7 Forbidden Numbers

1 view

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 22, 2007, 5:09:57 PM9/22/07
THE SEVEN FORBIDDEN NUMBERS
(a parable for the 21st century)

© 1997 by Ezekiel Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

The Seven Forbidden Numbers have long been held secret in a
dark, locked chamber of The Vatican Library. The Pope alone
possesses a key to The Dark Chamber, but The Door has only
been open once...and that was to accept the guardianship of
the papyrus containing The Seven Numbers, some time in the
year 404 A.D. The Door has, since then, remained tightly shut
in the shadow of seven guards, seven lambs, and seven seals.
The Seven Forbidden Numbers are also sometimes referred to by
Trustees as "The Sinister Seven," "The Forty-Nine Lies," and
(rarely) "The Blasphemous Sesseract."

As the serviceman for their dehumidifier system, I was not, of
course, permitted anywhere near The Dark Chamber, to do my
necessary and usual maintenance on the air ducts. (I was not
even supposed to have any knowledge of The Dark Chamber.) But
over many years I have managed to eliminate all obstructions
between a restroom vent, and the one that opens to The Dark
Chamber. Among the many steel plates connecting one duct to
another, there now exist a number of false plates through
which a little Italian could crawl around The Labyrinth to
find refuge in The Black Room.

I say unto you: there are many, many wondrous things in
There, in addition to the Seven Forbidden Numbers! Yea, I was
but a humble laborer of modest birth and modest name (Luigi
Leprecorno) with a fourth-grade education, until I stumbled into
The Room and onto The Books! The simplest Book, and therefore
the first one I studied, was called "Dick and Dick," which
taught me how to Read. Though I am known across the valley for
my prowess with the boys and ladies, I fainted many times over
its fiendish illustrations, and climaxed over each pretentious
tale.

Seven years have passed since I read the Last Book and, during
that time, have risen from novice to apprentice to master to
slave to pervert. There is no Higher in this world or the
next world, than I! Yea, though there is much Golden Lore in
The Books, not one surpasses the Eternal Wisdom expressed in a
single sheet of papyrus that I found laying at the Foot of The
Lamb! And I, the Chosen, care not to keep The Seven Forbidden
Numbers secret any more...though I lose all I have gained,
including my soul!

(Warning! This is your chance to back out now. Do not, I
repeat, do not scroll down beyond this warning unless you
place no value on your immortal destiny!)

descending into
the abyss
of no
return
:( .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
yahh! oh god no!

!!! HERE THEY ARE, FOLKS !!!
THE SEVEN FORBIDDEN NUMBERS

Want to know what it's like to have a unicorn rest its head in
your lap? Dial 976-UNIC. (recorded)

Discover the joy of 666! Dial 976-6SIX. (recorded)

Visit the Bedroom Of The Gods (video screen required)! Dial
976-PEEP. (recorded)

Safe sex with the Devil! Dial 976-TAIL. (live)

Steal the Family Jewels from the Halls of Valhalla! Dial
976-GRAB. (recorded)

Watch Greek soldiers and boys prepare for the Battle of
Armageddon (video screen required)! Dial 976-HUMP. (live)

Learn Jesus's and Circe's secret of turning men into pigs!
Dial 976-OINK. (recorded)

---end of tale, and your innocence-------------------

Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
writing free of charge (including translation into any
language)...under condition that no profit is made therefrom,
and that it remain intact and complete, including title and
credit to the original author.

Ezekiel J. Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chiron

Sep 25, 2007, 8:04:36 PM9/25/07
This is just more of the endless conspiracy bull that tries to explain
things by attributing our problems to some evil forces hiding behind
the scenes and controlling the world. It's crap.

What moves people is power, money, sex, greed, ignorance, arrogance...
give someone power, and they'll likely abuse it. But there's no
hidden secrets. Follow the money and power, and it all falls right
into place.

Who benefits from things? Who gets enriched? Who reaps huge profits
from wars and prisons, from dictatorial control of resources? They're
the ones to look to, not some hidden group behind locked doors in the
center of some mystical cabal.

It's greedy, ignorant, arrogant people, and they're in plain sight.

ªºª rrock

Sep 25, 2007, 8:29:57 PM9/25/07

Chiron wrote:

pretty sure it was just sick humor posted by a homosexual looking for
attention.

Lady Azure

Sep 26, 2007, 12:37:52 AM9/26/07

No, more Insulting to the Homosexuals.
Did you know Thor did a Drag show to get his hammer.
Did you know Lug, was the Blob, devoid of sex, denied a wife and the 3
essences of Man.
Yet that Blob became "The Worlds Great Warrior.
The Lake.

ªºª rrock

Sep 26, 2007, 12:59:21 AM9/26/07

Lady Azure wrote:

You thought that was insulting homosexuals in general? I'd say it was
more like the one who posted it was an insult to homosexuals. Some
homosexuals actually lead a normal kind of life devoid of the
super-homo attention seeking melodrama used by some to hide their
insecurities from themselves. And i couldn't care less who posted
it, really, it was sick humor one way or another. Now tell me honestly,
just what purpose could that post have served cross-posted to several
groups if *not* to get attention, hmmmmm? Did someone need some web-hits
you think?

Lady Azure

Sep 27, 2007, 1:44:21 AM9/27/07

Yeah, Neo-Nazi Pricks!
White Aryan's, Insulting the Red's.

Chiron

Oct 11, 2007, 2:53:33 PM10/11/07

Well, I don't know this person's gender or orientation, but the
content leaves much to be desired. S/he spews out considerable
nonsense for some reason, seeing conspiracies in many events that do
not appear to support such a conclusion, and sees things in terms of
gender identity and orientation, when in fact a good portion of life
does not revolve around such considerations.

Chiron

Oct 11, 2007, 3:04:00 PM10/11/07

My, my... all this hatred, over almost nothing...

Chief has consistently posted inappropriate and "hetero-phobic" screed
all over the place, threatening a general uprising of "queer" (his/her
word) people against the repressive heterosexuals, yadda-yadda-yadda.
Not surprisingly, this screed has often been met with derision,
ridicule, contempt, or other unhelpful responses. I don't think most
people like bigoted diatribes, even if they don't involve them
personally.

Insulting someone because they are white, is as racist and bigoted as
insulting them for any other reason - sexual orientation, race,
religion, etc. It's *all* bigotry, even against white heterosexual
males. Bigotry is wrong, no matter who commits it, no matter who is
being debased.

rrock characterizing Chief as a homosexual seeking attention is an
accurate comment, based on Chief's own words. Chief has identified
himself or herself as a homosexual; and by presenting his/her material
in venues where it is not wanted or relevant, he/she is attempting to
seize attention. Calling it like it is, does not make it bigotry,
homophobia, or anything worse than the simple truth.

Of course, when you are trying to force a particular view on people,
the truth can be a very inconvenient difficulty that one might wish to
attack unmercifully. But truth is just that; objecting to it,
attacking it or the people who speak it, will not make it change.
Deal with it.

Chiron

Oct 11, 2007, 3:06:03 PM10/11/07

I agree; this person posts in inappropriate venues, and perverts every
comment into a controversy involving sexual orientation. Oh, and
conspiracies, against which there will "soon" be an uprising. Same
old same old, without content, not even entertaining.

ªºª rrock

Oct 11, 2007, 3:38:22 PM10/11/07

Chiron wrote:

exactly. Most of that is just hype to start an argument which in turn
attracts attention to the guy's web-page (using the word "guy" here in
a very loose sense). Recently he's been posting some crap to a.r.angels
as a cross-post sort of "ooops, maybe this part of the conversation
belongs there, too". I recently questioned him about something he mentioned
regarding evil and he basically failed the test completely, got angry
and started a little romp and stomp name-calling for no reason at all.
The first thing that comes around, then, is the "you and all people like
you are gay-bashers" cry for attention.

Lady Azure

Oct 12, 2007, 2:04:55 AM10/12/07

Not sure who the original person was, but I got mixed in denying the
person was Homosexual.
But, I deny that Life does not revolve around the issue.
You can not be Homosexual and make that statement.
The Orthodox Right have forced it to be the Main Issue to everyone.
When it is a simple and factual part of life.
It shouldn't be that Life revolves around such issues but the Orthodox
are attempting to bring about Genocide against us.
Genocide against the Body is in truth Suicide.
You can't Kill off the 3rd Son, we are a part of life.
ELPH said that now is the Time for US, while everyone is so up in arms
about Terrorism.
Who is the victim of more Terror than the Homosexual Community.
NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Azure

Oct 12, 2007, 2:37:25 AM10/12/07
Chiron wrote:

> On Sep 27, 12:44 am, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org> wrote:
> > ªºª rrock wrote:

No it iis not, they are activley engaged in "The Incantation of Chaos"
the concept of forcing all to believe in your way at the point of a
sword.

So, lock your door and ignore them, IT WILL GET WORSE.

Same People.
Skull and Bones have Aunt Agnes in the Corner, she is a Vampire.
Antagonis taught how to draw energy from people through Arguement.

Yep, and it is supposed to be a "Government of the People, by the
People, and For the People.
It isn't, it is about the rich guy over there, his buddy there, his
trick whore over there,ect

> > > You thought that was insulting homosexuals in general? I'd say it was
> > > more like the one who posted it was an insult to homosexuals.

No he tries to unwrap ancient teachings Rome and Elizibeth Destroyed.
He understands like me and many others do these days, Gays NEED A GOD.
Christians debase us constintly claiming in violation of their own Bible
that God Hates Us, that We Have no God.
Wrong, Bible says God Loves us Best, We are the Evolved.

Some
> > > homosexuals actually lead a normal kind of life

No, they ignore the truth to hide away in silence.

devoid of the
> > > super-homo attention seeking melodrama used by some to hide their
> > > insecurities from themselves.

Then there are those who get victimized and society can not understand
why they are upset.
Rosa Parks did not sit in the front of the Bus because
she felt her silence was the best thing to do.

And i couldn't care less who posted
> > > it, really, it was sick humor one way or another.

One mans meat is anothers poison.

Now tell me honestly,
> > > just what purpose could that post have served cross-posted to several
> > > groups if *not* to get attention, hmmmmm? Did someone need some web-hits
> > > you think?

I didn't know you were on about Chief.
Yeah he is seeking hits for his site you are right.
Good for him.

> My, my... all this hatred, over almost nothing...

Almost Nothing is not having Homophobic Insults Shot through your head.

> Chief has consistently posted inappropriate and "hetero-phobic" screed
> all over the place,

Good you Anal Retentives deserve it.
Leave us alone maybe we wont use your ways on you.

threatening a general uprising of "queer" (his/her
> word) people against the repressive heterosexuals, yadda-yadda-yadda.

No, just a return to our place in the world.

> Not surprisingly, this screed has often been met with derision,

Rome started it way back.

> ridicule, contempt, or other unhelpful responses.

Most Bigots only know such language anyway.

I don't think most
> people like bigoted diatribes, even if they don't involve them
> personally.

You do it as much as any other.

> Insulting someone because they are white, is as racist and bigoted as
> insulting them for any other reason - sexual orientation, race,
> religion, etc. It's *all* bigotry, even against white heterosexual
> males. Bigotry is wrong, no matter who commits it, no matter who is
> being debased.

Well there I agree with Chief, you want to deny us relations,
Damn the Stright's wearing Wedding Bands.

> rrock characterizing Chief as a homosexual seeking attention is an
> accurate comment, based on Chief's own words. Chief has identified
> himself or herself as a homosexual; and by presenting his/her material
> in venues where it is not wanted or relevant, he/she is attempting to
> seize attention. Calling it like it is, does not make it bigotry,
> homophobia, or anything worse than the simple truth.

Ah, the Bigots who cross post usually are the ones insulting us,
we usually just respond.
You start a Cross Post Thread and I respond to it does not mean I am the
Cross Poster.
I like to use Cross Posters.
ELPH wants me to make as much Public Records as I can.

> Of course, when you are trying to force a particular view on people,
> the truth can be a very inconvenient difficulty

No, it is something the world threw away.
Fairy's or Fairs of the Gall's do exist.
Elph's are the Tribes who follow the ELPH, the Ancient Sanskrit Name for
God.
Brownies are the Bruin's or Bruin Gi, the Cave Bears, the Tribes of
Sion.
The Wee Folk are the Babes of the House of Abraham the Shua's of the
Tribes of 6
the Children of Abrahams Second Marrage.

that one might wish to
> attack unmercifully.

Most Homophobics do that yes.

But truth is just that; objecting to it,

Objecting is not truth, it is personal opinion.
Something you should be able to express, unless you only intend to hurt.

> attacking it or the people who speak it, will not make it change.

Yes it will.
Lets tie you to a fence beat you with Baseball Bats, throw Tires over
you and set you on fire.
See how you feel about the privledge.
See how your kind would react if we got off because You were Stright.

> Deal with it.

We, ARE, you have to adjust.

Lady Azure

Oct 12, 2007, 2:44:57 AM10/12/07
ชบช rrock wrote:

> Chiron wrote:

Home of the Internet Saint the Bigoted Sasser who thinks
hatred is fun.

> as a cross-post sort of "ooops, maybe this part of the conversation
> belongs there, too". I recently questioned him about something he mentioned
> regarding evil and he basically failed the test completely, got angry
> and started a little romp and stomp name-calling for no reason at all.

I recently talked to him about Lucifer and he seems to have come a
long way on the subject.

> The first thing that comes around, then, is the "you and all people like
> you are gay-bashers"

You are.

ªºª rrock

Oct 12, 2007, 3:34:15 AM10/12/07

Lady Azure wrote:

> Chiron wrote:

>>>pretty sure it was just sick humor posted by a homosexual looking for
>>>attention.
>>
>>Well, I don't know this person's gender or orientation, but the
>>content leaves much to be desired. S/he spews out considerable
>>nonsense for some reason, seeing conspiracies in many events that do
>>not appear to support such a conclusion, and sees things in terms of
>>gender identity and orientation, when in fact a good portion of life
>>does not revolve around such considerations.
>

> Not sure who the original person was, but I got mixed in denying the
> person was Homosexual.

Well, then you were wrong, at least in his own words chiefthracian
claims to be a homosexual.

> But, I deny that Life does not revolve around the issue.
> You can not be Homosexual and make that statement.
> The Orthodox Right have forced it to be the Main Issue to everyone.
> When it is a simple and factual part of life.
> It shouldn't be that Life revolves around such issues but the Orthodox
> are attempting to bring about Genocide against us.

Well, let's put it this way... even if the orthodox (heterosexuals) left
you completely alone (which is more likely), you will all breed yourselves
out of existence one way or another... so let me get this straight...
you're saying that because you've decided for whatever reason not to
further populate the human race that it is everyone else's fault?

sorry, i don't buy that.

