Subject: I'm going to do the world a favor, and cap your ass

Anonymous Coredump

Mar 30, 2002, 6:07:02 PM3/30/02

From: Raid Slam (soho20N...@hotmail.com.invalid)
Subject: Re: HLL_rAIDS.exe 1/3
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Date: 1999/11/20

In article <1999112003...@cotse.com>, "Spineless Anon Poster
No.6" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:
> In The Matter of One "RAID" versus the Good People of
> A.C.V we join Judge Judy already in session...

The good people of acv? You mean those same "good" people who usually
don't know how to make a clean boot disk? your an idiot.

> Young raid has on many, many, many occasions stated he is
> in the lovely State of Tennessee! AND! That is shown by his
> unique Internet Protocol Address. Hogwash about proxies! No
> other posts with any other names use that Internet Protocol
> Address ANYWHERE! ANYWHERE ELSE ON USENET!

Umm, maybe that's because nobody else considers usenet of any value
here? (WOwa, what a concept, usenet of no value). Hogwash you say? Tell
you what, before I blow your brains all over the place, I'll show you
the place first, then I'm going to do the world a favor, and cap your
ass. All nice n legal, too.

Think I'm bsing or playing around don't ya? Hehe, Well.. I'm not..
Come, take me up on the offer, You'll see hell before sundown.

You will soon see what I'm really like dude, and it's not pretty.
Viruses? hah, that ain't shit.

Regards,
Raid [SLAM]

s...@the.horm.com