do you have experience with rentacoder?

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2006, 8:26:09 AM6/20/06
Hello

I have recently funny negative experience with rentacoder

Do you know them?

They are not able to understand plain English

They do not understand quite simple technical questions

At the same time they say that they are fair

I think that they are living in dreams
In attempts to support their dreams they try to blame some else for
their mistakes

In general I think that rentacoder is incompetent and dishonest company

What do you think? Am I right?

Thanks

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2006, 8:26:48 AM6/20/06

skon...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2006, 9:23:11 PM6/21/06
I got to your post through enewss.com
Yes, i have worked with rentacoder. Rentacoder is just an application
bringing programmers and people like us who need services cheap
together. If a particular programmer and or company doesnot understand
english than that is that individual's problem not that of
RentACoder's.
Thanks
sri

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2006, 9:21:18 AM6/22/06
I mean rentacoder team, the people that created, support and make
"arbitrations" on the site

1. they do not understand plain English if is more than several
sentences
2. they do not understand quite simple technical issues
3. they think that I'm responsible to give them unlimited free lessons
to understand what they need

I think rentacoder team are dreamers living in world of illusions

TakeReal.com

Jun 24, 2006, 7:37:33 PM6/24/06
I think - you haven't examples to support your point of view. Otherwise
- please, show.
RentACoder is my favorite workplace.
I use RentACoder since February 2003. I have 702 completed projects. My
projects not big, but _all_ completed.
I have been involved into arbitration many times. Arbitration process
is OK: buyer can't cheat coder and vice versa.

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2006, 7:11:31 AM6/25/06
probably this is the reason why you worked successfully on rentacoder:
you make small projects

bigger projects are beyond capabilities of rentacoder team
you can see, they call projects bigger than 1000 usd "large"
1000 is not much for serious projects
so rentacoder is good for small projects and not good for serious
projects
but they do not want to admit this fact

also you can look at most of the projects done on rentacoder
all these projects are for several hundreds

if this is enough I'll give you more examples. I'll show how rentacoder
team is not capable to make serious project and how they spoiled the
project that I did

can you give me ideas where to post the truth about them?
i need help to wake them up and to explain them that I'm not
responsible for their inability to make serious projects

TakeReal

Jun 25, 2006, 5:48:13 PM6/25/06
> probably this is the reason why you worked successfully on rentacoder:
> you make small projects

It is about impossible to find clear documented "large" and even
"medium" project.
Also - site's name is "rent a coder", not "rent a system analyst".

> bigger projects are beyond capabilities of rentacoder team
> you can see, they call projects bigger than 1000 usd "large"

No, they call project "large" if it bigger than $5000

> 1000 is not much for serious projects
> so rentacoder is good for small projects and not good for serious
> projects
> but they do not want to admit this fact

RentACoder is good for "large" projects too. I can easy find coders
with completed "large" project (in May 2006). Sorry, I can't post
full URL to their profiles.
Template for URL:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=...input_lngAuthorId_here...
Coders:
lngAuthorId=177705
lngAuthorId=896918
lngAuthorId=1041538
lngAuthorId=1070556
lngAuthorId=1076022
lngAuthorId=1151754

List incomplete, I can find more coders. My source:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/AllCoderCompleteList.asp

> also you can look at most of the projects done on rentacoder
> all these projects are for several hundreds

It's OK: many "small" projects, some "medium" projects and not many
"large" projects.
In total: 12542 successfully completed projects in May 2006.
Source:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/About/ThePulseOfRentACoder.asp

> if this is enough I'll give you more examples. I'll show how rentacoder
> team is not capable to make serious project and how they spoiled the
> project that I did
>
> can you give me ideas where to post the truth about them?
> i need help to wake them up and to explain them that I'm not
> responsible for their inability to make serious projects

Somewhere where
1. Your readers can post comments
2. Google can index your post and comments

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2006, 10:03:44 AM6/27/06

well i agree that i did not quote right amount
rentacoder say that projects bigger than $5000 are "large"
but the meaning is the same:
$1000 and $5000 is small amount for serious projects
this amount is not suitable for any serious work just for small coding
tasks(small patches)

you later agree with the main conclusion: almost all projects on
rentacoder are for several hundreds
there are exceptions but they are only exceptions

this explains why rentacoder team do not understand plain English if is
more than several sentences
the rentacoder team took to do job(rentacoder site) according their
mental abilities

but in order to be fair they have to say about this on their site in
advance
they have to tell everyone that they can't understand texts longer than
several sentences
they have to tell everyone that they can't understand quite simple
technical questions if they are described with more than several
sentences

i checked many links from the coders that you posted and i was not able
to see amount

rentacoder are doing many very small tasks but they almost do not make
serious tasks. do you agree with this?

with their stupidity they spoiled my project.
this project is for several people

TakeReal

Jun 27, 2006, 12:47:31 PM6/27/06
> $1000 and $5000 is small amount for serious projects
> this amount is not suitable for any serious work just for small coding
> tasks(small patches)

small patches? $1000 - $1500 is monthly salary of many programmers in
my area.

> i checked many links from the coders that you posted and i was not able
> to see amount

Each coder I post has large project in May 2006. Please, check "Bid
Amount" column in the "Work History" area.
Coder from USA:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1076022
Coder from Pakistan
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1070556

> with their stupidity they spoiled my project.
> this project is for several people

You repeat unsubstantiated complaints like mantra. Please, show some
more info.

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2006, 2:33:20 PM6/28/06

there are serious flaws in your statements

can you please compare how much work will do 3 people for 6 months?
and how much one person for 1 month?

do you know that in many serious projects every person needs 1-3
month(s) to become familiar with the project?

so do you see now that $5000 is small amount?

about the link that you posted:
there is no such column "Bid Amount"
probably I have to be part of rentacoder team in order to be able to
see it?

I looked many months at the projects won at rentacoder, there are only
several exceptions for about $5000-$10000

all other projects are just patches for several hundreds

the company on first link that you posted is located in the same place
as rentacoder
probably they help rentacoder team to make arbitrations
probably the company on the second link also have a way to pour some
brain in the rentacoder team

also I can provide more bright examples from my experience with
rentacoder team
but I think this is enough

I recommend you to stop trying to escape and admit the truth
rentacoder is not suitable for serious projects, only for small patches
the rentacoder team is not able to make serious projects because of
their mental abilities. they do not understand more than several
sentences plain English
they are dreamers living in world of illusions
in order to be fair they have to tell everyone about their stupidity
so the people to be warned in advance that rentacoder is not suitable
for serious projects

TakeReal

Jun 28, 2006, 7:49:57 PM6/28/06
> there are serious flaws in your statements

I haven't any flaw in my statements.

> can you please compare how much work will do 3 people for 6 months?
> and how much one person for 1 month?

I can do more work for 1 month rather than 3 people for 6 months.
Because I have this work: I won auction.
And what ?

> do you know that in many serious projects every person needs 1-3
> month(s) to become familiar with the project?
>
> so do you see now that $5000 is small amount?

Sorry, I can't describe $5000 as "small".

