ALT.COMP.VIRUS POSTING GUIDELINES - READ ME FIRST

verdun

Jun 8, 2001, 8:52:32 PM6/8/01
your bi is > 30 on this posting

your spammer

Jeffrey A. Setaro wrote:

> [...]
> discussion is fine, but posting source code without relevance to
> the discussion is unwelcome. Post it on a web page or FTP site (as
> above) or in the newsgroup alt.comp.virus.source.code.
>
> c. Posts warning of 'viruses' which are in fact hoaxes. See:
>
> <http://www.vmyths.com/>
>
> and check if this new 'virus' is listed before posting the hoax
> message and propagating the hoax further. Asking about hoaxes is
> fine, but don't post the full text of the warning (just the name
> of the 'virus' will suffice to check whether it's a hoax).
>
> d. Advertising or product announcements of non-virus related items.
>
> e. Posts that do nothing more than ask for viruses or source code. If
> you want viruses, look for them yourself. They aren't that hard
> to find.
>
> OTHER GUIDELINES
> ====================
> DO NOT under any circumstances post malicious code, regardless of
> whether it is compiled or source, to alt.comp.virus or in any other
> public place. If suspect you may have a new virus, worm, or Trojan
> horse program contact your anti-virus software provider for
> instructions on how to submit a sample to them for analysis.
>
> Please avoid posting in HTML. It isn't readable by a significant
> portion of the group's members. Plain ASCII text is universally
> readable, so it is preferable.
>
> Please try to limit cross posting of posts outside alt.comp.virus.
> Posting to directly-related groups is fine, but keep in mind that
> follow-ups to your post will also be posted in cross-posted groups.
> Check your headers before you post anyway, just to make sure where
> your post is going.
>
> Occasional jokes are welcome. If you don't find any humor in life,
> try another newsgroup.
>
> Trolls will be subjected to bone-crushing wrist locks and the
> occasional wedgie.
>
> These guidelines do not restrict how you talk about computer viruses,
> as much as they restrict the conversations to computer virus related
> issues. We are suggesting guidelines for this newsgroup so that it
> will be enjoyable for everyone, without limiting people’s right to
> express their views openly, even if they are unpopular. We don’t like
> the idea of censorship. We do like the idea of proposed rules of
> conduct and common courtesy.
>
> ENFORCEMENT
> ====================
> Enforcement Provision: Posts clearly in violation of these guidelines
> (I.e. posts of virus binaries) will often result in complaints by
> readers of a.c.v. to the Internet Service Provider of the person
> posting the unwanted material. Alternatively or in addition, readers
> of the group may killfile or otherwise ignore the offender. UseNet is
> a lonely place if nobody replies to your posts.

> --
> Jeffrey A. Setaro
> jase...@sprynet.com
> PGP Key IDs DH/DSS: 0x5D41429D RSA: 0x599D2A99

verdun

Jun 9, 2001, 1:51:11 PM6/9/01
Happer Phuquer wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Jun 2001 13:36:19 +0100, Happer Phuquer <ha...@home.now>
> wrote:

> >On Sat, 09 Jun 2001 00:52:32 GMT, verdun <ver...@verdun.verdun> wrote:
> >
> >>your bi is > 30 on this posting
> >>
> >>your spammer
> >>

> ><snip lots>
> >
> >You accuse Jeffrey A. Setaro of being a spanker, then you include the
> >full post ????? ^^^^^^
oops

> Should have been spammer but clicked change instead of ignore.

he is indeed a spanker too

> >Jeff, wouldn't it be a better idea just to post the URL, instead of
> >the full content.

excellant idea

> >Just my 2€ worth.
>
> Oh for a cancel bot now, eh ?

You can cancel your own post -can't you?

> Oh well, all the best Ravey Dave.

Jeffrey A. Setaro

Jun 9, 2001, 3:22:30 PM6/9/01
In article <is54it8nc311p9961...@4ax.com>,
ha...@home.now says...

> You accuse Jeffrey A. Setaro of being a spanker, then you include the
> full post ?????

Verdun is a nit wit... I started filtering his/her/it's posts shortly
after he/she/it started posting here.

Verdun since you consider the posting guidelines why don't you
complain to my ISP... I'm sure they could use a good laugh.

> Jeff, wouldn't it be a better idea just to post the URL, instead of
> the full content.

No the posting guideline went through a approval process and where
voted on a couple of years ago (shortly after W97W/Melissa hit I
think), whether Verdun likes it or not they are one of this groups
FAQs. They should be autoposted here along with the groups other FAQs
unfortunately some technical sanfu that I don't have the time to sort
out keeps that from happening.

> Just my 2€ worth.

Hmm... What about US dollars? :-)

--
Cheers-

Jeff Setaro
jase...@sprynet.com
http://home.sprynet.com/~jasetaro/

verdun

Jun 9, 2001, 8:26:01 PM6/9/01
Jeffrey A. Setaro wrote:

> In article <is54it8nc311p9961...@4ax.com>,
> ha...@home.now says...
> >
> > You accuse Jeffrey A. Setaro of being a spanker, then you include the
> > full post ?????
> >

> Verdun is a nit wit... I started filtering his/her/it's posts shortly
> after he/she/it started posting here.

and setaro is a self appointed no-nothing who acquired all his knowledge
of viruses from reading here -

he hides behind killfiles and has perverted obsessions with people -
calling them kooks - when in fact he is a fanboi

> Verdun since you consider the posting guidelines

in reality - NOONE considers your posting guidelines - doofus

why don't you
> complain to my ISP... I'm sure they could use a good laugh.

just like mine did when you tried to netcop me?? lol

> > Jeff, wouldn't it be a better idea just to post the URL, instead of
> > the full content.
> >

> No the posting guideline went through a approval process

baloney - you took over this newsgroup from it's original posters
and you netcopped those whose opposed you and shouted them down

and where
> voted on a couple of years ago (shortly after W97W/Melissa hit I
> think), whether Verdun likes it or not they are one of this groups
> FAQs.

bull - anyone can post a faq you stupid twit - that doesn't mean
anything at all

They should be autoposted here along with the groups other FAQs
> unfortunately some technical sanfu that I don't have the time to sort
> out keeps that from happening.

so just YOUR faq is worth posting - huh - you self appointed net nazi

blooven

Jun 14, 2001, 8:41:54 PM6/14/01
New Posters

please be aware that these guidelines are being posted by someone who
forcibly took over this newsgroup from its original owners and now
attempts to netnazi and netcop this newsgroup for his own purposes.

Noone can control what or how you post except you!

He knows no more than anyone else - because he gets his information
from posts here and from the general media. You to can become an
expert in ACV this way.

Please do you own due diligence (google and other searches) when looking
for antiviral software and cures for your virus problems

Jeffrey A. Setaro wrote:

> Archive-name: computer-virus/posting-guidelines
> Posting-Frequency: Weekly
> Copyright: (c) 2001 Jeffrey A. Setaro

Frederic Bonroy

Jun 15, 2001, 12:35:16 AM6/15/01
blooven wrote:

> New Posters
>
> please be aware that these guidelines are being posted by someone who
> forcibly took over this newsgroup from its original owners and now
> attempts to netnazi and netcop this newsgroup for his own purposes.

New posters,

please be aware that blooven, formerly called verdun, formerly called
beaucoup, is considered by all serious and not-so-serious participants
of alt.comp.virus as a mentally disturbed clown.

He has yet to contribute anything of use to this newsgroup.

blooven

Jun 15, 2001, 12:55:00 AM6/15/01
Hey tulip - you are back - what's the matter - no other newsgroup would
let you post there?

New Posters here is a list of this newsgroups netcops and netnazis
(ie will tattletale to your ISP to get your tossed when they lose
discussions) - but don't worry no one listens to them - knowledgeful
customer service people know loons and netcopping tactics and ignore
them - especially when they use demanding and whining voices

Frederick Bonroy
Andrew Lee,
Pax (an admitted virus writer)
Heuroago Figereolo (I won't even bother to see what the correct spelling
of her name is)
Nick Fetgerbel
Jeffrey Setaro

S. Widlake

Jun 15, 2001, 4:38:28 AM6/15/01
In article <3B299525...@blooverdumben.blooverdumben>
blooverdumben <bloover...@blooverdumbest.of.the.highest.order
of.the.blooverdumben> writes:

>Hey tulip -

We won't buy that, anymore; not for years, now...

>you are back - what's the matter - no other newsgroup would let you
>post there?

alt == anything goes...

>New Posters here is a list of this newsgroups netcops and netnazis
>(ie will tattletale to your ISP to get your tossed when they lose
>discussions) - but don't worry no one listens to them - knowledgeful

"knowledgeful" - Umm...

>customer service people know loons and netcopping tactics and ignore
>them - especially when they use demanding and whining voices

The ISP's hardly take any notice of anybody... that's why you're still
around...

We then simply killfile *anything_and_everything* from your ISP - THAT
is the final solution.

>Frederick Bonroy
>Andrew Lee,
>Pax (an admitted virus writer)
>Heuroago Figereolo (I won't even bother to see what the correct spelling
> of her name is)
>Nick Fetgerbel
>Jeffrey Setaro

Oi <!!!> You missed Me off the list... I demand a recount <!!!>

>Frederic Bonroy wrote:

>> blooverdumben.lord.dumbest.of.the.most.dumb wrote:
>>
>> > New Posters
>> >
>> > please be aware that these guidelines are being posted by someone who
>> > forcibly took over this newsgroup from its original owners and now
>> > attempts to netnazi and netcop this newsgroup for his own purposes.

>> New posters,
>>
>> please be aware that blooven, formerly called verdun, formerly called
>> beaucoup, is considered by all serious and not-so-serious participants
>> of alt.comp.virus as a mentally disturbed clown.
>>
>> He has yet to contribute anything of use to this newsgroup.

I fully concur,

S.CHnappers

-- -
.sig II - Found and Restored...

Frederic Bonroy

Jun 15, 2001, 12:02:52 PM6/15/01
blooven wrote:

> Hey tulip - you are back

I have never been away. I just took a break.

You posted such a dangerous and misleading message that I had to
reply. I encourage new posters who feel offended by Verdun to
report him to ISP or to killfile him.

New posters feel free to compare verdun's posting history in this
newsgroup to that of the participants he mentioned.
http://groups.google.com will help you.

> Frederick Bonroy

Too dumb to spell my name correctly.

blooven

Jun 15, 2001, 6:34:22 PM6/15/01
Fwederic BonBon the smelly beret wearing loser wrote:

> blooven wrote:
>
> > hey tulip - you are back - what's the matter - no other newsgroup > > would let you post there?

> I have never been away. I just took a break.

so you lied when you said you would leave and not be the newsgroups
netcop anymore huh? you fraud and liar

> You posted such a dangerous and misleading message that I had to

lol - dangerous and misleading

Here is what I Posted - which you in your completely loser way clipped
New Posters

please be aware that these guidelines are being posted by someone who
forcibly took over this newsgroup from its original owners and now
attempts to netnazi and netcop this newsgroup for his own purposes.

Noone can control what or how you post except you!

He knows no more than anyone else - because he gets his information
from posts here and from the general media. You to can become an
expert in ACV this way.

