STEPHEN PAUL VANIER HAS RoCD

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

Jun 14, 2001, 5:02:34 PM6/14/01
Stephen Paul Vanier has ROCD.

Pity him. He cannot help it.

--
Beware the Obvious-Suspect the Reality
~~~AllisonWonderland~~~
http://www.livingston.net/allison/ISIB.htm
http://members.nbci.com/Crystalume/

Allen Crider

Jun 14, 2001, 11:57:34 PM6/14/01

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~ wrote:

> Stephen Paul Vanier has ROCD.

SPV says he's the Jewel Case in the Lotus, but all he shows is that he
is a bulk spindle-head.

DSWGOS

Jun 15, 2001, 2:25:42 AM6/15/01
Well...Allison...where the Fuck have You been...?

And what is ROCD...?

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 15, 2001, 2:51:07 AM6/15/01
On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:02:34 -0500, ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~
<all...@livingston.net> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the
following steaming pile:

>Stephen Paul Vanier has ROCD.
>
>Pity him. He cannot help it.

Since you get all pouty when people "don't ask", I'm asking. What's
RoCD? Something of Something Disorder?
--
V.G.

"I didn't dodge the question, I just simply did not answer it."
Vegas Luna "spells it out" for us.

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

Jun 15, 2001, 8:31:18 AM6/15/01
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
> Since you get all pouty when people "don't ask", I'm asking. What's
> RoCD? Something of Something Disorder?

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
You know VanGo, I have a special soft spot in my heart for you! I think
it's just below the LeftVentrical. :)

ROCD "IS" a "Something, Something, Something Disorder"!

It seems to me that ***"EVERY"*** one of the assholes who have been
deified, elevated, sanctified, or otherwise lauded for their "devotion"
to GOD, have all been sick puppies.

That includes Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, and of course our poor, ill,
Fuckwit...

The "normal" person cannot do what B,J,M, and F do, because the normal
person has not the ROCD. And it has not yet been recognized that having
ROCD is NOT... repeat, ***"NOT"*** something that is commendable. It is
a sickness for which they need help.

Now there are all kinds of OCD... but the politically correct view of
the "R"OCD is that it is somehow superior... But in truth, all OCD is
naught but a sickness in the character of the diseasee!

With that said, I shall here put the words to the ACRONYM:

ROCD: Religious Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

There are OCDers that have to wash their hands constantly...

There are OCDers that have to do some quirky thing over, and over, and
over, and over...

And then there are OCDers who have to constantly and repeatedly:

1) Assuage an imaginary deity;
2) Call attention to their assuagement) and
3) Justify it and claim "specialness" because of their
"sick-puppy-esque-ness".

It is probably this ROCD that has caused the majority of priests to
become priests... It is probably this ROCD that has caused the formation
of the majority of the world's MIND PRISONS. Rituals, such as crossing
one's self, praying, kneeling, and supplicating all have their roots in
the OCD of the religious NUTZ.

It is a disease of the soul... A guilt or twinge of inadequacy... An
admission that the ROCDer is NOT adequate...

Remember that any time one has to do something (anything), to keep
something from emerging, then one has this illness...

The "normal, healthy" person is free from such folderol and
extraneousness. The "normal, healthy" person is unfettered by such
nonsense...

So the Fuckwit is a SICK-O, whose illness is compounded by a
compensatory complex. It is a well known fact that a "Superiority
Complex" is naught but compensation for "Inferiority".

It must be a real drag to be like him. Still his ROCD does give him
justification for being a "ne'er do well". It does give him a reason to
fail without letting his "Inferiority" destroy him. The EGO is a
marvelous thing, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, I have stated before that one of the tenants of my Solipsism is
that it is not good form and therefore I will NOT make fun of the
handicapped... That is: Unless it is ***"REALLY"*** FUNNNNNNNNNEY!

Anyway, VanGo... Thanks for asking what ROCD means. My morning has been
saved from a minor pout, which I do when I clean up the kitchen after
feeding the cats.

Now, how about asking about "ghoti one day and foul the next"!!!

Hope you are well... (Oops, there goes that old "LeftVentical" again! :)

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

Jun 15, 2001, 8:34:40 AM6/15/01
Allen Crider wrote:
> SPV says he's the Jewel Case in the Lotus, but all he shows is that he
> is a bulk spindle-head.

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
Just another symptom of his ROCD! Just the "spiritual puss" oozing out
from his "exudite for brains" spindle-head.

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

Jun 15, 2001, 8:37:21 AM6/15/01
DSWGOS wrote:
> Well...Allison...where the Fuck have You been...?

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
Does the term: "TropicalStormAllison" have any relevance here? :)

Go to <alt.solipsism> and see my post to DragonLady (Valerie) for a
fuller explanation.

Hope you are well...

SPV

Jun 15, 2001, 3:31:32 AM6/15/01

The Pervert wrote.

> It seems to me that ***"EVERY"*** one of the assholes who have been
> deified, elevated, sanctified, or otherwise lauded for their "devotion"
> to GOD, have all been sick puppies.
>
> That includes Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, and of course our poor, ill,
> Fuckwit...

*********SPV.......And they are sick puppies, and what are you? Normal?

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

Jun 15, 2001, 9:45:25 AM6/15/01
SPV wrote:
> And they are sick puppies,

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~
You know Stephen, this is the first time that you have EVER agreed with
me! :)

MazterMoozePoop:

> and what are you? Normal?

~~~AW~~~:
BINGO!!!

Hope you get well someday!

DSWGOS

Jun 16, 2001, 12:36:34 AM6/16/01
You See...Allison...You built Up So Much Bad Karma with Shit for Brains life
Had to Balance It Out...Just an Omen...!

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

Jun 16, 2001, 8:05:28 AM6/16/01
DSWGOS wrote:
> You See...Allison...

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
Yes, quite clearly too!

DSWGOS:

> You built Up So Much Bad Karma with Shit for Brains

~~~AW~~~:
Naaaaaaaa, you really think so?

DSWGOS:

> life Had to Balance It Out...

~~~AW~~~:
By what? I had absolutely no problem with TSA! My place hardly got wet!
I live on a hill that the lake surrounds on three sides, and it seems
that the temperature of the lake keeps the storm clouds from dumping
right here. I anything, I have good karma, for my dissing of the
Fuckwit???