> about the link that you posted:
> there is no such column "Bid Amount"
> probably I have to be part of rentacoder team in order to be able to
> see it?

You should login to your RentACoder's account. Sure - just login
and "Bid Amount" appear.

> the company on first link that you posted is located in the same place
> as rentacoder
> probably they help rentacoder team to make arbitrations
> probably the company on the second link also have a way to pour some
> brain in the rentacoder team

You are completely wrong in you suppositions. I have more examples:
Coder from Romania:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1779853
Coder from Egypt:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1369789
Coder from Russia:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=896918
I speak about May 2006 only.

> also I can provide more bright examples from my experience with
> rentacoder team
> but I think this is enough

Your provide 0 (zero) examples from your experience. You haven't more
examples, right?

> I recommend you to stop trying to escape and admit the truth

I recommend you to stop trying to disparage perfect site and admit the
truth:
If you are failed as buyer at RentACoder - this means only this: you
are failed as buyer at RentACoder.

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2006, 1:56:36 AM6/29/06

you make me laugh with your statements

I did not fail as buyer because I do not want even to try them as buyer
I tested rentacoder as coder with 1 project and I was fed up with their
inability to understand plain English and quite simple technical
questions
I can bring projects as buyer too but I don't want their stupidity to
spoil more projects

you said:
>I can do more work for 1 month rather than 3 people for 6 months.
>Because I have this work: I won auction.

you can work as several people only as exception and for short term
tasks - as I told for small patches
in general for long term you can't make for 1 month more that 3 people
for 6 months, so please don't tell me your dreams

I have examples from my conversation with rentacoder team how I
explained them quite simple questions and after long time and they
finally understood what I mean. one of them is my conversation with the
manager of rentacoder. he needs FOUR months to understand FOUR words
:-)

i'm not interested to have account at this silly site so I'll not look
at your links
as I told you I watched the projects won at rentacoder for several
months. it's obvious that almost all tasks on rentacoder are just small
patches( for several hundreds) suitable for their mental abilities

TakeReal

Jun 29, 2006, 2:16:44 AM6/29/06
> you make me laugh with your statements

I see: you are laugh and repeat unsubstantiated complaints like mantra.

> as I told you I watched the projects won at rentacoder for several months.

Watched? You even don't know how to use column "Bid Amount".

> i'm not interested to have account at this silly site so I'll not look at your links

The grapes are sour :-)
http://www.babynology.com/stories/the_grapes_are_sour.html

Probably your account just banned from RentACoder.

>it's obvious that almost all tasks on rentacoder are just small
> patches( for several hundreds) suitable for their mental abilities

0 completed projects describe your mental (un)abilities too.

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2006, 7:31:58 AM6/29/06

again you make me laugh with your attempts to hide the truth

everyone can register as coder, place bids and see the truth about this
silly site

almost all projects are patches for several hundreds
I'm not interested to make patches
I'm interested to make projects
but there is no serious projects on rentacoder
so this is why I don't have completed projects on rentacoder

serious projects are far beyond mental abilities of rentacoder team
this is why there is no projects on rentacoder, only patches

may be is difficult for you my friend to see these obvious facts
but this is the life
I recommend you to wake up.
it is not good to live in world of dreams

:-)

TakeReal

Jun 29, 2006, 10:33:41 AM6/29/06
Again you post your imaginations without concrete info.

> I'm not interested to make patches

You can't make even simple projects.

> I'm interested to make projects
> but there is no serious projects on rentacoder
> so this is why I don't have completed projects on rentacoder

Probably you are not good enough even for simple projects.

> may be is difficult for you my friend to see these obvious facts
> but this is the life

Yes, this is life: many coders/buyers sucks when they try to compete on
the international marketplace.

> I recommend you to wake up.
> it is not good to live in world of dreams

You still can't post any links to support your complaints.

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2006, 5:20:42 PM6/29/06

again you try to hide the truth, please stop with your funny attempts
because many people will laugh at you

i have completed many projects bigger than the patches on rentacoder

I have worked very well in the international marketplace for many years

as I told you everyone can register, place bids and see the projects
that are won on rentacoder
almost all of them are small patches for several hundreds
you can't hide this

do you know why there is no bigger projects?
because many people have my experience: rentacoder team is not capable
to understand more than 2-3 sentences plain English
this is why users avoid rentacoder for serious tasks

i don't see reason to give you more details from my experience with
rentacoder
this is enough to reveal the truth: rentacoder sux for serious projects

i do not complain
i just describe the facts from the life

TakeReal

Jun 29, 2006, 6:53:16 PM6/29/06
I can't hide truth: You are failed at RentACoder. You don't want to
confess, but create theory why RentACoder responsible for your fail.
Whole Internet laughing at you.

> I have worked very well in the international marketplace for many years

Again you can't post established facts. No links - just words.

> i don't see reason to give you more details from my experience with rentacoder

You have good reason to don't give details: if you post details - I
can clear outline why you are fail.

> i just describe the facts from the life

You create "facts" from your imagination.

kame...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2006, 9:58:51 AM6/30/06
:-)
everyone can see the budget of the projects done on rentacoder
and everyone can see that they are just patches
there are many people that looked at rentacoder
I'm sure they will confirm my words
this is obvious
you admitted it too
there is no reason I to waste time to post more evidences, this is
enough

I do not create theory. I just show obvious facts

serious projects are far beyond mental abilities of rentacoder team

probably you are member of rentacoder team and now you will post false
projects to hide the truth(you have access to the database)

it may be painful for you, but it's fair to tell in advance

so admit the fact: the stupidity can't be beaten
this is why there is no serious projects on rentacoder
this is why I failed at rentacoder
I made a mistake to try to make serious tasks on this site.
rentacoder team spoiled project for several people for several months
with their stupidity
:-)

TakeReal

Jun 30, 2006, 12:23:26 PM6/30/06
> I do not create theory. I just show obvious facts

You don't show facts, you create theory why you are failed.

> probably you are member of rentacoder team and now you will post false
> projects to hide the truth(you have access to the database)

Probably you are member of RentACoder competitor. Say, GetACoder.com
Without any luck you are trying to abase perfect site.

> so admit the fact: the stupidity can't be beaten

I see: you are example ;-)

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2006, 10:06:38 AM7/1/06

:-)
I have to repeat again and again and you still do not understand
this proves again that you are member of rentacoder team, you have
similar mental abilities

everyone knows the size of the projects on rentacoder
everyone will confirm that you are making just patches
this clearly shows that bigger projects are far beyond your mental
abilities
rentacoder is a site that sux for serious work

i'm not member of your competitor
i'm just disappointed from the stupidity of rentacoder team

I'll tell everyone to save them from your lies and stupidity

TakeReal

Jul 1, 2006, 6:14:07 PM7/1/06
> :-)
> I have to repeat again and again

Dear unknown anonym,
Yes, you can repeat your stupid unsubstantiated complaints, but you
can't post links.
You can't post any checkable info. Three possible reasons:
1. Most likely. You are banned from RentACoder, so you can't show
link to your profile.
2. You never use RentACoder at all. Again - you can't post link to
your profile.
3. You don't know how to post links.

