Forced Injections, Murder, Dictatorship?, One Nation Under God? USA SIGNS HERE

Kurt Brown

Aug 1, 2007, 4:51:36 AM8/1/07
Do you believe in God? Do you believe in the signs? Do you know the beast
has engineered your subjugation through the injections forced upon you by
the United States Governments?

I am much like Lott, in that I was tortured to see. The signs are there, so
listen with me.

In 1974 or 75 I was a wild teenager, torn by family strife and misdirection
and societal upheaval. A young woman I knew around 9th grade in a town I
was passing through, Monroeville, had predicted her own death and she said I
would die at age 44. I was almost hit by a meteorite explosion on the time
of my birthday, almost to the hour if time zones are corrected in relation
to where I was at the time of the blast, going north of Braman Oklahoma on
interstate 35? toward Kansas.

I would have rather been killed. After working as a bank examiner for the
FDIC, I was in forced exile. I was a bank examiner. One was killed in the
90's, I survived in 2001. I was tortured for years and am to this day. My
story is Mobile Audit Club.. The government is in the crime syndicates, and
money laundering is a key part of their businesses.

Protect your children. Know the signs and sense the direction.

What can we do? We need to do something. I am hoping for a leader to
emerge and to crush the closed door dictatorship of criminals running the
USA.

They even do forced experiments and injections on veterans. Protect your
children from them and I would not even let them be birthed near hospitals.

Nature has its way.

Kurt Brown-- Saint Ram Bone
Mobile Audit Club
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

Many of the religious sort are not educated in auditing and science. It
will be to their and our peril. But then again, it always comes out the
same in the end, doesn't it?