DSWGOS:
> Just an Omen...!

~~~AW~~~:
Amen to your Omen!

But seriously, my role with regards to the storm was to share my
energies and efforts with those less fortunate. Like when I decided to
go out to see where I could help, I was kind of inclined to the area of
taking care of the distressed animals. There happened to be all kinds of
displaced cats and dogs in the Northern parts of the burbs North of
Houston. And as you know, I am an expert cat handler.
Well, there were cats in trees that were going to take a fire-truck
ladder to get down, and of course the fire-trucks were not available to
help the poor little cats.
But cats have this sense about people... A cat will not mess with a
person whose heart is not pure, or whose soul is not at peace... And I
could go to a tree with a scared cat in it, and just say "Helllllllo
there!" and hold up my hands and it wouldn't be more than just a few
moments and the cat would start down to my waiting hands.

There were others around who watched this and were amazed at how the
felines would just recognize that I was going to "save" them... I had
owners tell me that their cats wouldn't come to a stranger, or that
their cats were wild when someone would hold them, and yet not a one of
the cats ever did anything other than act thankful that, at last,
someone who cared for them was there. They would settle into my arms and
put their heads under my chin, some purr, some just held on out of fear.
I would then put them into the cardboard pet-taxis that Wal-Mart had
provided and then give them to another person to take to the shelter
where the owners could come to reclaim them.

And then one of the nurses from the hospital where I go each month for
my blood tests noticed me and knowing that I know about pharmacies and
the computer, asked if I could help them get some people their
medications. And of course that was more immediate than getting cats out
of trees or dogs out from under debris.

As far as TSA having much of an effect on me, I have experienced more
grief from it being named "ALLISON" than from the storm itself.

As you know, I don't put much stock in the "karma"
MoosePoopBurgerInTheSky concept, but "IF" it is a real thing, then I
guess my dissing of the Fuckwit has stood me in pretty good stead!
Others lost everything... I lost nothing... I was able to, even with my
precarious health (in fact BECAUSE of my precarious health), able to aid
and assist others less fortunate in getting their medication.

And now that the "immediate" emergency is pretty much over, I am home
and feeling pretty good... Tired, but with a sense of having done
"something" that made things better.

Anyway, sorry that I was off line for a while... The Internet was down,
but it was alright, because I had better things to do than diss the
Fuckwit at the time.

And you know what? I have, because of my experience with this situation
been given a "new" perspective on SPV. He is a badly written joke. An
asshole with RCOD (Religious Compulsive Obsessive Disorder), and if it
were not for the fact that he is a LITTLE, UGLY, BALD-HEADED "P-R-I-C-K"
who deserves being euthanized, he would not have ANY use at all in this
world.

Pity him for his illness... Disdain him for his inability to be useful
in any way other than spreading his particular form of sickness and
failure.

If it were not for the humor involved in fucking with him, I probably
wouldn't give him an instant of my time... But he is the perfect foil
for being "funned"... I enjoy that part... He is the perfect BUTT of a
good joke... So instead of saying "there was this guy who (and then the
joke)...", I can say "There was this "Fuckwit who..." and the whole
story becomes more immediate.

He's as useful to me as a fire plug is to a dog that has to pee!
WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZ! :)

Thanks for missing me so! :)

SPV

Jun 16, 2001, 5:19:46 AM6/16/01

****SPV....Educate us on what you two can do? From what I can see the
pervert can't even die with any dignity.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 16, 2001, 6:49:08 PM6/16/01
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:31:18 -0500, ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

<all...@livingston.net> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the
following steaming pile:

>Now, how about asking about "ghoti one day and foul the next"!!!

>Hope you are well... (Oops, there goes that old "LeftVentical" again! :)

That one, I was able to find on the 'net, and clever it is, too. I'll
let someone else ask.

It would seem that I am quite well, thank you. The weather is
absolutely beautiful, with clear, blue skies, and highs predicted near
80, which is about as hot as it ever gets, here, and it is supposed to
continue for the next few days.

Apparently, I'm going to make an entire career of my flower bed
project. I think I may have mentioned it, before. It's made from
those flat/round landscape timbers, and has a terraced effect. It
seemed like a brilliant plan, when I first conceived it, but my
limited tools and workspace have added a good deal of challenge to it.
It's coming along, though. I'm trying to do a little on it, just
about every day. It's also nice that I can start working on it at 9
PM, and know that I still have over two hours of usable daylight,
although I do try to keep the sawing and pounding parts down to a
minimum, after 10:30, or so. Just because my neighbors are all
inconsiderate barbarians, doesn't mean *I* have to be one, too.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 16, 2001, 6:51:59 PM6/16/01
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:31:32 +0000, SPV <"svanier(nospam)"@qwest.net>

dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

"Normal"? ~~~AW~~~, "normal"? Goodness, no, he's not "normal", and
neither am I, I hope. I encounter normal people every day, and have
no intention or desire to ever be one of them.

mahja-urana

Jun 16, 2001, 7:05:56 PM6/16/01

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:31:32 +0000, SPV <"svanier(nospam)"@qwest.net>
> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:
>

> >The Pervert wrote.
> >

> >> It seems to me that ***"EVERY"*** one of the assholes who have been
> >> deified, elevated, sanctified, or otherwise lauded for their "devotion"
> >> to GOD, have all been sick puppies.
> >>
> >> That includes Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, and of course our poor, ill,
> >> Fuckwit...
> >>

> >*********SPV.......And they are sick puppies, and what are you? Normal?
>
> "Normal"? ~~~AW~~~, "normal"? Goodness, no, he's not "normal", and
> neither am I, I hope. I encounter normal people every day, and have
> no intention or desire to ever be one of them.
> --

so what is so special about you compared to these normal people you speak of?
i am really curious now hehe

> V.G.
>
> "I didn't dodge the question, I just simply did not answer it."
> Vegas Luna "spells it out" for us.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps. :( I may be lying to you. :)

DSWGOS

Jun 16, 2001, 9:52:01 PM6/16/01
Must be Looking in the Mirror...!

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 12:28:53 AM6/17/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 07:05:56 +0800, mahja-urana
<"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
the following steaming pile:

>"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:31:32 +0000, SPV <"svanier(nospam)"@qwest.net>
>> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:
>>

>> >The Pervert wrote.

>> >*********SPV.......And they are sick puppies, and what are you? Normal?
>>
>> "Normal"? ~~~AW~~~, "normal"? Goodness, no, he's not "normal", and
>> neither am I, I hope. I encounter normal people every day, and have
>> no intention or desire to ever be one of them.
>> --
>
>so what is so special about you compared to these normal people you speak of?
>i am really curious now hehe

The "average" seems to be substantially "sub-par", if you get my
drift. I am not fucked up enough to be anywhere CLOSE to being
"normal". My childhood was fairly uneventful, my family is
functional, my personal and professional lives are both reasonably
fulfilling, I have good friends that I can count on when things do get
rough. Individually, my friends, my family, and myself all have our
little quirks, but as a group, they generally cancel each other out.
No one was raped, molested, or beaten. No one's been to jail, that we
know of. None of us are destined for the funny farm, or the Springer
show. We are fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, taxpayers. We
vote. Some of us go to church, some don't. We're Citizens, you know?

Essentially, we are what "normal" *used* to mean, before everyone else
got so fucked up. There just aren't that many of us left, and we
generally don't make a lot of noise about it, or attract undue
attention.

SPV

Jun 16, 2001, 7:00:13 PM6/16/01
****SPV.....Listen to this bullshit. Who is the Gorilla trying to convince. He
has some dream world. Just as long as nobody moves. And they are all normal in
his family and he has a professional and a home life that are fulfilling. Jesus
Christ what a maggot you sound like Piph. Just the perfect boy in the perfect
world. I bet this guys life is either luke warm and not much of a life at all or
he is just a fucking liar. Because nobody has a life like this. It is impossible
unless you are dead. You never get frustrated or have doubts about what you are
doing, your kids never let you down, you wife never fucks up and you don't drink
or drug or gamble or anything like that? Well who the fuck would marry a loser
like you. Mr. Dullsville.

mahja-urana

Jun 17, 2001, 3:58:43 AM6/17/01
you almost make me glad i'm "fucked up"/"sub-par" !
so you and your family help each other keep the dirty things in life away from
each other, the way it should be?

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 10:19:56 AM6/17/01
MazterMoozePoop:

> Listen to this bullshit. Who is the Gorilla trying to convince. He
> has some dream world. Just as long as nobody moves. And they are all normal in
> his family and he has a professional and a home life that are fulfilling. Jesus
> Christ what a maggot you sound like Piph. Just the perfect boy in the perfect
> world. I bet this guys life is either luke warm and not much of a life at all or
> he is just a fucking liar. Because nobody has a life like this. It is impossible
> unless you are dead. You never get frustrated or have doubts about what you are
> doing, your kids never let you down, you wife never fucks up and you don't drink
> or drug or gamble or anything like that? Well who the fuck would marry a loser
> like you. Mr. Dullsville.

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
HAY Fuckwit, just because YOUR life is all fucked up doesn't mean that
EVERYONE'S life is all fucked up. Not everyone has ROCD like you do.

I don't expect you to understand this but you'd be better off if you
did.

Stephen, (seriously) get some help with your illness, it's for your own
good.

Hope you get well soon! :)

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 12:55:50 PM6/17/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:58:43 +0800, mahja-urana

<"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
the following steaming pile:

>you almost make me glad i'm "fucked up"/"sub-par" !

>so you and your family help each other keep the dirty things in life away from
>each other, the way it should be?

Well, yes, as long as you're willing to misconstrue everything I said.
Hey, whatever floats yer boat, man. Knock yourself out. Have some
fun. It's only UseNet.

You asked, so I answered. If you don't like the answer, there isn't a
whole lot I can do about it, is there? If being fucked up gives you
some kind of perverse pleasure, it's no skin off MY nose.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 12:57:28 PM6/17/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:19:56 -0500, AllisonWonderland
<all...@livingston.net> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the
following steaming pile:

>MazterMoozePoop:

>> Listen to this bullshit. Who is the Gorilla trying to convince. He
>> has some dream world. Just as long as nobody moves. And they are all normal in
>> his family and he has a professional and a home life that are fulfilling. Jesus
>> Christ what a maggot you sound like Piph. Just the perfect boy in the perfect
>> world. I bet this guys life is either luke warm and not much of a life at all or
>> he is just a fucking liar. Because nobody has a life like this. It is impossible
>> unless you are dead. You never get frustrated or have doubts about what you are
>> doing, your kids never let you down, you wife never fucks up and you don't drink
>> or drug or gamble or anything like that? Well who the fuck would marry a loser
>> like you. Mr. Dullsville.
>
>~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
>HAY Fuckwit, just because YOUR life is all fucked up doesn't mean that
>EVERYONE'S life is all fucked up. Not everyone has ROCD like you do.
>
>I don't expect you to understand this but you'd be better off if you
>did.
>
>Stephen, (seriously) get some help with your illness, it's for your own
>good.
>
>Hope you get well soon! :)

Some folks are just not destined to ever "get it", are they?

C'est la vie, c'est la guerre, c'est l'amour.

SPV

Jun 17, 2001, 6:43:43 AM6/17/01

AllisonWonderland wrote:

> Perverson in Wonderland~~~:

> HAY Fuckwit, just because YOUR life is all fucked up doesn't mean that
> EVERYONE'S life is all fucked up. Not everyone has ROCD like you do.

******SPV.......Look at you denial. Look how scared and angry he is if you just get
near the truth.

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 1:09:47 PM6/17/01
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
> That one, I was able to find on the 'net, and clever it is, too. I'll
> let someone else ask.

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
And I noticed that I mis-spelled ventRical. Geeze, I hate it when that
happens.

VanGo:

> It would seem that I am quite well, thank you. The weather is
> absolutely beautiful, with clear, blue skies, and highs predicted near
> 80, which is about as hot as it ever gets, here, and it is supposed to
> continue for the next few days.