I am not part of RAC, but I use RAC on my own.
I am well-known freelancer. RentACoder is my favorite workplace.
I have 711 project completed via RentACoder
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=61230
33 projects completed via GetAFreelancer.com
http://www.getafreelancer.com/users/10663.html
24 projects completed via Scriptlance.com
https://www.scriptlance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers/freelancers.cgi?viewprofile=takerealcom

You can't show any projects completed by you. This is best
illustration for your mental abilities. Go and tell everyone: You suck
at RentACoder because this is your ordinary condition.

> I'll tell everyone to save them from your lies and stupidity

Save your time: use link to "alt.computer.consultants" group. Like
this:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.computer.consultants/browse_thread/thread/2b7f5a18ff117f25
When do you plan to start? I need free advertising. But who will trust
you, my dear silly anonym?

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2006, 6:59:08 AM7/3/06
again you make me smile

I looked at your links
your projects are for several hundreds
this is why you like rentacoder
you are making projects that fit to the mental abilities of rentacoder
team
you do not make bigger projects

I'm not interested to make so small projects

rentacoder with their stupidity spoiled much bigger project - for price
range 2000-200000
as I told you for bigger projects rentacoder sux
it's fair to tell everyone about them

you confirmed and everyone knows that almost all projects on rentacoder
are for several hundreds(small patches)

rentacoder is working for profit. bigger projects make more profit. so
rentacoder want to make bigger projects but they can't do it

there are sufficient evidence to prove my words. there is no reason I
to post more links and evidences

just admit that I'm right
:-)

this is the life

TakeReal

Jul 3, 2006, 8:53:36 AM7/3/06
> there are sufficient evidence to prove my words. there is no reason I
> to post more links and evidences

You post:
0 (zero) links
0 (zero) evidences
many-many dirty words

As unknown anonym, you reach maximum veracity.

> this is the life

Unknown anonym sully perfect site.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2006, 2:29:09 AM7/4/06

again you make me smile

you don't think
if you think you will agree that I'm right

instead of thinking you ask for additional evidences or links

the evidences are available in the text above. just open your eyes and
read

since you wish links you can take the links to your profile
also from arbitrations or something else you can take links with
projects on rentacoder
also you can take any link pointing to list with projects on rentacoder
when you look at these links you will see that almost all projects are
for several hundreds
you can take also the text where you admitted that almost all projects

on rentacoder are for several hundreds

so all projects are patches.
this proves that rentacoder team is not capable to make bigger projects

just look and think instead of asking silly questions

I do not have intention to make bad reputation of rentacoder
I just describe the facts

I can give you more details about me but it doesn't matter. I'm just
ordinary wise man looking at rentacoder.

look, think and admit that I'm right. just do it

the right name of rentacoder is rentapatcher

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 4, 2006, 10:36:05 AM7/4/06
> again you make me smile

I see: you are laugh and continuously repeat unsubstantiated
complaints.

> you don't think
> if you think you will agree that I'm right

You have wrong conception what "thinking" is.

> instead of thinking you ask for additional evidences or links

Of course I can't use your morbid imagination as base.

> the evidences are available in the text above. just open your eyes and read

Sorry, no any evidences.
Again I can see:

0 (zero) links
0 (zero) evidences
many-many dirty words

> since you wish links you can take the links to your profile

I can't use my own profile. In opposite to you - I have completed
projects only.
You should post links or quotations to prove _your_ words. For example:

"They are not able to understand plain English"

"They do not understand quite simple technical questions"

> I just describe the facts

You haven't facts to prove _your_ words.

> I can give you more details about me but it doesn't matter. I'm just
> ordinary wise man looking at rentacoder.

As ordinary failed man - please, give some. At last.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2006, 11:44:11 AM7/4/06

again you make me smile

almost all projects on rentacoder are patches
rentacoder is not suitable for bigger/serious projects
this is obvious and you try to hide it

since you are not capable to admit this obvious fact there is no reason
I to post more details because you will not understand them

I have many completed projects outside rentacoder
I'm just fed up with the endless stupidity of rentacoder team
As you may know stupidity can't be beaten

if you manage to admit that the right name of rentacoder is rentapacher
I'll give you more funny details

For example I'll show you how Ian Ippolito (manager of rentapacher)
needed FOUR months to understand FOUR words. Can you agree that he is
very smart? Only 1 month for word. Very fast thinking
:-)

TakeReal

Jul 5, 2006, 1:49:18 AM7/5/06
> again you make me smile

You smile because you can't do more to prove your own words:

For example:
"They are not able to understand plain English"
"They do not understand quite simple technical questions"

"needed FOUR months to understand FOUR words"

You can't post more details because you haven't any.

> I have many completed projects outside rentacoder

Great fantasy.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2006, 9:13:27 AM7/5/06

again you make me smile

you are thinking as patcher

I can post more details of course
Of course I have many completed projects bigger than several hundreds

I'm just waiting for you to admit the first obvious fact:
rentacoder team is not capable to make projects
they can make only patches

whey you confirm that you agree with this I'll give you more funny
details

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 5, 2006, 12:23:03 PM7/5/06
> I can post more details of course

No, you can't. You are chatterbox.

> Of course I have many completed projects bigger than several hundreds

I know your roles in these projects: babbler and twaddler.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2006, 2:04:29 PM7/5/06

:-)

I see that is difficult for you to admit so simple and obvious fact:
all projects on rentacoder are just patches

so there is no reason to overload you with more details

this is the life my friend

I have completed bigger projects alone and also working in a team

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 5, 2006, 2:52:41 PM7/5/06
> so there is no reason to overload you with more details

Nothing about "so".
You can't overload me - you post 0 (zero) details.

> this is the life my friend

You are failed at RentACoder and post products of your morbid
imagination in revenge.

> I have completed bigger projects alone and also working in a team

In a team of babblers ???

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2006, 8:15:26 AM7/6/06
:-)

again you make me smile with your way of thinking

you are thinking as typical patcher

everyone trying to make serious project on rentacoder will stumble in
their stupidity
everyone can look at the size of the "projects" done on rentacoder
everyone can see that projects on rentacoder are just small patches for
several hundreds
everyone can understand that rentacoder team wants to make bigger
projects but they are too stupid to make them

rentacoder team lies that their site is safe place to make business
actually rentacoder is suitable only for making patches

I'm just want to warn users in advance about the lies
I don't want revenge
I just want justice
when users know will be better for them
it's fair to warn everyone in advance

can you understand that I'm right with your patcher's way of thinking?

If you manage to admit these obvious facts I can tell you more about me

also I can show you some projects done by me

:-)

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2006, 9:36:28 AM7/6/06
let me tell you with different words:

please don't try to escape with questions about me

just look at the size of the projects done on rentacoder and admit that
I'm right

TakeReal

Jul 6, 2006, 10:57:31 AM7/6/06
> I just want justice

As ordinary babblers - you can't have justice, because you can't show
anything testable about your fail at RentACoder.
Words, words, many dirty words about perfect site.

