fatal attraction to nihilistic
realities, are the blinders that prevent you from hearing the truths
being born through my keyboard.

Just because you haven't heard of something, doesn't mean it doesn't
exist! No doubt it's never occurred to you that perhaps SOME scientists
have secret plans to help make this a better world. Secret because
they'd be killed off if they let the wrong person know!

I believe some are dedicated to inventing safe recreational drugs, and
are now piggybacking them in the drug rings, unbeknownst to dealers and
users alike. That users may recover their health and become free of any
addiction while they continue to mainline what seems to be their usual
fix, but isn't.

> Well you make a lot of nasty remarks,

I make a "lot" of nasty remarks? When have I ever done this? Is calling
you a "fool", nasty? Is appearing to be nasty even pertinent to one's
spiritual level? Why, even angels wear devil masks for many of their
missions!

> but you haven't told me what this wonderful new
> way is of getting around several varying and volitile
> political climes and the fact that the thirdworld has
> little or no access to the same sort of WALL OUTLETS
> that you do, being a pompous westerner.

See? You haven't even bothered to read the two articles I linked you
to, in my seminal article. If you did bother, you'd discover that the
laptops have their own wind-up generators. Right now, 1 min. of windup
gives you 10 of operation...and that's just M.I.T.'s first round! I'm
sure they'll get it to a whole hour, in a few months from now.

Of course, since you lack the SMARTS of M.I.T. folks, it wouldn't occur
to you that they already thought that one through...early, early on.

> I've been to your site. I find it rather overbearing
> and misleading.

Oh? How so?

Let me also ask: Do you yourself believe that winning gay rights is
crucial to establishing a world of peace and harmony? Or do you see it
as less relevant in the scheme of things (less relevant than, say,
global warming and ethnic cleansing.)?

Do you even give THOUGHT to gay rights, when you think about civil
rights?

> No, you don't. God will do that.

Bullshit. Sometimes God REQUIRES that a person blow the whistle withOUT
His participation or obvious support. And THAT is exactly my
situation...which certainly no STRANGER (like yourself) could ever
persuade me otherwise. Classic example:

Joan of Arc.

> And we are not all sure you have the
> spiritual talents you crow about.

Then again, you're not even sure your parents are your REAL parents.

> As far as I can see you still bear a lot of meanness
> and hatred towards anyone who questions your proposals
> and posts.

Partly true. Those who MALICIOUSLY oppose my ideas are the ones who
deserve my outrage. Mostly closet bisexuals passing for hetero while
exascerbating anti-gay dogma.

Anyone else who critiques me, I have no problem.

> If you have no patience, how then can you be

> a Satan?

I am a VERY patient man. Even so, patience is not a requirement for
Satan-hood. It's just a stereotype.

> If you cannot take yourself lightly, how then can you be
> an angel?

Ahh, but I do. Many people thank me for all the laughs they get from
visiting my website. YOU are the one who lacks a sense of humor.

> After all I am not querying you with obnoxious,
> stupid questions.

I beg to differ.

> I have questions which are rational and reasonable.

Only in a patriarchical world. To non-patriarchs like myself, they come
off as vulgar, threatening, and utterly nihilistic. Like a 16th-century
European explorer spewing "Manifest Destiny" to justify the pillaging,
rape and destruction of native people.

> You have not answered one.

I've responded to them ALL. You just can't count.

> Now, how many think YOU are a fool, Thracian?

You're a mundane fool, I'm a divine fool. Big, big difference. Besides,
quality wins out over quantity any time.

> Do you listen to them? No?

Wrong again. I DO listen to them; I listen to everybody. For my
smusement, at least.

> Then why should I listen to you?

Because I'm one of the most important voices on this planet by now. My
words can heal and make other lives much better off. But I guess my
reasons aren't good enough for the patriarchal-elitist likes of you,
eh?

> You want people to go to your site. That means you do
> not want to trouble yourself with answering things
> directly.

Wrong once more. I do not want to trouble myself with repeating, over
and over, concepts that I've thoroughly discussed ALREADY. That is one
purpose served by my website: that you may familiarize yourself with my
ideas, before assuming you're the first to pose such questions to me.

Questions which I find are the most COMMON ones asked by those who
don't know me. Yet such people are too DUMB to realize I've been asked
such questions before, and have answered them thoroughly, for anyone to
read on my gay-bible.org site.

> Like I said, whatever. As far as I can see your "gifts"
> are subjective.

Something wrong with being subjective? Are they less impressive because
of that? What's your point?

> I don't see ANYTHING yet from YOU except continued
> smug retorts (like the above) and harassment, like
> the fool and debased soul comments.

Well I'M having a GREAT time yanking you around. You're
(unintentionally) hilarious! Like so many of you mortals.
:D

> Wow, not much in the way of ego here! Your humility
> is inspiring!

Joe Isuzu deserves some credit.

> So, now I am a "pooping barbarian."

I'm sure you've ALWAYS been a pooping barbarian.

> Well, I could gut you from belly to brisket it I WAS
> a barbarian.

Here come the latent wishes to do me violence. See what I can find out
about a person, when I simply scratch the surface?

> But last post I was a "Stuffed Shirt."

Stuffed with your poop, of course.

> By the way, do you have any Grey Poupon?

Yeah: for me to poop on! (Here, have the whole jar.)

> I have not seen one post on any of these threads of
> yours from ANYONE supporting your ideas.

You either haven't read more than a few of my threads, or are simply
lying. Ho-hum.

> You might want to include one or two. Just for
> the marketing applications.

Oh, they're there alright. See:

http://www.gay-bible.org/usenet

> You compare yourself with Einstein. but you talk
> like Goebbels.

Pretty good, huh? Eat your heart out Rich Little!

> Anyone can rant like you do and make himself important
> in his own eyes on one of these NGs.

Wrong. Most fall flat on their typefaces.

> Funny how you can all see everyone else's demons but
> neglect your own.

Wrong again. I don't neglect ANY of my demons. I hump each and every
one of 'em, several times nightly! Believe me, I keep my demons VERY
happy (and thus, at my beck and call).

> Has anyone not told you yet that you are a pompous,
> vain egotistical idiot and that your ideas are slop?
> No?

No? You REALLY are so vain as to believe you're the first?
Well, you're not, not by a long shot. That just makes the rare praise
so much more delicious to my palate! Surely with so many enemies
(simply for trying to have some fun while speaking the truth), I MUST
be doing SOMETHING right!

> No? But you did other things, Thracian, for which you
> are indebted to the Creator with some karmic baggage.

What hubris. You do not SPEAK for the Creator.

> Do not try to place yourself above others to
> shit on them.

I never HAVE to try, unless I suffer constipation (which is very rare).

> Because there is always someone higher than you ready
> to take a dump on your scaberous, lice infested cranium.