~~~AW~~~:
It is absolutely beautiful here too. Clear blue skies, highs at low 90s
which is cool for here since during the Summer we can get as high at 110
with 99% humidity which makes it seem like 20,000,000 degrees! It only
gets to near 80s where you are? Where are you? Sounds like one of the
"Northern Tier States". Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming (my
home state).

VanGo:

> Apparently, I'm going to make an entire career of my flower bed project.

~~~AW~~~:
Flower bed project?

VanGo:

> I think I may have mentioned it, before.

~~~AW~~~:
Not that I recall.

VanGo:

> It's made from those flat/round landscape timbers,

~~~AW~~~:
I know exactly what you are talking about.

VanGo:

> and has a terraced effect.

~~~AW~~~:
A many leveled thing!

VanGo:

> It seemed like a brilliant plan, when I first conceived it, but my
> limited tools and workspace have added a good deal of challenge to it.

~~~AW~~~:
Will you overcome?

VanGo:

> It's coming along, though. I'm trying to do a little on it, just
> about every day. It's also nice that I can start working on it at 9
> PM, and know that I still have over two hours of usable daylight,
> although I do try to keep the sawing and pounding parts down to a
> minimum, after 10:30, or so.

~~~AW~~~:
You can have usable daylight till 11:00 p.m.? It gets dark here just
before 8:00 p.m. So between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. it is cool because
the Sun goes behind the trees to the West of my place. I usually work
outside between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and then between 6:00 p.m. and
8:00 p.m. But I take breaks (a lot of breaks) and have been drinking 1
to 2 gallons of water a day. I get bottled water because the water
supply here comes from the lake, and the lake gets its water from the
Trinity River, and the Trinity River is where Dallas dumps its sewerage.
I drink distilled water which is just like regular water except it has a
Purple label instead of Blue (for spring water) or Green (for drinking
water).

My father died of Renal Carcinoma (kidney cancer) because of too much
magnesium in his system. We can only surmise that the magnesium came
from the water where he lived. But I don't want all those minerals
filtered out by my kidneys... thus the drinking of distilled water.