TakeReal

Jul 6, 2006, 11:03:48 AM7/6/06
> let me tell you with different words:

Thank you, you can't. Size of project is independent from your swearing
about RentACoder: "They are not able to understand plain English".

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2006, 11:58:15 AM7/6/06

I repeat: for me and for everyone is obvious that the projects on
rentacoder are small patches
everyone can see it
you admitted too that the majority of the projects are for several
hundreds
now you try to escape, you said "you can't show anything testable"
your words are contradictory
please stop making me laugh at you and admit that rentacoder is
suitable only for patches

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 6, 2006, 2:02:50 PM7/6/06
> I repeat: for me and for everyone is obvious that the projects on
> rentacoder are small patches

Size of project idependent from your lie about RentACoder "They do
not understand quite simple technical questions". You can't show
anything to prove your words.
As ordinary sucker you fail project at RentACoder.
Please, don't ask me to stop your laugh, but ask your doctor about
new pills.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2006, 3:26:21 PM7/6/06

i see
you need more detailed explanation to see the meaning of my words
if you still don't understand please read several times
if still do not understand ask for clarification

just read and think:

you admitted that majority of projects in rentacoder are for several
hundreds(small patches)
so users avoid using rentacoder for serious projects
this is more than enough to prove the main idea of my words: rentacoder
sux for serious projects

the type of sucking may vary for each project
for my project they were not able to understand plain English if is
more than several sentences
Also they do not understand quite simple technical questions
for other projects the type of sucking may be different

the type of sucking is not important so there is no reason to give more
details about me
I can show more details (about me to prove my words) but these details
are not needed

the most important fact confirmed by you is that rentacoder is avoided
by users for serious projects / rentacoder sucks for projects bigger
than several thousands

sorry if is painful for you
but it's fair to warn everyone
just make your projects/patches and do not try to argue with me when
you are not right

TakeReal

Jul 6, 2006, 4:21:39 PM7/6/06
Dear anonym babbler, You still can't show anything testable. Please,
post link to your profile at RentACoder.com, example of "quite simple
technical questions" and example of your "plain English". Next
- explain how these examples connected to your relations with
RentACoder.com
Please, don't post others horrible examples of your amusing
imagination.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2006, 6:19:53 AM7/7/06
Dear Wellknown Patcher

Still with your patcher's way of thinking you are not capable to

understand that I'm right

You said "You still can't show anything testable"

So please read several times my previous posting and try to understand
When you show that you understand you can get more details about me

If I post now more details about my experience with rentacoder again
you will not understand

I remind you: everyone knows and you admitted that users use rentacoder
only for patches. This proves my opinion that rentacoder is not
suitable for serious projects

Thanks

TakeReal

Jul 7, 2006, 8:39:41 AM7/7/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

You can't prove your fantasies about "FOUR months to understand
FOUR words", "quite simple technical questions" and "plain English".
Please, don't ask anyone to read your figments.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2006, 1:35:00 PM7/7/06

well if you think instead of babbling you will see that I'm right
do you know why all projects on rentacoder are quite small?
because rentacoder team sucks with bigger projects
how?
sample sucking is "FOUR months to understand FOUR words", "quite simple

technical questions" and "plain English".

just think instead of writting and you will see that I'm right

TakeReal

Jul 7, 2006, 5:34:10 PM7/7/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

You create sentence about "FOUR months to understand FOUR words",
"quite simple technical questions" and "plain English" from your broken
mind.
You can't show anything testable about your personal experience with
RentACoder.com. Probably you haven't any.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2006, 6:19:35 AM7/8/06

as I told you I can show

but you don't need it

you confirmed my opinion that rentacoder sux for serious projects

all other comments are just details

just admit that I'm right, do not try to escape and help me to warn
everyone about their endless stupidity

TakeReal

Jul 8, 2006, 11:35:44 AM7/8/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

I confirmed: you are suck at any projects. RentACoder.com is not
exception. Next - you make up "reasons" why you are failed. You
try to take revenge, but failed again.

> as I told you I can show

No, as you _lie_ many times.

> but you don't need it

I will decide myself what I need. You post many dirty words about
perfect site, but you can't demonstrate any testable facts. Please,
return when you can show some links.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2006, 2:12:07 PM7/8/06

Dear Wellknown Patcher

you just try to escape
rentacoder is perfect site only for making patches
for serious projects rentacoder sux
everyone knows it, you admitted it too
you are seeking excuses
everyone can understand that I'm right
you don't need links
since you don't understand me now please ask someone for help and
advice to explain you

TakeReal

Jul 8, 2006, 2:37:39 PM7/8/06
Size of project independent from your lie about RentACoder "FOUR months

to understand FOUR words", "quite simple
technical questions" and "plain English".

> you don't need links

Babblers logic: usually you lie as much as possible, but when I catch
you - you can't show any link. And even create ridiculous theory
why you can't show anything testable.

> since you don't understand me now please
> ask someone for help and advice to explain you

This is triumph of your insanity. Who know how you are failed at
RentACoder? Who can know what garbage (FOUR words) you sent to
RentACoder team? Who can know what stupid questions you asks at
RentACoder? Only you, my dear anonym BABBLER.

Since you don't understand why you should post links - please ask
your best friend for help and advice to explain you. He will laugh on
your logic some hours. Next he will explain you why you can't lie so
much. And why you should post links. I hope you can persuade him to
don't tell your story to anyone else.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2006, 2:10:51 AM7/9/06
again you make me laugh with your attempts to escape and your limited

patcher's way of thinking

there are many users in this forum, ask someone to explain you:

you admitted that rentacoder is not used for serious projects
this means that many users have similar problems with them and

rentacoder sux for serious projects

now you try to hide all this with unlimited explanations

please think more and ask someone here to explain you

sorry if the truth is pain for you but this is the life

TakeReal

Jul 9, 2006, 5:34:33 AM7/9/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

As I can see - you best friend don't want to help you. Probably

because you haven't any.

It's nice to know - you are banned from BanASucker.com
In the same time I can easy create new list of coders, who has $5000+
project completed last month (June 2006):
Egypt:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=214069
Russia:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=982619
USA:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=941442
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1298076
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1420237

Who want to make money - working. You are trying to create theory why
you are suck again as always.

Have a nice day.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2006, 2:22:03 PM7/9/06

you admitted that majority of projects on rentapacher.com are patches
several projects for several thousands do not prove anything, tasks for
several thousands are just bigger patches

do you that there are projects that cost tens thousands?
do you know that there are projects that cost millions?

you can't escape so do not try
my friends support me and think that I have not allow stupid people
like rentacoder team to blame me for their stupidity

there is another reason not to provide more details:
with your patcher's way of thinking you can't understand me now
if I provide more details you will not be able to understand me again

just stop with your silly attempts to escape, admit that rentacoder is
not suitable for serious projects, just for patches

TakeReal

Jul 9, 2006, 4:04:25 PM7/9/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

> do you know that there are projects that cost millions?

There are no "projects that cost millions", but your lie about

"FOUR months to understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical
questions" and "plain English".

