Outlook Express

Andy Petro

Feb 17, 2012, 2:43:31 PM2/17/12

When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.

osto

Feb 19, 2012, 5:17:32 AM2/19/12

"Andy Petro" wrote in message news:jhmal5$l4a$1...@dont-email.me...

When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.

Go into accounts, properties, advanced options. Untick the box 'breaking
messages apart'.

Chas

Feb 20, 2012, 10:22:41 PM2/20/12
IEsu...@we-care.com (2)
That is the proper title of the garbage I'm getting.

Chas

Feb 21, 2012, 10:08:52 PM2/21/12
The solution was in a great freeware 'Cleaner' I have
installed...(CCleaner). The durn 'reminder' was listed there as a program
and it had an un-install feature that worked.
"Chas" <footb...@bresnan.net> wrote in message

Andy Petro

Feb 22, 2012, 7:30:39 PM2/22/12

"osto" <ce...@metgov.comp> wrote in message