Samhain Greetings 2007

Chief_Thracian

Oct 19, 2007, 6:17:15 PM10/19/07
A Halloween gift to all my LGBT sisters, brothers, and their TRUE
allies (a poem):

---
I once boinked a thing that went bump in the night.
Never saw what it was, though it gave much delight.
But the morning did come, and with it my plight:
Jack o' Lantern aglow held my crotch in a clamp,
'Round a huge orange wick that I never could damp!

- Zeke Krahlin
---

For an extra treat (and 3 tricks in the guise of web links), view the
poem w/illustration here:

http://www.gay-bible.org/write/2_samhain2007.htm

ªºª rrock

Oct 19, 2007, 7:21:09 PM10/19/07
Go get your heterophobic disorder treated, troll.

You're spam is not on topic for this news group.

Lady Azure

Oct 19, 2007, 10:16:07 PM10/19/07

in the vein you reference, Samhain represents the thinnest veil between
the Living and the Dead, as such it is the day when you are able to
communicate with a person who died "that year".

Chief Thracian

Oct 21, 2007, 5:44:42 AM10/21/07
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:21:09 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Go get your heterophobic disorder treated, troll.
>
>You're spam is not on topic for this news group.

1. Not spam, it's a plain article, dummy.

2. Since when is Samhain NOT a topic for things mystical?

Whatever you're smoking, it's not doing your brain any good. BTW, your
cloaking a newsgroup header to thwart a response by sending it to
ANOTHER newsgroup--like alt.usenet.kooks--is DEFINITELY illegal, and I
will report you for this, dear. Lots of luck, you'll need it!

Chief Thracian Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 21, 2007, 5:47:09 AM10/21/07
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:16:07 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>in the vein you reference, Samhain represents the thinnest veil between
>the Living and the Dead, as such it is the day when you are able to
>communicate with a person who died "that year".

Thank you!

Chief Thracian

Oct 21, 2007, 5:57:58 AM10/21/07
THE MEAING OF MY SAMHAIN POEM

As one who often performs "automatic writing" in my stories, essays,
letters, and poems, I do NOT understand some or even MOST of the
hidden meaning in my works. I believe that is because it is up to
select OTHERS to do the interpretation. However, being so analytically
JUNGIAN at heart, I can sometimes DISCOVER these meanings on my
own...at least in part. Take my Samhain poem:

At first, I just used the word "pumpkin", then decided on Jack o'
Lantern, as it would be more colorful and POETIC (duh). Then I thought
maybe there's ANOTHER word for pumpkin that I could use, so looked it
up on the web. Came across "Friar's Lanthern" and "Ignis Fatuus", to
learn this:

--from factmonster.com:

Ignis Fatuus

means strictly a fatuous fire it is also called "Jack o' Lantern,"
"Spunkie," "Walking Fire," "Will o' the Wisp," and "Fair Maid of
Ireland". Milton calls it "Friar's Lanthern," and Sir Walter Scott
"Friar Rush with a lantern." Morally speaking, a Utopian scheme, no
more reducible to practice than the meteor so called can be turned to
any useful end.

--end of quote

Being a zealously dedicated activist for gay liberation, one could say
that I am chasing the Will o' the Wisp...the impossible dream. I just
didn't realize that "jack o' lantern" came from that. But I can see
how: it resembles from a distance, an elusive light floating in the
mist. How appropriate for Halloween!

(I also did NOT see the adherence of a pumpkin on my crotch as nothing
more than a joke. Only after reading it over a number of times, did
the hidden meaning dawn on me.)

Now, since gay rights is an issue of sexuality, I have a genital
metaphor for that: "a huge orange wick". IOW, I get a "boner" over gay
rights. And I am so DEDICATED, that at this point, NOTHING will
extinguish or "damp" that fervor...even if I have to die for my
beliefs, unfulfilled.

But it is only when one REACHES that point of ABSOLUTE devotion, does
the REAL magic kick in! All MUST seem hopeless for a time, in order to
test one's METTLE.

So the orange wick is TRANSFORMED from a sexual symbol, to one of
enlightenment, represented by a flame, suggested by the Jack o'
Lantern "aglow"...and the color orange. Very Kundalini (rechanneling
sexual urges into selfless ones), AND alchemical (transforming base
desires into lofty ones).