Please do you own due diligence (google and other searches) when looking
for antiviral software and cures for your virus problems

you show me where it is dangerous or misleading - you netcop filth
and where is Jeff Setaro denial - you fool -

> reply. I encourage new posters who feel offended by Verdun to
> report him to ISP or to killfile him.

lol - you still don't get it - this is a free country - just because
someone thinks you and your kind are fools doesn't mean you can
netcop them - you are below contempt for your actions you truly
pathetic netnazi

New Posters here is a list of this newsgroups netcops and netnazis
(ie will tattletale to your ISP to get your tossed when they lose
discussions) - but don't worry no one listens to them - knowledgeful
customer service people know loons and netcopping tactics and ignore
them - especially when they use demanding and whining voices

Frederick Bonroy
Andrew Lee,
Pax (an admitted virus writer)
Heuroago Figereolo (I won't even bother to see what the correct spelling
of her name is)
Nick Fetgerbel
Jeffrey Setaro

> Too dumb to spell my name correctly.
who cares what your name is you complete LOSER - now go away like you
said - or can't you find another newsgroup that will let you post

Patricia A. Shaffer

Jun 16, 2001, 3:27:18 PM6/16/01
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:35:16 +0200, Frederic Bonroy <yor...@yahoo.fr>
wrote:

Oh, thank you, Frederic ... after a few days away from ACV, I find over
500 messages ... it's good to know what can safely be ignored.
"blooven" can join "verdun" in my filter.

Patricia
ra...@swva.net

Proud Citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia
"Anti-spammers are the immune system of the Internet." CDR M. Dobson
"The issue is consent, not content." Crosscut
Help Outlaw spam! <http://www.cauce.org> - <http://www.spamfree.org/>

blooven

Jun 16, 2001, 9:47:53 PM6/16/01
Patricia A. Shaffer wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:35:16 +0200, Frederic Bonroy <yor...@yahoo.fr>
> wrote:
>
> >blooven wrote:
> >
> >> New Posters
> >>
> >> please be aware that these guidelines are being posted by someone who
> >> forcibly took over this newsgroup from its original owners and now
> >> attempts to netnazi and netcop this newsgroup for his own purposes.
> >

> >New posters,
> >
> >please be aware that blooven, formerly called verdun, formerly called
> >beaucoup, is considered by all serious and not-so-serious participants
> >of alt.comp.virus as a mentally disturbed clown.
> >
> >He has yet to contribute anything of use to this newsgroup.
>
> Oh, thank you, Frederic ... after a few days away from ACV, I find over
> 500 messages ... it's good to know what can safely be ignored.
> "blooven" can join "verdun" in my filter.

I gather from looking over your posts on google you are a bit
housebound, lonely and desperate for something which was a bit
depressing - so I had to quite reading

blooven

Jun 17, 2001, 2:47:47 AM6/17/01
you perverted netcop - you show me where I posted anything dangerous
and misleading

Frederic Bonroy wrote:

> blooven wrote:
>
> > Hey tulip - you are back
>
> I have never been away. I just took a break.
>
> You posted such a dangerous and misleading message that I had to
> reply. I encourage new posters who feel offended by Verdun to
> report him to ISP or to killfile him.

how did your netcopping attempt go - you perverted tulip?

> New posters feel free to compare verdun's posting history in this
> newsgroup to that of the participants he mentioned.
> http://groups.google.com will help you.

> > Frederick Bonroy
>
> Too dumb to spell my name correctly.

is shit head the correct spelling??

Frederic Bonroy

Jun 17, 2001, 5:30:02 AM6/17/01
blooven wrote:

> so you lied when you said you would leave and not be the newsgroups
> netcop anymore huh? you fraud and liar

Where did I say that? Message-ID and date please.

> Here is what I Posted - which you in your completely loser way clipped
> New Posters
>
> please be aware that these guidelines are being posted by someone who
> forcibly took over this newsgroup from its original owners and now
> attempts to netnazi and netcop this newsgroup for his own purposes.

This is misleading. It describes a serious participant of this group
as a netnazi and netcop.

> Noone can control what or how you post except you!

Unfortunately this is right.

> He knows no more than anyone else - because he gets his information
> from posts here and from the general media. You to can become an
> expert in ACV this way.

Bullshit.

> Please do you own due diligence (google and other searches) when looking
> for antiviral software and cures for your virus problems

And this is the dangerous part. Tons of bad advice about viruses
float on the Internet. Obviously a newsgroup with knowledgeable
participants provides more help and assistance, provided it isn't
swamped with senseless bullshit posts like yours.

> knowledgeful customer service people know loons and netcopping tactics
> and ignore them - especially when they use demanding and whining voices

In case "customer service" refers to your ISP's abuse department: they
are not knowledgeable, they are drowsy and lazy clowns.

> or can't you find another newsgroup that will let you post

Plenty. Please don't worry about me. I am fine.

You seem to be obsessed with the word "loser". Why is that? You
must have heard it very often in your life. Now I worry about you.

blooven

Jun 17, 2001, 5:54:45 AM6/17/01
Frederic Bonroy wrote:

> blooven wrote:
>
> > so you lied when you said you would leave and not be the newsgroups
> > netcop anymore huh? you fraud and liar
>
> Where did I say that? Message-ID and date please.

what does this say you stupid twit

From: Frederic Bonroy (yor...@yahoo.fr)
Subject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the spam.
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Date: 2001-06-03 12:22:41 PST

Andrew Lee wrote:

> I am so totally fed up with USENET.

So am I. I just unsubscribed from alt.comp.virus.
since you are one of the newsgroups netcops - and with you leaving
ie ->>> you can't be the newsgroup's netcop any more - pretty simple
logic

if a=b and a leaves then a can't be b any more

> > Here is what I Posted - which you in your completely loser way clipped
> > New Posters
> >
> > please be aware that these guidelines are being posted by someone who
> > forcibly took over this newsgroup from its original owners and now
> > attempts to netnazi and netcop this newsgroup for his own purposes.
>
> This is misleading. It describes a serious participant of this group
> as a netnazi and netcop.
>
> > Noone can control what or how you post except you!
>
> Unfortunately this is right.
>
> > He knows no more than anyone else - because he gets his information
> > from posts here and from the general media. You to can become an
> > expert in ACV this way.
>
> Bullshit.

where do you think he gets his info? does he work for an AV company?
does he work for the government? no he reads what is posted here you
nitwit - JUST LIKE YOU DO to get you information

> > Please do you own due diligence (google and other searches) when looking
> > for antiviral software and cures for your virus problems
>
> And this is the dangerous part. Tons of bad advice about viruses
> float on the Internet. Obviously a newsgroup with knowledgeable
> participants provides more help and assistance, provided it isn't
> swamped with senseless bullshit posts like yours.

Name me the 'knowledgeable participants' you talk about??

like fitgerbel and some others claiming there is no such thing as email
viruses and fitzgerbel writing a paper advising against using an AV
Scanner??

> > knowledgeful customer service people know loons and netcopping tactics
> > and ignore them - especially when they use demanding and whining voices
>
> In case "customer service" refers to your ISP's abuse department: they
> are not knowledgeable

Not knowledgeable?? They read posts like your every day and know a loser
when they see it - they are highly experienced professionals bombarded
by pathetic cry babies all day long

you don't think they saw your post for what it was?
1. coming from a cry baby loon?
2. coming from a cry baby loon who started a fight and then ran to mommy
when he was losing??
3. because you have cryed wolf to many times.
4. because anyone reading a post from you knows what you obviously don't
YOU ARE A NITWIT

> they are drowsy and lazy clowns.

This will go over well with them!! lol

> > or can't you find another newsgroup that will let you post
>
> Plenty. Please don't worry about me. I am fine.

this isn't true now is it -

alt.comp.anti-virus - who listens to you there?
de.comp.lang.assembler.x86 - you can't program pascal and you want
people to think you can program assembler?
fr.comp.securite.virus - a french security site - what on how to
protect the 'secret of the french tickler'??

> You seem to be obsessed with the word "loser". Why is that? You

I think a loser is someone who has to netcop because they can't handle
the truth - did I tell you the one about the beret and shower soap??

> must have heard it very often in your life. Now I worry about you.

don't worry - I know you are a real twit loser SOB

Frederic Bonroy

Jun 17, 2001, 6:13:03 AM6/17/01
blooven wrote:

> what does this say you stupid twit
>
> From: Frederic Bonroy (yor...@yahoo.fr)
> Subject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the spam.
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
> Date: 2001-06-03 12:22:41 PST
>
> Andrew Lee wrote:
>
> > I am so totally fed up with USENET.
>
> So am I. I just unsubscribed from alt.comp.virus.
> since you are one of the newsgroups netcops - and with you leaving
> ie ->>> you can't be the newsgroup's netcop any more - pretty simple
> logic
>
> if a=b and a leaves then a can't be b any more

And where did I say that I would never come back, idiot?

There is a difference between "leave" and "take a break", which
you do not understand due to your severe cerebral deficiency.

> where do you think he gets his info? does he work for an AV company?
> does he work for the government? no he reads what is posted here you
> nitwit - JUST LIKE YOU DO to get you information

I also get my information by doing some research on my own. What makes
you think he doesn't do the same?

> Name me the 'knowledgeable participants' you talk about??

You named them.

> like fitgerbel and some others claiming there is no such thing as
> email viruses

You won't get it, hmm? Your lack of feeling for language is really
extraordinary. See above.

> and fitzgerbel writing a paper advising against using an AV
> Scanner??

I can't comment on this one.

> Not knowledgeable?? They read posts like your every day

Yes, and that's all they do - they read them. Then they end up in
the trash can. Wait, are you sure they actually read them before
they end up in the trash can?

> alt.comp.anti-virus - who listens to you there?

Some people do.

> de.comp.lang.assembler.x86 - you can't program pascal

Evidence. :-)

> and you want people to think you can program assembler?

Look, I participate in this assembly newsgroup and I enjoy
it. People may think what they want, I don't care.
You are terrible at psychology.

blooven

Jun 17, 2001, 7:05:14 AM6/17/01
why do you slip the alt.comp.anti-virus - that is where you started
this thread from??

Frederic Bonroy wrote:

> blooven wrote:
>
> > what does this say you stupid twit
> >
> > From: Frederic Bonroy (yor...@yahoo.fr)
> > Subject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the spam.
> > Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
> > Date: 2001-06-03 12:22:41 PST
> >
> > Andrew Lee wrote:
> >
> > > I am so totally fed up with USENET.
> >
> > So am I. I just unsubscribed from alt.comp.virus.
> > since you are one of the newsgroups netcops - and with you leaving
> > ie ->>> you can't be the newsgroup's netcop any more - pretty simple
> > logic
> >
> > if a=b and a leaves then a can't be b any more
>
> And where did I say that I would never come back, idiot?
>
> There is a difference between "leave" and "take a break", which
> you do not understand due to your severe cerebral deficiency.

you jerk off - where did you say 'take a break'
who cares what you do so STFU and git

> > where do you think he gets his info? does he work for an AV company?
> > does he work for the government? no he reads what is posted here you
> > nitwit - JUST LIKE YOU DO to get you information
>
> I also get my information by doing some research on my own. What makes
> you think he doesn't do the same?

what google searches?? what research are you capable of doing?
write a few viruses huh, write some antiviral code huh?? or in reality
just read ACV like the other 'experts' setaro and fitzgerbel do?

name what research you do? do the future virus writers ask you for
pascal and assembler advice?