VanGo:

> Just because my neighbors are all inconsiderate barbarians, doesn't mean *I*
> have to be one, too.

~~~AW~~~:
You mean that they work past 10 p.m.? If they do, then you wouldn't
bother them by working also, would you?

Well, we have a new presence at <alt.solipsism>... Bob Lewis. Seems to
be a straight forward alright kind of fellow. He averred as to how we
were posting off-topic, mis-spelling certain words, and decrying the
intellectual level of banter here. I have high hopes that he will
successfully raise the standard of writ.

And from his take on people who are intent on saving the world, and
hocking their religious tenEnts... I will watch with great interest when
he encounter ***SPVuckwit! This should be good... Because you know how
***Vuckwit takes to having his speeling corrected or his spieling
questioned.

Still, why do I keep having this feeling that it may all be a hoax? (I
chuckle)

Anyway VanGo, hang in there! Hope you are well.

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 2:58:30 PM6/17/01
MazterMoozePoop:

> Look at you denial. Look how scared and angry he is if you just get
> near the truth.

AllisonWonderland wrote:
HAY Fuckwit, like I said, just because YOUR life is all fucked up

doesn't
mean that EVERYONE'S life is all fucked up.

Not everyone has ROCD like you do.

You know ***Vuckwit, you have a really bad attitude for a parasite!

SPV

Jun 17, 2001, 9:46:25 AM6/17/01

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:58:43 +0800, mahja-urana
> <"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
> the following steaming pile:
>
> >you almost make me glad i'm "fucked up"/"sub-par" !
> >so you and your family help each other keep the dirty things in life away from
> >each other, the way it should be?
>
> Well, yes, as long as you're willing to misconstrue everything I said.
> Hey, whatever floats yer boat, man. Knock yourself out. Have some
> fun. It's only UseNet.
>
> You asked, so I answered. If you don't like the answer, there isn't a
> whole lot I can do about it, is there? If being fucked up gives you
> some kind of perverse pleasure, it's no skin off MY nose.

*****SPV.....But it's your ass he is talking about. You are like the kid in AA that
doesn't want to admit he's an addict.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 4:52:14 PM6/17/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:00:13 +0000, in alt.solipsism, our resident
Guru-in-waiting, The Master of Unwarranted Self-Esteem, Stephen Paul
Vanier, wrote:

Shall we go through this, point by point? Again? OK, if you insist.
You won't "get it", of course. You never do. You aren't mentally
capable of "getting it". You've had ample opportunity, over the last
few months, and have still managed to remain remarkably, willfully,
astonishingly, and completely clue-free. However, for the sake of any
viewers who may just be tuning in, we'll go over it One Mo' Time! If
your manic-depressive cycle so permits, do try to pay attention this
time.

>****SPV.....Listen to this bullshit.

Or don't. It doesn't matter, and it doesn't change anything. If it
makes you feel better to call it bullshit, please, be my guest.

>Who is the Gorilla trying to convince.

I made a comment, and was asked to clarify. I attempted to do so. If
you or Mary J. don't happen to like the answer, I fail to see how that
becomes MY problem.

>He has some dream world.

It isn't perfect. I never said it was. It's pretty fucking good,
though, most of the time.

>Just as long as nobody moves.

I don't even know what you are trying to say, here. I'm reasonably
sure you don't, either, so it all balances out, doesn't it?

>And they are all normal in his family

Pretty much, yes. There are a few things I would like to change, if I
had the choice, but I don't, so I adapt, I improvise, I overcome.
That's how we were raised. If there's something you don't like, you
either fix it, or adapt to it. Whining about it is not An Acceptable
Solution. Frankly, there isn't much to whine about in the first
place, so it doesn't really come up, very often, anyway. When one of
us does exercise his or her right to bitch, it comes with the
responsibility of having a proposed solution. That's how it works.
Those are OUR rules, and you are under no obligation to live by them,
even if you were able. That's also one of the many reasons that you
are a worthless piece of rotting meat, and I am a useful contributor
to society. There are other reasons, which we have gone over numerous
times.

>and he has a professional and a home life that are fulfilling.

Pretty much, yes. I work in a shop with four other technicians. When
something is fucked up, people call us. When something is REALLY
fucked up, and needs to be fixed, and Right Fucking Now, and done
right the first time, they call ME. Since I don't get to massage my
testicles with an orbital sander, or turn thousands of dollars worth
of plywood into useless scrap, you may not consider me to be very
successful, but I, and the people who count on me, all know that my
work speaks for itself.

>Jesus Christ what a maggot you sound like Piph.

Why? Because I'm not some jealous, angst-ridden welfare junkie? Oh,
hurt me some more, Stephen.

>Just the perfect boy in the perfect world.

Not perfect, no. A "perfect world" wouldn't have you in it.

>I bet this guys life is either luke warm and not much of a life at all or
>he is just a fucking liar.

You would lose, but you're used to being a loser, so it should come as
no great shock. Besides, what, exactly, do you plan to bet? A brick
of government cheese? Sorry, I've already been down that road, almost
20 years ago. That shit clogs me up something fierce, so no thanks.

>Because nobody has a life like this.

Heh heh. Pisses you off, doesn't it? I seem to recall YOU being the
one who's always claiming everyone else is being buried under a load
of smothering jealousy. Pot/kettle/black, and all that. Bring it on,
FuckTard. Do your worst. I'm on the ropes, and I'm sure to buckle,
Real Soon Now. Heh heh.

>It is impossible unless you are dead.

Reality is a bitch, isn't she? That which "is", clearly cannot be
"impossible", now can it? No, I thought not. The fact that you don't
like it, well, that's the icing on the cake.

>You never get frustrated or have doubts about what you are doing,

Well, I WAS trying to make you resemble a human being, so I'm no
stranger to frustration. I finally realized it was like polishing a
turd, and moved on to other things. You should try it, too. Your
obsession with me is very unhealthy. If you ever manage to get over
yourself, please, try getting over me, next. You'll never really be
free, until you do.

>your kids never let you down,

I have no kids, and frankly, I'm getting a little long in the tooth,
to be even thinking of starting a family. It's fairly obvious why you
would bring up the disappointment in one's children, though,
considering the unholy disaster you've spawned.

>you wife never fucks up

Had a wife, many, many years ago. She grew up a lot faster than I
did, and we reached a point where we didn't want the same things any
more, so we went our separate ways. I've changed a lot, since then.
I haven't kept track of her, but I suspect she probably has, too. In
that respect, I would say yes, she did fuck up, but she lost a lot
more from it, than I did. Time can either heal a wound, or cause it
to fester. This one healed. Shit happens, and you can either let it
rule you, or get over it.

>and you don't drink

I drink when the mood hits me. Every couple of months, I'll go out
with friends, and I'll have a few drinks. Then, I'm done, and I go
home. I'm particularly fond of margaritas and dark beers. Not at the