> Genocide against the Body is in truth Suicide.
> You can't Kill off the 3rd Son, we are a part of life.
> ELPH said that now is the Time for US, while everyone is so up in arms
> about Terrorism.
> Who is the victim of more Terror than the Homosexual Community.
> NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll believe that when i see homosexuals lying about in piles of dead
waiting for mass graves. Just over a short period of time, let's say,
200 years, it could easily be statistically shown that Jews (for one
example) have been subjected to far more terror than "homosexuals",
and it could also be statistically shown that homosexuals haven't
changed for the better or worse even one aspect of history in any way
whatsoever. Want something a little less popular? Okay, how about the
Irish famine. Was there a homosexual famine? nopers. How about the
suffragette movement? Did homosexuals ever get the right to vote?
Well, hmmm, see, the ladies did that for the lesbians and the rest
of you already had it... so, nope, nothing there either. How about
the Ku Klux Klan, were homosexuals being strung up, lit up, rolled
up in barbed wire and drug across the railroad tracks from the back
of a chevy pick up? nopers... hmmm, and what about those nasty
gay-panthers! uhm, nopers, they didn't exist either. Okay, so, how
about them evil Japanese that sacked the country of Homoland during
the second world war, raped and pillaged the... uhm, nopers, didn't
happen and there isn't any Homoland. But, we can't even say that
Homoland was taken away from the homosexuals by the westward expansion
and that the homosexuals were moved from one reservation to the next,
many times on foot, and many times walking over what would later be
known as a "trail of tears", or "trail of sorrows", etc... nopers,
nobody took away their land by conquest either. Ahh, but homosexuals
don't have any rights! Nopers, they've got just as many rights as the
next guy. SO WHAT IS IT EXACTLY THAT THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY HAS DONE
over the past 1 or 2 hundred years that makes them think they deserve
any more attention than any other particular group of people in society?
Hmmmmm? Well, they DID help propagate the AIDs virus quite a bit, so,
hey great, what do you want, thanks? Terror, my ass. Just because
you're scared of the world doesn't mean the world is threatening you
anymore than it's threatening the next guy. So, thank you so much
for your most excellent contribution to society, a bunch of whining.

ªºª rrock

Oct 12, 2007, 4:16:44 AM10/12/07

Lady Azure wrote:

bullshit. For one, our discussion hadn't anything to do whatsoever with
gender, or sexual preferences but was entirely philosophical. Secondly,
he didn't have a fucking clue what sort of responsibilities automatically
go hand in hand once one can no longer understand evil. So he made his
false claims, they were checked and he was reminded of those responsibilities.
BUT SINCE HE DIDN'T KNOW what they were to begin with, he got offended in
a defensive manner and decided to get huffy and call me a troll. BIG DEAL.
All it proved is that he was posting his bullshit to get attention thinking
that he could get away with various claims since nobody would check him.
He was wrong, and none of that has anything to do with him being gay. But,
oh, yeah, certainly then that makes me a gay-basher, right? Bullshit.

You're just as bad as a black person that would call me a racist because
i'd like to see a TV channel for whites, or because i'd like to see a
White-persons college fund, or i'd like to see a Whites-only University.
You'd say that's racist, right? Well fuck you, and go watch the BTV Black
Television Network commercials for the black-only universities that are
enjoying the Negro-college funding that's paid for in part by MY TAX DOLLARS.
Oh, well, see, when the shoe is on the other foot, of course, that's not
racist. So, take your super-homo paranoid pride and get with the real
world like so many of the professional people that are gay in the world
that don't give a flying fuck what other people think because they keep
their bedroom escapades IN THEIR BEDROOMS like the rest of us that have
any sense. Ask one of them about "gay-bashers" and you're likely to here
a reply, "Well, it doesn't really matter if your gay or not, downtown
is just simply a bad area to be in after dark." - end of story.

Lady Azure

Oct 14, 2007, 12:45:50 AM10/14/07

No, it was the way it was posted when I first responded.

> > But, I deny that Life does not revolve around the issue.
> > You can not be Homosexual and make that statement.
> > The Orthodox Right have forced it to be the Main Issue to everyone.
> > When it is a simple and factual part of life.
> > It shouldn't be that Life revolves around such issues but the Orthodox
> > are attempting to bring about Genocide against us.
>
> Well, let's put it this way... even if the orthodox (heterosexuals) left
> you completely alone (which is more likely), you will all breed yourselves
> out of existence one way or another... so let me get this straight...
> you're saying that because you've decided for whatever reason not to
> further populate the human race that it is everyone else's fault?
>
> sorry, i don't buy that.
>
> > Genocide against the Body is in truth Suicide.
> > You can't Kill off the 3rd Son, we are a part of life.
> > ELPH said that now is the Time for US, while everyone is so up in arms
> > about Terrorism.
> > Who is the victim of more Terror than the Homosexual Community.
> > NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I'll believe that when i see homosexuals lying about in piles of dead
> waiting for mass graves.

Been there for quit some time, time for the Bigotry and Hatred to end.
Genocide against the Body is Suicide.

Just over a short period of time, let's say,
> 200 years, it could easily be statistically shown that Jews (for one
> example) have been subjected to far more terror than "homosexuals",

Bull Shit.
We gave the First Affidavit of Inquisition.
Like Hitler did show, the Hebrews have for Ages engaged in a war of
Genocide against my people.
Rome intensified it, Queen Elizabeth took it to the Max.
But it is all based on Lies.
Bible says those born in the image of the third son are Gods Children.
We represent "All Things" Not Male or Female but a Unity.
We do, you don't.

> and it could also be statistically shown that homosexuals haven't
> changed for the better or worse even one aspect of history in any way
> whatsoever.

You really are "STUPID aren't you!
Try Socrates.
Try Shakespeare, the Dark Sonnets were to his Lover.
Try Jesus. his Love was Judas.
How about Daniel, the guy who saw the writing on the walls.
He was a Queen to the King of the Eunuchs.
After the Rape of the Oracle of Delphi the Teachings went from a nubile
Maid in the Woods, to the Old Crones, why it became a Drag Show.
"Try screwing us"!!!!!!!!!!
The Great Domnald had a Druid who's song claims him a Shape Shifter,
like the Gods.
Only Fairy's shift shape.
Never made one impact on history, right, sure, lie some more

Want something a little less popular? Okay, how about the
> Irish famine.

My Family left before that, we had the balls to stand on the Bridge and
tell the Anglicans, "FUCK YOU"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our People came as Forced Labor, intended "Slaves".
We were the ones who built the Underground City in Atlanta.
The Mole People of the American Railroads.

Was there a homosexual famine? nopers.

Yes in sorts.
Gaelic's have a massive History.
Hyksus, Fire Magis of Babylon, Huns of the Caucasus, Foo Dogs of the
Achi, Raven, Apollo, Dyionisis. . . . . . . .

How about the
> suffragette movement?

Nemedia is Karma, Justice, or Nemesis.

Did homosexuals ever get the right to vote?

Not in America under Protestant Sovereignty.
But "MY FAMILY" led the cause of the People.
Here, Scotland, Ireland, France and India.
Direct Connections anyway.
Distants, that's a world story there.

> Well, hmmm, see, the ladies did that for the lesbians,

Gay's are the Drones of Maube, allied to the Amazons (Amahons, My
Family)

and the rest
> of you already had it... so, nope, nothing there either.

Wrong.
You can't read, are a Bigot and never went to school.

How about
> the Ku Klux Klan,

Bigots

were homosexuals being strung up, lit up, rolled
> up in barbed wire and drug across the railroad tracks from the back
> of a chevy pick up? nopers...

Oh there you are wrong, Yes we were.
Tied in Burlap and thrown in Rivers.
Burned at the Stake.
Annihilated with the Jews in Auchwitz.
Excommunicated and driven from society.

hmmm, and what about those nasty
> gay-panthers! uhm, nopers, they didn't exist either.

Nope, no Pink Nazi's either.
No, Judgmental Hatemongers, we are the subject of enough hate.

Okay, so, how
> about them evil Japanese that sacked the country of Homoland during
> the second world war, raped and pillaged the... uhm, nopers,

Like America Gay's "Exist across the World".
Every Country, every Society, every Age.

didn't
> happen and there isn't any Homoland.

Was once, Tara.

But, we can't even say that
> Homoland was taken away from the homosexuals by the westward expansion
> and that the homosexuals were moved from one reservation to the next,
> many times on foot,

Yep, we are the Red's the Ingonish

and many times walking over what would later be
> known as a "trail of tears",

Butterflies

or "trail of sorrows", etc... nopers,

Oh Yeah, Cabot Trail, Oh Yeah.

> nobody took away their land by conquest either.

Wrong "Tara"

Ahh, but homosexuals
> don't have any rights! Nopers, they've got just as many rights as the
> next guy.

Nope we are exempt from the protections of the Law.
I a Free Natural American Male, for one was called by that Bastion of
Liberalism the 9th Circuit, a Piece of Chattel with no Human Rights, and
no right to defend my self or the Environment.

SO WHAT IS IT EXACTLY THAT THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY HAS DONE

What haven't they.
You are the ones who believe Knowledge is Evil!

> over the past 1 or 2 hundred years that makes them think they deserve
> any more attention than any other particular group of people in society?

Died as hunted prey treated as less than human.

> Hmmmmm? Well, they DID help propagate the AIDs virus quite a bit, so,

No, it is a lie there.
Green Squirrel Monkeys and Cows?
Come on.
Africa not hardly.
Squirrel Monkeys are South American.

> hey great, what do you want, thanks? Terror, my ass. Just because
> you're scared of the world

No, I am scared of myself.
I am the Beast.
I went off once, I didn't like it.
But hey Mankind is a Cancer on the Body.
If it remains it will kill the Body.

doesn't mean the world is threatening you

Yes it does or the Attorney would not have filed a Law Suit.

> anymore than it's threatening the next guy.

Glad you have the CIA/Military Intelligence assisting in the operation
of a Black Market Dumping Operation in the Waters of your property, and
an Airport which was improperly Built in your Yard.
I get to deal with Helicopters like Blackhawks going 100 feet over my
house.
But there not there.
Yes they are.

So, thank you so much

NMo, thank you for being such a blind Bigot.

> for your most excellent contribution to society, a bunch of whining.

With out us, you would be whining.

Lady Azure

Oct 14, 2007, 12:50:11 AM10/14/07
So, take your super-homo paranoid pride and get with the real
> world like so many of the professional people that are gay in the world
> that don't give a flying fuck what other people think because they keep
> their bedroom escapades IN THEIR BEDROOMS like the rest of us that have
> any sense. Ask one of them about "gay-bashers" and you're likely to here
> a reply, "Well, it doesn't really matter if your gay or not, downtown
> is just simply a bad area to be in after dark." - end of story.

No, because we get the people like the Craig's and the Jeffords, and the
Farwells and the Hitlers and the Roman Catholics and. . . If you get
mugged after dark the Cops care, if we get mugged, no one cares.
Ever watch Hogans Heros?
Bob Crain was a good example.

ªºª rrock

Oct 14, 2007, 1:25:04 AM10/14/07

Lady Azure wrote:

The fashion in which i post has absolutely nothing to do with his
sexual orientation.

>>>But, I deny that Life does not revolve around the issue.
>>>You can not be Homosexual and make that statement.
>>>The Orthodox Right have forced it to be the Main Issue to everyone.
>>>When it is a simple and factual part of life.
>>>It shouldn't be that Life revolves around such issues but the Orthodox
>>>are attempting to bring about Genocide against us.
>>
>>Well, let's put it this way... even if the orthodox (heterosexuals) left
>>you completely alone (which is more likely), you will all breed yourselves
>>out of existence one way or another... so let me get this straight...
>>you're saying that because you've decided for whatever reason not to
>>further populate the human race that it is everyone else's fault?
>>
>>sorry, i don't buy that.
>>

>>>Genocide against the Body is in truth Suicide.
>>>You can't Kill off the 3rd Son, we are a part of life.
>>>ELPH said that now is the Time for US, while everyone is so up in arms
>>>about Terrorism.
>>>Who is the victim of more Terror than the Homosexual Community.
>>>NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>I'll believe that when i see homosexuals lying about in piles of dead
>>waiting for mass graves.
>

> Been there for quit some time, time for the Bigotry and Hatred to end.
> Genocide against the Body is Suicide.

You'll have to be a little more specific since there aren't any piles
of dead homosexuals laying about anywhere that i'm aware of.

And so if genocide against the body is suicide, then what exactly does
that make purposeful failure to reproduce? It all adds up to the same
number: zero.

> Just over a short period of time, let's say,
>
>>200 years, it could easily be statistically shown that Jews (for one
>>example) have been subjected to far more terror than "homosexuals",
>

> Bull Shit.
> We gave the First Affidavit of Inquisition.
> Like Hitler did show, the Hebrews have for Ages engaged in a war of
> Genocide against my people.

Bullshit. Hitler engaged in a war against the Jews (for one), and he didn't
have any particular reasons not to kill catholics, or homosexuals, or for
that matter ANYONE that stood in his way.

> Rome intensified it, Queen Elizabeth took it to the Max.

More bullshit. If Rome intensified anything it was rampant promiscuity,
alternative sexual practices, and condoning of pedophiles.

> But it is all based on Lies.
> Bible says those born in the image of the third son are Gods Children.
> We represent "All Things" Not Male or Female but a Unity.
> We do, you don't.

If you're going to quote it, then give a book, chapter and verse.

>>and it could also be statistically shown that homosexuals haven't
>>changed for the better or worse even one aspect of history in any way
>>whatsoever.
>
> You really are "STUPID aren't you!
> Try Socrates.
> Try Shakespeare, the Dark Sonnets were to his Lover.
> Try Jesus. his Love was Judas.
> How about Daniel, the guy who saw the writing on the walls.
> He was a Queen to the King of the Eunuchs.
> After the Rape of the Oracle of Delphi the Teachings went from a nubile
> Maid in the Woods, to the Old Crones, why it became a Drag Show.
> "Try screwing us"!!!!!!!!!!
> The Great Domnald had a Druid who's song claims him a Shape Shifter,
> like the Gods.
> Only Fairy's shift shape.
> Never made one impact on history, right, sure, lie some more

Not one of those guys were anyone except great, but ordinary men.
Are you trying to say that because there were some guys that you claim
are gay, that actually did have some effect on history that ALL
HOMOSEXUALS deserve the credit? That's ridiculous. Would it be fair
that if Hitler were gay that ALL HOMOSEXUALS then be damned for his
acts? See, you missed the entire point.

The HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY on the whole,... get it? And not one of
the people you named was even around over the past 200 years. Can
you read?

The statement was:

>> Just over a short period of time, let's say, 200 years, it could easily
>> be statistically shown that Jews (for one example) have been subjected

>> to far more terror than "homosexuals", and it could also be statistically

>> shown that homosexuals haven't changed for the better or worse even one
>> aspect of history in any way whatsoever.

> Want something a little less popular? Okay, how about the
>
>>Irish famine.
>

> My Family left before that, we had the balls to stand on the Bridge and
> tell the Anglicans, "FUCK YOU"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Our People came as Forced Labor, intended "Slaves".
> We were the ones who built the Underground City in Atlanta.
> The Mole People of the American Railroads.
>

> Was there a homosexual famine? nopers.
>
> Yes in sorts.
> Gaelic's have a massive History.
> Hyksus, Fire Magis of Babylon, Huns of the Caucasus, Foo Dogs of the
> Achi, Raven, Apollo, Dyionisis. . . . . . . .

You missed the point. Are you trying to say that there was a famine on
earth where EVERY SINGLE HOMOSEXUAL WAS STARVING ON EARTH???

> How about the
>
>>suffragette movement?
>

> Nemedia is Karma, Justice, or Nemesis.
>
> Did homosexuals ever get the right to vote?
>
> Not in America under Protestant Sovereignty.
> But "MY FAMILY" led the cause of the People.
> Here, Scotland, Ireland, France and India.
> Direct Connections anyway.
> Distants, that's a world story there.

Bullshit. Any man, gay or not, has always had the right to vote
as long as there has been a right to vote in America. There wasn't
any "Gay suffragette movement". When women got the right to vote,
the gay women got the right to vote right along with the rest.

>>Well, hmmm, see, the ladies did that for the lesbians,
>

> Gay's are the Drones of Maube, allied to the Amazons (Amahons, My
> Family)
>
> and the rest
>
>>of you already had it... so, nope, nothing there either.
>

> Wrong.
> You can't read, are a Bigot and never went to school.