> > Name me the 'knowledgeable participants' you talk about??
>
> You named them.

lol

> > like fitgerbel and some others claiming there is no such thing as
> > email viruses
>
> You won't get it, hmm? Your lack of feeling for language is really
> extraordinary. See above.

ooooh - feeling for language - how about words either mean something
or they don't - so do email viruses exist?? lol

> > and fitzgerbel writing a paper advising against using an AV
> > Scanner??
>
> I can't comment on this one.

I've posted the article - read it - but fitzgerbal won't - I think it
is embarrassing for him to mention this wonderful piece of advice

> > Not knowledgeable?? They read posts like your every day
>
> Yes, and that's all they do - they read them. Then they end up in
> the trash can. Wait, are you sure they actually read them before
> they end up in the trash can?

?? what

> > alt.comp.anti-virus - who listens to you there?
>
> Some people do.
>
> > de.comp.lang.assembler.x86 - you can't program pascal
>
> Evidence. :-)
>
> > and you want people to think you can program assembler?
>
> Look, I participate in this assembly newsgroup and I enjoy
> it. People may think what they want, I don't care.
> You are terrible at psychology.

didn't mean to make you cry - are you now gonna netcop me again??

S.NAPper

Jun 19, 2001, 11:14:35 AM6/19/01
In article <3B2C82AF...@yahoo.fr>
Frederic Bonroy <yor...@yahoo.fr> writes:

>From: Frederic Bonroy <yor...@yahoo.fr>
>Subject: Re: Fwederick BONBON ie frederic bonroy - the netnazi
>Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:13:03 +0200

>blooven wrote:

>> what does this say you stupid twit

It says: 'I, blooverdumbest.of.the.highest.order.of.the.blooverdumben,
have no klue.at.all.at.any.time and am only around to insult
anyone.and.everyone that I possibly can'.

>> From: Frederic Bonroy (yor...@yahoo.fr)
>> Subject: Re: So long, and thanks for all the spam.
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
>> Date: 2001-06-03 12:22:41 PST
>>
>> Andrew Lee wrote:
>>
>> > I am so totally fed up with USENET.

[rest [snip]ped]

>> So am I. I just unsubscribed from alt.comp.virus.
>>
>> since you are one of the newsgroups netcops - and with you leaving
>> ie -> you can't be the newsgroup's netcop any more - pretty simple
>> logic

This is alt... Everybody can try; but Nobody is The "netcop"... hence

>> if a=b and a leaves then a can't be b any more

... defies any "logic".

>And where did I say that I would never come back, idiot ?
>
>There is a difference between "leave" and "take a break", which
>you do not understand due to your severe cerebral deficiency.

blooverdumbest.of.the.highest.order.of.the.blooverdumben doesn't
understand most things around here...

... ask ..it about 'E-mail' virii - should be good for another laugh.

[ Next dig out the FAQ an ask ..it about octopii for another good ;-]

>> where do you think he gets his info? does he work for an AV company?

NO. He is another independent consultant. Probably the best there is.

>> does he work for the government? no he reads what is posted here you
>> nitwit - JUST LIKE YOU DO to get you information

NO. He wastes his valued time and knowledge on tuu... like verdumbest.

>I also get my information by doing some research on my own. What makes
>you think he doesn't do the same?

I also do my own research; research that gets taken to those that need
to know and gets real results.

>> Name me the 'knowledgeable participants' you talk about??

>You named them.

Oi, I got missed off the 'Name's-list <!> I **DEMAND** a recount <!!!>

>> like fitgerbel and some others claiming there is no such thing as
>> email viruses

Aha... an invitation of ignorance if ever there was...

Now try ..it on a Turkish Horse. ;-)

>You won't get it, hmm? Your lack of feeling for language is really
>extraordinary. See above.

>> and fitzgerbel writing a paper advising against using an AV
>> Scanner??

>I can't comment on this one.

I can; I was there ( well, actually, I wasn't, exactly; I was too busy
with my CNN interview ;-)

Anyway :-)

http://www.virusbtn.com

VB'2000 papers - 1st day - afternoon - sometime after Sarah's next to
BPB's presentation.

Read it for yourself. | But be prepared for an application crash when
trying to print it out. There's something wrong with the www site but
I do not know what. ;-| Save it - then print it out; and then read it
for yourself.

>> Not knowledgeable?? They read posts like your every day

"yours", blooverdumben.

>Yes, and that's all they do - they read them. Then they end up in
>the trash can. Wait, are you sure they actually read them before
>they end up in the trash can?

Yuppers; I am sure that many are never read by killfiltering much all
of the krap here.and.there by tuu... idoi... ... ...

>> alt.comp.anti-virus - who listens to you there?

>Some people do.

"Some"

>> de.comp.lang.assembler.x86 - you can't program pascal

Pass.

>Evidence. :-)

Pass.

>> and you want people to think you can program assembler?

Pass.

>Look, I participate in this assembly newsgroup and I enjoy
>it. People may think what they want, I don't care.

You don't <?> <S> Well neither do I <!> <S>

>You are terrible at psychology.

Yuppers; though the dumbest.of.the.dumb one has an obvious need there.

So, how many people have killfiled Me <?>

Send any replies to :-)

S.Wi...@rl.ac.uk

-- -
Stuff the B's - Show Me the Honey !

Raid

Jun 21, 2001, 11:45:32 PM6/21/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B2C7E6C...@blooven.blooven>...

> like fitgerbel and some others claiming there is no such thing as email
> viruses and fitzgerbel writing a paper advising against using an AV
> Scanner??

Can you site one email infecting virus? That would be the condition
for it
to be considered an "email virus". And please, don't use kak; as
technically,
it's not infecting email. And irok technically doesn't infect email
either, Although it did show your brillance quoting irok to it's
author (me) as an example of an "email virus". Laugh!

> alt.comp.anti-virus - who listens to you there?
> de.comp.lang.assembler.x86 - you can't program pascal and you want

Can you program in either language? :)

> I think a loser is someone who has to netcop because they can't handle
> the truth - did I tell you the one about the beret and shower soap??

How is frederic netcopping you? How is anyone else netcopping you?
Face it kiddo, you give bad advice. Instead of further showing your
ignorance on the computer virus/antivirus matters; Why don't you make
an effort to educate yourself?

> don't worry - I know you are a real twit loser SOB

This sentence makes no sense to me... Could be because it's late, and
I am in need of sleep.

Regards,
Raid [slam]

Art S

Jun 22, 2001, 1:55:08 AM6/22/01

"Raid" <raid...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message
>
> > don't worry - I know you are a real twit loser SOB
>
> This sentence makes no sense to me... Could be because it's late,
and
> I am in need of sleep.
>
> Regards,
> Raid [slam]

Let me translate: whoever blooven is replying to loses twits.

Seeing as how whoever blooven is replying to hasn't lost blooven,
that statement was obviously incorrect.

Art S.

PaX

Jun 22, 2001, 2:18:20 AM6/22/01
that statement was obviously incorrect.

Art S.<<<<

L.E.T

Dalton

Art S

Jun 22, 2001, 11:39:27 AM6/22/01

"PaX" <p...@demonoids.org> wrote in message

?
I haven't heard that one before. What does "L.E.T" mean?

> Dalton

Art S.

PaX

Jun 22, 2001, 1:01:46 PM6/22/01

Little Evil Things ... its just a personel thing...

PaX

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 22, 2001, 10:24:59 PM6/22/01
> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message
[snip]
> > don't worry [snip]
[snip]

Raid!

Did you catch that?

Verdun/Blooven/won't let us know who (s)he really is

doesn't want you to worry.

That is so touching.

(s)he actually cares about you after all.

Aren't you touched?

Pete

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 11:58:18 AM6/25/01
I think you have enough problems now - so I'd mind you own business

HA HA AHAHA

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 11:59:11 AM6/25/01
and the sense you are trying so hard to make is??

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 12:16:42 PM6/25/01
how do you wake up every day knowing you are just a pathetic shill??

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 2:27:01 PM6/25/01

> and the sense you are trying so hard to make is??

Let me see if I can help you out a bit "vendun/blooven/doesn't dare reveal
who (s)he is as it appears you've gone way over the reasonable line".

I think the *real* meaning behind your posting is something in the vein of:

And I quote:

1) you've asked one of your NG partners "not to worry". That's noble of you!
2) you say "I know you" and this seems to be more and more true as you
participate. Cool!
3) "are" That's it the coolest thing I've seen you write in weeks. There IS
hope for you after all!!!
4) "real" Now that may or may not be true but in comparison, raid is more
_real_ than some of the participants in this NG.
5) "twit loser". This rocks! I too want to be a "twit loser". I need as few
of them as possible : )
6) "SOB" (Sitting On the Board, maybe) or (Sure On board, could be) or
(Still on Board, possibly) Go ahead! Give is YOUR interpretation!

7) you got a lot of participation on this one liner so I think you might be
better at participating than most of the folks here give you credit for.

btw, I missed you for the last few days.
if you were "true to yourself" and this NG, one of us could have written and
asked you what was up.
you don't seem to be your usual crass and obnoxious self either and this has
had a negative affect for the last few days.
the masses are not joining together in an attempt to rally against you and
instead have been poking each other more than usual.

Could you please come back and help solidify all of us in ACV & ACAV?

Thanks!

You're the greatest!!

Pete

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 2:35:11 PM6/25/01

"blooven" <blo...@blooven.blooven> just could not hold her/him-self back
from responding in message news:3B3763F4...@blooven.blooven...

> how do you wake up every day knowing you are just a pathetic shill??

I'm also not sure "how I wake up everyday" but I do! and I am thrilled that
I do!!!

"knowing that you are just",
well! that is because I work hard at this.
being "just" is considered noble in the world I live, work and play in and
so it is worth all the effort I expend.

I have no idea what "a pathetic shill" is so I guess I have very little
worry about : )

Thanks for your concern for me though.
I personally appreciate this TLC!

Pete

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 2:35:35 PM6/25/01

With Bon BOn and raid and pax and fitzgerbel and setaro as your leaders
how could you not start eating each other - like the wild animals of
the Kalahari - they go in through the anus first

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 2:44:37 PM6/25/01
Pete Sherwood wrote:

> > > Raid!
> > >
> > > Did you catch that?
> > >
> > > Verdun/Blooven/won't let us know who (s)he really is
> > >
> > > doesn't want you to worry.
> > >
> > > That is so touching.
> > >
> > > (s)he actually cares about you after all.
> > >
> > > Aren't you touched?
> > >
> > > Pete
>
> "blooven" <blo...@blooven.blooven> just could not hold her/him-self back
> from responding in message news:3B3763F4...@blooven.blooven...
>
> > how do you wake up every day knowing you are just a pathetic shill??
>
> I'm also not sure "how I wake up everyday" but I do!

Maybe the voices in your head have found just the right thing to say?
the right marching band song to play?

> and I am thrilled that I do!!!

thrilled or mystified?