same time, mind you. Pete's Wicked, Pyramid, St. Pauli Girl, and
Beck's all make good dark beers, each different, but good in their own
ways. And Guinness, of course. The head on a properly drawn pint of
Guinness Stout will actually float a dime, for about a quarter of a
second, if you lay in on there just right. When I'm in the mood for
something a little lighter, Alaskan Amber is my old stand-by.

Some of the Mexi-Beers are good, too. Tecates and Dos Equis,
specifically. I could never understand the appeal of Corona, though.
If I want to drink water, I'll get some out of the tap. It's cheaper,
and it tastes better. (Anchorage has won numerous awards for "Best
Water in America". It's true, you can look it up.) And I SURE don't
understand Corona Light. Is that supposed to be for the people who
can't handle all the flavor of regular Corona? Only thing I can
figure is, Corona Light is for people who don't really like beer, but
they still like to pee a lot. This is a true story. Someone once
brought some Corona Light to a cookout at my house, and then didn't
drink it, and left it here. I set it out on my carport for two weeks,
and the miscreants from the half-way house down the street wouldn't
even steal it.

I don't often go for mixed drinks or hard liquor. Margaritas down at
the local Mexican food place. Three or four shots of tequila. A
year. There's a bottle of Rumplemintz in my freezer, that's been
there for well over a year. A shot of Irish Creme in the coffee, once
in a while. I also have a bottle of 12-year-old Canadian Club whiskey
that's so smooth, it's almost too good to drink. I opened it on New
Year's and still have over half of it left, because I promised a
friend I would save him some of it, and he is living in Pennsylvania
right now. The lid stays on, until he either darkens my doorway, or
shits the bed, whichever comes first.

I like Bloody Mary's, too. There's a restaurant near my house, and
their bar makes a killer Bloody Mary, as long as I remember to tell
them to leave out that nasty Worchestershire sauce. I honestly don't
remember the last time I had one, though, it's been so long. Stoli
used to make a peppered vodka. I think it was called "Petrovska", or
something like that. It isn't important enough to look up. Mixed
with straight tomato juice, it made a mighty tasty Bloody Mary, but I
don't even know if they still make it. In a pinch, Spicy Tom with
regular vodka does pretty well, too.

So, do I drink? Sure I do. Do I drink for the purpose of getting
wasted? No. Back when I was a 25-year-old Airman, with a steady
paycheck and almost no expenses, getting blitzed several times a week
was not uncommon. It's just what we did. I still get a little drunk,
sometimes, but I'm not staggering around, puking on my shoes, or being
a public nuisance. I've been there, and I've done all that. Now, I
have other amusements, and just don't need to be shitfaced all the
time, just to make it through life. And, to quote an old song, "The
hangovers hurt more than they used to."

>or drug

Caffeine, nicotine, Excedrin, and the occasional Actifed, when my
sinuses are acting up. And the alcohol, which I've already mentioned.
I don't think I'm much of a danger to society, if that's what you
mean. Two separate hits of pot, 15 years ago, which I DID inhale, but
didn't do much for me. I had several glasses of fruit punch, once,
which may, or may not, have had some LSD in it. Also in my youth, a
few recreational Tylenol IV's, which were quite fun, and amphetamines,
on three occasions. I liked speed. I liked it A LOT. I liked it WAY
TOO MUCH, which is the reason I only did it three times. I saw A
Potential Problem, and nipped it in the bud, before it had a chance to
get out of hand.

>or gamble or anything like that?

I love slot machines, actually. I have no illusions of winning "the
big one", though. I've come to think of them more like a very
expensive video game, than a source of income. I was in Vegas, last
December, and over seven days, I managed to lose about $1000. I had
$2000 in my gambling budget, though, so it just wasn't any big deal.
Since I was technically not IN Vegas for two of the seven days, it
worked out to about $200 a day, which, oddly enough, was almost
exactly what my employer was paying me the whole time I was there. In
fact, for the first three days, I was basically just shuffling small
amounts of money between the different casinos, winning a few hundred
in one, and then losing it in the next one. It wasn't until the last
couple of days that I really started losing consistently. But hey,
that's how casinos work, and I knew that going in. You may win a
little, here and there, but over the long haul, the odds are in their
favor, and if you keep playing long enough, you WILL lose your money.
Unless you're cheating at blackjack, or something, but if you do that,
you'll wind up losing a lot more than just money, so it isn't worth
it. And it's pretty hard to cheat slot machines, too.

>Well who the fuck would marry a loser like you.

No one like you, apparently. And let me just add, I am SO crushed,
too. Why, I really don't know how I'll carry on!

>Mr. Dullsville.

That's me, all right. Like I said, I'm a Citizen. A stand-up guy,
boring as dishwater. Somehow, my friends and admirers don't seem to
notice, much, so I guess we've worked out a mutually agreeable
situation, and I see no pressing need to change it. Some day, I
might. I can't rule it out, completely, but for now, things are
clicking along just fine, thank you. Theoretically, at least, if I
really, really worked at it, I could do something bad enough to lose
my job, and eventually my house and all my other possessions, but it
would have to be deliberate, and I'm not self-destructive, so I don't
spend a lot of time worrying about it, which is to say, "none".

You got nothing. You have nothing I want, you have nothing I need.
You have no "dirt" on me, no buttons to push, no weak spots in my
armor. You try, but there's just nothing there. You try to convince
me that everything I know is wrong, and that my life is a sham. I
know better, though, and it's not going to happen. You're more likely
to hold a steady job, or construct a lucid line of reasoning, and we
both know how unlikely THOSE are.

You are an empty vessel, and I saw through your act from day one.
You, and your ilk are as transparent as glass, to those of us with any
vision whatsoever. You may have deluded yourself into believing
otherwise, but tricking YOU is just slightly below "falling off a
log", on the difficulty scale.

I honestly don't know why you even bother to try. What do you think
you're getting out of all this? Do you think you're upsetting me,
somehow? Do you think you're witty and clever? Do you think you're
"showing off", for the ac4w crew? You aren't. Every day, you just
further illustrate the very things we all knew from the very
beginning.

You've been beaten to a bloody pulp, over, and over again, and you are
so stupid, you don't even know it. Sure, I've enjoyed our little
game, but not so much that I couldn't live without it. It is easy
enough to stop, if you ever get tired of it. You just have to say
"Uncle", stop polluting the newsgroups I enjoy, and let the adults get
on with discussing Things That Matter. I don't have much hope of it
ever happening, but if you DO ever stop being a spoilt man-child, and
you can start discussing things like a rational adult, you will start
receiving the courtesy and respect you THINK you deserve now, but
don't.

In the meantime, see if you can grasp the concepts expressed by
Occam's Razor, and write an essay on how it applies to you, and why I