Nope, no one up here but gods, goddess, elves, faeries, gremlins, and
the like. They all love me, and to express that love, are building more
and more toilets...that I may never lack the convenience of shitting on
someone whenever I fancy.

> Do you like this kind of talk? I can do it all day.

I can fuck longer than you can talk. So you're mouth'd be too full to
more than make some gurgling sounds.

> As long as you so urgently want to be my bitch.

You mistake disgust and boredom for urgency. You're not even in this
ballgame, twit!

> Here's your doggy-collar, you can wear it like a
> choke-chain.

Just more of your violent language, born of nihilistic attitude.

> I would stop talking about yourself like that if I
> were you. It's bad

But you're NOT me, and that's why the world is such a good place...not
this circus of worst-case scenarios which you constantly and
consistently promote. How many children's minds have you poisoned, so
far?

> Are you a wizard a shaman or a prophet? Or all of
> these things! Wow, what BIG ASS-PIRATIONS you have,
> Grandma!

Those terms are interchangeable. Too much for your brainpan to grasp, I
know.

> You are not a physician. You are an asshole with a
> lot of pretentious rhetoric. Go fuck thyself.
> Doktor Thracian.

And so you successfully deconstruct me with your rapier wit and
insurmountable intellect! Oooooo, you get a lollipop!

--
"What's the most radical political action anyone can
take these days? Teach yourself how to hack...

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 10, 2005, 4:08:11 PM10/10/05

Saint wrote:

> > The Internet is the human race's first
> > step into evolving the noosphere. It
> > mimics telepathy. As in heaven, so on
> > earth.

> Evolution does usually take millions of years though.

> I hope it doesn't take that long.

Another stereotype (that evolution is always slow). For one: I'm
talking along the lines of CULTURAL evolution, which in normal cycles
remains incredibly more rapid than either BIOLOGICAL or GEOGRAPHICAL
evolution. The latter two are shifts in the change of material matter.
The first, being cultural and thus born of ideas, is a shift in
perception. SPIRITUAL evolution is either a subset of cultural
evolution, or at least falls into the IMMATERIAL category, rather than
the one that's MATERIAL.

And ANY immaterial form of evolution is always much, much speedier than
any material form (barring an extraordinary phenomenon of course;
there's always at least one exception to any rule: just as true in
physics, as it is in superstitious lore).

So I assure you: the evolution from the Internet into an intelligent,
breathing, artful, compassionate and humorous noosphere, will be quite
rapid. Easily in our lifetimes (if you are no older than 95).

Oh, and get it out of your head that evolution is "slow". Believe me,
12 billion years from now, when the entire universe is about to
collapse, earth and all, you'll be thinking:

"Where did all the time go?"

IOW: Time is every bit as relative as are space and size. Be there or
B[sqr].

--
"A government is only as good as its operating system."

Saint

Oct 11, 2005, 12:38:27 AM10/11/05
chief_t...@bluebottle.com wrote:
> Satan wrote:

I am not related to your idiotic version of whatever fallen broken
destitute and deranged angels you pay lip-service to. You see, it's
assholes like you that make smart, decent pragmatic people like myself
mourn for the vicious reality you create. You with your devils and
demons and self-righteous judgments on others. People like you
shouldn't be allowed to hand out toilet paper in a bus station men's
room, let alone expensive electronics to kids! Satan indeed. YOU
CREATED SATAN.

> > And your pie-in-the-sky outlook for the wonders
> > of the laptop in the hands of thirdworld children
> > awes and astounds me.
>
> See...you keep missing the mark.

Interesting. I tell you to go fuck yourself and you write back to me
that I am missing the mark...

> That's because you really haven't read
> the MIT laptop article, or anything else that would give you a broader
> perspective. It is not my admiration of laptop technology, but my faith
> in these _children_ which is the heart of my inspiration.

I love children too. What that has to do with anything is beyond me.
Some of the children will love the laptops, some will hate them, some
will even misuse them perhaps becoming brilliant hackers capable of
causing some terrorist havok towards the Western nations that they feel
have destroyed their lives. Some will want food not electronics.

> I write a tale (and post it to many newsgroups) in March 2005...about a
> multi-billionaire who distributes a free laptop to every destitute
> child in the world. Then a few months later, on the other side of the
> continent, some M.I.T. folks decide to create a project that hopes to
> do just that!

Maybe someone at MIT read your article? Does that make you a prophet or
an inventor or anything else but a guy with an idea? Ideas are free
they float around out in the ethers for anyone to catch. I know, I've
had a whole shitload of mine stolen. For instance, I invented the
electronic book. But others got the patents before I could do it. And
the device drawings I came up with were stolen by the FBI and then sold
to others in the computer industry. Am I a prophet? No. I just had a
good idea. I don't need to make my ideas or sexual preferences the root
of some sort of cult religion.

You see I wasn't talking about the idea you had, but rather about your
being a prophet. Which you are NOT.

> > In my world, one hopes for the best but expects
> > the worst.
>
> What do you mean by "worst"? How bad do you allow yourself to think how
> things _might_ get?

I just mentioned terrorist hacking. Maybe one of those kids will be
responsible for a dirty bomb or something else like that. Who knows?
But giving every needy child a laptop computer sounds a little
ridiculous to me. But tell you what I'll read the article and get back
to you on it.

> Doesn't that sort of nihilistic thinking throw a
> major monkey's wrench into using your thought process to come up with
> happy and (dignified) outcomeses?

Whatever. Nihilism is not pragmatism. I don't think all the children
will misuse their new toys. Just one will suffice.

> You believe that preparing for worst-case scenarios is good and wise.
> But I say such thinking puts an effective BLOCK in the way of evolving
> out of a vicious reality.

Ah, so you see reality as vicious and you think giving kids new
electronic devices will somehow change all that? That's why I call it
pie in the sky. These laptops may change a few lives for the better. On
the average they will be a drop of nice in the bucket of your proposed
"vicious reality."

> No. You are a satanist of the worst sort.

And you sir, are an idiot of the worst sort. At least Satan is smart.
You're just a retarded jerkoff. And I am through playing your morbid
little ego game. Ass.

Saint

Azure

Oct 12, 2005, 3:03:05 AM10/12/05

Oh well I never saw any but me attempt to prove where or why they were
the Name.
666
Puriel
Sa Tan/Sti Pan/Ti Pan, the Descendant of the Lion of the Deserts,
Lucifer the Sphinx, a Pre Persian Spartacus, who gave the monsters a
place in the world.

thracia...@bluebottle.com

Oct 12, 2005, 4:38:38 AM10/12/05
Saint wrote:
[[
I am not related to your idiotic version of whatever fallen broken
destitute and deranged angels you pay lip-service to.
]]

Well, aren't you a load!