> "knowing that you are just",
> well! that is because I work hard at this.
> being "just" is considered noble in the world I live, work and play in and
> so it is worth all the effort I expend.

ah - those fulfilling days in the sand box

> I have no idea what "a pathetic shill" is so I guess I have very little
> worry about : )

'a pathetic shill' is someone who does someone else's bidding without
pay or reason - just to be a lap dog or brown noser.

> Thanks for your concern for me though.
> I personally appreciate this TLC!
>
> Pete

Pete - you are so close to being your own man - just a bit more effort
leave these fools behind - don't shill for them

Nina Irwin

Jun 25, 2001, 2:47:20 PM6/25/01

I realize that you wrote the above "tongue in cheek" but I just wanted
to go on record to say that I found the last few days to be enjoyable
as the group was able to get back to helping people with problems
instead of all the flaming that has plagued the group in the last
month or so. I'm sorry to see the problem seems to have come back.

Nina Irwin
nin...@yahoo.com

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 2:57:12 PM6/25/01
"blooven" <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message

after

> Pete Sherwood wrote:

> > Could you please come back and help solidify all of us in ACV & ACAV?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > You're the greatest!!
> >
> > Pete
>

> With Bon BOn and raid and pax and fitzgerbel and setaro as your leaders

Hmm. Good point!

OK guys. B/V/afraid to say who (s)he is

is alledging that I am following you so let's help her/him get things
strait:

I got on "the net" [it wasn't called the internet back then] in 1983.
Can any of you say you were on before then?

I provided this information a few weeks ago but it must have slipped
someone's mind!

> how could you not start eating each other - like the wild animals of

We'd have to be co-residnet but this is just symantec's [sic] to you, eh?

> the Kalahari - they go in through the anus first

Not all of them do.
In fact, most leach types enter through drinking water.
If you pay attention to the World Vision and other similar shows, they'll
help you get these facts straight.
But then again, when you blindly type away at people like me, you have to
put a little thought into the matter.
You see, I actually care if people like you get out of your
stinking-thinking state-of-mind and provide *real* value to our discussions.
believe it or not, you likely have value to add if you actually add it and
work on reducing your blind SLAM presence.
The irony is so think on this point I'm almost smothering!

by now, you likely have enough knowledge and understanding to be a good
participant and
could provide some useful input if you could get yourself past that wall
you've built.
It takes what most of us call humble pie and after you eat that humble pie,
you become a part of the rest of us who have opened our mouth's and stuck in
our foot.

Any time you are ready, we'll take you.
mind you, it won't be easy and it actually never is.
the further you insert foot,
the harder it is to remove it
so keep that in mind.

been there, inserted both feet, didn't like the taste and didn't want the
T-shirt :-|

Pete

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 3:04:44 PM6/25/01

> Pete Sherwood wrote:

> > Thanks for your concern for me though.
> > I personally appreciate this TLC!
> >
> > Pete
>
> Pete - you are so close to being your own man - just a bit more effort
> leave these fools behind - don't shill for them

Actually, I was thinking I was shilling for you a fair bit if the truth be
known!
I don't get paid (or at least you don't see it yet!) and
some people have already written me and asked me for the reason why
I am taking some time to work with you through these things.

Like I've said numerous times now,
I've inserted foot .... enough times ...
and
been extremely thankful for those who took the time to help me see some
light!

PS: the net is a small community and many of us know how to locate people
without much effort |-)
not that I've taken the time but watch some of my posts and you'll get the
idea ;-)

Pete

Heather Figueroa

Jun 25, 2001, 3:20:12 PM6/25/01

"Nina Irwin" <nin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:27:01 GMT, "Pete Sherwood" <p e t e r s h e r
> o o d @ h o m e . c o m> wrote:

Major snipping.....>

> I realize that you wrote the above "tongue in cheek" but I just
wanted
> to go on record to say that I found the last few days to be
enjoyable
> as the group was able to get back to helping people with problems
> instead of all the flaming that has plagued the group in the last
> month or so. I'm sorry to see the problem seems to have come back.
>
> Nina Irwin
> nin...@yahoo.com

So true Nina....back into the killfile with the troll. And here we
thought we were well rid of him. C'est la vie!

Figgs

Axel Pettinger

Jun 25, 2001, 3:17:53 PM6/25/01
Nina Irwin schrieb:

[snip]

> I realize that you wrote the above "tongue in cheek" but I just wanted
> to go on record to say that I found the last few days to be enjoyable
> as the group was able to get back to helping people with problems
> instead of all the flaming that has plagued the group in the last
> month or so. I'm sorry to see the problem seems to have come back.

I have to agree here.

Therefore ... just as a reminder ...

Do *not* feed the trolls ... as it just helps them to shred this
newsgroup.

Regards,
Axel Pettinger

Mac User

Jun 25, 2001, 2:27:13 PM6/25/01
in article gXLZ6.28886$Mf5.7...@news3.rdc1.on.home.com, Pete Sherwood at
p e t e r s h e r w o o d @ h o m e . c o m wrote on 6/25/01 3:04 PM:

Pete -
This is such a waste of time. Please ignore him/her. He/she only wants you
to respond and you are playing along just as he/she hopes you will. The
stupid posturing from both of you is nothing anyone is interested in. Why
not just trade phone numbers, then you can telephone and call each other
names.

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 3:36:23 PM6/25/01
Pete Sherwood wrote:

> OK guys. B/V/afraid to say who (s)he is
>
> is alledging that I am following you so let's help her/him get things
> strait:

> I got on "the net" [it wasn't called the internet back then] in 1983.
> Can any of you say you were on before then?

so everyone who has been into computers from 1983 is a great, smart,
cool person?? so for 18 years you have been posting like this? yikes

> I provided this information a few weeks ago but it must have slipped
> someone's mind!
>
> > how could you not start eating each other - like the wild animals of
>
> We'd have to be co-residnet but this is just symantec's [sic] to you, eh?
>
> > the Kalahari - they go in through the anus first
>
> Not all of them do.
> In fact, most leach types enter through drinking water.

leeches are usually in warmer climates where water is a certainty -
I think you meant parasites. Who prey at the blood of random newbies
who wander blindly into their newsgroup and then the 'lifers' can be the
heroes posting the same crap over and over and over again.

> If you pay attention to the World Vision and other similar shows, they'll
> help you get these facts straight.

> But then again, when you blindly type away at people like me, you have to
> put a little thought into the matter.

Pete? I don't see much thought in what you write - just a lot of
condescension from you.

> You see, I actually care if people like you get out of your
> stinking-thinking state-of-mind and provide *real* value to our discussions.

pete - don't fool yourself there are no discussions here - you can't
handle any dissenting views. the 'lifers' feel threatened when any one
has any contrary view -

> believe it or not, you likely have value to add if you actually add it and
> work on reducing your blind SLAM presence.

MY value is highlighting the douches in this newsgroup that think they
control this group -

> The irony is so think on this point I'm almost smothering!
>
> by now, you likely have enough knowledge and understanding to be a good
> participant and
> could provide some useful input if you could get yourself past that wall
> you've built.

You decide who is a good participant or not? pretty arrogant eh?
being a lifer you decide what the direction is ? don't you know
that lifers are lifers for a reason.

> It takes what most of us call humble pie and after you eat that humble pie,
> you become a part of the rest of us who have opened our mouth's and stuck in
> our foot.

WHen I get an apology from Nick Fitzgerbel for his insults, when setaro
stops his arrogant thinking that he controls this newsgroup, when
Bon BOn becomes un-mentally retarded (not that there is anything wrong
with that), when the Nina Irwin's and Heather Figueroa's of the world
are castrated ( do they expect anyone in the world to believe they
are even feminine or even female?), when the boomerangs that pax and
raid have thrown come back home in ways they can't even imagine - then
we can talk about the reality of humble pie.

> Any time you are ready, we'll take you.
> mind you, it won't be easy and it actually never is.
> the further you insert foot,
> the harder it is to remove it
> so keep that in mind.
>
> been there, inserted both feet, didn't like the taste and didn't want the
> T-shirt :-|
>
> Pete

I sense a convoluted peace terms - but you are acting as shill for the
ones responsible -

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 3:38:33 PM6/25/01

do you think your threats mean anything? this really shows that you
think stalking is okay.

> Pete

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 4:57:49 PM6/25/01
you don't seem so interested in me proving that you made threats to
federal agents or that you distributed viruses? why is that - oh you
read my posts of your posts proving it??

Raid wrote:

> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B2C7E6C...@blooven.blooven>...
> > like fitgerbel and some others claiming there is no such thing as email
> > viruses and fitzgerbel writing a paper advising against using an AV
> > Scanner??
>
> Can you site one email infecting virus? That would be the condition
> for it
> to be considered an "email virus". And please, don't use kak; as
> technically,

now 'technically' speaking it isn't huh?? - IT IS !!

> it's not infecting email. And irok technically

now 'technically' speaking it isn't huh?? - IT IS !!

> doesn't infect email
> either, Although it did show your brillance quoting irok to it's
> author (me) as an example of an "email virus". Laugh!

and technically speaking you aren't a twit

> > alt.comp.anti-virus - who listens to you there?
> > de.comp.lang.assembler.x86 - you can't program pascal and you want
>
> Can you program in either language? :)

yes or I wouldn't know that BOn BON can't

> > I think a loser is someone who has to netcop because they can't handle
> > the truth - did I tell you the one about the beret and shower soap??
>
> How is frederic netcopping you?

you don't read his posts about writing my ISP and the French Embassy
and the French Foreign Legion and even Home's upstream provider.

and who knows who else

> How is anyone else netcopping you?

Pax called HOME - and you've hinted that you've borne false witness
against me with someone who is gonna git me.

> Face it kiddo, you give bad advice. Instead of further showing your
> ignorance on the computer virus/antivirus matters;

so me one post I've made giving any advice on computer virus/antivirus
matters.

> Why don't you make
> an effort to educate yourself?
>
> > don't worry - I know you are a real twit loser SOB
>
> This sentence makes no sense to me... Could be because it's late, and
> I am in need of sleep.

it means by your unthinking and screwed up actions in trying to get
me you and pax have thrown a boomerang which is going to bite your ass
so hard your not going to even be able to breath for a long time

> Regards,
> Raid [slam]

Bart Bailey

Jun 25, 2001, 5:32:05 PM6/25/01
Pete Sherwood wrote:

> <~~~>

> I got on "the net" [it wasn't called the internet back then] in 1983.
> Can any of you say you were on before then?

When I was living in Nashville (mid-70's) a friend from Vanderbilt allowed me to
send a couple of messages (wasn't called email then) to a former acquaintance at
the biochem/genetics lab of the U. of WA, Seattle via the educational
institutions network.
We weren't exactly "on the net" by today's standards, he had to reserve computer
time a week in advance, and was prioritized by seniority.

(rhetorical)
How many of today's happy clickers would schedule a 3:00 AM slot just to be able
to type awkward entries on a 9" monochrome screen, and go back the following
week to see if there were a response?
(/rhetorical)

~~Bart~~

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 6:27:55 PM6/25/01

> Pete Sherwood wrote:
> >
> > OK guys. B/V/afraid to say who (s)he is

[snip]

> so everyone who has been into computers from 1983 is a great, smart,

I didn't say that but if you want to read that into my statements, feel free
;-)
You're entitled to your opinion!