Size of RentACoder's projects is independent from your lie about
RentACoder.

> my friends support me

Again you are lie: you haven't one.

> there is another reason not to provide more details:

You can show new example of babblers verbiage:

> if I provide more details you will not be able to understand me again

Don't worry, I will examine all details. But you haven't anything
to post, because you are lonely anonym babbler.

Please stop to post new examples of you morbid imagination. Whole
Internet laughing at you. You can't escape: you post big lie about
RentACoder and you are catched.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2006, 3:31:29 AM7/10/06

again you make me smile with your attempts to escape
this is not true

"Size of RentACoder's projects is independent from your lie about
RentACoder"

you do not deserve more details

for every wise man is obvious that rentacoder sux for serious projects.
Many people know it and this is the reason why they avoid rentacoder.
You confirmed it too

you are making your money with the illusions of rentacoder so you are
interested to support them

but your behaviour is transparent, you can't escape with babbling about
links, evidences, etc

I have friends that can post here to tell you again that you are not
right. But you don't deserve they to waste time for you

you need just ordinary internet user to come here and to repeat for you
until you understand: rentacoder sux for serious projects because the
mental abilities of the team

you admitted it please stop with your attempts to escape

TakeReal

Jul 10, 2006, 5:26:39 AM7/10/06

> You confirmed it too

Each your word is lie. You are choking in your lie, I see your spasms.

I confirm _your_ personal sucks only. In opposite to you many peoples
use RentACoder with great success. You are stupid ignorant anonym
BABBLER. It's good to know - RentACoder not for you.

> you are making your money with the illusions of rentacoder so you are
> interested to support them

You behavior is clear for me: you failed at RentACoder at post garbage
about perfect site in revenge.
Probably you are employed by RentACoder's competitors so you are
interested to humiliate perfect site.

> I have friends that can post here to tell you again that you are not
> right. But you don't deserve they to waste time for you

Again you lie. Anonym BABBLER (you) can't have any friends.

> you admitted it please stop with your attempts to escape

No, thank you. You can't escape: you post big lie about RentACoder and
you are catched by me. Please stop to post new examples of you morbid
imagination.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2006, 9:26:55 AM7/10/06

you are like a dog, barking to defend person who feeds him

let me tell you: it doesn't matter how strong you do it. barking of a
dog will not change the facts

you admitted that majority of the projects on rentacoder are small
patches for several hundreds
so people avoid using rentacoder for serious work, this proves my
opinion: rentacoder sux for serious work

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 10, 2006, 9:49:00 AM7/10/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

"Barking" and donkey bray - is your own, babblers, privilege.
Please, put away your bestiality mind from public community. Internet
is shocked by your inconceivable stupidity.

I am, famous freelancer, will catch and punish you each time when you
post unfounded lie about perfect site.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2006, 11:18:15 AM7/10/06
you are famous patcher doing small patches

this is why you support rentacoder so much - you are like them

and you(like rentacoder) have the same illusion: that your patches are
like serious projects

you can "catch and punish" just to show your limited understanding of
the facts

everyone understands that rentacoder sux for serious projects, only you
do not want to admit

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 10, 2006, 1:30:42 PM7/10/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

> this is why you support rentacoder so much - you are like them

You are lie about RentACoder because you are banned from BanASucker.com
I will outline your pollutions about perfect site here and everywhere.

Everyone can come to RentACoder and see many completed projects, many
successful coders. Start from here:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/AllCoderCompleteList.asp
Look at column "All Coder Raw Score".
It is calculated this way:
"All Coder Raw Score" = ("Sum of completed projects") *
("Avg.Rating")
Top #1 coder earns about $244K
Top #2 coder earns about $135K
Top #3 coder earns about $99K
Top #50 coder earns about #29K

Only you sucks, my dear inglorious BABBLER.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2006, 8:10:16 AM7/11/06
Dear welknown patcher

You are sucking together with rentacoder. So you are interested to hide
this fact

But I'm not the right man to cheat. You can cheat ordinary people. But
not me.
Sorry if is pain for you but this is the life. You can't escape with
barking and illusions

we can see excellent example if we look at the second position of your
list. this is writer of articles. writing articles is very serious
coding and programming :-)

Also I watched the won projects on rentacoder for many months and it's
obvious that the projects are quite small patches. I'm sure many other
people watch the projects on rentacoder and they will confirm

If we look more carefully at the other coders I'm sure we can find many
more suspicious details

Now when I know the truth about rentacoder probably the team of
rentacoder will post false projects to hide the facts because they have
access to the database

I recommend you to stop barking and to admit: rentacoder sux for
serious projects

You admitted some time ago that rentacoder is not doing serious
projects. So stop with your attempts. I'm not the right person to fool.
Please go to fool ordinary users of rentacoder.

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 11, 2006, 11:57:20 AM7/11/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

I hear your fresh donkey bray.

> we can see excellent example if we look at the second position of your

Please, put all your part together. Sure _you_ is only one. But you
"split personality" mental disorder.

$135K is excellent example if you want to earn money at RentACoder -
you can. But you, anonym BABBLER, can't earn even $4.
No one will work with you.

> Also I watched the won projects on rentacoder for many months and it's

As you confess before - you don't know how to use "Bid Amount"
column from coder's profile. You brain is not enough to "watched
the won projects". You don't know hot to do this.

> Now when I know the truth about rentacoder probably the team of

You should understand: you, only you have personal failure at
RentACoder.com.
You are failed as always. You haven't any completed projects

> I recommend you to stop barking and to admit:

I didn't ask unknown anonym babbler for recommendation. Please, put
all your recommendation inside your self through backdoor.
Barking is your own privilege, my dear anonym sucker. When (rarely!)
you don't sucks - you are barking against RentACoder.com

> I'm not the right person to fool.

You are fool by default.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2006, 12:42:01 PM7/11/06

:-) again you make me laugh

you are barking like a catched dog seeing that can't escape

everyone can see your confirmation that majority of projects on
rentacoder are quite small

so nobody will believe in your barking to defend rentacoder

everyone can understand that rentacoder sux for serious projects

your last examples are more suspicious but I don't want to waste time
to show more details
you don't deserve I to waste time for you
you deserve every ordinary internet user to come and to laugh at your
barking to defend rentacoder

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 11, 2006, 1:20:39 PM7/11/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

Your laugh is your barking against RentACoder.com
Unknown BABBLER barks, but caravan goes on.

> your last examples are more suspicious but I don't want to waste time
> to show more details

Yes, anonym babblers hate details. This is babbler's nature: babbler
asked about details going babble. All your posts confirm: no details,
but no more than big babble.

> you don't deserve I to waste time for you

You, anonym liar, deserve my time. You post lie about perfect site -
I expose you as liar. I will catch your lie here and everywhere. I will
catch and punish you. Doesn't matter what name you will take next
time, my dear anonym BABBLER.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2006, 2:36:47 PM7/11/06

you can't catch and punish me because everyone can see that I'm right

I'm just ordinary wise man looking at rentacoder

everyone can watch the size of the projects done on rentacoder and will
agree with me

you, rentacoder's dog can't change anything

it doesn't matter how you will bark

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 11, 2006, 2:46:02 PM7/11/06
Dear anonym BARKER,

You are failed at RentACoder.
You post fake info about RentACoder on revenge.