even mentioned it.

That is all. Class is dismissed.

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 5:41:09 PM6/17/01

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" <vgor...@pobox.alaska.net> wrote in message

> You got nothing. You have nothing I want, you have nothing I need.
> You have no "dirt" on me, no buttons to push, no weak spots in my
> armor. You try, but there's just nothing there. You try to convince
> me that everything I know is wrong, and that my life is a sham. I
> know better, though, and it's not going to happen

So there are no weak spots in your armor... and armor is needed to protect
that which is vulnerable... so what in your life requires armor? Someone
says that your life is a sham and you say you know better... and the saying
is itself the armor, and it protects because the possibility isn't
allowed... not even to think about it is allowed... and so strong is your
armor that you can assert that nothing new is going to happen for you... I
used to live in the same fear.

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 5:50:46 PM6/17/01
> [...]
> exactly what my employer was paying me the whole time I was there. In
> fact, for the first three days, I was basically just shuffling small
> amounts of money between the different casinos, winning a few hundred
> in one, and then losing it in the next one. It wasn't until the last
> couple of days that I really started losing consistently. But hey,
> that's how casinos work, and I knew that going in. You may win a
> little, here and there, but over the long haul, the odds are in their
> favor, and if you keep playing long enough, you WILL lose your money.
> Unless you're cheating at blackjack, or something, but if you do that,
> you'll wind up losing a lot more than just money, so it isn't worth
> it. And it's pretty hard to cheat slot machines, too.
> No one like you, apparently. And let me just add, I am SO crushed,
> too. Why, I really don't know how I'll carry on!

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,
[...]
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,
CLAP, CLAP,

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 6:15:26 PM6/17/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:46:25 +0000, SPV <"svanier(nospam)"@qwest.net>

dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

>"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:58:43 +0800, mahja-urana
>> <"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
>> the following steaming pile:
>>
>> >you almost make me glad i'm "fucked up"/"sub-par" !
>> >so you and your family help each other keep the dirty things in life away from
>> >each other, the way it should be?
>>
>> Well, yes, as long as you're willing to misconstrue everything I said.
>> Hey, whatever floats yer boat, man. Knock yourself out. Have some
>> fun. It's only UseNet.
>>
>> You asked, so I answered. If you don't like the answer, there isn't a
>> whole lot I can do about it, is there? If being fucked up gives you
>> some kind of perverse pleasure, it's no skin off MY nose.
>>

>*****SPV.....But it's your ass he is talking about. You are like the kid in AA that
>doesn't want to admit he's an addict.

Oh, thank you for your diagnosis, Dr. Fuckwit. May I presume that you
will be billing my insurance company directly, or will I need to leave
a deposit?

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 6:29:52 PM6/17/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:41:09 GMT, "gordon" <gm...@hotmail.com> dropped

trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

Well, Sir, as I've said before, I don't see how your fantasies about
my imagined existence are doing you any good, but if YOU get some
benefit from it, far be it from me to quibble. I firmly believe that
you have an inalienable right to believe whatever damn-fool thing pops
into your little noggin, no matter how wrong it may be. Have at,
matey! Knock yerself out. Have fun. Run with it. Be creative.
Impress me. Amuse me. Entertain me.

Or, go piss up a rope. It all pays the same, and it's all good. It's
only AmUseNet, after all. You are just words on a screen. I have no
reliable way of knowing whether you are, in fact, a complete dickhead,
or are merely doing an incredibly good simulation thereof. A good
friend of mine once made the astute observation, "A difference which
makes no difference, IS no difference."

If you're attempting to make me care what you think of me, you are
going to have to do a LOT better, than you've done, so far. I upped
my standards, so up yours!

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 7:07:24 PM6/17/01
He says he has no buttons... and he's a liar of course because if he had no
buttons why the need for an armor? And it is obvious from his response that
I struck a nerve... that I am right about him using words to hide behind...
his armor is nothing more than a juvenile mindset puking into usenet...
facinated by its own wretched humor. Not much can be said for a bad little
monkey.

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" <vgor...@pobox.alaska.net> wrote in message

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 7:14:01 PM6/17/01
Wow... someone is easily amused today...

"AllisonWonderland" <all...@livingston.net> wrote in message

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 7:32:41 PM6/17/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:50:46 -0500, AllisonWonderland
<all...@livingston.net> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the
following steaming pile:

>CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,

>CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,
>CLAP, CLAP,

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters
and waitresses. GOOD NIGHT, DETROIT!!!!

pum...@freedom.net

Jun 17, 2001, 7:06:25 PM6/17/01

gordon wrote:

> Wow... someone is easily amused today...

No he was not amused---
allison was impressed as i was with Vanilla's answer to Spv's nonsense.
Spv is a dangerous jerk completely uncaring for anyone else but himself.

Protect your privacy! - Get Freedom 2.0 at http://www.freedom.net

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 7:37:50 PM6/17/01

<pum...@freedom.net> wrote in message

> gordon wrote:
>
> > Wow... someone is easily amused today...
> >

> No he was not amused---
> allison was impressed as i was with Vanilla's answer to Spv's nonsense.
> Spv is a dangerous jerk completely uncaring for anyone else but himself.

You really take the cake Pumpkin... or is it you really take the pie
Pumpkin. You keep this up and it won't be long and you'll be doing the
talking for everyone... then Vanier, AW, me, & everyone else can just shut
our systems down, confident in the knowledge that you will deliver to an
empty usenet the true scoop behind all of our feelings, thoughts, and
whatever. What a grand day that will be heh?

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 8:02:05 PM6/17/01
gordon wrote:
> Wow... someone is easily amused today...

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
No, I was not amused---

I was as impressed as Pumpkin was with VanGo's answer to SPV's nonsense.

SPV is a dangerous jerk, completely uncaring for anyone else but
himself.

(Boy... is there ever an echo in here, here, here, here, here, he...)

Actually I was just practicing typing at nearly a thousand wpm! :)

Heh heh heh heh :)

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 8:06:13 PM6/17/01
pum...@freedom.net wrote:
> No he was not amused---

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
But I WAS appreciative!

Pumpkin:

> allison was impressed as i was with Vanilla's answer to Spv's nonsense.