> cool person?? so for 18 years you have been posting like this? yikes

Since the shoe fits I'll be glad to put it on!

take note: I treat you no better or worse than anyone else here!
in my eyes (and in this forum) we are all equals. for the most part ;-)

[snip]

> > > how could you not start eating each other - like the wild animals of
> >
> > We'd have to be co-residnet but this is just symantec's [sic] to you,
eh?

> > > the Kalahari - they go in through the anus first
> >
> > Not all of them do.
> > In fact, most leach types enter through drinking water.

> leeches are usually in warmer climates where water is a certainty -

last time I checked the Kalahari desert WAS in "a warmer climate" ...
anally spread parasites usually spread between warm-blooded animals in
colder climates
but hey! who cares if we get the facts straight?

> I think you meant parasites. Who prey at the blood of random newbies

Sorry, I didn't know I had to be perfectly accurate with my terminology.
most parasites are gastrointestinal and can't be seen
unlike the people here in this NG.
I was just trying to get your allgory into something more viable
but if you want to continue down the internal parasite route,
just let me know. I can go there as well : )

> who wander blindly into their newsgroup and then the 'lifers' can be the
> heroes posting the same crap over and over and over again.

Funny, I thought some of my postings
(take a look at the one today regarding the erroneous assumptions regarding
the June 2000 NAV updates)
were actually different crap : )

[snip]

> > But then again, when you blindly type away at people like me, you have
> > put a little thought into the matter.

You can count on me NOT slapping you with a:

^&*^%&%
you #%$%$%#
little $^$^$#^$#,
you have no #^^#^$# idea
what you are $#^%$#@%% talking about...

> Pete? I don't see much thought in what you write - just a lot of
> condescension from you.

Like I said to you several times now:
condescension (and just about any other explitive) like beauty
is in the eye of the beholder!

> > You see, I actually care if people like you get out of your
> > stinking-thinking state-of-mind and provide *real* value to our
discussions.

> pete - don't fool yourself there are no discussions here - you can't

you have no idea what I can or can not!
you haven't bothered to get to really know me
and have any real discussions with me until lately
when I have been willing to bait-and-hook you into some ;-)

I even said I was doing it numerous times.

Funny really.
You are actually making a lot of sense
and actually thinking about what you are saying to me,
and formulating some good arguments
and writing very well today,
IMO.

> handle any dissenting views. the 'lifers' feel threatened when any one

Lifers, eh?
Hmm, who qualifies?
Certainly not me but then again, you've alienated most or all of the people
who could tell you about how I work elsewhere.

Personally, I try not to brand people (since I hate to branded myself)
but have been making a real effort here to take people where they are at on
any particular day
knowing that we all tend to vasilate a bit depending on many things.
At least, most people do.

> has any contrary view -

You seem to have a contrary view for almost every person who pushes
something into the ether here if they provide some advice.
Although, I thank you again for going easy on me!
I still appreciate it!

How do you measure whether or not someone is what you term "a lifer" or
whatever-else-you-think-is-important-or
necessary-to-be-a-meaningful-contributor here?

> > believe it or not, you likely have value to add if you actually add it
and
> > work on reducing your blind SLAM presence.
>
> MY value is highlighting the douches in this newsgroup that think they
> control this group -

Why?
All of them state clearly they recognize that this is an alt NG and
that it is an open forum for anyone, including you, to have debates,
disagreements and discussions...
Can you accept that?
and, if possible, some agreement from time-to-time!
wouldn't that be cool!

> > The irony is so think on this point I'm almost smothering!

Did you get it?

> > by now, you likely have enough knowledge and understanding to be a good
> > participant and
> > could provide some useful input if you could get yourself past that wall
> > you've built.
>
> You decide who is a good participant or not? pretty arrogant eh?

Nope!
You seem to be doing just fine here, from where I sit!!!

Take note! I am giving you as much response as I give anyone else.

> being a lifer you decide what the direction is ? don't you know

Nope!
You have absolutely no idea who and what I am!

Most of my friends, associates and cohorts have come
to put an SD behind my name
because I disturb so many piles
its not even funny.

> that lifers are lifers for a reason.

You frequently have trouble distinguishing between lifers and
those who don't really think about what they are writing at the moment.

You should try and label correctly since it adds more value!

> > It takes what most of us call humble pie and after you eat that humble
pie,
> > you become a part of the rest of us who have opened our mouth's and
stuck in
> > our foot.
>
> WHen I get an apology from Nick Fitzgerbel for his insults, when setaro

Nick is Nick. Some day you may figure it out!

> stops his arrogant thinking that he controls this newsgroup, when

Setaro is trying to provide the useful guidance every NG needs in order to
not be a total write-off.
Instead of considering it as being bitter grapes why not look at it as being
a fine-wine in the making.
You might appreciate it some day!

> Bon BOn becomes un-mentally retarded (not that there is anything wrong

Frederic comes from another langauge and culture.
He processes and thinks things through from another perspective.
If you ever come to value that you would see that his other perspective is
useful
for assessing and analysing those who create malware from that other
perspective.
And, No.
He does not come from our arrogant, brain-washed US educational perspective
but then again all malware producers do not come from our educational
perspective either.
I'm personally thankful I don't have to learn that other perspective to do
my job.
All I do is gather input from those other perspectives and move forward ;-)

> with that), when the Nina Irwin's and Heather Figueroa's of the world

Nice additions actually. Adds more flavor and another perspective. Do you
not quite agree?

> are castrated ( do they expect anyone in the world to believe they
> are even feminine or even female?), when the boomerangs that pax and

I'm very comfortable with them since I hang out with these types of female
professionals : )
It might take a few more years before you also get that pleasure!

> raid have thrown come back home in ways they can't even imagine - then

pax and raid?
I thought we beat that dead horse to death the other day !
Please do your usual search.google.com stuff and see what comments I'VE MADE
about them recently.
"I have seen the enemy and the enemy is me!"
Otherwise, they are my types/flavor/group of people.
I too write what many would consider viral and I collect malware.
My AV bugs me every time it scans and finds malware on my system's, "so ?".

> we can talk about the reality of humble pie.

And the truth of the matter is, without having to tell you about it
the pax', raid's, sherwood's of the world have all eaten plenty of humble
pie over the years.
Those of us who venture into new and different ways and means of handling
things
get nailed often enough!
We've also been down the "defending our actions 'til the comws come hoe"
also.
We've learnt it's just better to say:
"Sorry, I've been a jackass..."

> > Any time you are ready, we'll take you.
> > mind you, it won't be easy and it actually never is.
> > the further you insert foot,
> > the harder it is to remove it
> > so keep that in mind.
> >
> > been there, inserted both feet, didn't like the taste and didn't want
the
> > T-shirt :-|
> >
> > Pete
>
> I sense a convoluted peace terms - but you are acting as shill for the
> ones responsible -

You have no idea!

I am, in strategic way, responsible for some of what is here today, yes.
Some day (if you ever drop your wall) I tell you about it (if I can learn to
trust you).

Like I said, I wear SD behind my name (more politely today than in the past)
and I've never hidden behind aliases to do it either!

Pete

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 6:33:48 PM6/25/01
"Mac User" <sj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> in article gXLZ6.28886$Mf5.7...@news3.rdc1.on.home.com, Pete Sherwood
at

> Pete -
> This is such a waste of time. Please ignore him/her. He/she only wants
you

To some it is a waste of time to others it is not.
I am just thankful a few people were patient with me and allowed me to
express myself endlessly.

> to respond and you are playing along just as he/she hopes you will. The

Perhaps but, more importantly, perhaps not!

> stupid posturing from both of you is nothing anyone is interested in. Why

'stupid postering' like beauty ....

> not just trade phone numbers, then you can telephone and call each other
> names.

Um.
you don't get it, yet.

If it bugs you, don't read (or at least, don't comment).
I give you permission to by pass our discussions with no offense taken on my
part : )
Others have an interest in how this turns out.

Please note: I have also changed the titles for the sake of those who choose
not to get sucked in : )

You're welcome!

Pete

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 6:51:40 PM6/25/01

> Pete Sherwood wrote:

[snip]

> > PS: the net is a small community and many of us know how to locate
people
> > without much effort |-)
> > not that I've taken the time but watch some of my posts and you'll get
the
> > idea ;-)

I should have added:
"... to get this information."

> do you think your threats mean anything? this really shows that you

Sorry!
I was not in any way threatening you.
I am merely reminding you of the facts!
As bright as you are, you already knew all of this though.
I just had to state it clearly in the open
so if some day I do get ahold of some personal information about you
and it comes out that I have it,
everyone here will know it was very easy to get a hold of.

I have no idea what community you live in and likely would never go to it
physically anyway
(unless of course you learn to trust me some day and invite me over and we
are close enough to make it feasible ;-)
BTW, I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada right now : )
I am too am also on the @home network.

> think stalking is okay.

FYI: stalking always involves being physically close to the person being
stalked.
perhaps you meant something else?

Note:
If you put a computer on the internet and someone else "pokes" it in any
way, shape, fashion or form
It is not considered malevolent, contrary to what you've been led to
believe.

People get prosecuted for other things but not for dropping by someone's not
well protected computer on the internet.

PS: I wondered earlier if you had missed my statements and was a bit
disappointed that you hadn't responded.
Thanks for restoring my faith in you.

b-and-h,
Pete

blooven

Jun 25, 2001, 7:37:41 PM6/25/01
Pete Sherwood wrote:

> "blooven" <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message
>
> > Pete Sherwood wrote:
> > >
> [getting to know you niceties snipped]

> > > But then again, when you blindly type away at people like me, you have
> > > put a little thought into the matter.
>
> You can count on me NOT slapping you with a:
>
> ^&*^%&%
> you #%$%$%#
> little $^$^$#^$#,
> you have no #^^#^$# idea
> what you are $#^%$#@%% talking about...

good - shows that you haven't run out of arguments

[snip more introductory niceties ]

> > pete - don't fool yourself there are no discussions here - you can't
>
> you have no idea what I can or can not!
> you haven't bothered to get to really know me

> and have any real discussions with me until lately
> when I have been willing to bait-and-hook you into some ;-)

hmm - is this what you really see as happening here

> I even said I was doing it numerous times.
>
> Funny really.
> You are actually making a lot of sense
> and actually thinking about what you are saying to me,
> and formulating some good arguments
> and writing very well today,
> IMO.

same ole me - just a bit tanner from a couple of days out traveling

> > handle any dissenting views. the 'lifers' feel threatened when any one
>
> Lifers, eh?
> Hmm, who qualifies?
> Certainly not me but then again, you've alienated most or all of the people
> who could tell you about how I work elsewhere.

> Personally, I try not to brand people (since I hate to branded myself)
> but have been making a real effort here to take people where they are at on
> any particular day
> knowing that we all tend to vasilate a bit depending on many things.
> At least, most people do.
>
> > has any contrary view -
>
> You seem to have a contrary view for almost every person who pushes
> something into the ether here if they provide some advice.

not true - only those with obvious personality defects or who attack
me

> Although, I thank you again for going easy on me!
> I still appreciate it!
>
> How do you measure whether or not someone is what you term "a lifer" or
> whatever-else-you-think-is-important-or
> necessary-to-be-a-meaningful-contributor here?