This will o' the wisp, this friar's lanthern, is now permanently GLUED
to my crotch (my dedication to gay liberation). NOTHING can thwart me
now, for I remain PERMANENTLY erect with pride, burning with the
orange flame of enlightenment. (Orange is the color of spiritual
achievement in most Asian beliefs.)

This also ties in with certain medieval mystics who claimed to
experience intensely EROTIC communion with our creator. I've certainly
dinked a lot of angels (and other mythical creatures) in my dreams.
Even been arrested once or twice by the Astral Police for lewd
behavior in a mixed cloud.

There is also the HUMOR of the Great Spirit to consider here: what a
funny image of me, walking around with a glowing pumpkin stuck in my
crotch. Not to mention (but whoops I'm going to anyway) that I
presently have a SWOLLEN left testicle, due to an injury incurred by
slipping off a chair and landing HARD on the floor...my right leg
pressing DOWN on the fambly jewels.

Now if ONLY I could have such big balls ALL THE TIME, without the
pain! No doubt this occurred to serve yet ANOTHER spiritual purpose
(besides the obvious metaphor of having "big balls"): some of my most
dangerous enemies are part of a black magic cult, originating BTW as
"Disciples of the Zodiac Killer", which members advanced up the ladder
of gay leadership in the Harvey Milk era, and now run MOST gay venues
in SF, but most especially the bars and sex clubs/bathhouses. IOW:
orginally run by the mafia (years and years ago), now replaced by the
gay equivalent.

If you haven't heard of them, it's because that's the way they want
it: they are very surreptitious, sneaky, back-stabbing and
manipulative. And excel at avoiding the public or media eye...mostly
because they control some of that, too, as well as a portion of our
police and sheriff departments. Anywayz, as part of their Black Artz,
they stick pins in voodoo doll effigies of those they seek to malign.

No doubt a pin or two has been pierced through my surrogate balls, and
so seeing me limp down Market Street will lead them to believe that
their magic really DOES work. I don't mind, I'll play the game (savvy
psychic detective that I am)...even when I'm THRUST into an awkward or
scary situation against my WILL or WISH...be it that GODDESS'S WILL
always comes first in MY book! Just gotta keep on my toes, figure out
the latest game plan, the latest assignment ASAP.

I'm the Bad Boy of Avalon, the Bodhisattva of Bawdy, the Lounge Lizard
of Jehovah's Many Mansions, the Trick in Your Treat and the Spice in
Your Meat, the Cream in Your Ersatz and the Egg in Your Beat...

better stop now while I'm still a talking head...'cause once
decapitated, no more gift o' gab! (Though I understand that Aztec myth
describes a deity in the form of a female skull that speaks
incessantly, and the only way to regain SILENCE is to bury it back in
the ground, deep.)

Gawd I need my coffee.

Good day.

- Zeke Krahlin
(the Paul Harvey of Tawdry Queer Revelations)

ªºª rrock

Oct 21, 2007, 3:17:12 PM10/21/07

Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 12:22:30 AM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:17:12 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.

Nonsense. I am reporting my gay-themed ANGELIC visions to
alt.religion.angels and three other similar newsgroups. What YOU need
to do is created a forum for HETERO angels only. You have NO authority
to accuse me of being off topic...when it is YOU who just can't handle
any gay presence in this newsgroup.

ALL God's angels are gay...that is MY belief, and NO ONE has the
authority to claim I'm wrong, let alone slander me. YOU give heteros a
bad name, BTW...congratulations!

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 12:38:54 AM10/22/07

Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. You do more to harm the
image of homosexuals at large than you do to help it. It makes you a
heterophobic gay-basher. Who knows, maybe you're actually just a bigot that
hates gays pretending to be a gay activist so people that find you to be a
whining paranoid lunatic will likewise find the rest of the homosexual
population disgusting by default. In any case, our news group hasn't anything
to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
specific type of sexual orientation.

Art

Oct 22, 2007, 12:44:49 AM10/22/07
Your agenda is very clear; you wish to push gayism and not the subject of
angels. Most of us don't like it up the ass and why are you pushing it up
our ass? So, kiss my "straight ass" and go push your " up the ass" subject
up other up the ass peoples assess????