My deities, my angels, my spirit guardians...come from a wide variety
of cultural heritages. A little Greek mythos, Kabalism, Native
American, Vodun, Celtic, Hinduism, Buddhist, and Gnostic Christianity.

I'm sure some of these wondrous beings are indeed destitute and
deranged. I just haven't bothered to sort them out of the pack. Nor do
I see any pressing need to DO so now, or any time in the future.

You persist in seeing ALL my guardians as wicked and worthless. Suit
yourself. Just keep in mind that whatever we persist in believing long
enough, sometimes DOES turn into perception. But that's what heppens
when you play with fire: perception can EASILY (and suddenly) morph
into common reality.

[[

You see, it's assholes like you that make smart, decent pragmatic
people like myself mourn for the vicious reality you create.

]]

Then you most certainly are a homophobe, if nothing else! For MY
reality is a vision of gay liberation across the globe, a world of
peace with gays running the show.

I don't CREATE vicious realities; I simply CONFRONT them at their
source: nihlistic thought patterns (or NTBs).

Look at how I've scratched your surface, and up bubbles a flood of
NTBs!

[[

You with your devils and demons and self-righteous judgments

]]

I am NOT hetero, not even bi. I'm 100% homosexual. How DARE you presume
otherwise?

[[

People like you shouldn't be allowed to hand out toilet paper in a bus
station men's room,

]]

Potty issues on top of everything else? I shoulda seen THAT one coming.
Actually, (I don't think ANYONE is allowed to hand out toilet paper in
ANY men's room, anywhere in this country. Besides which: your classism
slip is showing! You see blue collar workers as INFERIOR to white
collar ones.)

> let alone expensive electronics to kids! Satan indeed. YOU
> CREATED SATAN.

Oh, pipe down. I just intentionally replaced all occurrences of "saint"
with "satan" with search-and-replace. Just to get under your skin. It
sure worked!

[[

Interesting. I tell you to go fuck yourself and you write back to me
that I am missing the mark...

]]

Goes for anyone who talks like that. Duh.

[[

I love children too. What that has to do with anything is beyond me.

]]

That's because you react excessively to an issue of which you know very
little. Thus, you gloss over the remainder of the article you read,
because a previous sentence upset you. So you didn't read where MIT is
giving laptops to CHILDREN of the third world, not adults or teenagers.
They are INVESTING more in the childrens' souls, than in those laptops!

You just don't grasp what an eleganc and stunning proposal this is. It
is an act of faith, by geniuses who've chosen to dedicate themselves to
an ideal, by applying their talents in that direction. Regardless of
most peoples' narrow, stereotyped ideas they have about scientists (and
genuises, like myself).

[[

Some of the children will love the laptops, some will hate them, some
will even misuse them perhaps becoming brilliant hackers capable of
causing some terrorist havok towards the Western nations that they feel
have destroyed their lives.

]]

You say you love children, but your latest words betray that claim. For
you perceive that those children who learn to hack as nothing but
potential terrorists. What about children who might use this skill to
make this a better world, in one way or another? You have NOT conveyed
anything in your writings that dispalys ANY faith in children, who are
our future.

[[

Maybe someone at MIT read your article? Does that make you a prophet or
an inventor or anything else but a guy with an idea?

]]

Yes. The law of averages are so clear here, that the odds of this being
a coincidence are so tremendous as to be infinitely unlikely. More
likely, it is God's affirmation of vindicating gays is right on track.
So he made an event happen that I had dreamed up some months earlier.
Now, a friend who lives near MIT, is going to look further into this
matter. He has some excellent associations at MIT.

[[

And the device drawings I came up with were stolen by the FBI and then
sold to others in the computer industry. Am I a prophet? No. I just had
a good idea.

]]

Now wait a minute: those gifts you have are NOT normal; and the events
you bring up ARE too extraordinary to not consider the existence of
apiritual beings. So it does make you like a prophet, in that way.

The fact that MIT proposed an idea remarkably similar to mine indicates
either plagiarism or a surreptitious way of communicating with me. I
posted this even in many different newsgroups, in order to invite
others to witness what I believe is quite an incredible phenomenon. For
my visions showed me a few years back, that I will have a series of
astounding events occur around me--each one bringing in a greater
audience of witnesses than last time--of which the Laptop Parable is
but among the first.

[[

I don't need to make my ideas or sexual preferences the root
of some sort of cult religion.
]]

You leave no room for my ideas or sexual preferences the root of some
sort of spiritual activism. My, my, those nasty NTB's are still
hovering about your vacuous cranium!

Plus, you're copping out by trivializing the very serious matter of
queer liberation. Instead of plainly answering a very simple question.
So let me ask again?

Do you yourself believe that winning gay rights is crucial to
establishing a world of peace and harmony? Or do you see it as less
relevant in the scheme of things (less relevant than, say, global

warming and ethnic cleansing)?

[[

You see I wasn't talking about the idea you had, but rather about your
being a prophet. Which you are NOT.

]]

Uh-huh. As if your word holds any weight in anyone's eyes. In fact, I
find it hard to believe if ANYone in this world has any sort of respect
for you.

[[

I just mentioned terrorist hacking. Maybe one of those kids will be
responsible for a dirty bomb or something else like that.

]]

Therefore (by YOUR reasoning): The Third World should not be allowed to
have any modern technology...for they are ENEMIES.

And as for dirty bombs. Well, anyone can cobble together one for cheap.
Just use the radioactive substance in every smoke detector: Americium
241. Buy a slew, or collect 'em from trash dumps. How toxic is
Americium? From this source:

http://www.epa.gov/radiation/radionuclides/americium.htm

I quote:

"Americium-241 poses a significant risk if ingested (swallowed) or
inhaled. It can stay in the body for decades and continue to expose the
surrounding tissues to both alpha and gamma radiation, increasing the
risk of developing cancer. Americium-241 also poses a cancer risk to
all organs of the body from direct external exposure to its gamma
radiation. One source of direct exposure would be contaminated soil.
Exposure to any significant amount of Am-241 is unlikely under normal
circumstances. ("Normal circumstances" do not include trying to access
or remove the Am-241 source in a smoke detector!)"

Many household cleaners and detergencts can be combined and made into
explosives. Of course, there's common alcohol, which is the active
component of Molatov Cocktails. So ANYone can build a dirty bomb for
cheap, NOW.

[[

Ah, so you see reality as vicious and you think giving kids new
electronic devices will somehow change all that?

]]

I never said reality is vicious.

The fact that a major institute of higher education from the world's
only superpower, has put its faith in children of the third world...by
putting their money where their MOUTH is...will do much healing towards
these children, their families and friends, and their culture. It a
VERY powerful psychic wave of optimism.

[[

And you sir, are an idiot of the worst sort.

]]

Correction: I'm an idiot of the BEST sort. Because I even bother to
enlighten jerkwads like you!

[[

At least Satan is smart.