I guess if you have a newsgroup faq;
insult people who disagree with you;
feel entitled to email ISP's and the ISP's upstream and complain;
feel entitled to phone an ISP and complain;
feel arrogant enough to announce votes on Kook of the Months;
feel arrogant enough to announce killfile entries;

> > > believe it or not, you likely have value to add if you actually add it
> and
> > > work on reducing your blind SLAM presence.
> >
> > MY value is highlighting the douches in this newsgroup that think they
> > control this group -
>
> Why?
> All of them state clearly they recognize that this is an alt NG and
> that it is an open forum for anyone, including you, to have debates,
> disagreements and discussions...
> Can you accept that?
> and, if possible, some agreement from time-to-time!
> wouldn't that be cool!

sure - that is what I thought when I posted here - but where does the
netcopping and emails to ISP's and calls to ISP's and talk about
dog felatio come in???

> > > The irony is so think on this point I'm almost smothering!
>
> Did you get it?
>
> > > by now, you likely have enough knowledge and understanding to be a good
> > > participant and
> > > could provide some useful input if you could get yourself past that wall
> > > you've built.
> >
> > You decide who is a good participant or not? pretty arrogant eh?
>
> Nope!
> You seem to be doing just fine here, from where I sit!!!
>
> Take note! I am giving you as much response as I give anyone else.
>
> > being a lifer you decide what the direction is ? don't you know

yeah - next post - please not so long

> Nope!
> You have absolutely no idea who and what I am!

yeah - I know I'd love ya in real life

> Most of my friends, associates and cohorts have come
> to put an SD behind my name
> because I disturb so many piles
> its not even funny.
>
> > that lifers are lifers for a reason.
>
> You frequently have trouble distinguishing between lifers and
> those who don't really think about what they are writing at the moment.
>
> You should try and label correctly since it adds more value!
>
> > > It takes what most of us call humble pie and after you eat that humble
> pie,
> > > you become a part of the rest of us who have opened our mouth's and
> stuck in
> > > our foot.
> >
> > WHen I get an apology from Nick Fitzgerbel for his insults, when setaro
>
> Nick is Nick. Some day you may figure it out!

I've seen him for years - he is a real fool - his insults only show
what he is in his own mind. He is a netcopper to - he writes ISP's also

Why are you shilling for him?

> > stops his arrogant thinking that he controls this newsgroup, when
>
> Setaro is trying to provide the useful guidance every NG needs in order to
> not be a total write-off.

> Instead of considering it as being bitter grapes why not look at it as being
> a fine-wine in the making.
> You might appreciate it some day!

Please he is a fool - he gives insults and then cries like a baby
when he gets back what he gives. Go search on the number of times
he has hide behind this kook of the month thing - he doesn't deserve
any respect for chasing away other posters cause they don't agree with
him.

> > Bon BOn becomes un-mentally retarded (not that there is anything wrong
>
> Frederic comes from another langauge and culture.
> He processes and thinks things through from another perspective.
> If you ever come to value that you would see that his other perspective is
> useful
> for assessing and analysing those who create malware from that other
> perspective.
> And, No.

Bull - any one who resorts to emailing an ISP and then who knows who
- the French Embassy?? is a worthless piece of crap - he is mentally
retarded at the least or just stupid

where is his legitimate posting here

> He does not come from our arrogant, brain-washed US educational perspective
> but then again all malware producers do not come from our educational
> perspective either.
> I'm personally thankful I don't have to learn that other perspective to do
> my job.

this is crap here pete. don't try this nonsense on me

> All I do is gather input from those other perspectives and move forward ;-)

> > with that), when the Nina Irwin's and Heather Figueroa's of the world
>
> Nice additions actually. Adds more flavor and another perspective. Do you
> not quite agree?

I've dealt with these kinds of woman before - they all end with their
husbands divorcing them and filing bogus restraining orders and making
everyones life miserable at work.

They are so typical it is a satire of the sterotype - they are hens
who disrupt and all they have going is that they are female - not a damn
thing else.

> > are castrated ( do they expect anyone in the world to believe they
> > are even feminine or even female?), when the boomerangs that pax and
>
> I'm very comfortable with them since I hang out with these types of female
> professionals : )

they aren't professionals - No one would hire them

> It might take a few more years before you also get that pleasure!

God awful threats there pete - I've seen them in action - they only
disrupt everyones day

> > raid have thrown come back home in ways they can't even imagine - then
>
> pax and raid?
> I thought we beat that dead horse to death the other day !

Sorry I was out - post what you said

> Please do your usual search.google.com stuff and see what comments I'VE MADE
> about them recently.

> "I have seen the enemy and the enemy is me!"
> Otherwise, they are my types/flavor/group of people.

I don't care what kind of people you perceive them as being - they
actually are scoundrels in fact - pox calling my ISP and who know what
this raid fool has done - but their boomerang is coming back to them.

> I too write what many would consider viral and I collect malware.
> My AV bugs me every time it scans and finds malware on my system's, "so ?".

> > we can talk about the reality of humble pie.
>
> And the truth of the matter is, without having to tell you about it
> the pax', raid's, sherwood's of the world have all eaten plenty of humble
> pie over the years.
> Those of us who venture into new and different ways and means of handling
> things
> get nailed often enough!
> We've also been down the "defending our actions 'til the comws come hoe"
> also.

I don't think this is behind these idiots - not in the least.

> We've learnt it's just better to say:
> "Sorry, I've been a jackass..."

still shilling for their crap??? what is this about??

> > > Any time you are ready, we'll take you.
> > > mind you, it won't be easy and it actually never is.
> > > the further you insert foot,
> > > the harder it is to remove it
> > > so keep that in mind.

are you trying to undo what they have done?? pax calling my ISP and who
knows what this idiot raid did? Are they not responsible for their
ill advised and self destructive behavior?

> > > been there, inserted both feet, didn't like the taste and didn't want
> the
> > > T-shirt :-|
> > >
> > > Pete
> >
> > I sense a convoluted peace terms - but you are acting as shill for the
> > ones responsible -
>
> You have no idea!
>
> I am, in strategic way, responsible for some of what is here today, yes.
> Some day (if you ever drop your wall) I tell you about it (if I can learn to
> trust you).
>
> Like I said, I wear SD behind my name (more politely today than in the past)
> and I've never hidden behind aliases to do it either!
>
> Pete

enough pete -

All the people mentioned above are screwed up people - you
wanting them as comrades is your problem not mine. These are self
destructive people and people who have no thoughts as to what actions
may result from their own actions.

If you think you can shill for these clowns when they post threats
to Federal Agents, post threats concerning computer systems, feel
they can brag about posting FBI agents home phone numbers, call
my ISP, email my ISP and god knows who else -

they have shown they are the lowest of scoundrels - are you still gonna
shill for them?

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 11:46:49 PM6/25/01
"blooven" <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message

[snip]

> > Like I said, I wear SD behind my name (more politely today than in the
past)
> > and I've never hidden behind aliases to do it either!
> >
> > Pete
>

> enough pete -

OK. Fine.
If that's really how you want it then no more of these friendly discussions.
[stop cheering everyone!]

One last gasp:

Have you ever listened to Joni Mitchell's "Blue" album?

For some reason, you seem to be written in to two songs on that album:

All I want
&
A case of you

Take a few minutes sometime and look over the lyrics and if possible listen
to the tunes.
They might speak to you.

Joni certainly knew how to capture some poignant pictures of life ...

Pete

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 25, 2001, 11:57:54 PM6/25/01
"Bart Bailey" <f...@l.se> wrote in message news:3B37ADD4...@amsat.org...

> Pete Sherwood wrote:
>
> > <~~~>
> >
> > I got on "the net" [it wasn't called the internet back then] in 1983.
> > Can any of you say you were on before then?
>
> When I was living in Nashville (mid-70's) a friend from Vanderbilt allowed
me to
> send a couple of messages (wasn't called email then) to a former
acquaintance at
> the biochem/genetics lab of the U. of WA, Seattle via the educational
> institutions network.
> We weren't exactly "on the net" by today's standards, he had to reserve
computer
> time a week in advance, and was prioritized by seniority.

Exactly! Same here. Chula Vista High '73/'74.
Ubaldo Travino and I went into the back room of Mr. Cox's math class and
connected to the UCSD mainframe.
Needless to say, I was not impressed. Ubaldo was thrilled but not me.

When Lindsay Cleveland of AT&T-Atlanta agreed to UUCP dial into the Tandy
XENIX computer at my house
3 or 4 times every night in '83 and I could receive and send email and
netnews, wasn't I in heaven!

> (rhetorical)
> How many of today's happy clickers would schedule a 3:00 AM slot just to
be able
> to type awkward entries on a 9" monochrome screen, and go back the
following
> week to see if there were a response?
> (/rhetorical)

most people today have no idea and are extremely spoiled ;-)

> ~~Bart~~

thanks for the walk down memory lane,

Pete

I figured I could flush out at least 2 or 3 of us real ol' timers : )
And I'm only in my 40's ;-)

Frederic Bonroy

Jun 26, 2001, 5:37:56 AM6/26/01
Pete Sherwood wrote:

> > Bon BOn becomes un-mentally retarded (not that there is anything wrong
>
> Frederic comes from another langauge and culture.
> He processes and thinks things through from another perspective.
> If you ever come to value that you would see that his other perspective is
> useful
> for assessing and analysing those who create malware from that other
> perspective.

???

> He does not come from our arrogant, brain-washed US educational perspective
> but then again all malware producers do not come from our educational
> perspective either.

???

If this is supposed to imply that I am a virus writer, then you
are utterly wrong. Several years back I wrote *one* *extremely*
*simple* virus to test how scanners would react to it. That was
its one and only purpose. It *never* left my computer.

I am definitely neither a virus writer nor a virus distributor.
What made you think I am?
Just wanted to clarify, sorry if I misunderstood you.

Mac User

Jun 26, 2001, 8:19:57 AM6/26/01
in article g%OZ6.30281$Mf5.7...@news3.rdc1.on.home.com, Pete Sherwood at
p e t e r s h e r w o o d @ h o m e . c o m wrote on 6/25/01 6:33 PM:

> "Mac User" <sj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> in article gXLZ6.28886$Mf5.7...@news3.rdc1.on.home.com, Pete Sherwood
> at
>

>> Pete -
>> This is such a waste of time. Please ignore him/her. He/she only wants
> you
>
> To some it is a waste of time to others it is not.
> I am just thankful a few people were patient with me and allowed me to
> express myself endlessly.
>
>> to respond and you are playing along just as he/she hopes you will. The
>
> Perhaps but, more importantly, perhaps not!
>
>> stupid posturing from both of you is nothing anyone is interested in. Why
>
> 'stupid postering' like beauty ....
>
>> not just trade phone numbers, then you can telephone and call each other
>> names.
>
> Um.
> you don't get it, yet.
>
> If it bugs you, don't read

Advice taken. I would like to read someone post "this is not a waste of my
time, and I am sincerely interested in the outcome." Any takers?

Plonk.

Raid

Jun 26, 2001, 9:21:40 AM6/26/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B37A5DA...@blooven.blooven>...

> you don't seem so interested in me proving that you made threats to
> federal agents or that you distributed viruses? why is that - oh you
> read my posts of your posts proving it??