You're crazy. Black slaves did NOT have the right to vote.
But homosexuals? If they were black homosexual slaves, then
sure, no vote. But it was because they were slaves, not because
they were gay.

> How about
>
>>the Ku Klux Klan,
>

> Bigots
>
> were homosexuals being strung up, lit up, rolled
>
>>up in barbed wire and drug across the railroad tracks from the back
>>of a chevy pick up? nopers...
>

> Oh there you are wrong, Yes we were.

bullshit. There has never been a Ku Klux Klan raid on the entire
homosexual community.

> Tied in Burlap and thrown in Rivers.
> Burned at the Stake.
> Annihilated with the Jews in Auchwitz.

the Ku Klux Klan had nothing to do with Auchwitz.

> Excommunicated and driven from society.

> hmmm, and what about those nasty
>
>>gay-panthers! uhm, nopers, they didn't exist either.
>

> Nope, no Pink Nazi's either.
> No, Judgmental Hatemongers, we are the subject of enough hate.

You're paranoid. You may be truthfully the subject of hate, yourself,
but you certainly confuse the reasoning of your attackers with the
fact that your gay. I'll bet if you were robbed in central park N.Y.
in the middle of the night, would say it was because you were gay.

You're willing to blame any little problem you have on your sexual
orientation. Talk about a gay-basher, its YOU! You're so busy kicking
yourself because your gay that you've never stopped to realize that
most people don't really give a shit.

> Okay, so, how
>
>>about them evil Japanese that sacked the country of Homoland during
>>the second world war, raped and pillaged the... uhm, nopers,
>

> Like America Gay's "Exist across the World".
> Every Country, every Society, every Age.
>
> didn't
>
>>happen and there isn't any Homoland.
>

> Was once, Tara.

During the second world war?

> But, we can't even say that
>
>>Homoland was taken away from the homosexuals by the westward expansion
>>and that the homosexuals were moved from one reservation to the next,
>>many times on foot,
>

> Yep, we are the Red's the Ingonish
>
> and many times walking over what would later be
>
>>known as a "trail of tears",
>

> Butterflies
>
> or "trail of sorrows", etc... nopers,
>
> Oh Yeah, Cabot Trail, Oh Yeah.
>

>>nobody took away their land by conquest either.
>

> Wrong "Tara"
>
> Ahh, but homosexuals
>
>>don't have any rights! Nopers, they've got just as many rights as the
>>next guy.
>

> Nope we are exempt from the protections of the Law.
> I a Free Natural American Male, for one was called by that Bastion of
> Liberalism the 9th Circuit, a Piece of Chattel with no Human Rights, and
> no right to defend my self or the Environment.
>
> SO WHAT IS IT EXACTLY THAT THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY HAS DONE
>
> What haven't they.
> You are the ones who believe Knowledge is Evil!

Pffffft. You can't even follow a conversation without confusing it
with your own version of history.

>>over the past 1 or 2 hundred years that makes them think they deserve
>>any more attention than any other particular group of people in society?
>

> Died as hunted prey treated as less than human.
>

>>Hmmmmm? Well, they DID help propagate the AIDs virus quite a bit, so,
>

> No, it is a lie there.

Oh, so you're saying that no gay people ever propagated the AIDS virus.

> Green Squirrel Monkeys and Cows?
> Come on.
> Africa not hardly.
> Squirrel Monkeys are South American.
>

>>hey great, what do you want, thanks? Terror, my ass. Just because
>>you're scared of the world
>

> No, I am scared of myself.

That's for certain.

> I am the Beast.
> I went off once, I didn't like it.
> But hey Mankind is a Cancer on the Body.
> If it remains it will kill the Body.
>

> doesn't mean the world is threatening you
>
> Yes it does or the Attorney would not have filed a Law Suit.

One attorney is not the world.

>>anymore than it's threatening the next guy.
>

> Glad you have the CIA/Military Intelligence assisting in the operation
> of a Black Market Dumping Operation in the Waters of your property, and
> an Airport which was improperly Built in your Yard.

Oh, so all of that was done because you are homosexual?????

> I get to deal with Helicopters like Blackhawks going 100 feet over my
> house.
> But there not there.
> Yes they are.
>
> So, thank you so much
>
> NMo, thank you for being such a blind Bigot.

To you, EVERYONE is a bigot. But the truth of the matter is that YOU
are a bigot.

>>for your most excellent contribution to society, a bunch of whining.
>

> With out us, you would be whining.

prove it.

next

ªºª rrock

Oct 14, 2007, 1:31:43 AM10/14/07

Lady Azure wrote:

You're delusional. It seems pretty evident that the only gay people you
know are as paranoid as yourself.

Lady Azure

Oct 15, 2007, 12:05:01 AM10/15/07
ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
>
> >  rrock wrote:

> >>Well, then you were wrong, at least in his own words chiefthracian
> >>claims to be a homosexual.
> >

> > No, it was the way it was posted when I first responded.
>
> The fashion in which i post has absolutely nothing to do with his
> sexual orientation.

No, just My position on you "Gay Bashing Bigotry".

Lady Azure

Oct 15, 2007, 12:10:55 AM10/15/07
Christian Right who claim God Hates the 3rd Sons or Sethians are the
Delusional and Paranoid.

ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
>
> > So, take your super-homo paranoid pride and get with the real
> >
> >>world like so many of the professional people that are gay in the world
> >>that don't give a flying fuck what other people think because they keep
> >>their bedroom escapades IN THEIR BEDROOMS like the rest of us that have
> >>any sense. Ask one of them about "gay-bashers" and you're likely to here
> >>a reply, "Well, it doesn't really matter if your gay or not, downtown
> >>is just simply a bad area to be in after dark." - end of story.
> >

> > No, because we get the people like the Craig's and the > >Haggerd's, and the

> > Farwells and the Hitlers and the Roman Catholics and. . . If you get
> > mugged after dark the Cops care, if we get mugged, no one cares.
> > Ever watch Hogans Heros?
> > Bob Crain was a good example.
>
> You're delusional. It seems pretty evident that the only gay people you
> know are as paranoid as yourself.

Read the Context of 42 USC 1980.
Gays are exempt from the Civil Rights Act.
Why, we are genetic, you use the term for "My Family" to describe
Homosexuals, "Gay's" the Strange Invaders of Ireland, Gae-Lic's, we also
have a God, a Religion, and a Right to exist!

ªºª rrock

Oct 15, 2007, 1:45:25 AM10/15/07

to you, everyone is a gay bashing bigot, unless you know in advance that
they are gay themselves.

ªºª rrock

Oct 15, 2007, 1:49:44 AM10/15/07

Lady Azure wrote:

> Christian Right who claim God Hates the 3rd Sons or Sethians are the
> Delusional and Paranoid.
>

>  rrock wrote:
>
>>Lady Azure wrote:
>>

>>> So, take your super-homo paranoid pride and get with the real

>>>No, because we get the people like the Craig's and the > >Haggerd's, and the
>>>Farwells and the Hitlers and the Roman Catholics and. . . If you get
>>>mugged after dark the Cops care, if we get mugged, no one cares.
>>>Ever watch Hogans Heros?
>>>Bob Crain was a good example.
>>
>>You're delusional. It seems pretty evident that the only gay people you
>>know are as paranoid as yourself.
>

> Read the Context of 42 USC 1980.
> Gays are exempt from the Civil Rights Act.

post an url, and maybe i will, but it sounds to me more like you have
misinterpreted the meaning. You are not exempt from civil rights just because
you are gay. It would mean that if you were gay and black that you would no
longer be considered black, for example. That's ridiculous.

> Why, we are genetic, you use the term for "My Family" to describe
> Homosexuals, "Gay's" the Strange Invaders of Ireland, Gae-Lic's, we also
> have a God, a Religion, and a Right to exist!

so what? who doesn't?

Lady Azure

Oct 16, 2007, 10:06:14 PM10/16/07
First you blamed Chief now me, next it will probably be Isis, then the
Sword of Baal. . . .
Yes, to me people like you are Gay Bashing Bigots.
I do not need to know in advance, it only takes a few words.

Lady Azure

Oct 16, 2007, 10:16:17 PM10/16/07
Ask the United States Department of Justice or try the Federal Court
System Webs.
Most American Court Systems post United States Code Links on their
site.
Title 42 United States Code Section 1980, The "Civil Rights Act".
It only applies to Race, Creed or Gender.
Homosexuals based on Religious Persecutions are "EXEMPT" from coverage.
That is why God told me where to find my families history.
We are the GAELIC, Gall's, the Stranger's or Strange Invaders.
As an Amazon Drone of Royal Blood, I am Genetic, Bible Calls us the 3rd
Sons, those born in the image of Adam before the Separation.
As a Sethian I do have a GOD!!!!!!!!!!
I, am denied my rights because of bigotry over my RACE, CREED and SEX.

Art

Oct 16, 2007, 11:12:14 PM10/16/07
Well get your dick out of your ass and do something about it~!

"Lady Azure" <laddie@gall's.org> wrote in message

ªºª rrock

Oct 16, 2007, 11:59:25 PM10/16/07

Lady Azure wrote:

> First you blamed Chief now me, next it will probably be Isis, then the
> Sword of Baal. . . .
> Yes, to me people like you are Gay Bashing Bigots.
> I do not need to know in advance, it only takes a few words.

So you incorrectly blame your sexual orientation for all and any
disagreements that anyone might have with you. But you forget that
labeling people doesn't make it true. You've repeated your accusation
several times but haven't once provided any support for your statement.
In effect, they are empty words. That you *believe* them, though, is
certainly evidence that you are paranoid.

So if you came over to my house sometime and i looked at you and
decided i didn't like you because your hair was too long, or because
you wore clothes that offended my taste, or if my dog barked at you
because he smelled some cat you had been nearby earlier, YOU would
say that me, or even my dog, was a gay-basher. Now if the postman
came up to the door right behind you and my dog barked at him, and
i didn't like him because he had walked across my lawn instead of
using the sidewalk i'd poured, then you'd say i was just a grump.
BUT, if you found out ten minutes later during a private discussion
with the postman that he was gay, THEN you would again, tell him
that i was a gay-basher. LOLOLOL.... see, you blame your sexual
orientation for more than i do. I really couldn't care less what
you do in your bedroom and don't want to know. You do more bashing
of your own sexual preference than anyone else, and that's the truth.

You victimize yourself just like chief does in a vane attempt to
get attention. Maybe you should try just talking to someone for
a change and you might just find out that your own premature
conclusions are more at fault than anything else.

ªºª rrock

Oct 17, 2007, 12:11:41 AM10/17/07

Lady Azure wrote:

> Ask the United States Department of Justice or try the Federal Court
> System Webs.
> Most American Court Systems post United States Code Links on their
> site.
> Title 42 United States Code Section 1980, The "Civil Rights Act".
> It only applies to Race, Creed or Gender.

Are you saying that you have no race?
Are you saying that you have no creed?
Are you saying that you have no gender?

> Homosexuals based on Religious Persecutions are "EXEMPT" from coverage.

bullshit. If you try and get employed by some company and they tell you
they don't want you working there because they don't hire people of your
religion, then you have just as much right as anyone else to take them
to court.

> That is why God told me where to find my families history.
> We are the GAELIC, Gall's, the Stranger's or Strange Invaders.
> As an Amazon Drone of Royal Blood, I am Genetic, Bible Calls us the 3rd
> Sons, those born in the image of Adam before the Separation.
> As a Sethian I do have a GOD!!!!!!!!!!
> I, am denied my rights because of bigotry over my RACE, CREED and SEX.

bullshit. Maybe if you'd try giving ONE instance of such a thing that
has happened to you, it might be easier to get your idea across. But failing
that, all it appears you are doing is unnecessarily victimizing yourself
and expecting other people to care. When they don't care, you call them
gay bashers and then expect what.... sympathy?

Lady Azure

Oct 17, 2007, 11:26:52 PM10/17/07

That is the basis of this thread, my nemesis asserts I am wrong for such
actions.

ªºª rrock

Oct 17, 2007, 11:29:16 PM10/17/07

Lady Azure wrote:

Who is your nemesis and what did they actually say?

Lady Azure

Oct 18, 2007, 12:11:42 AM10/18/07
ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
>
> > First you blamed Chief now me, next it will probably be Isis, then the
> > Sword of Baal. . . .
> > Yes, to me people like you are Gay Bashing Bigots.
> > I do not need to know in advance, it only takes a few words.
>
> So you incorrectly blame your sexual orientation for all and any
> disagreements that anyone might have with you.

No, it was made a specific Argument before the Federal Court during a
RCRA case involving a Black Market Dump in the waters shared with our
WELL.
The Argument was made to a Judge who had Biased against such peoples, he
had standing of Record, with the John Birch Society.
But that is simply an argument concerning his decisions not his required
Impartiality for the Bench.
I, a Free White American Natural, Male, who's Ancestors are a Major Part
of American History, was Good Olde Boyed, for Political Purposes, so
they could Open ANWR, and called a "Piece of "Chattel" with no "Human
Rights", especially under Laws such as RCRA/SWDA.
I am not Property, there is no License, I can not be Bought, and a Pro
Se Pursuing Environmental Statutes hardly "Protects the Rights of All
Americans", as the Untied States Attorney's Office Can.
What they did to me was Not Funny and Damn well was not a Joke.
That brought Nemesis into my life.
I had a week long Vision over her.
Talk about something that hurt.
That hurt almost as bad as the physical actions which occurred in my
life.
The Rape of the Oracle, and how she then became the Nemesis Witch, Karma
or Justice.
She who taught the world of Celibacy and the Bris, after man forced
their sins upon her.

But you forget that
> labeling people doesn't make it true.

No, so don't label people after my Family, we are the Gae-Lic's of
Ireland, the Gall's, a word reaching into Portuguese Descent under
Rachtmar, the Strangers or Strange Invaders, the Mil's.

You've repeated your accusation
> several times but haven't once provided any support for your statement.

You don't.
You only provide provocation.

> In effect, they are empty words.

Yours?
Yes!

That you *believe* them, though, is
> certainly evidence that you are paranoid.

No Federal Court "Public Records".
I busted the Hell out of Department of Law and Department of Justice
Officers.
They are using Federal Grant Funds to Finance a Black Market Dumping
Operation.

> So if you came over to my house sometime and i looked at you and
> decided i didn't like you because your hair was too long,

Most "Pretty Boys" have Long Hair.
I used to love being at a urinal and having a Red Neck come in thinking
he must be in the wrong room.
People who would ask me "Are you a Boy or a Girl"?
What Difference does it Make?
I, am Sithe, neither Sidthe I am the "S" the Line which Defines and
Separates the Circle from Itself.

or because
> you wore clothes that offended my taste,

Hey I grew up on the streets with the Tribes, I was raised around people
with holes in their pants and running contests to see who could get the
most patches on a pair of Levi's.

or if my dog barked at you
> because he smelled some cat you had been nearby earlier,

Figures you would raise a Dog who was as big of a Bigot as you.
Mine had a stray cat follow him today, we were walking and when we
stopped he turned and There IS A CAT!
WOOF he gave a dart.
I gave him a call the cat was long gone in a ball of fluff, so he turned
back, N.P.

YOU would
> say that me, or even my dog, was a gay-basher.

You did!
Attack anything Different.
Let your Dog Chase Cats.
Let it even attack People because they may have been around cats.

Now if the postman
> came up to the door right behind you and my dog barked at him, and
> i didn't like him because he had walked across my lawn instead of
> using the sidewalk i'd poured, then you'd say i was just a grump.

No, if you "Turn your Dog on the Postman" that is a Federal Offense.

> BUT, if you found out ten minutes later during a private discussion
> with the postman that he was gay, THEN you would again, tell him
> that i was a gay-basher.