]]

Smart enough to run a whole planet!

[[

You're just a retarded jerkoff.

]]

SAINT EUGENE AND THE ABUNDANT WELL
(A Parable For The 21st Century)

© 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

Once upon a time there was a village in the desert that
grew to metropolis size. But while it was still a village it
experienced its first serious drought in the fourth year of
recorded history. Before The Drought they never conserved
water; after The Drought they did. Since 1 A.D. ("After" the
"Drought"), despite the corrective safeguard of separate
family wells linked with pipes to the Great Well (thus meted
and measured), there were some who grew too conservative, even
in times of abundant rain. Ishmael was one of them.

Now, Ishmael was surrounded by generous neighbors; as a
matter of fact the whole town was a union of generous
neighbors...even Ishmael, until The Devil planted a bad seed
in his heart. It was in The Year of the Brimming Wells
(following the Great Rain)--a time when all people need not be
concerned about lack of water--that the Seed of Avarice
stirred in Ishmael's bosom. "Since we are each allotted 1
well-full of water per month, whether drought or abundance, we
must always plan and count our water use carefully, so as not
to become a burden to our neighbors," thought Ishmael. "But,"
he continued, raising a finger to an imaginary accomplice, "if
I can find an unquestioned excuse to take water from a
neighbor for the first two weeks of every month, I will have
so much water that I'll need never conserve!"

So Ishmael set his plan to task. Coming up with an
ironclad excuse was tough...one that no one would question,
hence never bring to the attention of the Water Priests. But
choosing a victim among his many generous neighbors took no
more time than the flip of a fly's wing. Ishmael's eyes lit
up: "Eugene, the Town Fool, of course!"

Eugene (the Town Fool) was born happy, and remained that
way. No one ever knew why he laughed so much, so they wrote
it off to mental retardation and put him on Social Security.
Eugene took everyone at their word, and therefore was the
perfect dupe for Ishmael's devious scheme.

At the time of Ishmael's plan, a species of large frog
was migrating across the desert territory, occasionally
clogging some of the irrigation pipes that connected the Great
Well to individual wells. Though it never took more than two
days to clear any number of frogs (and their eggs) from a
conduit they currently occupied, it was common during those
months for neighbors with unplugged lines to provide some
water to those whose wells were stopped.

Hence, Ishmael was assisted in his scheme by a freak of
nature; so it was easy for him to convince Eugene that his
well was stopped up with frogs. Eugene, of course, never
questioned Ishmael's daily requests for water...not even when
his own well was only a quarter full by the fifteenth of the
month.

By the second month, the seed in Ishmael's heart had
taken root in the hearts of his neighbors...but Eugene never
questioned their motive, even though his well was only an
eighth full by the fifteenth. By the third month, the entire
village (except the Water Priests) was knocking on Eugene's
door every day...and Eugene's well was down to only a
bucketful by the fifteenth. Meanwhile, Ishmael gloated over
the abundance of water now in his well, so that he could
splash away to his heart's content, heedless to the other
villagers' use of Eugene's well...or to the probability of
Eugene dying of thirst. Needless to say, everyone acted like
Ishmael at this point (except the Town Fool, of course).

This continued month after month, and Eugene laughed
through it all, ladling a bucket of water for anyone who
knocked. Even when down to only a bucketful, his well still
provided enough water to meet everyone's needs, including his
own. A year passed since the advent of Ishmael's scheme...but
no one had yet stopped to wonder why Eugene's well never ran
dry. But Eugene kept chuckling, knowing with absolute clarity
that the day would come when everyone must acknowledge the
miracle of his well, and from whence the water came.

Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
writing free of charge (including translation into any
language)...under condition that no profit is made therefrom,
and that it remain intact and complete, including title and
credit to the original author.

Ezekiel J. Krahlin
http://surf.to/gaybible

---finis

[[

And I am through playing your morbid little ego game.

]]

You've never STARTED playing. It's out of your league...way, way out.

[[
Ass.
]]

That's NICE ass to you!

BTW, do you think homosexuality is a sinful act? Don't copout like you
did last time.

--
Q. How many heteros does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. I don't know, they're still trying to breed enough brains

thracia...@bluebottle.com

Oct 12, 2005, 4:48:22 AM10/12/05
Azure wrote:
[[

Oh well I never saw any but me attempt to prove where or why they were
the Name.
]]

Maybe it's because you don't make any sense. I hear a UFO calling you!

Saint

Oct 14, 2005, 4:32:46 PM10/14/05
You realize of course that new evidence shows that the number of the
beast was supposed to represent Caligula and originally read 616. It
was changed to read 666 to represent Nero, who the Bible writer at the
time was more familiar with. The numbers are realted to Greek
Numerology. (Not that of today's English speaking world." You pest.

Saint

Saint

Oct 14, 2005, 4:36:11 PM10/14/05

thracia...@bluebottle.com wrote:
> Saint wrote:
> [[
> I am not related to your idiotic version of whatever fallen broken
> destitute and deranged angels you pay lip-service to.
> ]]
>
> Well, aren't you a load!

No, the rest of this preposterous and long-winded post was a load.

As to all your beliefs, try convincing someone who gives a shit.

Saint ("Here's a quarter, go downtown and pay someone to get a rat to
chew that mole off your face." Uncle Buck.)

Azure

Oct 15, 2005, 10:06:01 PM10/15/05

thracia...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> Saint wrote:
> [[
> I am not related to your idiotic version of whatever fallen broken
> destitute and deranged angels you pay lip-service to.
> ]]
>
> Well, aren't you a load!

Who wrote this, CT or Anatid?

> My deities, my angels, my spirit guardians...come from a wide variety
> of cultural heritages. A little Greek mythos, Kabalism, Native
> American, Vodun, Celtic, Hinduism, Buddhist, and Gnostic Christianity.

Cause, Saint it ain't.

> http://surf.to/gaybible
>
> ---finis
>
> [[
> And I am through playing your morbid little ego game.
> ]]
>
> You've never STARTED playing. It's out of your league...way, way out.
>
> [[
> Ass.
> ]]
>
> That's NICE ass to you!
>
> BTW, do you think homosexuality is a sinful act? Don't copout like you
> did last time.
>
> --
> Q. How many heteros does it take to screw in a light bulb?
> A. I don't know, they're still trying to breed enough brains
> to meet the challenge!
> http://www.gay-bible.org

He lives on Angels, you know, hunts everyone, thinks its fun.
?A=Gen 4:25-26, Daniel 9.

Azure

Oct 15, 2005, 10:13:09 PM10/15/05

Oh well, Ezekiel saw the Wheel, Daniel 8:, Red Goat not White Ram, Gen
25:2, Shua's are the "Wee Folk", Jetruex are the Healers, and or 3 G's.
Gaelic teachings, but you follow Celtic, Invaders who claim slaves they
don't own.
Gaelataia sought the protections of the Waters, from the Advances of the
Cyclopes, she was not "Kidnapped" by the Red Bull of Minos, but
sheltered after the "Rape".