I expose you as liar.

Everyone can see: you post lie about perfect site.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2006, 2:56:04 PM7/11/06

also I do not post fake info about rentacoder
I just asked for opinion
you with your words confirmed my opinion
so everyone can see that I'm right
only you ( rentacoder's dog) bark your standard stupid statements that
are not related to my case

I do not make revenge, I'm not such person
I just share my experience
I did not fail at rentacoder
I just denied to provide unlimited free lessons to the rentacoder team
I was paid for my work at rentacoder, but rentacoder with their
stupidity spoiled the entire project. the client now posted several job
openings. I did not get the opportunity to make the entire project
because the stupidity of rentacoder team

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 11, 2006, 3:46:09 PM7/11/06
Dear anonym LIAR,

> also I do not post fake info about rentacoder

Your fake info about RentACcoder.com consists of: "FOUR months to

understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical questions" and "plain
English".

And many other dirty words about perfect site and site's team.
You are failed at RentACoder at post fake info in revenge.

> you with your words confirmed my opinion

As always you are lie. I confirmed: you are suck at any projects.

RentACoder.com is not exception. Next - you make up "reasons" why you
are failed.

> I just share my experience

You haven't anything testable to share. Some examples of you morbid
imagination only. It is not enough.

> I was paid for my work at rentacoder, but rentacoder with their

New babble from anonym babbler. You can't show any link. Because you
haven't any. Link can't be produced by your damaged mind. You mind
is suitable for babbles only.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2006, 7:03:42 AM7/12/06
again you make me laugh

you don't want to admit the fact confirmed by you: that rentacoder sux
for serious projects

and at the same time you ask for details

any details will not be accepted by you

because you are rentacoder's dog:
your owner is always right and you bark to defend him

so you don't need details, you need brain and fairness, sorry I can't
give you brain and fairness

everyone can see that I'm right and to laugh at you and rentacoder

sorry my friend but this is the life

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 12, 2006, 10:29:54 AM7/12/06
Hi, anonym LOOSER !

Let's check new example of your morbid imaginations.
Again - no any links, no any testable facts.
Just you're barking against famous freelancer and perfect site.

> any details will not be accepted by you

Babbler, please post details. I don't ask you about your foresights.
You don't know what brain and fairness because you haven't neither.
Everyone can see - you post fake info about RentACoder in revenge.
Whole Internet laugh at you, little f*cking dog.

> sorry my friend but this is the life

You are not my friend: I dislike liars and babblers. You can't have
excuse.

--
TakeReal
RentACoder's Top Coder

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2006, 1:01:20 PM7/12/06

again you make me laugh
there are enough details here
but you can't see
if you are able to understand me you will make serious projects
but you are making patches, this explains why you can't see entire
picture
only people like you may like rentacoder

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 12, 2006, 1:32:54 PM7/12/06
Dear anonym LOOSER,

> again you make me laugh

I hear your donkey bray

> there are enough details here

All details are posted by me. Your posts consist of lie and dirty
words, without testable details. I mean your lie about "FOUR months to

understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical questions" and "plain
English".

> but you can't see

You can't post any details, you haven't any. You are sucks to
complete any project, you are sucks to post links, and you are sucks
there and everywhere.

> only people like you may like rentacoder

RentACoder's statistics: 146,618 registered coders, 58,190 registered
buyers and 1(one) anonym looser (you).

--
TakeReal
Famous RentACoder's Top Coder

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2006, 8:15:25 AM7/13/06

I'm just ordinary wise man looking at rentacoder for several months

everyone can see that I'm right
you are waiting your time with your attempts to hide facts
everyone can see that you are not capable to see obvious facts and you
don't want to admit the truth: rentacoder sux for serious projects
rentacoder is place for patches and only patchers like rentacoder

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 13, 2006, 2:05:55 PM7/13/06
Dear anonym liar,

> I'm just ordinary wise man looking at rentacoder for several months
> everyone can see that I'm right

You are fabulous liar. Everyone can see your lie about perfect site:

"FOUR months to understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical
questions" and "plain English".

> you are waiting your time with your attempts to hide facts

You still can't post any testable facts. You are failed at RentACoder
and post fake info about perfect site in revenge.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2006, 3:25:44 PM7/13/06
probably for you and for rentacoder team every wise man is liar
everyone can see your style and how you defend your illusions
but you can't escape
everyone can see: you admitted that users avoid rentacoder for serious
projects
this proved my words: rentacoder sux for serious work
the type of sucking my vary in different cases
in my case i had such problems with them
in other cases probably rentacoder team will not be able even to speak

just stop dreaming and wake up
your barking against me will not change the truth
:-)

TakeReal

Jul 13, 2006, 3:51:47 PM7/13/06
Dear anonym liar,

I can see new example of you morbid imagination:

> probably for you and for rentacoder team every wise man is liar

You can't be "wise", because you are anonym babbler. As for me
- I am sure - you are lonely anonym liar.

Size of RentACoder's projects is independent from your lie about

"FOUR months to understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical
questions" and "plain English".

> in my case i had such problems with them

You have only one problem: your broken mind. You can't show anything
testable about your relations with RentACoder. You are babbler, so you
can't post any links.

> in other cases probably rentacoder team will not be able even to speak

You are anonym cur, barking against perfect site.

> just stop dreaming and wake up

I wake up, catch your lie and punish you.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2006, 8:10:18 AM7/14/06

you don't punish me
you don't catch me
you are just barking your dreams
you only make me laugh at you
you can't catch and punish every wise man

every wise man looking at rentacoder for several months will confirm
that I'm right
rentacoder is suitable only for small patches
all serious projects go far away from rentacoder team because of their
mental abilities
the right name of rentacoder is rentapacher
the right slogan of rentacoder is: how patches gets done

your behaviour is clean example of rentacoder team behaviour, probably
for you there is no projects that cost more than several hundreds
you are not capable to admit obvious facts confirmed by you, you only
ask for more details to make bigger mess and to hide the truth:
RENTACODER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY SERIOUS PROJECT
RENTACODER - THE BEST PLACE FOR PATCHERS AND PATCHES

:-)

TakeReal wrote:
> > let me tell you with different words:
>
> Thank you, you can't. Size of project is independent from your swearing
> about RentACoder: "They are not able to understand plain English".

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2006, 8:10:21 AM7/14/06

TakeReal

Jul 14, 2006, 11:01:36 AM7/14/06
Hi, anonymous LIAR !

You duplicate your lie, but this is just duplicated lie.

> you don't punish me

I punish you, anonym liar.

> you don't catch me

I catch your lie, anonym liar. You can't post anything testable. All
your posts are tailings of you morbid imagination.
You, anonym babbler, can't post any links about your relations with
RentACoder.
You, anonym babbler, can't post any links about yourself.