Well; I've made no threats to anyone actually. And I have distributed
viruses,
on a website; But that's not exactly "news". Anyone with half a brain
(your an exception; we know) realizes I've hosted Vx websites.

> now 'technically' speaking it isn't huh?? - IT IS !!

No. It's not. It uses email to hitch a free ride. It's not infecting
the email
messages already present on the machine.

> now 'technically' speaking it isn't huh?? - IT IS !!

In what way is irok infecting email? Please site examples. Also,
Please site
where, when, and how I stole source code you have previously accused
me of doing?

> and technically speaking you aren't a twit

For a highschool kid, you sure haven't learned what respect means yet.
It's a pity my tax dollars (and countless others) are wasted on
ignorant fucks like you.

> yes or I wouldn't know that BOn BON can't

You don't have to be a programmer to know that Bon can't code; simply
reading
a few threads on usenet would show you this. But, you don't actually
read anything...

> you don't read his posts about writing my ISP and the French Embassy
> and the French Foreign Legion and even Home's upstream provider.

Well; YOu did make racist posts towards him and france in general, So
I guess he has a right to complain to your ISp for it, yes.

> Pax called HOME - and you've hinted that you've borne false witness
> against me with someone who is gonna git me.

I've hinted at no such thing. Face it kiddo, Your pissing in the wind
trying to digup dirt on me. I'm squeaky clean. :)

> it means by your unthinking and screwed up actions in trying to get
> me you and pax have thrown a boomerang which is going to bite your ass
> so hard your not going to even be able to breath for a long time

I haven't tried to get anyone, idiot. Your business with Pax has
nothing to do with me. Perhaps you shouldn't have opened mouth and
insert foot in that case; But you did the same with frederic...
Posting racist hate material intended solel to offend, having nothing
to do with computer viruses; and thus is an offtopic post. Did I
mention you posted it entirely to offend the french readers/posters
here? Yes son, that's likely a violation of your TOS.

Regards,
Raid [slam]

Frederic Bonroy

Jun 26, 2001, 9:29:49 AM6/26/01
Raid wrote:

> You don't have to be a programmer to know that Bon can't code; simply
> reading a few threads on usenet would show you this.

Could you please name message ID's? :-)

Raid

Jun 26, 2001, 9:35:07 AM6/26/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B37CB51...@blooven.blooven>...

Actually Blooven, I'm going to email your ISP some of your not so nice
usenet posts towards myself, Pete, and the other people you've busily
insulted.

I've tried being friendly, even tried ignoring your stupid ass; But
you go too far with this...

So yes, I will forward your posts (I'm sure your ISP will appreciate
your offtopic posts concerning french history in alt.comp.virus; In
some countries, one might see those posts as incitement for racial
hatred.)

And you can accuse me of netcopping you all you like, I don't care.
You've accused me of stealing code; then when asked about it, got real
quiet. (I don't like playing cards with people, because their
abilities to bluff me are usually lacking; As with you, kiddo). You've
accused me of plotting against you, Spreading viruses (with no proof?
Silly kid, that's a lawsuit), and who knows what else. You've implied
a threat towards me where you feel Pax and myself are out to get you.
We're not.

You contribute nothing to alt.comp.virus; So yes, your ISP should be
made aware of what you ARE doing, if someone else hasn't already.

> I've dealt with these kinds of woman before - they all end with their
> husbands divorcing them and filing bogus restraining orders and making
> everyones life miserable at work.

This post has nothing to do with alt.comp.virus, is offtopic, and is
in violation of At&T's Terms of service. :)

> they aren't professionals - No one would hire them

I'm already a professional in the IT field. I may have assisted in the
network installation/configuration at your high school. You never
know. :)

> God awful threats there pete - I've seen them in action - they only
> disrupt everyones day

You know nothing about me. An example; You posted irok as an "email
virus" example. You had no clue I wrote the fucking thing, and you did
look (I must admit) like a total ass when Laura had to tell you. :)

You disrupt peoples day, made silly wiseass comments towards them,
Make racial comments towards them, and it's apparent your sexist too.
Probably still a virgin with that attitude eh? :)

> I don't care what kind of people you perceive them as being - they
> actually are scoundrels in fact - pox calling my ISP and who know what
> this raid fool has done - but their boomerang is coming back to them.

Raid hasn't done anything to you; But is now compiling some of your
more entertaining posts, so that your ISP might have a laugh too.

> I don't think this is behind these idiots - not in the least.

You clearly don't understand the definition of the word idiot. If you
did, you
might not be so quick to use it; With regard to your own posting
behavior here.

Pot-Kettle-Black.

> are you trying to undo what they have done?? pax calling my ISP and who
> knows what this idiot raid did? Are they not responsible for their
> ill advised and self destructive behavior?

In what way is the advice i've offered here ill? What self destructive
behavior are you talking about? Which code did I steal, when did I
steal this code, from whom did I steal this code? Can you (repeat)
answer any of these questions? :)

> All the people mentioned above are screwed up people - you
> wanting them as comrades is your problem not mine. These are self
> destructive people and people who have no thoughts as to what actions
> may result from their own actions.
>
> If you think you can shill for these clowns when they post threats
> to Federal Agents, post threats concerning computer systems, feel
> they can brag about posting FBI agents home phone numbers, call
> my ISP, email my ISP and god knows who else -

I hadn't thought of calling them, but it's not a bad idea.

Regards,
Raid [slam]

blooven

Jun 26, 2001, 10:47:41 AM6/26/01
ha ha ahahahahahaha - you pathetic twit

blooven

Jun 26, 2001, 10:52:29 AM6/26/01
your post from 3/31/2000

From: Raid Slam (soho20N...@hotmail.com.invalid)
Subject: Re: Irok virus?
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Date: 2000/03/31

In article <se7ptp...@corp.supernews.com>, "Kadabra"
<ab...@fuschia.com> wrote:
>Hey Raid,
>
>Let me ask you a question...

Hmm. This should be interesting.

>How is it that you can remain so calm and visible while others
>are mounting a legal case for your arrest? To an outsider, it
>looks like you WANT to get arrested. I can't believe this is the
>case. What's the scoop?

Because their is nothing to mount against me legally. I didn't
spread the irok virus, and their is no proof claiming otherwise.
I'm sure if there was, somebody would have said so by now. :)

And besides, I do not care about the threats of arrest. Arresting
me for writing a computer program. Sheesh.

>IMHO, from everything I have seen, I would think the heat is
>going up... Are you going to start shooting or something when
>the feds arrive?

If the feds ever do come to my home to fuck with me, I will shoot
atleast 3 of them dead before they get me.

<<<<<<<<< criminal threat against (US) federal agents >>>>>>>

>One more...
>
>What in the fuck happened to you to make you so angry?

I'd rather not comment.

Regards,
Raid [SLAM]

<<<<<<< should be considered armed >>>>>>

blooven

Jun 26, 2001, 11:02:55 AM6/26/01

hey dirtbag - this is an alt group - for a virus writer and threatener
of federal agents you sure have a thick fake skin

> > I don't care what kind of people you perceive them as being - they
> > actually are scoundrels in fact - pox calling my ISP and who know what
> > this raid fool has done - but their boomerang is coming back to them.
>
> Raid hasn't done anything to you; But is now compiling some of your
> more entertaining posts, so that your ISP might have a laugh too.

talking in third person - a real sign of idiocy

blooven

Jun 26, 2001, 11:23:00 AM6/26/01
Raid wrote:

> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B37A5DA...@blooven.blooven>...
> > you don't seem so interested in me proving that you made threats to
> > federal agents or that you distributed viruses? why is that - oh you
> > read my posts of your posts proving it??
>
> Well; I've made no threats to anyone actually. And I have distributed
> viruses,
> on a website; But that's not exactly "news". Anyone with half a brain
> (your an exception; we know) realizes I've hosted Vx websites.
>
> > now 'technically' speaking it isn't huh?? - IT IS !!
>
> No. It's not. It uses email to hitch a free ride. It's not infecting
> the email
> messages already present on the machine.
>
> > now 'technically' speaking it isn't huh?? - IT IS !!
>
> In what way is irok infecting email? Please site examples. Also,
> Please site
> where, when, and how I stole source code you have previously accused
> me of doing?
>
> > and technically speaking you aren't a twit
>
> For a highschool kid, you sure haven't learned what respect means yet.
> It's a pity my tax dollars (and countless others) are wasted on
> ignorant fucks like you.

you talking about respect - you are either psychotic or living in a
bizarro world

> > yes or I wouldn't know that BOn BON can't
>
> You don't have to be a programmer to know that Bon can't code; simply
> reading
> a few threads on usenet would show you this. But, you don't actually
> read anything...
>
> > you don't read his posts about writing my ISP and the French Embassy
> > and the French Foreign Legion and even Home's upstream provider.
>
> Well; YOu did make racist posts towards him and france in general, So
> I guess he has a right to complain to your ISp for it, yes.
>
> > Pax called HOME - and you've hinted that you've borne false witness
> > against me with someone who is gonna git me.
>
> I've hinted at no such thing. Face it kiddo, Your pissing in the wind
> trying to digup dirt on me. I'm squeaky clean. :)
>
> > it means by your unthinking and screwed up actions in trying to get
> > me you and pax have thrown a boomerang which is going to bite your ass
> > so hard your not going to even be able to breath for a long time
>
> I haven't tried to get anyone, idiot. Your business with Pax has
> nothing to do with me. Perhaps you shouldn't have opened mouth and
> insert foot in that case; But you did the same with frederic...
> Posting racist hate material intended solel to offend, having nothing
> to do with computer viruses; and thus is an offtopic post. Did I
> mention you posted it entirely to offend the french readers/posters
> here? Yes son, that's likely a violation of your TOS.

how desperate are you? twit lol

> Regards,
> Raid [slam]

blooven

Jun 26, 2001, 11:24:44 AM6/26/01
Raid wrote:

> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B37CB51...@blooven.blooven>...
>
> Actually Blooven, I'm going to email your ISP some of your not so nice
> usenet posts towards myself, Pete, and the other people you've busily
> insulted.
>
> I've tried being friendly, even tried ignoring your stupid ass; But
> you go too far with this...

> So yes, I will forward your posts (I'm sure your ISP will appreciate
> your offtopic posts concerning french history in alt.comp.virus; In
> some countries, one might see those posts as incitement for racial
> hatred.)

can you be a little more desperate?? you joke

> And you can accuse me of netcopping you all you like, I don't care.
> You've accused me of stealing code; then when asked about it, got real
> quiet. (I don't like playing cards with people, because their
> abilities to bluff me are usually lacking; As with you, kiddo). You've
> accused me of plotting against you, Spreading viruses (with no proof?
> Silly kid, that's a lawsuit), and who knows what else. You've implied
> a threat towards me where you feel Pax and myself are out to get you.
> We're not.
>
> You contribute nothing to alt.comp.virus; So yes, your ISP should be
> made aware of what you ARE doing, if someone else hasn't already.

ha ha ah

> > I've dealt with these kinds of woman before - they all end with their
> > husbands divorcing them and filing bogus restraining orders and making
> > everyones life miserable at work.
>
> This post has nothing to do with alt.comp.virus, is offtopic, and is
> in violation of At&T's Terms of service. :)

and your response to this is on topic??? you dipshit

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 26, 2001, 1:29:12 PM6/26/01
"Frederic Bonroy" <yor...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

[snip]

> I am definitely neither a virus writer nor a virus distributor.
> What made you think I am?
> Just wanted to clarify, sorry if I misunderstood you.

for the benefit of our community,
I wrote Frederic privately and clarified what he obviously misunderstood.