No, I would assist him in prosecuting you!

LOLOLOL.... see, you blame your sexual
> orientation for more than i do.

No, you show how twisted a Bigot you actually are.

I really couldn't care less what
> you do in your bedroom and don't want to know.

Good, none of your business, neither is My Hair, or my way of Dressing.

You do more bashing
> of your own sexual preference than anyone else, and that's the truth.

Yeah, they sit watching the hypocrisy, and not only "Ignore" the
Problems of their Piers, frequently they pretend they are the opposite
side so people don't point at them.

> You victimize yourself just like chief does in a vane attempt to
> get attention.

No, God chose the path I must take.

Maybe you should try just talking to someone for
> a change

I do, but Anal Retentives like you keep interrupting.
Cross-Posting your Insults across Multiple Lines to try to Humiliate
people and gain as much support as you can for your having invaded our
fellowship in the first place.
Most of Saint's Dried out Fuck Wads do.
Broken Records, all of you.
You are worse than Christians.
At least Sanskrit allows sharing of concepts.

and you might just find out that your own premature
> conclusions are more at fault than anything else.

No, you if you ever opened any book, might find it is you who are wrong,
I am the Legend, "Come".
Which One?
Haven't found one yet not involved.
Tautha De Dannan, Ainu, Ireland to Japan?
The Breeze leading the Land People in the Battle against the SEA PEOPLE!

> >  rrock wrote:
> >A bunch of Neo Nazi, Male Bovine Fecal Matter.

Lady Azure

Oct 18, 2007, 12:12:45 AM10/18/07
ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
>
> > Ask the United States Department of Justice or try the Federal Court
> > System Webs.
> > Most American Court Systems post United States Code Links on their
> > site.
> > Title 42 United States Code Section 1980, The "Civil Rights Act".
> > It only applies to Race, Creed or Gender.
>
> Are you saying that you have no race?
> Are you saying that you have no creed?
> Are you saying that you have no gender?

NO, YOU DO!
I CLAIM, I DO have such.

ªºª rrock

Oct 18, 2007, 1:22:32 AM10/18/07

Lady Azure wrote:

>  rrock wrote:
>
>>Lady Azure wrote:
>>

>>>First you blamed Chief now me, next it will probably be Isis, then the
>>>Sword of Baal. . . .
>>> Yes, to me people like you are Gay Bashing Bigots.
>>>I do not need to know in advance, it only takes a few words.
>>
>>So you incorrectly blame your sexual orientation for all and any
>>disagreements that anyone might have with you.
>

> No, it was made a specific Argument before the Federal Court during a
> RCRA case involving a Black Market Dump in the waters shared with our
> WELL.
> The Argument was made to a Judge who had Biased against such peoples, he
> had standing of Record, with the John Birch Society.
> But that is simply an argument concerning his decisions not his required
> Impartiality for the Bench.
> I, a Free White American Natural, Male, who's Ancestors are a Major Part
> of American History, was Good Olde Boyed, for Political Purposes, so
> they could Open ANWR, and called a "Piece of "Chattel" with no "Human
> Rights", especially under Laws such as RCRA/SWDA.

Oh, so you *DO* "enjoy" the rights that everyone else has, then.

> I am not Property, there is no License, I can not be Bought, and a Pro
> Se Pursuing Environmental Statutes hardly "Protects the Rights of All
> Americans", as the Untied States Attorney's Office Can.

What law do you know of that protects the rights of "all" Americans?

> What they did to me was Not Funny and Damn well was not a Joke.
> That brought Nemesis into my life.
> I had a week long Vision over her.
> Talk about something that hurt.
> That hurt almost as bad as the physical actions which occurred in my
> life.
> The Rape of the Oracle, and how she then became the Nemesis Witch, Karma
> or Justice.
> She who taught the world of Celibacy and the Bris, after man forced
> their sins upon her.

So you are saying that this judge was a gay-basher instead of simply someone
that got paid off? Are you saying that were you heterosexual that his decision
would have been any different? If he got paid off, then he got paid off! He
wouldn't care if you were John Birch!

> But you forget that
>
>>labeling people doesn't make it true.
>

> No, so don't label people after my Family, we are the Gae-Lic's of
> Ireland, the Gall's, a word reaching into Portuguese Descent under
> Rachtmar, the Strangers or Strange Invaders, the Mil's.
>
> You've repeated your accusation
>
>>several times but haven't once provided any support for your statement.
>

> You don't.
> You only provide provocation.
>

>>In effect, they are empty words.
>

> Yours?
> Yes!

Uhm, i haven't ever called you anything at all, but you call me a "gay-basher".
Where's your evidence for that?

> That you *believe* them, though, is
>
>>certainly evidence that you are paranoid.
>

> No Federal Court "Public Records".
> I busted the Hell out of Department of Law and Department of Justice
> Officers.
> They are using Federal Grant Funds to Finance a Black Market Dumping
> Operation.

What does that have to do with your being homosexual? Are you saying that
if you were heterosexual that they wouldn't do the same?

>>So if you came over to my house sometime and i looked at you and
>>decided i didn't like you because your hair was too long,
>

> Most "Pretty Boys" have Long Hair.
> I used to love being at a urinal and having a Red Neck come in thinking
> he must be in the wrong room.
> People who would ask me "Are you a Boy or a Girl"?
> What Difference does it Make?
> I, am Sithe, neither Sidthe I am the "S" the Line which Defines and
> Separates the Circle from Itself.
>

> or because
>
>>you wore clothes that offended my taste,
>

> Hey I grew up on the streets with the Tribes, I was raised around people
> with holes in their pants and running contests to see who could get the
> most patches on a pair of Levi's.
>
> or if my dog barked at you
>
>>because he smelled some cat you had been nearby earlier,
>

> Figures you would raise a Dog who was as big of a Bigot as you.
> Mine had a stray cat follow him today, we were walking and when we
> stopped he turned and There IS A CAT!
> WOOF he gave a dart.
> I gave him a call the cat was long gone in a ball of fluff, so he turned
> back, N.P.

So because my cat would bark at the scent of cat, you say it was "raised a bigot",
but when your own dog does the same, that's okay?

> YOU would
>
>>say that me, or even my dog, was a gay-basher.
>

> You did!
> Attack anything Different.
> Let your Dog Chase Cats.
> Let it even attack People because they may have been around cats.
>
> Now if the postman
>
>>came up to the door right behind you and my dog barked at him, and
>>i didn't like him because he had walked across my lawn instead of
>>using the sidewalk i'd poured, then you'd say i was just a grump.
>

> No, if you "Turn your Dog on the Postman" that is a Federal Offense.
>

>>BUT, if you found out ten minutes later during a private discussion
>>with the postman that he was gay, THEN you would again, tell him
>>that i was a gay-basher.
>

> No, I would assist him in prosecuting you!
>
> LOLOLOL.... see, you blame your sexual
>
>>orientation for more than i do.
>

> No, you show how twisted a Bigot you actually are.

You don't have any reason whatsoever to call me a bigot other than your
own paranoia.

> I really couldn't care less what
>
>>you do in your bedroom and don't want to know.
>

> Good, none of your business, neither is My Hair, or my way of Dressing.
>
> You do more bashing
>
>>of your own sexual preference than anyone else, and that's the truth.
>

> Yeah, they sit watching the hypocrisy, and not only "Ignore" the
> Problems of their Piers, frequently they pretend they are the opposite
> side so people don't point at them.

I don't think that's true, but most especially on UseNet. If you were speaking
to an actual bigot on UseNet, there wouldn't be any reason whatsoever for him
to pretend that he was the opposite.

>>You victimize yourself just like chief does in a vane attempt to
>>get attention.
>

> No, God chose the path I must take.

So you have no free will?

> Maybe you should try just talking to someone for
>
>>a change
>

> I do, but Anal Retentives like you keep interrupting.
> Cross-Posting your Insults across Multiple Lines to try to Humiliate
> people and gain as much support as you can for your having invaded our
> fellowship in the first place.

Show me where i insulted you. Calling you "gay"? You, yourself have called
yourself gay. Calling you homosexual? You, yourself claim to be a homosexual.
Where's the insult? Calling you paranoid? Your actions call you paranoid.

> Most of Saint's Dried out Fuck Wads do.
> Broken Records, all of you.
> You are worse than Christians.
> At least Sanskrit allows sharing of concepts.
>

> and you might just find out that your own premature
>
>>conclusions are more at fault than anything else.
>

> No, you if you ever opened any book, might find it is you who are wrong,
> I am the Legend, "Come".
> Which One?
> Haven't found one yet not involved.
> Tautha De Dannan, Ainu, Ireland to Japan?
> The Breeze leading the Land People in the Battle against the SEA PEOPLE!

Hmmm, any book? The book on my desk easiest to reach is called "Boolean Logic
Fundamentals" by Thomas Floyd. There isn't anything in it whatsoever on homosexuality,
bigots, paranoia, or one's using their sexual preference to attract sympathy. You
must be incorrect.

ªºª rrock

Oct 18, 2007, 1:29:55 AM10/18/07

Lady Azure wrote:

I don't claim that you don't. And since you claim that you do, then
you HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS according to that Act just like everyone else
does.

end of story

Lady Azure

Oct 18, 2007, 8:21:43 PM10/18/07
Why ask questions about who is opposing me in a Conversation/Arguement?
Why do I need to prove You Oppose my position?
You state such quite clearly, and began an attack on me as soon as you
found out I was on Thracian's Side, aka a Homosexual.
You continued with the concept of why your "Dog" would in its "Animal
Instinct" attack me for having even been around a cat.
Your Dog in its animal Instinct would not only Kill its Young, but Eat
it, Raw as well.
People are supposed to have put the animal instincts behind us.
That is part of being civilized.
You however lavish in it.
You seek the Tribal ways, while the True Tribals did not seek chaos,
they separated from the likes of you to be able to engage in Harmony,
with out you destructive energies.
Set decided society was evil, that building Shrines and Idols was wrong,
and that the Monuments would one day bring harm to the world.
He conceived of the idea about a Top which gets deformed?

ªºª rrock wrote:

ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:

> >  rrock wrote:

> >>pretty sure it was just sick humor posted by a homosexual looking for
> >>attention.
> >

> > No, more Insulting to the Homosexuals.
> > Did you know Thor did a Drag show to get his hammer.
> > Did you know Lug, was the Blob, devoid of sex, denied a wife and the 3
> > essences of Man.
> > Yet that Blob became "The Worlds Great Warrior.
> > The Lake.
>
> You thought that was insulting homosexuals in general? I'd say it was

> more like the one who posted it was an insult to homosexuals. Some
> homosexuals actually lead a normal kind of life devoid of the

> super-homo attention seeking melodrama used by some to hide their

> insecurities from themselves. And i couldn't care less who posted
> it, really, it was sick humor one way or another. Now tell me honestly,

> just what purpose could that post have served cross-posted to several
> groups if *not* to get attention, hmmmmm? Did someone need some web-hits
> you think?

Yeah, Neo-Nazi Pricks!
White Aryan's, Insulting the Red's.
Like I said before, I missed the first post and did not see you were
talking about Thracian.
He and I have on several occasion run into each other over Celtics vs
Gaelic's.
Whites vs Reds
Hair that is, same as Blue(BLACK) and Brown.
Hair Color.
Bruin Gi are the Tribes of the Brown Haired's.
Bear Shirts, the "Halflings".
Red and Black make Brown.
White and Black make Brown.

Why should I have to repeat myself, or prove Imperical Evidence?

ªºª rrock

Oct 18, 2007, 9:28:59 PM10/18/07

Lady Azure wrote:
> Why ask questions about who is opposing me in a Conversation/Arguement?
> Why do I need to prove You Oppose my position?

Hey, it's YOUR point, not mine. You have demonstrated that you are
willing to attack any/all non-homosexual people simply because they
do not post about homosexuality. You then turn around and complain
that you do not have any rights while clearly abusing the same rights
that everyone else has. The original post to this thread was sick
and demented humor. If you feel otherwise, you are welcome to your
opinion. Don't be surprised, though, that people will then associate
you with someone that likes sick and demented humor. It hasn't anything
to do with homosexuality whatsoever regardless of whether you have
the delusion that everything on earth must for some reason be directly
associated with homosexuality. Blaming other people for what is clearly
YOUR problem isn't going to help you correct your problem anytime soon.
You'd do better to talk it over with a professional, i.e. a shrink.
In the interim, your posts appear to be nothing more than useless
propaganda that serve only to digress the topics of the news groups to
which they are posted.

> You state such quite clearly, and began an attack on me as soon as you
> found out I was on Thracian's Side, aka a Homosexual.

The two of you are simply cohort trolls. Who cares?

> You continued with the concept of why your "Dog" would in its "Animal
> Instinct" attack me for having even been around a cat.

Yeah, it would have been much better had you been able to comprehend
a simple analogy. I suppose giving you the benefit of the doubt that
you had enough intelligence to do so was a mistake on my part. Keep in
mind, though, that this doesn't mean that ALL homosexuals have an inability
to understand simple analogy, only that YOU personally display such an
inability. It also doesn't mean that ALL heterosexuals share your inability.
See, it basically means that you alone can't comprehend simple analogy even
though everyone else REGARDLESS of their sexual preferences more than likely
can. My statement isn't even bashing. It's simply pointing out the truth.
So if you want to continue lying to yourself, like i said before, feel free,
but don't expect anyone with any intelligence to jump on the dumb-victim wagon.
And you certainly shouldn't expect anyone to treat you other than like a
cross-posting troll.

You are like a baker that makes apple-pie by mixing lemons with water.
You can insist it's apple pie all you want, but everyone knows it's only
lemonade.

> Your Dog in its animal Instinct would not only Kill its Young, but Eat
> it, Raw as well.
> People are supposed to have put the animal instincts behind us.
> That is part of being civilized.
> You however lavish in it.
> You seek the Tribal ways, while the True Tribals did not seek chaos,
> they separated from the likes of you to be able to engage in Harmony,
> with out you destructive energies.
> Set decided society was evil, that building Shrines and Idols was wrong,
> and that the Monuments would one day bring harm to the world.
> He conceived of the idea about a Top which gets deformed?

Lady Azure

Oct 19, 2007, 10:11:38 PM10/19/07
ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
> > Why ask questions about who is opposing me in a Conversation/Arguement?

> > Why do I need to prove You Oppose my position?
>
> Hey, it's YOUR point, not mine.

No it was you who demanded the proof, and who demanded to know who was
in opposition to me in this thread.
You are the one invading ACM to post "Your" Atheistic Hatred.

ªºª rrock

Oct 19, 2007, 10:48:29 PM10/19/07

Lady Azure wrote:

nope. You posted, i replied. You say i'm a gay basher, but you can't support
your accusation. If you only meant to call people names without actually
meaning the words you used, then why didn't say so to begin with? That way
people will understand that your words are hollow and aren't to be taken
seriously.

Lady Azure

Oct 21, 2007, 2:24:51 AM10/21/07
ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
> >  rrock wrote:

> >>Hey, it's YOUR point, not mine.
> >

> > No it was you who demanded the proof, and who demanded to know who was
> > in opposition to me in this thread.
> > You are the one invading ACM to post "Your" Atheistic Hatred.
>
> nope. You posted, i replied.

Nope you are one of Saint's Cross Posting Twits who think it is funny to
insult anyone with a belief.
Especially Homosexuals.

You say i'm a gay basher,

You are!

but you can't support
> your accusation.

Your words speak for them selves.
Look at what you say to Thracian.
Look at what you have said to me.
You are a Homophobic Bigot.

If you only meant to call people names without actually
> meaning the words you used, then why didn't say so to begin with?