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 1:17:52 AM10/22/07

Art wrote:

> Your agenda is very clear; you wish to push gayism and not the subject of
> angels. Most of us don't like it up the ass and why are you pushing it up
> our ass? So, kiss my "straight ass" and go push your " up the ass" subject
> up other up the ass peoples assess????

Had he something worthwhile to accomplish, it'd be different. But the
poor deluded sot has an inferiority complex. Had he his way, we'd have
to engender practically everything. Like, for example:

Hey Art! How's your female truck doing? I heard you could get more MPG
if you use an asexual gasoline additive. The heterosexual author of the
article i read mentioned that the isogamous additives could even extend
the abiogenetic life of your engine. And hey, have you seen the autogamous
price of gold lately? The volume of hermaphroditic trading has really
put an ectosymbiotic hold on the monophyletic dollar.

Get real. He's JAST and his posts are just spam.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 2:42:19 AM10/22/07

Gnostic Sassers and Internet Saints, always use Kooks, and usually Art
Bell, but I caught that trick.
If you want this Guys friends check Gnostics and look for Shriven Leper
and Moldy Jester.
They haunt Religious/Metaphysical Groups, starting Fights with anyone
who shows signs of a belief.
They follow the Chaos of the (?)Ildabotha, and love to try to cause
Spiritual Meltdowns.
They just refuse to acknowledge Sethians are as Gnostic, or more Gnostic
than Nag's.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 2:46:48 AM10/22/07

I didn't need to with my Mother, I saw her Open the Gate.
She had a Near Death which scared her, she saw reed, and had a guy with
balloons who would not give her a white one.
I sent her a card about the Red Ring, she died with in the hour of
receiving it.
As I was Traveling Home I saw the Gate Open, never seen anything like
it.
Neon Pink with like 8 Gold Points around the Circumference.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 2:55:31 AM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:44:49 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Your agenda is very clear; you wish to push gayism and not the subject of
>angels.

NONSENSE. I explicity speak of spiritual matters, specifically angels,
as a gay visionary.

> Most of us don't like it up the ass and why are you pushing it up
>our ass?

THAT'S your definition of gay? How ignorant, how homophobic. Besides,
don't you know that many heteros practice anal intercourse too? As a
form of birth control, as well as for the joy of sex.

> So, kiss my "straight ass" and go push your " up the ass" subject
>up other up the ass peoples assess????

YOU just don't like your pathetic heterosexist AGENDA to be blown out
of your newsgroup. I suggest YOU stay on topic, by accepting the
REALITY that gays can also be visionaries and believers in angels too.
And NO they are NOT heterosexual. Do you really think Jehovah poked
some female between her legs, in order to create His angels? Ha!

Your breeder thug mentality BLINDS you to spiritual truth, and all
other truths. Again, STAY ON TOPIC, quit attacking anyone who
discusses the gay aspect of angels, and spirituality.

Wait, I forgot, you're a homophobe...you CAN'T stop hating
gays...because you fear your OWN homosexual tendencies...CLOSET
BISEXUAL!
--
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 2:56:41 AM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 00:17:52 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Get real. He's JAST and his posts are just spam.

Worked for Hitler,why not for you? By any chance, is YOUR bible Mein
Kampf?

Just an educated guess.
--
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 2:59:25 AM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:46:48 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>I didn't need to with my Mother, I saw her Open the Gate.

How so?

>She had a Near Death which scared her, she saw reed,

'Scuse my ignorance but: what is "reed"? Or do you mean "red"?

>I sent her a card about the Red Ring,

I don't know about this Red Ring. If you point me to a website
discussing that, I'll gladly check it out.

>As I was Traveling Home I saw the Gate Open, never seen anything like
>it.

How did it manifest to you? In the sky? In front of you? In the
ground? What kind of gate?

>Neon Pink with like 8 Gold Points around the Circumference.

Okay, that's a BIT of a description. Thanks.

--
http://www.gay-bible.org

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:35:09 AM10/22/07
ชบช rrock wrote:

Less Yet!

Your spam is off-topic for our news group, Cross Poster.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:49:26 AM10/22/07
Another Gnostic Cross Posting "Sasser".
To bad followers of the Nag don't understand they follow the Church of
Caesar.
God is hardly a Bigot.
Hylic's are a "RACE" not a quality of people.
Yes we are Physically Grounded in Reality, we can not be broken with a
whip are therefore considered uneducable and not fit for using as
slaves.
Only Rome would write a Church on those Grounds.
Only Rome.