Pete

Raid

Jun 27, 2001, 10:55:42 PM6/27/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B38A949...@blooven.blooven>...

> can you be a little more desperate?? you joke

Why is it you couldn't respond to any of the comments I made
concerning you in my previous post? Why did you feel the need to
requote the entire post 3 seperate times, only to add a line or two
which did not explain my comment you felt the need to quote?

How am I being desperate? Who is we, which tests did you run? which
programs did you use for these tests? Which code did I steal? From
whom did I steal this code? (Since we 'both' know who/what/when,
please enlighten everyone. ;p) Which viruses of mine use this stolen
code? which sections specifically are stolen?

How am I self destructive? How is the advice I occasionally offer
harmful? Are you out of puberty yet? (laugh; you don't have to answer
the last one, Admitted cheap shot; We know your not. hahahahaha)

Regards,
Raid [slam]

Raid

Jun 27, 2001, 11:00:14 PM6/27/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B38A1B9...@blooven.blooven>...

> your post from 3/31/2000

Still haven't figured out how snipping works eh? :) Try the online help. LOL!

I'm not sure what my post you reposted is supposed to do for your silly claims tho.

Regards,
Raid [slam]

blooven

Jun 28, 2001, 12:52:25 AM6/28/01
Raid wrote:

> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B38A1B9...@blooven.blooven>...
>
> > your post from 3/31/2000
>
> I'm not sure what my post you reposted is supposed to do for your silly claims tho.

duh - you threatened to KILL FEDERAL AGENTS YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP
you said you didn't? this makes you a liar and a criminal.

Now go away you stupid monkey

Raid

Jun 28, 2001, 9:19:01 AM6/28/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B3AB809...@blooven.blooven>...

> duh - you threatened to KILL FEDERAL AGENTS YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP
> you said you didn't? this makes you a liar and a criminal.

I've threatened to kill no-one. Also, what gives you the impression
that federal agents should be treated as God? How does this post you
again didn't snip, make me a liar or a criminal? Do you really think
if I had threatened any feds, they wouldn't have tried to look me up
already? "Stupid piece of crap"? Er, excuse me kiddo; But er, who
quoted somebodies virus to it's author while trying to use it as an
example for an "email virus"? :)

> Now go away you stupid monkey

Blooven, I will stop bothering you as soon as you are able to answer
my simple questions. :)

Regards,
Raid [slam]

Frederic Bonroy

Jun 28, 2001, 9:46:30 AM6/28/01
Raid wrote:

> Blooven, I will stop bothering you as soon as you are able to answer
> my simple questions. :)

Not likely to happen. Blooven knows no answer to your questions. So
far he hasn't complied with any request to provide evidence for his
claims. Why should you be an exception? :-)

As much as I dislike you, I don't think you stole any code. You
see, blooven knows that perfectly, he is just teasing you.

blooven

Jun 28, 2001, 12:26:29 PM6/28/01
Raid wrote:

> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B3AB809...@blooven.blooven>...
>
> > duh - you threatened to KILL FEDERAL AGENTS YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP
> > you said you didn't? this makes you a liar and a criminal.
>
> I've threatened to kill no-one. Also, what gives you the impression
> that federal agents should be treated as God? How does this post you
> again didn't snip, make me a liar or a criminal? Do you really think
> if I had threatened any feds, they wouldn't have tried to look me up
> already? "Stupid piece of crap"? Er, excuse me kiddo; But er, who
> quoted somebodies virus to it's author while trying to use it as an
> example for an "email virus"? :)

just be a man and admit that you write trivial computer viruses that
the world has further denigrated your brilliant work by calling them
'email viruses' and then you can move on to understanding why you are a
doofus.

How did the netcop go with my ISP?

> > Now go away you stupid monkey
>
> Blooven, I will stop bothering you as soon as you are able to answer
> my simple questions. :)

Save your ramblings - dude

FromTheRafters

Jun 28, 2001, 4:24:02 PM6/28/01

"Pete Sherwood" <p e t e r s h e r w o o d @ h o m e . c o m> wrote in
message news:6LTZ6.32103$Mf5.8...@news3.rdc1.on.home.com...

> thanks for the walk down memory lane,
>
> Pete
>
> I figured I could flush out at least 2 or 3 of us real ol' timers : )
> And I'm only in my 40's ;-)

I once used the conferencing software on the Dartmouth Time Sharing
System and thought that was the greatest. It was only within the system
(mainframe) and only with teletypes as consoles (1972).

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 29, 2001, 1:16:43 AM6/29/01
"FromTheRafters" <go...@nomad.net> wrote in message

> "Pete Sherwood" <p e t e r s h e r w o o d @ h o m e . c o m> wrote in
> message news:6LTZ6.32103$Mf5.8...@news3.rdc1.on.home.com...
>
> > thanks for the walk down memory lane,
> >
> > I figured I could flush out at least 2 or 3 of us real ol' timers : )
> > And I'm only in my 40's ;-)
> >
> I once used the conferencing software on the Dartmouth Time Sharing
> System and thought that was the greatest. It was only within the system
> (mainframe) and only with teletypes as consoles (1972).

you win! so far!

Don't ya just love hangin' from the rafters ;-)

Pete

blooven

Jun 29, 2001, 1:55:42 AM6/29/01
your posts are nice and cute there petey - but I'm not sure any one
will want to play with you any more now that your have alerted everyone
as to your deeply disturbed threatening and stalking side.

e t e r s h e r w o o d @home.com Pete Sherwood

Jun 29, 2001, 12:52:59 PM6/29/01

> your posts are nice and cute there petey - but I'm not sure any one
> will want to play with you any more now that your have alerted everyone
> as to your deeply disturbed threatening and stalking side.

if you don't want to play with me anymore

stop!

just don't reply anymore

Raid

Jun 29, 2001, 3:43:50 PM6/29/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B3B5AB7...@blooven.blooven>...

> just be a man and admit that you write trivial computer viruses that
> the world has further denigrated your brilliant work by calling them
> 'email viruses' and then you can move on to understanding why you are a
> doofus.

I admit I have written some computer viruses, complexity various
between them. The world doesn't call them email viruses, only you seem
to. {Lack of intelligence, because the reason they are not email
viruses has already been explained to you. YOu then suggested we ask a
3rd grade teacher; And if the virus could be transported via a bus, it
according to your fucked up logic, would be a bus virus. So using your
logic, taking a floppy disk with a virus on it, makes said virus a
"bus infector" LOL!!!!

> How did the netcop go with my ISP?

Didn't netcop anyone; Merely archiving your posts, will be sending
them to your ISP soon enough.

> > > Now go away you stupid monkey
> >
> > Blooven, I will stop bothering you as soon as you are able to answer
> > my simple questions. :)
> >

> Save your ramblings - dude

My ramblings? Allow me to pull a blooven (hahaha):
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&th=50451df4372f015f,12&start=0&ic=1
From: blooven (blo...@blooven.blooven)
Subject: any evidence that pax and raid aren't the same person?
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus.source.code, alt.comp.virus,
alt.comp.anti-virus, alt.comp.virus.pro-virus
Date: 2001-06-20 11:53:24 PST

I haven't seen this pro or con anywhere - but is there
a chance that Raid and Pax are the same person - I really
can't tell any difference in 'style' or 'temperment' between
their writings.

From: blooven (blo...@blooven.blooven)
Subject: Re: stalker pax
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus.source.code, alt.comp.virus,
alt.comp.anti-virus
Date: 2001-06-20 03:44:01 PST

dream on twit

Sorry but I don't write viruses nor release them into the wild
nor do I post the names of other virus writers to deflect my guilt,
nor do I threaten the lives of Federal Agents, nor do I threaten
computer systems at businesses, nor do claim that I have the home
phone
of FBI agents that I will post on the Internet.

... LOL!

Who's rambling little boy? :)

Regards,
Raid [slam]

Raid

Jun 29, 2001, 3:51:51 PM6/29/01
blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B3B5AB7...@blooven.blooven>...

> Save your ramblings - dude

More of your inane shit:
From: blooven (blo...@blooven.blooven)
Subject: Re: NNTP Posting! Help!
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus.source.code, alt.comp.virus
Date: 2001-06-15 23:39:33 PST

'will' - 'won't' - pretend that virus writing is not punishable -
wishing ain't gonna protect you!! lol

it is a losing case - to deny that repercussions will not follow the
writing of viruses and the bragging about it (pax/raid) in a public
forum - it will be their arrogance and offensiveness that will do them
in.

just as denying that the 'email virus' doesn't exist - I'd love to
see them try this in front of a judge - lol - it wasn't an email virus
that brought down your network - it was the attachment to the email -
email protocol can't be executed - text can't be executed -

executed ... executed... executed.... ...

It shows their true stupidity.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&th=64a40eda8a3068c2,127&start=10&ic=1

Who's stupidity were you referring too? Yours? :)

From: blooven (blo...@blooven.blooven)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus, alt.comp.virus.source.code
Date: 2001-06-16 18:26:28 PST

dream on - You committed a crime on American soil - and there is a
thing called EXTRADITION - and you've committed crimes in the UK
' New Scotland Yard' has a nice big new computer crimes lab and you
do know of course that EVERY SINGLE piece of internet packets goes into
their computers and is searched for keywords - and every single post of
yours is in CLEAR TEXT - how hard is it to search - LOL

From: blooven (blo...@blooven.blooven)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus.source.code, alt.comp.virus
Date: 2001-06-18 07:04:00 PST

Raid wrote:

> blooven <blo...@blooven.blooven> wrote in message news:<3B2DD095...@blooven.blooven>...
>
> > and you know this how??
>
> Your total lack of comprehension between plain text (email) and actual executable
> code.. (email virus, laugh...)

and HTML and java script are executable code? stop the BSing

> > yes by programmers who wrote crappy code
>
> Not always by programmers who wrote crappy code. Sometimes sheer error can
> account for this. And besides, when most of these apps were written; buffer
> overflowing them was practically unheard of.

bad coding

> > this will be a real good defense tactic in court
>
> Do you plan to sue me or something? LAUGH

have you done anything wrong?

> > so are you saying that you and you alone are responsible for the virus
> > code that is attributed to you?
>
> I'm not letting you off the hook, wiggle as you might. I want to know, which
> sections of code I specifically stole, from whom/which virus I stole them, and
> when?

So you ARE saying that you and you alone are responsible for the virus
code that is attributed to you?

BTW - we both know where you saw the code that gave you the idea - think
who you talked to
--

So, who did we BOTH talk too blooven? Which code, which idea?

Ramblings.. hah!

Regards,
Raid [slam]

FromTheRafters

Jun 30, 2001, 10:31:14 PM6/30/01

"Pete Sherwood" <p e t e r s h e r w o o d @ h o m e . c o m> wrote:

[snip]

> Don't ya just love hangin' from the rafters ;-)
>
> Pete

Educational and entertaining - but the blood rushes to my head.

าฟำ