Do what?
Your form of Conversation, not mine dud.

That way
> people will understand that your words are hollow and aren't to be taken
> seriously.

Hey I came here to "ARGUE THE TRUTH", you came here to "RAPE the
Believers Kah".
Werelich and Vampyre seldom get along well.
I don't own the thought.
I believe 2+2= is the concept which opens the Doors of Knowledge.
You believe "You Know it ALL" and seek control at the point of a sword.
You think all Religions are Pacifists.
God told me of the Red Bull, the Bull of Sacrifice.
Not the White One.
That is slain by man in atonement.
The Red Bull, Wild Ox, is the Bull of Judgment.
The Adjudged is tied to its horns and the bull turned loose to grind the
adjudged Sacrifice against the walls until there is nothing left but
entrails and blood dripping from the walls.
The Beast grinds all who stand before it into dust, read the story of Au
Tain sometime.
As "GODS Chosen Weapon", He walks through Nations with Blood dripping
from his Horns.

ªºª rrock

Oct 21, 2007, 2:50:24 AM10/21/07

Lady Azure wrote:
>  rrock wrote:
>
>>Lady Azure wrote:

>>>No it was you who demanded the proof, and who demanded to know who was
>>>in opposition to me in this thread.
>>>You are the one invading ACM to post "Your" Atheistic Hatred.
>>
>>nope. You posted, i replied.
>

> Nope you are one of Saint's Cross Posting Twits who think it is funny to
> insult anyone with a belief.

Nope. Although i know to whom you refer as "saint", i don't have any relation
to that troll whatsoever. And since he doesn't actually respect his own name,
i normally refer to the dolt as either "dumshit", and/or Putputputputpus. Just
check the archives if you don't believe me.

> Especially Homosexuals.

Nope. Wrong again. You're accusation cannot be supported. In fact, i have done
quite a bit even in this conversation to try and explain to you how you are
misrepresenting the facts, and show you that you actually do have the rights
that everyone else has. You can deny that fact all you want, but it won't make
it go away. That you would prefer to whine about things that aren't true, though,
goes a long way to prove my point.

> You say i'm a gay basher,
>
> You are!
>

> but you can't support
>
>>your accusation.
>

> Your words speak for them selves.
> Look at what you say to Thracian.

Yeah, do that. I've said it before and i'll say it again, he is a self victimizing
attention seeking whiner that cross-posts to attract attention to his web-site. In
other words, he's a cross-posting spammer. But i'd say the exact same thing about him
if he were neutered, asexual, heterosexual, or even if he was a fucking plant. It
doesn't anything to do with his sexual orientation, get it? I doubt it. And the
reason you can't get it is because you are also a self victimizing whiner. You WANT
it to be always about homosexuality. But guess what? It's not. And guess what else?
Nobody cares.

> Look at what you have said to me.
> You are a Homophobic Bigot.

more words, all your opinion, no actual evidence. You don't even
point out which of the many words in our conversation you are
speaking about. You cannot support your accusation.

> If you only meant to call people names without actually
>
>>meaning the words you used, then why didn't say so to begin with?
>

> Do what?
> Your form of Conversation, not mine dud.
>

> That way
>
>>people will understand that your words are hollow and aren't to be taken
>>seriously.
>

> Hey I came here to "ARGUE THE TRUTH", you came here to "RAPE the
> Believers Kah".

I don't even know what sort of fantasy game the "Believers Kah" belong to, but
i doubt it was worth the money you paid for it. If you knew anything true, then
you wouldn't need to argue it, but alas, all you really know is your own deluded
opinion.

> Werelich and Vampyre seldom get along well.

What's your point?

> I don't own the thought.

That was a thought?

> I believe 2+2= is the concept which opens the Doors of Knowledge.

Maybe if you'd put something on the other side of equation you could
say you had actually gotten through one of those doors.

> You believe "You Know it ALL" and seek control at the point of a sword.

I don't even own a sword. But i do know this: You accuse people of being
gay bashers without any evidence to support your claim. Your words are
hollow and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

> You think all Religions are Pacifists.

You haven't any clue what i think about religions.

> God told me of the Red Bull, the Bull of Sacrifice.
> Not the White One.

And you call *me* a bigot? Sheesh, it sounds like even your goD is a racist!

> That is slain by man in atonement.
> The Red Bull, Wild Ox, is the Bull of Judgment.
> The Adjudged is tied to its horns and the bull turned loose to grind the
> adjudged Sacrifice against the walls until there is nothing left but
> entrails and blood dripping from the walls.

How nice. Do you do this sort of thing often? I'll bet your cleaning lady
has a fit every Monday morning.

> The Beast grinds all who stand before it into dust, read the story of Au
> Tain sometime.

No thanks. It doesn't sound interesting.

> As "GODS Chosen Weapon", He walks through Nations with Blood dripping
> from his Horns.

Sounds like another one of your delusions. Any newspaper or journal articles
about this?

Chief Thracian

Oct 21, 2007, 6:26:01 AM10/21/07
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:04:00 -0000, Chiron <chir...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Chief has consistently posted inappropriate and "hetero-phobic" screed
>all over the place, threatening a general uprising of "queer" (his/her
>word) people against the repressive heterosexuals, yadda-yadda-yadda.

I threaten NO ONE. But I DO warn people if they persist in anti-gay
attitudes, they'll wind up paying a dear price, and well-earned. It's
called "karmic kickback". You distort my statements in order to
demoralize, demonize and otherwise slander me...as well as to
obfuscate my points in order to mislead those who'd otherwise consider
my points. Keep it up, dipwad...it's only going to come back and haunt
you...well earned certainly.

>Not surprisingly, this screed has often been met with derision,
>ridicule, contempt, or other unhelpful responses.

Not so at all. Only a handful of regulars--obviously homophobes--rant
against me, posting under VARIOUS pseudonyms, to make it look like
MORE than their real (puny) numbers. Ho-hum.

> Insulting someone because they are white, is as racist and bigoted

Not if a major source of bigotry is FOMENTED by the white hetero male
majority power! Look what happened to Germany: Nazi conquest and World
War II: a white hetero male (Xian) reign of terror. The Nazis were NOT
created by women, gays (non-heteros), blacks, Jews (non-Xians), nor
any OTHER groups that is neither hetero nor male.

I was NOT insulting anyone...simply confronting the INSANITY born of
this white supremacist, macho dogma...including YOURS. Breeder goon!

> Bigotry is wrong, no matter who commits it, no matter who is
> being debased.

I agree. But I did not express ANY sort of bigotry...however, I AM
confronting it, through you and some others.

>rrock characterizing Chief as a homosexual seeking attention is an
>accurate comment, based on Chief's own words.

I am CALLING attention to a grievous wrong that is out of control.
Yes, in that manner I DO seek attention...just as MLK sought Amerika's
attention on behalf of black civil rights. Big farkin' deal.

>Chief has identified
>himself or herself as a homosexual;

More bull dung! Is it a CRIME to tell the public I'm homosexual? I
don't think so. But it may BECOME a crime if you and your kind have
your way even more. And we ARE headed that way...which will lead to
anti-gay holocaust and eventually, civil war and the collapse of
Amerika (for which I will be forever grateful...same way Jews were
grateful for Nazi Germany's downfall).

>and by presenting his/her material
>in venues where it is not wanted or relevant,

Hilarious...you are absurdly ridiculous, I have to laugh! Unwanted by
whom? I see only 2 or 3 idiots scorned me, and no more. And who do you
think YOU are, to speak for an entire newsgroup?

As for "relevance"...well, that is totally and unabashedly WRONG...or
more accurately, MANIPULATIVE on your part. I am a gay activist, whose
angelic visions guide me in this calling. Since no one else in these
spiritual groups has brought up the extreme RELEVANCE of homosexuality
in a spiritual context--including angelic topics--I am CALLED here to
include what was sorely missing for so long.

You are simply a vulgar HOMOPHOBE, who is trying desperately to find
clever ways to shut me up. What you can't grasp is you are so
simplistic, naive, and unintelligent, that even a 3-year old can see
right through your filthy facade. You don't fool anyone...you are a
hardcore BIGOT against gays...trying to come off as reasonable and
balanced.

Good luck, it's not working at all. But DO keep trying...I enjoy the
chuckles you evoke.

>Calling it like it is, does not make it bigotry,
>homophobia, or anything worse than the simple truth.

Ah, but you're NOT calling it like it is. You are a LIAR and a
low-brow. Not even worth the dirt on my shoe.

>Of course, when you are trying to force a particular view on people,

Yeah, like MLK, Gandhi, Sojourner Truth, etc. tried to force THEIR
particular views, eh? No, I am NOT forcing my views...but like these
other great leaders of civil rights, I am STRIDENTLY proclaiming an
urgent need to beat back the Beast of Homophobia. And it shall be
done...to your misery and my delight.

>the truth can be a very inconvenient difficulty that one might wish to
>attack unmercifully.

EXACTLY. Show no mercy, give no quarter to a RUTHLESS enemy...for the
moment you drop your guard even the slightest, he'll jump you and kill
you w/o a twinge of regret.

>But truth is just that; objecting to it,
>attacking it or the people who speak it, will not make it change.
>Deal with it.

Oh, I'm dealing with it FABULOUSLY, you sorry excuse for a man. You
can object and attack my words all you want...but it is God's Own
Truth, so of course you can't change that!

BTW, "Chiron" is NOT a name you deserve, 'cause you haven't earned
it...or even come CLOSE to having earned it. Chiron was the ONLY
honorable centaur..all other centaurs were depraved, licentious boor.

Like you!

Chief Thracian Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 21, 2007, 6:32:53 AM10/21/07
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:37:25 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>He understands like me and many others do these days, Gays NEED A GOD.

Here, here..well said, Azure!

>Christians debase us constintly claiming in violation of their own Bible
>that God Hates Us, that We Have no God.
>Wrong, Bible says God Loves us Best, We are the Evolved.

Bingo!

>No, they ignore the truth to hide away in silence.

Yep, too many gays cave into the abject TERROR foisted upon them by
MOTLY white hetero men. Others who behave that way (such as blacks,
women, native people), are NOT due to their own history, but because
WHITE HETERO MEN have poisoned them to be anti-gay.

>Good you Anal Retentives deserve it.
>Leave us alone maybe we wont use your ways on you.

Fight fire with fire! No more Mr. Nice GayGuy! THAT'S how we beat the
Nazi's, THAT'S how we'll beat the homophobes, mostly WHITE HETERO MALE
XIANS.

>No, just a return to our place in the world.

Yep, and I STRIKE A CLAIM. NO hetero jerkwad is going to convince me
that I first need his permission!

>Ah, the Bigots who cross post usually are the ones insulting us,
> we usually just respond.

Thanks for clarifying this deceitful snake's ulterior motives! He's a
newsgroup fag-basher.

>Yes it will.
>Lets tie you to a fence beat you with Baseball Bats, throw Tires over
>you and set you on fire.

Rock on!

Chief Thracian

Oct 21, 2007, 6:39:16 AM10/21/07
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 03:16:44 -0500, =?UTF-8?B?wqrCusKqIHJyb2Nr?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>he didn't have a fucking clue what sort of responsibilities automatically
>go hand in hand once one can no longer understand evil. So he made his
>false claims, they were checked and he was reminded of those responsibilities.

Oh, go piss on it. You are NO authority on the matter of ethics, and
concomitant responsibilities. You have NO PLACE in telling ME what's
right and wrong, and what is the nature of evil. You big bag of stinky
wind! You spout homophobic wickedness like explosive diarhhea! You are
in NO positon to advise me on such vital matters. In fact, I SUPERCEDE
you in such authority by LIGHT YEARS.

>. Ask one of them about "gay-bashers" and you're likely to here
>a reply, "Well, it doesn't really matter if your gay or not, downtown
>is just simply a bad area to be in after dark."

Because it's flooded with violent HOMOPHOBES...criminals that can more
easily get away with bashing and murder w/o the light of day shining
down on their pathetic souls.

Chief Thracian

Oct 21, 2007, 7:28:11 AM10/21/07
On Sep 25, 11:59 pm, =C2=AA=C2=BA=C2=AA rrock <inva...@address.here>
wrote:

>And i couldn't care less who posted
>it, really, it was sick humor one way or another.

Oh, you found my parody of Catholic dogma offensive? Pray tell: what
in particular bothered you about my tale?

FYI, you're DEFINITELY in a minority, because MOST responses to that
tale were favorable, as in (from thread "7 Forbidden Numbers" in
alt.religion.shamanism):

I know this because I was chief of Dusting forbidden chambers a number
of years ago and they shared this secret information with me.

I like your take at humor though

--
> I like your take at humor though

Indeed. "Luigi Leprecorno"? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

--
Where's-a my-a lucky charms?

--
chief-thrac...@bluebottle.com wrote:
> --
> Tops are from Venus,
> Bottoms are from Mars.

What an idiot, cant even get a simple cabalistic correspondence right.

Tops are from mars, bottoms are from venus.

Like ALL homophobes, rrock, you have NO sense of humor. And BEING so
anti-gay, how could you? But please, DO amuse me: tell me WHAT
specifically offended you in my harmless parable?

ªºª rrock

Oct 21, 2007, 3:18:39 PM10/21/07

Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.

ªºª rrock

Oct 21, 2007, 3:19:54 PM10/21/07

Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.

ªºª rrock

Oct 21, 2007, 3:39:28 PM10/21/07

Chief Thracian wrote:

Learn to read, zeke. I said it was sick humor, i didn't say it was
offensive humor.

Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. Most of your quotes
above are either fabrications or written by someone other than me.
You do more to harm the image of homosexuals at large than you do
to help it. It makes you a heterophobic gay-basher. Who knows, maybe
you're actually just a bigot that hates gays pretending to be a gay
activist so people that find you to be a whining paranoid lunatic will
likewise find the rest of the homosexual population disgusting by default.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 12:22:29 AM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:39:28 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Learn to read, zeke. I said it was sick humor, i didn't say it was
>offensive humor.

I certainly read a heck of a lot better than you. If you say it's
"sick" then it means you are offended. So you STILL haven't told me
why you find my piece offensive. Okay, instead of "offensive", why you
think it's "sick". Amerika wanst to know!

>Most of your quotes
>above are either fabrications or written by someone other than me.

I have no way of telling. Whatever...YOU are nonetheless very
ignorant, and very spiteful, and homophobic.

>You do more to harm the image of homosexuals at large than you do
>to help it.

Right, like YOU are the last word on gay issues. As if! And I'm a gay
activist of MANY years, and like, I don't know what I'm talking about?
Suuure.

> It makes you a heterophobic gay-basher.

Keep ranting, brainless breeder.

>Who knows, maybe
>you're actually just a bigot that hates gays pretending to be a gay
>activist so people that find you to be a whining paranoid lunatic will
>likewise find the rest of the homosexual population disgusting by default.

But you're wrong, Madge, you're wrong...plain and simple.

Rant on, dipwad, rant on! I've got YOUR number...you sure got YOUR
panties all up in a bunch over my pro-gay honesty.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 12:22:28 AM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:18:39 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.

OUR newsgroup? Are you kidding...you don't OWN this newsgroups, you
didn't even START it. It's MY newsgroup too.

Furthermore; it's not spam, I'm not off-topic (YOU are), and I'm not
trolling (YOU are).

Looks like I've whipped you butt big time...'cause you are INCAPABLE
of defending your own vulgar claims. Else you wouldn't resort to
infantile whining.

Have a warm glass of milk and go to bed. Leave us adults to accomplish
our goals...you brats just get in the way.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 12:22:31 AM10/22/07
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:28:59 -0500, =?UTF-8?B?wqrCusKqIHJyb2Nr?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Hey, it's YOUR point, not mine. You have demonstrated that you are
>willing to attack any/all non-homosexual people simply because they
>do not post about homosexuality.

