Virii & females

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Al Leitch

未讀,
1999年10月17日 凌晨3:00:001999/10/17
收件者:
Lucky Lady was the Atari ST virii writer's name. Her real name was later found
to be Katja Kladnik.

Richard Karsmakers (AV-Expert for the Atari ST)
http://www.scriba.org/stnews/

AVP-like database of virii descriptions for the Atari ST:
http://www.scriba.org/~kai/antivirus/

Team2000 Palm Pilot/PC Programming Team:
http://ppilot.homepage.com - Win32/DOS apps written using Netwide Assembler.
Also an essay I wrote detailing why Palm Pilot virii would have a tough time
spreading.

PaX wrote:

> I know of a female virii writer for the Atari ST but that's it!<<<<<<
>
> Yes there are ...there are 5 female members of the VX community that I know
> of...wether they code or not is for them to tell you not me.
> This of course is the community I know of ..it does not represent a
> statement of absolute fact...
>
> Regards Dalton
>
> "May God forgive me for I have become Sheeva the destroyer of worlds"

0 則新訊息