> you are just barking your dreams

Barking against RentACoder is your own privilege.

> you only make me laugh at you

I hear your donkey bray.

> you can't catch and punish every wise man

I don't plan. But you are now "wise" and may be not "man".
You are anonym liar.

> every wise man looking at rentacoder for several months will confirm
> that I'm right

Your lie about RentACoder consists of "FOUR months to understand FOUR

words", "quite simple technical questions" and "plain English"

And much more. No one will confirm with anonym liar.

> all serious projects go far away from rentacoder team because of their
> mental abilities

Again you are lie. I outline many $5000+ projects, completed via
RentACoder. I outline coders, who earn $100K+
And many coders, who earn $50K+
You failed at RentACoder and post fake info about perfect site in
revenge.

YOU ARE ANONYM LIAR
YOU ARE ANONYM BABBLER
YOU ARE ANONYM SUCKER

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2006, 7:23:00 AM7/15/06
again you make me laugh
again your statements are contradictory
you confirmed that majority of the projects on rentacoder are quite
small
at the same time you try to show coders that make thausands

the fact that there are several patchers that manage to make several
hundreds from patches do not change facts

rentacoder is not suitable for serious projects, you confirmed it and
you still try to escape. with you behaviour you show excellent example
of rentacoder team and patchers like them

you don't need more details about me and about my relations with the
rentacoder team
you are just struggling to escape. but there is no way. I'm every wise
man and your barking doesn't matter

just for your information rentacoder team has stolen my ideas from
postings on their site too

rentacoder team is not only not capable to make serious project
rentacoder team also is doing all possible to spoil serious projects
and to turn them into patches
even rentacoder team is stealing insteresting ideas from postings of
the users

it's fair to warn everyone about them, just stop trying to escape and
admit the facts

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 15, 2006, 12:35:41 PM7/15/06
Dear anonym LIAR,

> again you make me laugh

I hear your donkey bray.
You post fake info about perfect site. Your fake info consists of:

"FOUR months to understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical

questions", "plain English" and "has stolen my ideas".

You are failed at RentACoder and post fake info in revenge.

> you don't need more details about me
> and about my relations with the rentacoder team

You can't show any details because you are anonym BABBLER.
You can post pollutions from your imagination and nothing more.
You are lonely anonym sucker, without any completed projects.

I am awaiting for your new barking against perfect site.
Each you post is full of lie about RentACoder. Please, produce new one.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2006, 12:44:17 PM7/15/06

for me is obvious that rentacoder sux for serious projects
I'm sure that this is obvious for every wise man too
you confirmed it too and now you try to escape

only patchers like you are not capable to admit this fact
only patchers like you can bark against me in attempts to hide the
truth

you only can make me laugh with your behaviour

it will be better if you go to make your patches and to stop your funny
barking

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 15, 2006, 1:17:20 PM7/15/06
Dear anonym LIAR,

Size of RentACoder's projects is independent from your lie about

RentACoder: "FOUR months to understand FOUR words", "quite simple

technical questions", "plain English" and "has stolen my ideas".

You are not "wise" and you are not "man". You are lonely anonym
sucker. You are failed at RentACoder and barking against perfect site
in revenge.
You should understand - this is YOUR PERSONAL FAILURE.
You are failed because you are not good person (you are babbler and
liar) .

It will be better if you go to suck at another place.
Please, don't post new examples of your morbid imagination.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2006, 6:06:00 AM7/16/06
again you make me laugh with you patcher's thinking(with limited
abilities to understand)

there is nothing that I have to understand, for every wise man is
obvious that I'm right
only patchers like you and rentacoder team try to blame me for their
stupidity

Just read and think again:
You confirmed that users avoid rentacoder for serious projects
This clearly show that rentacoder sux for serious work

you confirmed that rentacoder team is making only patches
so rentacoder team is great to turn every project into patch and to
spoil it this way

the statements that you mention describe the same fact: that rentacoder
sux for serious work. I just used different words

So you confirmed my opinion and now you try to escape. There is no way
to escape. Sorry if the truth is pain for you. But it's fair to warn
everyone

TakeReal

Jul 16, 2006, 6:36:53 AM7/16/06
Dear "wise" LIAR,

I see: you duplicated your lie about perfect site.

I confirmed:

1. There are many $5000+ projects at RentACoder, There are many $50K+
coders at RentACoder.
2. You have personal failure at RentACoder.You are failed and create
"theory" why you are failed. But your "theory" is your lie and
morbid imaginations only.
No needs to repost your "theory". Everyone can see - you are
failed at RentACoder because you're stupid anonym BABBLER.
As anonym BABBLER - you can't post any testable facts about your
relations with perfect site (RentACoder.com).
Please, don't post your next cerebral pollution to public.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2006, 10:21:31 AM7/16/06

again you make me laugh with your attempts to escape

there is no way to escape, just admit the truth and stop barking
every wise man can confirm that I'm right

since still you are not capable to see that I'm right let's give you
more details:

I have watched the won projects on rentacoder for many months
I know very well that majority of the "projects" on rentacoder are
small patches
you confirmed too that majority of the "projects" on rentacoder are for
several hundreds
and other projects are just bigger patches for several thousands
nothing more, probably for people like you and rentacoder team there is
no project that cost more than several thousands?

the fact that there are several patchers doing patches for several
thausands do not prove anything
and the fact that there are several patchers that manage to make $50K+
from patches do not prove anything too

also rentacoder team have access to database and can post false people
and false info about earnings and projects. there are several
evidences for this:
- I watched the won projects on rentacoder and I did not saw enough
serious projects
- the second coder in the list of the top coders is just ordinary
writer of articles. probably there is more suspicious coders in the
list but I don't have time to look
- the first company in one of your examples is located in the same
place as rentacoder team. probably this company goes to meet rentacoder
team and to pour some brain in rendacoder team. also probably
rentacoder team steals ideas from postings on site and gives the ideas
to them
- your dishonest behaviour and your endless attempts to hide the truth
with making mess with details

it's obvious that rentacoder have to change to rentapatcher
and to change their slogan: how patches gets done, we turn every
project into patch

so I recommend you to stop barking and face the truth. sorry if is pain
for you. but it's fair to warn everyone

all my facts are testable and obvious for ordinary wise man
only patchers are not able to understand

TakeReal

Jul 16, 2006, 10:38:07 AM7/16/06
Dear anonym BABBLER,

I see: you still can't post any testable info about your relations
with RentACoder.
Your lie about perfect site consist of:

"FOUR months to understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical

questions", "plain English", "I did not saw enough
serious projects" and "has stolen my ideas".

Please, stop your barking against perfect site.
Whole Internet laughing at your behavior.

Have a nice sucker day !

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2006, 6:37:48 AM7/17/06

again you make me laugh

there are enough details showing that rentacoder sux for serious
projects
my experience with rentacoder confirms this too

you still can't understand that I'm right, if I post more details you
will try to escape again

your behaviour clearly shows that you don't need details

you and rentacoder team need brain not details

sorry if is pain for you but this is the life

you can't change facts with bark

just prove that you are reasonable person(not dog) and admit the truth

TakeReal

Jul 17, 2006, 9:28:55 AM7/17/06
Hello, anonym LIAR !