Mark Earnest

Oct 15, 2005, 10:05:00 PM10/15/05

"Azure" <ta...@pharae.org> wrote in message

> thracia...@bluebottle.com wrote:
>>
>> Azure wrote:
>> [[
>> Oh well I never saw any but me attempt to prove where or why they were
>> the Name.
>> ]]
>>
>> Maybe it's because you don't make any sense. I hear a UFO calling you!
>
> Oh well, Ezekiel saw the Wheel,

"The wheels of Ezekiel," the extension of oneself into omnipresence. The
spirit of the person is in the wheels, and whatever the person does, the
wheels do as well. See Ezekiel chapter 1.

Azure

Oct 15, 2005, 10:27:01 PM10/15/05

Shows what you know, the Name is 6, said 3 times it opens the Doors.
Read the story of Moses and his Staff.
Knock 3 times.
But you have to be a Bear of the Cave, "FIRST", and you are not Even,
"Anglie D'Ard".

Azure

Oct 15, 2005, 10:59:59 PM10/15/05

Mark Earnest wrote:

> "Azure" <ta...@pharae.org> wrote in message
> >

> > thracia...@bluebottle.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Azure wrote:
> >> [[
> >> Oh well I never saw any but me attempt to prove where or why they were
> >> the Name.
> >> ]]
> >>
> >> Maybe it's because you don't make any sense. I hear a UFO calling you!
> >
> > Oh well, Ezekiel saw the Wheel,
>
> "The wheels of Ezekiel," the extension of oneself into omnipresence. The
> spirit of the person is in the wheels, and whatever the person does, the
> wheels do as well. See Ezekiel chapter 1.

Saw a question about that a minute ago, was a tie into to Titan
Teachings, about in Judges where it say's the Iron Chariots make people
immune to God.

rrock

Oct 15, 2005, 10:46:17 PM10/15/05
Azure wrote:

According to King James Version:
http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=citation&book=Revelation&chapno=13&startverse=18&endverse=

Revelations 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the
beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred
threescore and six.

Six hundred threescore and six does not equal six hundred and threescore
and six.

So, lets do the math...
Threescore is 3 * 20, thats 60
Six hundred threescore is 600 * 60 and thats 36,000
and six, make it a nice round 36,006

Now lets see what the American Revised Edition says:
http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=citation&book=Revelation&chapno=13&startverse=18&endverse=

Revelations 13:18
This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number
of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and
sixty-six.

Here is also wisdom: what makes you think its only one man and not all men?

In anycase, these two versions of Bible only demonstrate the confusion
over such a passage in a few hundred years. Only makes a change like
616 from 666 more plausible not less.

Still interested in an URL for that info Saint if you wouldn't mind, please.

AOA rrock

Mark Earnest

Oct 15, 2005, 11:06:06 PM10/15/05

> Mark Earnest wrote:
>>
>> "Azure" <ta...@pharae.org> wrote in message

>> > Oh well, Ezekiel saw the Wheel,
>>
>> "The wheels of Ezekiel," the extension of oneself into omnipresence. The
>> spirit of the person is in the wheels, and whatever the person does, the
>> wheels do as well. See Ezekiel chapter 1.
>
> Saw a question about that a minute ago, was a tie into to Titan
> Teachings, about in Judges where it say's the Iron Chariots make people
> immune to God.

God has his own chariots, chariots of fire.

Saint

Oct 16, 2005, 4:21:49 PM10/16/05
"Shows what you know, the Name is 6, said 3 times it opens the Doors.
Read the story of Moses and his Staff.
Knock 3 times.
But you have to be a Bear of the Cave, "FIRST", and you are not Even,
"Anglie D'Ard". "

Shows what theologians, arcaelogists and other experts know. Which is
more than the blue angel Re'Tard.

Hesheit "Azure" speaks more arcane bullshit than a thousand opium
soaked mumbling oracles bathed in mephitic fumes!

666 IS A MISTRANSLATION, in fact it is a direct EDIT of the New
Testament, the only book that mentions 666 is Revelations and not even
the Catholic Church believes in it anymore. Six hundred and sixty six
by the way is not the same as speaking the word Six, three times. The
Book of Revelation says the "man's number" is six hundred, three score
(that is twenty times 3, which is SIXTY)and six. That is NOT
mathematically 6 three times. It is not even six to the third power! So
the number three does not come into it. And the story of Moses' Staff
does not come into it. The Number was supposed to be Six hundered and
Sixteen, 616! So the number 666 is FALSE.

Not to mention which Azure WORSHIPS himself as a shemale freak god; a
monster of nature and the Beast Himself! Chose he says to rule over all
the other freaks in the world and slaughter all the normals, saying all
this is a good thing! And how hesheit got that out of Revelations is
beyond me, since it tells how this beast DECEIVES the nations!

Look, Azure, you sick shit, you said you'd leave us all the fuck
alone. But since no one has talked to you on your one remaining 1800 +
post thread, you decided to come back here. Go crawl back under your
stone, you foul scorpion. You yourself have been deceived! You fell for
what all the evangelists and Bible readers for two thosuand years fell
for! An edited version of the truth, which in fact in itself was not
even true. Revelations is not true. Period. And has nothing to do with
some numbfuck self proclaimed leader of freaks on an NG!

Saint

Saint

Oct 16, 2005, 4:25:49 PM10/16/05

rrock wrote:
> Azure wrote:
>

> > Saint wrote:
> >
> >>You realize of course that new evidence shows that the number of the
> >>beast was supposed to represent Caligula and originally read 616. It
> >>was changed to read 666 to represent Nero, who the Bible writer at the
> >>time was more familiar with. The numbers are realted to Greek
> >>Numerology. (Not that of today's English speaking world." You pest.
> >>
> >>Saint

> Revelations 13:18

> Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the
> beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred
> threescore and six.
>
> Six hundred threescore and six does not equal six hundred and threescore
> and six.

Actually simplybecause the "and" seems to be left out does not mean
that mathematically we need to multiply six hundred by three score. The
translators were correct. It is a system of Greek Numerology that was
used and the number was supposed to be 616.

> So, lets do the math...
> Threescore is 3 * 20, thats 60
> Six hundred threescore is 600 * 60 and thats 36,000
> and six, make it a nice round 36,006
>

> Still interested in an URL for that info Saint if you wouldn't mind, please.

Go to www.forteantimes.com and look up 666.

Saint

rrock

Oct 17, 2005, 2:46:24 AM10/17/05
Think you got my drift about the possibility of 36,006 by the
possibility of an "oops". The aramaic version of this text
would need to be studied to know.