~~~AW~~~:
SPV was just lucky that VanGo didn't just let it all hang out... It's
like they say: "You know where an 800 pound gorilla sleeps?" :)

Pumpkin:

> Spv is a dangerous jerk completely uncaring for anyone else but himself.

~~~AW~~~:
You can say THAT again!

Pumpkin:

> Spv is a dangerous jerk completely uncaring for anyone else but himself.

~~~AW~~~:

Heh heh heh heh :)

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 8:19:08 PM6/17/01
Wow... someone was easily impressed today...

"AllisonWonderland" <all...@livingston.net> wrote in message

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 8:12:53 PM6/17/01
gordon wrote:>
> You really take the cake Pumpkin... or is it you really take the pie
> Pumpkin.

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
:)

Gordon:

> You keep this up and it won't be long and you'll be doing the talking for
> everyone...

~~~AW~~~:
:)

Gordon:

> then Vanier, AW, me, & everyone else can just shut
> our systems down, confident in the knowledge that you will deliver to an
> empty usenet the true scoop behind all of our feelings, thoughts, and
> whatever.

~~~AW~~~:
Now wait just a goldurn minnit! This could get serious!

Gordon:

> What a grand day that will be heh?

~~~AW~~~:
Like a thousand Steinways! (Get it? Grand = thousand/Grand = Steinway)
Gordon, don't make me have to come over there and explain this to you!
:)

Heh heh heh heh :)

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 8:38:00 PM6/17/01

> gordon wrote:>
> > You really take the cake Pumpkin... or is it you really take the pie
> > Pumpkin.
>
> ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
> :)
>
> Gordon:
> > You keep this up and it won't be long and you'll be doing the talking
for
> > everyone...
>
> ~~~AW~~~:
> :)
>
> Gordon:
> > then Vanier, AW, me, & everyone else can just shut
> > our systems down, confident in the knowledge that you will deliver to an
> > empty usenet the true scoop behind all of our feelings, thoughts, and
> > whatever.
>
> ~~~AW~~~:
> Now wait just a goldurn minnit! This could get serious!
>
> Gordon:
> > What a grand day that will be heh?
>
> ~~~AW~~~:
> Like a thousand Steinways! (Get it? Grand = thousand/Grand = Steinway)
> Gordon, don't make me have to come over there and explain this to you!
> :)

Yes, a virtual millenium with 144,000 Steinways playing Great Balls a Fire
for the headphone wearing JehovahButt... and a Blueberry Hill Pie for baby
Jesus cuz he won't eat pumpkin... and don't make me come and don't make me
explain a word of this to you... hahaha....

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 17, 2001, 9:08:58 PM6/17/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:07:24 GMT, "gordon" <gm...@hotmail.com> dropped

trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

>He says he has no buttons... and he's a liar of course because if he had no

>buttons why the need for an armor? And it is obvious from his response that
>I struck a nerve... that I am right about him using words to hide behind...
>his armor is nothing more than a juvenile mindset puking into usenet...
>facinated by its own wretched humor. Not much can be said for a bad little
>monkey.

Oh, Gordon, I am SO disappointed. This is the best you can do? After
the gauntlet I threw down, you come back with THIS pathetic excuse for
a response? Circular logic, built on a foundation of random
assertions, with a few ad hominems thrown in for spice? Me, I'm just
White Trash with money, once-removed from dirt-floor, unshod
hillbillies, but you? I expected so much more, from you. Gordon,
Gordon, Gordon, I had such hope for your potential, but after this, I
have to say, the hope is fading pretty quickly.

Hey, I know!! Let's see if we can help you build up that self-esteem
stuff you people are always getting so het up about. Tell ya what,
I'll just trim out <alt.solipsism> from the reply-to line, and you can
strut around ac4w, telling everyone how you stomped my guts out, and
made me cry like a little girl, OK? Work with me, here. It'll be
great fun. It'll be our little secret.

Then, once your testikleese have dropped all the way and grown some
hair on 'em, and your mommy has put you in long pants, you can come
back, and we'll duke it out like Gentlemen. Waddayasay? Deal?

Gordon, I can't do this by myself, you know? I know, you're probably
way too sophisticated (snork!) to have ever seen the movie, "Fight
Club", but there's one scene where Ed Norton's character is in his
boss' office, beating the hell out of himself, throwing himself around
the room. Well, I'm not quite that talented. I can't hold up your
end of this, if I have to hold up my end at the same time.

Anyway, here's the deal. I'll post this message, and you'll respond,
and I won't ever see the response, so I won't be able to respond back
to it. Then, when I don't respond, you can tell all your ac4w buddies
how you kicked my ass, or whatever you want, and if any of them ever
cross-post back over to a.s., I'll back you up, and confirm
everything. I promise!

This is a pretty sweet deal, Gordo. These things don't come around
every day, you know? If you want to think about it overnight, that's
OK, too. Hell, I would even make one final post to ac4w, asking you
to stop beating up on me, if it would help. That's just the kind of
guy I am, all helpful, like.

I mean, this is a total win for you, Gordon. You have nothing to
lose! This is VICTORY, Gordon, and I'm just giving it to you on a
silver platter, and not even putting up a fight. It's that brass
ring, yours for the taking. So, take it. Run with it. Show it to
your friends. Print it out, frame it, put it on the wall. Rub it in
your hair. Have it bronzed. Get freaky, man!

"These are great days we're livin', bros. We're Jolly Green Giants,
walkin' the earth, with guns." (I watch too many movies. Sue me.)

You're up, Slugger. Put one in the cheap seats. Hell, see if you can
bean one of the street urchins who loiter around on Waveland Ave. on
game day. They're out there, listening to the game on cheap
transistor radios, gloves at the ready, calling your name...

GOR-DON!
GOR-DON!
GOR-DON!
GOR-DON!
GOR-DON!
GOR-DON!

Don't disappoint them. They're here, just for YOU! Do it for the
children, Gordon. Three runs down, the bases are loaded, it's the
bottom of the ninth, two outs, 3-2 pitch, Gordon. Take it DEEEEEEEEP!
Be a hero!

P.S. - You needn't worry about hitting any of my nerves. You couldn't
hit the side of a barn, even if you were locked inside one. Keep
trying, though. You need the practice, I'm sorry to say.

P.P.S. - See what you've done, now? You've completely run me out of
clichés. You should be ashamed of yourself. This behavior is so
unbecoming someone of your stature.

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 8:57:07 PM6/17/01
gordon wrote:
> Yes, a virtual millenium with 144,000 Steinways playing Great Balls a Fire
> for the headphone wearing JehovahButt... and a Blueberry Hill Pie for baby
> Jesus cuz he won't eat pumpkin... and don't make me come and don't make me
> explain a word of this to you... hahaha....

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
An ePIPHany if I ever saw one! BTW, do you have any of whatever it was
left?

AllisonWonderland

Jun 17, 2001, 9:12:57 PM6/17/01
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
About three cups of extra rich and dark Yuban... Right? :)

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 9:33:32 PM6/17/01

> On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:07:24 GMT, "gordon" <gm...@hotmail.com> dropped
> trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:
>
> >He says he has no buttons... and he's a liar of course because if he had
no
> >buttons why the need for an armor? And it is obvious from his response
that
> >I struck a nerve... that I am right about him using words to hide
behind...
> >his armor is nothing more than a juvenile mindset puking into usenet...
> >facinated by its own wretched humor. Not much can be said for a bad
little
> >monkey.
>
> Oh, Gordon, I am SO disappointed. This is the best you can do? After
> the gauntlet I threw down, you come back with THIS pathetic excuse for
> a response?

Bad monkey boy... oh, did I make you shit your little monkey diaper...
ahhh... me sorry monkey boy... now let go your little monkey penis and say
something meaningful... yeah... good little monkey boy... hahaha... MB you
are a real disappointment from the git-go so why go further...

gordon

Jun 17, 2001, 11:04:37 PM6/17/01
hahaha... Pumpkin, you just can't keep out of the shithouse can you.  Just a little spineless troublemaker trying to mix things up aren't you... and look at me sweating bullets as you adoringly nuzzle up to monkey boys balls and squirm for his approval... hahaha... but hey, I'm sure the monkey boy NEEDS little tongues like you on the sidelines so he can project that his is the dominant online penis humor, even though it is incredibly diminutive, or as you would say... small.  Now the downside to all of this is I don't play fair... I don't share my toys... I don't need to belong... and I really don't give a shit who thinks what... and with those kind ingredients going into the bowl who knows what kind of cake... or pie... I might make as a culinary delight... yum yum yum... pumpkin pie, oh my oh my...