Spoken like a true heterosexist boor. Neither I nor Lady Azure is
attacking ANYONE...we simply bring up the relevance of homosexuality
to angelic/spiritual topics. It is the few idiots like you that start
SCREAMING at us, using false witness to demonize us and hopefully shut
us out. This is nothing new under the sun...we long-suffering queers
are MORE than used to: we're PISSED, and we're soon gonna CLAIM our
rights, wrest them for your filthy hands whether or not you or the
gov't, or the military, or the police, or the Internet, LIKES it.

>The original post to this thread was sick
>and demented humor.

Oh ha ha. Yet you never state WHY you think my parody of Catholic
dogma is sick/demented humor. I originally asked why you take OFFENSE
in my parody...then you said you weren't offended, claiming I'm
putting words in your mouth. So if you're NOT offended, then why are
you GRIPING about it?

Also, pray tell: why, precisely DO you find my parody sick and
demented? I have no idea why you think that, except for TWO
possibilities: (1) you're a conservative Catholic, or (2) you're a
homophobe.

Outside of those two, I see NO reason why you'd find my parody sick OR
demented.

>Don't be surprised, though, that people will then associate
>you with someone that likes sick and demented humor.

No one's doing that except you, and perhaps one or two others. You're
losing it!

>You'd do better to talk it over with a professional, i.e. a shrink.

Every therapist I'VE ever seen has applauded my bold stance for gay
rights, in just the fashion that seems to UPSET you. So I KNOW I'm
must be doing SOMETHING right.

>In the interim, your posts appear to be nothing more than useless
>propaganda that serve only to digress the topics of the news groups to
>which they are posted.

Since YOU say so, it MUST be true! 'Scuse me for challenging that.

>You are like a baker that makes apple-pie by mixing lemons with water.
>You can insist it's apple pie all you want, but everyone knows it's only
>lemonade.

In your face either way!

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 12:37:15 AM10/22/07
Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. You do more to harm the
image of homosexuals at large than you do to help it. It makes you a
heterophobic gay-basher. Who knows, maybe you're actually just a bigot that

hates gays pretending to be a gay activist so people that find you to be a
whining paranoid lunatic will likewise find the rest of the homosexual
population disgusting by default. In any case, our news group hasn't anything
to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
specific type of sexual orientation.

ªºª rrock

ªºª rrock

Art

Oct 22, 2007, 12:48:09 AM10/22/07
Look "chief up the ass" you've done nothing here except prove to me you are
gay. Be gay and be proud of it, but don't push your agenda on people whom
don't care... I for one don't give a rats-ass..

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 2:35:10 AM10/22/07
ªºª rrock wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
> >  rrock wrote:

> >>nope. You posted, i replied.

Nope you posted I replied, you continue to cross post from Gnostic's and
Angels,
I only respond to your posts.

> > Nope you are one of Saint's Cross Posting Twits who think it is funny to
> > insult anyone with a belief.
>
> Nope. Although i know to whom you refer as "saint", i don't have any relation
> to that troll whatsoever.

You shure talk like him, walk like him, cross post to his NG's, and
spout the same HATE.

And since he doesn't actually respect his own name,
> i normally refer to the dolt as either "dumshit", and/or Putputputputpus. Just
> check the archives if you don't believe me.

No Thanks, I cursed him, and walked out on the Group.
Check the Archives.
I caught him Lying about his Book on Angels.
He had no idea of Seraphis.
I still don't think he has a clue.
He knew nothing of Belile until I went into the group.
He hates me and attacks me at will based on his beliefs about "CULTS"
and "Heavens Gate".
Sorry I protect Heavens Gate, but not the Group, the Place.
I do not wait for someone to come and get me,
I call my people it is time to go home, the Doors are right there.
If there not there, then I am the only one who suffers, not those who
believed me.

> > Especially Homosexuals.
>
> Nope. Wrong again. You're accusation cannot be supported.

Yes it can you cross post your Homophobic Hatred continually, against
me,
Thracian and others.
You think me a Newbie, I have been online sine 1992 or 93 can't remember
exactly when,
but about the Time we Busted HUD for using Illegal Contractors, and
Diversion of Funds.
Got one of the AMB's busted in 2 Separate Audits.
So in true Republican Form, they Rat Fucked us.
Pisses me off they Chloroformed our House while forcing us to represent
ourselves.
Even that didn't work so they stole our day in court, made the
transcripts disappear
and made up a trial which never happened.
Even doing all that, like the KJV, they still could not remove the
Truth.
Historical Dumps alleged in existence before the 1970's, do not start in
1989.

In fact, i have done
> quite a bit even in this conversation to try and explain to you how you are
> misrepresenting the facts,

No, you have twisted words to call me a Liar.
You are an Illiterate Fool who follows Roman Lies.
Tara did infact exist.
ELVES therefore "ARE REAL".
Brownies are also Real, Halflings, born of a Blue or Natural and a Red
or White.
You have no idea or Concept of such things as the "Tara Buddha" or
Lotus, Saint Patrick's Master who he ran away from.

and show you that you actually do have the rights
> that everyone else has.

Again you are Illiterate, you can not even read a Statute.
42 USC 1980, read it, in its present context it denies
Homosexuals Protection of their CIVIL RIGHTS.

You can deny that fact all you want, but it won't make
> it go away.

Nope, it won't go away until they change the statute.

That you would prefer to whine about things that aren't true, though,
> goes a long way to prove my point.

You are the Lying Whiner.
A Saint Wanna Be.

> > You say i'm a gay basher,

YEP!

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:06:14 AM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:39:17 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>In any case, our news group hasn't anything
>to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
>specific type of sexual orientation.

Then why do you have such a PROBLEM with including a gay perspective?
YOUR argument is to SHUT UP about that...thus making the angelic
discussions heterocentric in format. Yet I DOUBT you'd be upset if
anyone described how an angel brought a HETERO couple together in
wedded bliss. Hypocrite! Bigot!

Nonetheless, I repeat: WHY do you think my parody of Catholic
dogma is sick/demented humor? If you can't state WHY, you haven't a
case, you're only just pounding your chest like an angry gorilla.

--
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:14:21 AM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:48:09 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Look "chief up the ass"

Gee, aren't YOU gay friendly...forcing a definition of gays as
butt-fuckers. How 1-dimensional, how barbaric. AS IF gays aren't
capable of friendhship, love and ethics. Nice guy, ain't ya, HETERO.

>you've done nothing here except prove to me you are
>gay.

That's because YOU are too blinded by your BIGOTRY to appreciate the
wisdom I share about angels, and the significant role that
homosexuality plays in this. Besides, I'm not here to PROVE to you
anything...that's like trying to prove something to a STICK...and
you're as dumb as one. Heteros in general, have MUCH lower IQs than
gays.

>Be gay and be proud of it,

That's exactly what I'm doing...yet you get your panties all up in a
bunch.

>but don't push your agenda on people whom
>don't care... I for one don't give a rats-ass..

Starting a thread to discuss angelic homosexuality is NOT pushing ANY
agenda. You DO NOT have to participate, you can simply move on to the
next HETERO thread. In fact, just put me on your twit list, and I'll
never bother you again.

Simple. At least it is for 3-year olds and up. YOU on the other
hand...

--
http://www.gay-bible.org

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:21:40 AM10/22/07
Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:04:00 -0000, Chiron <chir...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Chief has consistently posted inappropriate and "hetero-phobic" screed
> >all over the place, threatening a general uprising of "queer" (his/her
> >word) people against the repressive heterosexuals, yadda-yadda-yadda.
>
> I threaten NO ONE. But I DO warn people if they persist in anti-gay
> attitudes, they'll wind up paying a dear price, and well-earned. It's
> called "karmic kickback". You distort my statements in order to
> demoralize, demonize and otherwise slander me...as well as to
> obfuscate my points in order to mislead those who'd otherwise consider
> my points. Keep it up, dipwad...it's only going to come back and haunt
> you...well earned certainly.
>
> >Not surprisingly, this screed has often been met with derision,
> >ridicule, contempt, or other unhelpful responses.
>
> Not so at all. Only a handful of regulars--obviously homophobes--rant
> against me, posting under VARIOUS pseudonyms, to make it look like
> MORE than their real (puny) numbers. Ho-hum.

Don't you like it when they do that.
Have you gotten to the point that you can hear
the person on the other end when you are reading.
The Net is an Energy Field you know.

> > Insulting someone because they are white, is as racist and bigoted
>
> Not if a major source of bigotry is FOMENTED by the white hetero male
> majority power! Look what happened to Germany: Nazi conquest and World
> War II: a white hetero male (Xian) reign of terror.

No, not Xion, Golum was opposed to Hitler.

The Nazis were NOT
> created by women, gays (non-heteros), blacks, Jews (non-Xians),

Hum, didn't know Aryan's stole our Family Name also.
Arians are Xion, Heirs of Fu Xi, the Bears of the Cave,
Protectors of the Cave of Ya-O-Gah, the Cave of the North Wind, the
Winter Hurricanes.

nor
> any OTHER groups that is neither hetero nor male.

Right and as such their God is the Male Only and not the SHE which is
"All Things".

Hey, I resent that, I have been arguing the Truth hard since 2000-2001.
ELPH bid me call the Tribe.

> You are simply a vulgar HOMOPHOBE, who is trying desperately to find
> clever ways to shut me up. What you can't grasp is you are so
> simplistic, naive, and unintelligent, that even a 3-year old can see
> right through your filthy facade. You don't fool anyone...you are a
> hardcore BIGOT against gays...trying to come off as reasonable and
> balanced.

With an army of back up Gnostic's using a pre-generated
list of issues a mile long.
If that does not work they usually PLONK YOU, as in dropping you in
their Bots, and spamming your comp or if possible virile
attacks to take you off line.

> Good luck, it's not working at all. But DO keep trying...I enjoy the
> chuckles you evoke.
>
> >Calling it like it is, does not make it bigotry,
> >homophobia, or anything worse than the simple truth.
>
> Ah, but you're NOT calling it like it is. You are a LIAR and a
> low-brow. Not even worth the dirt on my shoe.
>
> >Of course, when you are trying to force a particular view on people,
>
> Yeah, like MLK, Gandhi, Sojourner Truth, etc. tried to force THEIR
> particular views, eh? No, I am NOT forcing my views...but like these
> other great leaders of civil rights, I am STRIDENTLY proclaiming an
> urgent need to beat back the Beast of Homophobia. And it shall be
> done...to your misery and my delight.
>
> >the truth can be a very inconvenient difficulty that one might wish to
> >attack unmercifully.
>
> EXACTLY. Show no mercy, give no quarter to a RUTHLESS enemy...for the
> moment you drop your guard even the slightest, he'll jump you and kill
> you w/o a twinge of regret.

Yep.
Do you know what they call a cross between an Ermine and a Bear?
Carcajue!!!!!!!

> >But truth is just that; objecting to it,
> >attacking it or the people who speak it, will not make it change.
> >Deal with it.
>
> Oh, I'm dealing with it FABULOUSLY, you sorry excuse for a man. You
> can object and attack my words all you want...but it is God's Own
> Truth, so of course you can't change that!
>
> BTW, "Chiron" is NOT a name you deserve, 'cause you haven't earned
> it...or even come CLOSE to having earned it. Chiron was the ONLY
> honorable centaur..all other centaurs were depraved, licentious boor.

Gay Ones at that, Man Beasts are "Shape Shifters".

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:25:46 AM10/22/07

ROFL, but then again God said those who believe they were given the
right to judge people and "Stone Them", is the "Mark of Cain".
What do Christians say is the Judgment for us.
"Stoning"!

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:26:50 AM10/22/07

That is what David said in the Psalms.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:30:29 AM10/22/07
Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Sep 25, 11:59 pm, =C2=AA=C2=BA=C2=AA rrock <inva...@address.here>
> wrote:
>
> >And i couldn't care less who posted
> >it, really, it was sick humor one way or another.
>
> Oh, you found my parody of Catholic dogma offensive?

I found the New Popes statement on coronation offensive.
He intends to turn the bear into an ass and make it a beast of burden
for the church.
Hardly, I was told to Replace Roman Teachings.
I am the Word Ante.
I am the House of Jacob and the Jacobites of the Syriac Wars and Bonnie
Prince Charlie.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:36:58 AM10/22/07
ชบช rrock wrote:

Even less yet!!!!!!!!

Your spam is off-topic for our news group.
I refuse to call you a Troll, you are beneath them.
They are Water Spirits, you are not.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:38:20 AM10/22/07
ชบช rrock wrote:

Why he loved engaging in public displays of self eroticism

Your spam is off-topic for our news group.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:39:50 AM10/22/07

I like the way they point fingers at us about "EVIDENCE" or lack of it,
when they "NEVER" put forth anything but conjecture.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:41:22 AM10/22/07
Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:18:39 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
> <inv...@address.here> wrote:
>
> >Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.
>
> OUR newsgroup? Are you kidding...you don't OWN this newsgroups, you
> didn't even START it. It's MY newsgroup too.
>
> Furthermore; it's not spam, I'm not off-topic (YOU are), and I'm not
> trolling (YOU are).
>
> Looks like I've whipped you butt big time...'cause you are INCAPABLE
> of defending your own vulgar claims. Else you wouldn't resort to
> infantile whining.

Watch it Sassers get nasty when they throw temper tantrums.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:44:05 AM10/22/07

We threaten their hunting rights.
If not for us who would he be hunting.
But, history and life tells you, don't fuck with a wounded Bear.

Lady Azure

Oct 22, 2007, 3:50:42 AM10/22/07
Then STAY ON GNOSTIC"S and Quit Cross Posting.

Art wrote:

Nothing of Metaphysical import.

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 3:53:23 AM10/22/07

Lady Azure wrote:

>  rrock wrote:
>
>>Lady Azure wrote:

> Nope you posted I replied, you continue to cross post from Gnostic's and
> Angels,
> I only respond to your posts.

I replied to zeke's post. You replied to mine. So blame zeke for the original
cross post if you want, but you can't blame me for any "invasion".

>>>Nope you are one of Saint's Cross Posting Twits who think it is funny to
>>>insult anyone with a belief.
>>
>>Nope. Although i know to whom you refer as "saint", i don't have any relation
>>to that troll whatsoever.
>

> You shure talk like him, walk like him, cross post to his NG's, and
> spout the same HATE.

You haven't once supported your accusation with any evidence. Maybe you should
try that sometime. In the interim you are only making false accusations.

> And since he doesn't actually respect his own name,
>
>>i normally refer to the dolt as either "dumshit", and/or Putputputputpus. Just
>>check the archives if you don't believe me.
>

> No Thanks, I cursed him, and walked out on the Group.
> Check the Archives.

I did, and you're wrong. You can blame zeke for dragging you into a.r.angels.
The original post of zeke's was to alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.religion.angels,
alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran, and alt.religion.gnostic.

> I caught him Lying about his Book on Angels.

no doubt.

> He had no idea of Seraphis.
> I still don't think he has a clue.

That is the general consensus.

> He knew nothing of Belile until I went into the group.
> He hates me and attacks me at will based on his beliefs about "CULTS"
> and "Heavens Gate".

Well, don't feel special. He hates and attacks anyone/everyone that posts
to a.r.angels.

> Sorry I protect Heavens Gate, but not the Group, the Place.
> I do not wait for someone to come and get me,
> I call my people it is time to go home, the Doors are right there.
> If there not there, then I am the only one who suffers, not those who
> believed me.
>

>>>Especially Homosexuals.
>>
>>Nope. Wrong again. You're accusation cannot be supported.
>

> Yes it can you cross post your Homophobic Hatred continually, against
> me,
> Thracian and others.