Saint wrote:

> Go to www.forteantimes.com and look up 666.
>
> Saint

http://www.forteantimes.com/breaking_news/news_2001_08.shtml

then goes to

http://www.mlive.com/newlook/index.ssf?flnews/index.ssf?/news/stories/20010828f28a1theboxtsthedevil.frm

which says they moved the page but not where...

THANK YOU FOR THE URL THOUGH!!!

AOA rrock

Saint

Oct 17, 2005, 3:09:26 AM10/17/05
Rrock,

You can check out the Nov. Issue of Fortean Times on the stands now.
However the information is also in books and I believe was on MSN
awhile back.

Saint

rrock

Oct 17, 2005, 4:30:32 AM10/17/05

Your synopsis is good enough for me. It is not so much a wanting the
search for credibility as it is a wanting to know the manner in which
they went about their analysis. It left open the possibility that
there should still be some books with 616 around. What years those
would be, what parts of Europe, etc, etc.. and how that relates to
other books,.... etc.. and the men that were handling those... and
in what years... if it truly matters to me later, i will not forget
the info and will dig for it then. On the other hand, if we's can
gets our paws on one of those 616 copies... hee hee... well, thats
a different story.... sorry for the digression.

Azure

Oct 18, 2005, 1:50:21 AM10/18/05

Oh well, 3 x 6 = 18 = 9
But the Seace is the Bear of the Cave the Word which opens the doors,
therefore it is my name said 3 times, 6,6,6.
Wee Folk of Abraham own the magic of the doors, the House of Gog and
Magog.

Shakespeare did enough.

Azure

Oct 18, 2005, 1:52:45 AM10/18/05

Mark Earnest wrote:

> "Azure" <ta...@pharae.org> wrote in message
> >

> > Mark Earnest wrote:
> >>
> >> "Azure" <ta...@pharae.org> wrote in message

> >> "The wheels of Ezekiel," the extension of oneself into omnipresence. The
> >> spirit of the person is in the wheels, and whatever the person does, the
> >> wheels do as well. See Ezekiel chapter 1.
> >
> > Saw a question about that a minute ago, was a tie into to Titan
> > Teachings, about in Judges where it say's the Iron Chariots make people
> > immune to God.
>
> God has his own chariots, chariots of fire.

Still a vehicle which traverses the heavens.
Enoch said "God" is the Fire.

Azure

Oct 18, 2005, 2:04:33 AM10/18/05
Prove it, not your word, prove some one else in the world supports the
Truth you support.
Oh I know the retard, the pervert who wants to hate everyone and send
viruses to control the internet.
I mean prove your posts, Angels are Biblical, you know nothing about
them, even though you claim you wrote many books about them, and even
charge people to give lectures.

Saint wrote:

Hatred, and nothing but, never does.

Azure

Oct 18, 2005, 2:05:35 AM10/18/05

Saint wrote:

> rrock wrote:
> > Azure wrote:

> > Revelations 13:18
> > Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the
> > beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred
> > threescore and six.
> >
> > Six hundred threescore and six does not equal six hundred and threescore
> > and six.
>
> Actually simplybecause the "and" seems to be left out does not mean
> that mathematically we need to multiply six hundred by three score. The
> translators were correct. It is a system of Greek Numerology that was
> used and the number was supposed to be 616.

Even better, then it is my name.

Azure

Oct 18, 2005, 2:08:41 AM10/18/05

rrock wrote:

> Think you got my drift about the possibility of 36,006 by the
> possibility of an "oops". The aramaic version of this text
> would need to be studied to know.

Syriac was assaulted by Rome, so was the LXX.
To know where the truth is, one has to know the beginning.
Hebrews, right, Gaebala, history proves the facts, Church can't.

Azure

Oct 18, 2005, 2:11:51 AM10/18/05

Got one written before the reformation in 1800's, still has the 666,
it's SION/Xion teachings, but then those Barn Ard, know nothing about
being bear to the cave.

rrock

Oct 18, 2005, 2:44:49 AM10/18/05

I support the Truth Saint supports.

Do you happen to have thr URL or other publicly available reference
to his books and/or advertisements of them? Just hoping.

AOA rrock

Saint

Oct 18, 2005, 7:02:47 PM10/18/05
Then you name must be NERO.

Saint

Saint

Oct 18, 2005, 7:10:53 PM10/18/05

Azure wrote:
> Prove it, not your word, prove some one else in the world supports the
> Truth you support.

Fortean Times, 2005 November Issue, supports it. They reported it. It
also occurs elsewhere, as in the US World News. Which also reported it.
I've been seeing it a lot these days. Look it up.

> Oh I know the retard, the pervert

I'm sure you know plenty of retards and perverts. So what?

> who wants to hate everyone and send
> viruses to control the internet.

Really! You should report this retard and pervert to the police!

> I mean prove your posts, Angels are Biblical, you know nothing about
> them,

I know more about angels than you do. Obviously.

> even though you claim you wrote many books about them, and even
> charge people to give lectures.

I have never given a lecture on angels to date. I wrote one book on
angels to date and have never charged for a lecture to date. So
obviously you must mean someone else. However when I do a lecture on
angels I shall send you a FREE ticket. I wouldlove you to learn
something about your enemies...that maybe they really AREN'T your
enemies?

Why do you think that my disagreeing with you equates to "hatred?" All
I did was said that you should know that 666 is a mistranslation. Can I
help it you based your entire doctrine on it? So what? Lot's of foolish
cultists do that. I don't hate any of them. I just think they are
fools.

And BTW, what does any of this have to do with the Parable of the
Laptop Millionaire?

Saint

Saint

Oct 18, 2005, 7:13:54 PM10/18/05

rrock wrote:
> I support the Truth Saint supports.

Well, Axure! That's ONE!

As for further reports, try US News and World Report, Time Magazine,
Biblical Archaeology and Archaeology magazine. The news is there,
somewhere. I keep seeing it reprinted.

Saint

Saint

Oct 18, 2005, 7:16:43 PM10/18/05
> Q. How many heteros does it take to screw in a light bulb?
> A. I don't know, they're still trying to breed enough brains
> to meet the challenge!
> http://www.gay-bible.org

This is RICH! LOL! Heteros bred YOU! You stinky pants!

Saint

Azure

Oct 21, 2005, 11:46:51 PM10/21/05
Then enjoy life Brown Shirt, but try to understand the legends sometime,
Lancelot was the wrong choice, it is the Galahad who finds the Grail.

Azure

Oct 21, 2005, 11:49:50 PM10/21/05

Saint wrote:

> Then you name must be NERO.
>
> Saint

No, my name is "The Mountain Bear, THE, The Descendant"
King James Book is Britain Teachings, all about the Sion/Xion/Zion, the
Bear of the Cave.