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 4:04:31 AM10/22/07

Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:44:49 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Your agenda is very clear; you wish to push gayism and not the subject of
>>angels.
>

> NONSENSE. I explicity speak of spiritual matters, specifically angels,
> as a gay visionary.

bullshit.

end of story

ªºª rrock

ªºª rrock

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 4:10:43 AM10/22/07

Art

Oct 22, 2007, 9:54:30 AM10/22/07
Hey this shit got cross posted to our group. We don't need it.~!

"Lady Azure" <laddie@gall's.org> wrote in message

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:12:25 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:42:19 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>Gnostic Sassers and Internet Saints, always use Kooks, and usually Art
>Bell, but I caught that trick.

Very astute of you. I haven't been paying that much attention to focus
on this phenomena in Usenet.

>If you want this Guys friends check Gnostics and look for Shriven Leper
>and Moldy Jester.

Will do.

>They haunt Religious/Metaphysical Groups, starting Fights with anyone
>who shows signs of a belief.

Nihilistic souls...I deal with 'em all the time. They're a dime a
dozen. Ho-hum.

>They follow the Chaos of the (?)Ildabotha, and love to try to cause
>Spiritual Meltdowns.

They're not even very good at what they do.

>They just refuse to acknowledge Sethians are as Gnostic, or more Gnostic
>than Nag's.

Thus is the way of cowardly homophobes.

--
Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 9:59:58 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 03:06:47 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.

Squabble squabble squawk squawk. Keeping you in this thread, so you
have LESS time to fuck around and wreck OTHER threads, especially the
gay-respective ones.

And you think you're SMART, eh? rotflmao

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 9:59:59 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 03:05:25 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. You do more to harm the
>image of homosexuals at large than you do to help it. It makes you a
>heterophobic gay-basher.

Squabble squabble squawk squawk. Keeping you in this thread, so you

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 10:00:00 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 03:04:31 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>bullshit.
>
>end of story

You don't have a LEG to stand on, thus you can't give an intelligent
rebutall.

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 10:11:01 PM10/22/07

Chief Thracian wrote:

You are just another stupid troll. You don't even read alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran
and you cross post to it. Please continue proving me right, i don't care. Whatever
message you thought you were trying to get across has now been proven only lies.

next

Lady Azure

Oct 23, 2007, 2:18:12 AM10/23/07
Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:44:49 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Your agenda is very clear; you wish to push gayism and not the subject of
> >angels.
>
> NONSENSE. I explicity speak of spiritual matters, specifically angels,
> as a gay visionary.

God has given a call.
More than one heard.
Tara Buddha Cries.
When a Badb cries Mommy listens.

> > Most of us don't like it up the ass and why are you pushing it up
> >our ass?
>
> THAT'S your definition of gay? How ignorant, how homophobic. Besides,
> don't you know that many heteros practice anal intercourse too? As a
> form of birth control, as well as for the joy of sex.

The "Anal Retentive"!!!!

> > So, kiss my "straight ass" and go push your " up the ass" subject
> >up other up the ass peoples assess????

Levites only wish to be, those who were called have no choice.
We, are the Unicorns, the Horses of the Ocean, which God will Bridle if
necessary, for we are "Gods Chosen Weapon".
It was through Seth that man first began to worship "The One God".
All Man, All One Gods, All the same teachings.
Numbers 13:16, my family.
The House of Nun, the Dagon.
Nun = "FISH"
Dagon = "Fishman"
Same as Fu Xi.
The Ocean.
The Red Dragon
Achi
Foo Dogs
Werelich
Bruin Gi
Berserks
The Great Fur Trees
The Cedars of the Wilderness
She Oaks of the Tribes of Law
Cave Bears are the "Protectorates" of the Cave to the "Rainbow Bridge".
The Hounds or Daine's are the Protectorates of the Cave to the
"Underground Kingdom".
Daughters of God's sometimes lust after Son's of the Earth.
But no, it is right.
"Son's of GODS", the ORION's, lust after "Daughters of the Earth" the
Draconians.
Rama, Donn, Beowulf, Pendragon, Arthur and the likes are the result.