That's what you claim, but you still haven't provided any evidence. On the
other hand, *I* can point out several places where you accuse me of being
a gay-basher. The sentence above is only one example, and you're wrong.

> You think me a Newbie, I have been online sine 1992 or 93 can't remember
> exactly when,
> but about the Time we Busted HUD for using Illegal Contractors, and
> Diversion of Funds.

You haven't any idea what I think of you, particularly what I think in regard
to the amount of Usenet experience you have.

> Got one of the AMB's busted in 2 Separate Audits.
> So in true Republican Form, they Rat Fucked us.
> Pisses me off they Chloroformed our House while forcing us to represent
> ourselves.
> Even that didn't work so they stole our day in court, made the
> transcripts disappear
> and made up a trial which never happened.
> Even doing all that, like the KJV, they still could not remove the
> Truth.
> Historical Dumps alleged in existence before the 1970's, do not start in
> 1989.

I haven't any idea about what you're talking about, but it certainly isn't
on topic for a.r.angels. If you're trying to establish a resume to impress
me with your longevity on UseNet, i don't see how its pertinent and really
don't care one way or the other.

> In fact, i have done
>
>>quite a bit even in this conversation to try and explain to you how you are
>>misrepresenting the facts,
>

> No, you have twisted words to call me a Liar.

Again, another false claim, only your opinion, and no evidence whatsoever.
Got an URL? a quote?

> You are an Illiterate Fool who follows Roman Lies.

There you go again! You call me a *gay-basher*, but it is YOU that is making
accusations about people and YOU that can't back them up. I don't even know
any Romans.

> Tara did infact exist.

who?

> ELVES therefore "ARE REAL".

so?

> Brownies are also Real, Halflings, born of a Blue or Natural and a Red
> or White.

and this is important to back up your claim that i am a gay-basher??????
who cares?!?!?!

> You have no idea or Concept of such things as the "Tara Buddha" or
> Lotus, Saint Patrick's Master who he ran away from.

so what? Is there a pre-requisite that anyone who is not a gay-basher must
know about these things?

> and show you that you actually do have the rights
>
>>that everyone else has.
>

> Again you are Illiterate, you can not even read a Statute.

You are wrong.

> 42 USC 1980, read it, in its present context it denies
> Homosexuals Protection of their CIVIL RIGHTS.

no it doesn't, there isn't any such statute.

There is a 42 USC 1981, though and it reads:
http://uscode.house.gov/uscode-cgi/fastweb.exe?getdoc+uscview+t41t42+2853+29++%28%20%20%28
> All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States shall
> have the same right in every State and Territory to make and
> enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the
> full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security
> of persons and property as is enjoyed by white citizens, and shall
> be subject to like punishment, pains, penalties, taxes, licenses,
> and exactions of every kind, and to no other.

In other words, you have the same exact rights as any white person. Are you white?
If so, then you have the same exact rights as any white person. Are you not white?
If not, then you have the same exact rights as any white person.

There are only 11 statutes in the U.S. code where homosexuality is even mentioned:

1) 29 USC Sec. 705 - The term "impairment" does not include homosexuality or bisexuality
2) 42 USC Sec. 12211 - homosexuality and bisexuality are not impairments and as such are not disabilities
3) 28 USC Sec. 534 - As used in this section, the term 'sexual orientation' means consensual homosexuality
or heterosexuality.

4) 10 USC Sec. 654 - Policy concerning homosexuality in the armed forces (it isn't allowed)
5) 42 USC Sec. 9511 - the term "sex offense" includes statutory and attempted rape and any other
criminal sexual assault (whether homosexual or heterosexual) which involves force or the threat of force.

6) 20 USC Sec. 7906 - None of the funds authorized under this chapter shall be used to develop or
distribute materials, or operate programs or courses of instruction directed at youth, that are designed
to promote or encourage sexual activity, whether homosexual or heterosexual;

7) 7 USC Sec. 2231b - Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no employee of the United States
Department of Agriculture shall be peremptorily removed, on or after February 15, 1994, from the
position of the employee without an opportunity for a public or nonpublic hearing, at the option of
the employee, because of remarks made during personal time in opposition to policies, or proposed
policies, of the Department, including policies or proposed policies regarding homosexuals.

8) 42 USC Sec. 300ff-78 - None of the funds authorized under this subchapter shall be used to fund AIDS
programs, or to develop materials, designed to promote or encourage, directly, intravenous drug use or
sexual activity, whether homosexual or heterosexual.

9) 42 USC Sec. 300ff-67 - Counseling programs carried out under this part shall not be designed to
promote or encourage, directly, intravenous drug abuse or sexual activity, homosexual or heterosexual;

10) 42 USC Sec. 300ee - None of the funds appropriated to carry out this subchapter may be used to
provide education or information designed to promote or encourage, directly, homosexual or heterosexual
sexual activity or intravenous substance abuse.

11) 42 USC Sec. 300dd-32 - None of the fund appropriated to carry out this subpart may be used to provide
counseling that is designed to promote or encourage, directly, homosexual or heterosexual sexual activity
or intravenous drug abuse.

So, except for homosexuality not being allowed in the military, YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE RIGHT THAT
ANYONE ELSE DOES. But hey, they don't even allow old people in the military unless they've got
previous military experience.

So... in short. YOU ARE WRONG.

> You can deny that fact all you want, but it won't make
>
>>it go away.
>

> Nope, it won't go away until they change the statute.

No such statute. You are wrong.

> That you would prefer to whine about things that aren't true, though,
>
>>goes a long way to prove my point.
>

> You are the Lying Whiner.
> A Saint Wanna Be.
>
>>> You say i'm a gay basher,
>

> YEP!

And you are wrong.

I have demonstrated and provided ample evidence to support my claim that you have every right
that anyone else does in the U.S. You haven't even once supplied any evidence whatsoever that
any of your claims are correct. You have not shown that i am a gay basher, and you have not
shown that homosexuals are deprived of their rights.

So like i said before, your words are hollow, you cannot back them up, and nobody should take
what you say about other people seriously. I don't whine about gays or homosexuals.... YOU DO!

end of story

ªºª rrock

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 3:59:42 AM10/22/07

Lady Azure wrote:

Who cares? Nobody can take your hollow words seriously.
Your opinion isn't worth the bytes used for storage.

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 4:02:17 AM10/22/07

Lady Azure wrote:

Keep reading then. My previous post tonight basically proves your a liar.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:12:26 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:21:40 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>Don't you like it when they do that.

Actually, I APPRECIATION such skullduggery...for it simply give ME a
perfect excuse to elaborate on the very topics that they oppose. So
I've turned it into a win-win situation for myself, and lose-lose for
them.

>Have you gotten to the point that you can hear
>the person on the other end when you are reading.
>The Net is an Energy Field you know.

Yes, their nature comes through. Easy to spot 'em..I've gotten good at
this.

>No, not Xion, Golum was opposed to Hitler.

I wasn't misspelling Xion, I use the word "Xian" (like others do) as a
shorthand for "Christian". I believe you mean something else by
Xion...and not what I intended.

>Hey, I resent that, I have been arguing the Truth hard since 2000-2001.
>ELPH bid me call the Tribe.

Then my APOLOGIES...I've been focusing mostly on gay, activist, and
spiritual newsgroups...with the angel one later on in my Usenet posts.

>With an army of back up Gnostic's using a pre-generated
>list of issues a mile long.
>If that does not work they usually PLONK YOU, as in dropping you in
>their Bots, and spamming your comp or if possible virile
>attacks to take you off line.

I have EXCELENT security on my system, including
anti-virus/trojan/worm/etc. My e-mail is web-based, it never goes to
my hard drive...that helps, big time. Their only strategy that remains
is to send false complaint to my ISP and/or Usenet service. But that
can be risky, for they can easily be SEEN THROUGH, as these services
are MORE than familiar with jealous netizens seeking to screw up
innocent users. And if it does backfire on them (most likely outcome)
they will lose THEIR access, and have their data on a global Internet
blacklist. So if they're the least bit smart (which I doubt) they
won't use that tactic.

>Yep.
>Do you know what they call a cross between an Ermine and a Bear?
>Carcajue!!!!!!!

That's a wolverine, right? (Just looked it up on the web). They're
vicious!

--
Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:12:52 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:41:22 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>Watch it Sassers get nasty when they throw temper tantrums.

You've managed to survive...I go by your example. I'm a hardened
veteran of Usenet Wars myself. And have QUITE an arsenal by now!

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:12:54 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:36:58 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>Your spam is off-topic for our news group.

>I refuse to call you a Troll, you are beneath them.
>They are Water Spirits, you are not.

Good point!

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:12:55 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:25:46 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>ROFL, but then again God said those who believe they were given the

>right to judge people and "Stone Them", is the "Mark of Cain".
>What do Christians say is the Judgment for us.
>"Stoning"!

That term "judgment" has been taken out of context. The original
intent was not to judge anyone w/o any good evidence about them. Most
people tend to judge others based on flimsy evidence (such as gossip),
or by their own erratic moods. Such as: if they're in a bad mood when
they meet you for the first time, they're likely to judge you as
"bad"...but if they meet you when in a happy mood, they're more likely
to judge you as "good".

Now, if someone consistently gossips to make others hate and avoid
you...and the proof has piled up CLEARLY to reveal the offender's
malicious attitude...then you wind up JUDGING them as bad people...and
for good reason: it's the TRUTH. You might not USE the word "judge",
but it comes down to the same thing: FAIR judgment...even NECESSARY
judgment for your own protection.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:12:56 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:26:50 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>That is what David said in the Psalms.

Incredible. One would be tempted to think that the Christian's End
Times theories are correct after all! But that is a distortion, due to
historic revisionism on the part of Xians themselves. (Please be aware
I use "Xian" as a shorthand for "Christian".)

The earlier peoples ("pagans") already had their own End Times
understanding...which were STOLEN by the newer Xians, who then changed
many of the details to be more convincing to the world, that the End
Times prophecy was originated BY Xians.

The TRUE (pagan) End Times prophecied the END of an era, not of the
world, with devastation and nuclear war, etc. They already KNEW that
"the meek shall inherit the earth", and that the Gods would return.
Xians did NOT originate End Times lore...they merely STOLE it, and
reshaped it for their own purposes.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:51:26 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:39:50 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>I like the way they point fingers at us about "EVIDENCE" or lack of it,

>when they "NEVER" put forth anything but conjecture.

As if they really WANT to be beaten back. My conclusion?

They are ACTUALLY on our side...playing our enemies in such a
convoluted way as to make our challenges against them easily SUPERB
and VICTORIOUS. IOW, they're acting so obviously vulgar and erroneous,
we can't HELP but look good even with the weakest rebuttal.

OR...

They are pure masochists. A definite possibility with just a cursory
examination.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:51:28 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:30:29 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>Hardly, I was told to Replace Roman Teachings.

You have your work cut out for you...and I'm sure they selected
wisely, and that you are the best person on the planet for this
mission.

>I am the House of Jacob and the Jacobites of the Syriac Wars and Bonnie
>Prince Charlie.

I need to research this stuff, to become savvy. Thanks.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 3:51:29 PM10/22/07
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. You do more to harm the

>image of homosexuals at large than you do to help it. It makes you a
>heterophobic gay-basher. Who knows, maybe you're actually just a bigot that
>hates gays pretending to be a gay activist so people that find you to be a
>whining paranoid lunatic will likewise find the rest of the homosexual

>population disgusting by default. In any case, our news group hasn't anything
>to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
>specific type of sexual orientation.

Yep, you've lost it. Repeating yourself incessantly, like a gibbering
babboon. You have not addressed any points I made in my defense...and
can't...so your "solution" is simply to conjure up one paragraph of
insults, and post it over and over again.

Now just WHO do you think looks like the fool here? Really, think
about it.

This battle is over...checkmate...you lost, I win. Show SOME decency
and acknowledge your loss: salvage your tawdry soul. You'll be a
better homunculus for it.

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 4:32:25 PM10/22/07

Chief Thracian wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:21:40 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
> wrote:
>

>>Don't you like it when they do that.
>

> Actually, I APPRECIATION such skullduggery...for it simply give ME a
> perfect excuse to elaborate on the very topics that they oppose. So
> I've turned it into a win-win situation for myself, and lose-lose for
> them.

Besides revealing that you haven't got a fucking clue what a "win-win"
situation is or what it is for, you've basically just confessed your
agenda is nothing more than being a spamming troll, just like i said
to begin with.

Thanks, oh and by the way, thanks.

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 4:34:18 PM10/22/07

Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:41:22 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
> wrote:
>

>>Watch it Sassers get nasty when they throw temper tantrums.
>

> You've managed to survive...I go by your example. I'm a hardened
> veteran of Usenet Wars myself. And have QUITE an arsenal by now!

...wars that you start for yourself. Another confession that you are
nothing more than JAST (Just another stupid troll).

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 4:38:47 PM10/22/07

Jeeze, zeke, do you talk to your mirror, too? lolololol

next

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 5:04:57 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:53:23 -0500, =?UTF-8?B?wqrCusKqIHJyb2Nr?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>There are only 11 statutes in the U.S. code where homosexuality is even mentioned:

>4) 10 USC Sec. 654 - Policy concerning homosexuality in the armed forces (it isn't allowed)

Which banning leads to bashing, job discrimination, and many other
forms of unjust harassment, including murder by other US soldiers.

>7) 7 USC Sec. 2231b - Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no employee of the United States
>Department of Agriculture shall be peremptorily removed, on or after February 15, 1994, from the
>position of the employee without an opportunity for a public or nonpublic hearing, at the option of
>the employee, because of remarks made during personal time in opposition to policies, or proposed
>policies, of the Department, including policies or proposed policies regarding homosexuals.

That rule is NOT enforced, in fact has been eliminated:

----------------------------
Official Says Law Doesn't Cover Gays
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/24/AR2005052401496.html

Special counsel Scott J. Bloch told a Senate panel yesterday that he
lacks the legal authority to enforce the Bush administration's ban on
discrimination against federal employees based on sexual orientation.

If a federal manager fires, reassigns or takes some other action
against an employee simply because that employee is gay, there is
nothing in federal law that would permit the Office of Special Counsel
to protect the worker, Bloch testified before the Senate Homeland
Security and Government Affairs subcommittee on oversight of
government management, the federal workforce and the District of
Columbia...

Federal civil rights laws ban employment discrimination on the basis
of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and political
affiliation. Sexual orientation is not among these "protected classes.
----------------------------

And this:

----------------------------
Bush Supports Bias Protection for Gay Federal Employees
http://hr.blr.com/news.aspx?id=9459

Democrats and gay rights groups have been pressing President Bush to
reverse a decision by the head of the Office of Special Counsel, which
investigates discrimination complaints by federal employees. In
February, Scott Bloch removed references to sexual orientation from
OSC's website and claim forms, according to the AP.

Bloch contends that sexual orientation does not fall under the 1978
Civil Service Reform Act, which prohibits discrimination "on the basis
of conduct which does not adversely affect the performance of the
employee or applicant or the performance of others," the AP reports.

Democrats are urging Bush to take action to reinstate the policy.
----------------------------

The headling for that second article is deceptive: as if Bush is
really supporting gay federal workers. He's allowing others to deny
protecion, while PRETENDING to be gay supportive...and old, old tactic
used by politicians to win over some liberal votes. Bush wants to have
his cock and eat it too. (Pun intended.)

>8) 42 USC Sec. 300ff-78 - None of the funds authorized under this subchapter shall be used to fund AIDS
>programs, or to develop materials, designed to promote or encourage, directly, intravenous drug use or
>sexual activity, whether homosexual or heterosexual.