Azure

Oct 21, 2005, 11:51:20 PM10/21/05

Saint wrote:

> Azure wrote:
> > Prove it, not your word, prove some one else in the world supports the
> > Truth you support.
>
> Fortean Times, 2005 November Issue, supports it. They reported it. It
> also occurs elsewhere, as in the US World News. Which also reported it.
> I've been seeing it a lot these days. Look it up.
>
> > Oh I know the retard, the pervert
>
> I'm sure you know plenty of retards and perverts. So what?
>
> > who wants to hate everyone and send
> > viruses to control the internet.
>
> Really! You should report this retard and pervert to the police!

Have, Post Master General and Secret Service also.

> > I mean prove your posts, Angels are Biblical, you know nothing about
> > them,
>
> I know more about angels than you do. Obviously.

Not

Azure

Oct 21, 2005, 11:59:55 PM10/21/05
By idiots like you who went to collage to be come overeducated to the
point they can't think their way out of a paper bag.
Can't go back to ancient Hebrew Teachings to find the texts, it is
Greek, and Gaelic/Britain Teachings.
Achaean League were the 12 Tribes, Oracle was the Chosen Leader.
Scoti are the Hic's the Pre Persian's.
Open Sez Me, 666, Name of the Bear of the Cave, the sorry again but
Podmieom(?) to the Ohmanie(?), the word which opens the doors.

Azure

Oct 22, 2005, 12:02:56 AM10/22/05
The ways of Jethrux, are actually the way of the faerie, they protected
3rd Sons as sacred.

rrock

Oct 22, 2005, 11:31:35 AM10/22/05

Saint wrote that he understands that there is
no such thing as good/evil.

That is the truth in my opinion
That is the truth in Saints opinion

Therefore,

I support the Truth Saint supports.

Furthermore, Anything that Saint has to say that happens to be true,
i also support.

I have no clue how the rest of what your talking about relates to the matter.

AOA rrock

rrock

Oct 22, 2005, 2:42:06 PM10/22/05
Azure wrote:

From what i have read about on his website which gives a general synopsis
of his views and life, he does SO. Also after having some discussions with him and
tossing things about, this way and that, we also agree on several truths.

I have read many posts between you and him, have never even been able to find
some of the stuff i have seen you talk about, especially in the Bible. So, if
it were up to me, and even though on certain issues we disagree, i would still
honestly have to say:

Saint knows quite a bit about angels, and it is rather "obvious".
And as for yourself, i haven't the slightest clue why anyone would care
how much about angels was important.

Now perhaps i'm just wrong, and you have not supplied an URL or someother information
that deserves some due consideration. If so, let me know. 8^)

Just my opinion

AOA rrock

Azure

Oct 23, 2005, 4:05:25 AM10/23/05

rrock wrote:

> Saint wrote that he understands that there is
> no such thing as good/evil.
>
> That is the truth in my opinion
> That is the truth in Saints opinion
>
> Therefore,
> I support the Truth Saint supports.

Enslave the world to your little secrets?
Your the only person in the world with knowledge, and only you have a
right to talk?
Sell the ways of God, charge people to hear you talk?

> Furthermore, Anything that Saint has to say that happens to be true,
> i also support.

Can only prove what some one else tells him.
Has no idea of the teachings of the CAVE BEARS, yet wants to tell the
world all about Angels.

> I have no clue how the rest of what your talking about relates to the matter.
>
> AOA rrock

Really?

Azure

Oct 23, 2005, 4:48:51 AM10/23/05

rrock wrote:

> Azure wrote:
>

> > Saint wrote:

> >>Fortean Times, 2005 November Issue, supports it. They reported it.

?????? , some fanatic fanzine, some one else's idea which you bought, no
proof.

It
> >>also occurs elsewhere, as in the US World News. Which also reported it.

Where when, and did they report the translation "IS" 616, or did they
report someone came up with the translation which say's?

> >>I've been seeing it a lot these days. Look it up.

> >>I'm sure you know plenty of retards and perverts. So what?

None as bad as you.

> >>Really! You should report this retard and pervert to the police!
> >

> > Have, Post Master General and Secret Service also.

> >>I know more about angels than you do. Obviously.
> >

> > Not
>
> From what i have read about on his website which gives a general synopsis
> of his views and life, he does SO.

No, just reiterates other peoples ideas.

Also after having some discussions with him and
> tossing things about, this way and that, we also agree on several truths.

Which you hold true, and others have a right to disagree with.

> I have read many posts between you and him, have never even been able to find
> some of the stuff i have seen you talk about, especially in the Bible.

You can't read only follow.
So what you can't find in the Bible is you fault, learn to read.
Don't listen to others learn to read your self.
Try an real Bible, then check the preamble, it's written to the Crown,
the Sion, BEARS.
The Goat which I speak of, Daniel 8:
Seth, Gen 4;25-26
The 2 Doors or Paths, look up the term Bi Ble, some time, Old English
Term, the 2 Paths.
Doors, read Abraham's story, he bought the place to bury his wife.
The Wee Folk of Abraham, Gen 25:2, Numbers 13.
Descendants of Nun, the Descendants of Phata and Gaia born of 2 Gods
they are the blood of none, the Tribe of Gog and Magog.

So, if
> it were up to me, and even though on certain issues we disagree, i would still
> honestly have to say:
>
> Saint knows quite a bit about angels, and it is rather "obvious".
> And as for yourself, i haven't the slightest clue why anyone would care
> how much about angels was important.

Cause its tales of my family, take Badb for example, check it out, Badb
is Puriel, Nemesis was a Badb, Sa Tan is the Great Descendant, same as
Si Pan, King of the Tsin's is Vercingetorix, , and Atilla the Hun,
Tsin's are the Barbarian Tribes.
Hylic led so many rebellions, Rome converted the teachings of the
descendants to demons.

> Now perhaps i'm just wrong,

You are.

and you have not supplied an URL or someother information

Won't either.

> that deserves some due consideration. If so, let me know. 8^)
>
> Just my opinion
>
> AOA rrock

God said, only thing that matters is belief, you don't, so why waste
time.

rrock

Oct 23, 2005, 1:05:04 PM10/23/05

Azure wrote:
> [...]

You asked Saint to prove that ONE person supports the Truth that he supports.
I support the Truth that he supports.
Therefore, your requirement has been satisfied.

Supporting the Truth that another man supports may involve supersets, subsets,
integrated sets, segregated sets, or even independently associative ideas in common.

Perhaps you meant to say, earlier: "Prove that ALL men support...."

Clearly a person asking such a question removes himself from the world.

Perhaps you meant to say, earlier: "Prove that some men support...."

Clearly "one" is a subset of "some".

Clearly also you believe that Saint supports Truth, or have removed yourself
from that category of men, altogether. Or had you considered such things before
asking him such a question?