> YOU just don't like your pathetic heterosexist AGENDA to be blown out
> of your newsgroup. I suggest YOU stay on topic, by accepting the
> REALITY that gays can also be visionaries and believers in angels too.

Ah, I go further than that.
Anglie D'Ard, Angels of Descent, Fallen Angels.
Mine is the House of "The Silver Wheel!
I am a Descendant of Lug!
The "Sexless Blob"
That which was denied the three essences of man, the knowledge of his
name, and a wife, until the appointed time.
Gall = Gae = Gay, it is of Portuguese origin, LL - Y, Halic's.

> And NO they are NOT heterosexual.

The Magi who was Moses Father in Law, who gave Moses the land for his
people, and who led Moses and his people to the promised land they
refused to enter was "JETHRO" of HETH, descendant of Jetrux.
The Hetro's are actually tribes of the 3rd Son.
No wonder the world is so full of closet cases.

Do you really think Jehovah poked
> some female between her legs, in order to create His angels? Ha!

According to the tale, She was as much a God as He.
Ptah and Gia, from which came Bel, Apis, Rhea. . . . . .

> Your breeder thug mentality BLINDS you to spiritual truth,

No, his people believe "Knowledge is Evil".
Ergo the legends of Satan as a bad guy.
So they destroy it.

and all
> other truths. Again, STAY ON TOPIC, quit attacking anyone who
> discusses the gay aspect of angels, and spirituality.
>
> Wait, I forgot, you're a homophobe...you CAN'T stop hating
> gays...because you fear your OWN homosexual tendencies...CLOSET
> BISEXUAL!
> --
> http://www.gay-bible.org

A Haggard huh?

Lady Azure

Oct 23, 2007, 2:19:37 AM10/23/07

Siglatin Most Likely.

Lady Azure

Oct 23, 2007, 2:32:22 AM10/23/07
Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:46:48 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
> wrote:
>
> >I didn't need to with my Mother, I saw her Open the Gate.
>
> How so?
>
> >She had a Near Death which scared her, she saw reed,
>
> 'Scuse my ignorance but: what is "reed"? Or do you mean "red"?

"RED" sorry.

> >I sent her a card about the Red Ring,
>
> I don't know about this Red Ring. If you point me to a website
> discussing that, I'll gladly check it out.

Asgard the Gate to the Rainbow Bridge, you want Links, sorry led not
learned here, the Red Ring is the Aurora a certain Northern Light.
Occurs over ANWR!!!!!!!!!
Where the Lights touch the Mountain, on the Plain where Life Began.
Base Stone Empirical Evidence.
Where do you start on "The Rainbow Bridge"?

> >As I was Traveling Home I saw the Gate Open, never seen anything like
> >it.
>
> How did it manifest to you? In the sky? In front of you?

Yep, Yep

In the
> ground?

No

What kind of gate?

Laugh, but it was a Neon Flash of Stargate SG1.

> >Neon Pink with like 8 Gold Points around the Circumference.

Thoom!
It was an incredible sight, but it was one of the saddest I will ever
know!
Because of what is going on here, I wasn't there for her, I only saw the
door open, while I was trying to get home.
People wonder why Nemesis would posses me.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 2:39:14 AM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:32:22 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>Asgard the Gate to the Rainbow Bridge, you want Links, sorry led not

>learned here, the Red Ring is the Aurora a certain Northern Light.

Thank you for your most sincere descriptions. I will keep them, so I
can meditate on these matters.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 3:01:27 AM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:11:01 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>You are just another stupid troll.

Am I now?

>You don't even read alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran

I don't? I don't READ alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran? How on earth would
you even KNOW whethr or not I do...just because I may not POST there,
does NOT mean I don't READ there. Are you stoopid or what?

>and you cross post to it.

Well, duuh...gay mysticism IS my specialty, so of COURSE I'd crosspost
there. And when I'm done with my alt.religion.angels cycle, I will
participate reading AND posting to the gay-les-bi-tran group. You're
just GRASPING AT STRAWS.

>Please continue proving me right, i don't care.

But you DO care...you care VERY MUCH about my presence, otherwise you
wouldn't WASTE SO MUCH OF YOUR INVALUABLE TIME harassing me. You care
alright...but for all the wrong reasons. All the WICKED reasons.