Really nice, eh? To deny ALL federal funds to homosexuals with AIDS.
That is gov't sanctioned GENOCIDE. For this ruling is used as an
EXCUSE to justify elimination of such funds to ALL gays w/AIDS or HIVE
across the board. They interpret (wrongly though intentionally)
providing AIDS services to gays as a from of INDIRECT encourgement. I
see the makings of an anti-gay HOLOCAUST in the works.

>9) 42 USC Sec. 300ff-67 - Counseling programs carried out under this part shall not be designed to
>promote or encourage, directly, intravenous drug abuse or sexual activity, homosexual or heterosexual;

See above. The REAL intent is to keep as many gays ignornat as
possible, so they will more likely spread AIDS further among
themselves. Thus: ethnic cleansing. Very fascist.

>10) 42 USC Sec. 300ee - None of the funds appropriated to carry out this subchapter may be used to
>provide education or information designed to promote or encourage, directly, homosexual or heterosexual
>sexual activity or intravenous substance abuse.

See above.

>11) 42 USC Sec. 300dd-32 - None of the fund appropriated to carry out this subpart may be used to provide
>counseling that is designed to promote or encourage, directly, homosexual or heterosexual sexual activity
>or intravenous drug abuse.

See above.

>So, except for homosexuality not being allowed in the military, YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE RIGHT THAT
>ANYONE ELSE DOES.

LIAR. You posted the very rulings that clearly DISPROVE your claim.
That is NO RIGHT, when gov't singles out a group of people (such as
homosexuals) for DENIAL of services that will lead to premature death,
as well as needless misery and persecution for the remainder of their
lives, no matter how long or short.

I don't see HETEROS w/AIDS being denied such services! So indeed, they
are PRIVILEGED by the heterosexist SANCTIONING of their well-being, at
the cost of homosexual well-being.

>But hey, they don't even allow old people in the military unless they've got
>previous military experience.

LIAR. How on earth do young recruits get to be in the milary, if that
were the case? They don't even need a full high school degree...they
simply have to be 18 yrs. or older, and SIGN UP.

>I have demonstrated and provided ample evidence to support my claim that you have every right
>that anyone else does in the U.S.

Nope, in fact you've supported my CLAIM that gays are persecuted by
official gov't sanction. And I couldn't have done a better job of it,
myself...thanks for all the excellent references...which turn out to
prove YOU as a LIAR...and HOMOPHOBE.

>You haven't even once supplied any evidence whatsoever that
>any of your claims are correct.

We don't have to, now that YOU supplied it for us. Thanks, dufus!

>You have not shown that i am a gay basher,

We don't have to, now that YOU'VE shown that yourself. Thanks, dufus!

>and you have not
>shown that homosexuals are deprived of their rights.

We don't have to, now that YOU'VE shown that yourself. Thanks, dufus!

>So like i said before, your words are hollow,

I'm afraid your HEAD is hollow. One thing I've noticed about bigots,
especially homophobes, is that in their incessant ranting against
gays, they wind up becoming so MUDDLED in their brain, that start
SUPPORTING gay liberation w/o even REALIZING it.

Thus, the justice of karma kicks in!

>end of story

YOUR story, that is.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 5:11:41 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:32:25 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Besides revealing that you haven't got a fucking clue what a "win-win"
>situation is or what it is for, you've basically just confessed your
>agenda is nothing more than being a spamming troll, just like i said
>to begin with.

You're all bluster and no substance.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 5:14:11 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:44:05 -0800, Lady Azure <laddie@gall's.org>
wrote:

>But, history and life tells you, don't fuck with a wounded Bear.

The Force is with us! The GAY Force!

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 5:59:29 PM10/22/07
LOLOLOLOL So Lady Azure *IS* only a sock puppet of the troll.

Chief Thracian wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:53:23 -0500, =?UTF-8?B?wqrCusKqIHJyb2Nr?=
> <inv...@address.here> wrote:
>

>>There are only 11 statutes in the U.S. code where homosexuality is even mentioned:
>

>>4) 10 USC Sec. 654 - Policy concerning homosexuality in the armed forces (it isn't allowed)
>

> Which banning leads to bashing, job discrimination, and many other
> forms of unjust harassment, including murder by other US soldiers.

Uhm, no, it means that they don't want anything except soldiering in the military.
There are policies regarding age, gender, height, weight, and even the shape of one's foot.
Only a deluded paranoiac like yourself would think such discrimination was for anything other
than the quality of soldiering.

JUST TO BE CLEAR.... Any heterosexual that engages in homosexual acts while in the military
will fall under the same rules. Therefore, YOU HAVE THE VERY SAME RIGHTS AS ANY HETEROSEXUAL.
In other words, they don't give a shit one way or the other WHO does it. lololol

>>7) 7 USC Sec. 2231b - Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no employee of the United States
>>Department of Agriculture shall be peremptorily removed, on or after February 15, 1994, from the
>>position of the employee without an opportunity for a public or nonpublic hearing, at the option of
>>the employee, because of remarks made during personal time in opposition to policies, or proposed
>>policies, of the Department, including policies or proposed policies regarding homosexuals.
>

> That rule is NOT enforced, in fact has been eliminated:

learn to read. Nothing you posted below is even relative to the above statute.

Learn to read. That isn't what it says. And notice that the word homosexual is even listed
FIRST.

> That is gov't sanctioned GENOCIDE. For this ruling is used as an
> EXCUSE to justify elimination of such funds to ALL gays w/AIDS or HIVE
> across the board. They interpret (wrongly though intentionally)
> providing AIDS services to gays as a from of INDIRECT encourgement. I
> see the makings of an anti-gay HOLOCAUST in the works.
>

>>9) 42 USC Sec. 300ff-67 - Counseling programs carried out under this part shall not be designed to
>>promote or encourage, directly, intravenous drug abuse or sexual activity, homosexual or heterosexual;
>

> See above. The REAL intent is to keep as many gays ignornat as
> possible, so they will more likely spread AIDS further among
> themselves. Thus: ethnic cleansing. Very fascist.

You're an idiot. Learn to read then come back and try and convince people you have less
rights. As a heterophobe it is OBVIOUS that you cannot even SEE the word heterosexual in
the above. LOLOLOLOL

later troll

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 6:07:07 PM10/22/07
Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. You do more to harm the
image of homosexuals at large than you do to help it. It makes you a
heterophobic gay-basher. Who knows, maybe you're actually just a bigot that
hates gays pretending to be a gay activist so people that find you to be a
whining paranoid lunatic will likewise find the rest of the homosexual
population disgusting by default. In any case, our news group hasn't anything
to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
specific type of sexual orientation.

Besides using sock-puppets to engage in endless off-topic blathering,
nothing you say about gay-rights is even true. Your pathetic self-victimizing
is only proof that you loathe your own sexual orientation and hope that
your whining will somehow make it go away. You're a loser, a whiner, and
a cross-posting spamming troll. Nothing more, nothing less, end of story.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 9:59:46 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:34:18 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>...wars that you start for yourself. Another confession that you are
>nothing more than JAST (Just another stupid troll).

That's your strategy: victimize someone, then blame the victim. Gee,
didn't Hitler do that, too...target Jews, gyspsies, leftists, gays,
etc....then BLAME them?

Yeah, I think so! But unlike Hitler, you're neither clever, nor
powerful. And once more, you performed an ILLEGAL strategy by trying
to divert my response to alt.usenet.kooks. THAT can get you bumped off
from Usent..ha ha!

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 9:59:50 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:59:42 -0500, =?UTF-8?B?wqrCusKqIHJyb2Nr?=
<inv...@address.here> gazed at a mirror and spoke:

>Nobody can take your hollow words seriously.
>Your opinion isn't worth the bytes used for storage.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 9:59:51 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:07:07 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Besides using sock-puppets to engage in endless off-topic blathering,
>nothing you say about gay-rights is even true. Your pathetic self-victimizing
>is only proof that you loathe your own sexual orientation and hope that
>your whining will somehow make it go away. You're a loser, a whiner, and
>a cross-posting spamming troll. Nothing more, nothing less, end of story.

Squabble squabble, squawk squawk! That's all the sense you make.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 9:59:52 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:59:29 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Uhm, no, it means that they don't want anything except soldiering in the military.

No it doesn't. It means the military does NOT want to give up its
bigotry against gays. There are far more sexual violations between
heteros in the military, than between gays...and MANY of these heteros
do NOT get reprimanded.

Whereas gays who number among the BEST soldiers often get harassed,
stalked, dishonoraby discharged and even MURDERED...only because they
are perceived homosexual 'cause not seen with a chick on his arm
during R&R, not talking about ladies boobs and vaginas, and does not
post hetero porn in his locker, trunk, or bulletin board. It is
relatively EASY to figure out who's gay and who's not WITHOUT any gay
person "telling".

>There are policies regarding age, gender, height, weight, and even the shape of one's foot.
>Only a deluded paranoiac like yourself would think such discrimination was for anything other
>than the quality of soldiering.

Again, you are a LIAR. You use the same insulting prejudice people
used to use to justify keeping BLACKS out of the military...or keeping
them segregated: "Well, they don't want anything except soldiering in
the military...and integrated blacks would be a serious distraction
from that purpose. For one, whites would be exposed to subhuman
influence."

>JUST TO BE CLEAR.... Any heterosexual that engages in homosexual acts while in the military
>will fall under the same rules. Therefore, YOU HAVE THE VERY SAME RIGHTS AS ANY HETEROSEXUAL.

Well THAT'S screwed up reasoning if I've ever seen it. What about "any
heterosexual that engages in HETEROSEXUAL acts". You didn't bring THAT
up at all. Furthermore, I know of NO heterosexual that ever WOULD
engage in a homosexexul act...he'd either be a closet bi or queer.
Yours is the argument of a strawman: hot air, no substance.

>In other words, they don't give a shit one way or the other WHO does it. lololol

Oh yes they do...they care VERY MUCH about KEEPING their homophobia
intact. Which hatred against gays SABOTAGES the effect and purpose OF
soldiering. Example: the military recently fired a number of Arab
translators--excellent ones VITAL to beating the Muslim fanatics--ONLY
because they were deemed homosexual. MOST of these translators did NOT
violate any regulations (including sex), nor did they "tell" anyone
about their sexuality.

IOW: that is but ONE example of the military's OUTRIGHT AND BLATANT
persecuation of their excellent gay soldiers...only because they
choose HATRED over military PROFESSIONALISM. It is homophobia and
heterosexism that are hobbling the effectiveness of the military
machine.

>>>8) 42 USC Sec. 300ff-78 - None of the funds authorized under this subchapter shall be used to fund AIDS
>>>programs, or to develop materials, designed to promote or encourage, directly, intravenous drug use or
>>>sexual activity, whether homosexual or heterosexual.
>>

>> Really nice, eh? To deny ALL federal funds to homosexuals with AIDS.
>
>Learn to read. That isn't what it says. And notice that the word homosexual is even listed
>FIRST.

Talk about a weak defense on YOUR part. Whether first or otherwise,
the word homosexual is right there in print, in the regulation. If
that's not what it says, then why can't you back yourself up in this?
You can't. You don't even know how to have an intelligent, civil
debate. The ONLY thing you know how to do is rant, rant, rant.

>later troll

I think I'm doing a GREAT job of eating up all your time in Usent, so
that other good GAY and GAY-FRIENDLY participants can more effectively
post their ideas w/o YOU interfering.

I look forward to many MORE dialogs with you, for that reason alone,
if for no other.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 9:59:55 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:54:05 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. You do more to harm the
>image of homosexuals at large than you do to help it. It makes you a
>heterophobic gay-basher. Who knows, maybe you're actually just a bigot that
>hates gays pretending to be a gay activist so people that find you to be a
>whining paranoid lunatic will likewise find the rest of the homosexual
>population disgusting by default. In any case, our news group hasn't anything
>to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
>specific type of sexual orientation.

Squabble squabble, squawk squawk...there you go again!

Glad to distract you from our gay and gay-friendly posters. I've freed
them up from your RUDE and ILLEGAL behavior...exactly the strategy
you've been using for years, to suppress any homosexual presence.

Karmic kickback: what goes around comes around! Fair justice against
puds like you.

Lady Azure

Oct 23, 2007, 2:35:33 AM10/23/07

Right the teachings of Ra, Nemesis, Belile, Lotus, Arthur. . . .

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 4:01:20 AM10/23/07

None of this is on topic for our news group. Are you too stupid
to know how to follow a topic?

K-ET

Oct 23, 2007, 10:25:19 AM10/23/07

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> skrev i meddelandet
> < snipped promotive spam >

Can´t help wonder who, or what, "they" are? These posts in this thread is
starting to read like something posted by "st.Albans", who continuisly
talks to the "crowd", another invisible group in here. Could it be that they
are the same as the crowd.

K-ET

K-ET

Oct 23, 2007, 10:29:24 AM10/23/07
Finaly, a good point. thank you, Art. You expressed my point of view in a
mere couple of sentences.

K-ET

"Art" <a...@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Look "chief up the ass" you've done nothing here except prove to me you
> are gay. Be gay and be proud of it, but don't push your agenda on people
> whom don't care... I for one don't give a rats-ass..
>

> "Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:18:39 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=

>> <inv...@address.here> wrote:
>>
>>>Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll.
>>

>> OUR newsgroup? Are you kidding...you don't OWN this newsgroups, you
>> didn't even START it. It's MY newsgroup too.
>>
>> Furthermore; it's not spam, I'm not off-topic (YOU are), and I'm not
>> trolling (YOU are).
>>
>> Looks like I've whipped you butt big time...'cause you are INCAPABLE
>> of defending your own vulgar claims. Else you wouldn't resort to
>> infantile whining.
>>
>> Have a warm glass of milk and go to bed. Leave us adults to accomplish
>> our goals...you brats just get in the way.

K-ET

Oct 23, 2007, 10:45:43 AM10/23/07

> <snipped promotion>

Your reponse here tells me that you seem to lack some knowledge of karma.
Maybe because you have learned it only from the new age perspective and the
applied it to your own belief system.

This what you call the karmatic kickback lacks a sentence. A very important
part, since that part talks about what is in store when karma kicks in, and
emplifies the last sentence where you mention fair justice.

... K-ET

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 10:52:32 AM10/23/07

ehem... sock puppet

he forgets that his puppet shouldn't know various things that he still has
yet to tell it.

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 11:44:55 AM10/23/07
K-ET,

Live and let live... I don't care if you're gay, catholic, Jew, animal,
Christian, or anything else, but please let me live as I am. Just because
someone is gay, doesn't mean I want to be gay also. This guy thinks
everyone is against gays and in his mind everything is gay.. I think he's a
sick gay.
I'm proud to be alive and having a relationship with our Father. Angels are
our only direct contact with God (IMHO) and so I not only try to live with
loving feelings for others, which is DAMN hard to do with some people, I try
to see their views on things, but it's not a view anymore; it's someone
trying to push their life style on me and others...

Art

"K-ET" <k-...@home.se> wrote in message

K-ET

Oct 23, 2007, 12:51:48 PM10/23/07

"ªºª rrock" <inv...@address.here> skrev i meddelandet

ahhaa ... a sock puppet?!
So, in other words it is the puppeteer that is not always aware of his/her
own use of language then? Unless, perhaps it is the computer itself, that
has come alive ... yeah well, I figure that it was bound to happen sometime.
I mean, hammering down all sort of rude language and denouncing remarks on
the computer keyboard most of the day must have an effect somewhere. It is
like cursing and using foul language in front of the children.

K-ET

It is loading more messages.