Google'i grupid ei toeta enam uusi Useneti postitusi ega tellimusi. Ajalooline sisu jääb vaadatavaks.

How do I setup two PDA's on Outlook 2000?

0 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Phil Yeadon

lugemata,
12. juuni 2000, 03:00:0012.06.00
kuni
I did this a while back for my Vx and my wife's Palm Pro.

I had to uninstall Outlook (backup all your PST files from within Outlook
first), then re-install and select the Workgroup option, this means you get
to setup two totally different outlook profiles, but you also get separate
e-mail accounts. To add a second profile got to Control Panel and use the
Mail icon to add a new profile. When you hotsync Outlook will ask which
profile you want to use.

Hope this helps.

--
Phil Yeadon
ph...@nospamyeadontt.demon.co.uk

!!!Purple Pride!!!
"BJL" <No_spam_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do I setup two PDA's on Outlook 2000?
> Okay -- here is what I'm trying to do. My wife has a Palm IIIX
> (serial) and I have a Visor (USB).
> I'm running Palm desktop and Outlook 2000 ISO currently.
>
> For us, the ultimate solution would be to sink both units to Outlook
> under two profiles allowing us to keep our contacts and mail separate.
> I've tried everything I can think of including PocketMirror but to no
> avail. I can get both units to sync to Outlook but I can't figure out
> how to keep the information in two separate profiles. I can also get
> both units to sync to Palm desktop but really miss the added features
> of Outlook 2000.
>
> As a second option, I've tried to set up the Visor to Outlook and the
> Palm to the Palm Desktop but PocketMirror wants to take over both
> devices.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated......
> Thanks
> Brent J. Larsen

0 uut sõnumit