Dear manager, why did you close the topic about rentacoder?

1 view

kame...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2006, 7:40:01 AM9/25/06
Hello

Can you please tell why did you disable comments on the topic about
rentacoder?

Why do you try to hide the truth about them?

How much they pay you for the favour?
May I have confirmation from your boss that he agrees you to hide the
truth?

rentacoder lie even with their name and slogan
the right name is rentapatcher
their slogan: how software gets done is not correct
the right slogan is: how patches gets done

rentacoder are making patches not software

kame...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2006, 12:44:56 PM10/3/06
?

kame...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2006, 8:49:32 AM10/16/06

interesting and funny questions:

how much did pay rentacoder team to the google groups manager to
disable comments on the topic about them?

why the manager of google groups did try to hide the truth?

this is the topic

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.computer.consultants/browse_frm/thread/2b7f5a18ff117f25/e096edc39719fa39?lnk=gst&q=rentacoder&rnum=1#e096edc39719fa39

kame...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2006, 5:44:22 AM10/25/06

probably the right slogan of rentacoder is: how lies get done?

T. Keating

Oct 29, 2006, 8:44:31 AM10/29/06
On 25 Sep 2006 04:40:01 -0700, kame...@gmail.com wrote:

>Can you please tell why did you disable comments on the topic about
>rentacoder?

Their is no central Usenet manager..

Google has chosen to restrict their posting function to a posts
most than 30 days in order to prevent newbie mistakes and other
disruptive events.. (who has the time to rehash old news over and over
again.)..

T. Keating

Oct 29, 2006, 8:50:20 AM10/29/06
On 25 Sep 2006 04:40:01 -0700, kame...@gmail.com wrote:

>Can you please tell why did you disable comments on the topic about
>rentacoder?

Their is no central Usenet manager..

Google has chosen to restrict their posting function to a posts

more than 30 days old, in order to prevent newbie mistakes and other

Derek

Nov 11, 2006, 12:27:14 PM11/11/06

kame...@gmail.com wrote:
> probably the right slogan of rentacoder is: how lies get done?

Don't you ever get tired of making things up about people?

kame...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2006, 1:58:14 AM11/13/06
I'm not sure what you mean with "making things up about people"

But I'll tell you my point of view with several words:

Everyone knows that the majority of the projects done on rentacoder/RAC
are for several hundreds(patches). So RAC is not doing software. RAC is
making patches. RAC lies even with their slogan: 'how software gets
done', the right slogan is 'how patches get done'

With different words RAC is useless for more than patches because they
spoil bigger projects with endless stupidity

They(RAC) try to convince me that I'm responsible for their stupidity.
I'm helping them to understand that they are not right. In general this
funny to put them on their places

kame...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2006, 1:58:27 AM11/13/06
I'm not sure what you mean with "making things up about people"

But I'll tell you my point of view with several words:

Everyone knows that the majority of the projects done on rentacoder/RAC
are for several hundreds(patches). So RAC is not doing software. RAC is
making patches. RAC lies even with their slogan: 'how software gets
done', the right slogan is 'how patches get done'

With different words RAC is useless for more than patches because they
spoil bigger projects with endless stupidity

They(RAC) try to convince me that I'm responsible for their stupidity.

I'm helping them to understand that they are not right. In general it
is funny to put them on their places

John B

Dec 15, 2006, 10:24:29 PM12/15/06
This is exactly correct. RAC is horrible for larger projects partially
becasue they are corrupt and engaged in a pattern of corrupt behavior