AOA rrock

Azure

Oct 24, 2005, 1:01:29 AM10/24/05

rrock wrote:

> You asked Saint to prove that ONE person supports the Truth that he supports.
> I support the Truth that he supports.
> Therefore, your requirement has been satisfied.
>
> Supporting the Truth that another man supports may involve supersets, subsets,
> integrated sets, segregated sets, or even independently associative ideas in common.
>
> Perhaps you meant to say, earlier: "Prove that ALL men support...."
>
> Clearly a person asking such a question removes himself from the world.
>
> Perhaps you meant to say, earlier: "Prove that some men support...."
>
> Clearly "one" is a subset of "some".
>
> Clearly also you believe that Saint supports Truth,

No he supports lies and hatred like you, spreading discord at will.

or have removed yourself from that category of men, altogether.

Yeah, I am a 3rd Son a Hermaphrodite, prey to the likes of you, who
think God gave you the covenant to hunt.
Cave Bears are not fun to hunt, especially one which has already been
wounded, they hunt back.

rrock

Oct 24, 2005, 1:34:20 AM10/24/05
Azure wrote:

> No he supports lies and hatred like you, spreading discord at will.
>

> Yeah, I am a 3rd Son a Hermaphrodite, prey to the likes of you, who
> think God gave you the covenant to hunt.
> Cave Bears are not fun to hunt, especially one which has already been
> wounded, they hunt back.

Yes, Cave Bears was the topic which was interesting yet still hazy
to me, which i spoke of. Regardless of your sexual orientation, or
your perceived persecution, could you expand on the analogy of
the bear, cave, and hunting, please? You have made several statements
in the past regarding these things. In particular i was hoping
to see if some relationship to Angels was intended.

AOA rrock

Azure

Oct 24, 2005, 2:31:27 AM10/24/05

Actually it is the tale of the Throne of the Fallen Angels, the Anglie
D'Ard.
Bears are the Xion, descendants of Xi First Emperor of Man.
The Bear of the Cave, is the "Chosen Descendant" who can open the doors
in the Cave of Covenants, the one Abraham bought for burying his wife.
Bears were the Army of Lucifer, when he and the Hic's led a slave revolt
and conquered the world.
The Bear of the Britain was the one who joined forces with the Norman's
and brought the teachings of the Pendragon.
It is a tale in ancient form of Arthur, in person.
Try understanding the tale of Merlin.
Bears are children to the Great Stone, which is the one of the Oracle of
Delphi, Speaking Gaelic/Britain it is no wonder no Greek understood, and
an interpreter was needed.
Eziekiels wheel is the Arianhod, the Silver Wheel, which fell from the
heavens and bored the Bottomless Pit, which the tribe followed the plume
of smoke from, where all the "Sacred Artifacts" came from.
The Cave Abraham Bought.
So you could say it is about Angels, yes.
The Mountain where the River starts. (River Styx)

Mark Earnest

Oct 24, 2005, 2:23:46 AM10/24/05
This person is full of data, Rrock.

Try not to blow any of the circuits here.

It may take awhile to repair.

And we all love Azure.

"rrock" <r...@rrockwell.com> wrote in message

thracia...@bluebottle.com

Oct 24, 2005, 3:31:54 AM10/24/05
Saint wrote:
> This is RICH! LOL! Heteros bred YOU! You stinky pants!

MOST people are born from bisexual parents living a hetero lifestyle.
That's because 80% of all humans are bisexual by nature. It is the
bigotry of heterocentric dogma that suppress this fact.

Besides, it takes no brains to insert rod A into slot B. If it took
intelligence to breed, most heteros would fall out of the loop.

Furthermore: life got along fine w/o heterosexuality for billions of
years, and will do so again, in future.

--
Damn it, I came here for the California Dream,
and I sure as hell intend to have it, even if

rrock

Oct 24, 2005, 4:13:11 AM10/24/05
Mark Earnest wrote:

> This person is full of data, Rrock.
>
> Try not to blow any of the circuits here.
>
> It may take awhile to repair.
>
> And we all love Azure.

thanks Mark, but as you know, i love data sometimes just
to understand new machines on the market. There are also
plenty of old machines that are busted laying around
in the attic here, and i wont throw any of them away
or repair them, because i love them. And you never know
when sometimes even strange new technology gives new ideas
to fix old circuits, or even if there is an Angel inside
to surprise you under the CPU chip.

AOA rrock

rrock

Oct 24, 2005, 4:18:04 AM10/24/05
Azure wrote:

Do you have any references that you would suggest better than others that
discuss it in length?

Also, have you seen this URL?
http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=book&id=1265

AOA rrock

Azure

Oct 24, 2005, 9:33:28 PM10/24/05

TY

Azure

Oct 24, 2005, 9:37:18 PM10/24/05

Still found the post to mean Jethro's Tribes, Seth, Heth, Jeth, same
words, different translator.

Tribes of the Gi Toro's, Je Toro's, He toro's.
Where the word derived from.
Tribes of Abaris, the Hyperboriean's.

Azure

Oct 24, 2005, 9:43:09 PM10/24/05

English Legends, Tale of Merlin (Recent Movie u should like that),
Bible, tale of Abraham, and Heth.
Dictionary term, Bear/Bar means "Child" "BARE" Descendant!
Bare of the Cave.
Heraldry, only one Bear of the Britain's.
Those Barn Ard, Born of Descent, the Heirs.
Legends abound about the Cave where the River Begins.
Tale of the Oracle of Delphi, tells of the Arianhod.
Take your pick.

rrock

Oct 24, 2005, 10:10:44 PM10/24/05
Azure wrote:

They all look as good as another to me, Azure. Are there any URLs online
or other public references that you could suggest for someone that has
never touched the topic before?

Azure

Oct 26, 2005, 1:18:45 AM10/26/05

MOVIE = MERLIN
Look up "Uther", Red Dragon, Pendragon.
Wikkipedia(?) Bar, Bear, Ard, Si Pan/Sti Pan, Xion.
Roman Legends, Werlich, Half Man/Half Beast, Children of Nature.
Look Up "Au Tain", the story of Bel, Which is what is told in Daniel 8:.
Phtah and Gaea, Bar the 2 Bulls Apis and Bellile.
Unlike Apis the White Bull who is sacrificed in Atonement for man's
sins, The Red Bull of Sacrifice is mans Judgment Man Atones thorough him
by being tied to his horns and ground to the walls till nothing is left.
Bears of the Cave are in Numbers 13, House of Nun.
Me.

Glenn (Christian Mystic)

Dec 6, 2006, 3:18:43 PM12/6/06

<thracia...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message
> Azure wrote:
> [[
> Oh well I never saw any but me attempt to prove where or why they were
> the Name.
> ]]
>
> Maybe it's because you don't make any sense. I hear a UFO calling you!

Most likely their(Azure's aliens) bossman the great Elf