> again you make me laugh

I hear your new donkey bray.

Your fake allegations about RentACcoder.com consists of: "FOUR months
to understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical questions" and

"plain
English".
And many other dirty words about perfect site and site's team.

You are failed at RentACoder at post fake allegations in revenge.

> you still can't understand that I'm right,

You, anonym BABBLER, can't be right.
You are sucks to post any links. Because you are anonym liar, barking
against RentACoder.

Have a nice sucker day.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2006, 12:23:51 PM7/17/06

you only can make me laugh with your dog's way of thinking

there are enough evidences that rentacoder sux for serious projects
and rentacoder team is great to turn every project into patch

rentacoder is perfect for patches and patchers(people like you)

serious projects go far away from rentacoder

sorry if this is pain for you but this is the life, just stop trying to

escape and admit the facts

TakeReal

Jul 17, 2006, 2:38:31 PM7/17/06
Hi, anonym BABBLER !

You post lie about perfect site, I make your lie visible to anyone.
It's OK if you can't use RentACoder.
RentACoder is not for BABBLERs like you.

Have a nice suckers day.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2006, 9:29:06 AM7/18/06

again you make me smile with your barking

for every wise man is obvious that rentacoder sux for serious projects
you confirmed it too

barking of a dog like you will not change the facts

it's fair to warn everyone about the lies and endless stupidity of
rentacoder team

sorry if is pain for you but this is the life

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 18, 2006, 9:56:55 AM7/18/06
Hi, anonym SUCKER !

I here your new donkey bray.
You stupidity still can't be bitten.
You personal failure at RentACoder can't be hidden.

Your white lie against perfect site is outlined by me.
Please, stop your barking against RentACoder.
No needs to pollute Internet with new examples of your morbid
imagination.

Have a nice sucker life.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2006, 1:00:54 PM7/19/06

you only can make everyone laugh with your dog's thinking
you(like every dog) understand sucking very well

for everyone is obvious that rentacoder is perfect only for patches

it's fair to warn everyone that rentacoder team will turn every project
into patch
so that they to avoid my problems

barking of dogs like you will not change facts

sorry if is pain for you

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 19, 2006, 1:59:06 PM7/19/06
Hi, wise SUCKER !

Your personal failure is visible to everyone.
Your barking against RentACoder annoy whole Internet.
You can't have my excuse, because you are BABBLER.

Have a nice cur's life.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2006, 6:24:21 AM7/20/06

:-)
probaly the rentacoder team are the same dogs like you

this is why they are not capable to make serious projects
and they turn every project into patch

your behaviour is transparent for everyone

everyone can see that I'm right and you with barking try to hide the
truth

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 20, 2006, 10:43:00 AM7/20/06
Dear anonym sucker,

> probaly the rentacoder team are the same dogs like you

You are wrong as always. Only one dog here: YOU are, my dear BABBLER.
You are barking against RentACoder in revenge.

Have a nice sucker life.

--
TakeReal
Famous freelancer

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2006, 12:38:12 PM7/20/06
again you make me smile
I do not bark in revenge
I'm not such person to seek revenge

I just discussed my experience to understand the case
your words proved my opinion:

rentacoder is not suitable for serious projects

rentacoder is suitable only for patches
rentacoder will turn every project into patch

now you, person living from patches do not want to admit the truth
and you try to hide the truth with barking
but barking will not change the facts
sorry for this

your behaviour is excellent example for rentacoder team behaviour: they
try with barking to blame someone else for their stupidity

but nobody will believe

every wise man will confirm that I'm right and will laugh at you

please go to speak with your clients on rentacoder, they may believe,
I'm not the right man

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 20, 2006, 2:03:37 PM7/20/06
Hello, laughing sucker !

I smell your wind :-(
You are failed at RentACoder and post fake info about perfect site in
revenge. You fake info about perfect site consists of: "FOUR months to

understand FOUR words", "quite simple technical questions" and "plain
English".
And many other dirty words about perfect site and site's team.

Now you are trying to escape by posting new fake info.
But you can't.
Everyone can see your lie about perfect site.

> I'm not the right man

I confirm: You are stupid anonym BABBLER.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2006, 1:58:30 PM7/21/06
you only can bark and make patches, so please do not share your
"confirmation"
it's obvious for every ordinary wise man that I'm right
only dogs like you and rentacoder team can't understand

TakeReal

Jul 21, 2006, 2:33:00 PM7/21/06
Sucker,

I found interesting info about "kamen123".
This is buyer's profile.
http://rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareBuyers/ShowBuyerInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1606810

"kamen123" insult him many times. Buyer take "kamen123" to court
(arbitration).

Project's name: "search engine".
Date: March 14, 2006 12:11:27 PM

(Arbitration/mediation result):
RentACoder discovered evidence that suggested that Paris2 (the
buyer)was not entirely truthful during the arbitration process. They
were given an opportunity to disprove it, but instead refused to answer
after being asked 3 times. Their account was closed for not following
arbitrator instructions...per their contract.

Kamen123 simply had to agree to cooperate profesionally during the
testing process to be paid. He insulted other parties numerous times
and was warned to simply stop it or he would forfeit. In the same
statement in which he agreed to stop, he gave 2 additional insults. His
account was also closed for not following arbitrrator
insturctions...per his contract.

All funds were returned to Paris2.

kamen123 rating: -3.
This is more horrible than "Horrible".
Rating scale available here:
http://rentacoder.com/RentACoder/docs/RatingLegend.asp

> you only can bark and make patches, so please do not share your
> "confirmation"

I forgot to ask anonym BABBLER, you imaging.

kame...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2006, 3:37:23 PM7/23/06

again you only can make me smile

I repeat for you again hoping that now you will manage to understand
the meaning:

you confirmed that majority of projects on rentacoder are quite small
patches
this clearly shows that users avoid rentacoder for serious work
and clearly shows that rentacoder is not suitable for serious projects
rentacoder is suitable only for patches because mental abilities of
rentacoder team
rentacoder turns every project into patch and this way spoils it

it doesn't matter what you will find and what you will show, this will
not change the above statements

with your behaviour you show excellent example of rentacoder team
behaviour:
they try to blame someone else for their mistakes, they try to blame

someone else for their stupidity

probably if I repeat 100 times somehow you can start thinking and you
will stop barking

:-)

TakeReal

Jul 23, 2006, 5:39:02 PM7/23/06
Hi, repetitive sucker!

Your failure at RentACoder is visible for everyone.
You post fake info about RentACoder in revenge.

"kamen123" is sucker:
http://rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareBuyers/ShowBuyerInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=1606810

Kamen123 simply had to agree to cooperate profesionally during the
testing process to be paid. He insulted other parties numerous times
and was warned to simply stop it or he would forfeit. In the same
statement in which he agreed to stop, he gave 2 additional insults. His
account was also closed for not following arbitrrator
insturctions...per his contract.

Have a nice sucker life.

It is loading more messages.