>Whatever
>message you thought you were trying to get across has now
>been proven only lies.

I don't see that happening at all. You are lost in your own hateful
little world. Ask mommy to buy you a Nintendo 64...your time would be
better spent there.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 3:01:26 AM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:19:37 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>Siglatin Most Likely.

What the hades is Siglatin? TIA. :b

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 3:01:28 AM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:18:12 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>those who were called have no choice.

That's EXACTLY how I feel. At first, I resented it...but as I grew
wiser, I've come to understand the incredible HONOR of being called.

> we are "Gods Chosen Weapon".

That's at least ONE thing I am sure of. Thanks for stating this so
eloquently, Lady Azure. Speaking of "azure", you'll enjoy this poem I
wrote about 9 years ago (I may have posted it before, don't remember):

PRAYER TO ARTEMIS

Š1998 by Ezekiel Krahlin

Oh Artemis, Brave Artemis, Goddess of
The Sacred Hunt, and Savior of Apollo
(For whom Your life was sacrificed
With others soon to follow)!

Perseus had wrought a silver belt made
From Medusa's Snake, for You to wear
Around Your waist to grant complete
protection
From blow or slash of club or sword,
or any other weapon.

In Armageddon You did fight battle after
battle:
Chaste, courageous in Your might,
Standing strong within the light...
Unstained, unslain, unharmed, and
undefeated.

Yet the final skirmish had not been
played
When Apollo lay wounded, dying, flayed,
Blood streaming from His valiant chest--
For the Beast of Lies had done his best
To doom the God of Healing to dark,
eternal rest!

Unswerving in Your heart with courage
like no other,
You gird the silver belt around Your
dearest brother.
Upon that act You were suddenly flung
Beneath the hooves of Satan's steed,
And died...unnoticed, unshrouded,
unsung.

Apollo rose to conquer all,
In this, the last, and greatest,
war.

To honor You, a sister true, each eve He
prays and faces west,
The direction in which You died.
Tears do grace His handsome face as He
looks up to the sky:

Your blood now stains the sunset with
virgin red-rose hues,
Spilled across the battlefield of deep
azures and crystal blues!

---finis

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 4:01:52 AM10/23/07

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 4:04:25 AM10/23/07

Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:11:01 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
> <inv...@address.here> wrote:
>

>>You are just another stupid troll.
>

> Am I now?
>

>>You don't even read alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran
>

> I don't? I don't READ alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran? How on earth would
> you even KNOW whethr or not I do...just because I may not POST there,
> does NOT mean I don't READ there. Are you stoopid or what?

lolol, you are pretty naive when it comes to the internet, aren't you.
Its a proven fact now: You don't even read that news group.

later troll

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 4:07:19 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 03:01:52 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Chief Thracian wrote to himself in the guise of a sock-puppet:

Better a sock-puppet than a cock-puppet, like you! Guess you couldn't
post more than one, short line, cause your OTHER hand was busy jacking
off to my messages.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 4:07:20 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 03:04:25 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>lolol, you are pretty naive when it comes to the internet, aren't you.
>Its a proven fact now: You don't even read that news group.

Then show us the proof, dipwad. Should be easy to do, no? Put up or
shut up, as the saying goes. Otherwise, you weaken your case, and
strengthen mine. And you don't really want that, know do you? Unless
of course, you get your rocks off, reading my brave condemnation of
homophobic remarks.

Different strokes for different folks! I just didn't think your weenie
was big enough to even by grasp by a hand. Or do you use just the
pinkie?

John "C"

Oct 23, 2007, 8:39:23 PM10/23/07

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

He uses one of them little plastic things that holds thin and short nails
while you hammer it.

Number One
--

The birth of Art Deco:

http://www.jibjab.com/view/206446

Chief Thracian

Oct 24, 2007, 12:28:26 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:39:23 -0500, "John \"C\""
<hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>He uses one of them little plastic things that holds thin and short nails
>while you hammer it.

As much as he deserves it, I personally could not meter out justice in
that way. To view his filthy genitals would mentally scar me for life!
I'll leave it to one of my iron-stomached scouts to handle that
assignment. I'll be merciful, and insist my scout be blindfolded.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your support; very kind of you.