gordon wrote:

Bad monkey boy... oh, did I make you shit your little monkey diaper... ahhh... me sorry monkey boy... now let go your little monkey penis and say something meaningful... yeah... good little monkey boy... hahaha... MB you are a real disappointment from the git-go so why go further...

Notice here that Gordon resorts to crude insults, motivated by his feelings (anger) and directed at the one who outclassed and defeated him-Vanilla!
Here Gordon attempts to anger vanilla with his statements, but I suspect that Vanilla is laughing at Gordon's immature comments instead?

I congratulate Vanilla, because not once did I detect anger or negative emotions from him directed at anyone.
Vanilla stood up for what he believed was true, firmly held his ground, and completely enjoyed himself.

Gordon maybe Stephan and you could be roomies? You both have a lot in common.

mahja-urana

Jun 18, 2001, 2:18:21 AM6/18/01
talk of misconstrued..
are you replying to me or what?

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:58:43 +0800, mahja-urana

> <"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
> the following steaming pile:
>

> >you almost make me glad i'm "fucked up"/"sub-par" !
> >so you and your family help each other keep the dirty things in life away from
> >each other, the way it should be?
>
> Well, yes, as long as you're willing to misconstrue everything I said.
> Hey, whatever floats yer boat, man. Knock yourself out. Have some
> fun. It's only UseNet.
>
> You asked, so I answered. If you don't like the answer, there isn't a
> whole lot I can do about it, is there? If being fucked up gives you
> some kind of perverse pleasure, it's no skin off MY nose.
>

> >"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:
> >

> >> On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 07:05:56 +0800, mahja-urana
> >> <"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
> >> the following steaming pile:

> >> The "average" seems to be substantially "sub-par", if you get my
> >> drift. I am not fucked up enough to be anywhere CLOSE to being
> >> "normal". My childhood was fairly uneventful, my family is
> >> functional, my personal and professional lives are both reasonably
> >> fulfilling, I have good friends that I can count on when things do get
> >> rough. Individually, my friends, my family, and myself all have our
> >> little quirks, but as a group, they generally cancel each other out.
> >> No one was raped, molested, or beaten. No one's been to jail, that we
> >> know of. None of us are destined for the funny farm, or the Springer
> >> show. We are fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, taxpayers. We
> >> vote. Some of us go to church, some don't. We're Citizens, you know?
> >>
> >> Essentially, we are what "normal" *used* to mean, before everyone else
> >> got so fucked up. There just aren't that many of us left, and we
> >> generally don't make a lot of noise about it, or attract undue
> >> attention.

> >> --
> >> V.G.
> >>
> >> "I didn't dodge the question, I just simply did not answer it."
> >> Vegas Luna "spells it out" for us.
>
> --
> V.G.
>
> "I didn't dodge the question, I just simply did not answer it."
> Vegas Luna "spells it out" for us.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps. :( I may be lying to you. :)

SPV

Jun 18, 2001, 2:04:22 AM6/18/01
****SPV.....Gordon, it take great courage to face the unknown. Think of it,
just never knowing. Always with possibilities for change, and no restrictions.

SPV

Jun 18, 2001, 2:09:30 AM6/18/01
****SPV.......And he is not a seeker, and you will waste many hours with him
because he can stand what you are doing. He doesn't have the courage and
because he will fail, is a failure, they must make sure you fail also. Can you
imagine being so jealous as to take these posts to the United States Secret
Service and make up stories about someone to get them in trouble. When I was a
kid we would call people like Judi and Brucie "Rat Finks"

gordon

Jun 18, 2001, 8:55:16 PM6/18/01
Monkey boy... look at all this attention you're throwing my way... you got a
crush on me or what?

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 18, 2001, 10:50:24 PM6/18/01
On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:55:16 GMT, "gordon" <gm...@hotmail.com> dropped

trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

>Monkey boy... look at all this attention you're throwing my way... you got a

>crush on me or what?

*I'm* not the one who deliberately added alt.solipsism back into the
headers. Do the math, Gordo.

Q.E.D., and all that.

Thanks, much.

tiresias

Jun 19, 2001, 8:18:12 AM6/19/01
I've got a crush on me too.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 19, 2001, 10:14:06 PM6/19/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 19:06:13 -0500, AllisonWonderland
<all...@livingston.net> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the
following steaming pile:

>pum...@freedom.net wrote:

>> No he was not amused---
>
>~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
>But I WAS appreciative!
>
>Pumpkin:
>> allison was impressed as i was with Vanilla's answer to Spv's nonsense.
>
>~~~AW~~~:
>SPV was just lucky that VanGo didn't just let it all hang out... It's
>like they say: "You know where an 800 pound gorilla sleeps?" :)

Technically, it's closer to 300, and I happen to know that he tends to
favor his overstuffed recliner, with the TV on, and the sound turned
almost all the way off.

As punch lines go, though, it doesn't "go", so much as just sort of
"lay there".

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 19, 2001, 10:23:11 PM6/19/01
On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:55:16 GMT, "gordon" <gm...@hotmail.com> dropped

trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

>Monkey boy... look at all this attention you're throwing my way... you got a

>crush on me or what?

A crush? No, I don't think so. If you're having trouble breathing,
it could just be regular old bronchitis.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 19, 2001, 10:26:02 PM6/19/01
On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 06:04:22 +0000, SPV <"svanier(nospam)"@qwest.net>

dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

>****SPV.....Gordon, it take great courage to face the unknown. Think of it,

>just never knowing. Always with possibilities for change, and no restrictions.

So, tell us, does it also take great courage to entrust one's
"jewelry" to the gentle caress of an orbital sander? Or, is it
something that's frequently mistaken for courage?

Please, do enlighten us, Holey Man.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 19, 2001, 10:28:53 PM6/19/01
On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 06:09:30 +0000, SPV <"svanier(nospam)"@qwest.net>

dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left the following steaming pile:

>****SPV.......And he is not a seeker, and you will waste many hours with him

>because he can stand what you are doing. He doesn't have the courage and
>because he will fail, is a failure, they must make sure you fail also.

Was this meant for me?

How about a riddle, Holey Man?

Q: Why do you always find things in the last place you look?
A: .... ??

I believe we've been over my "failures", more than once, and in
excruciating detail. We can do it again, though, if you've forgotten.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jun 19, 2001, 10:34:35 PM6/19/01
On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:18:21 +0800, mahja-urana

<"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
the following steaming pile:

>talk of misconstrued..

Why, yes, I was. Well done! Got it in one.

>are you replying to me or what?

Well, who's to say, for sure? I was responding to someone who wrote
something exceedingly ignorant, and they used your name to do it. I
have no way of knowing whether it was *really* you, any more than you
can know whether this is *really* me.

Pretty Cool, huh?

Assignment for class discussion: Is it still a "sock puppet", if it's
the only one I ever use?

mahja-urana

Jun 20, 2001, 1:44:12 AM6/20/01

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:18:21 +0800, mahja-urana
> <"snafuper<erase>"@yahoo.com> dropped trou in alt.solipsism and left
> the following steaming pile:
>
> >talk of misconstrued..
>
> Why, yes, I was. Well done! Got it in one.

yes, i'm glad you admit you were. but something tells me you are just
misconstruing me again

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~

Jun 20, 2001, 1:48:59 AM6/20/01
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
> How about a riddle, Holey Man?
> Q: Why do you always find things in the last place you look?

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
You make a great assumption when you think that the ***SPVuckwit finds
what he's looking for in the last place he looks. :)

Like he quit looking for the TRVTH long before he found it, and he
doesn't look for his car keys or check book. And we all know what he
finds when he turns out the light... And since there is NEVER anyone
else there, he knows IT's his!!! (jerk, jerk, jerk,) :)

Heh heh heh heh :)